JustCall

JustCall Reviews

RATING:

• icon"It helps me with our business, it is much easy to use."
  • icon"It is easy to use and to add and remove numbers. Call quality is good too."
  • icon"Since using JustCall we have found the Support team to be very responsive, available and effective in their support."
  • icon"Sometimes I miss texts from clients because it hasn't been manually refreshed (which is on me)."
  • icon"Sometimes the software drops calls or has very bad reception."
  • icon"Having to split the text messages so the client can receive the entire message (limited Characters)."

Browse all JustCall Reviews

• Have you used JustCall and would like to share your experience with others?

Sonja

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

JustCall Review

Matthew

Fast implementation, great support team

Painless, easy onboarding. Support is easy to get hold of and they even configured a few lines and integrations that weren't part of the normal set-up. The software works great - both inbound and outbound calls, but the thing that really sets the company apart is the support. I've thrown some next level problems at them, expecting them to say "sorry, but no" - I always get "sure, no problem". Well done.

Pros

It's so simple to set up. From purchasing the number, through to setting up complex redirects, configuring end user devices and support is outstanding.

Cons

Not much, maybe they could have a few more integrations, but maybe I should also ask them if they could make them!

Reasons for choosing JustCall

Support, support, support. You can't beat it.

Reasons for switching to JustCall

Gradwell system is outdated and cumbersome to configure.

Joseph

July 2022

Best Customer Service Out There

Good but not great on product. Great every time on customer service.

Pros

Software is fairly easy to use, but I went with these guys for customer service. Period. They respond so quickly, no matter how small the problem. I love that and need that with my team.

Cons

The interface is a little clunky (like the IVR), and we have had some glitches here and there. It would also be very nice for administrators to be able to edit their user's settings.

Reasons for choosing JustCall

They were unresponsive. I liked their product but their team was not on the ball with communication. If you can't email me back when I'm trying to buy your product then what the heck do you want me to expect of the service!

Reasons for switching to JustCall

We used Aircall and it was a bit expensive and seriously bad with customer support. Making me do login to a separate support site to submit and track tickets? Really?!

Response from JustCall

Hai Joseph, Thank you so much for sharing your JustCall experience. Our support teams are always striving to ensure a seamless experience for your business. Regarding the technical glitches you can contact our support team anytime they will be ready to help you out! Also, next time whenever you face any glitches please feel free to write us at help@justcall.io for our product team to look into it!

Replied July 2022

Hamlet

October 2022

We tested 12 companies. JustCall won our business.

We tested Google Voice, DialPad, Wix Phone, Ooma, GrassHopper, FreshDesk, Nextiva, Verizon OneTalk, Zoom, RingCentral, Kixie, and JustCall. It was the most feature-rich service. JustCall won us over because of all their features. Their customer service has been fantastic. I'm very happy overall with the service.

Pros

We LOVE the SMS after business hours auto-responder feature, the SMS scheduled send feature, and the SMS saved replies feature. This saves us so much time, you have no idea. I also like that their SMS is formatted (so it honors line breaks). Also like that you can do MMS photos and video (except in group messages). Custom music on hold is also very very cool. Their customer service is also fantastic and they actually follow up with you on bug reports, questions, suggestions, etc. They also even added a few features for us on request (i.e. sync phone contacts on the iOS app).

Cons

the cost is a little more than the competitors, but the service is worth it, we felt. The group SMS lacks MMS capability. The call quality is not HD.

Reasons for choosing JustCall

All the others were lacking at least one of the main features we were looking for, namely SMS saved replies, MMS, SMS out-of-biz-hours auto-reply. JustCall having SMS schedule send was a thrilling bonus that we weren't even expecting.

Response from JustCall

Hi Hamlet! It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

October 2022

Do not use. It's practically still in beta.

