• Pros

• "Very easy to use, quick to learn. It's a low resource product that delivers high value. Flexible to use anywhere. It's just fantastic!"

• "this is very user friendly, dialler is great, love the team and the system"

• "Its very easy to use and is really cost efficient compared to other systems out there"

• Cons

• "The occasional carrier flaws, but these get sorted fairly quickly"

• "During COVID we did experience some problems as people were dialing from home, but the support feed really helped out and made it an overall good experience despite the unique challenges"

• "have not had any issues yet with Primo, the support team are always ready to assist "

Browse Primo Dialler Reviews

Ausaf from Fratres Tech Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Quality of product

Pros

I am user to this product for over more than a year and I found it easy in customization and the quality of calls far more better than other providers in UK. The best thing of this product is it's customer portal u can easily make recharges with online payment facility and can also check the latest call records. Overall it user friendly, I would highly recommend people if they looking UK based provider must go for this product.

Cons

Till now there is nothing I didn't liked about this product because they had team with quick response and action if there are any link failures.

Bronwen from Callforce Direct

Great Value for Money

It has been awesome. it feels like I have my own support team at my finger tips. We have campaigns running 24 hours a day and it's good to know I can have a good night's sleep without being called up to assist with nitty gritty stuff. The dialler performs like a world class dialler and the support is just fantastic!

Pros

Cons

The out of the box reporting is a bit limited. I get frequent requests for specific types of reports and comparing it to another dialler that we use, the other one has at least 3 times more reports that came out of the box. so that means a bit of custom report writing which is a feature available. so just a bit of work :)

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

Again, price and simplicity. There are features in Connex One that is more attractive, ie the built in gamification, however when you are dealing with campaigns that dont require the fancy extras, then it makes no sense to spend the extra money on the things that you dont need.

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

Mainly cost saving and simplicity of the current campaigns. We do still use Nixxis for a specific campaign where there has been deep integration into a web developed platform, however for the most part, I cant justify spending double the price on a dialler license when Primo Dialler can deliver the same value.

Luke from SME Broker Services

Excellent Dialler

Pros

Great dialler system works how i want it too, works very really have a problem if i do have a problem the support team at Primo Dialler are next level fix any of my problem within a few mins.

Cons

No cons at all the company is great and good price compared to other dialler systems i looked at.

April 2016

Asad from BDS LAW

April 2016

Very Excellent Services

Such a nice customer service, just in time representative there to help customer. Highly recommend to other Companies.

Kalay from Evolution Management

Excellent dialling system

Excellent experience overall and excellent support as well

Pros

This software has an excellent interface which is user friendly and I was able to implement this system into my business very easily.

Cons

Not much however maybe an option to add a built in Quality scorecards with recordings feature.

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

User friendly...easy reporting access....easy access to call recordings....Also the sales agent Fiema Gaffur presented the Primo Dialler in a excellent light and assured us we were making the correct decision.

System errors and issues

Kate from SalesNATION

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Primo Dialler is a great value and a great experience.

I work with Hawwah oftentimes and she has been able to smooth the way for us to get the things we need. Also we like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and some of the other guys in the Support Group are APlus Plus.

Pros

We have found that this dialer services all of our needs as an organization. And we appreciate the Skype Feed Support group which provides alot of training and transparency to those in the feed to learn the dialer.

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

We liked the product and the people.

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

We were looking for a real partner to grow our business.

Noah from Quote My Life

Primo Dialler

Great firm and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great to work with

Pros

Great dialler and very cost affective especially centres that work in Lead generation. The back office support is second to none. Would highly recommend Primo and have done so already to many firms who also agree the same

Cons

None as anything that required to be customised to assist us the back office implemented

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

Price and performance as well as the client support

Shannon from Pound Savvy Limited/Rapid utilities

Great Service For Money

Great at a taliored serice The team are simply the best when it comes to any request they are willing to do whatever it takes to aid us a company

Pros

Efficiency of the system and reporting

Cons

Not Much I would change with primo Dialler

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

Best Value for Money with great service expected.

Ali from Growth Pvt Ltd

Best Dialler

Primo Dialler is an amazing Dialler with superb performance on host. There is not a single glitch we have faced so far. It is really easy to understand and the reporting mechanics are pretty professional. Integrations with the CRM and ease of use for the agents with an amazing support makes it the best product so far

Pros

This software is giving the best experience of Smart and Intelligent reporting with very simple and easy to understand and use hands-on. There is not a single glitch. Support for the software is amazing like never had before. The price is amazing for the quality of the product.

