• Pros

• "Tech support is brilliant and always available. Easy to use, and great value."

• "The ease of use, the fabulous support team available to me 24/7, and the PRICE!"

• "The customer service aspect is unmatched , these guys are able to assist me anytime I have an issue "

• Cons

• "have not had any issues yet with Primo, the support team are always ready to assist "

• "There is nothing to write bad about them but yes portal can be bit more user friendly ."

• "I can't really think of anything that I don't like about Primo. It is superior to any other dialing software I have used."

Browse Primo Dialler Reviews

Emil from The Auto Parts Wholesaler, Inc

I am very much satisfied with the service and find their support team ridiculously great!

Increased contact rate, efficiency, productivity and fast return of investment

Pros

The ability to get to my real time reports, monitor agents even when I am out of the office.. and most importantly track my team's performance on a regular basis without spending too much time sorting out data. The software allows me to be on top of my role.

Stu from DSC Telemarketing ltd

1st class product, 1st class support and technical assistance

Pros

Primo dialler offer the best dialler solution i have used. It's very reliable, easy to use and very customisable to meet our needs. Most technical queries are resolved in the 1st call but always inline with the timescales agreed. The costs are very competitive too (we made a significant monthly saving when we changed our hosted dialler provider). I have no hesitation in recommending PrimoDialler to anyone looking for hosted dialler.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike. If the functionality isn't there, we can have it custom made.

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

They went the extra mile, even before we became a customer. Offering bespoke solutions our "current" provider could not do.

Scott from Accelerated Resolutions

Industry: Environmental Services

Best of the best

Primo is half the cost I was spending with other companys and the customer service is unmatched

Pros

Cons

Havent found anything yet however a more robust crm would be useful

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

I seen the platform before I tried

Asad from BDS LAW

Very Excellent Services

Such a nice customer service, just in time representative there to help customer. Highly recommend to other Companies.

Selena from Erdied Communications

Industry: Utilities

Honest and upfront pricing with a great updated vicidial interface!

From my inquiry on a Sunday afternoon, to our free trial with great support, to our implementation to go live, these guys have been on top of our inquiries, more than willing to help. Our account manager checks in often to see how we are and I believe he sincerely cares. I've already referred them to two other companies, and will continue to do so. Their pricing is great and upfront. No tricks, just treats :)

Pros

The simplicity of the interface and pricing is more than fair for the quality.

Cons

-Some integrations are a little time consuming, but it's to be expected. -Support has to order your DID's and ACCID's, which takes 24 hours to be applied to your account. (Overall, that's not a huge issue if you plan ahead.)

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

1. Pricing 2. Availability of support and account manager 3. Updated Vicidial interface 4. Ease of product. 5. They truly take care of their clients.

Shafique from WAINS Solutions

Perfect

Excellent Dialer Solutions Excellent 24/7 Skype/Web Support Redundant Voice over IP Services Market Competitive Rates Flexible Solutions to meet YOUR Needs

Pros

It is a cost-effective, stable, efficient and well-supported product I have come across so far, It saves you time and money and all extra effort to manage an in-house solution and you can focus on your Sales.

Cons

Nothing so far all seems fine and have not encountered any issues.

Kiolen from Northern Soul Proprietary Limited

Efficient, affordable and reliable system

I was previously using another dialer system and had many issues with reporting and viewing so I planned on change, other dialer systems had too long time frames to set up after my VOIP went down and this was going to cause a drop in production. I got on a call with the support team from primo and I was shocked with the Response, they had me set up in 11 Hours! With a new VOIP provider and new CLI! EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! Would recommend primo to everyone.

Pros

Navigation is very simple, self explanatory. Quick and easy to adapt to. Reporting is phenomenal, full detail and excellent breakdown. Real-time dashboard feature keeps you updated all the time. Remote support is so quick and helpful. Set up was amazingly quick.