I don't recommend JustCall for anybody serious about getting a good dialer. Just spend a few extra dollars per month and get something that works as advertised. Tons of broken/unreliable features, and they obviously know it. Most complaints get routed directly to DEVELOPERS, which is a sign of an unfinished product. This company is based in India, which is notorious for taking unfinished/unpolished SaaS to market too early. It's also why they ask for videos of everything, so they can constantly fix the next broken feature.Support is fast but mostly useless; they need a video so they can send it to a dev, and then tell you that nothing was ever broken 3 days later. So you're basically paying them to be their beta tester.This software is PURE trash for live transfers, especially if you want to track your stats relating to them. The feature is so poorly executed, that it should be removed. I spent almost a month on support calls with no resolution in the end. We couldn't even get the custom wait music to work. This is an unfinished product and cheaply made.

Pros

The ease of use, UI, speed of setup, and chat support were exceptional. There was always somebody to reach within 10 minutes via chat.

Cons

Marketed as a finished end-to-end product, but it's perpetually broken. It's practically still in beta. - Most of the features do not work in JustCall. - The Admin seat is full price, even if the admin makes no calls. Total waste of $$$.- You can't upload custom wait music in the Sales Dialer, and the wait music they provide by default is an awkward 4-second loop. - Transferring a call COMPLETELY breaks the reporting and analytics. If your business model relies on transferring DO NOT use this software.- Some of the support agents don't know the software that well. My onboarding person didn't guide the call properly, and I had to go through another onboarding session to get a simple question answered.- Anytime you have an issue, you'll be asked to reproduce it and create a video for it. I've never seen a software company do this so often. It's very inefficient, time-consuming, and unprofessional. It's what a BETA tester would ask, not a supposedly established SaaS company.- The software is unstable due to the poor network it's on; they try to gaslight you when you complain about dropped calls. I have a 400Mbps/20Mbps connection. That's fast. My agents have 40Mbps/5Mbps connections. We switched to PhoneBurner, which only needs a 5Mbps/5Mbps, and have been blazing through calls without fail.

Reasons for choosing JustCall

JustCall did not win my business, it lost it. I gave it a chance due to its cheap price, but in the end, JustCall was a waste of money. I regret the decision. I have switched to PhoneBurner, and it's been absolutely perfect for my business. Just pay the extra money and get PhoneBurner.

Response from JustCall

Hi, I regret that your experience with us has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and this is not reflective of the experience we'd like you to have. Can you please share your email id or write to us at help@justcall.io so we can schedule a call with our product team to understand what went wrong with you and help your business with our product in the future?

Kathleen

September 2022

Good function with great customer service

Pros

Customer service is very responsive and accepts suggestions

Cons

The system is still a bit clunky and could use better integration

Price

Reasons for switching to JustCall

Needed a reliable way to handle stop messages

Response from JustCall

Hi Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the feedback, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Please share details about the issue at help@justcall.io and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Ty

Game Changer

We have absolutely loved using Justcall and it has allowed us to grow our business tremendously.

Pros

The way JustCall integrated with Zoho made it a no brainer for us. I know a few different phone systems "integrate" with Zoho but not like this.

Cons

I don't love that we constantly have to pay for more texts and more minutes. I wish there was a way to just include that in the plan.

Reasons for choosing JustCall

Setup support and crm functionality

Reasons for switching to JustCall

Cost kept changing and it was not functioning properly with our CRM. Their support was not super helpful.

Response from JustCall

Hi Ty, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the feedback could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Thank you.

Kyra

A Versatile Service

JustCall's wide range of functionality has been invaluable to our team's productivity, and the flexibility they provide for modifying existing features and building new ones has been impressive. The interface could use an update.

Pros

JustCall has a wide range of functionality. Their name is a misnomer because they do so much more than "just call". The features we use the most are calling, call transferring, texting, and texting campaigns. JustCall integrates so nicely with Hubspot, which is a literal lifesaver for our team. You can also create saved text templates so you don't have to type out the same message if you're sending it multiple times a day. JustCall's support team is relatively responsive (chatbot on site) and can usually accommodate special requests for new features or modifications of current ones. This has been really nice for our team.

Cons

JustCall's support team is based in India, and the language barrier can occasionally become an issue. Sometimes calls drop, the interface isn't super appealing, and the Chrome extension that allows you to easily text or call often has issues. Using the same account with more than one user is difficult at times, as notifications will only go to one user, and the notifications don't always update automatically so you have to refresh manually a lot.

