• Pros

• "Love that this is so easy to use every day! It's great for logging calls and keeping track of customer interactions, click to call is very convenient."

• "This product saves me a lot of time. It takes the heavy lifting of the admin work related to logging activity and notes, this way I can focus on the flow of the day by day outbound calls. "

• "Saves time and keeps everything well organized. Happy with product. Wouldn't want to be in sales without it."

• Cons

• "Early on in using tenfold it crashed a few times for us and did not function in the way it should. Aside from that we are happy with tenfold and continue to use it. "

• "Some days the number of calls will be very far off. But for the most part it is very simple to use so I don't have many cons. "

• "The only problem i have is on occasion when the system goes down, but we have a fast response time when working with tenfold to get the program up and running again."

Browse Tenfold Reviews

Joel from OneStrand

Great product...needs some features.

Pros

The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician. The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement. The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.

Cons

There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at. It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be. There are no skins, color options, customize options, or anything like that for the popup window. There is nothing you can do to affect how it looks, what information is on it, and where it is docked. Solve those three issues, and you have an amazing tool that is flexible and personable.

Jason from Wayfair

Great App for a Growing Sales Team

Scalable UX and UI software to implement at SFDC launch. Greatly improved productivity metrics shortly after launch (30% increase in KPI) Less failure down time due to excellent customer support.

Pros

We have been able to implement, improve and track Sales actitivities, vastly increasing our ability to correlate production with sales performance. The Tenfold dashboard provides an excellent real time view of my sales team's production by hour and connection percentage, both at a high level and granular views. My team enjoys the Dashboard's lighthearted terms for high performers (Overclocker= most phone time, Good Sumaritan = most call notes) and it encourages healthy competition. Tenfold's customer service is fast and effective. They are consistently improving the product are great at implimenting fixes based on feedback.

Cons

UI can lag infrequently. I would like to see more customized views on the Dashboard in the future although this may affect ease of use.

Joel from OneStrand

Great Product, needs a few options

The popup was great. It worked as expected.

Pros

I love the idea of a popup when a phone call comes in. The ability to see the information you need about the incoming call before you answer it is extremely valuable. The software performed as expected. The sales team and tech support team were all very friendly and took care of all the issues I had. Good response time and an overall good experience with the company as a whole.

Kevin from Wayfair

Streamlines Communication

Pros

The feature runs rather smoothly when working.

Cons

Consistently breaks down. Customer support has been helpful.

Michael from Hanesbrands Inc.

easy and beautiful

Increased sales, improved service, and more confidence.

Pros

It's easy of use, user friendly interface, and it's incredible customer support. With the ability to use special commands, Tenfold is an awesome call capture system. The data of any client can be pulled up easily or just done in an instant. It provides a user friendly interface, with a great set of tools hidden behind. The implementation of instant email, voicemail drops, and magic commands can help you achieve excellent results in whatever field you're in. They have an awesome customer service team that will even check up with you after awhile to see how it's going. Their service is very unique in an industry without a face.

Cons

It can be a little glitchy. Not to the point where it becomes a detriment, but only a bit annoying. Sometimes it won't respond for a few seconds. But I believe the pros outweight the cons.

Jack from Wayfair

Clean UX and UI! Easy to use!

Pros

We needed a great platform to record and track all of our calls in a non invasive and easy solution, Tenfold definitely solves for this issue. UI and UX are very important to me in day to day operations of a product. The tenfold pop up has exactly what it needs to have, no more, no less. The popup pops up almost instantly. The reporting and gamification dashboard is easy to use as well!

Cons

From a reporting standpoint, there is sometimes a discrepancy between the # of minutes on the physical handset, the tenfold pop up and the data that is in Salesforce. I wish that was a manager override button that I could input a call with a specific call length so it feeds into Tenfold and Salesforce. Itd be great if there was a snooze function, where the pop up wouldnt pop up for a given time in the event one of my reps need to focus on another task at hand.

Tevin from India Today

Industry: Publishing

A superb tool to make and track official calls.

