• Pros

• "Features are good, integration was simple, adding new users is easy. Very easy to use both in browser and phone. Support is great, what's not to like"

• "The backend is very easy to set up with no complicated IVR phone trees. Porting a number over is also very easy."

• "Very simple to implement, great functionality, metrics excellent with clear reports, cost excellent."

• Cons

• "The initial app had an easy when you have logged in on the web and the mobile app at the same time. But that is solved-"

• "A veces se cuelga el aplicativo celular, pero igual se pueden atender las llamadas desde el Pc"

• "Algunos apartados de la configuración del servicio estaban un poco escondidos y era difícil encontrarlos. Lo han mejorado con la última reestructuración del panel que han realizado."

Browse Toky Reviews

Steve from Wilton Town Council

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Outstanding Product

We needed to urgently set up a COVID-19 Volunteer helpline for the vulunerable and elderly in Wilton. Within 2 days we had implemented Toky, recuited and trained 24 call centre volunteers and gone live. The expereince with Toky was totally fantastic. I made a host of support calls during set up (I am not an IT geek) - they were very patient and responded clearly and successfully to every question. They were flexible on billing too. Everything worked perfectly. The Volunteer call centre is now up and running and working like a dream. 24 agents working from the safety and security of their own homes - with calls coming in on a single emergency line. All set up by Toky in minutes. I cannot, I mean CANNOT, recommend these guys highly enough.

Pros

Cons

Nothing not to like about this super product..

Reasons for Choosing Toky

Superior functionality, simplicity and cost.

Giorgos from SkyTelecom

Toky is the best choice out there!

As soon as started in my current company, they had been using Intercom for some time - so I had the difficult task of finding a phone channel provider that would integrate with that. After months of trials with almost all available products, I came across Toky, and boy was I lucky! The integration was smooth and had all the functionality I was looking for, the Support Team and especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really helped me set it up quickly and they have the best prices out there, both for the product and outbound calls. I would recommend it 100%.

Pros

The integration with Intercom is smooth The platform is easy to use Has many options for IVR and general settings

Cons

There isn't something about the software that I don't like - the only negative thing is that for my area they don't have Weekend Support yet - they told me they will fix that soon, but for now, I am worried that if something during the weekend I might have to wait some time until its fixed. Luckily, I haven't had any big issues with it anyways, so this is mostly anxiety rather than an actual problem.

Reasons for Choosing Toky

- Better prices - Was able to integrate with intercom the way I wanted - using leads instead of users

Denym from Paintvine

The VOIP system makes you feel like you've got terminal cancer

Overall my experience in using Toky's terrible VOIP system has been akin to having terminal cancer. Waking each day to constant pain and suffering, every call I receive I painfully hear the frustration in the voice of the caller as they fail to understand anything I am saying. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy.

Pros

Toky is a terribly overpriced and incompetently built VOIP product. The only Pro I can think of for Toky, is coming to the realisation that even in today's business environment, that western Silicon Valley startup companies can and do lie about what their products will do. This is hugely disapointing and if I was working at Toky, I would be ashamed to be apart of such a dishonest company, because Toky does not work in any respect for the word.

Cons

Virtual phone systems should work at the same, or better level than non-virtual ones. Toky does not work at all. Constant call drop outs, talk lag, voice muffling, and just not redirecting calls at all. These are all issues that plagued experience using Toky. Not only that but the customer support team is hugely entitled, will take 48 hours to reply to you and will pawn you off to the next available support person so they don't have to deal with your issues.

Response from German

Replied March 2019

Hello Denym, We regret that you consider your experience with our service so bad. Our team worked on the solution of the presented inconveniences, but we found that the problem with your account was due to factors external to our platform. We tried to find a solution with you, taking into account the compliance of our terms of service, where we state that we can not give refunds, but it was not possible. We are sorry for the difficulties presented that led you to write this review, but I assure you that we did our best to provide a solution from our side, but sadly, the answer was outside our platform and our reach

Konsta from Comia Creative

Excellent software

I'm running business abroad and with Toky I can have a phone number in my home country and receive calls normally over internet connection.

