Browse Exotel Reviews

Tapesh from Alphonic Network Solutions Pvt Ltd

Best Software for cloud and virtual Telephony in India

Team is very helpful to setup your number and the things you needed they will understand your requirement.

Pros

Their marketplace is the best thing that i used with the software everything is pre-default and its great along with easy to use. Just like plug and play services.

Cons

They are not providing services out of India so we have to manage multiple options for Indian customers and for other countries customers.

Reasons for Switching to Exotel

Exotel having good features as comparison to Knowlarity and their tech partners are best one

Product with great options

Exotel has been a key to connect with customers and also keep data privacy intact. We use it as a help line for our delivery partners and they also are able to connect with multiple agents with just a single help-line number. Exotel, is a great product for service industry.

Pros

Data security is key to our organization and Exotel has helped us a lot in achieving the same. We have been using exotel to help our delivery partners connect with customers. Exotel helps bridge that gap by keep the customer contacts anonymous.

Cons

Even if our agents are busy on some other call, it does not tell you a busy tone. You as a caller, will still hear 'ringing tone' and if no one answers your call, you will feel that the call was not pickedup. While in reality, all the agents were busy hence, the call was not even connected at all.

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

I have used it before in my previous organisation. Hence, it was an easy choice for me.

Prasanna from Rescue 24/7 Roadside Assistance

My take on Exotel

It's been pretty good. Reaching support is a bit of a challenge. However we could sort out our issues after a quick visit to your offices in Bangalore.

Pros

We liked how easy it was to setup the whole process. We felt that the UI & UX was amongst the best in the cloud telephony space.

Cons

There are a couple of issues with the way reports are generated. There are a lot of call drops-we are unable to figure out why we have so many abandoned calls though there have been free agents. Would love it if there could be some kind of timing mechanisms set up to figure out how long the customer had to wait before connecting to an agent. Would certainly help us and other clients with improving our own SLAs.

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

Ease of setup & having a company with a presence in Bangalore helps us reach them if there are any issues.

Reasons for Switching to Exotel

We have tried both the kookoo agent and super receptionist. We feel that in terms of call quality and patches kookoo is the best available in India, however their UI/UX & the setup is a complete pain. Would never recommend super receptionist. We had the worst experience with the software as well as support from them.

Pramod from ANI Technologies pvt ltd

Good Service & easy to use

it's good experience using this software

Pros

Dear Team, I am an user of exotel since year it's easy software to use and really very useful as well tremendous support from support team

Cons

easy to use , and helpful to generate the leads

na

Anchal from m.Paani

A excellent tool for communication!

It has been great so far. Product is bug free and support is super quick and easy to access.

Pros

- Exotel has helped us build a reliable connection with our customers over voice & SMS. - Exotel allows a personalised experience for the customers over voice calls. Tracking, managing and building call flow is pretty easy. - It has excellent features like multi-level IVR, call recording, call routing, call analytics, etc - No hardware required - Phone number masking is the best feature of this software - Excellent support from Exotel team

Cons

Nothing I can think of / encountered during the usage in the last 2 years

Mohamed from Brio Technologies Pvt Ltd

Excellent Product so far with little hiccups

Pros

Ease of Use is awesome, i didn't need anyone's help to create and customize the product. Most of the features expected from the telephony company is present and with such ease of using it. Call recordings how the call was routed and who picked up the call what happened to call everything was present and with much user-friendly interface

Cons

I hope they solve the interconnectivity between the different service providers. There was a lot of issues with voice when agents used airtel. voice is a huge issue sometimes we will not be able to hear voice clearly

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

Ease of use and since its on the cloud, not fear of connectivity issues if internet goes down

Asif from Ezetap

Ezetap Oboarding Experience

I configured and setup exotel to Ezetap with the help of reps who was very much helpful and the flow that we designed and the applets that was available just worked brilliantly.

Pros

UI is most user friendly and the applets just works flawlessly

Cons

Waiting for SMS approval was a pain, had to followup multiple times to get it approved on a last minute request, but yes work used to be done with your support Ninja's help

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

because of the program features it has to offer within a cost effective range which was fit for my company budget

Akash from Interaction One

Ease to use

Dashboard when compared to Twilio this can be improved with new design.

Pros

The custom API integration with the software is super easy.

Cons

Dashboard features can be improved more like Twilio.

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

It costed less than twilio.