Reasons for choosing JustCall

Price point, functionality, customer service.

Reasons for switching to JustCall

Grasshopper has a limit on how many messages you can send an hour, which we capped out at very quickly. They also didn't have as much functionality as JustCall.

Response from JustCall

Hi Kyra, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the Justcall features and the HubSpot integration. Regarding the issues, Please mail us at help@justcall.io and we will be there to help you throughout.

Replied May 2022

LeeAnn

JustCall- Review

Pros

The support team is flexible and allows us to troubleshoot problems quickly.

Cons

The Salesforce integration is inflexible and difficult to work with. Headsets and audio sources have given us huge issues. We have had to make multiple adjustments and buy various different headsets until we found one that will work with the system to provide great sound quality.

Reasons for switching to JustCall

Limited functionality and poor sound quality. I was asked to switch once I started at Agworld. However, after the fact I realize we were not running the Salesforce integration and that is what limited our functionality.

Joshua

Industry: Facilities Services

Powerful and Flexible

Pros

A high level of customization for team organization and call routing. Many add-on features constantly enhance the experience. Support staff that are responsive and reliable.

Cons

Some of the add-on feature pricing was unexpected at times. There are also features that I would only want to apply to parts of my team, but I often did not have the ability to apply them to a given group.

Reasons for switching to JustCall

A lack of team Colaboration functionality

Response from JustCall

Hi Joshua, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. With respect to the feedback, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Please share details about the issue at help@justcall.io and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Darie

September 2022

Great phone service and support!

I've used JustCall in a previous company and recommended it as a business consultant for this client when upgrading their reservations system. I love the quick response with customer service and the wonderful customer support agents. They will work diligently to solve any problems you have, every time!

Pros

It's easy to install and get up and running and very user friendly.

Cons

We use this with ONE user only, so a lot of the other integrations and options clutter the dashboard.

Reasons for choosing JustCall

Nextiva was the first option, however once the sale was made, there was zero follow up to help get it set up. Never used it once and was charged and had to go through a long refund process. With Ring Central, I never used this, just decided to go back to JustCall after Nextiva, as I am familiar with how it works overall and knew the customer support was exceptional.

Response from JustCall

Hi Darie, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Integrates well with most CRMs

We use AgileCRM and although they integrate with Twilio, there's no mobile option, and I'm on the go a lot. We needed to be able to answer at the desk and on the go at the same time. By not using the telephony features in Agile, we are able to go with their cheapest plain, which saves money. JC integrates pretty will, although there's no way to do automated sms campaigns from Agile via JC. The integration allows us to look at the customer history which also displays emails, notes, deals and anything else we want. We used to have to search many places to see conversations, but now we can just look at the history in Agile since it includes phone calls and texts.

Pros

JC is very versatile in that it offers the ability to make calls from an app, cell phone or desktop. This allows us to quickly switch from one platform to another. It also integrates pretty will with our CRM which means we can see call and texting information along with other client history.

Cons

The call quality is subpar, but acceptable, especially from the app. They say that my internet is too slow, but I never had these issues with my previous provider. However, I've found a way around this, and that is to forward to a Google Voice number rather than ring the app. This way, it isn't using my LTE signal. Luckily, the main people answering calls are stationary and on strong wifi, so it's not a huge problem for me as the owner. However, we still have random glitches where we'll answer and no one is there or we try to answer and it doesn't work. But this only happens maybe once per week, so again, not a huge deal. We put up with these things because there isn't a good alternative if we want to continue. integrating the phone with out CRM.

Reasons for switching to JustCall

We wanted to integrate our phone with our CRM

Logan

Great Service Tool

Outlined in Pros section above.

Pros

Compared to our previous system, we have much more features as well as a lower cost structure. We have been able to create store-specific numbers that route back to HQ if missed. This creates a better customer experience and helps us scale our internal service team more efficiently. We also were able to add text as a communication channel.

