• Pros

• "Very simple to implement, great functionality, metrics excellent with clear reports, cost excellent."

• "the service works perfectly both on the computer and on the phone. customer service very accurate and punctual. "

• "I love its functionality really simple and effective, easy to use and full control. "

• Cons

• "Sometimes the callers can't hear me. But most of the time time it works great."

• "nothing special to report, for now no bugs and no big problems"

• "For the price point, there is nothing that I dislike about the software. Pretty darn easy to use, and that's what really matters for me and the folks I have making calls. "

Browse Toky Reviews

Juan Pablo from Brandtrack

Great phone solution for sales and customer support

Our sales agents need to call customers in several countries, and we also wanted to have local phone numbers in many of these countries, so we can receive inbound local phone calls too. Toky was able to solve these basic requirements and more because its integration with Salesforce is a time saver, the customer service team is really nice and helpful.

Pros

Toky offers several features to improve customer service and sales. Our agents can make international calls easily and all the inbound and outbound calls are automatically synchronized with Salesforce, which is great because our agents don’t need to spend time adding notes after every call, they just add comments to the notes create by Toky. Customer service is great and ready to solve all our needs. We have tried other relevant phone solutions of the market... but Toky was the only one that worked perfect all around the world (including Latam)

Cons

Right now there is nothing i can say I don´t like about Toky service.

Response from Toky

Replied March 2019

Hello Juan Pablo, Thank you so much for your review. Our team at Toky feels gratified when our customers are having a great experience with our product and our customer service. It's good to know you find our Salesforce integration very useful and our team is always working on improvements in this one and the other integrations available, we know they help boost productivity. Please feel free to contact our customer support if you have any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Toky! Regards

Vladislavs from Sia Crewplanet

Industry: Maritime

Best option on the market for sales department

We needed a solution for our sales department who are doing a LOT of calls daily, our criteria was something that is cheap, able to track history and has a good calling quality. So far Toky was the company that satisfied our needs fully.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and start using. You can easily track calling statistics of your sales department. Click-to-call extension for browser is a great addition. And of course, pricing is highly competitive.

Cons

Currently it's not possible to set a separate Administrator account without it being a User (paid)

Reasons for Choosing Toky

The first reason was that Toky offered the best tariffs to our most called countries and the price for the account was not expensive. Hubspot integration. Easy of use

Mitchell from ICE

Great cloud-based phone system with amazing support

Overall, this is the best solution that is currently on the market for the price and the features offered.

Pros

The integrations offered as well as the amazing support are some of the best part for sure. The team were always quick to work on the resolution of any issues that we ran into and provided feedback on the progress made. It was also great that they were willing to add some tiny custom features for us even though it was not something that was initially offered. It also seems like the team is always working on adding new features which is always appreciated.

Cons

There have not been a lot of negatives with Toky but there are definitely areas where they can improve and some tiny bugs that they can squish. I have already provided the team with these and hopefully they get resolved soon.

Denym from Paintvine

The VOIP system makes you feel like you've got terminal cancer

Overall my experience in using Toky's terrible VOIP system has been akin to having terminal cancer. Waking each day to constant pain and suffering, every call I receive I painfully hear the frustration in the voice of the caller as they fail to understand anything I am saying. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy.

Pros

Toky is a terribly overpriced and incompetently built VOIP product. The only Pro I can think of for Toky, is coming to the realisation that even in today's business environment, that western Silicon Valley startup companies can and do lie about what their products will do. This is hugely disapointing and if I was working at Toky, I would be ashamed to be apart of such a dishonest company, because Toky does not work in any respect for the word.

Cons

Virtual phone systems should work at the same, or better level than non-virtual ones. Toky does not work at all. Constant call drop outs, talk lag, voice muffling, and just not redirecting calls at all. These are all issues that plagued experience using Toky. Not only that but the customer support team is hugely entitled, will take 48 hours to reply to you and will pawn you off to the next available support person so they don't have to deal with your issues.