Pros

The pricing, the reliability and possibility to have only one user unlike many competitors which require multiple users.

Cons

Sometimes apps are a bit glitchy. Nothing serious, most important features like calling and receiving calls work well.

Reasons for Choosing Toky

Because Toky didn't require multiple users. Aircall requires 3 at minimum.

Reasons for Switching to Toky

CloudTalk wasn't working reliably on mobile.

Vladislavs from Sia Crewplanet

Industry: Maritime

Best option on the market for sales department

We needed a solution for our sales department who are doing a LOT of calls daily, our criteria was something that is cheap, able to track history and has a good calling quality. So far Toky was the company that satisfied our needs fully.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and start using. You can easily track calling statistics of your sales department. Click-to-call extension for browser is a great addition. And of course, pricing is highly competitive.

Cons

Currently it's not possible to set a separate Administrator account without it being a User (paid)

Reasons for Choosing Toky

The first reason was that Toky offered the best tariffs to our most called countries and the price for the account was not expensive. Hubspot integration. Easy of use

Rik from Tellow

Nice and easy to use! Good support

I can easily call with members and also with the feature "Power dialer" we can call quicker.

Pros

We use Toky to call with our whole team (included developers), so we can speak all to our new users. It's nice that I can manage easily the hole team and create in just a few clicks a new user.

Cons

Some times the "Mute" doesn't work. (6 of 10 it don't work) so we need to look at how that comes

Reasons for Choosing Toky

It was easy to test, and the support has a quick response.

Reasons for Switching to Toky

The price, our team don't call the whole day, so if we need to pay a lot per user and they just use it a few minutes a week, it's very expansive.

Jack from Darkwater Group, LLC

Sound Big Pay Little

Pros

Ease of Setup Customization Click-to-call Works with Google Sheets Cost effective

Cons

My only real complaint is that using the Google Sheets addon you have to click the phone number, the blue button, and then the call button to initiate the call. It would be more efficient if I could just click the phone number and then only one button to initiate the call.

cost

Reasons for Switching to Toky

They didn't have a good click-to-call solution that worked with Google Sheets

Jhon from Danto's App

Toky support team is the best support team ever.

Great experience.

Pros

Toky support team is the best support team ever. These guys send a response in just seconds. Are always available for every customer. I'd been testing other platforms and sometimes I have to wait to Monday to receive a response. In toky, you receive answer immediately.

Cons

I would like to hear the phone ring instead the app ring when someone call me trough the iOS App.

Reasons for Choosing Toky

I was testing similar tools to take the right decision

Pragati from mClinica

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Good VOIP Solution with excellent CS support

Toky has been quite a good solution for mClinica. I have not only used it for my Indonesia operations but I have also expanded the product to be used for our Thailand operations

Pros

I was able to set up Toky in less than a month and training my new team members have always been very easy and quick. Being in B2B space my own Customer Success team wanted a tool which would help us deliver the best support to our users hence I was looking for a VOIP solution and after comparing 10+ solutions, Toky definitely fit the bill! Features that I like - 1. Call Recording 2. Ease of adding and removing agents 3. Easy to set up international numbers if you have international teams 4. Zendesk integration 5. IVR

Cons

I think sometimes the network can be patchy but such instances are rare and are quickly resolved by their support team.

Michael from Geolantis

Excellent virtual phone system for international companies

Toky is easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is neat and gives you full control.

Pros

The initial test system was set up in a very short time (<1 hour). It worked well. Implementation is very easy. It does what it says in a simplistic way. It helps to set up international numbers in a few minutes and allows customers to call to numbers in their home country.

Juan Pablo from Brandtrack

Great phone solution for sales and customer support

Our sales agents need to call customers in several countries, and we also wanted to have local phone numbers in many of these countries, so we can receive inbound local phone calls too. Toky was able to solve these basic requirements and more because its integration with Salesforce is a time saver, the customer service team is really nice and helpful.