Cons

My only piece of feedback is being unable to adjust some features myself. For text message notifications and some routing from an SIP device, I need the JustCall support team to adjust these features on my behalf. I appreciate that these can be done outside of the standard platform features and just wish I could easily update this myself during setup. Team has always been very responsive and helpful though.

Cost and features.

Cost and features.

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Tight integration with Copper and Zapier

We rely 100% on JustCall now. We had used Aircall previously and in another life, we used Skype. JustCall is the most complete solution for our tech stack and setup. Their support team is a key to ongoing satisfaction and prices are reasonable given the functionality provided.

Pros

We selected JustCall because of its native integration with Copper CRM. We have found that also integrates easily with Zapier and the team does have a range of other native integrations that are useful. Since using JustCall we have found the Support team to be very responsive, available and effective in their support. The Support is 10/10. What we also like is that JustCall is always releasing new features. Not all of them are applicable to our use case but it shows that the team is proactive and on the ball.

Cons

We implemented JustCall early on and at the time it was a bit buggy which was frustrating. However the Support response was very fast and attentive and the team would work out practical solutions. We find the app very stable now.

JustCall has better integration with Copper CRM

Jay

Industry: Photography

Wonderful VOIP calling solution to pair with Pipedrive

Works amazing for the most part. Very little issues and super glad we found them and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Tracking all of the phone calls made, received, text messages per client deal etc. Just all around makes it super easy to see the progression of dialog with a client and also listen back to past phone calls if needed. Also creates deals for new leads who call in so we are off to the races and the reduction in manual data entry.

Cons

The only real issue we have had is on the integration with Pipedrive and JustCall through Zapier for automated texting clients. Just cannot get the issue figured out why it will send the same text over and over while the deal is sitting idle in the texting pipeline stage. Should only go out once, if we ever get that fixed and I can move to automated texts this will be the perfect software solution for us.

Integration with Pipedrive was much better with JustCall

Reasons for switching to JustCall

VOIP and integration with our CRM software that also records all calls.

Devin

Affordable, functional option

Very solid. We have high call volume and a lot of leads. It does what's needed.

Pros

I really like the support, price and product. The combination is great. It's not as expensive as other option and does the job. Support works with you and is very prompt and effective.

Cons

Some of the reporting could be a little easier and show everyone but overall it works fine. For instance, I wish some views had more of a breakdown. That's about it.

Reasons for choosing JustCall

price and functionality. Met our needs.

Reasons for switching to JustCall

I thought Toky was solid for the price but we needed something more robust with more responsive support. I haven't used Toky since Feb, so maybe they've changed their product now. They were one of the cheaper options which was good for us at an early stage.

Harrison

Use Justcall daily, it's a robust solution

Pros

It does the job with minimal fuss. We've had the odd glitch or unassigned phone line but generally speaking given the volume of calls we make it works fine. It's extremely reliable when used in the chrome plugin, and integrates near-flawlessly with our CRM of choice, Pipedrive. I can't speak to the cost, but our team is happy and management seems content at the cost per call.

Cons

Call Quality was a frequent issue on their end throughout the early usage. We frequently had complaints and their support team was pretty professional, didn't forget about us and eventually helped resolve the problem in the backend. It seemed to be the kind of issue that arose simply because we were the first users pushing particular niche, remote locations so there was some fixing to do but they got the job done after a couple of weeks of minor frustration.

Response from JustCall

Hey Harrison, Thank you so much for the review & kind words. Glad that your team & you are finding JustCall useful. Regarding call quality, I totally understand how frustrating it can be when connection is not clear. And, as call quality is a function of numerous factors ranging from router, bandwidth consistency, audio device settings and so on, we try to be proactive with helping our users to adopt the best practices around using VoIP. We recently released our support for Opus Codec that has enabled JustCall to handle calls even at very internet speed or shaky bandwidth availability. We are also adding some data-driven automated insights and actions to alert users about their local device environment that may be degrading the call quality. So, a lot of work going on around continuously improving customer experience at JustCall. Thanks again. Gaurav Sharma CEO, JustCall.io

Replied May 2019