Response from German

Replied March 2019

Hello Denym, We regret that you consider your experience with our service so bad. Our team worked on the solution of the presented inconveniences, but we found that the problem with your account was due to factors external to our platform. We tried to find a solution with you, taking into account the compliance of our terms of service, where we state that we can not give refunds, but it was not possible. We are sorry for the difficulties presented that led you to write this review, but I assure you that we did our best to provide a solution from our side, but sadly, the answer was outside our platform and our reach

Rik from Tellow

Nice and easy to use! Good support

I can easily call with members and also with the feature "Power dialer" we can call quicker.

Pros

We use Toky to call with our whole team (included developers), so we can speak all to our new users. It's nice that I can manage easily the hole team and create in just a few clicks a new user.

Cons

Some times the "Mute" doesn't work. (6 of 10 it don't work) so we need to look at how that comes

Reasons for Choosing Toky

It was easy to test, and the support has a quick response.

Jack from Darkwater Group, LLC

Sound Big Pay Little

Pros

Ease of Setup Customization Click-to-call Works with Google Sheets Cost effective

Cons

My only real complaint is that using the Google Sheets addon you have to click the phone number, the blue button, and then the call button to initiate the call. It would be more efficient if I could just click the phone number and then only one button to initiate the call.

cost

Victor from OUAT!

A great phone system , works well with Zoho CRM

Pros

The most important for me was its integration to my CRM and unlike other providers on the market, they integrated with Zoho. That was the real purchasing point for me and my team. They offer a solid solution that will grow with our company. The support they offer is almost spotted on

Cons

At the moment, the system is offered all i need

Terry from Allurion

Great experience and great support

Does what it says on the tin. I would certainly recommend Toky as good telecom / communication platform.

Pros

The integration between Pipedrive CRM and Toky is very tight. All inbound/outbound calls, SMS messages and log activity is recorded (and visible on both platforms). Additionally, the phone app on my mobile phone allows me to answer too, if I'm away from my laptop.

Cons

All good! All software can sometimes have glitches, but important support backup is crucial for any business...and it exists here!

Steve from Wilton Town Council

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Outstanding Product

We needed to urgently set up a COVID-19 Volunteer helpline for the vulunerable and elderly in Wilton. Within 2 days we had implemented Toky, recuited and trained 24 call centre volunteers and gone live. The expereince with Toky was totally fantastic. I made a host of support calls during set up (I am not an IT geek) - they were very patient and responded clearly and successfully to every question. They were flexible on billing too. Everything worked perfectly. The Volunteer call centre is now up and running and working like a dream. 24 agents working from the safety and security of their own homes - with calls coming in on a single emergency line. All set up by Toky in minutes. I cannot, I mean CANNOT, recommend these guys highly enough.

Pros

Cons

Nothing not to like about this super product..

Reasons for Choosing Toky

Superior functionality, simplicity and cost.

Joel from Healthcare Insurance

Great program that has helped my business exponentially

Pros

ease of use, look and feel, the technical support team specifically Arjan have been amazing and really helped make it easy to transition from the system we used previously

Cons

the only complaint would be that you cannot have hold music that differs from the ringer

Annie from Covercy

Surprising in the best possible ways!

It started with the smart personalization on the website - the system recognized my IP and surfaced a link to information tailored to my country - immediately 9/10 of the questions I came with were answered. The sales and support teams have their intercom software calibrated to a T - they make themselves available at every crucial decision-making moment. The trial period gave me ample time to get to know the system and customize it for my team's needs and prove it's value to the finance team. The UI is intuitive, easy to understand, and the software is highly customizable. I was able to set up 3 customer-facing teams, configure an IVR menu, and call forwarding, within just a few hours. When a question did arise, the (stellar!!) Help Center had a clear, concise answer, often with screenshots or videos to make it even easier to solve. It integrates seamlessly with our CRM, allowing the team to work more efficiently without having to leave their workflow. I have come to expect lots of headaches when setting up a new system for operational teams and Toky surprised me in the best ways on every front.