Cons

So far there is nothing wrong that we have came across.

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

Because of the many reason and there is no mtach for Primo an VICI

Jermaine from LMV Marketing Ltd

Very easy to use and very cost efficient. A new industry leader

Very positive. 24 hour support always available and there to help and assist whenever I need.

Pros

Cons

There were a few extra things I had to pay for like an inbound number priced at £1.50 per month however including that it is still less than 50% cheaper than other platforms

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

Because it was less expensive and after my trial I can see that it delivers the exact same as the alternative products.

Stuart from Doby Marketing LTD

Primo Dialler

My experience so far has been excellent. As mentioned above any time I have had an issue or a feature missing that i needed, they have picked up my call quickly and either got it resolved while I was on that call or they have called me back within 10 minutes with a resolution to whatever I have asked. This is my first business and first time looking for a dialler system, so everything was confusing to me at first and the amount of choice was overwhelming. Primo gave me a very simple breakdown of costs and different options for me to choose from that suited my needs and just made the process very easy. We are a small company but have been given an A class service that has exceeded my expectations. I am delighted with my choice and I don't feel I will ever need to look elsewhere in the future. Thank you Primo and staff.

Pros

It has everything that I need and is easy to learn. My advisors were able to pick up how to use the system for everything they need within 1 hour. The detailed guides provided for other features are excellent as well and have been very useful for me learning and remembering how to use other features on the admin side. The wallboards are clear for me to see what is going on. I can listen into calls live very easily and finding past calls in very easy too.

Cons

Some features that I needed were not setup at the start, this may have been due to some of my instructions or lack of, when i was discussing my company's needs on the initial setup call. All issues i had were resolved within 10 minutes of me calling the incredibly helpful and friendly Customer Support team.

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

Initially cost, clarity of cost, ability to take a pay as you go option and not commit long term and the speed with which they got back to me after my initial enquiry.

Stu from DSC Telemarketing ltd

1st class product, 1st class support and technical assistance

Pros

Primo dialler offer the best dialler solution i have used. It's very reliable, easy to use and very customisable to meet our needs. Most technical queries are resolved in the 1st call but always inline with the timescales agreed. The costs are very competitive too (we made a significant monthly saving when we changed our hosted dialler provider). I have no hesitation in recommending PrimoDialler to anyone looking for hosted dialler.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike. If the functionality isn't there, we can have it custom made.

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

They went the extra mile, even before we became a customer. Offering bespoke solutions our "current" provider could not do.

Mohammed from Pride Utilities

Industry: Utilities

Awesome service Thank you primodialler!!!

My overall experience with primodialler has been a very positive one. I find the team to be very polite and professional. Would recommend them to anyone needing such a service.

Pros

Software is incredibly user friendly and quite reliable. Any issues I have had have been rectified swiftly. Support are always on hand to help and are very professional. Have covered ALL my needs and are flexible to whatever my business demands. No job is too tedious or ever ignored. As well as the remote capabilities of using it away from the office has been most helpful. Especially in the current climate.

Cons

I wish the DID change was free of charge. Lol

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

They came recommended by an associate

Guillermo from New Tech Voip Services

Best Customer Service

No issue as of now. everything is working as espected.

Pros

The ease of use and the best down to earth customer services hands down.

Cons

They could work on the pricing a bit more.

The price

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

how easy primo made me feel about the switch and movinf everything over

Ahmed from MONEYADVISOR LTD

The Best Dialler in the UK

Extremely friendly, the support is second to none.

Pros

ease of use, the administration panel is extremely easy to use. The development team at primo have done a great job.

Cons

Apart from the zoiper plugin, everything is brilliant

support was poor

Nancy from PRG Financial Planners

Brilliant Company - 5* service

Since I joined just over a year ago I have to say Primo Dialler are such a good company to deal with, everyone I have ever spoken to is so friendly and professional and always willing to help as much as possible – it really is a pleasure to deal with them! I have recently changed my dialler system and as usual the help and service I have received has been brilliant – [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] especially really went out of his way to help me. They really are great company to work with, I highly recommend them.

Pros

All the software I have and use through Primo is easy to set up and use and very efficient.

Cons

Nothing the software is excellent and easy to use.

Rach from Jibba Jabba

Great Support Team!

