• Pros

• "I really like that the program it can be used with ease and you're able to make so many more calls rather than manually dialing out."

• "Easy to use, reliable and with a lot of features."

• "I like the easy of use and how much success I have had with it."

• Cons

• "Limitations on sort options are a pain to work around, but workable. It would also be helpful to have more integrations like an easy ServiceNow integration."

• "Better for businesses, it's kinda pricy for a single user who might have a passing need for it. Still outstanding software if you require call filtering "

• "The overall look and graphics were bland, but frankly the last update or two tremendously improved that."

Browse PhoneBurner Reviews

Kelsey from Shamrock Financial

Game. Changer.

Biggest benefit is the time saved. It will change how you structure your an entire day.

Pros

PhoneBurner has been a total game changer for my job. I'm responsible for a database of about 1500 and counting clients that I regularly followup with to varying degrees. While emails and texts are always great, nothing beats a phone call. PhoneBurner is the only reason I'm able handle anywhere from 80-100 a day while still getting me regular regular work done. Favorite features: * Interface is incredibly user friendly * Caller ID can be set to your number (or a local number) and all return calls will go to your personal line regardless * Pre-recorded voicemails so you can tailor them to the type of calls you're making. * Call session recordings (optional, but I really like being able to refer back to calls I made for training or missed info) * Dial Sessions can be easily picked back up if you didn't get through one. * Their support/customer service team has always been incredibly helpful and pleasant. Something you don't think about until you're having a bad experience elsewhere. * Super easy to upload contacts. They've done a lot to eliminate as much manual work as possible. If you can export your contacts into an excel sheet you're looking at a 2 minute, organized upload. And if not, their support team is so helpful. * Pays for itself with the time you're able to save Can't recommend it enough.

Cons

I honestly can't think of much. Occasionally it will bug and not connect to a number which you have to pay attention to. That's rare though.

Alexandre from Alexandre Mc Kinnon Marketing

Best customer service of all 7 call software I used. Outstanding.

You pay for problems NOT happening. You pay for not having to fix issues. You pay for outstanding service. Phoneburner is my peace of mind.

Pros

I used 7 differents call softwares. I used : Five9, Vocalcom, Fenero, 3Clogic, AAvaz. Nothing compare to the service phoneburner gave me. With all other software, it oscillated between bad service, to outright fraud (Fenero was the worst). Not only everything work perfectly fine but when you got questions, a dedicated staff fix everything with you in a matters of seconds. With Five9, I spent up to 20 hours a weeks, trying to fix all the problems for 6 weeks until they just gave up and refunded me (I do give them credit for that).

Cons

I would like to see a feature to listen, whisper and bargin. Especially to train my home based agents.

Reasons for Choosing PhoneBurner

I tryied and considered EVERY single relevant solution.

Response from PhoneBurner

Replied November 2019

Thanks so much Alexandre! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you and your team :)

Billy from DG Funding

Feel The Burn

Fantastic! Phoneburner makes my day move faster and makes outbound calling a breeze.

Pros

Phone burner integrates seamlessly with our Salesforce and Jungo software allowing us to access all of our leads in a highly efficient manner. I am able to go through my personal contacts every day and touch base with leads in a very short period of time.

Cons

There are small hiccups in the system overall layout that do not integrate with our CRM software to update specific dispositions. Overall not a game changer.

Luis from Unishippers

Easy to Use

As a overall, it is a good experience and make my job easy when I need to call a lot of phone numbers.

Pros

Easy to use, tech friendly, it's easy to find the feature, easy upload leads list and to keep a record.

Cons

Sometimes it becomes slow and freezes. Sometimes when using the pause it does not work and dial the phone number and when you click pause again, the call is cut off and goes on to the next one. I do not like that you can not return on the call without having to close the dialing window.

Nicky from Merion Capital Group

Game changer for sales calls.

My overall experience has been really good. PhoneBurner has increased the amount of calls we are able to make leading to more productivity which equals a win win for my sales team.

Pros

Cons

It took me about a day or two to catch up with the fast pace of the program but you can always pause your dialing session to pace yourself.

John from Fastest Exit

Making 400 calls per shift has never been easier

Pros

This software is feature-rich and powerful. Employees save time by having their call queue preloaded for them. They can also choose who and how many people they want to call. The uses for PhoneBurner really are endless. They can be used for outbound sales as well as following up with customers. The onboarding help they give you is fantastic. Another huge plus is no minimum seats. The UI is fantastic.

