All Convoso Reviews

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2018

An excellent piece of software that has lead to increased productivity and leads using automation.

PROS

The number of leads that get generated and converted after using this software has been astronomical. It's lead to very large gains & has become an integral piece of software to our company.

CONS

The program feels perfected at this point and so cons are nearly non-existent. We love the clean and intuitive UI & we love the way reports get exported in a timely manner. The only inconvenience we experience at times are network related & they are so rare we barely notice.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy to hear how Convoso has lead to very large gains for you and will continue to do everything we can to keep it that way. We're always striving to be 100% error-free and know that we are on top of it whenever you do experience any network issues.

Replied May 2018

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Convoso

I felt that from planning to live strategy it went swift, accurate with attention to detail and training to ease the transition. Kudos to amazing internal staff who helped me assimilate to my new surrounding and control panel mighty fast !

PROS

I've worked with several dialer platforms and Convoso has several standout features that are now able to adapt to the conditions rapidly, I love the Artificial Intelligence to Lower Drops and Increased contact rates. This allows me to make smarter decisions with Real Time Analytics that Track Agent and list profitability

CONS

I cannot recollect any cons I can speak of

Reasons for switching to Convoso

Lack of reporting and analytics, caller id scoring and reputation scoring. Lack of DID management

Sheena

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Financial Contact Center B2C and B2B

Overall the experience is okay. There are several times within the day and week that I am automatically logged-out even if I am using Google Chrome and every day I clear the cache and even if there is no problem with the internet.

PROS

What I like about the system is that It is easy to do a 3-way call with my clients and the creditors.

CONS

The call recordings are only available to download within 3 months, after which, the files are no longer available to download. It will be helpful if Convoso can send a weekly or monthly Dump file of all the recorded calls to the company.If there is also a way to extract all the saved numbers and contact names as csv file. It will also be helpful.

Hoang

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Convoso is a fantastic system

Working with Convoso over the past several years have definitely made managing call centers much more simplistic. Data is at your fingertips, with plenty of tools and automations at your disposal!

PROS

The best part of the software is the ease to move and manipulate the data to help drive performance!

CONS

Agent licenses are not dynamic (not based on concurrent users)

Reasons for switching to Convoso

Convoso provided a better platform that clearly showed a better contact/connect rate with the consumer. You can't convert a customer if you don't get a hold of them first!

Wil

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Does what we need

Support is always very good and we have had no major outages or issues. Overall happy with our service.

PROS

DID spam mitigation has been amazing, predictive dialer works as well as any we have used. Answering machine detection is very good.

CONS

Expensive telecommunication charges. Above the industry average with not much wiggle room.

Reasons for switching to Convoso

We needed better spam mitigation and a system that was reasonable to admin. Five9 became very clunky with add-ons and the cost ballooned very fast. Convoso did all of what we needed out of the box.

Kaleb

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

You pay for what you get

so far so good. I have been treated well, my only complaints are the above mentioned

PROS

This product was easy to use and implement for my new business. The customer support team has always been helpful, and the sheer levels of thought put into designing this software is amazing. You can pretty much track everything

CONS

,I feel like it is lacking in areas that would benefit my new business as well. Things like seat removal, and DID purchases are things that take a while which in a developing business time can be crucial. as long as you adhere to their implementation schedule you will be fine.

Reason for choosing Convoso

Like I said, you get what you pay for. We ended up deciding on convoso because a colleague of mine recommended them to us based off his experiences with them

Ryan

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Excellent Service!

The process of training to implementation has been very easy and straightforward. The team at Convoso is very knowledgeable and able to answer any questions or concerns we had during implementation.

PROS

Convoso is a great software that has increased our connection rate to potential clients exponentially! Very easy to use and monitor our users as well.

CONS

So far we have no complaints with the Convoso software.

Reasons for switching to Convoso

We were looking to implement an auto dialer to increase our connection rates with potential clients

Reviewed May 2023

Good Remote Call Center Platform

My overall experience with Convoso has been good.

