Primo Dialler Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The simplicity to get started was most impressive. I was up and running within the first day."
  • icon"The simplicity of the interface and pricing is more than fair for the quality."
  • icon"A really Easy to use dialler with easy set up and a pay as you go option and great back up from the support team."
  • icon"The documentation is laughable, probably the worst I've seen in any saas product, and if you ask support, they will tell you that if you select the wrong option, the whole thing could break."
  • icon"Some features that I needed were not setup at the start, this may have been due to some of my instructions or lack of, when i was discussing my company's needs on the initial setup call."
  • icon"I can't really think of anything that I don't like about Primo."

All Primo Dialler Reviews

Ausaf

Quality of product

Pros

I am user to this product for over more than a year and I found it easy in customization and the quality of calls far more better than other providers in UK. The best thing of this product is it's customer portal u can easily make recharges with online payment facility and can also check the latest call records. Overall it user friendly, I would highly recommend people if they looking UK based provider must go for this product.

Cons

Till now there is nothing I didn't liked about this product because they had team with quick response and action if there are any link failures.

Bronwen

Great Value for Money

It has been awesome. it feels like I have my own support team at my finger tips. We have campaigns running 24 hours a day and it's good to know I can have a good night's sleep without being called up to assist with nitty gritty stuff. The dialler performs like a world class dialler and the support is just fantastic!

Pros

Very easy to use, quick to learn. It's a low resource product that delivers high value. Flexible to use anywhere. It's just fantastic!

Cons

The out of the box reporting is a bit limited. I get frequent requests for specific types of reports and comparing it to another dialler that we use, the other one has at least 3 times more reports that came out of the box. so that means a bit of custom report writing which is a feature available. so just a bit of work :)

Reasons for choosing Primo Dialler

Again, price and simplicity. There are features in Connex One that is more attractive, ie the built in gamification, however when you are dealing with campaigns that dont require the fancy extras, then it makes no sense to spend the extra money on the things that you dont need.

Reasons for switching to Primo Dialler

Mainly cost saving and simplicity of the current campaigns. We do still use Nixxis for a specific campaign where there has been deep integration into a web developed platform, however for the most part, I cant justify spending double the price on a dialler license when Primo Dialler can deliver the same value.

Evan

August 2022

Setup is nearly impossible and support is slow

The worst overall experience I have had with any saas product. They immediately get defensive if you suggest areas of improvement. They will refuse to admit there is a problem even when there are glaring weaknesses in their system (and there are plenty).

Pros

It seems to do just about anything you can think of in a dialer. The support team will help you get it set up for long term use even if it does take time. It probably has more functionality than most competitors.

Cons

Do not expect to see a positive ROI with this product quickly. It is a money pit. We have had it for a few months and still have only got it 20% set up. Today they decided to raise our price by 10% for no reason, despite us complaining about the product. When you are setting up the product, there are dozens, maybe hundreds fields and options that are often ambiguous acronyms with no explanation. So many so that you will have no idea what you're doing. The documentation is laughable, probably the worst I've seen in any saas product, and if you ask support, they will tell you that if you select the wrong option, the whole thing could break. So setting up the system on the admin side is a minefield. Sometimes it takes support multiple days to get back to us with a simple question. So if your dialler breaks and no one can make calls, you're out of luck. I have asked them to provide more documentation and they essentially said they don't see the value in it, because users should reach out to their support with questions. Which again, significantly prolongs the setup period. Even if you are technically sophisticated uploading a simple list to call manually can easily take hours of your time. Overall the experience is dismal.

Reasons for choosing Primo Dialler

Their sales team promised us the world.

Peter

September 2022

Great company

Great

Pros

Our set up was easy and smooth. Not a single issue. Expected teething issue but had none. Support service is sublime.

Cons

I liked everything. There was nothing I disliked

Fawzie

September 2022

Must have

Pros

It is an automatic calls and can get reports and analysist

Cons

It cant remove the calls already received in the same date

Kalay

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent dialling system

Excellent experience overall and excellent support as well

Pros

This software has an excellent interface which is user friendly and I was able to implement this system into my business very easily.

Cons

Not much however maybe an option to add a built in Quality scorecards with recordings feature.

Reasons for choosing Primo Dialler

User friendly...easy reporting access....easy access to call recordings....Also the sales agent Fiema Gaffur presented the Primo Dialler in a excellent light and assured us we were making the correct decision.

System errors and issues

Kate

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Primo Dialler is a great value and a great experience.

I work with Hawwah oftentimes and she has been able to smooth the way for us to get the things we need. Also we like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and some of the other guys in the Support Group are APlus Plus.

Pros

We have found that this dialer services all of our needs as an organization. And we appreciate the Skype Feed Support group which provides alot of training and transparency to those in the feed to learn the dialer.