Pros

- Availability of information - Customer support - Trial period - Ease of use - Customization - Extensions & integration with CRM - Value for money

Cons

None! So far, it's been smooth sailing in every aspect the features available have met each of my team's needs.

Response from Toky

Replied March 2019

Hi Annie, We are happy reading about your experience, and we are inspired to know how you enjoy our onboarding process; our team at Toky feels proud reading what you wrote. IVR and CRM integration are important features and it is nice to read that you find them useful and easy to configure. Please, reach out to support@toky.co with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share, we want you to keep that happy feeling, so if you find any case that requires our attention you can contact us to review the case. Thanks for sharing such a detailed review. Regards

Paul from Grieves Pryce

Simple integration and a great platform

The nature of enquiries has shifted over the last few years and it is more difficult than ever to pin prospects down. Having a tool like Toky that enables us to text prospects and reduce churn, saves us money on advertising, and allows to always be in touch with clients from Pipedrive is a no brainer.

Pros

Integration with Pipedrive was a key factor in our decision. Next was the simplicity of use and cost-effectiveness.

Cons

I would like to be able to schedule text messages.

Reasons for Choosing Toky

Integration and ease of use

Paolo from Luce Maintenance Group Pte ltd

Industry: Facilities Services

Toky's Integration is a very big help in tracking our channels!

Overall, my experience with Toky has been quite good compared to the other IVRs out there. Very straightforward in their features as well as the set-up. The UI is also not as confusing as the other IVRS. Furthermore, their customer service is spot on. Our rep was particularly helpful in replying to my queries even though it was outside his work hours. Give it a go!

Pros

I'm particularly fond of how competitive Toky's rates are compared to the other telephony services on the internet. It's quite easy to set-up, and the phone trees are very intuitive to test and run, even if you're not someone with much tech experience. Its integration with Hubspot and Zapier also make it very easy for us to run our client details through our CRM software!

Cons

Small speed bumps and glitches on the registration of numbers. Takes a bit of time to make sure they're able to receive incoming calls

Excellent software that helped us enhance sales and cs

We needed an easy and affordable way to communicate with our clients, Toky helped us achieve this. Besides, since most of our clients come from Paraguay where calls aren´t free, they could communicate with us without spending their phone credit.

Pros

That it was very easy to apply/integrate to our website, fb and the UI was friendly.

Cons

I would add a chat option for those clients who prefer chatting than calling.

Response from Toky

Replied March 2019

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. At Toky, we always work hard to provide a great product and excellent customer service. About the chat option, it's true we don't offer chat right now, but we have integration with Intercom which besides logging call data automatically, it allows you to start calls within the conversations so you can combine chat and voice calls in your support and sales processes. If you want to try it, our customer service team will always be there to help. Regards

Ted from Velocity Medical Receivables Solutions

Great Simple Solution for Small Call Center Operations Tied In with Pipedrive

They were very responsive to my set up questions, and have remained very responsive to any questions I've had since.

Pros

The integration with Pipedrive is what got me started with Toky. I was looking for a simple, cost effective and scalable call center solution, and after looking at several options, Toky met my needs perfectly. I really like the responsiveness of the team when I have questions. So easy to use through Pipedrive. My reps only ever have to use Pipedrive, as Toky is integrated on the back end and a simple click makes the call and details are saved in the appropriate record.

Gonzalo from Misabogados.com

Love it

It's great, I'm a happy customer that's paying a fair (even low) price

Pros

It's the easiest way to set up your own call center with local numbers, IVR, etc. You can have, in an hour or so, a top tier call center platform

Cons

It relies on a good data connection, and over here (south america) you can't guarantee that 100% sure for all teams and sales reps

Jesus from Mexcovery

Best value, service and support.

after reviewing other providers, Toky is the most flexible and affordable tool out there. I am very happy with the service.