Pros

Toky offers several features to improve customer service and sales. Our agents can make international calls easily and all the inbound and outbound calls are automatically synchronized with Salesforce, which is great because our agents don’t need to spend time adding notes after every call, they just add comments to the notes create by Toky. Customer service is great and ready to solve all our needs. We have tried other relevant phone solutions of the market... but Toky was the only one that worked perfect all around the world (including Latam)

Cons

Right now there is nothing i can say I don´t like about Toky service.

Response from Toky

Replied March 2019

Hello Juan Pablo, Thank you so much for your review. Our team at Toky feels gratified when our customers are having a great experience with our product and our customer service. It's good to know you find our Salesforce integration very useful and our team is always working on improvements in this one and the other integrations available, we know they help boost productivity. Please feel free to contact our customer support if you have any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Toky! Regards

Mitchell from ICE

Great cloud-based phone system with amazing support

Overall, this is the best solution that is currently on the market for the price and the features offered.

Pros

The integrations offered as well as the amazing support are some of the best part for sure. The team were always quick to work on the resolution of any issues that we ran into and provided feedback on the progress made. It was also great that they were willing to add some tiny custom features for us even though it was not something that was initially offered. It also seems like the team is always working on adding new features which is always appreciated.

Cons

There have not been a lot of negatives with Toky but there are definitely areas where they can improve and some tiny bugs that they can squish. I have already provided the team with these and hopefully they get resolved soon.

Annie from Covercy

Surprising in the best possible ways!

It started with the smart personalization on the website - the system recognized my IP and surfaced a link to information tailored to my country - immediately 9/10 of the questions I came with were answered. The sales and support teams have their intercom software calibrated to a T - they make themselves available at every crucial decision-making moment. The trial period gave me ample time to get to know the system and customize it for my team's needs and prove it's value to the finance team. The UI is intuitive, easy to understand, and the software is highly customizable. I was able to set up 3 customer-facing teams, configure an IVR menu, and call forwarding, within just a few hours. When a question did arise, the (stellar!!) Help Center had a clear, concise answer, often with screenshots or videos to make it even easier to solve. It integrates seamlessly with our CRM, allowing the team to work more efficiently without having to leave their workflow. I have come to expect lots of headaches when setting up a new system for operational teams and Toky surprised me in the best ways on every front.

Pros

- Availability of information - Customer support - Trial period - Ease of use - Customization - Extensions & integration with CRM - Value for money

Cons

None! So far, it's been smooth sailing in every aspect the features available have met each of my team's needs.

Response from Toky

Replied March 2019

Hi Annie, We are happy reading about your experience, and we are inspired to know how you enjoy our onboarding process; our team at Toky feels proud reading what you wrote. IVR and CRM integration are important features and it is nice to read that you find them useful and easy to configure. Please, reach out to support@toky.co with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share, we want you to keep that happy feeling, so if you find any case that requires our attention you can contact us to review the case. Thanks for sharing such a detailed review. Regards

Paul from Grieves Pryce

Simple integration and a great platform

The nature of enquiries has shifted over the last few years and it is more difficult than ever to pin prospects down. Having a tool like Toky that enables us to text prospects and reduce churn, saves us money on advertising, and allows to always be in touch with clients from Pipedrive is a no brainer.

Pros

Integration with Pipedrive was a key factor in our decision. Next was the simplicity of use and cost-effectiveness.

Cons

I would like to be able to schedule text messages.

Reasons for Choosing Toky

Integration and ease of use

Paolo from Luce Maintenance Group Pte ltd

Industry: Facilities Services

Toky's Integration is a very big help in tracking our channels!

Overall, my experience with Toky has been quite good compared to the other IVRs out there. Very straightforward in their features as well as the set-up. The UI is also not as confusing as the other IVRS. Furthermore, their customer service is spot on. Our rep was particularly helpful in replying to my queries even though it was outside his work hours. Give it a go!

Pros

I'm particularly fond of how competitive Toky's rates are compared to the other telephony services on the internet. It's quite easy to set-up, and the phone trees are very intuitive to test and run, even if you're not someone with much tech experience. Its integration with Hubspot and Zapier also make it very easy for us to run our client details through our CRM software!