Cons

During COVID we did experience some problems as people were dialing from home, but the support feed really helped out and made it an overall good experience despite the unique challenges

Reasons for choosing Primo Dialler

We liked the product and the people.

Reasons for switching to Primo Dialler

We were looking for a real partner to grow our business.

Noah

Great firm and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great to work with

Pros

Great dialler and very cost affective especially centres that work in Lead generation. The back office support is second to none. Would highly recommend Primo and have done so already to many firms who also agree the same

Cons

None as anything that required to be customised to assist us the back office implemented

Reasons for choosing Primo Dialler

Price and performance as well as the client support

Guillermo

Best Customer Service

No issue as of now. everything is working as espected.

Pros

The ease of use and the best down to earth customer services hands down.

Cons

They could work on the pricing a bit more.

The price

Reasons for switching to Primo Dialler

how easy primo made me feel about the switch and movinf everything over

Shawan

Primo Review_KwalklickLLP

Pros

- ease of access - less human/user intervention - more automated - extensive reporting capability - acceptable call:minutes aggregate ratio - good support team

Cons

- wallboard has too much color - expensive for small/medium startups, should consider pricing

Reasons for choosing Primo Dialler

- referred by close business colleagues

Reasons for switching to Primo Dialler

- Low connectivity - Very low productivity - Less ROI - Too much user intervention required,less of automation

Shannon

Great Service For Money

Great at a taliored serice The team are simply the best when it comes to any request they are willing to do whatever it takes to aid us a company

Pros

Efficiency of the system and reporting

Cons

Not Much I would change with primo Dialler

Reasons for choosing Primo Dialler

Best Value for Money with great service expected.

Stuart

Primo Dialler

My experience so far has been excellent. As mentioned above any time I have had an issue or a feature missing that i needed, they have picked up my call quickly and either got it resolved while I was on that call or they have called me back within 10 minutes with a resolution to whatever I have asked. This is my first business and first time looking for a dialler system, so everything was confusing to me at first and the amount of choice was overwhelming. Primo gave me a very simple breakdown of costs and different options for me to choose from that suited my needs and just made the process very easy. We are a small company but have been given an A class service that has exceeded my expectations. I am delighted with my choice and I don't feel I will ever need to look elsewhere in the future. Thank you Primo and staff.

Pros

It has everything that I need and is easy to learn. My advisors were able to pick up how to use the system for everything they need within 1 hour. The detailed guides provided for other features are excellent as well and have been very useful for me learning and remembering how to use other features on the admin side. The wallboards are clear for me to see what is going on. I can listen into calls live very easily and finding past calls in very easy too.

Cons

Some features that I needed were not setup at the start, this may have been due to some of my instructions or lack of, when i was discussing my company's needs on the initial setup call. All issues i had were resolved within 10 minutes of me calling the incredibly helpful and friendly Customer Support team.

Reasons for choosing Primo Dialler

Initially cost, clarity of cost, ability to take a pay as you go option and not commit long term and the speed with which they got back to me after my initial enquiry.

Devesh

A tech novice's dream

Pros

Cons

I was unable to customise the wallboard (or haven't figured out how yet). I think it would be useful to be able to see how many leads are left in the dialler (and hopper) without having to navigate to the campaign tab each time especially If someone is just monitoring the wallboard and does not have access to the admin functions to reload etc.

Reasons for choosing Primo Dialler

The initial contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Had he not made personal contact with me to discuss my situation I likely would have gone with ConnexOne.

Stu

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

1st class product, 1st class support and technical assistance

Pros

Primo dialler offer the best dialler solution i have used. It's very reliable, easy to use and very customisable to meet our needs. Most technical queries are resolved in the 1st call but always inline with the timescales agreed. The costs are very competitive too (we made a significant monthly saving when we changed our hosted dialler provider). I have no hesitation in recommending PrimoDialler to anyone looking for hosted dialler.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike. If the functionality isn't there, we can have it custom made.

Reasons for choosing Primo Dialler

They went the extra mile, even before we became a customer. Offering bespoke solutions our "current" provider could not do.

Mohammed

Industry: Utilities

Awesome service Thank you primodialler!!!

My overall experience with primodialler has been a very positive one. I find the team to be very polite and professional. Would recommend them to anyone needing such a service.

Pros

Software is incredibly user friendly and quite reliable. Any issues I have had have been rectified swiftly. Support are always on hand to help and are very professional. Have covered ALL my needs and are flexible to whatever my business demands. No job is too tedious or ever ignored. As well as the remote capabilities of using it away from the office has been most helpful. Especially in the current climate.

Cons

I wish the DID change was free of charge. Lol