Pros

The flexibility, user friendliness and definitely the price.

Cons

At the beginning some features were not available but they have done improvements over time.

Price

System is not functioning most of the time. Horrible tech support.

Worst experience ever had. Would not recommend Toky as it hurts your business if you can't have a proper phone conversation with your customers.

Pros

call quality from the web is stable most of the time.

Cons

Toky would not recognized the extensions once my call is connected. Tried to contact tech support but they just play around with you and blame everything on you, instead of solving things. Ive used other call tools for personal use and haven't got major problems. How is that all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky properly???? Learn to be a REAL support guy and stop blaming everything on your customers! Their mobile app is crappy too. I can only use it when Im connected to a wifi, not with my own cellular plan. Again, tech support are not able to do anything about that and insisted that I was not using the app properly. Well, I used Bria before and it works perfectly fine. How is that AGAIN all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky app properly?? Call qualities through the app is not stable and my conversation breaks up 99% of the time if I'm using the app on my iOS. Tech support is so bad that I eventually gave up contacting them. We are looking for other solutions now.

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience because we always want to deliver a great customer service. We have improved a lot since you were with us and you can feel free reach out to support@toky.co with any further concerns or suggestions you wish to share.

Pere from INUSUAL

Reliable IVR

They are very friendly and reliable, when you need them, they help you, and this is something that happens naturally, no stress at all.

Pros

Having everything connected from one site

Cons

Sometimes are not easy to use, especially the IVR settings

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Hello Pere, Thank you so much for leaving us your opinion about Toky, and your positive experience makes us proud, We know some features could be confusing at first, but our customer service team will be always ready to help you. Please contact us at support@toky.co if you have more comments or suggestions.

Adrian from Vokke

We were up and running within minutes

We are incredibly happy with Toky. We have tried so many VOIP providers and none come close to Toky in terms of speed of setup. Within 10 minutes we had a viable phone solution, and we were customers.

Pros

How quickly we were setup! It was great to be assigned a test number immediately, as some of your competitors had such a complicated process for this (others you also had to pay). The user interface was also really good, so it was easy to get up and running quickly. When we had a few questions, support answered within a few minutes. This gave us confidence that we could fully onboard to the solution as we knew if we got stuck, we'd get help quickly. Our current VOIP provider takes days to respond.

Cons

It would be good to eventually be able to connect physical SIP based phones. Many companies still have these.

francesco from dertaler

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

great product

good app, easy to use and efficient. i'm happy to use it and i'd recommend it to friends andd colleagues

Pros

Cons

nothing special to report, for now no bugs and no big problems

Juan from Brandtrack

Industry: Music

Excelent experience. Whenever there is a problem, customer support takes action.

Pros

The things I like the most are the attention their customer support team gives and the ease of use of the app in general.

Cons

Nothing when it comes to things that matter. As any service, it keeps upgrading an adding features which are necessary.

Vincent Po from Ethan Hathaway

Industry: Information Services

Decent VOIP service for the price

Overall, we've been satisfied for our purposes.

Pros

I researched a lot of VOIP vendors, so many were sooooo expensive for what they offered. Toky was reasonably priced for the functionality offered. So far, not too bad. Support has always seemed to be quick to respond. I like the IVR telephone menu & call recording features.

Cons

Call quality can vary and mobile app is pretty much non-existent. As someone else has mentioned, lack of integrations makes it a bit annoying (especially when it doesn't seem to even integrate through Zapier).

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Hi Vincent, Thanks for your feedback. Actually, we do have an integration with Zapier that enables you to connect many tools with Toky. You can contact our customer service team to help you enable the integration. Regards.

Well balanced offer

Great company with very competitive pricing for the most needed features and integrations!