Pros

The application is easy to use. A Great functionality, is another plus. You can track the incoming calls and keep a watch on individual employees performance including details like call durations and intervals. The application has integrations with the salesforce, so without even dialling, you automatically get connected with the customers. Even during a call is made, the application enables notes to be entered to the salesforces data folder. The customer service team is very responsive, in case of queries be it email or calls, they respond very well. You can get an in-depth idea about your team's productivity. It is simpler to make follow-ups and you can see the previous conversation threads. The additional features like voicemails, special commands help in reducing the time consumption.

Cons

Pop up requires improvement in customization. System crashes occur during the daytime if the calls exceed a limit.

Daniel from GME Supply

Easy to use software, great for seamless Salesforce calls integration

Our company is big on not making users do anything that upper management wouldn't do. Tenfold allows users to enter a call without leaving the task at hand. We have more call notes than we've ever had and follow up has improved.

Pros

Easy to set up, smoothest integration I've been a part of. Intuitive UI Minimal training needed The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore. Tenfold makes it take no extra time to log Salesforce calls. Useful for making sure Salesforce is used as a tool, rather than an extra task. We also use Tenfold to display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard for the sales department. We now have more information logged for all customers and improved follow up.

Cons

Occasional ghost calls Unable to recover data if connection to phone system is interrupted Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month. Had to modify some phone system settings to make everything work correctly.

Travis from GTM Sportswear

Tenfold is a great software to use in a large call center setting. Support service is unmatched!

Call Stats, syncing with our CRM for ease of looing up account.

Pros

I like how you can easily track the productivity of teams within our call center. It allows you to group members and then easily edit them out. Ease of use is spot on, and I can most likely figure out anything I need to on my own. They do have a great support staff if you happen to get stuck. I also like how to syncs to our CRM (Salesforce) quite nicely.

Cons

The only issue I experience is that sometimes it crashes during the day and we have to wait for it to come back up. We do have close to 150 users of the software at any given day, so not sure if it reaches capacity or what. However, it resolves rather quickly. I think it's just a little hiccup that will be resolved with time.

Candice from Wayfair

Could not do my job as efficient without it!

Tenfold is used in our B2B department. Tenfold is being use with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us to log calls more efficiently. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature. We are also able to record our findings from each call. Using Tenfold for our sales department we display live call metrics on projection scoreboard, which helps to create a fun, competitive, productive work environment.

Pros

Integrates with Salesforce easily intuitive and seamless Able to keep notes directly onto the pop up which imports them directly to CRM. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature

Cons

pop up disappears in the middle of notes takes awhile to come back up when it rarely does crash incoming call pop up interferes with current call

Mark from Constant State of Change

Tenfold is a great software tool for making and tracking calls!

The largest benefit is the time savings from its integration with Salesforce, and the 'click-to-dial' feature which eliminates the need to manually dial numbers. The next best thing about this software is the productivity tracking it allows.

Pros

The ability to integrate Tenfold's calling platform directly into our CRM (Salesforce) is extremely helpful. In addition, the ability to call most numbers from any browser window using the 'click-to-dial' feature ensures that calls can always be made quickly using the product, and this is a huge time saver (over manually dialing numbers). Also, Tenfold monitors all calls, so that call counts (inbound vs outbound), and call duration, can all be tracked and compared against co-workers, and this allows work to be far more quantifiable and useful for reviewing personal or team productivity. Lastly, the product is extremely versatile and feature rich, so that each person can use it how they see fit, and their support team is excellent.

Cons

During a live call, Tenfold allows Notes, to be automatically entered into Saleforce's task data, however, if the comments are too long for the 'call notes' they roll over into the 'comments' section, with no indication that that is where there have gone, which means they can be missed, or just harder to locate later. In addition, 'click-to-dial' does not work on all numbers one may find while browsing, and occasionally the chrome extension must be reset to get things up and running again, but these are rare and minor inconveniences.

Edward from Rosano Partners

One of the best cloud phone platforms out there

Easy integration into our Office 365 suite. Simple interface. Easy to use. IPhone app is functional. Texting. Group chat. Caller ID.