Cons

Small speed bumps and glitches on the registration of numbers. Takes a bit of time to make sure they're able to receive incoming calls

Excellent software that helped us enhance sales and cs

We needed an easy and affordable way to communicate with our clients, Toky helped us achieve this. Besides, since most of our clients come from Paraguay where calls aren´t free, they could communicate with us without spending their phone credit.

Pros

That it was very easy to apply/integrate to our website, fb and the UI was friendly.

Cons

I would add a chat option for those clients who prefer chatting than calling.

Response from Toky

Replied March 2019

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. At Toky, we always work hard to provide a great product and excellent customer service. About the chat option, it's true we don't offer chat right now, but we have integration with Intercom which besides logging call data automatically, it allows you to start calls within the conversations so you can combine chat and voice calls in your support and sales processes. If you want to try it, our customer service team will always be there to help. Regards

Angela from The Spiggle Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Not worth the trouble

Overall, it was profoundly negative. The promised InfusionSoft integration creates a new contact every time there is a new call, even if that number is already in the system. Calls have issues and the forwarding set up on the backend does not always work. I am in the process of trying to port out to another carrier at this point.

Pros

Cons

Many quality issues. The customer support response time is typically hours after contacted, after which they ask you for more information then never respond. Calls dropping at random, echo and delay during calls, users unable to log in or use the application, etc. These issues are consistent regardless of location and internet connection speed.

Reasons for Choosing Toky

Toky seemed more streamlined and had better reviews.

Reasons for Switching to Toky

RingCentral was incredibly expensive for what we were using it for, and we didn't need a lot of the extra features it provided.

Ted from Velocity Medical Receivables Solutions

Great Simple Solution for Small Call Center Operations Tied In with Pipedrive

They were very responsive to my set up questions, and have remained very responsive to any questions I've had since.

Pros

The integration with Pipedrive is what got me started with Toky. I was looking for a simple, cost effective and scalable call center solution, and after looking at several options, Toky met my needs perfectly. I really like the responsiveness of the team when I have questions. So easy to use through Pipedrive. My reps only ever have to use Pipedrive, as Toky is integrated on the back end and a simple click makes the call and details are saved in the appropriate record.

Cons

For the price point, there is nothing that I dislike about the software. Pretty darn easy to use, and that's what really matters for me and the folks I have making calls.

Atanas from VERA ITALIANA

Reliable calls, easy to run

Pros

Very easy to buy and set-up phone numbers. Reliable Android APP and great call quality.

Cons

I think that everything is good with their software. Had a few questions about their API and got answers within minutes.

Reasons for Switching to Toky

It was very hard to use AVOXI's products.

Using for a a few years

We have been using Toky for over 3 years, we use it for multiple businesses all in one account and it works great. It does everything we need.

Pros

Cons

Nothing, Toky is great. In the early days we had some teething problems but that was over 3 years ago and the system is much improved since then

Gonzalo from Misabogados.com

Love it

It's great, I'm a happy customer that's paying a fair (even low) price

Pros

It's the easiest way to set up your own call center with local numbers, IVR, etc. You can have, in an hour or so, a top tier call center platform

Cons

It relies on a good data connection, and over here (south america) you can't guarantee that 100% sure for all teams and sales reps

Jesus from Mexcovery

Best value, service and support.

after reviewing other providers, Toky is the most flexible and affordable tool out there. I am very happy with the service.

Pros

The flexibility, user friendliness and definitely the price.

Cons

At the beginning some features were not available but they have done improvements over time.

Price

Reasons for Switching to Toky

We needed something more automatized with IVR and better features.

System is not functioning most of the time. Horrible tech support.

Worst experience ever had. Would not recommend Toky as it hurts your business if you can't have a proper phone conversation with your customers.

Pros

call quality from the web is stable most of the time.