Cons

The menu could be organized a little better. I would really love if the report section had a link on the top so I could quickly track how my team is doing instead of the current configuration where it is buried a bit. Also, I would like it if they would add one more folder level. I have a tendency to segment my lists intensively so on the top level it gets a bit crowded.

Reasons for Choosing PhoneBurner

Cost and features. Both had minimums of 3 and 10 seats. I had two callers. I wasn't going to spend extra for something I wasn't going to use.

Neal from Swept

Getting a lot more done with this tool

Despite the integration issues this tool is great. I spend much more time speaking with people rather than leaving voicemails.

Pros

Our call rates have increased dramatically because of this tool. We had a mountain of old leads that we just couldn't get through manually and PhoneBurner has now breathed new life in to them. The voicemail drop feature allows us to just move on rather than spending that time leaving a message. Big time saver.

Cons

Hubspot integration. One of the reasons we purchased PhoneBurner was due to it's integration with Hubspot. It was listed as a product with premium integration in Hubspot's app marketplace. However during implementation we discovered that it only syncs with free-text fields in Hubspot, which is a little strange. As a result it's a little hard to track lead status since they are in dropdown format.

Reasons for Choosing PhoneBurner

Power dialer, lead management capabilties, and integration.

Tony from CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.

Best productivity tool i use

Pros

i could never reach the number of clients and prospects that i reach in the time period that i reach them in with any other tool. I love phoneburner!

Cons

the import process was not as good until the upgraded it. now it rocks!

Tobie from The Tobie Love Team - CrossCountry Mortgage

The ULTIMATE efficiency tool!

Pros

The Ease of use and the fact that is saves me so much time.

Cons

More compatibility with more programs would be nice!

Response from PhoneBurner

Replied April 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words Tobie. It's great to hear how productive you've been. Regarding compatibility, we integrate with 150+ tools and growing. Please reach out if there's one in particular you'd like to connect with. Perhaps we integrate already or will sometime soon. Cheers!

Dala from LifeVantage

Phone burner user review

It has been good. When I first got set up, there was some missing training that had me calling in frequently during my first dial session wanting answers to questions I had and we didn't figure out until about the 3rd call that my folders had not been set up and the calls were not leaving the contacts folder and being disposed to specific folders. Once we got that straightened out, we have been able to communicate well and my answers are easy to find through customer service which has been very knowledgeable.

Pros

I can make many outbound calls in a very short time and track the results of each call.

Cons

There is a gap in where a call should go if it stalls or doesn't connect. There are not disposition buttons for stalled calls that don't go through

Tony from Concentric

Great product!!! Especially for cold calling.

This is a great product for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. There are no hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold!!!

Pros

Before our sales team moved to PhoneBurner we spent a lot of time comparing a ton of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the obvious choice. I am always talking about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform has, and how easy it has been to get integrate and have the team using it. Best of all, our team's efficiency has significantly improved and numbers are up yet still continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable. This is a great product that delivers where it counts!

Cons

The only con that I have with this product is how it integrates with some CRM's. We are utilizing ZOHO CRM and it doesn't connect, but from what I have been hearing is that they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM soon. This will be a huge plus and we are definitely looking forward to that. But for now, we have no problem importing/updating files then exporting back because of all the customization available.

Alan from Skytop Business Loans

I've tried them all, believe me.

As for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. No hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold - at least I was.

Pros

There is not a feature you need that Phone Burner doesn't provide. I have a team that varies in experience levels, and technical aptitude and they all enjoy Phone Burner far more than any of the others we have tried (We have tried them all, yes, even that one) - Everything is so intelligently designed that it's a plug and play application, and the customizations of dispositions couldn't be easier. The customer service is helpful, kind, and consistent. I've had systems prior where we were actually billed for trouble shooting - Phone burner's LEAD ENGINEER went as far as to help me with a CSV file I was admittedly getting jammed up with. It should also be mentioned that the price-point is lower than the competitors and if you are debating on a CRM the automation of the Phone Burner platform out of the box is deeper and more intuitive than many systems I've made the mistake of paying for prior. Phone Burner has it all - it's really that simple.