Pros

-Texting is such a great feature. My e-mail can be hard to spell for some people so I love being able to tell people "hey I'll text you my email." -I have group chats with my team on Tenfold and it is useful to be able to access it through the iPhone app. -I make 100s of calls a week. When a prospect calls me back I used to ask, "Who is this?" And the prospect typically would respond with "I don't know you called me!" That was one of the worst feelings. Being able to catalog the prospect's information avoids that issue altogether. -Easy user-interface is very important to me

Cons

-I randomly get signed out of my iPhone app? Sometimes I click on the app and it's signed me out. Weird part is that if I click on it again, I'm signed in. -Connectivity issues on the desktop. The older guys at our company believe the service should be as reliable as a land line. So they're always complaining about this connection issue. -I like that this integrates with Salesforce. Although I'm not sure what information it shares and how it works. Because of that I haven't been using this feature. -Sometimes I'll make a phone call, and the call seems to disappear into nowhere but I can still hear it ringing. The app just won't allow me to disconnect or hang up the call. This doesn't happen all the time. And it only seems to happen with disconnected phone numbers. But it still annoys me.

Simon from Typenex Medical

Industry: Medical Devices

Tenfold Overall Experience

Not only do you get a breakdown of your individual performance but you get a breakdown of the whole sales team's performance. Each call is broken down by the amount of time in which you're on the phone with the customer. We tend to check up on our existing customers so it becomes very vital to stay on the phone as long as we need to extract information to be as useful as possible to ensure the quality of our solutions we offer throughout each business line.

Pros

The add-on allows you to view a detailed report of all inbound and outbound calls for the day. It breaks down the amount of calls that each rep has conducted as well as hot spots during the day that appear to be the best times to contact current customers or even prospects. The product is easily compatible with Salesforce which I recommend each sales team uses.

Cons

The product (like anything else that is technology) tends to have its kinks. In the last 3 months we have noticed that the our talk time has doubled, even tripled on occasion. This gives us a false report of what is going on throughout the sales team. If we do not know precisely the calls we are making, it is tough to hit our sales goals as a unit. Generally the more customers you call and eventually speak with, the higher our penetration rate tends to be for providing additional solutions.

Trever from Wayfair

Great Tool for the Workplace

I have gotten may benefits from this tool. Tenfold has made my job much easier with managing my customer relations, setting follow ups, keeping track of my tasks for the day; it has boosted my connection rate with the local presence tool anywhere from 10-25% daily. It seems to work perfectly with Salesforce as well.

Pros

Tenfold had made my job so much easier, it has quite a few great features its lets me set up follow up tasks with my customers, allows me to keep track and records of my previous conversations, and customer service will go out of their way to make sure your problem is resolved. Overall a great tool and has my recommendation to anyone who is contemplating getting it for their organization.

Cons

The update time with Tenfold sometimes seems to take forever ( that whole day occasionally ) and when it does it makes my day much harder then it needs to be, although I am not sure if it my works internal IT that takes a day to update the tool or Tenfold themselves.

Tenfold saves me hours a week!

Pros

I have used Tenfold for 2 years and love it. It has made my daily tasks more efficient and saves me at least an hour a day. The easy to use pop out makes note taking for calls quick and automatically syncs to SF which allows me to make more dials which equals more sales. Another nice features is the click to dial which allows my X-Lite phone to automatically dial the number also saving me time. I highly recommend Tenfold if you make calls in your line of work. They will not only save you time but make you more money!

Cons

Sometimes the pop out doesn't work and our admin has to restart the program. One suggestion is to be able to make changes to the contact fields without having to go into SF.

This is a great product and keep me very in-sync with my clients'

The software helps me to work with all of my programs.

Pros

The notification dashboard is one of the most niche market items around. I would never have though that I would have everything I need an instance and at a flash. I also like the fact that I am getting another notification that lets me know when I am receiving customer correspondence. This program has help raise the productivity of not alone myself, it really allocates all of my calendars, calls, emails and social media correspondence into one. This really gives me the ability to have a one-stop shop for all of my programs. In this day and age, I have to manage many programs at once and it really helps that I do not forget anything.