Cons

Toky would not recognized the extensions once my call is connected. Tried to contact tech support but they just play around with you and blame everything on you, instead of solving things. Ive used other call tools for personal use and haven't got major problems. How is that all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky properly???? Learn to be a REAL support guy and stop blaming everything on your customers! Their mobile app is crappy too. I can only use it when Im connected to a wifi, not with my own cellular plan. Again, tech support are not able to do anything about that and insisted that I was not using the app properly. Well, I used Bria before and it works perfectly fine. How is that AGAIN all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky app properly?? Call qualities through the app is not stable and my conversation breaks up 99% of the time if I'm using the app on my iOS. Tech support is so bad that I eventually gave up contacting them. We are looking for other solutions now.

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience because we always want to deliver a great customer service. We have improved a lot since you were with us and you can feel free reach out to support@toky.co with any further concerns or suggestions you wish to share.

David from TIMP

Calidad y facilidad de uso

Pros

Facilidad de implementación, calidad de la llamada y el buen servicio de atención al cliente que tienen.

Leo from Homify

Happy to be a Partner of Toky

Pros

Toky is a easy going and cery useful tool. The customer Support is really helpful and if there is a problem or if you need a new feature, Toky does the best what they can do to update the software to be perfect for your company. It is easy to get in contact with their customer support! Big thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

Toky isn´t perfect but also always willing to improve their product with you as a customer together!

Pere from INUSUAL

Reliable IVR

They are very friendly and reliable, when you need them, they help you, and this is something that happens naturally, no stress at all.

Pros

Having everything connected from one site

Cons

Sometimes are not easy to use, especially the IVR settings

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Hello Pere, Thank you so much for leaving us your opinion about Toky, and your positive experience makes us proud, We know some features could be confusing at first, but our customer service team will be always ready to help you. Please contact us at support@toky.co if you have more comments or suggestions.

Victor from OUAT!

A great phone system , works well with Zoho CRM

Pros

The most important for me was its integration to my CRM and unlike other providers on the market, they integrated with Zoho. That was the real purchasing point for me and my team. They offer a solid solution that will grow with our company. The support they offer is almost spotted on

Cons

At the moment, the system is offered all i need

Terry from Allurion

Great experience and great support

Does what it says on the tin. I would certainly recommend Toky as good telecom / communication platform.

Pros

The integration between Pipedrive CRM and Toky is very tight. All inbound/outbound calls, SMS messages and log activity is recorded (and visible on both platforms). Additionally, the phone app on my mobile phone allows me to answer too, if I'm away from my laptop.

Cons

All good! All software can sometimes have glitches, but important support backup is crucial for any business...and it exists here!

Christabelle from Birdie Care

Really helpful software and team

Pros

I inherited the Toky software when I joined this company, and it was a big change from the product we used in my last company however whenever I've needed support and assistance, the team have always been on hand to provide quality help and get me up to speed with how to use Toky.

Cons

No cons to speak of, I asked the team for a potential feature I felt Toky was missing and was overjoyed to hear the feature was actually in Beta and I could start using it immediately.

Adelino from Rede Decisao

Great support team

keep a better control on our toky users.

Pros

Ease to use and great customer support.

Cons

Sometimes we have so issues, but support team are quicly to sort it out

Adrian from Vokke

We were up and running within minutes

We are incredibly happy with Toky. We have tried so many VOIP providers and none come close to Toky in terms of speed of setup. Within 10 minutes we had a viable phone solution, and we were customers.

Pros

How quickly we were setup! It was great to be assigned a test number immediately, as some of your competitors had such a complicated process for this (others you also had to pay). The user interface was also really good, so it was easy to get up and running quickly. When we had a few questions, support answered within a few minutes. This gave us confidence that we could fully onboard to the solution as we knew if we got stuck, we'd get help quickly. Our current VOIP provider takes days to respond.

Cons

It would be good to eventually be able to connect physical SIP based phones. Many companies still have these.

Luis Guillermo from Grupo Limonada

Excelente app para uso corporativo

Muy buena!