Pros

* Reasonable price for those who are not using Salesforce and do not want to pay the same amount for a calling solution; * Pipedrive integration is included; * SIP integration to our own numbers (although we can only connect one number now, they promised us that it would be possible later on); * Setup-and-forget type of solution you do not need to monitor at all once configured;

Cons

* Customer Support used to be much faster and proactive back in 2018; * IVR module is too simple and dumb. It might suit for very basic use cases; * Not possible to use dynamic IVR routes (i.e. branch using webhooks etc.)

Cody from Top Left Creative

Incredible Support, Many New Features, Clear Call Quality!

I love that my entire team can be housed under one phone number—including texting! It's been an invaluable part of our business. I love Toky.

Pros

* SMS from the app * Integration with CRMs like Pipedrive, etc. * Fantastic (and fast) customer service * Bulk SMS merge using Google Sheets

Cons

* Still growing their design; interface can be a little buggy at times

Alexandru from 2 Plus 1 Advertising

Great service and top notch customer support

The service works perfect and the customer support is very supportive and customer oriented

Pros

Customer support Pricing Low cost / minute

Cons

Nothing to dislike The service is really working well

Pedro from Metropolitan Touring

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use. Sales reps love it

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and implement.

Cons

The integration with our CRM (Hubspot) is not very good. Does not support conferences (3 or more users on call)

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Hi Pedro, Thanks for the feedback. We are constantly working to improving our integrations, and the conference calling feature will be ready soon.

Damian from Ventario

Quality callcenter software

Pros

superb support, stable lines and audio calls.

Cons

None so far, probably user interface needs some work

amy from digital age

I love this service

It's awesome overall.

Pros

It's really easy to use. I like having the ability to text and have different phone numbers to call from. They application on my phone makes work easier.

Cons

Sometimes the callers can't hear me. But most of the time time it works great.

Response from Toky

Replied March 2019

Hi Amy, Thank you for this great review, our team at Toky always feels delighted when our customers find our product helpful and easy to use; our UX and development teams are constantly working to achieve this. About the issues you have, please report them to support@toky.co or use our in-app reporting option (https://help.toky.co/how-tos/how-to-report-a-call-issue) we like to work further on these problems to find a solution fast. Regards

Kelvin from UpCloud

It just works

Pros

Availability of app on desktop and web app

Cons

No official mobile application, relies on 3rd party

Rodrigo from Party Games

So far Toky is not reliable. App is not working properly and a lot of bugs in general.

Not many

Pros

They support numbers in LATAM and the tool is user-friendly. The concept and idea are practical and I was not able to find anything for the LATAM market. it was my only option in that regards.

Cons

App does not work as expected (Unable to receive calls or make calls that last more than 3 minutes). Call quality sometimes is bad an customer service blame my internet connection, microphone, browser etc... when it is obvious their issue (I use Ooma and Skype with no issues). Now when trying to access the admin panel I got a warning from my antivirus saying "Blocked by Web Anti-Virus Reason: phishing URL Furthermore, just recently calls are not even ringing on browser or windows app

Response from Toky

Replied February 2018

Hi Rodrigo, We know there were some configuration issues and some technical problems at first, but our team managed it to make things work fine and we are always working hard to keep it that way. About the anti-virus warning, its a false positive common in some anti-virus, but our website is regularly checked for security risks. We appreciate your comments and we always take care of offering a great product with an excellent customer service. If you have more issues or doubts you can contact our customer service team and we'll work to solve your problems with Toky. Regards

Melissa from Fleet Logistics Inc

Easy-peasy

Very good, and great value.

Pros

The support team is very very very responsive to any chat requests for help. The software itself is easy to use, easy to learn, and fairly intuitive. Great for someone who's never had to administer an office phone system.

Cons

We still experience poor call quality on occasion, particularly at one of our office locations that's in a coworking space. We've checked with our internet service provider, and we have excellent service, so it's likely not our ISP. Also there were previously some issues with the dialer feature not reading entries/numbers correctly when working with numbered selections on a recorded line.

