• Pros

• "I like that it's very easy to use, and it's also fast"

• "It's easy to use, and it doesn't require a hard install. It's simple to use and doesn't really require any instructions to be given. So easy a toddler can use it. "

• "Simple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET."

• Cons

• "When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved."

• "Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP"

• "Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk. "

Browse UJET Reviews

Juan from Knoah Solutions

Awesome Tool

I have loved UJET since we've been using it. It has been a great tool not only for our business operations, but also for back office, it helps a lot and we are able to gather information from it instead of calculating it manually like with other CRMS.

Pros

It's very easy to use and I love the amount of features that the developers were able to put into a single product that unlike other CRMs, it's way easier to access and to manage. It doesn't require too many clicks for you to get what you are looking for.

Cons

It needs some polishing on performance. It tends to get stuck sometimes which is understandable in a web based tool. But it shouldn't do that with simple tasks such as looking at lists of people. It also needs to improve the reporting tool which is great except when it delivers incomplete information and there is no other way to gather the information that you are missing.

Lauren from Dia & Co

Great experience with Ujet!

Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

Pros

-Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation. -Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer. -The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

Cons

The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

Jamie from Ring

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product.

None unfortunately.

Pros

Product does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.

Cons

The product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject. The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago. Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.

Carlos from Knoah Solutions

UJET nice and easy software for customer service

I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

Pros

UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Cons

Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

Aireona from Postmates

Wonderful

It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Pros

You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Cons

It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Toni from Instacart

Industry: Supermarkets

Ujet Review

Overall, it seems to work well.

Pros

I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

Cons

It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

Polina Maria from Wag!

Review for Software buyers

I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Pros

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Cons

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

alexander irwin from 24-7intouch

Industry: Information Services

best software

Pros

fast, easy and so dependable at times when you needed it the most.

Cons

some latency, sometimes it lags but sometimes not.

Harry from Delivery.com

Brilliant App!

Communication is so key in my line of work as I am working in dispatch for a delivery company! on a daily basis for the entirety of my shift I make use of UJET and I am extremely thankful for that as UJET makes the communication go flawless!!.

Pros

The easy to use functionality, very straight forward and to the point app!. I work in dispatch support and use this app on a daily basis to communicate with drivers, merchant and customers when needed and with the very quick and efficient easy accessibility UJET offers it makes my day run smooth on a daily basis!. Thank you UJET <3 :D

Cons

Honestly there is nothing at all, that I dislikes about UJET! Job very well done on creating a awesome and very useful application!

Danielle from The Farmer’s Dog

Reliable and User Friendly!

Overall, very pleased with the service and we’re able to contact our customers with ease.

Pros

It’s very easy to use, and I rarely ever have a dropped call or customer concerned with our phone call status. It’s very clear and little lagging occurs.

Cons

I’ve noticed sometimes there is a slight delay between the customer and I but it’s very minute and I’ve not experienced a customer complaint regarding it.

Valerie from NOON Home, Inc.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Values you as a customer

Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Pros

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Cons

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Enoch from The Black Tux

Game changer

Pros

The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

Cons

Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Jessica from GoPuff

UJet

Great!

Pros

It’s an almost comprehensive software. I also appreciate access to review previous call logs and emails of customers who call, for information purposes and to help further resolve some issues.

Cons

1. Notification sounds of an incoming call is muted every time I first log in, until I pick up my first call. After the first call is picked, the sounds activate for all other incoming calls. Can be inconvenient if user is replying to something from the previous shift on another tab and receives a missed call as a result. 2. Lack of consistency in countdown when receiving a call. Sometimes I get a missed call after only 6 secs. Should be 10 secs all across the board. 3. It’s difficult for users to pull up call log histories of a phone number, unless we receive or call that phone number. Sometimes customers call with a different number, maybe a spouse’s or their landline, claiming they called before using another number. In order to resolve their issues, that other phone number’s log history needs to be located to hear previous conversations or read previous emails. 4. Most things can be accessed from UJet regarding a customer but format is very compact and dense. It discourages user to access information through UJet and instead use the original avenue. 5. Calls logs should appear for third party calls. For instance, if I place someone on hold to call another phone number to assist the situation, I should be able to see that new number’s log history.

Bob from Blink

Industry: Consumer Electronics

What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours

I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing. What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Pros

In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Cons

Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Samson from Blink

Industry: Security and Investigations

The best Call Management software

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Pros

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Reasons for Choosing UJET

It appears to be the best interns of simplicity, technology and cost

Nate from SpotHero

I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET.

UJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.

Pros

Their price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.

Cons

Although we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.

Kim from Ring

Best of the best functionality

Pros

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Ariana from TrusourceLabs

Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing

Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

Pros

I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

Cons

I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

Rafael from Knoah Solutions

My experience with Ujet

Pros

Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome. Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Daniel from Knoah Solutions

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Amazing tool to work with!

Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Pros

I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

Dawn from Postmates

User friendly

Pros

How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Cons

I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

Paul from Google - Nest

Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)

Very good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.

Pros

Ease of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.

Cons

Some views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.

Molly from The Farmers Dog

Easy to use but powerful!

Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

Pros

UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

Cons

At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

Hannah from Dia&Co

Easy and Efficient!

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Pros

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Cons

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Hernan from BARK

Great CX tech partners

The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Pros

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

Cons

________________________________________

Jullian from TELUS International

Excellent VoIP

I was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!

Pros

The user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past

Cons

I have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET

Ryan from Sykes

Great Interface and Easy to Learn.

UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

Pros

I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

Cons

I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.

Tania from Google Nest

Ujet feedback

I really like Ujet because it's a very helpful and reliable tool for my job

Pros

I like that it's very easy to use, and it's also fast

Cons

The only thing I will include is if it can record outbound calls

Rebecca from The Farmer’s Dog

UJET review

Love Ujet! Great service!

Pros

The ease and efficiency of redaction of private information.

Cons

Calls drop and you can’t keep the call after establishing connection again.

Brieana from Knoah Solutions / Nest

UJET Review

Pros

Ease of integration with Salesforce. When running reports and reviewing calls it makes things alot easier from a supervisor's point of view.

Cons

Would love to be able to review out bound calls. At this time were not able to

Jennifer from Wag!

SWAG Ujet

When I first started to use it, it was pretty self explanatory. I didn't have any issues with it. It's pretty clear to understand

Pros

Cons

The only thing, would be that it lags a little, but that could just be due to the internet connection.

Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen

Exceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.

Pros

Cons

No app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it

UJET Call Engine

It has been the right solution to our customer service needs.

Pros

Its very simple to use, and because of this you can save a lot of time training your personnel to use it.

Cons

None at this moment. Its cloud based API allows it to be deployed anywhere as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.

Achaunti from Postmates

Ujet is Easy

i use it every day and all day. My job loves this app. also its easy to record and track calls.

Pros

I like that we are able to use it to the full extent. Also, it is easy to understand and you are able to process more than one call. Gives you the feel of a real cell phone.

Cons

I don't like when the sound you hang up makes. Also, the loud ringing noise when trying to contact a customer.

Shimon from Monet Software

The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement

Pros

We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats. The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

Cons

UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company

U Jet Feedback

Overall UJET is a great phone system for executing calls and running reports; definitely an upgrade from the last system.

Pros

I like the ability to change and view live aux codes. I also found the ability to run summary reports very useful when verifying hours.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that you couldn't force logout users.

Elisabeth from the farmer's dog

Industry: Food Production

Extremely efficient!

Very good experience. I'm able to have more productivity while connecting with customers on more of a personal level.

Pros

I love that I can help customers with ease and quick connection. It's also extremely easy to multitask on other sites to help customers more.

Cons

sometimes the connection is a bit glitchy- but I believe that depends on your internet connection as well.

Arizbeth from Dia&Co

Easy Use

Pros

Ujet is so easy to use! I love how I can text a customer right then and there during our call.

Cons

I wish there was a feature in which allowed us to send screenshots to customers via text.

Lizeth from Bite Squad

Easy for call tracking!

It has become easier for me to take calls and have daily stats and metrics

Pros

It is very simple to use and I can easily track the calls that I have made daily -

Cons

I have not experienced anything bad so far

Easy to use, easy to set up

It is a very good tool for taking calls via VoIP and agents have provided good feedback overall in regards to its use and also on the features it has.

Pros

Very user friendly, intuitive and it makes training for the people who are going to be using it, really easy.

Cons

It may be buggy with integrations with other CRMs, like Salesforce.

David from Trusource Labs

Useful Schedule Tracking

Keeping track of what people are doing and who is available on our teams.

Pros

It helps my team keep track of what we are working on and know when people are at meals and taking breaks.

Cons

Sometimes the log out doesn't appear until you minimize the screen.

Fabian from VoxPro Folsom

It work's for me

At first it is strange, but after a few weeks.. it is easy to use.

Pros

The user interface is easy to use. The color code when switching to different aux codes is nice to have. Easy to know what aux code you are in.

Cons

there is no time/clock when you put customer on hold. Something the developer can add.

Pablo from Knoah Solutions Inc.

UJET for Outsourcing

Great experience so far! It's easy on the eyes. Can't complain!

Pros

Pretty much how easy it is to manage reports, outbound calls, and metrics. The user interface has a friendly design and works flawlessly throughout the whole website!

Cons

Certainly, I do not consider any cons of the software.

Richard from Fair

UJET Review

Pros

The customer support with the product is amazing.

Cons

I would gladly list any cons however haven't had issues to report!

Gabriela from Wag! labs inc

UJET

Overall, the experience has been good. I wish it does not manually change my status to unavailable when it wants to. But overall, I am happy with the way that UJet is working.

Pros

I liked how easy it is to maneuver and use during calls.

Cons

It is slow to load and sometimes it puts me in unavailable without notice.

UJET Review

Pros

eazy to work, and i have a good support to help me

Cons

I'm from brazil, and don't have in protuguese

Sargis from IT

UJET after 8 Months

I am using UJET in Technical support job. Very convenient way to receive and transfer calls .

Pros

Very easy to use. More functionality when adding AUX codes and shows your daily stats.

Cons

Sometimes after software update I have to refresh my page, but it is OK.

Jessica from Nest

UJET Capterra Review

Pros

It's easy to transfer, you're able to manual type agent name and transfer call to them if they were the one working on a case.

Cons

Ujet sometimes, when using any aux it will automatic set your time 10 sec over than your original aux in

Merl Kissenger from Nest

You get what you want in Ujet!

My experiencing is awesome! had a bad time at first, but it's actually easy to use in a long run.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. User friendly when you get hold to it.

Cons

search engine. Having hard time searching for the right article under the search feature

Ujet Review

So Far So Good.

Pros

It will show the details of the calls and if you have a managers access you will have full control on the reports

Cons

You need to download the date per agent if you need to check their status like break, lunch and etc.