• Pros

• "This software is easy to use and is very handy. It makes it so much easier for the work field I am in."

• "The setup was a breeze and adding new agents and numbers takes almost no time at all. Call recording and quality is fantastic. "

• "I like how it is really easy to use and the quality of it is awesome."

• Cons

• "There are definitely instances of hardship where if you do not have super great internet, the call can be cloudy and wheels will spin (user error) otherwise the product is fantastic!"

• "the desktop app sometimes take long to open, but not all the time, it is very rare to happen."

• "The occasional downtime can be problematic, but with the new 100% SLA, I look forward to that changing"

Browse Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center Reviews

Cortney from BoomTown! ROI

TalkDesk is above the rest! - Cortney K

TalkDesk has been reliable and above the rest. We started with ShoreTel and switched to TalkDesk and the improvements are not measurable.

Pros

The ease of use is the best. As long as you have an established internet connection, you can use TalkDesk anywhere!

Cons

Sometimes the audio is best when connected via ethernet cable.

Tyler from Meridix

Powerful phone system, though focus shifting away from startups

We needed a phone system which allowed our distributed team to take business calls on mobile numbers and not expose their personal phones. Talkdesk has empowered this use case, though we wish the apps were easier to use.

Pros

Product is full featured, including full ability to call anywhere (including internationally), digital voicemail, contact management, calling from a browser, analytics and performance statistics, and integration with CRMs. You can also receive incoming calls via phone line rather than just via data connection. Many customization options including business hours settings, which phone lines to ring in certain circumstances, and a call tree builder are also helpful.

Cons

For the longest time, Talkdesk did not have apps for iOS nor Android, but now it appears that they do as of October 2019. Even still, you need to activate the app via a technical support request, which is not a very user-friendly way to handle things. The web-browser based version occasionally hangs (nonresponsive) and a page reload is required, even though we are using a modern computer and modern browser. We've also noticed that the company's focus is shifting away from small customers and startups towards only enterprise customers, so the platform is not as easy to deploy or use for this segment as it was before.

Reasons for Choosing Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center

Balance between cost and feature set

November 2015

November 2015

Worst experience we had

I was really happy that i found a cloud sollution for our company with lots of integrations. The contract was made in just couple of days and we started to use the solution from day 1. The sale agent was really great. Now, the problems started when we opened the first ticket to support which was handled in 3 or 4 days (for a call-center sollution this is extremely high). There are tickets which was never handled. Later on if you wanted a ticket to be resolved you needed to go on their facebook page and write the ticket number along with a small complain. Take a look on their facebook page, and you will see lots of complaints there along with tickets number. After couple of months we have seen a really high raise in our cost and we knew that something is not normal. After a small investigation we discovered that we have been overcharged with over 3000$ in 4-5 months. After an intern audit which was done in over 6 weeks by Talkdesk, we have recieved the money back to our talkdesk account. The fun part is that we cannot use the money which was taken illegaly for paying the monthly services, they need additional money. This is totally unacceptable! Anyway, it was a lot of friction between us. We even try to contact the CEO of TalkdDesk on Linkedin which by the way didnt't even reply to our problem. Talkdesk was the worst experience in 8 years since i have started the company. Think twice before you will use their services.

Pros

Nice app, nice design, easy to use, good quality of sound.

Cons

Support and Billing needs to much time to reply. The billing system is not transparent at all. You cannot see the cost of each call in your dashboard. You never know when you will be overcharged. Nobody cares about you after you have signed the contract. They are interested only in your money.

Response from Talkdesk

Replied November 2015

We're really sorry about your experience, and we definitely agree we could have done a much better job in this case. In the course of this year, we've significantly grown the Talkdesk team, switched to a new billing system, and gone from 2 people working in support, to over 30. We're now answering most support enquiries within a few hours, and satisfaction rates are very high. We're available 24 hours a day during the week to assist our customers. We've replied directly to you specifically addressing the final concern you had, and you've now told us you consider the problem solved. We hope you continue to stay with us, but if you do decide to leave we understand and we'll make it as easy as possible for you to move elsewhere.

Kenley from Housing Valet

This is how you communicate with your customers fast and effectively!

Manual calls are now the thing of the past. I can simply hit a link for the customer and talkdesk does the rest. It provides a new age alternative to the contact center world.