Cons

Nothing, this product has been a complete game changer for one of the companies that I work for. Great product.

Hannah from Wayfair

A Key Component of Staying Organized 7 Productive

Pros

This software is essential to my day-to-day sales functions. It automatically populates the contacts name for an incoming/outgoing call if the number is in the system. Call notes appear easily to remind you of previous conversations with clients, which in turn, causes you to follow up on any outstanding opportunities. Tracking the amount of our calls to each account and the duration of those calls helps us to easily analyze which clients arent being targeting enough. Tenfolds customer service is fantastic. If were having an issue, there is always someone available to assist.

Cons

Click to call works more often than not, but every now and then the system crashes. The floating UI doesnt always pop out.

Jerry from Push To Cart

Changed our business

We have been able to save time become more organized.

Pros

As an owner it's important for me to identify bottle necks and create solutions which are measurable. With tenfold incorporated with our phone system and sales force reports and results have improved significantly. We have improved our bottom line significantly with the use of tenfold. It's always great when a customer states "How do you know so much about me and my account" . If only they knew it was all because of tenfold.

Reggie from Level 3 Communications

Pros and Cons of Tenfold

Pros

Tenfold is a reliable source to track incoming calls and giving companies to track their employees on their call time. Being the main source that my company uses to help track what the employees are doing , it helps the company i work move.

Cons

Tenfold is a wonderful software to have if your eCommerce company or telemarketing company. But tenfold has their downfalls, as in crashing while your on a call and causing the software not to track what the employee is doing on the phone.

October 2015

Craig from InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)

October 2015

Callinize is a No Brainer

We have used Callinize at IHG for almost a year and have been very happy with the product, delivered results, and their customer support. Callinize is a must have for anyone wanting to streamline their efficiencies, maximize their time, and leverage their resources. Callinize is extremely easy to use and takes productivity reporting to a whole new level. This company realizes the value of a customer and works hard to earn and retain the trust and relationship with it's customers.

Pros

Ease of setting up users within the system. Scalability of the product. Flexibility within the browser windows. Amount of information instantly displayed. Saving of key strokes & mouse clicks during searches. Reporting, Reporting, Reporting - literally saved hours from previous reporting mechanisms.

Cons

Like any other computer platform there will be hiccups, server crashes, etc... CRM customizations could cause mapping issues with Callinize. HOWEVER Callinize worked hard to make their product work with our customizations. Few instances where a system change would happen and we need an update. 8 out of 10 times the issue would be our own company network issue. Callinize would instantly get working on whatever issue would come up and work with our internal team to resolve the issue.

Kevin from Exact Data

It Makes Everything SO Much Easier

Pros

I can keep on top of my office's call volume throughout the day, and they're hitting those numbers more frequently because of how easy it is to make the calls. One click to dial out, another click to leave a note, and then one last one to save it. Cuts down on time in between calls, which means more total talk time and more sales.

Cons

There are occaisonally calls to numbers that I know are in our CRM, but they don't get logged as a call by Tenfold for some reason. A little frustrating to have to go back in to the page an enter in the notes manually afterwards.

Kelly from Wayfair

Easy, Efficient and Effective!

Pros

Tenfold allows me to multi task and manage a large book of business in a very seamless manner. The software has made organizing my accounts and activities much easier and in turn made my job easier. Having a customers information populate automatically when they call in has been my favorite feature, a huge time saver and allows me to know exactly who I will be speaking with when I answer the phone.

Cons

I have had to trouble shoot the plug in once or twice, but each time I've needed assistance I can always access someone on their team to help.

Kenneth from CapEx Financial, LLC

Tenfold helps me connect my calls directly to my CRM software, making it seamless and quick.

Helps organize each call with a specific sales rep and identify what deal you are specifically working on.

Pros

I like how Tenfold allows me to make notes on each phone call and file that phone call with a specific "opportunity" within that contact. I work several deals often with one sales rep, and this allows me to categorize that accordingly. It's a great tool to have, and keeps me organized.

