TenFold

TenFold Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I like Tenfold's ability to identify the caller quickly; as well as present a way to connect with the person you are talking to through LinkedIN or other avenues."
  • icon"The ability to add notes about the call within the program changed a lot of how our office works towards leads."
  • icon"The sales team and tech support team were all very friendly and took care of all the issues I had. Good response time and an overall good experience with the company as a whole."
  • icon"There are technical issues from time to time, where tenfold is not working or creating any calls in Salesforce."
  • icon"Sometimes it screws up and double counts inbound calls which can be confusing and a little misleading."
  • icon"The pop-ups can actually be a little bit finicky and hard to move around while on the phone with someone."

All TenFold Reviews

Jason

Great App for a Growing Sales Team

Scalable UX and UI software to implement at SFDC launch. Greatly improved productivity metrics shortly after launch (30% increase in KPI) Less failure down time due to excellent customer support.

Pros

We have been able to implement, improve and track Sales actitivities, vastly increasing our ability to correlate production with sales performance. The Tenfold dashboard provides an excellent real time view of my sales team's production by hour and connection percentage, both at a high level and granular views. My team enjoys the Dashboard's lighthearted terms for high performers (Overclocker= most phone time, Good Sumaritan = most call notes) and it encourages healthy competition. Tenfold's customer service is fast and effective. They are consistently improving the product are great at implimenting fixes based on feedback.

Cons

UI can lag infrequently. I would like to see more customized views on the Dashboard in the future although this may affect ease of use.

Joel

Great Product, needs a few options

The popup was great. It worked as expected.

Pros

I love the idea of a popup when a phone call comes in. The ability to see the information you need about the incoming call before you answer it is extremely valuable. The software performed as expected. The sales team and tech support team were all very friendly and took care of all the issues I had. Good response time and an overall good experience with the company as a whole.

Kevin

Streamlines Communication

Pros

The feature runs rather smoothly when working.

Cons

Consistently breaks down. Customer support has been helpful.

easy and beautiful

Increased sales, improved service, and more confidence.

Pros

It's easy of use, user friendly interface, and it's incredible customer support. With the ability to use special commands, Tenfold is an awesome call capture system. The data of any client can be pulled up easily or just done in an instant. It provides a user friendly interface, with a great set of tools hidden behind. The implementation of instant email, voicemail drops, and magic commands can help you achieve excellent results in whatever field you're in. They have an awesome customer service team that will even check up with you after awhile to see how it's going. Their service is very unique in an industry without a face.

Cons

It can be a little glitchy. Not to the point where it becomes a detriment, but only a bit annoying. Sometimes it won't respond for a few seconds. But I believe the pros outweight the cons.

Jack

Clean UX and UI! Easy to use!

Pros

We needed a great platform to record and track all of our calls in a non invasive and easy solution, Tenfold definitely solves for this issue. UI and UX are very important to me in day to day operations of a product. The tenfold pop up has exactly what it needs to have, no more, no less. The popup pops up almost instantly. The reporting and gamification dashboard is easy to use as well!

Cons

From a reporting standpoint, there is sometimes a discrepancy between the # of minutes on the physical handset, the tenfold pop up and the data that is in Salesforce. I wish that was a manager override button that I could input a call with a specific call length so it feeds into Tenfold and Salesforce. It’d be great if there was a snooze function, where the pop up wouldn’t pop up for a given time in the event one of my reps need to focus on another task at hand.

Easy to use software, great for seamless Salesforce calls integration

Our company is big on not making users do anything that upper management wouldn't do. Tenfold allows users to enter a call without leaving the task at hand. We have more call notes than we've ever had and follow up has improved.

Pros

Easy to set up, smoothest integration I've been a part of. Intuitive UI Minimal training needed The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore. Tenfold makes it take no extra time to log Salesforce calls. Useful for making sure Salesforce is used as a tool, rather than an extra task. We also use Tenfold to display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard for the sales department. We now have more information logged for all customers and improved follow up.