Ramesh from Balloons Unlimited

Easy to setup, Value for Money but packed with couple of minor/medium issues

Pros

Easy to setup and build workflows, value for money,

Cons

When I call customer support for help, they insist on writing an email... I think they could create ticket based on the problem explained over the phone and send a mail with ticket details. Another major concern is quite frequently there will be problem in incoming or outgoing in some or other region. The console is not very user friendly, When you have more number of users and groups, to add an user to newly created group you will have to scroll down endlessly to the bottom of the page to find the group which is newly created

Fantastic Platform

Education Admission and Placement Related Calls in Institution

Pros

Ease of use and Easy follow up on all calls received, Never miss a single call

Cons

During Several attempt by callers, calls are assigned with little interval of time.

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

It is very ease of use and highly reliable

Siddhaarthan from Proximove Technologies Pvt ltd

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Review for Exotel

I would really appreciate the experience with Exotel so far. Nothing to complain and u guys do a great job.

Pros

A very reliable platform to ensure all your calls are properly tracked and recorded. And really helpful support team who are always quick to respond. As a startup founder I am really thankful for the Exotel team for providing support for startups with free trial and economical charges after the trial.

Cons

The UI and UX is not very approachable. Yes it is simple but certain things you definitely need assistance to get it done. Integrations like Zoho CRM and the likes are a bit costly, I understand that there should be a monetary element for any company to sustain but it would be great if this issue could be addressed.

Prince from Fastfox.com

Nice and Easy to Operate

It's very easy to operate and such user friendly. I can delegate anyone from my team to make changes through Exotel pannel and not much of a training is required.

Pros

Ease of use - I can delegate anyone from my team to make changes through Exotel pannel and not much of a training is required

Cons

Nothing specific as of now; since I haven't faced any problems

Chiranjeevi S from Concentrix Daksh pvt ltd

BEST SOFTWARE IN MARKET

Overall experience with this software is amazing. Better than from other softwares in market. Would recommend other clients to use this software.

Pros

The software is very use friendly easy to use this software helped us to drive the performance on floor. We get multiple option in this software we review. Best customer support from exotel team using this software from 3 plus years.

Cons

We need to have real time management in this software.

Sachin from UMS Consultants

Feedback on Exotel Platform

IVR for sales and support team COD verification Ability to record calls for training , tacking and monitoring

Pros

Call Recording quality , Up Time , API support

Cons

- Not having capability for parallel ringing , call transfer, conference - Not allowed for automated calls for COD verification . Should have an ability to call DND numbers based on flow ID approved internally by the team when used via API.

Existing partnership/relations

Manjunath from Ezetap Mobile Solution

Excellent Service Delivery

Excellent Product which meets overall expectations.

Pros

This is a user friendly software which can be used without any assistance. Admin has all the access which can be customized which will inturn help service end customers and its hassle free.

Cons

We do not have a dedicated service manager

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

Due to long lasting relationship with Exotel and flexibility & availability of the product.

Siddharth from BharatAgri

Industry: Food Production

Not Happy With Customer Service

Pros

It is easy to use and easy to integrate. It is affordable.

Cons

Some features like auto-calling are not available. Also, to use the software, it is critical to have a good customer support. The response from your staff is almost always late and not adequate. We end up wasting a lot of time using this software. The main purpose was to save time and it ended up doing opposite.

Maulik from Ifox Solutions

Easy to use virtual phone

We use a virtual number to provide support to our customer, with easy API we find user type like free or premium & divert call accordingly, also it's very useful when we have some holiday announcement or to notify the user when the support team is offline!

Pros

it's very easy to use, support team is also very helpful & system have many features that suits all our business need

Cons

I think you need to build a Mobile App so I can manage my VR number from mobile

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

I got free trial & free credit from exotel & i found it's very easy to use & it has all function that I need!

Krishna kumar from ServiceTree

Redefine the Telecom

As a startup we started exotel with free startup plan, now we use it more than for 3 years, we don't have a second thought of switching to other providers, because of the reliability.

Pros

Reliability Integration part - API & web hook True cloud Flexible customer support

Cons

Software features - we requested features but we never get one

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

Low setup cost and reliability

Jayanth from Practo

Excellent Product

Have had a great experience using exotel. I'm sure I will bring them into every organisation that i work with

Pros

Ease of setting up, highly configurable based on the process, routing logics, integrations available, ability to send masked sms,

Cons

The ability to not connect to fixed landlines but rather connect only to agent mobile phones.