Pros

The ability to easily connect with my customers via phone with a simple click of the button. I also love that it is compatible with Salesforce. I also love the reporting features. This allows me to listen to the calls of my representatives and it provides me with a report on our KPI's. - Kenley B

Cons

There is no texting feature. Most customers love to text or take a call these days. I think talkdesk could do wonderful if they incorporated a texting feature to their platform. I also would like for a whisper effect on the reporting feature. The ability to say something to my representative while they are on a call, and customers cant hear what I'm saying would be amazing. This way I can coach them on what to say without distracting them from the call. - Kenley B

Reasons for Choosing Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center

I loved the fact Talkdesk provided a free trial period that allowed my team and myself to see how useful it could be to our organization. The bar was set so high with Talkdesk that we felt it was in our best interest to keep using it long term. - Kenley B.

Logan from Kelly Klee

Talkdesk everything you want with a clean UI/UX - CCaaS

OUr customers want quick and easy access to their reps by phone. Talkdesk makes that possible. Management wants an integrated phone system to be able to view high level data in other areas of our business. Talkdesk is the CCaas that fit our needs.

Pros

The ease of use the my favorite thing about the software. As a daily user and admin, Talkdesk isn't part of things I worry about breaking, it just works. It works for me and new hires alike.

Cons

Call quality. If talkdesk could fix the random bouts of call quality issues, then this would be a near perfect solution.

Reasons for Choosing Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center

At the time talkdesk was way more robust and it has totally fixed our need so we don't need to worry about how others software's have progressed since then because talkdesk is continually improving.

Twinnie from Hudson Medical and Pain Medicine

Most powerful and efficient telephone software

Love this software can calculate calls to monitor the volumes

Pros

Have automatic option to call patient back when miss a call

Cons

There's nothing I don't like bout this software

Love this software can calculate calls to monitor the volumes

Liza from BoomTown

TalkYES!

Pros

ease of use- easy set up and if there are ever issues they are very responsive and fix them quick

Cons

not much- it truly is a great product I can't think of anything I would change

Roman from Piper's Corner

Talkdesk for users

overall, my experiences has been exemplary with talkdesk as we're able to integrate this with zendesk which is a huge plus

Pros

ease of use voip system allowing you to use not only via desktop/laptop machines, but also configure it via mobile app

Cons

sometimes, the servers just goes down where you would only know that there's a downtime by experiencing issues or by visiting the status page

Amanda from EF English Live

Great tool for international companies

The benefits we have realised is that we can work easily with a big team and call across markets.

Pros

The best features are the ones that our customer service and sales team use. The teams have to do calls on a daily basis and our customers are all over the world. We need to track our calls and make sure the experience with customers is the best we can offer. When we have new agents we use Talkdesk to listen to their calls and give them feedback.

Cons

So far we had only one issue. One day where Talkdesk was done, but the customer service helped us quickly and made us a discount on the next month's payment because of the time the app was down.

Desiree from BPX Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Refreshing Change

I am incredibly impressed with the ease of Talkdesks interface. As a user an administrator, I have no difficulties finding everything I need almost immediately. We have not had any systematic or tech issues with Talkdesk thus far, and any questions we have are promptly answered by the support team.

Pros

The most appealing aspect about Talkdesk is its many features and add-ons. There are functionalities available to sync (at some point) to other apps and programs, that we've considered using in the future.

Cons

To date, there arent any specific features that I dislike about my daily usage of Talkdesk.

Nicole from MUYZ LLC

More than your Average Dialer

My experience was overall positive. There were some points that I was completely upset with the program, but that was only because I really needed to power through some dialing lists and TalkDesk was slowing down my momentum. (Which again, I know they are fixing )

Pros

Talkdesk has a vast number of pros than meets the eye. I originally started using talk desk simply because I needed a dialer that would hook up to my Salesforce. There were a few other options I was weighing but Talkdesk had the most features. It's great for people who are rapid dialers because you can load playbooks, and just smile and dial. It's also awesome for mail-merges if you need to send out a quick email to a select group of your pipeline. If you are not fond of organizing your leads through SalesForce, you do have the option of working solely out of TalkDesk; you can create tasks to call, events, and add notes that will automatically populate into your salesforce. They are a newer company that is always willing to hop on a call to troubleshoot and are open to feedback.