Cons

Occasional ghost calls Unable to recover data if connection to phone system is interrupted Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month. Had to modify some phone system settings to make everything work correctly.

Travis

Tenfold is a great software to use in a large call center setting. Support service is unmatched!

Call Stats, syncing with our CRM for ease of looing up account.

Pros

I like how you can easily track the productivity of teams within our call center. It allows you to group members and then easily edit them out. Ease of use is spot on, and I can most likely figure out anything I need to on my own. They do have a great support staff if you happen to get stuck. I also like how to syncs to our CRM (Salesforce) quite nicely.

Cons

The only issue I experience is that sometimes it crashes during the day and we have to wait for it to come back up. We do have close to 150 users of the software at any given day, so not sure if it reaches capacity or what. However, it resolves rather quickly. I think it's just a little hiccup that will be resolved with time.

Hannah

A Key Component of Staying Organized 7 Productive

Pros

This software is essential to my day-to-day sales functions. It automatically populates the contact’s name for an incoming/outgoing call if the number is in the system. Call notes appear easily to remind you of previous conversations with clients, which in turn, causes you to follow up on any outstanding opportunities. Tracking the amount of our calls to each account and the duration of those calls helps us to easily analyze which clients aren’t being targeting enough. Tenfold’s customer service is fantastic. If we’re having an issue, there is always someone available to assist.

Cons

Click to call works more often than not, but every now and then the system crashes. The floating UI doesn’t always pop out.

Candice

Could not do my job as efficient without it!

Tenfold is used in our B2B department. Tenfold is being use with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us to log calls more efficiently. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature. We are also able to record our findings from each call. Using Tenfold for our sales department we display live call metrics on projection scoreboard, which helps to create a fun, competitive, productive work environment.

Pros

Integrates with Salesforce easily intuitive and seamless Able to keep notes directly onto the pop up which imports them directly to CRM. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature

Cons

pop up disappears in the middle of notes takes awhile to come back up when it rarely does crash incoming call pop up interferes with current call

Hamza

Easy-to-use software that integrates Salesforce calls seamlessly.

Tenfold allows users to take a call without interrupting their current job. We now have more call notes than we ever did before, and our follow-up has improved.

Pros

Easy to set up, and the smoothest integration I've ever seen. Minimal training is required for the intuitive user interface. The only way to enter Salesforce calls without it feeling like a chore. It takes no extra time to track Salesforce calls with Tenfold. This is useful for ensuring that Salesforce is used as a tool rather than a chore. Tenfold is also used by the sales department to display live call analytics on a TV scoreboard. We now have more information and better follow-up for all of our customers.

Cons

Occasionally, you'll hear a ghost call. If your phone system's connection is lost, you won't be able to recover your data. Occasionally, fewer than once a month, there are issues with the call timer. To get everything to operate properly, I had to change several phone system settings.

Craig

October 2015

Callinize is a No Brainer

We have used Callinize at IHG for almost a year and have been very happy with the product, delivered results, and their customer support. Callinize is a must have for anyone wanting to streamline their efficiencies, maximize their time, and leverage their resources. Callinize is extremely easy to use and takes productivity reporting to a whole new level. This company realizes the value of a customer and works hard to earn and retain the trust and relationship with it's customers.

Pros

Ease of setting up users within the system. Scalability of the product. Flexibility within the browser windows. Amount of information instantly displayed. Saving of key strokes & mouse clicks during searches. Reporting, Reporting, Reporting - literally saved hours from previous reporting mechanisms.

Cons

Like any other computer platform there will be hiccups, server crashes, etc... CRM customizations could cause mapping issues with Callinize. HOWEVER Callinize worked hard to make their product work with our customizations. Few instances where a system change would happen and we need an update. 8 out of 10 times the issue would be our own company network issue. Callinize would instantly get working on whatever issue would come up and work with our internal team to resolve the issue.