PROS

I like that you can redisposition a lead if you accidentally selected the wrong disposition.

CONS

I disliked the connectivity issues and how the auto dialer some times answers the person that you are calling quite late leaving them frustrated saying "Why didn't you say hello when I answered? I said hello about 3-4 times!"

Jerry

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Great for outbound dialing, polishing needed

PROS

It's very easy for our end-users to use. It just works after setting up. Copy & paste campaigns.

CONS

Lots of bugs. No transparency into spam-tagged phone numbers & replacements. More than 50% of replaced numbers come back already as spam, waste of our money.

Suzanna

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Suzy's Review

PROS

What I like most about convoso is the ease in dialing and making calls

CONS

What I like least about convoso is the high volume of drop calls

Jann Andrei

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Convoso Review

Overall experienced was well. I don't have much complain about it.

PROS

What I like about Convoso is that it's more efficient compare to the other software system we've tried back then.

CONS

The least that I like about it is that the scripts can be delayed sometimes.

Sean

Medical Devices, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Convoso Review

Convoso is a top notch SAAS provider with customer experience top of mind from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to Support.

PROS

Convoso is one of the most comprehensive solutions for Predictive Dialing, Skill Based Routing, API Lead Integration, Caller ID Reputation Management, Reporting and a whole lot more.

CONS

Would like to improve the call recording player to make easier to see and advance recording to specific segments. More of a luxury than a need as the current system is great.

Billie

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Convoso In Use

I love how easy Convoso is to use, and to train new user on. It is very easy to navigate. The only negative issue is when the system has delays or call connection issues for us. Overall I am happy with the service we get from convoso.

PROS

Visual Appeal & Easy of Use. Convoso has a very colorful and easy to navigate structure. It makes it very easy to teach new users and to quickly move through the process on calls. And it is nice that it isn't boring to look at, very visually appealing to use.

CONS

The way the system often has lagging or agent issues. It is very disruptive when the system prevents calls being connected or when the scripts delay and causes agents to miss steps int eh process.

Ashley

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Overall easy to use

For the most part, it is easy and functions well. From time to time, it can freeze and is usually easily resolved by our IT Team.

PROS

Layout as far as dispositions and features are easy to locate and use.

CONS

Recommend if they you have not done so already, providing companies with easy to use guides or FAQs. It would be great if we could do a call back setting and easily go back into our other settings without having to log out and then log back in. We lose time in our dialer due to this.

Kasey

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Everquote Convoso

Pretty good, it has snags here and there but overall for a the amount of stuff the site can do, its pretty good

PROS

It does allow us to contact 100's of people in a day, and 90% of time I don't have to sit and let the line ring and ring while I waste time waiting for a lead, I like how it cuts me straight to Voicemail

CONS

It needs lost of cache and cookies space, if I have any other tabs open, convoso slows down to where I cant start my script because the callers name and script is not populating fast enough

Randel

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Great customer service

PROS

Predictive dialer, it was intuitive and had great UI

CONS

Dashboard integration wanted to webhook into our CRM and seemed a bit difficult.

Reason for choosing Convoso

Needs/requirements

Marissa

Reviewed December 2017

Excellent

List life, easy to use, no external softphones, amazing support! Customer rep is the best! She works with you, reaches out to you to help optimize your account. She is always there! Thats one of the best benefits you can get with any software.

PROS

What I like about this software most is the list life. My call lists lasts a lot longer with Convoso. Also, the dial threshold's. That really helps control your data. Reporting is amazing and the customize able dash board is awesome as well!

CONS

Having to remove the call list from each drip before deleting it, not being able to re disposition a lead from the admin side.

We're happy to know that the account optimization with Jennifer has made a difference to your contact rate and will be sure to share the kind words with her and the rest of our team. We have also taken note of your feature requests and both will be implemented shortly. Thank you again for choosing Convoso!

Replied December 2017