Cons

Not all dialers come issue free. My major qualm with using TalkDesk was that it never allowed you to work out of an account, and only contacts. This made it difficult for me to track who I was dialing if I was solely working out of Talkdesk. The other issue (Which I know they are fixing) is how the screen pops up when you are using Talkdesk as a click-to-dial feature in Salesforce. I hate having to click more than I need to just to make a call, and it burdened me when I was trying to power down my list.

Valdrin from Slice

Industry: Restaurants

Easy to set up and feature full contact center

Overall experience is positive, it has many great features, a click to call extension, a callbar. It also has some things that are missing, however, the overall experience, we as admins of talkdesk, and our agents is positive.

Pros

The most I like about talkdesk is that it has many integrations with other 3rd party sites, such as Salesforce, Kustomer, Ytica, etc. And all of these integrations are already included, out of the box -- we don't have to do any coding, or API calls ourselves. Besides that, we also like how easy it is to set up new agents, give them a new number, or add them to a ring group and they are ready to make and receive calls within minutes.

Cons

The least I like about Talkdesk is the reporting section. Granted, their scheduled reports and dashboards are great tools which we use daily; however they lack some quality of life features that will make creating and editing reports from a chore to an enjoyable experience. The issue is that, once a scheduled report has been created, it cannot be edited anymore, and our team frequently has new hires and transfers so we have the need to add new members to different reports, but that is not possible, and instead we have to recreate the whole report from scratch.

Talkdesk is the best in Class

Really positive. Talkdesk does a great job at listening to their customer needs in order to make a better product. That are fast with changes that benefit a wide net of their clients.

Pros

We were looking for a CCAAS partner that would seamlessly integrate with Zendesk. We needed to have a full integration that allowed screen pops for agents to document tickets.

Cons

In order to capitalize on reporting, you really need to have a serious excel background but once you have the data where it needs to be, the reporting is very powerful.

Reasons for Choosing Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center

Talkdesk focuses more on the call center where Zendesk Talk is a smaller product built within Zendesk.

Don from Zenwork

The Best, Near Perfection Integration

We have been using both SalesForce and TalkDesk for more than a year now for our company and it could have never been easier compared to what we were using before, I am really thankful that our team have discovered this platform. We started using SalesForce first for a few weeks but then TalkDesk happened and it has never been this easy for me and my team, Calls logged automatically, Cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and information backtracking. We can never ask for a better service, The Talkdesk Live at our dashboard was super helpful for managing our Agents and for tracking our service level rates which is very important if you are working for a customer driven company/job. The only hiccup that we have experienced overall is SF connector not linking properly to the TalkDesk widget in which we figured was caused by Internet fluctuations whenever the connection speed gets lost/slow but with coordinating this with the Talkdesk Team and our IT department we were able to fix the issue and it barely happens anymore and when it does occur it can be easily fixed by reloading SF. Such an awesome service.

Pros

Integration is a breeze, My team and I never encountered any issues with the integration and the information of any of our call logs getting lost/missing

Cons

Callbar integration would sometimes disconnect fail, there are times where the information takes minutes to get transferred to Salesforce which is detrimental to fast customer interaction

Oscar from 2U

There is no Better telephony software!

Pros

We use Talkdesk with our multiple salesforce instances. TD makes integration between the two systems, and management of the integration very easy. Click to Dial has become heavily relied on to provide relative metrics behind our outreach, I don't believe we could've come as far as we have without Talkdesk.

Cons

There are still some feature I would like to see enhanced in order for the tool to provide further insight. Reporting could use for enhancements to provide between usability. Secondly, I would to see improvements around the ability to distinguish between multiple records which may have the same name.

Lydia from Capital on Tap

TalkDesk makes monitoring and managing a team easy

I am able to tackle issues of productivity by easily tracking each individuals performance with great ease. Not only can I track how many calls they are making, but I can easily track how long they are spending on and off the phones, among many other things. TalkDesk assists with many of my manager responsibilities.

Pros

Live reporting screen is easily customisable so you can keep track of what is important to you. You can also pull lots of different reports for all your needs.

Cons

I would like to be able to see when an agent was set to which status without having to pull the data, rather than just what proportion of the hour they were set to each status. The individual graphs that show that an agent was set to (e.g.) available for 20 minutes during 9-10am are useful but I want to know WHEN they were available.

Fairly innovative company, not perfect but who is

Pros

We've been with Talkdesk for over 2 years, and in that time they've proven to be hungry for the market, very innovative and collaborative. The product is fairly robust and there are releases fairly often for improvements, minimal downtime and a nice UI/interface. The sentiment reporting is invaluable and you often don't have to reach out to support since their knowledge base is ridiculously thorough.