Cons

I wish it was easier to record a conversation through Tenfold. The administrator has the ability to record calls easy; it seems like we have to sign ourselves up to do so.

I think Tenfold is pretty solid overall. It has no flash or anything super extravagent. I like it.

It keeps track of everything. Has charts and lets you see when and how you are making calls to see what you need to change.

Pros

I like its simlicity alot. I think its platform is really good and the functionality is super easy to use. I have it as a supplement to our CRM and it works very nicely. Nothing super advanced, but it gets the job done.

Cons

Not too much that I dislike. If i could maybe change something it would be to be able to maybe customize the dashboard and change colors of the background as I am not biggest fan of white. Other than that, I'm content

Belynda from Wayfair

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Tenfold has improved our company become more efficient

The best benefits is the connection rate, We have been able to sky rocket the calls we are able to connect to with local presence.

Pros

There has been many different benefits that have come along when using this program. We have been able to improve our dial time with click to dial, and also mostly improved our connection rate with local presence.

Cons

The program does stop working from time to time, but that is few and far between. And when we do have an issue we have been able to have great communication with tenfold, and are able to get the bugs worked out very quickly.

Jeremy from Wayfair

Very helpful tool with a few pinchpoints

Pros

This software helps me keep a clean record of my book of business. Often I don't have to think about logging my calls and it helps me keep track of ongoing projects and the notes associated with them. Many of my peers use this tool to keep detailed notes on their accounts very quickly.

Cons

The product can be glitchy. Calls can log for much longer or shorter than the actual call. The auto population of contacts fails sometimes causing me to have to search for the client, rather than just wrapping the call. I always have to refresh my salesforce page to log changes to the contact and account after wrapping calls. This adds up to allot of time on my end waiting for the page to reload.

Israel from PushToCart.com

Tenfold the time saver

Pros

Tenfold, the most convenient, time-saving, easy to use, software. Predominantly the click to dial feature tool is what will save you the most time. Just one click and you're a couple seconds away from reaching your client. Alongside the fact that, I can integrate the platform to Salesforce impacts my company's success. Tenfold simplifies the process of having a call-center in every aspect.

Cons

Not much of to write here, the only thing is it logs me off here and there once in a while but just one click away from logging back in.

Vanessa from Legal

Great product to incorporate with system

We like the fact that we know who is calling and who called that person. If in fact someone really called a certain person and inputting notes directly from the program.

Pros

This "caller ID" works in real time. The customers information pops up on screen and is very helpful, especially when the people who are calling are a bit skeptic. Inputting notes directly from tenfold is a plus and very useful. I love that I can see who the call belongs to and who the last person who spoke to the client is. Overall very useful.

Cons

A few glitches every now and then, but nothing drastic (not a game changer). The ID might not be correct and the last call might show up, however after 3 seconds it will update.

Tenfold Great Click To Dial Tool

Pros

I love that the application integrates with Sales Force. The ability to save notes to Sales Force through Tenfold is amazing. It allows me to save time by not having to write notes in sales force in addition to tenfold. The click to dial is also an amazing feature that helps to increase efficiency. Cuts down on the time to manually dial phone numbers.

Cons

Possibly the ability to send email templates through the software would be great. Adding attachment ability to send white papers and e-books, links etc.

Sarah from Wayfair

Tenfold the Timesaver!

Pros

Time is money in sales. Tenfold is an extremely reliable software that I rely on throughout my work day. It's shortcuts allows me to work through my day without any interruptions. I am able to take notes while on a call with my clients, linking them to project opportunities that I am currently working on. If I am on the phone for a majority of my day, I am able to backtrack throughout my call history to link the calls to my clients. It is an easy system that is crucial to our teams success.

Carlos from Push To Cart, LLC

Tenfold has been a great solution to our Customer Service Team!

Overall, Tenfold has been a great value for our company. Highly recommended for call centers.

Pros

The popup allows us to keep better track of inbound, and outbound calls with ease. The API integration with SalesForce is a huge plus as well.

Cons

The history only tracks about 10 recent calls. Would be great to have access directly from the popup to track previous interactions.