Cons

No cons, recommend primo to everyone, no hassle and quick setup

Wasim from Protect life Ltd

Protects life

My sales have gone up the connect rate isnt a lot better

Pros

Simple and easy to work with the best dialler I have used and my sales have gone up the team try their best to make sure everything goes well the support team are brilliant thanks again guys

Cons

Waiting 24 hrs for number to change on the system but not a lot you can do

Aditya from vanguardservices.solutions

Dialler Review

Pros

Primo dailler are best in class , Very humble .helpful , quick, effective.. Wish you all the success...

Cons

As far as their services are concern nothing which i can think off.

Daryl from DKK Consulting

Best Dialler System

Pros

Easy to use and the support team is really reliable and offers support immediately

Christopher from Hall and Hanley Utility

Outstanding service with a user friendly fully optimised dialler system set and ready for business.

Pros

The dialler is an all round workhorse simple to use and comes with many customisable options to make sure your campaigns are running at optimum capacity to ensure sales flow with no issues with downtime or data discrepancies. easy to load easy to use and really effective for a business dallier also your dashboards and recording portals make is ridiculously simple to find any information you need.

Cons

I am quite used to more text based dialler and find the dialler quite colorful and large although I understand for most people this would be a benefit as it does make things clear but for preference I quite like text dialler with no pzazz.

Kavita from United Link

Excellent Service, Brilliant product

My staff are producing better results I think overall the system does what it is meant to do - pretty good overall, the only negative thing will depend on your internet if it is slow, but overall we have had no issues at all

Pros

The software was easy to install, and easy to operate, it has worked very well for our project, staff was trained on the system and managed to operate the software quite quickly

Jonathon from Birchmount Solutions Limited

Great customer support

Pros

Great customer support, highly responsive and can have problems solved in minutes. Very easy to use Great reporting system-ideal for large or small call centres.

Cons

Have issues regularly which impacts dialing time- although the customer support were quick to attempt to resolve the amount of issues can slow productivity down.

Peter from Omnia Data Limited

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Brilliant Service and Excellent Product

I have spent years looking for a decent remote web based system that can match the quality of a internal hardware system and I have finally found it. I couldn't recommend the product more and the service is amazing and instant. Its allowed me to setup a multi agent remote call center with users all over the the world. Very Very good could not recommend this more highly.

Pros

Call quality and ease of use

John from SureView

Primo is superior to any other dialing software I have used

Since using Primo, my overall company productivity has increased.

Pros

Tech support is brilliant and always available. Easy to use, and great value.

Asif from AQ Calls

Really professional approach.

The support and professionalism is second to none. Every time we've had a query the response has been polite, professional and timely.

Pros

simple and easy to use, and a great support team available on hand if we need assistance. Brilliant team to work with.

Amanda from Dynasty Deals LLC

Excellent. The guys are awesome!

Pros

Easy to use and very efficient. The customer service was also very good and reliable. I loved that I didn't need to have extensive technical skills to operate it.

Shilleah from SMW Refrigeration & Heating, Llc

Excellent Dialer System!

The Primo Dialler team is excellent. We had so many connectivity issues with our previous dialer, and with Primo Dialler, the issues are now non-existent. We have an all-inclusive plan, with unlimited minutes, and any support ticket is resolved and closed within a matter of hours. Primo Dialler is definitely on the top of their game. 10/10 - will stay with them as long as we have a need for a dialer!

Pros

The ease of use, the fabulous support team available to me 24/7, and the PRICE!

Cons

Still a lot of features that I do not know how to use. Love love love all the options though. :)

Very Impressed

Support team very helpful (not shite) and impressed with turnaround time with updates

Pros

Ease of use interms of calling clients Being ablew preview leads before calling Callback feature very helpful

Cons

Certain functions not clearly visible i.e. volume

Liezel from Go Credit

A FRIENDLY DIALER

I've been using many types and kinds of software, and PrimoDialler is new to me, at first I'm quite awkward because I dont know how to use, but in just an hour I can utilized it, just the basic of course. And the information especially in reporting, I can easily access it.

Pros

I like everything on this software. Especially uploading the leads and editing the leads content, it's so friendly.

Cons

i cant say anything, i like it. Really!!