These guys are great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the support team make selling and using this product very easy and stress free for us ......[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is possibly the most positive person I know, nothing phases him! :-)

Pros

Easy to use, and fully customisable. We have clients who need to integrate with several different CRM's and this is the only dialler that allows us to do that with ease. Given the current pandemic, deployment can be done remotely, as with the training (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !) - the dialler is also geared up for use on mobile phones for home workers, which is something that is essential to our client base at the moment.

Cons

Call rates could be cheaper ;-).

Christopher from Hall and Hanley Utility

Outstanding service with a user friendly fully optimised dialler system set and ready for business.

Pros

The dialler is an all round workhorse simple to use and comes with many customisable options to make sure your campaigns are running at optimum capacity to ensure sales flow with no issues with downtime or data discrepancies. easy to load easy to use and really effective for a business dallier also your dashboards and recording portals make is ridiculously simple to find any information you need.

Cons

I am quite used to more text based dialler and find the dialler quite colorful and large although I understand for most people this would be a benefit as it does make things clear but for preference I quite like text dialler with no pzazz.

Emil from The Auto Parts Wholesaler, Inc

I am very much satisfied with the service and find their support team ridiculously great!

Increased contact rate, efficiency, productivity and fast return of investment

Pros

The ability to get to my real time reports, monitor agents even when I am out of the office.. and most importantly track my team's performance on a regular basis without spending too much time sorting out data. The software allows me to be on top of my role.

Biswajit from V3 Outsourcing Sol pvt ltd.

Best Dialler

in one word this dialer is the best dialer , from the side of user and admin also..and support team is also very good.

Pros

this is very user friendly, dialler is great, love the team and the system

Cons

I can't think of anything bad about this dialler, the system is great and so is the support. Thanks for your help Primo!

Kathryn from CLP

An excellent dialler, exactly what my call centre needed.

Primo's handling of everything from initial lead, to demo, right through to after care have all been extremely professional and have helped our call centre grow.

Pros

The software is easy to use and my agents took to it with ease. Any questions we had were dealt with efficiently by Primo's support team. Having the ability to switch to a mobile friendly solutions puts my mind at ease during this ever changing pandemic.

Cons

Visually improvements could be made to make it look nicer.

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

The call quality was bad and there were often outages on a regular basis.

Warren from Zebra Marketing Group

Great Team All Round

Pros

The team at Primo are great in and very response to queries and technical assistance . Always there to help and advise. I highly recommend them.

Cons

I have never had any issues with Primo and their team.

Amane Pierre from NCRI

A Diamond in the rough

The customer relations Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as well the development team has been there steep by step and gone above and beyond with assisting in our needs to customize. I would say to all those looking for a call center product to get on board with PrimoDialler .

Pros

The call quality and connect rate drastically improved from our current vendor. The customer support and development team have provided non-stop top quality for our customization needs. The pricing for products has provided 75% savings compared to our current vendor. Easy to use and our agents love this new and emerging product in the world of telecommunications.

Cons

There is nothing I can say that i didn't like.

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

Quality of product and pricing model.

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

Cost savings, product support, product quality, call quality, contact rates are some of the many benefits thus far achieved through using Primo.

Muhammad from Ibrama

Tremendous support

Great I must say I have never seen such quick and effective support response in my VoIP industry group.

Pros

We just purchased DIDs atm but the support is top on the line

Cons

Using our proprietary designed setup atm.

Shane from Express Group of Companies

Excellent Service - Friendly Staff

Pros

Setup was a breeze, after the initial discussions, we were able to have our system configured and running in no time. Customer Service was Excellent, the staff were quick to address any concerns and answer all questions and render support. No downtime has been experience yet! Love it!

Cons

No cons at this moment. I really cannot think of anything to say.

Cost.

Selena from Erdied Communications

Industry: Utilities

Honest and upfront pricing with a great updated vicidial interface!

From my inquiry on a Sunday afternoon, to our free trial with great support, to our implementation to go live, these guys have been on top of our inquiries, more than willing to help. Our account manager checks in often to see how we are and I believe he sincerely cares. I've already referred them to two other companies, and will continue to do so. Their pricing is great and upfront. No tricks, just treats :)

Pros

The simplicity of the interface and pricing is more than fair for the quality.

Cons

-Some integrations are a little time consuming, but it's to be expected. -Support has to order your DID's and ACCID's, which takes 24 hours to be applied to your account. (Overall, that's not a huge issue if you plan ahead.)

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

1. Pricing 2. Availability of support and account manager 3. Updated Vicidial interface 4. Ease of product. 5. They truly take care of their clients.