Cons

I wish they integrated with my ZOHO CRM but importing - updating files - exporting back isn't bad because of all the customization available. Most importantly word around the campfire is they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM sooner than later.. looking forward to that.

Mike from DataPro International

PhoneBurner An Amazing Product For Business

The voicemail drop feature is unparalleled for time saving. One click and you're done and on to the next call. We are able to go through our calling list quickly and easily. Time saved on calling is essential with a small business like ours where we are handling more than one task with clients. Each call stays registered, follow up calling is done with ease. Customer Service was friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Pros

PhoneBurner makes calling and record keeping easy. We were able to see increase in productivity immediately. You can go from one call to the next immediately or there is the option to pause between calls to make notes.

Cons

We haven't found anything we didn't like with PhoneBurner, there are constant improvements to the platform.

Darral from Aptris

Essential for reaching large groups

Overall, PhoneBurner beats any alternatives I have tried in todays market given the rules of auto dialing. While it can never be compared to old fashioned predictive dialers, it DEFINITELY holds the #1 spot today.

Pros

The ability to load large lists and dial those down immediately, without manual processes, is the best part of the application. Another great feature is the newer list loading tool, which allows you to create a new folder for the contacts on the fly, making organized call campaigns really easy to start.

Daniel from D.A. M

Phoner Burner Has Helped Our Sales Team Even With Their Most Recent Changes

Our customer support representative at Phoneburner actually cares about his clients and does what's necessary to assist his client.

Pros

It sends e-mails for you, although sometimes this does not work. This saves you a lot of time if you work in the sales industry.

Cons

They stopped the use of an automatic dialer. You now have to manually click to dial the next contact. Doesn't really make a big difference and they still help our company.

Response from PhoneBurner

Replied July 2018

Daniel, we're very sorry to hear of your recent experience. PhoneBurner still dials for you and sends 1-click emails. I'll make sure someone on our team reaches out to help troubleshoot, and to better understand and work out your price issue as well. Look forward to once again having you as a happy client.

Monica from Nuvei

What a great program for business!

I enjoy the ease of my day when it is time for the calling out. Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling. Thank you PhoneBurner!

Pros

I love that when it is time to cold call to generate more business, there is ease with clicking an uploaded list and just dialing. No fussing over who to call next! The dialer keeps dialing!

Cons

Sometimes, I accidentally hang up and the "Talking time" doesn't really register for my employer. There already has been a resolution with this!!! I have noticed that when I hang up, it asks me "Are you done? It gives me the opportunity to call back in and jump in where I left off!

April 2015

Kevin from Score Selling, LLC

April 2015

Great Product with Great Support

They have an excellent trial program which has no time limitations only limitation a total minutes used. So if you sign up for a trial and don't get to it, it doesn't expire on you for the first 30 days it continues until you've used your minutes. Their business practice is true SUBSCRIPTION -- Sign-up monthly, continue month-to-month. No expensive upfront implementation cost, no long-term contract. I love their ROLLOVER Minutes policy where they allow you to roll over unused minutes from this month to the next month so that your investment is protected. It's super easy to create a list from either leads or contacts. Just select your leads upload them and you're dialing away. I also like the Salesforce.com integration. An extremely demanding request I had was integration with my existing system. PhoneBurner worked with me tirelessly and efficiently and very quickly to fully integrate into my own community environment, smoothly navigating a tricky technological hurdle that salesforce.com had in place. They just took care of it. Audio quality was not compromised during our trial as it was with other dialing solutions. The interface is extremely easy to use. The integration with salesforce.com makes it a cinch. The ease of recording voicemail and send email is also a huge plus. But easily the biggest clincher for their superior performance is the PhoneBurner organization itself. Jeff Osness was an extremely responsive and accountable stakeholder in our success. When I find an application that does what it says I'm a huge fan. But the real test for me is always whether the organization will support me when I need them. Phone burner more than satisfied on both counts.

Response from PhoneBurner

Replied April 2015

Wow what a GREAT review. Thank you for taking the time to post it. We appreciate you working with us and look forward to helping you grow your business.

Erin from Unishippers

Excellent Dialer Service

The benefits of the software are endless especially with the ability to integrate with other sales software.