Tenfold is a great software tool for making and tracking calls!

The largest benefit is the time savings from its integration with Salesforce, and the 'click-to-dial' feature which eliminates the need to manually dial numbers. The next best thing about this software is the productivity tracking it allows.

Pros

The ability to integrate Tenfold's calling platform directly into our CRM (Salesforce) is extremely helpful. In addition, the ability to call most numbers from any browser window using the 'click-to-dial' feature ensures that calls can always be made quickly using the product, and this is a huge time saver (over manually dialing numbers). Also, Tenfold monitors all calls, so that call counts (inbound vs outbound), and call duration, can all be tracked and compared against co-workers, and this allows work to be far more quantifiable and useful for reviewing personal or team productivity. Lastly, the product is extremely versatile and feature rich, so that each person can use it how they see fit, and their support team is excellent.

Cons

During a live call, Tenfold allows Notes, to be automatically entered into Saleforce's task data, however, if the comments are too long for the 'call notes' they roll over into the 'comments' section, with no indication that that is where there have gone, which means they can be missed, or just harder to locate later. In addition, 'click-to-dial' does not work on all numbers one may find while browsing, and occasionally the chrome extension must be reset to get things up and running again, but these are rare and minor inconveniences.

Edward

One of the best cloud phone platforms out there

Easy integration into our Office 365 suite. Simple interface. Easy to use. IPhone app is functional. Texting. Group chat. Caller ID.

Pros

-Texting is such a great feature. My e-mail can be hard to spell for some people so I love being able to tell people "hey I'll text you my email." -I have group chats with my team on Tenfold and it is useful to be able to access it through the iPhone app. -I make 100s of calls a week. When a prospect calls me back I used to ask, "Who is this?" And the prospect typically would respond with "I don't know you called me!" That was one of the worst feelings. Being able to catalog the prospect's information avoids that issue altogether. -Easy user-interface is very important to me

Cons

-I randomly get signed out of my iPhone app? Sometimes I click on the app and it's signed me out. Weird part is that if I click on it again, I'm signed in. -Connectivity issues on the desktop. The older guys at our company believe the service should be as reliable as a land line. So they're always complaining about this connection issue. -I like that this integrates with Salesforce. Although I'm not sure what information it shares and how it works. Because of that I haven't been using this feature. -Sometimes I'll make a phone call, and the call seems to disappear into nowhere but I can still hear it ringing. The app just won't allow me to disconnect or hang up the call. This doesn't happen all the time. And it only seems to happen with disconnected phone numbers. But it still annoys me.

Simon

Industry: Medical Devices

Tenfold Overall Experience

Not only do you get a breakdown of your individual performance but you get a breakdown of the whole sales team's performance. Each call is broken down by the amount of time in which you're on the phone with the customer. We tend to check up on our existing customers so it becomes very vital to stay on the phone as long as we need to extract information to be as useful as possible to ensure the quality of our solutions we offer throughout each business line.

Pros

The add-on allows you to view a detailed report of all inbound and outbound calls for the day. It breaks down the amount of calls that each rep has conducted as well as hot spots during the day that appear to be the best times to contact current customers or even prospects. The product is easily compatible with Salesforce which I recommend each sales team uses.

Cons

The product (like anything else that is technology) tends to have its kinks. In the last 3 months we have noticed that the our talk time has doubled, even tripled on occasion. This gives us a false report of what is going on throughout the sales team. If we do not know precisely the calls we are making, it is tough to hit our sales goals as a unit. Generally the more customers you call and eventually speak with, the higher our penetration rate tends to be for providing additional solutions.

Joel

Great product...needs some features.

Pros

The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician. The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement. The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.

Cons

There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at. It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be. There are no skins, color options, customize options, or anything like that for the popup window. There is nothing you can do to affect how it looks, what information is on it, and where it is docked. Solve those three issues, and you have an amazing tool that is flexible and personable.

Trever