Toky

Toky Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Ease of adding and removing agents. Easy to set up international numbers if you have international teams."
  • icon"We were able to deploy Toky within a few days, and have reliable phone service for our customer department team. The dashboard is easy to use, and change setting on the fly."
  • icon"We have this speechlist software and when a delegate needs to speak he adds himself to the speechlist and the Toky operator sees that and use the Toky excellent powerdialer."
  • icon"If you have a problem with a phone number or line, you are dead. They don't provide any answer."
  • icon"Calls were being missed. We made many attempts to rectify to no avail."
  • icon"Sometimes phone call connectivity can be weak."

Browse all Toky Reviews

• Have you used Toky and would like to share your experience with others?

Steve

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Outstanding Product

We needed to urgently set up a COVID-19 Volunteer helpline for the vulunerable and elderly in Wilton. Within 2 days we had implemented Toky, recuited and trained 24 call centre volunteers and gone live. The expereince with Toky was totally fantastic. I made a host of support calls during set up (I am not an IT geek) - they were very patient and responded clearly and successfully to every question. They were flexible on billing too. Everything worked perfectly. The Volunteer call centre is now up and running and working like a dream. 24 agents working from the safety and security of their own homes - with calls coming in on a single emergency line. All set up by Toky in minutes. I cannot, I mean CANNOT, recommend these guys highly enough.

Pros

Very simple to implement, great functionality, metrics excellent with clear reports, cost excellent.

Cons

Nothing not to like about this super product..

Reasons for choosing Toky

Superior functionality, simplicity and cost.

Giorgos

Toky is the best choice out there!

As soon as started in my current company, they had been using Intercom for some time - so I had the difficult task of finding a phone channel provider that would integrate with that. After months of trials with almost all available products, I came across Toky, and boy was I lucky! The integration was smooth and had all the functionality I was looking for, the Support Team and especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really helped me set it up quickly and they have the best prices out there, both for the product and outbound calls. I would recommend it 100%.

Pros

The integration with Intercom is smooth The platform is easy to use Has many options for IVR and general settings

Cons

There isn't something about the software that I don't like - the only negative thing is that for my area they don't have Weekend Support yet - they told me they will fix that soon, but for now, I am worried that if something during the weekend I might have to wait some time until its fixed. Luckily, I haven't had any big issues with it anyways, so this is mostly anxiety rather than an actual problem.

Reasons for choosing Toky

- Better prices - Was able to integrate with intercom the way I wanted - using leads instead of users

Andrea

August 2022

Service has significantly declined

Overall, it was a subpar service but we have been a long-time customer for the price, now the price has increased while the services and quality have remained the same but the customer support has significantly decreased and the price increased so there is no value in using this service.

Pros

Toky, offers many features and has a nice interface that is easy to learn and navigate.

Cons

Calls often drop and when calls do work it's very hard to hear the caller, horrible customer support. My team has been using Toky for years, calls often drop and many times it's also hard to hear incoming and outgoing calls.

cheapest

Reasons for switching to Toky

team growth, needed a more call center-based software

Vladislavs

Industry: Maritime

Best option on the market for sales department

We needed a solution for our sales department who are doing a LOT of calls daily, our criteria was something that is cheap, able to track history and has a good calling quality. So far Toky was the company that satisfied our needs fully.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and start using. You can easily track calling statistics of your sales department. Click-to-call extension for browser is a great addition. And of course, pricing is highly competitive.

Cons

Currently it's not possible to set a separate Administrator account without it being a User (paid)

Reasons for choosing Toky

The first reason was that Toky offered the best tariffs to our most called countries and the price for the account was not expensive. Hubspot integration. Easy of use

Jack

Sound Big Pay Little

Pros

Ease of Setup Customization Click-to-call Works with Google Sheets Cost effective

Cons

My only real complaint is that using the Google Sheets addon you have to click the phone number, the blue button, and then the call button to initiate the call. It would be more efficient if I could just click the phone number and then only one button to initiate the call.

cost

Reasons for switching to Toky

They didn't have a good click-to-call solution that worked with Google Sheets

Konsta

Excellent software

I'm running business abroad and with Toky I can have a phone number in my home country and receive calls normally over internet connection.