Evan from Invaluable

Industry: Fine Art

Easy to adopt, highly effective.

Pros

Tenfold is being used to cut down on 30-50% administrative information input work that goes into operating Salesforce. Tenfold is predominately used in our sales department. Tenfold helps keep sales executives focused on the high impact behavior that continues to drive sales for the company. By helping sales executives quickly and seamlessly input lead information from a call or email, Invaluable has been able to focus more of its time on the phone with prospects or current customers.

JP from Global Value Investment Corp.

Industry: Investment Management

Tenfold is a great click-to-dial tool that integrates with essential applications.

I am significantly more efficient because of the streamlined manner in which Tenfold allows me to make calls and record notes immediately afterwards with minimal clicks and no extra effort.

Pros

Tenfold's ease of use is its best feature. I can click on a phone number and have it immediately dial on my IP phone. Once the call is complete, a dialogue box slides from the side of the screen to allow me to instantly makes notes. My inputs are aggregated in Salesforce and Tenfold's website so I can view my daily activity easily.

Cons

From time to time, there are minor glitches in IP phone integration, and sometimes call notes are prematurely cut off. Both issues have been resolved with a computer restart.

Kenneth from CapEx Financial, LLC

Tenfold has helped me organize my daily calls with sales reps.

Pros

I like Tenfold's ability to identify the caller quickly; as well as present a way to connect with the person you are talking to through LinkedIN or other avenues. My favorite feature is the ability to not only connect a call with a sales rep, but a specific deal you are working on with that rep. I work several deals with each rep and often have different conversations about different deals. This app makes it seamless and easy to connect that conversation with that specific deal.

Rich from Genesis Chiropractic Software - A Product of Billing Precision, LLC

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Huge Time Saver that results in huge ROI!!

Pros

I like that I can make calls right in my CRM system automatically with a hyperlinked number created by Tenfold. I like easily adding notes very easily and quickly that Tenfold will add to my CRM system. I like the caller ID. I like how I can quickly go back to prior calls to look at notes. It is a huge time saver based on having to do things manually in the past.

Cons

Tenfold doesn't give you the option to change the color of their APP. Also, the pop out window sometimes pops out randomly.

Tanner from Wayfair

It has been a really great product to use and is very easy to get used to using. Very smooth.

It helps keep me organized so that I can take notes in the pop out and don't have to do it somewhere else.

Pros

I like that I can go back to calls I may have made an hour ago or sometime earlier that day to go back and add notes to if I forgot to when I was on the call. That way I always know that even if I didn't keep my notes during the call that I can go back and add them to it at a later time which is very convenient for me with how busy my job can be.

Cons

Sometimes when I am taking notes on a call and another call comes in it will show up on the new call instead of the call that I am working on. Not every time but this happens sometimes

Tenfold for Management

Pros

Helps get a birds eye view by grouping members of the sales division by team. This way you can group your employees and look at daily productivity numbers side by side. This also helps us with call stat contests we do as a sales division. Gives accurate call duration times, and separates by inbound vs. outbound. Tech support is always friendly, and reliable.

Cons

Sometimes we notice it will crash occasionally, but it doesn't disrupt our organization We simply miss stats that would have helped us manage productivity otherwise. When we do find it crashes, the reps will manually log their calls, with notes.

Lindzee from Wayfair.com

Tenfold has helped our company become more efficient!

being able to use our time more efficiently!

Pros

I like that we are able to log calls, and keep track of what happened on each call to look back on. I also like the click to call function, as well as the local presence function. We have noticed a huge increase in people that answer our call with the local presence feature.

Cons

I like least when tenfold stops working, but that is few and far between now. It used to happen all the time, but the bugs have definitley been fixed.