Pros

The best part about PhoneBurner is the speed at which you can go through new lead lists. It takes no time to sort through a cold list and find prospects. The system allows for notes to be entered on each as you go and send automated emails or leave voicemails.

Cons

The only feature I wish they had is the ability to insert a call order across multiple pages of leads. So, that I could put them in order of my appointments for the day.

Brittany from Commerce Home Mortgage

Amazing Program & Amazing Support Staff

I would have to say that my favorite Tech Support person to work with would hands down be CSR. They are quick to reply and to try to fix any issues my team and I run into. Not to mention the program itself is SUPER EASY to use!

Pros

It is easy to use and really increases your productivity.

Cons

I can't say that there is much that I don't like about the software. If I had to choose something it would be that there is not a way to sub-folder in a sub-folder. So if I have one folder CA Contacts for example and I wanted to make a set of folders for the contacts that I started to call in Jan and another one for Feb; and in sub-folders to that put the contact in folders in accordance to my disposition buttons.

Timothy from CDH

Invaluable

A+++ I couldnt be happier

Pros

I have used Phone Burner for almost 10 years, and I have to say that if it wasnt for this system I probably wouldnt have been as successful as I am today. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the creators and staff at Phone Burner!!! Thank you!!!

Cons

There are no cons, Phone burner is constantly working to improve their platform with the changes in business.

Response from PhoneBurner

Replied February 2019

It has been great helping you build your business over the past 10 years. We look forward to the next 10+ years!

Trevor from Marketing and Advertising

Best power dialer out there!

I have been using PhoneBurner within my company for quite some time now and can easily say it is the most efficient software out there. Using PhoneBurner has allowed us to increase our outbound productivity by a large margin and I highly recommend it to all businesses shopping around for power dialer software.

Pros

Some of my favorite features of PhoneBurner include scripts, automatic voicemails and emails because of how much they increase our contact ratios and allow us to reach such high volume when dialing prospects.

Cons

We are now 12 months in to this software and I haven't had any complaints yet. The set up was easy and our inside sales team absolutely loves it!

Hector from SmartCalls

Worldclass!

I've personally used the PhoneBurner system for my own insurance practice for years before devoting my work to serving other users in the insurance industry. The software is not simply another tech product but, cost effective without sacrificing the quality of the product.

Pros

The PhoneBurner software is linear and user friendly and created with the user in mind!

Cons

There is nothing I like least, the product is worldclass, with worldclass people running the business!

Benjamin from Alex Padilla for Secretary of State 2018

I used PhoneBurner to run a paid phone bank program for a State Assembly race in Los Angeles.

Pros

The two things that I liked most about PhoneBurner was the Customer Service and Value of what we were getting for what we paid. Anytime I had any issue with PhoneBurner or needed assistance, I would get an almost immediate response from PhoneBurner personnel. Even if they could not address my issue at that moment, they at least let me know that they received my request and were working on it. Most other power dialers charge you by the minute and half price for voicemails. With PhoneBurner, you pay a competitive price on the frontend and then get unlimited dials, minutes, and voicemails. You can even send emails to voters using PhoneBurner. Additionally, it was great to pre-record voicemails in English, Spanish, Chinese, or whatever language you wanted voters to hear.

Cons

PhoneBurner is a bit tricky on the backed with importing and exporting data into PDI. Once you do it enough times it is not that bad, but it can be a handful if you do not have the patience or care for detail to make sure that no mistakes are made.

Nicole from South Beach Transport LLC

Worth Every Penny

I use this on a daily basis. it has increased my ability to reach out to customers that I otherwise would miss if I were to hand dial. the voicemail feature wherein it can leave a message while I move on to the next call is invaluable. It is definitely a time saver.

Pros

it is user friendly and was easy to learn

Cons

there is nothing I can really say that I do not like about the software

Jerry from SOCIALSEO

Phoneburner=profits

Phone burner does the tedious tasks for me, so I can do more of what I do best......sell

Pros

Ease of use.....included updates usually have excellent features enhancing it's use. Will be considering the text feature soon, for instance. Also the customizing on the user end is amazing, but still quite "ready to use" on day one. Also excellent compatibility with Sakesforce.

Timothy from Milend, Inc

Best Software Rollout!