Cons

We definitely noticed with the departure of our first CSM and transition to another, our rose colored glasses started to come off. Talkdesk suffered some serious outages later in 2017 (though they did their best to make it right after the fact). There are some seemingly obvious improvements that could be made to the product that they have so far de-prioritized over those shiny "innovative" features. Reporting more often than not requires exporting CSVs in order to truly dig into the data, and when you do have to contact support you'll always get a canned response, have to clarify and emphasize again, *then* the agent starts to answer your question.

Kenneth from WeGoLook, LLC

A fresh take on an old necessity

There are a lot of longstanding names in the call center software arena. Like many verticals with legacy providers, aging code bases make agile integration, extensibility, and the introduction of innovative new capabilities difficult. Talkdesk is the relatively newcomer to the cloud call center software space that we found to be the perfect mix of fresh, full-featured, and reliable. After all, your phone system in nothing on which you can take a gamble. As we have grown and our needs increased, so too have the capabilities of the Talkdesk platform. We have been very happy with the decision to leverage Talkdesk as our call center solution and look forward to continuing to leverage new platform capabilities as they are introduced.

Pros

Cons

1. An API to an API. Because Talkdesk is built on top of twilio and other telephony providers, the API is effectively a bridge to another API which currently limits integration capabilities. 2. Sometimes slow to respond or ineffective technical customer support when troubleshooting integration issues.

Hugo from Ssense

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Talkdesk for call centre

I was initially a customer experience agent. As an agent, I was using Talkdesk as a tool to communicate with customers and keep track of my performance. I am now a manager and use Talkdesk daily in order to manage the workflow of my employees. Additionnally, I always use Talkdesk to have a detail view of the performance from the member on my team. Based on their data, I will be able to performing adequate coaching sessions.

Pros

I like that as a supervisor I have a lot of visibility and detailed data about my agents performance. As such, I can offer personalized help to each of my agents in regards to their perfomance data shown on the Talkdesk software. It has helped me become a better manager and my employees become more performant. Additionnally, Talkdesk offers a lot of features in order for you to personalize your Talkdesk as per your needs. You can manipulate the lines and many other things in order to properly set the workflow.

Cons

I don't have many cons about this software. I do see some newer agents struggling with the user friendliness of it all. However, you learn pretty quickly to manipulate it.

Nikki from Slice

Easy to navigate

Like mentioned before, working in customer service there is a lot of times where I had to speak with the customer call someone else at the moment. Putting the customer on hold and at the same moment calling at a different place was really helpful. Great service! Really satisfied.

Pros

I would say the best thing is that it is really easy using the Callbar, reviewing calls, conference calls, transferring calls, etc. While working in Customer Service I used Talkdesk 8 hours a day and for that kind of job is very important to have a fast and easy way to reach out to the customers. Being able to find previous calls in two clicks is the best thing ever. Yes, you have to put the number but that's about it. When you put the number it takes you to a site where you can check all the calls you made with that phone number, even years ago. I could've listened to a call that my colleagues made which help me perform better in my call.

Cons

So far, can't complain. There were times that the widget would not work but the web was always working as a backup plan.

Robert from ClickPay

Why we chose Talkdesk

Overall, it has been a positive and pleasant experience. They are always responsive, always open to feedback and will go the extra mile to assist with special requests.

Pros

Ease of setup, the support provided, constant updates and integrations with other software and services. Constant updates from their development team on new features and services.

Cons

Could use some additional features such as multiple dashboards to monitor multiple centers/ring groups

Reasons for Choosing Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center

Features, service package and features in development

Vladimir from Taulia

User-friendly and easy to use

It helps a lot with the proper call distribution, which is crucial for multi-language support. In addition, the ease of manipulating the roles and the lines, allows us to react immediately, depending on the languages and priorities needed on the spot.

Pros

The ease of installation, usage, and fast reporting tools. Easy to be set up for new agents and changed for the current ones, along with the user-friendly UI, which allows prompt assigning of different roles, access, and support lines.

Cons

Actually, the tool is really user-friendly, even for the admins. However, It will be a good option to have the calls/chats distribution prioritization a bit more customizable. I've run over the default prioritization, which is quite logical and brings a lot of sense and light over the talkdesk work, but it would be great to have the option to prioritize the distribution to a particular agent and then to change this prioritization to another one. Especially, when we work on different languages, level of expertize, and have different contact channels.