Rusty from Wayfair.com

Industry: Furniture

Effective Tool for organizing incoming information and pipeline management

overall improved organization with information regarding customer needs. Pipeline management, and tracking performance by reps are by far the most benefit

Pros

the short cutt to customer accounts in salesforce with the briefcase. the ease of access to a specific customer is very useful

Cons

it tends to get a little bit buggy, and not report to additional systems very well. The system seems to get more temperamental when we add a large number of users at one time or need to run multiple plug ins

Maggie from Wayfair

Tenfold has improved my sales drastically

Pros

Extremely user friendly, helps to stay organized and manage call volume. easy to access stats and retrieve previous information. Great tool!

Cons

Not much to say that is negative, sometimes the call information is stored into the wrong account in salesforce but this is not the fault of the software.

Evan from Invaluable

Tenfold gives me my time back by automating 50% of CRM busy work.

Pros

I love how Tenfold allows me to access everything I need to Salesforce from their popup plugin every time I make a call. The email function is great and can be customized for any template. Once I complete a call, I am able to seamlessly and quickly add notes with the confidence that everything will be logged.

Cons

Not much to say here as Tenfold always seems to predict customer concerns and listen closely to feedback and make changes immediately.

Josh from Four Star Greenhouse

Industry: Farming

Provides huge value

Pros

Excellent pre-built reporting/dashboards, seamless integration and great ongoing support from Tenfold. Sales reps love how easy it is to leave call notes, and they utilize the click-to-dial. Would recommend to anyone.

Cons

No real cons - It's incredibly easy to leave call notes and identify who is on the line. The dashboard and analytics are great for management to keep track of the day to day and it helps drive a competitive sales team.

Linda from Wayfair

Great tool for Account Management!

Pros

Ability to schedule follow-ups while dispositioning the call improves efficiency! Having used other programs for calls, Tenfold stands above with little to no degradation of call quality. Data integration between Salesforce and Tenfold creates a seamless workflow.

Cons

Limited history is shown when going into 'Recent' on the pop-up window. Having used other software applications, honestly there isn't a lot I don't like about Tenfold!

Drew from del toro

I have used the product for 3 years - all good highly recommend

Pros

Its easy to use - it pops up, you add a little info and your tags etc. there is not much to do the product opens with the caller info and notes etc

Cons

i guess the only thing easier would be opening infusionsoft directly i need things as easy as possible - this is pretty good

Easy to use click to dial l

The ability to make calls and record notes quickly.

Pros

I like that Tenfold integrates with sales force and our phone system. It makes the task of dialing easier.

Cons

I don't think there is anything other than bring able to build a list of prospects and load them in the system.

Extremely Satisfied with Tenfold

I was able to utilize a reliable software to increase my personal productivity throughout my work day.

Pros

The click-to-dial is best feature to increase productivity. I also appreciate the reliability in the internal tracking. I am able to generate reports of data to track efficiencies which allows me to be strategic in my time management. This software is extremely user friendly and I would highly recommend to others who are evaluating phone CRM software.

Cons

There have been very few occasions when the accuracy is off on inbound calls but it has been rare and isolated events.

Joe from Exact Data

Seamless, lightweight, has come a long way

Pros

Plays quite nice with Sugar, has only become more stable, and the additional tracking it enables has allowed me to catch mistakes and miscues in new staff faster, and in new ways. Truly introduced some irreplaceable KPIs for us.

Cons

Very rarely some pages turn off the click to dial function, its very rare and you usually only have to refresh. "quality connect" counts occasionally feel arbitrary.

Jeff from Wayfair Business

Works well! Saves time!

Pros

Cons

Sometimes a phone number dialed will correspond to multiple contacts with same name (i.e. a John Smith with two email addresses in system). At these times, it can be difficult to determine which to connect call to. Same goes with if there are two accounts with same business name in system.

Jay from J A Jones and Associates

The ability to make and log calls is a great tool

Ease of use

Pros

It is automatic and allows you to add contacts that call in. In addition, it makes use much easier.*

Cons

Sometimes it has to be turned again on when I open a program that it is associated with. I would like that to be a smoother process.

Luis from WP Engine

Great product that eases the flow of making calls, logging activity. Saves TIME

Saved time, helped with the tedious admin work.

Pros

Cons

I really like the system, they should start to integrate more sales enablement tools, this way they can be the partner of choice for the entire sales process and tools.