Pros

The pricing, the reliability and possibility to have only one user unlike many competitors which require multiple users.

Cons

Sometimes apps are a bit glitchy. Nothing serious, most important features like calling and receiving calls work well.

Reasons for choosing Toky

Because Toky didn't require multiple users. Aircall requires 3 at minimum.

Reasons for switching to Toky

CloudTalk wasn't working reliably on mobile.

Jhon

Toky support team is the best support team ever.

Great experience.

Pros

Toky support team is the best support team ever. These guys send a response in just seconds. Are always available for every customer. I'd been testing other platforms and sometimes I have to wait to Monday to receive a response. In toky, you receive answer immediately.

Cons

I would like to hear the phone ring instead the app ring when someone call me trough the iOS App.

Reasons for choosing Toky

I was testing similar tools to take the right decision

Katie

Reasonably easy to use product, but lacks stability and experienced many issues

Toky was a reliable, and cheap phone service that was effective when we were working from the office. However, when we had to switch from home, we experience so many issues with connectivity and stability, that we had to switch from Toky to another service that offered better connections.

Pros

We were able to deploy Toky within a few days, and have reliable phone service for our customer department team. The dashboard is easy to use, and change setting on the fly. They have an app which is also useful for taking calls via mobile phone. The customer service is prompt and helpful, and the people who were at Toky and clearly passionate and useful!

Cons

When we switching to Work From Home, we experienced many connectivity issues with Toky. Apparently the internet strength and bandwidth required for connectivity and stability is very high, and not a typical home-internet play suffices. We experienced 50% of calls dropping, and when asking the customer support team, they constantly told us it was the internet.

Cody

Incredible Support, Many New Features, Clear Call Quality!

I love that my entire team can be housed under one phone number—including texting! It's been an invaluable part of our business. I love Toky.

Pros

* SMS from the app * Integration with CRMs like Pipedrive, etc. * Fantastic (and fast) customer service * Bulk SMS merge using Google Sheets

Cons

* Still growing their design; interface can be a little buggy at times

Jenny Ruth

October 2022

Mi ayudante Toky

Ski ahora es más fácil usar nuestras tareas usando Toky facilita el trabajo.

Pros

Si funcionalidad rápidez y fácil manejo hacen un compañero y complemento de trabajo

Cons

Adaptarme me costó bastante hasta que pude encontrar el comando exacto.

Excellent virtual phone system for international companies

Toky is easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is neat and gives you full control.

Pros

The initial test system was set up in a very short time (<1 hour). It worked well. Implementation is very easy. It does what it says in a simplistic way. It helps to set up international numbers in a few minutes and allows customers to call to numbers in their home country.

Cons

The initial app had an easy when you have logged in on the web and the mobile app at the same time. But that is solved-

Juan Pablo

Great phone solution for sales and customer support

Our sales agents need to call customers in several countries, and we also wanted to have local phone numbers in many of these countries, so we can receive inbound local phone calls too. Toky was able to solve these basic requirements and more because its integration with Salesforce is a time saver, the customer service team is really nice and helpful.

Pros

Toky offers several features to improve customer service and sales. Our agents can make international calls easily and all the inbound and outbound calls are automatically synchronized with Salesforce, which is great because our agents don’t need to spend time adding notes after every call, they just add comments to the notes create by Toky. Customer service is great and ready to solve all our needs. We have tried other relevant phone solutions of the market... but Toky was the only one that worked perfect all around the world (including Latam)

Cons

Right now there is nothing i can say I don´t like about Toky service.