Amir from Everspring

Great experience so far

Pros

We've had a pretty good experience with TalkDesk since we launched it a few years ago. We love the ease of configuration, the built in reports, the great user interface, and the modern design. We switched over from a legacy/long-time vendor that was reliable, but very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

Cons

TalkDesk should do a better job recommending hardware for agents. We had to go through 3 different headsets before settling on a good one. We also did have some complications during on-boarding but this was a few years ago so I'm sure they improved their process.

Ken from BetterDoctor

A painfree cloud contact center telephony solution

Our overall experience has been great. My managers are able to run their teams efficiently with real time dashboards, and I'm able to get the high level trends with scheduled reports.

Pros

There was a time when most tools like this were aggravating in so many ways from set up to lack of meaningful reporting. Talkdesk is the opposite. They focus on the core value their product provides (an easy to implement, scalable contact center solution) and and make it better constantly. This isn't a company that makes pointless cosmetic changes to their interface to make their UI/UX people feel valued. Instead, the keep improving what a call center manager needs: swift integration, customization options that don't take a programmer to set up, and solid reporting options. Keep up the great work, Talkdesk!

Cons

Although they offer a bevy of integrations with other tools there is not a lot of guidance when things get complicated. However, their knowledge base is quite extensive and the articles, unlike many "help" centers, are not 3,000 years old. Their customer support team is also top-notch and can handle most questions.

Ana from ClickPay

Talkdesk for the win

Since the company I work for made the switch, its been great, they are no issues, if we need to make any changes and can't figure it out, their support team is very helpful. Keep up the great work Talkdesk!

Pros

Talkdesk is very simple to use. I love we can see the time the call has been in queue, where its coming from, the longing is simple.

Cons

I feel it can use some improvement with integration with other software, to minimize delays.

Great for all businesses that have Sales and Support teams

Great to use. Would recommend to everyone to use asap.

Pros

The most important feature is the overall quality of each call. The client can hear you and you can hear the client properly. I love how it works with Zendesk really nicely and their Voicemail system works well too.

Cons

The recordings. When listening to recordings, the caller and agent voices go between 2 speakers on the headphones and its a bit irritating

Megan from Slice

Industry: Online Media

Best feature ever!

Using Talkdesc we always provide the best experience to our business partners. Whenever we have meetings for discussing metrics we always have the most accurate information because of Talkdesk and Salesforce. I love it!!

Pros

I am using TalkDesk for a while now and I am super satisfied! The benefits are countless. You can track basically everything! Since I'm working with business partners I often have to pull up reports to check my performance and I am amazed how much information I can get. I love the reports because I can see how much I was on the phone, how long I had a meeting, when did I go on my lunch break, etc. Another thing that I like is that I can re-listen all the calls that I've made, and I can even check how were my metrics for the whole month!! In our company, we use a lot of tools and the best thing about Talkdesk is that is integrated with Salesforce. It's fast, accurate, consistent and super user-friendly!!!!

Cons

To be honest, until now I've never had issues using it. It's always reliable and the connection is great!!

Tara from Boingo Wireless

Dependable and Resilient .

Pros

Talkdesk has proven to be an extremely reliable software for our company. We've been using it for about 5 years now and have had very few issues. The customer service is exceptional. Any time that we have had an issue, customer service is quick to respond and rectify. I love that the program is so resilient also. Our call volumes fluctuate intensely and Talkdesk can handle whatever is thrown at it. We have gone from getting 300 calls per day to 300 calls per hour and we rarely notice so much as a hiccup. The program is easily customized and very user friendly.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see is more customization on the reporting. I would love to be able to have more options to build my own reports, however, our account rep is very accommodating with having reports built for us based on our needs.

Armend from Slice

Easy and convinient

Slice is the software which connects our company with thousands of customers on a daily basis and makes our business successful.

Pros

I have been using talkdesk for more than 3 years. It is part of my daily job now and without talk desk my job as a digital marketing rep is unimaginable. Talkdesk gives you the opportunity to reach out to your customers and partners in a very easy way, the quality of the voice is great and you never have any kind of issues with the voice. Talkdesk is very easy to use and timesaving I don't think that there is any better product than talkdesk. Keep up the great work guys.