Pros

La implementación y uso fue bastante sencilla e intuitiva. Se puede utilizar la app tanto para Android como para iPhone con la creación del numero 800 por lo cual no requiere que llamen al numero personal. Se pueden crear prioridades de repique para los diferentes agentes.

Mejor relación precio - valor - uso

francesco from dertaler

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

great product

good app, easy to use and efficient. i'm happy to use it and i'd recommend it to friends andd colleagues

Pros

the service works perfectly both on the computer and on the phone. customer service very accurate and punctual.

Cons

nothing special to report, for now no bugs and no big problems

Vincent Po from Ethan Hathaway

Industry: Information Services

Decent VOIP service for the price

Overall, we've been satisfied for our purposes.

Pros

I researched a lot of VOIP vendors, so many were sooooo expensive for what they offered. Toky was reasonably priced for the functionality offered. So far, not too bad. Support has always seemed to be quick to respond. I like the IVR telephone menu & call recording features.

Cons

Call quality can vary and mobile app is pretty much non-existent. As someone else has mentioned, lack of integrations makes it a bit annoying (especially when it doesn't seem to even integrate through Zapier).

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Hi Vincent, Thanks for your feedback. Actually, we do have an integration with Zapier that enables you to connect many tools with Toky. You can contact our customer service team to help you enable the integration. Regards.

Juan from Brandtrack

Industry: Music

Excelent experience. Whenever there is a problem, customer support takes action.

Pros

The things I like the most are the attention their customer support team gives and the ease of use of the app in general.

Cons

Nothing when it comes to things that matter. As any service, it keeps upgrading an adding features which are necessary.

Irina from MIBE

Industry: Security and Investigations

Really alternative conventional service & SO GOOD!

My overall experience is very satisfactory, to name a few! maybe the sound quality is sometimes a little lower. But I understand that it will depend on mobile coverage, so I don't blame it on Toky. The rest is very good service and at a very good price. The support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is impeccable and is always attending to changes that we have needed. Highly recommended!

Pros

We switched our conventional lines to Toky a month ago and the service is fantastic. The support of our agent is very attentive, they help you throughout the process, they give you support for anything you want to do and you can communicate in Spanish!!

Cons

I think that any integration that TOKY has in the future will be good, and that the interactions they have now are fantastic. We are really very happy.

Well balanced offer

Great company with very competitive pricing for the most needed features and integrations!

Pros

* Reasonable price for those who are not using Salesforce and do not want to pay the same amount for a calling solution; * Pipedrive integration is included; * SIP integration to our own numbers (although we can only connect one number now, they promised us that it would be possible later on); * Setup-and-forget type of solution you do not need to monitor at all once configured;

Cons

* Customer Support used to be much faster and proactive back in 2018; * IVR module is too simple and dumb. It might suit for very basic use cases; * Not possible to use dynamic IVR routes (i.e. branch using webhooks etc.)

Alexandru from 2 Plus 1 Advertising

Great service and top notch customer support

The service works perfect and the customer support is very supportive and customer oriented

Pros

Customer support Pricing Low cost / minute

Cons

Nothing to dislike The service is really working well

Reduce costa

Erik from Stiftelsen LO Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

Easy of use

Toky have great support and a easy to use interface. I have used only few minutes to train our own freelance technicians to do the calling.

Pros

We use Toky for political meetings with 200 attendees that watch a livestream. We have this speechlist software and when a delegate needs to speak he adds himself to the speechlist and the Toky operator sees that and use the Toky excellent powerdialer.

Cons

The way we use Toky there is no cons for us. That is why we come back to Toky solution and will use this for future political meetings where we can not meet.

Cody from Top Left Creative

Incredible Support, Many New Features, Clear Call Quality!

I love that my entire team can be housed under one phone number—including texting! It's been an invaluable part of our business. I love Toky.

