• Pros

• "Easy to setup, easy to uses, price friendly, have basic reports, existing customer satisfy and most important thing no recording lost so far"

• "I only help to quote the solution for a third party, however the client was very satisfied. I hope to get new opportunities in the medium term."

• "Captures all our VOIP inbound/outbound calls automatically and stores them directly on our server. An intranet portal allows us to lookup recordings by date, extension, external phone numbers, etc."

• Cons

• "The user GUI is, as I heard a customer describe it, a little clunky. Once you learn how to navigate your way around, it works. A physical face-lift would be nice. "

• "As per the observation, its a bit expensive for the small organization depending upon the need of the company and the web page could be even more worked out or can say eye catching."

Browse Oreka TR Reviews

I am technical so I am able to use it as needed but not to its fullest extent.

I would recommend the software because it does what we need (recording and basic search) and does it well, but there are a lot of features that would be nice to have that can be had at lower cost through a change to both our PBX and carrier, but it would require a lot of work for us to change and the pricing isn't far off so its not worth the change right now. I do see a change coming to a cloud PBX with recording capabilities included. It seems you guys could easily implement a cloud PBX solution with your technical know-how and include your recording features built in and compete with a lot of the cloud PBX providers for SMBs. I would also recommend making the software/interface easier to use and understand.

Pros

It works well when it is configured properly. It is easy to find and play recordings from almost any browser.

Cons

In order to take advantage of a lot of the capabilities I see possible the complexity is a roadblock. Unfortunately it is also expensive compared to services that include the capabilities that we need which is recording of calls and search.

Mark from Akabis, LLC

Overall, a great recording platform for hosted service providers.

Once it's setup and working... you can depend on it.

Pros

There are other options on the market for hosted call recording, that can do the same function; but, I think one of the things that sets OrecX apart from the rest is their support. I've always found their team to be responsive to our needs.

Koon Fai from Citic telecom

Excellent quality compare against other call recording software like Telstrat's

Pros

Cons

The siprec sip message and behavior a bit different compare against broadsoft reference, have potential customer claims the login page looks ugly and cheap during demo then tune down our service.

Michael from iQor

When it works, it works

Records screen calls so that they can be played back and studied for many different purposes.

Pros

As I said in my title, when OreckX works, it works. I do like the interface for the admin console, as it is easy to navigate for me.

Cons

If any variable is introduced into the equation (dns issues for example) Oreck will not record. Also it is dependent on UVNC to record, which is a whole other can of worms in itself

Kyle from Accelerated Collection Service

Great, affordable solution for our VOIP call recording needs.

24/7 VOIP call recording

Pros

Cons

When an inbound call is transferred to another in-house user, the call recording is not identified by the original # that called in; instead it gets with as the transferring extension #. This makes looking up transferred calls more difficult.

Fairly easy system to use for capturing and playing back phone calls for our trade desk.

It provided a way to capture and retain phone calls on the new VoIP service we switched to.

Pros

Oreka provided an effective way to record our VoIP phone calls when we migrated to a hosted phone services. Was fairly easy to implement a similar setup that we had on our older PBS with an analog recording device.

Cons

The basic version's website interface isn't easy to customize. But the users were able to figure it out without much training. And getting the retention rules to work so older recordings was deleted took a little bit of effort.

Pranay from Reliable Software

This is one of the perfect solution to record our VOIP inbound/outbound calls.

Our organization performance automatically improved by monitoring the calls and avoiding the unwanted call that our employees do. Client relationship also increased.

Pros

This tool records our VOIP calls and saves the calls to our server.The support they provide to us is good. This tool is supportive to almost all browsers.Recordings are never missed and very easy to use.

Cons

I think that small organizations cannot afford to buy this tool as it is expensive and i feel that the webpages look should be rich.

Bryan from Advantage Voice & Data, LLC

Orex, a great solution at a fair price

Solution was easy to set up and is very intuitive to use. Finding calls is simple. This is a feature that seems to be lacking in many competing products.

Pros

Search-ability of recorded calls. Does not require an appliance. Was able to use a basic PC to run the software.

Cons

have not found any shortcoming yet

Vance from Qualfon

Great product!

We have been using Oreka TR for many years and are very happy with the product. Call recording has to work 100% of the time and Oreka TR does. And it does not require a lot of administration. The setup is straightforward and once complete other than watching your disk space you can pretty much forget about it. We operate a call center with upwards of 500 simultaneous calls and we record both the audio with Oreka TR and the Call Center Agent's screens with Oreka SC. We are planning on expanding to 1,000 simultaneous calls next year and we are confident Oreka TR will easily handle the volume. The people at OrecX are great to work with. They will assist you with the setup and if you ever need support or customization they are there to help. They continue to enhance the product keeping up with new technology and new security and regulatory requirements. And the price is very attractive.

AAYUSH from HYBRENT TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED

OrecX

Pros

Easy to record all your calls, save records, can listen them anywhere and anytime.

Cons

I think its user interface is little tricky. But with time this is the software you will definately love.

Rahul from ICICI PRUDENTIAL ASSETS MANAGMENT COMPANY

Industry: Investment Banking

Overall a great softaware for inbound and outbound Calls

As I worked in a call center also for me it worked properly and suggested for you also to use and admire

Pros

It was always easy to use the software which required basic PC to run the software which Oreka Tr does. Very Friendly and so far no data lost the installation is very straight and once done then is works super smooth.

Luis from Altus

Industry: Computer Networking

Very nice

Toshio from OPTSP

Our customers love it!

We resell Oreka TR to many of our customers, including WOWOW Communications. These businesses really like the customization options, the simplicity of implementation and utilization, the open API, and of course the price. Oreka TR is one of our core solutions, and we plan to continue reselling the recording software for years to come!

Emily from VoiceBase

Great Call Recording Solution

OrecX's Oreka is one of the best call recording solutions we've used. Recording quality has a huge impact on speech analytics and other post-processing features needed to get data out of your recordings, and using Oreka ensures you'll get the results you need. We highly recommend Oreka to our customers, and the people are great to work with!