Cons

So far everything is great using this software and it has been more than 3 years now. It gets updated and improved all the time. My suggestion for this software is if there is any possibility to change the tones when you dial.

Blake from Mental Health Care

Helpful for a small-to-mid call center, could use better reporting.

Before Talkdesk, we had a legacy PBX system that was old and clunky, to put it mildly. Talkdesk's implementation process was extremely smooth, and their implementation team was right there any time we hit a bump. Responsiveness did decrease SLIGHTLY post-implementation, but not to any concerning degree. Bottom line is that we are getting our phone calls and able to track them to improve processes and overall business function.

Pros

The ease of use and general aesthetics of the software. Everything looks clean and modern. Live dashboards look great, reports look great, the whole UI is beautiful. Generally speaking, it's very simple compared to other more complex legacy phone systems I've used. The process for setting up new agents is intuitive.

Cons

There is a lot to be desired about the flexibility of the reporting functions. For most of my more complex call center metrics, I have to export mass call data Excel then slice and dice from there. They have great basic reports out-of-the-box, but our call center has some nuances that their stock reports don't capture. I wanted to be able to take any field/metric in the system and build a report around it, but that's not possible, at least not yet. They have informed us that they will be rolling out brand new custom reporting features soon, I'm excited about. I only dock them one star for this, however, because the bottom line is that my data is in their system, which integrates with Salesforce. So, even though I can't get my metrics the way I want to from inside Talkdesk, I can still export or run in Salesforce just fine.

Jacob from Autocar

Talkdesk

Overall it has been a good experience there are challenges we still face, but the talkdesk team is willing to work with us.

Pros

Ease of use. This is a very easy to maintain product. support responds within 24-48hrs. Reporting features and integrations are fantastic. It just works.

Cons

No ability to webpop automatically only clickable url's. Cost can be high for Enterprise licensing.

Reasons for Choosing Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center

Cost and reporting was better with talkdesk.

Steven from PowerDMS

Talkdesk Review

Good product, always improving, good customer service, easy to rollout and administer.

Pros

App can be used from anywhere and allows our servicedesk to be mobile and take calls from anywhere. Always listening to feedback for future features. Good call quality.

Cons

Features can take a while to roll out even when promised by a certain date. Reporting could be more robust.

Kimberly from ClickPay

Talkdesk

I really like talkdesk and it has helped improve our contact center

Pros

The reporting for Talkdesk has helped our center improve. Since implementing talkdesk we have less calls that are abandoned and less people waiting on hold.

Cons

There are times when the website goes down and it is hard to get support

Linda from innRoad

Easy to Use and Helpful

Beneficial to have the call recording for our records, convenient to transfer call to another team,

Pros

Easy of use, call recordings that we are able to access at any point in the future, emails with voicemail recordings, no bulky phone on my desk, accessible online, caller ID,

Cons

To be able to send a call directly to voicemail instead of sending the call to a team member line first before the voicemail option kicks in.

Why I love using Talkdesk

Using Talkdesk we as a company, are helping our partner with their daily issues or concerns. Our Customer service is glad that has this software on disposal because we don't want to provide our partners with a negative experience. It doesn't matter if we are on the phone for 5 or 50 minutes, the quality of the call is always to a high level.

Pros

I love using Talkdesk mostly because is fast and I never had an issue with it. We are constantly doing outbound calls and receive inbound calls. It's perfect for online ordering companies. The calls will never drop and it supports our offices on a daily basis. Talkdesk statuses help us stay organized and know what people are working on throughout the day. Transferring calls is made easy with the warm transfer option and it's very cool and fast. Also, records contact names and voice recordings. But one of the best things is that can be integrated with Salesforce.

Cons

From my personal experience, until now I've never faced an issue using the Talkdesk and that's why I don't have any least favorite features about this software. I honestly love it!!!!!!!!

Perfect tool for growing Support Team

Pros

Very customizable. You're able to set up the tool to integrate with your other Support platforms very easily. Talkdesk call bar on the computer is also effective (i.e. it's easy for agents to know when a call is coming to them, when they've missed a call, etc.). You an set up almost any requirements that you want for how long to ring, how long to be on hold, etc.

Cons

Reporting isn't as strong as it should be. Talkdesk is gathering huge amounts of data about customers, call patterns, etc. I would love to see more predictive suggestions. For example, "This time last year you had a higher than normal call volume. We suggest you have more agents on standby." We have to export the data to Excel to analyze.