Yeshuwanth from Choose portal Pvt Ltd

Excellent

MO from Zenca Asset

Rapid Setup Crystal Clear Calls

Every good advice and guidance prior to signup

Pros

Installed from contract and DD setup in one hour in my eyes that rapid Good clear calls problems very good customer care

Cons

Back end software can be a little user friendly

Recommended by a London Estate Agent

Inzamam from Bridge Applications

"Very impressed"

My overall experience has been a 10 out of 10. Superb!

Pros

The manual dial speed and hopper is very good and works really well overall. The way the contact details are displayed for everyone to view is very convenient for us.

Cons

No cons. Everything is brilliant and works great! 10/10!

Michael from Frog Property Services Ltd

Primo

Increase in appointments booked and really getting the best from our staff and data

Pros

A really Easy to use dialler with easy set up and a pay as you go option and great back up from the support team

Cons

Theres nothing I dislike about it. Its basic but does the job we need

Jay from Push It Workflow Management, All the features of Salesforce @ 25% of the cost.

Great Solution & Top-Notch Service

I have nothing but rave reviews for the Primo team. The platform is simple & easy to use for operators with all the power you'd expect for admins. Their support is spot-on with timely response both via email and live chat. Take the time to check out their solution before you make a final decision on contact center software.

Pros

Clean UI

Cons

None.

Mohamed from Digital Works Group

Very smart dialler tool our team use it with ease

Pros

Very Agile, interactif and fit perfectly every BPO needs We like the flexibility of its options and the open choice of customizations

Cons

I recommand 100% Primo to every Professional that need a dialler Very reactive helpdesk service also available 24/7

Kumar from Nexgen BPS

Excellent Services!!! they are one of the best voip providers in UK.

Pros

User friendly Portal, connectivity is without any error in line and overall they charge much low for VOIP services.

Kyle from Gorilla Marketing

World Class Support

Called in for support, not knowing too much about the exact solutions my business needed. I got a call back from Mohammed, who was just world class. We have a tailor made solution that is going to really help my business, and I couldn't be more happy.

Pros

Ease of use, great support team.

Cons

Nothing!

K from 118 Recruitment Solutions

Dialler Software System & Phone System

I have been very happy with the service received from the Primo Dialler Team, they not only have managed to save us money, but also they system has enabled my recruitment consultants to work more effective, and increase the level of sales. Due to the high volume of incoming calls we had issues with calls being dropped and missed with the new system in place this has now improved our system. I would recommend this organisation to other businesses and friends as the overall service has been beneficial for our Recruitment Business. Thank You

Bal from FMB Group Business solutions

Fantastic system great value for money

Pros

Very easy to use and great support on any thing you are unsure of. Great value for money. we have the dialling packaging and the inbound system, set up was made very easy for us

Awesome Product

Better management for workload

Pros

Very cost effective, simple to use not a lot of training required, the team was able to get started as soon as the installation took place.

Raja from My Funeral My Wishes LTD

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Excellent company great customer service, should have joined long time ago.

Reliability, great contact rate

Pros

By far, one of the best dialers in the industry, Provides a much better contact rate. Very easy to use, straight forward and simple.

John from Northern ND

Awesome Software, User Friendly, Sales and Service team are very responsive

Quick Set up Fantastic Customer Service Team Excellent as always, Primo you did it again. I wanted something effective and easy to use and you delivered Spot on :)

Pros

Easy layout and very user friendly

Carlos from Innova Iweas

Great

Perfect

Pros

Easy use of the product and great service.

Cons

None. I don't have any issues or dislike of the product

Ash from Evergreen Tele Ltd

Amazing software!

Besides from being an all in one blended software, Primodialler has indeed set high standards and stands out from many others. Its user friendly environment along with the fast reliable experience has massively contributed to the smooth running of our business and also the success that comes with it. I would therefore recommend this software not to one but all call centers thirsty for guaranteed peace of mind and grip on their business. Great work!

ahmed from any company

Awesome

Pros

Team spirit and their usual support and the application features which cover all my needs as everything i need i found it

Muhammad from Xcell Com Pvt Ltd

Industry: Information Services

Excellent Experience Over All

Very Cooperative support , Easy to use with many features, and most of all Perfect Value for Money.