Asif Ali from PRT Global Solutions

Easy Setup & User Friendly

I have a wonderful experience with Exotel. I have set up exotel for my first IVR Solution. I am glad that I chose Exotel because in the starting of a business we definitely need a simple, easy and ready to use IVR solution. However, sometimes I face some challenges with the calls but I think this is part of the business.

Pros

I like their panel because it is simple and easy to use. User can easily on/off himself easily.

Cons

There is no live calling feature. Exotel should implement the live calling feature.

Prantik from StanPlus Technologies

Best in market

Pros

The ease of use. The entire set-up processes is well documented and hardly takes 5 mis to set up a process.

Cons

Unavailability of fancy numbers. The Exophone numbers are not in the premium range. I think there can be a different section for those customers who don't mind paying a premium for a fancier number.

Deepanshu from Zolt Energy Private Limited

Industry: Renewables & Environment

A good platform to keep track of calls

Pros

It's easy to use software which helps me to analyse the count of inbound calls from campaigns as well as to monitor my team activity individually.

Cons

The maintenance keeps going on which sometimes delays in providing the call details. It is quite irritating for me

Kiran from Bundl Technologies

Industry: Food Production

Good Performance

Got some good experience but need to improve more on the product level when it comes to selectivity and admin and user level define

Pros

Working experience on the product is good

Cons

There are somethings from App Prospects that need to he improved and make it more secure the way of use

Joyjit from Ezetap Mobile Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Exotel Review.

The overall experience is good.

Pros

A most useful feature is the SMS campaign through which we can send SMS to multiple customers at a single go.

Cons

There is nothing as of now which we like the least about Exotel.

Nitikant from Ezetap Mobile Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Exotel Review

Pros

The software is user-friendly and the good thing about this is the SMS campaign which is very useful for us.

Cons

No cons found yet as this very user-friendly.

Palash from Herbolab India Pvt. Ltd

Good Service

My overall experience is very good, creating workflows in exotel is very easy, even voice quality is awesome, and the dashboard is very user-friendly.

Pros

Exotel support team is very active and helpful.

Cons

Integration with third-party Documentation can be more interactive.

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

Support and User-friendly dashboard and cost-effective plans make me purchase this product

Sonakshi from InstantPay India Ltd.

easy to use

Pros

The daily reports which is customized.Also the easy to use panel is great. There is alot of convenience using the system.

Cons

The detailing of the calls are not clear

Venus from Wingify

Nice Product

Pros

Efficient APIs, Ease of Use, Great customer support team

Cons

Downtime happens very often. Although we are informed about the same, however services go down at that time.

Asif from Rocket logistics PTV LTD

Great experience

Pros

Ease to handle, has great features. It helps to keep numbers safe by masking.

Cons

Messaging functionality has to improve in terms of UI.

Preeti from Medyhealth Technologies Pvt Ltd

Exotel Features and Quality

Good

Pros

This software is easy to use. Easy to make call flows, providing good features like call recording, missing calls, dialog box for showing current call etc...

Cons

Sometimes I felt, you people missed small features like editing and copying of any flow. I do not like your ringtone.

Prakash from DR L H Hiranandani Hospital

Good Solution for Serving in Health care Industry and emergency

We are using this solution for emergency cases like STROKE AND STEMI where patient is in very critical situation and multiple specialty DR require at that time with other medical representative like Nursing , admin, radiologist etc to save the patient like and as a single point of contact this helping much better. Where is minute is important us for saving patient life.

Pros

User friendly , Even junior staff can handle this very easily in emergency situation as purpose is to just convey the message.

Cons

We cannot state as CONS as Broadcasting can be possible from any where ,which may be miss-use support team can find a authenticating only with device which is paired for each organization and not other device or any cellular device.

Confidential

Aratrika from Livspace

Awesome

It was awesome

Pros

everything, call price, accessibility, no call lag

Cons

nothing did I dislike. Everything is good

it was the best

Vijil from IBIBO Group PVT LTD

We use for outbound calling.

Good

Pros

Auto outbound calling is most like from Exotel

Cons

Exotel is charging two legs charge for two way conversation.

Shahbaz from Internet

Excellent Software

Pros

Nice to handle and Connectivity Switching On feature.

Cons

All good. Software has good feature which is required

Rohan from QuestionPro

A good Call forwarding tool

The calls were taken care of.