We needed a software to quickly be able to dial through our existing database of clients. We were able to get this up and running in less than a week. Customer service has been fantastic. This company will actually reach out once you are set up just to spend some time screen sharing with you to make sure you are taking advantage of all the software has to offer. We didn't ask them to do this, the came to us.

Pros

The software was easy to set up, and the end users found it very easy to use. We had the least amount of trouble with training on this software that we have had with any software.

Cons

The only thing that could improve this are a few more ways to lock down what the end user can do. This would make it easier to make sure everyone's account looks and feels the same. Our telemarketing department wishes it would dial more than one line at a time.

Reasons for Choosing PhoneBurner

The UI seemed much more user friendly.

Daniel from South Beach Transport

PhoneBurner is a great Product

Pros

The ease of leaving voice mails and emails to potential clients and customizing what I send out. I am able to contact clients fluently without stopping.

Cons

At this point I really haven't found anything that I like least about this software. I do not use all the features it others only what I need most.

Chelsey from Martindale-Nolo

Must have tool for sales team productivity and growth!

Pros

Ease of implementation, and fast adoption for my B2B inside sales team. Seamless plug in with Salesforce (SFDC) and no technical support was needed to get it up and running. Ability to pre-record multiple voicemails and set call dispositions that automatically sync to SFDC is a huge time saver for my sales team, allowing them to spend more time on outreach. Any questions are immediately responded to by their amazing support team. Easily manage user base.

Cons

There a little room for improvement on report around time based reporting for larger scale businesses that utilize the platform.

Carla from THP

Great Tool

The tool helps our sales team reach out to more prospects daily and the customizability is really effective!

Pros

We love that the software is constantly evolving for the better, and that the technical support is always responsive and willing to help.

Cons

There's nothing we don't love about this software.

Erik from Evergreen Medicare

Amazing product

I have been using PhoneBurner for years, always a great experience and easy to shut off the account when a project is over.

Pros

I can make hundreds of phone calls in half a day where it used to take me a whole week to do the same.

Cons

Don’t really have any complaints about phone burner

David from Independent Consultant

Industry: Executive Office

PhoneBurner Rocks!

Outstanding - say no more.

Pros

I make 4x the amount of average calls using PhoneBurner and the software makes me incredibly efficient by leaving voicemail and email at the same time with one click.

Cons

No cons - it’s very user friendly and works really well.

George from NUS Consulting Group

Dramatically improves my outbound calling.

Force multiplier! Calling and record keeping is very much faster.

Pros

PhoneBurner is like giving a machine gun to somebody who used to use a bolt-action rifle. I can call 5x the number of people in the same amount of time but, MORE!, setting up the proper disposition buttons at the bottom of the screen is like running macros to cover all your post-call work -- e.g. advancing or deleting the lead from the pipeline, automatically sending a selected email, leaving a pre-recorded voicemail, changing the customer's status, and even automatically entering notes in their contact record.

Cons

It's obviously evolved from a power-dialer tool, and isn't quite a crm replacement. Its moving in that direction but isn't quite there, yet. My workflow is to use Phoneburner from prefunnel to bottom-of-funnel, and then I transfer the records into another CRM via Zapier, to support back-and-forth negotiations and file transfers, etc.

Great platform for CRM and lead management

Almost perfect solution for automating outbound CRM and prospecting. Very helpful for most companies that utilize any form of telemarketing/email marketing. May be missing functions needed for B2B businesses.

Pros

I love how it keeps track and manages each prospect individually letting you easily view the most recent correspondence status. This is such a headache to do manually day after day. The ability to send/track emails and voicemails, and display local caller area code is also a big plus. The performance evaluation tools and leaderboard are also great tools that encourage results by agents and analytical data for managers.

Cons

Although it is great for B2C outbound prospecting and CRM, it may be missing a few tools and functions that many B2B companies need or use frequently. For example, outbound e-fax for CRM, prospecting, or document distribution, and allowing quote sheet attachments (or other file attachments) to client profiles.

Johnny from JohnnyBolton.com

Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!

10 year customer. Silly to sell by phone without it.

Pros

Functionality. Easy to load leads. Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!

Cons

Ease of use (more functions than I need)

Response from PhoneBurner

Replied March 2019

That's great to hear! Thanks for being such a terrific and loyal client :)

PhoneBurner is extremely easy to use and produces results quicker than any other.

