• icon"I also like the reporting functions, it lets me know my progress and help set goals for the rest of the week."
  • icon"The search feature is great as well and very helpful."
  • icon"Perfect fit for our small hotel. Our sales team enjoys the interface between the RFP tool and contract builder."
  • icon"A little confusing in functionality with proposal path."
  • icon"I dislike we can not remove the catering portion of the program and my hotel does not have any meeting space or dinning space."
  • icon"You cannot search accounts by City, so makes it difficult to gather a list when doing sales calls in another city."

All STS Cloud Reviews

Jody

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

A great CRM tool

STS solves the logistical issues of trying to track multiple accounts in various stages of booking. This gives me the ability to quickly set up a reminder to myself to follow up on any topic, and the auto fill traces alone save hours in a busy schedule. It allows us to enter data once, and output in various documents that satisfy contract, reporting, and informational needs. And once it is accurate, it is accurate on every document automatically. The company has been incredibly responsive to our needs, from the initial setup to implementation. They have corrected any issues that we have had, and even developed new functions on request. Good setup is imperative, because once it has been configured to satisfy the needs of your organization, it will be a great asset for your staff.

Pros

This software allows me to efficiently document the relationship with each client, managing the contacts, contracts, events, and everything in between. It is a "one and done", as I can enter the data once and have it create contracts, BEOs, invoicing, reports, and schedule reminders for future contacts. It eliminates the need for paper files, as everything is at my fingertips. I can attach files, so it also holds signed contracts, room layouts, and more. I especially love the fields that allow me to record information about clients, including a picture. With a database of contacts, it's nice to have a face with the correspondence to refresh my memory of who I am speaking with. My most favorite part of the software has to be ProposalPath. Being able to put together a proposal that looks professional and polished in a matter of a few clicks is amazing! Digital delivery is important in this age, and being able to provide links to vital documents is a big plus.

Cons

The most disappointing was that the calendar did not correlate with my bookings. HOWEVER, I must mention that they were quick to make this change, and currently, it allows click through from the calendar to the actual booking.

Daniela

Excellent Product - ROI gauarnteed

This is the new-generation of CRM, functio platform, I love the fact it is cloud-based so I can even respond to my clients while on the road. Amazing feature being, able to intephase with Proposal Path.

Pros

Is super sales-friendly, it 's an intuitive system - so is easy to use, in all aspects: guestrooms, function space inventory, CRM, reports, GRC - forget about eternal ticket and case reports to get something fixed or enhanced, and bye, bye to time consuming reports. As an administrator you can give immediate solution to almost any request, so that you can focus on selling or being with clients and the sales team for that matter.

Cons

the set-up stage, and training for the team... but once we all got used to the system, things are flowing as expected - or even better. It would be perfect if it would be compatible with our PMS..

Reasons for choosing STS Cloud

cost, efficiency, customer service (amazing time response)!

Christina

Could be Better

It's not the worst CRM I have ever used but it's not the most convenient either. In future roles, I probably wouldn't opt for this software and would probably go with Delphi or Sales Pro.

Pros

It does operate a lot like Delphi and most of the basic usages are easy, also, a lot of the available features haven't been utilized by previous sales teams that we have started to implement which is great!

Cons

Entering Activities needs to be easier and I feel like in an individual booking, you need to add immediate access to the account. We are weighed heavily on our activities and to switch from booking to account takes up entirely too much time. Typically activities take a couple of seconds and I am finding that it's taking minutes because you have to actually get out of the booking and go separately to the account.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Thank you for sharing you concern with account access from the booking. There is a quick link within a booking to access either the contact or the account, on the left side of the booking home page for a group, allowing a click and go. You can also use the Create a New Activity from the "Rocket" Shortcut icon in the main menu bar to locate the account, select or add your contact, create the activity and related follow up on one screen as well. We will reach out direct to follow up with you.

Zetta

Sales Automation Reveiw

Manage Guestroom and Function Revenue/Productivity

Pros

The product is easy to use and support is very attentive.

Cons

The windows based system is not updated, but I love the cloud system.

Reasons for choosing STS Cloud

STS custom service, support, and pricing worked best for our business culture.

Reasons for switching to STS Cloud

The hotel SalesPro system will no longer be available in 2021.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are happy you have worked with our systems and appreciate our partnership with your team and portfolio of hotels

Jessica

Pros

It's a nice and simple layout easy to use for a first time user!

Cons

Sometimes we need to go around to make some adjustments without it deleting information.

Reasons for switching to STS Cloud

Software too expensive and had to pay to add users

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Jessica. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We are interested in hearing more about any "work-around" type solutions you are taking to avoid deleting information. Please feel free to respond to me directly, or send an email to our support team (email address is in the Help section of the product).

Replied June 2019

Nina

Reports

Overall so far, I am happy wit STS, user friendly and can be used with any laptop.

Pros

STS is user friendly, especially when it comes to the menu customization. It allows us to change menu on the BEO and able to edit BEOs before sending to clients.

Cons

The only objective, some of the reports are confusing, it's not clear, especially for catering

Reasons for switching to STS Cloud

Opera was functional more for PMS system, the Catering side was not as user friendly.

Perry

Used it a few times

I can't speak to any problems that I am solving with this software and that may be due to my novice use of it. I am able to track groups that we book into the hotel.