Jolene from Slice

Industry: Food Production

The best experience using Talkdesk

I am part of an SEO agency and it was going to be impossible to work without Talkdesk. We need to communicate with the customers on an everyday basis. Our managers can keep a track on our performance using the reports.

Pros

Talkdask is really fast and easy to use. It is very easy to install it and adapt to it. All the calls are recorded and you can pull out any reports you might need for inbound or outbound calls. This helps to keep a track on the progress of our everyday basis at work. We are using it at work to communicate with our customers and they can have our numbers and leave voicemails.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike regarding this amazing tool. I don't have any complaints. The only thing I would like to mention is more a suggestion than a complaint or dislike. It was going to be perfect if Talkdesk will be able to automatically recognize the country code of the phone number.

Gabriella from Juno

Perfect for modern call centers

We use talk desk to manage our call queue for a modern support center

Pros

Reliable, user friendly and allows us the ability to manage incoming calls and also gives admins options to review our teams work and listen into live calls

Cons

Sometimes the software can go down but it’s pretty rare. They also have super responsive customer support

User friendly , updated

Kenneth from WeGoLook

A fresh take on an old necessity

Pros

1. A wide array of out of the box integrations with other widely used platforms 2. Great customer success management 3. An innovative team that is eager to add platform capabilities but consider tackling in new, potentially more effective ways than what currently exists. 4. Lots of opportunities to share feedback and participate in new beta offerings 5. Good value for the price per seat 6. Effective as a cross-company phone solution, both for call center and non call center staff.

Cons

1. An API to an API. Because TalkDesk is built on top of twilio and other telephony providers, the API is effectively a bridge to another API which currently limits integration capabilities. 2. Sometimes slow to respond or ineffective technical customer support when troubleshooting integration issues.

Matt from Illuminate Education

A great VoIP phone system for your support team

We were able to get away from a hosting situation where we didn't have control of our system and had to submit tickets for simple changes that come up on a daily basis. Talkdesk allows our team to make updates on the fly and turn on a dime when we need to.

Pros

Talkdesk is super-easy to setup and use, from buying new phone numbers, to creating IVRs, configuring call routing, and answering the phone. Our clients love the queue callback feature. I like being able to make adjustments to the IVR quickly when we have a service outage with our product.

Cons

Their reporting suite has gotten better over the year, but we still need to export the data and manipulate in Excel to get the things we want done completed.

Emma from Slice

Excellent product and experience!

It allows us to do a lot of outreach both inbound as well as outbound. Then using the group call feature is a bomb.

Pros

Talkdesk is super simple and easy to use and it allows for calls to be recorded, so there's no forgetting anything that happened and there is no misheard numbers and emails, since everything can be played back. The feature that allows trainers to be listening to calls while the calls are being made is also a great bonus when it comes to a rep's performance and feedback.

Cons

Sometimes when an inbound call comes through, and the rep is on another call, it doesn't notify you immediately that there is a call missed/waiting.

Over 3 years of success with Talkdesk

Me and my team have been using Talkdesk for over 3 years now and we are more than happy with their service. Their customer support is always helpful, the service rarely has problems (once or twice a year) and is usually resolved quicker than a lot of bigger companies. The overall experience of using Talkdesk has been positive, they provide you with a lot of performance data which we find very useful. The website is made easy to navigate.

Pros

The ease of use, it is very easy to understand how Talkdesk works, which makes it easier when new members join the team

Cons

I don't have dislikes. I would suggest that they add an option where you can put the customer on hold and call another number using the same account.

Venkat from Cornerstone Ondemad

TalkDesk - One stop solution for your VOIP Calling

Pros

I've been using TalkDesk for a while now and the good thing I never had an instance of missing my work-related calls on my phone. A very clean user-friendly setup allows you to transfer calls to your hand-held devices or phones. And the best thing is call quality. I know TalkDesk uses Plivo call endpoints to route calls and I've also used Plivo in the past which has the best voice quality on VOIP calls. All in all, I'd def recommend TalkDesk to anyone who is looking out for a VOIP calling solution for your workplace.

Cons

There's none actually. It's a simple interface which doe not have any serious complications or setup work. I think the reporting functionality can be improved a bit as there is always room for improvement on any Product

Talkdesk Review

I highly recommend. It is easy to use and learn, and it's great for training & provides data on missed call rates, who on your team is answering calls the most, and other insights that are very helpful (especially for customer service & sales jobs).