Pros

* SMS from the app * Integration with CRMs like Pipedrive, etc. * Fantastic (and fast) customer service * Bulk SMS merge using Google Sheets

Cons

* Still growing their design; interface can be a little buggy at times

Laura from Boxmotions

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Buen servicio de Atención al Cliente

Pros

Es bastante intuitivo y fácil de configurar/usar

Cons

Funcionalidades como tener un teléfono móvil de España aún no están disponibles

Joel from Healthcare Insurance

Great program that has helped my business exponentially

Pros

ease of use, look and feel, the technical support team specifically Arjan have been amazing and really helped make it easy to transition from the system we used previously

Cons

the only complaint would be that you cannot have hold music that differs from the ringer

Damian from Ventario

Quality callcenter software

Pros

superb support, stable lines and audio calls.

Cons

None so far, probably user interface needs some work

Pedro from Metropolitan Touring

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use. Sales reps love it

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and implement.

Cons

The integration with our CRM (Hubspot) is not very good. Does not support conferences (3 or more users on call)

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Hi Pedro, Thanks for the feedback. We are constantly working to improving our integrations, and the conference calling feature will be ready soon.

Adriano from TS

Great service and Amazing support!

Pros

Toky service is very flexible and everything you want to do you can, but the most amazing it's their support people.

Cons

I'm sorry we haven't moved earlier to Toky! We should have moved to Toky a long time ago when we first got to know them.

Rodrigo from Party Games

So far Toky is not reliable. App is not working properly and a lot of bugs in general.

Not many

Pros

They support numbers in LATAM and the tool is user-friendly. The concept and idea are practical and I was not able to find anything for the LATAM market. it was my only option in that regards.

Cons

App does not work as expected (Unable to receive calls or make calls that last more than 3 minutes). Call quality sometimes is bad an customer service blame my internet connection, microphone, browser etc... when it is obvious their issue (I use Ooma and Skype with no issues). Now when trying to access the admin panel I got a warning from my antivirus saying "Blocked by Web Anti-Virus Reason: phishing URL Furthermore, just recently calls are not even ringing on browser or windows app

Response from Toky

Replied February 2018

Hi Rodrigo, We know there were some configuration issues and some technical problems at first, but our team managed it to make things work fine and we are always working hard to keep it that way. About the anti-virus warning, its a false positive common in some anti-virus, but our website is regularly checked for security risks. We appreciate your comments and we always take care of offering a great product with an excellent customer service. If you have more issues or doubts you can contact our customer service team and we'll work to solve your problems with Toky. Regards

Melissa from Fleet Logistics Inc

Easy-peasy

Very good, and great value.

Pros

The support team is very very very responsive to any chat requests for help. The software itself is easy to use, easy to learn, and fairly intuitive. Great for someone who's never had to administer an office phone system.

Cons

We still experience poor call quality on occasion, particularly at one of our office locations that's in a coworking space. We've checked with our internet service provider, and we have excellent service, so it's likely not our ISP. Also there were previously some issues with the dialer feature not reading entries/numbers correctly when working with numbered selections on a recorded line.

amy from digital age

I love this service

It's awesome overall.

Pros

It's really easy to use. I like having the ability to text and have different phone numbers to call from. They application on my phone makes work easier.

Cons

Sometimes the callers can't hear me. But most of the time time it works great.

Response from Toky

Replied March 2019

Hi Amy, Thank you for this great review, our team at Toky always feels delighted when our customers find our product helpful and easy to use; our UX and development teams are constantly working to achieve this. About the issues you have, please report them to support@toky.co or use our in-app reporting option (https://help.toky.co/how-tos/how-to-report-a-call-issue) we like to work further on these problems to find a solution fast. Regards

Kelvin from UpCloud

It just works

Pros

Availability of app on desktop and web app

Cons

No official mobile application, relies on 3rd party

Arthur from Web1on1

Toky does the job and has a great customer service

Pros

Toky is intuitive and efficient into his options of configuration

Cons

Toky might be a bit long to fully master because of many options. Also, no possibility to manage different call transfert for different range of hours

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Hi Arthur, We are so glad you are having a good experience with Toky and our customer support. Feel free to always contact our team if you have any doubts with our features and options. We would like to understand better what you need about the call transfer, please contact our customer support at support@toky.co with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Thank you for taking the time to review our business.