Pros

Exotel is a good tool to have vritual landline numbers and forward the calls to mobiles. Also, calls can be forwarded easily and SMS is available too.

Cons

The Exotel app is very crude and needs a serious re-design.

Arif from Practo

Exotel product Review

Quick and easy method to contact customers and keeping a record. It also helps in managing call routing and IVR.

Pros

It helps in managing small support groups without the need of investing on hardware. It is easy to configure and manage without having to write codes.

Cons

Reporting needs to be improved a lot, this one feature if built properly can be a game changer for Exotel

Krishna from Zolostays Property Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Lacks finesse but covers up in consistency

Pros

Custom integrations Flexibility from their support team

Cons

The user experience is very bad. There is no option to duplicate flows, which is essentially the most time-consuming part. Another user aspect would be the ability to reorder applets in flows instead of having to rebuild the entire thing again if an applet needs to be deleted or replaced. The reports can be more customizable as well, giving the admin more control over the data and the views. Sometimes the integrations are buggy, which can be improved.

Ankita from 91springboard

Customer support is the best

overall experience is good!

Pros

I like the customer support that you guys provide a lot

Cons

This product is good but the call has disturbances sometimes

Ganesh from Bundl Technologies

Extra Ordinary Service and Innovative thought

Overall experience is super

Pros

Everything is super service wise quality wise everything is good

Cons

There are couple of number are using for all the companies so user are saving that number on the name of one company and users are getting some type of doubt on this

Mandar from Intugine Technologies

Good Service

Pros

UI Friendly Dashboard, Easy Reports and Logs

Cons

Sometimes wrong status, API Response time is less

vanita from StayUncle

Need lot of improvement

As mentioned above the software is good however if required changes can be done or users can have customized options basis their needs this can beat lot of competitors like knowlarity etc in the market

Pros

The best about this cloud telephony system is that you can have multiple user sitting at seperate locations.

Cons

There is nothing i like least however there is lot of improvement area 1. Option of adding notes of call 2. Option of call marking ( to understand the call flow structure) 3. Conference options not available

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

Due to its reviews, quality of customer service ( though it still can be better) and smooth functioning

suyash from Information Technology & Services

Industry: Computer Networking

Suyash review

Excellent one

Pros

Everything is good. Even when there is outage the product is not affected much.

Cons

Should give suggestion, whenever a user try to dial out a wrong number

Very famous in market

Shivam from GC web ventures

need to increase customer support and give best call rate for calls.

Pros

Call flow creation is a good feature .

Cons

Need to increase customer support service.and decrease your call rates.

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

Call flow feature give us flexibility to design new business requirements easily.

Jagan from PurpleFront Technologies Pvt Ltd

Versatile and easy to use application

Excellent

Pros

I really like the way it works. It is useful and has helped my business a lot.

Cons

The setting up and administering part can be difficult.

Met all my requirements

Deepak from Unanimous Solutions Pvt Ltd

Awesome Customer Service

Good

Pros

Its easy to setup and use. Evrything is available on your portal.

Cons

They should have minimal rates for startup atleast for messages.

Indu from Zopper

Nice product with great features

Its easy to reach out to my customers

Pros

The software is easy to use and with loaded functionality

Cons

I couldn't schedule bulk sms for my users

Pradyumna from Kestone

Everything is ok ok type.Not so wow factor

Overall experience is good but need to work on the reporting part and individual sub numbers.

Pros

Call recording and in time update of call recordings to the inbox.

Cons

Call Connectivity and Some times agents can not hear the voice clearly.

Reasons for Choosing Exotel

Its decided by management.

Farhan from Brio Technologies Private Limited

Proactive support is lacking

Pros

Designing the flow of calls & training the users is easy.

Cons

Conference call facility & calling DND nos is an issue. Look to see good mobile app.

Inbound call centre

Reduced load on call centre staff Callers are more happy to get information quickly

Pros

Easy to set up, drag and drop icons. Helpdesk is really quick in responding to questions . They have special price for NGOs

Cons

Not modular- Users need to design the modularity and reusability. Standard analytics are very basic - can provide better analytics to help in better menu design.

Vijendra from ANI Technologies

Over all Good Experience

Easy to reach customers ( using promotional miss call number).

Pros

Functions. like Miscall messages & IVR, call report automation

Cons

User-friendly, But only one thing is, the server running time is too late, creating one number it will take minimum 20 - 30 minutes (complete process)