Arthur from Web1on1

Toky does the job and has a great customer service

Pros

Toky is intuitive and efficient into his options of configuration

Cons

Toky might be a bit long to fully master because of many options. Also, no possibility to manage different call transfert for different range of hours

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Hi Arthur, We are so glad you are having a good experience with Toky and our customer support. Feel free to always contact our team if you have any doubts with our features and options. We would like to understand better what you need about the call transfer, please contact our customer support at support@toky.co with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Thank you for taking the time to review our business.

Richard from Prototype Global

Perfect Fit for International Startup

Pros

I looked at all the various competitors to Toky and there was no question that Toky was the clearest path toward accomplishing our goal of connecting half a dozen people in several countries into one cohesive point of contact. It's incredibly simple. Interface is perfect. Tons of options, but easy to understand and get everything set up. The Android app works flawlessly too. Customer support is almost immediate.

Cons

I can't honestly say that I've found anything that I don't like. So far, so good!

adel from Inducode Technologies GmbH

Excellent Support, Excellent Value for money

Using Toky, I am able to manage my overseas business communications efficiently and effectively. While I am traveling overseas, my customers and suppliers can reach me as soon as i have an internet connection. Using Toky I can easily reach my customers any where in the world in a cost effective manner.

Pros

You will never miss a call. Every call is recorded, you can always reach your customers and suppliers. Very efficient and helpful customer service.

Cons

still some countries are expensive like most of middle east countries, but still cheaper than that of local service providers.

Andrea from Guesty

New Toky User

Overall Toky is a great value for the money and the service is wonderful, their support is always available to help when needed and there are a lot of useful features in the software.

Pros

I like that it is very user-friendly and it has good reporting and call recording features.

Cons

There is no conference calling feature yet.

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Hi Andrea, Thanks for leaving us your review. We are glad to know that you are enjoying Toky; our team's effort aims at having happy customers and excellent service. We are continuously improving Toky, and you'll be able to use the conference calling feature soon.

Countless bugs, non existent customer service

Pros

Bugs, bugs and more bugs. Bugs everywhere that will make your blood boil and your customers to leave you. Customer support non-existent and nobody in Toky wants to know or improve their product and their bugs. The biggest mistake of our professional lives to move over to Toky from Aircall. Do not make the same mistake!

Cons

Bugs, bugs and more of them. Customer support does not want to know about the bugs of their products. They are very slow to respond to queries effectively.

Toky.co is a helpful tool for small to medium enterprises.

Pros

- Helpful customer care service - Swift and solution-based responses to their clients' enquiries - Easy-to-navigate user interface - Toky.co allows you to purchase local numbers from non-metropolitan areas, helping startup companies and businesses from rural areas to actually be able to thrive

Cons

- At the moment the IVR is not layered and quite simple for some types of industries. We are hoping that Toky.co will improve its design to allow at least a multi-layered IVR.

DJ from Simple Summers

Great Customer Service

Pros

I did a trial of the software, but didn't end up purchasing (more on that later). The live chat and email support and customer service in general was TOP NOTCH. The bot as pretty darn good too. The integration with Insightly was seamless.

Cons

We didn't end up purchasing because we are a brand new startup and after trialing, I realized it was more than we needed — sometimes you can have TOO much tech.

Response from Toky

Replied February 2019

Hi Dj, Thank you for your excellent review, and we are happy to know you had a good experience with our customer service; at Toky, we know that having a great product involves having an excellent customer service as well. We sorry you didn't end up purchasing, but we hope we will have you as a customer in the future.

Leonardo from Consulting Services

Better settings

My experience is good. But I think the links vary a lot of cost making it very expensive to use the tool to make links. I think there should be a package of minutes that we can buy for the tool to have a better cost.

Pros

How to integrate with CRM and also record all the connections. The ease of use on the mobile device is also pretty cool.