Pros

One big perk of talkdesk is you can seamlessly do international calls. I also like how the calls are recorded, so you can go back and listen if need be, which is great for training or if you need a refresher on a previous conversation. It is also very easy to forward calls or do a phone conference as well.

Cons

When it's working properly it is great, but sometimes it will go offline just on it's own and I don't know why? So I've had a few times where clients try to call me but talkdesk on its own went offline without notifiying me and I missed the calls.

Peter from Pushpay

Talkdesk is great

The training for agents and admins was incredibly helpful. It made using the dialer much easier.

Pros

After testing several dialers, Talkdesk seemed to be a high scoring candidate. After putting it in front of the staff, they were begging us to roll it out as soon as possible. Talkdesk works incredibly well with our workflow and is VERY user friends.

Cons

We have wired internet connections into all of our machines, but we still face quite a few dropped calls.

Reasons for Choosing Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center

Talkdesk looked the cleanest and when actually getting into the software, displayed exactly what was promised.

Ralph from Happy Money

Easy to use, easy to deploy, good sound quality

We use Talkdesk as our main application for call center support. I mainly adminstrate the software for our users, but occasionally use it myself.

Pros

As a system administrator, I like the fact that the software is easy to deploy and that there are occaisonal updates. The updates show that talkdesk is constantly being worked on and updated even if we don't see issue they are working to make it better constantly. They also made the update process super easy and almost all users don't recognize when an update has been done, which shows they have made it simple. Sound quality is pretty good!

Cons

There are times the customer says that the call sounds choppy on their side even though I can hear them clearly. It is usually solved by hanging up and calling again when it does happen, so it's an easy fix.

Mandy from MWB

Good product. Needs to improve Zendesk integration

Talkdesk does a good job in what it claims to do. It’s integration with Salesforce tracks all activities automatically and is very friendly but its integration with Zendesk can be bettered in terms of both event logging and agent onboarding process. Overall, I’d give it a good recommendation.

Pros

Easy to Install Innovative product Good integrations with Salesforce Responsive customer service

Cons

integrations with Zendesk is unreliable and drops calls from time to time and then incorrectly tag these dropped calls as missed. The provisioning process also needs improvement to support Zendesk SSO more seamlessly by not having agents create Talkdesk accounts

Xia from EF

User-friendly software

Every day I have fast-paced connections with customers around the world. This software helps me to accomplish tasks efficiently and with high quality, and to solve customer problems in a targeted and effective way. Compared with mail communication, the use of office call software can better understand the customer's emotional appeal, find the problem faster, and improve customer satisfaction.

Pros

Talkdesk has a stable experience and the call signal is very stable. Even with cross-border and inter-continental calls, the other side and I could always communicate clearly. I love its simple user page, which saves my daily office time per task. When there are new updates, just a click on the notification to complete.

Cons

Currently, my office is located in Europe. When I try to communicate with other countries using European routes, it is always smooth, however when I use the Chinese line to dial a Chinese number, sometimes it's unable to connect. We have contacted the customer service but the problem still exists.

Gordon from Boingo Wireless

Talkdesk Review

Talkdesk has been flexible enough to accommodate our growth, and has taken our input for development of new features. Account management has been exceptional. Product support has improved over the years that we've used the tool.

Pros

Ease of implementation. Scalability is sufficient for our needs. Simplicity of dashboard setup and navigation is a plus. Standard reports are useful. Administrative features are intuitive.

Cons

Customizing the standard dashboards is not an option. Non-standard reports are burdensome to obtain.

A decent and pleasant experience with TalkDesk

My general perspective of Talkdesk is positive! However, due to the amount of times that my out going calls get disconnected, it may stop me from being a fully advocate for Talkdesk.

Pros

I really appreciate how user friendly Talkdesk is. I feel very comfortable navigating my way through the system anytime I'm making my calls or looking for previous calls. It provides clear information while also making it easily accessible for you to find that information. Talkdesk is very easy to use in any work environment and something you can learn to pick up very quickly!

Cons

Often times, I find that Talkdesk disconnects my calls or availability for a call. There are times when the Call Dispositions fail or my call will drop and I will have to restart my Talkdesk. Sometimes more than once a day. I have found that this usually tends to happen when I am making calls rather than receiving them.