Pros

PhoneBurner works so well that we saw increases in productivity in just one day. We experience fewer hang-ups, quicker connections, and an extremely reliable dialer that we love using.

Cons

There are very few cons to using PhoneBurner because it works so well for our agents and dialing purposes. Some reports may take some time to export but this is such a minor inconvenience that we rarely even notice.

Conrad from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.

PhoneBurner has been a solid program that allows us to make more calls. More calls=more business.

Making more calls. more calls = more business and I would reccomend this service to anyone in sales.

Pros

They do not lie when they claim they can increase dial time by 4X. As soon as one call is finished, it's on to the next one. And if you need time to take notes you can obviously pause it.

Cons

Implementing this software was somewhat of a hassle but maybe that's because I myself am not the most computer savvy.

Rodrigo from UNISHIPPERS

Make my life easier

Very good, not give them and excellent since there is always room for improvements

Pros

Easy to use, reliable and with a lot of features.

Cons

Reporting, need to be able to customize the reports for the users. (Example, divide the phones per zone)

Larry from sUAVe Industries

I use the system to make sales calls and REPURPOSE the system to keep track of my sales reps too.

Ease of use / more efficient use of my time / helps me toward my goal of #1 sales rep.

Pros

Easy to add my own folder to keep my sales reps so I can contact them quickly when congratulations are due the team and/or encouragement is appropriate. Different emails, a boosting voicemail when starting a new sales campaign.

Cons

1) When importing leads, the system should not allow phone numbers more than 10 digits or less than 10 digits since they will NOT be called. 2) Similar issue with email addresses that do not contain a good domain (i.e. gmailcom as opposed to gmail.com)

PhoneBurner's Power Dialer truly provides a 4x faster dialing option for sales teams

Pros

I love the easy to use cloud based system that allows my team to power dial for 1 hour and produce the same amount of work that the other guys are doing in 4 hours. Their voicemail drop feature allows keeps our reps from repeating the same message over and over and drop recorded messages with one click. They don't even have to listen to their message before moving on to the next call.

Cons

While it offers some CRM features, it isn't built out to be a full CRM and it's primarily designed for a B2C sales team.

Chris from Redial BPO

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Managing Partner

Great tool to track sales call process

Pros

Easy to use Simple Reporting is easy to understand

Cons

Live Listing or whispering function would be great if had Sometimes it takes forever for the recordings to populate

PhoneBurner is a game changer

I started Phoneburner in May 2018 and I had $0 sales, when I started using it, I ended the year at 102% of Goal. I loved the easy of being able to get through my calling list quickly and then also leave emails for those I left voicemails to, I have had much better response and I will continue to use it

Pros

I like the easy of use and how much success I have had with it.

Cons

The original training tapes were not easy to follow but they have added more training information on the website and offer webinars to help become more of a expert user

Kenneth from Using The Telephone For Success uttfs.com

PhoneBurner review

Everything from the free trial, to the ease of using it, to the customer service was excellent

Pros

I've been in sales for over 40 years and watched as auto dialer's and progressive dialer's progressed. I'm now a consultant and tried many of them who are out there now. Non of them are easier and offer mare the Phoneburner

Cons

To be very honest I don't have anything negative to say about the product except it would be nice if it were free

Response from PhoneBurner

Replied December 2018

Thanks so much Kenneth. That's great to hear!

Everything you need to stay connected

The users are alerted in real time when the emails are opened, the links are clicked, the videos are displayed, the attached files are displayed, etc. for a perfectly programmed follow-up. SmartSender is also integrated with "Retargeting" (Retargeting), which allows users to post targeted ads while surfing the web, Facebook or Twitter.

Pros

PhoneBurner allows you to be constantly communicated without interference with your customers. The best thing is that each call stays registered and that helps a lot to the improvements that you should make to the attention to your clients. Without a doubt, it is very effecient.