Erin from Simple Financial Solutions

This is probably my favourite dialler software after working with quite a few - everything is easy to access and the layout is simple which makes training new agents really easy. Also, by FAR the best customer service I've ever had from a dialler company! All the agents are extremely friendly and get the job done without hesitation. Thanks guys!

Pros

How easy it is to run daily and weekly reports

Cons

The occasional carrier flaws, but these get sorted fairly quickly

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

Ease of use, and to structure outcomes better

Scott from Accelerated Resolutions

Industry: Environmental Services

Best of the best

Primo is half the cost I was spending with other company’s and the customer service is unmatched

Pros

The customer service aspect is unmatched , these guys are able to assist me anytime I have an issue

Cons

Haven’t found anything yet however a more robust crm would be useful

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

I seen the platform before I tried

Rahul from DataSource24by7

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Best software which we using for my Homeworkers in this pandemic situation

I really appreciate Primo Diallers and team who helped me to get rid off problem of getting my telecalling team to work from home ,they provided me a solution which allow my whole team to start work while they are at home during lockdowns without computers . I really love the mobile app and quality they provided me ,the software is easy to use and user friendly.

Pros

I really appreciate Primo Diallers and team who helped me to get rid off problem of getting my telcalling team to work from home ,they provided me a solution which allow my whole team to start work while they are at home during lockdowns without computers . I really love the mobile app and quality they provided me ,the software is easy to use and user friendly.

Cons

Nothing ,everything is available I dont think any cons available its my personal thinking

Shafique from WAINS Solutions

Perfect

Excellent Dialer Solutions Excellent 24/7 Skype/Web Support Redundant Voice over IP Services Market Competitive Rates Flexible Solutions to meet YOUR Needs

Pros

It is a cost-effective, stable, efficient and well-supported product I have come across so far, It saves you time and money and all extra effort to manage an in-house solution and you can focus on your Sales.

Cons

Nothing so far all seems fine and have not encountered any issues.

Waqas from ZUE

One Of Best Dialer

Amazing Experience . Enjoyed being on this dialler. Would recommend any one to switch it over if you are looking a complete dialer solution with reasonable prices

Pros

Very Easy to use and Very helping customer support staff

Cons

Reporting feature could have been betterr

Ease of use

Tshepo from Africa Direct

Easy To Use

PrimoDialler is a satisfactory dialler for inbound and outbound calls, with helpful additional features such as the SMS function which help maximize contact efficiency.

Pros

Very easy to and use. Uncomplicated user interface so you spend less time learning the system an more time being productive. The call disposition function is great for routing calls to the required departments based on call outcome.

Cons

The layout in the capture fields is too simplistic and cluttered, which makes it difficult to find information. Sometimes calls come through from the dialler after you've initiated the pause function and the call can't be ended until you either start a new call and end it, which will then end both calls or log out of the program.

Kiolen from Northern Soul Proprietary Limited

Efficient, affordable and reliable system

I was previously using another dialer system and had many issues with reporting and viewing so I planned on change, other dialer systems had too long time frames to set up after my VOIP went down and this was going to cause a drop in production. I got on a call with the support team from primo and I was shocked with the Response, they had me set up in 11 Hours! With a new VOIP provider and new CLI! EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! Would recommend primo to everyone.

Pros

Navigation is very simple, self explanatory. Quick and easy to adapt to. Reporting is phenomenal, full detail and excellent breakdown. Real-time dashboard feature keeps you updated all the time. Remote support is so quick and helpful. Set up was amazingly quick.

Cons

No cons, recommend primo to everyone, no hassle and quick setup

AKANMU from WITO-BPO

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The team and the dialler is exceptionally Innovative and efficient

It is cost effective and help us as acompany to get more calls tractions.

Pros

It is very easy to understand everything about the interface even as a first time user and the response of the Primoteam regarding any help you might need are out of this world. Finally, you can get your own customized the way you really want it with few additional payments to no charges.

Cons

Nothing.Everything about the dialler are magnificiently effective.

Reasons for Choosing Primo Dialler

It can work perfect on mobile phones

Reasons for Switching to Primo Dialler

I am looking for a dialler that can fit perfectly into the clime situation and location of my team and I found out PRIMO can work even in a remotely places of the world with inefficient amenities.

Jonathon from Birchmount Solutions Limited

Great customer support

Pros

Great customer support, highly responsive and can have problems solved in minutes. Very easy to use Great reporting system-ideal for large or small call centres.

Cons

Have issues regularly which impacts dialing time- although the customer support were quick to attempt to resolve the amount of issues can slow productivity down.