Cons

Contact schedule is not restricted by user or administrator. By entering a contact everyone can see that we have private contacts for the company's managers.

Mark from digital marketing and communication software

Good soft, would recommend

International calls

Pros

ease of use, excellent customer service

Cons

sometimes the connection is bad, but seldom

Graham from Prim Short Stays Ltd

Its currently out favourite but we await important developments

Pros

great customer service, good team, great interface, fantastic slack integration, cheap calls, nice app, sms integration, better call quality for my overseas team

Cons

No choice for assigned number(s), no sms reply ability in slack, no sms on apps, poor IVR options (this is where im assured of improvements coming) - overall after testing a lot of the alternatives we are sticking with toky as it has signs of becoming the best (not there quite yet!)

Hongyi from Toh Garden

Industry: Farming

Cost effective Call Center

Its easier to keep track of information that we liaise with the customers with the recordings available compared to us manually keep track of information. Being able to check back on conversation helps alot in extracting minor information that might be missed out during actual conversation.

Pros

Toky is a very cost-effective solution for SME who wish to have their own call centre.

Cons

There's some lag when loading the interface on webpage, would prefer a smoother experience.

Tim from Aptivada

Toky is the solution for online phone service.

Ease of use, easy integrations, clear calling, multiple agent support, call forwarding, company voicemail, agent extentions.

Pros

Toky is easy to set up. The price is very reasonable. It's super easy to set up multiple agents and have extensions for each agent. Call forwarding is seamless.

Cons

I know no software is perfect, but Toky is close. To be knit-picky, the dashboard can be a bit confusing when trying to find missed calls and voicemails.

Grant from Murphy's Technology Pty. Ltd

Easy Life, Creative Communication

Toky has been the most easy software to use in order to communicate with our valuable clients. Tired of using lots of scam or unprofessional software but when i came to know about the software called toky, everything changed and still one of the happy customers of toky and will be forever.

Pros

Cons

No bad comments till now. Customer support : 10 star

Tiffany from Stock Navigators

Toky User Review

Pros

Visually seeing the different agents who are online, each one's statistics in terms of how many calls they have done and how long they have been on the phone.

Cons

How the agents are all able to see each other's sales phone number and use each other's numbers if they wanted to. The sales rep should solely only see their phone number and no one else's.

Soledad from Farmafix

Industry: Chemicals

Our Toky experience

I have agents abroad and I value the possibilities that Toky offers to manage their calls and be able to review their work in real time.

Pros

Ease of integration with Zoho, features like recording the call and be able to listen to the conversations with clients

Cons

Common communication issues that frustrated me but support team where ready to solve

Recommended by an agent

Gabriel from Instawork

Functional if you don't need a lot of features

I think it was likely easy to integrate with our systems, allows some good transitions from one internal tool to another, but overall is too limited for a larger company. Updates are rare/slow for features that are actually useful, but reps are generally helpful.

Pros

Easy to use in most cases, seems to integrate with a lot of other software.

Cons

Not very flexible, not full featured, everytime I ask support about a feature a call service should have the answer is 'thats a great idea, we'll tell our team'.

Justin from Complete Signs

Great Option

Pros

Works well. Easy to integrate with Pipedrive. Very easy to make calls with bluetooth and it drastically speeds up the process.

Cons

Some little things that could be improved upon on the manual dialer. Can't copy & paste numbers for example. Often have to put country code in..does not seem to be a default setting.

Philip from Freightos, Inc.

Good app, spotty quality, close to no integrations

Easy phone solution integrated in to Pipedrive CRM Phone numbers in various countries

Pros

You are offering great customer service, through the Intercom integration. Also, Toky was easy to understand and thus simple to implement

Cons

The connections are rather spotty and we believe the server bandwidth needs to be enhanced. You also have close to no integrations with Automate.io, reply.io, or similar workflow tool