Pros

I don't need to get into this as much as my general manager but when I have, at times I have found it easy to work with. I am able to duplicate some groups that stay with us on a regular basis.

Cons

I was a little confused when I first got onto the website as I wasn't given much training. I had to figure things out for myself. I hope I am doing everything ok.

Reasons for switching to STS Cloud

Our corporate office changed to this program.

Great AFFORDABLE/CUSTOMIZABLE CRM

It's been fantastic - they are a phenomenal team to work with!

Pros

I absolutely love how responsive the STS Cloud team has been to changes, customizations we've requested. Additionally, they did great onboarding training. This software is simple to use, intuitive, and captures the information we need to keep our sales processes moving along!

Cons

Would like to see a bit more focus on activities that aren't related to booking meeting space. Not all of our properties have meeting capabilities.

Reasons for choosing STS Cloud

Pricing, and ease of customization

Reasons for switching to STS Cloud

SalesPro was sunsetting and we didn't like the replacement software

Easy Street STS

Love working with this system. I am use to Compass, and this is a lot simpler to use.

Pros

I love that it is very user friendly and easy to manage. The lay out is simple to navigate and be able to find client information or past events on simple search. It saves any changes when editing any data. Reports are simple and easy to read. Would like to see more updates in the future : )

Cons

I wish it did integrate with our property management system. However entering in pick up numbers is very simple. I would like to be able to to see more detail reports.

Great Software for Cloud Based Catering

Pros

I love that this software is cloud based and that I can sign in from anywhere and check space.

Cons

The software can freeze on certain screens and copying the same menu from one event to another can be frustrating.

Jodi

STS overall is great software. Easy to comprehend and quick to use. It is great that is compatible for online browsers, so I am able to log in on my phone or computer, at anytime.

Pros

I enjoy the use of how it is integrated with Proposal path. I think that is absolutely wonderful. It is very easy to use for locating clients and accounts. Extremely user friendly.

Cons

I previously used sales pro and sales pro was a lot easier on a trace end of things. I use traces day to day to keep up with accounts and STS is not trace friendly. I think the way traces are made and seen should be more accessible. Also, Salespro linked to our front desk system in ONQM (Hilton Front Desk), and tracked group pick up. STS does not track Hilton Group Pick up, so everything has to be manually inputted by my team which can be frustrating. Also, for managers or BEO meetings on a hotel level, having an option to print different reports would be great as well. I previously had a report option that would print all upcoming group resumes or a calendar list of all upcoming groups for the next two weeks.

Reasons for switching to STS Cloud

No, I switched companies.

Jack

Ready for a Mobile optimization.

My overall experience is to the point where I can sell, report and track very efficiently.

Pros

Cloud base switchover! The auto-load of proposalpath and merged documents. Look and feel is modern and efficient.

Cons

Need this to be more mobile interactive. Would like more filtering capabilities with reporting. Would like an easier, less tedious process to upload, budgets and GRC thresholds and pricing strategies.

Amadeus Sales & Event Management

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Jack. Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We are making weekly enhancements to our reporting capabilities. Please let us know if there's a specific filtering option you'd like to see.

Replied February 2020

Angelo

User friendly CRM Software

Pros

STS is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

Other software's are much complicated and hard to understand

Ruth

Good but would appreciate a new feature

Over all I am quite please with the program.

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to use. I was able to navigate the program and use it with minimal training. I love the reports feature that allows you to access a wide verity of reports. The search feature is great as well and very helpful.

Cons

I wish that when emails are linking to STS that it would link that correspondence to the contact, not the account. If we ever move a contact to another account or an account of their own, all correspondence with them does not come along to the new account with the move. Also if you click on a contact it would be nice to be able to view all activity and correspondence from that contact under their info. This would help immensely on accounts that have multiple contacts. That way you don't need to go sorting through pages of information to see what that one contact said or did.

Karen

Great program

STS is a great program for hospitality service.

Pros

Running the reports are easier compared to our older program (Five Star) It's easier to search when you are looking for a particular event.

Cons

When looking at the function diary, you should be able to type the date instead on clicking the calendar.

Reasons for switching to STS Cloud

to upgrade/ switch to a cloud based system

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Thank you for your comments! The Function Diary lookup does use a calendar for a date, and you can also change the view from daily to Weekly or Monthly if a user prefers a wider view of space availability as well.

McKensie

Great Tool for Hospitality Sales

It helps me to keep all of my contracts organized and easily be able to make changes to them.

Pros

I like that it has removed my need to create contracts in Word or any other program. It is a valuable system for a sales team in the hospitality industry.

Cons

There are some functionality issues that I frequently run into. The support team is incredibly responsive but very often, you're in the middle of the work day and don't have the time to spend giving feedback on how to improve the product. I wish they would do more work on their own or with test subjects to create fixes to bugs / issues.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are always working to address programming and related updates on an ongoing basis, and incorporate the valued input from our current clients, Your experiences allow us to continue moving forward with system wide improvements. We appreciate your business.

Kaleah

Great Software that is essential to Hospitality Sales

Great so far. No complaints. Easy to use, easy to load anywhere.

Pros

Ease of use and access that I can utilize anywhere. Meeting and catering easy to load into system and calendars easy access.

Cons

Nothing. everything is pretty simple to use and access. Not many glitches like older programs in the past.

Response from STS Cloud

Thank you for the review, Kaleah.

Replied September 2020