Cons

I think they should give more time to their free trial so that entrepreneurs can make use of this wonderful software. Or at least they can create a cheaper version for the small businesses that are emerging. No doubt they will have many successes

Chris from Zoom Video Communications

January 2016

Best productivity tool on the market

Before using PhoneBurner, cold calling was an immense pain in the neck. Smiling and dialing was more like frowning and dialing. Not only was it tedious, it was exhausting leaving voicemail after voicemail. Not to mention, I grew so sick of hearing my own voice. PhoneBurner not only made cold calling and follow up easier, it actually made it fun. I tripled the amount of calls, voicemails and emails that I was sending. The only time I had to speak was when someone actually answered the phone. There are other solutions out there, but none give you the ease, functionality and affordability that PhoneBurner will give you. You can even integrate with SalesForce.com!! Keep up the good work, PhoneBurner!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, integration, customer support

Response from PhoneBurner

Replied January 2016

Chris - we're happy to hear we helped put the "smiling" back into your "dialing!" Thanks for the review!

Patrick from Guild Mortgage

PhoneBurner

PhoneBurner is the most valuable tool I have other than my web site. It is a wonderful product.

Pros

This software is very intuitive. They are always thinking of new ways to improve their product. I really like that.

Cons

Nothing I can think of, I have really never found anything I didn't like.

April 2016

Chris from glumobilemedia

April 2016

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE!

I don't go out of my way to give a review unless someone over delivers. First, Austin in the customer care dept made sure I was on the right program. He asked me questions (Thank God) that were relevant to my existing needs, and didn't product puke. Also, Austin LISTENS! Whoever raised him, should be very proud. The Director of Business Development at PhoneBurner John Greene reached out to thank me for considering Phone Burner WOWZERS! Why WOWZERS? When does a Director of Business Development reach out to anyone, for anything besides problems? I'll wait... Can't forget Jeff Osness he admitted and took FULL BLAME for not responding to my customer request. Come on now, Where in American History will someone take blame for anothers actions? LEADERSHIP! PhoneBurner exemplify the 1% of companies who strive to over promise and over deliver! Don't use SPEEDDIALER PRO or anything else. Why? Because their customer service SUCKS and they all have a superiority complex. Don't look any further, PhoneBurner Team is "Second To None" and our company will only work with the best. As for the rest? I rest my case... Chris Thomas Founder glumobilemedia

Response from PhoneBurner

Replied April 2016

Wow. Thank you so much Chris. Our entire team appreciates your kind words, and looks forward to continuing to work with you!

Atticus

Phone Burner is Flawless and Absolutely Essential

We have been using Phone Burner for our national marketing agency (Insurance) for over a year now and it has been the most important tool for us in our marketing arsenal. We have had as many as 5 seats at one time active. I have made suggestions for improvement and the team is so responsive that often my suggestions are implemented within the week. The level of customer support is top notch. Can't say enough good things about Phone Burner

Pros

Completely intuitive and user-friendly. Full of great features

Cons

Any cons I've had usually get addressed and fixed by the tech team. And I'm very picky so I've sent in a lot of minor bug fixes and suggestions. So the cons usually don't remain an issue for long.

Response from PhoneBurner

Replied January 2016

Atticus, thanks for the great review and all the valuable input you've provided.

Kai from LegalShield

Best time saver!

Pros

I love using phone burner. I can get more done in an hour with phone burner than I can throughout most of the day! All business is conversation and this allows me to do just that! I can make about 20 outbound dials an hour using this program, including voicemails and connects! Love it and would be with out it! Thanks Phone Burner!

Cons

I should use it more often to be sure I am getting my money's worth monthly!

Naz from YCDS

Best alternative to predictive dialing

There is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it. So many reports you can build, trackers, tags, options, automation and time saving features. Really boosts productivity for agents. There are also a lot of informative videos for set up and advanced users. So far, any questions I've had have been answered via one of the tutorials or by one of the customer service representatives. Team also built a whole new report with a new format for me. The level of customer service is above and beyond. I will bet that you'll purchase after the free trial.

Pros

Feature-rich, excellent customer support, flexible. Great for increasing agent productivity and driving competition within your sales team.

Cons

I haven't found any real cons yet, but it can get a little pricey depending on how many seats you purchase.

Delois from Jackson Life and Health

Amazing System

This is by far the easiest and most effective system i have ever used and i have tried at least five different dialers. All my activity on every lead is automatically updated. What a great way of never having to remember what your last activity was. This dialer is such a professional system. Anything you need to do is right at your fingertips including superior support. I just regret i did purchase it sooner.

Pros

This software allows you to have the most effective communication with your client in a matter of seconds.

Cons

There are none as far as i can tell. Setup is very fast.