Response from Toky

Hello Juan Pablo, Thank you so much for your review. Our team at Toky feels gratified when our customers are having a great experience with our product and our customer service. It's good to know you find our Salesforce integration very useful and our team is always working on improvements in this one and the other integrations available, we know they help boost productivity. Please feel free to contact our customer support if you have any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Toky! Regards

Replied March 2019

Diego

Excelente herramienta para equipos internacionales

Nuestros estudiantes están en toda Latinoamérica y nuestro equipo comercial está concentrado en un par de países desde donde brindan servicio al resto de países. Estábamos pagando muchísimo por una solución que no cubría todos los países y que tenía muy mala calidad para las llamadas. Toky nos ha permitido atender a nuestros estudiantes sin importar el país en el que estén y con tarifas bastante accesibles. Se integra bien con nuestro CRM y el equipo siempre ha estado pendiente de ayudarnos con integraciones o resolución de problemas.

Pros

Sencillo de implementar y costos muy accesibles para hacer llamadas internacionales

Cons

El IVR es complicado de configurar la primera vez

Reasons for switching to Toky

Calidad de las llamadas y precios

Mitchell

Great cloud-based phone system with amazing support

Overall, this is the best solution that is currently on the market for the price and the features offered.

Pros

The integrations offered as well as the amazing support are some of the best part for sure. The team were always quick to work on the resolution of any issues that we ran into and provided feedback on the progress made. It was also great that they were willing to add some tiny custom features for us even though it was not something that was initially offered. It also seems like the team is always working on adding new features which is always appreciated.

Cons

There have not been a lot of negatives with Toky but there are definitely areas where they can improve and some tiny bugs that they can squish. I have already provided the team with these and hopefully they get resolved soon.

Aircall

Annie

Surprising in the best possible ways!

It started with the smart personalization on the website - the system recognized my IP and surfaced a link to information tailored to my country - immediately 9/10 of the questions I came with were answered. The sales and support teams have their intercom software calibrated to a T - they make themselves available at every crucial decision-making moment. The trial period gave me ample time to get to know the system and customize it for my team's needs and prove it's value to the finance team. The UI is intuitive, easy to understand, and the software is highly customizable. I was able to set up 3 customer-facing teams, configure an IVR menu, and call forwarding, within just a few hours. When a question did arise, the (stellar!!) Help Center had a clear, concise answer, often with screenshots or videos to make it even easier to solve. It integrates seamlessly with our CRM, allowing the team to work more efficiently without having to leave their workflow. I have come to expect lots of headaches when setting up a new system for operational teams and Toky surprised me in the best ways on every front.

Pros

- Availability of information - Customer support - Trial period - Ease of use - Customization - Extensions & integration with CRM - Value for money

Cons

None! So far, it's been smooth sailing in every aspect the features available have met each of my team's needs.

Response from Toky

Hi Annie, We are happy reading about your experience, and we are inspired to know how you enjoy our onboarding process; our team at Toky feels proud reading what you wrote. IVR and CRM integration are important features and it is nice to read that you find them useful and easy to configure. Please, reach out to support@toky.co with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share, we want you to keep that happy feeling, so if you find any case that requires our attention you can contact us to review the case. Thanks for sharing such a detailed review. Regards

Replied March 2019

Atanas

Reliable calls, easy to run

Pros

Very easy to buy and set-up phone numbers. Reliable Android APP and great call quality.

Cons

I think that everything is good with their software. Had a few questions about their API and got answers within minutes.

AVOXI

AVOXI

Reasons for switching to Toky

It was very hard to use AVOXI's products.

Pragati

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Good VOIP Solution with excellent CS support

Toky has been quite a good solution for mClinica. I have not only used it for my Indonesia operations but I have also expanded the product to be used for our Thailand operations

Pros

I was able to set up Toky in less than a month and training my new team members have always been very easy and quick. Being in B2B space my own Customer Success team wanted a tool which would help us deliver the best support to our users hence I was looking for a VOIP solution and after comparing 10+ solutions, Toky definitely fit the bill! Features that I like - 1. Call Recording 2. Ease of adding and removing agents 3. Easy to set up international numbers if you have international teams 4. Zendesk integration 5. IVR

Cons

I think sometimes the network can be patchy but such instances are rare and are quickly resolved by their support team.