Parrot Cloud Call Center

Parrot Cloud Call Center Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Have you used Parrot Cloud Call Center and would like to share your experience with others?

All Parrot Cloud Call Center Reviews

Angela

Seriously the best solution for increased call volume goals!

This system is by far the best for anyone looking to increase call volume. The system is user friendly, and it offers flexibility that would accommodate any size call center; from just a few reps up to hundreds. I've used other dialers, and this is one we will be sticking with. The price is affordable, and they company's customer support if phenomenal.

Pros

It's very user friendly, fully customizable to fit the needs of our company, and priced right.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is that the reps aren't able to see how many calls are left in a dialing campaign which makes them log in and try to call before they know if the list has calls, or if the list is empty. It would be nice if they could see that calls were available so they didn't waste their time logging in to a campaign to find that there are no calls to be made.

Harold

somewhat pleased

I like the product I just have had issues with IT/Support for Parrott. The Parrott team try's their best to give my company what we need so I give an A for effort but the It team is poor on delivery.

Pros

willingness to do whatever it takes to get what we need

Cons

IT support is poor on Parrott compared to the support we get on Koala.

Response from Electronic Voice Services

Hi Harold, sorry to hear you would give our support team 1 star. You needed the system highly customized beyond it's normal use and our support team has bent over backwards trying to accommodate you. In addition, you've told us multiple times how happy you are with our services and how cost effective it is for you.

Replied September 2016

Jeff

I have had a great experience with Parrot Dialer & Support and It is the BEST!

More calls, more sales, more collections, more money!

Pros

The reports and the ease at which callers are able to get from call to call. I enjoy being able to leave voice messages with such ease. Because of this I have recommended the Parrot Predictive Dialer to several people in the same field.

Cons

I would like for he callers screen to be more customizable. Example: I would like for my clients "pay history" to appear in a "field" on the screen along side their names, addresses and other info. Even it had to be on another "page" like the "script is. If while speaking to the "lead" I could simply "scroll down" or "click" to another page and see each campaign they have donated to. They would see the CAMPAIGN NAME - THE DATE THEY WERE SOLD - AND THE $DOLLAR AMOUNT THEY PAID. When we are "tested" and asked, this helps in confirming our legitimacy which translates into more donation dollars.

Jacob

Parrot is the best out there!

Very happy with their service. the staff is always helpful and there to assist. the dialer is very reliable and easy to use. its also easy to work your way around.

Pros

integration. user friendly, reliable

Cons

missing auto email drip campaign

Marcus

Parrot is awesome!

Pros

This was an easy and useful solution for our dilemma in our phone system. We found it very useful in our whole team really loves it!

Kevin

Great service!

We have a small phone room and use Parrot. Even though we are small we get great customer service. Parrot is user friendly however has all the options imaginable.

Pros

Service is always reliable. If we have questions regarding settings ect. customer service is always there to help.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative.

Response from Electronic Voice Services

Thanks Kevin, appreciate the kind words.

Replied September 2016

BA

OUTSTANDING

I will admit that at one point we left and tried someone new. We are so happy to be back with them. Thank you!!!

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Zoiper

Jason

Great dialer system/ easy setup

Agents have been using the dialer service for a few months without issues. Easy to use. No wait time when calling in to customer service for questions.

Pros

Easy to use, great value for the price, friendly support team

Cons

None yet

A real time monitoring

This is a good tool for companies that has call centers, you can fully maximize your labor force and the same time watch them closely in just few clicks away. Also data gathering are accurate.

Pros

This no typical call center facility that can do inbound and outbound calls, this is best for starters that wanted to maximize and the same time expand their labor force. Not only that, data analysis is readily available in a given period of time. It is also easy to use and easy to navigate.

Cons

The tool itself uses the whole page of the browser unlike other related software it can be used as an extension to the browser that sometimes it makes hard to navigate.

August 2016

Awesome Customer Service

The customer service is incredibly great. I have many agents calling on behalf of my company which means that my agents are in need of tech support frequently! Lance, Wendy, Shaine, and the rest of the team always take care of our issues and do so in a fast and efficient manner. The software works like a charm, is easy to use, and so simple that any agent I hire/add to my system is able to get working right away. 6 thumbs up for this team. I have been with them for about 30 days now, and I am glad that I chose the EVS7 Parrot solution for my company.

Pros

Ease of use. Incredible Tech support.

Cons

There are always cons, however I can't think of any right now.

William

June 2016

Clear and Easy!

We are a Non-profit that needed to modernize to stay competitive and streamline our office practices. We just started using the Parrot 2.0 Dialer and we could not be happier! Setting up remote agent that are disabled has been a breeze. Soon we hope to add inbound services to our platform.

Pros

Once you understand the basics it is fun to use. Real time reporting, agent status, and Campaign management from the comfort of my apartment. Ease of use for those with limited computer knowledge and disabilities has transformed the way we do donation collection.

Cons

There were a couple of bugs in the system, but being new software is to be expected.

Ronald

Industry: Security and Investigations

Fairly new user

Overall very good company. Had some minor issues but most were handled. A little restrictive when trying to customize the software to your needs. Very competitively priced and good value for the money spent.

Pros

Very affordable and reliable.

Cons

Cannot customize the screens for the agents.

Sharon

Time used: Free Trial

Great Experience! Everyone went above my expectations

I rarely write reviews, but thank you Parrot Team for doing a great job! From the time I started using their service up to the time of my business transition they helped us out and really made us feel that we are being taken care of. They made sure that we understood everything and went above and beyond their job. They were honest with the timeline and on time when it comes to dialer updates. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat. Your company is fortunate to have such great employees (they are VERY patient! Believe me!)

Carol

Time used: Free Trial

Efficient & Friendly

Parrot is a user friendly & efficient dialer. My agents were able to dial the next day after we signed up. We just gave them our setup, the caller ID, the form that we need and everything was made available for us the next day. I find the reports & agent monitoring features very useful. The built-in webphone makes the log-in process a breeze for my agents too. Customer support is helpful & friendly.

Pros

Good price efficiency ratio, easy to use.

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

Minela

Increases call volume

Pros

Easily go from call to call. Nice interface and good tech support

Cons

I think this is better suited for mid size and smaller companies but great software at an affordable price