Kavita from United Link

Excellent Service, Brilliant product

My staff are producing better results I think overall the system does what it is meant to do - pretty good overall, the only negative thing will depend on your internet if it is slow, but overall we have had no issues at all

Pros

The software was easy to install, and easy to operate, it has worked very well for our project, staff was trained on the system and managed to operate the software quite quickly

Wasim from Protect life Ltd

Protects life

My sales have gone up the connect rate isn’t a lot better

Pros

Simple and easy to work with the best dialler I have used and my sales have gone up the team try their best to make sure everything goes well the support team are brilliant thanks again guys

Cons

Waiting 24 hrs for number to change on the system but not a lot you can do

Mohammad from Vanquish

Brilliant software for all your call center needs

Absolutely brilliant to be fair from start to finish, the support team are there when you need them and who ever you get through to is as helpful as the last person you spoke to. The system is very good as well and does what its suppose to. Big shout out to AJ has been very patient and very helpful when i needed him. Keep up the good work team Primo!!!

Pros

Very easy to use, My first time using a software like this on the admin side and I only had to call support on some very technical issues eg new head set on my home computer, I called support and got through to AJ and he made sure I was set up and stayed on phone to help with other niggly bits.

Cons

Theres no sms facility ?? Can we get this ??

n/a

Willem from ITTEK

Industry: Computer Networking

Excellent SIP Provider

I found Primo after having so many issues with my previous sip provider, Primo is a very professional and helpful company 24 hours any time they are there. Keep up the good job Primo.

Pros

Setup is very easy to implement and configure, Voice quality very good

Cons

Never cam across any issues where improvements are needed

Mohammad from Waqas Co

Great Product!

Pros

This is a great producy, very easy to implement and use.

Cons

To be 100% honest I cannot fault this product at all.

Nouman from Hostvoice Telecom

Awesome Dialer

overall its very good dialer

Pros

Software and recording feature are very good

Cons

its slightly difficult to setup softphone on desktop

My friend recommend this

Peter from Omnia Data Limited

Brilliant Service and Excellent Product

I have spent years looking for a decent remote web based system that can match the quality of a internal hardware system and I have finally found it. I couldn't recommend the product more and the service is amazing and instant. Its allowed me to setup a multi agent remote call center with users all over the the world. Very Very good could not recommend this more highly.

Pros

Call quality and ease of use

sandra from deuda

Industry: Law Practice

good attention

good customer service attention, nice and clear wallboard and functionality, if issues where fix and never happen again will be great

Pros

customer service pay attention to resolve any issues ocurred

Cons

some issues happen more than once, although they are solved every time gets to happen again

Ashley from Jibba Jabba

Great product and service

Excellent !

Pros

The product itself is perfect, but the support service is impressive which definitely makes it the best solution.

Cons

There isn't any negative issues with the solution as they make it work and fit the requirements.

John from SureView

Primo is superior to any other dialing software I have used

Since using Primo, my overall company productivity has increased.

Pros

Tech support is brilliant and always available. Easy to use, and great value.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about Primo. It is superior to any other dialing software I have used.

Aditya from vanguardservices.solutions

Dialler Review

Pros

Primo dailler are best in class , Very humble .helpful , quick, effective.. Wish you all the success...

Cons

As far as their services are concern nothing which i can think off.

Pathetic experience

Asif from AQ Calls

Really professional approach.

The support and professionalism is second to none. Every time we've had a query the response has been polite, professional and timely.

Pros

simple and easy to use, and a great support team available on hand if we need assistance. Brilliant team to work with.

Daryl from DKK Consulting

Best Dialler System

Pros

Easy to use and the support team is really reliable and offers support immediately

Amanda from Dynasty Deals LLC

Excellent. The guys are awesome!

Pros

Easy to use and very efficient. The customer service was also very good and reliable. I loved that I didn't need to have extensive technical skills to operate it.

Shilleah from SMW Refrigeration & Heating, Llc

Excellent Dialer System!

The Primo Dialler team is excellent. We had so many connectivity issues with our previous dialer, and with Primo Dialler, the issues are now non-existent. We have an all-inclusive plan, with unlimited minutes, and any support ticket is resolved and closed within a matter of hours. Primo Dialler is definitely on the top of their game. 10/10 - will stay with them as long as we have a need for a dialer!

Pros

The ease of use, the fabulous support team available to me 24/7, and the PRICE!

Cons

Still a lot of features that I do not know how to use. Love love love all the options though. :)