Pros

Cons

Use of external softphones

Fraser from Intercity financial marketing Ltd

Great platform, great service!

We found Primo through a recommendation on Linkedin and since initial contact they have been fantastic. The platform itself is very easy to use and call quality is 2nd to none. The service provided by staff can not be faulted - Rep has been great in getting us set up. Support have been amazingly helpful and patient with the training and any technical questions I had.

Rufus from Optimum Financial Services

May 2016

Excellent and economical Vicidial style dialler solution

Does everything Vicidial does with a fresher skin and is excellent value for money. Support team are always on hand by phone or skype and are quick to action anything requested, or fix up any issues and teach aspects of the dialler options. Very friendly service. First port of call for an economical call centre solution. Few major issues and very versatile. Top notch.

Attyyah from Audiology Services

Fantastic

Primo Dialler provide an excellent service and truly go far and wide to prioritise the client's needs, as oppose to selling. In addition to this, the staff are very approachable, trust worthy and their knowledge within the industry is fantastic too. I would have no issue in recommending their services to people I know. Well done guys, do keep it up!!

Naman from CMP Group

April 2016

Exceptional value and very reliable!

Simple to implement. Agents found the interface easy to use and follow. Reliability which is paramount for an outbound centre wasn't an issue. Customer service is one of he reason we wanted to move from our previous supplier - when there is a problem how it is dealt with says it all - refreshing levels of support and service.

Qasim from Pro Gen Marketing

February 2016

I used this dialler to start my new campaign and was extremely satisfied with the result

I have used many dialler systems and after using Primo Dialler for my new campaign, I have decided to switch my other campaigns to this dialler also. I am mainly impressed with the service and support offered along with the reliability of the dialler. With my vast experience in call centres I highly recommend this dialler to all others.

Jawad from JA Consultants

Top Product and Service - A rarity in this industry

Purchased this dialler and did everything I expected and more. Great service from start to finish and the support has been paramount for this installation to be seamless. Would happily recommend Primo Diallers to any organisation of any size, structure or business type. Primo Diallers are the right choice for your business.

Bushra from Dragon Corporate

Brilliant service

I have been dealing with the owners of Primo for several years now and they are so committed to providing excellent customer service and have a great hands on approach. The dialler was custom built for me and is very user friendly, easy to navigate around and runs like a dream. Would recommend these guys to everyone.

Phil from Net Leads

Great Service

Very happy with the customer service I have had, I would like to mention a member of staff called Isaac who has been very helpful. He has gone beyond the normal expected service and has dealt with our requests and queries very quickly and efficiently. Again I am very impressed with the service we have received. Thanks

Mujahid from Data Review

Excellent service great product

PrimoDialler has been one of the best diallers we have used so far. Overall great service from a company as a whole from customer services to the product itself. Its very user friendly and have not experienced any problems. I would definitely recommend this service to everyone.

Md. Mustahid Hasan from Softtrade Ltd

Awesome Group of Team

The group of team that works there is just Amazing. Within a very short period of time they set up the whole system and was there every step of the way. Your online campaign will get much easier if you have these kind of support and a very rich & functional system.

John from MG Financial Limited

Primo dialler

We were recommended to Primo by a business associate. It took us a little while to get used to but within a week and with excellent help from the support team we are using it on a daily basis and happy wit the functionality and the administrative tools.

Syed from Smc financial ltd

April 2016

Excellent product, these guys deliver to there word, product is 100% reliable.

Pros- reliable, sophisticated platform, IT support very efficient, delivery and install of there product with training was spot on. Billing is ideal. As a business there process's to resolve any issues were quick and suitable for my needs Cons- N/A

February 2016

nazrul from data review ltd

February 2016

excellent functionality...simple to use.

I have had great experience with primo just what i was looking for. Simple to use and the support staff are very efficient and professional. I have used many dialers before and this is the best one..would highly recommend.