• icon"It's been so helpful as I grow my bakery business. Easy POS system, Easy reporting, Support team is A."
  • icon"The software was good and easy to train the staff on how to check there paystubs and such."
  • icon"Easy to setup, easy to use, support has been great and very responsive."
  • icon"No direct vendor integration, but I hear they are trying. No GL integration, unless you are on legacy Quickbooks."
  • icon"There was not a master account to run locational COGS side by - this was a very hard workaround. There also was not a budgeting component."
  • icon"There is much negative i can report as of now. So far it has served all our organization purposes and needs in catering efficiently."

All PeachWorks Reviews

Crystal

Industry: Restaurants

Another great POS and time management program

Pros

I like the onboarding, payroll and scheduling options this software provided. We have been searching for just the right program to fit all our needs and this one seems to fit the bill. All of our POS and employee management needs are met with PeachWorks.

Cons

I have no cons to report at this time, still learning all the features

Response from PeachWorks

Thank you for your review Crystal. If you have any questions or would like more information on our other product please let me know. Jim

Replied April 2019

Its on its way!

Great concept for restaurant operators. The ability to have full control over your metrics in real time, at any location is the absolute future of managing your business. Being able to customize, and create your own dashboard of key performance indicators is available, and critical to gathering the information you need to steer your operations. Add on programs and features that you can customize to suit your needs and budget is fantastic. Being able to right-size the data you need, instead of purchasing large antiquated systems/licenses is a breath of fresh air. The customer support is extremely helpful.

Pros

Flexibility, Modular purchasing of programs, support.

Cons

Still in development for multiple platforms and communication with Different POS.

Peachworks Inventory Management

Peachworks, overall, had a helpful support staff. The product simply was not intuitive enough for our needs. We experienced constant glitches with recipe editing and inventory counts. The lack of robust reports really made us need to look elsewhere.

Pros

This was not an easy product to use, overall. If I had to pick what I liked most, it would be the Recipe Sandbox. It was fairly easy to create recipes to analyze costs.

Cons

The overalls COGS report was very difficult for us to interpret. We were constantly troubleshooting and having large variances that didn't make sense. There was not a master account to run locational COGS side by - this was a very hard workaround. There also was not a budgeting component.

Reasons for choosing PeachWorks

It seemed that it would be simple enough to navigate during the demos. However, we found out rather quickly it would not be a suitable long term fit for us. MarketMan has been a much better product overall.

Brian

Satisfied customer

PeachWorks is a great product and easy to use. We have saved 2% on our food costs using their products.

Pros

Easy to Use Does not require huge setup costs Employees rave about the results

Cons

Ready for them to develop more applications.

Dennis

Catering in our events is now easy thanks to PeachWorks

Our events are now manageable as the catering budget and needs are done swift with the software

Pros

Its easy to install and use It can be synced with other POS devices to help in managing the catering needs more efficiently

Mat

Pure Demoware

Was promised new software for years. When the new software was finally ready to demo, we couldn't have it. We are moving on to Crunchtime...Thank goodness.

Pros

The idea of a mobile design is on target, but needs a ton of functionality to be useful in a real restaurant. Support wants to help, but can't.

Cons

Not a lot of reporting functionality, and if we dig in, the data there is, lacks integrity. No direct vendor integration, but I hear they are trying. No GL integration, unless you are on legacy Quickbooks.

It is an ideal product in the management of restaurants.

Work many applications in the same program.

Pros

It is an ideal product in the management of restaurants from the logistic, administrative and nutritional support point of view. The most attractive integrate so many applications in the same program.

Cons

The diagramming of dietary and nutritional aspects of recipes. It could have better layout with simpler use and pleasing to the eye.

Thomas

Time used: Free Trial

Needs more robust feature set to be useful for our restaurant

When I last utilized the system the user interface seemed clean and easy to navigate but was lacking many basic features to make it a useful inventory or recipe system. Looking for something that was more robust that was full featured. Would like to see automatic inventory adjustments, full scale recipe and food costing, multi-location support.

Michelle

great system to use

Pros

i like that the system is easy to learn and that it is easy to maneuver around in. it has a lot of options

Cons

i do not like that it is hard to get ahold of cutomer service and that you have a long wait time on hold

Excellent strategy

Pros

It helps me to have a better control on various assignments in my business, making it grow every day more

Cons

they have to improve the level of error in terms of reports, platform and points of sale

Conrad

Peachworks made our catering business so much easier to manage. This is truly an all in one software

Pros

I love the ability to easily take inventory. Inventory used to be such a difficult process for me and now I barely sweat it. It's also very easy to use.

Cons

I love everything about this service and will continue to use it but I do think pricing is a little high.

Snap

Pros

Cons

That you needed to change your password every three months or so

Grant

Excellent Soluiton

This is extremely in depth and has a plethora of options, analysis, and tools at your disposal. Being not the most learned when it comes to cloud, their customer support helped me out greatly along the way. Besides, loading up all of my items, which Support helped with, everything else was cake.

Pros

The apps are so easy to use, each had a step by step instruction for setup. If I had a question or wasn't for sure if I was doing it correctly support was there to help through the process.

Nancy

What a buy!

I've been a customer for the past 6 months and I would recommend this company to everyone. The system was very easy to setup, even inventory. I've been able to cut my food costs by 2% and controlling my labor is so easy, its not taking me 2 to 3 hours a week to build my schedule. Whenever I have questions the support team is quick to answer and is always very helpful. Free meals to any PeachWorks employees.

Pros

Simple, I have tried a couple of other products but I could never get past the setup step. I used their inventory database for my items and I was ready to start counting and entering invoices right away. When I'm not in my restaurant I'm able to see how its doing and be alerted of any issues.

Cons

I haven't found any yet.

mark

Very happy

Great customer service, My rep is the best. as we have expanded into new markets Peachworks allows us to focus on the issues that matter and make our business better.

Celia