• Pros

• "The product is easy to use and support is very attentive."

• "Easy to use. Excellent support It takes no time at all for the software to be set up Easy on-line training"

• "STS is very user friendly, and works great most of the time. "

• Cons

• "I wish there was a bit more customization available. Especially wish there was an option for hotel room rates to display on banquet check if needed. "

• "Love everything about it but am wondering if there's a way to get it set up to my Gmail account instead of it opening outlook. "

• "The only objective, some of the reports are confusing, it's not clear, especially for catering "

Browse STS Reviews

Jody from Shilo Inns Suites Hotels

A great CRM tool

STS solves the logistical issues of trying to track multiple accounts in various stages of booking. This gives me the ability to quickly set up a reminder to myself to follow up on any topic, and the auto fill traces alone save hours in a busy schedule. It allows us to enter data once, and output in various documents that satisfy contract, reporting, and informational needs. And once it is accurate, it is accurate on every document automatically. The company has been incredibly responsive to our needs, from the initial setup to implementation. They have corrected any issues that we have had, and even developed new functions on request. Good setup is imperative, because once it has been configured to satisfy the needs of your organization, it will be a great asset for your staff.

Pros

This software allows me to efficiently document the relationship with each client, managing the contacts, contracts, events, and everything in between. It is a "one and done", as I can enter the data once and have it create contracts, BEOs, invoicing, reports, and schedule reminders for future contacts. It eliminates the need for paper files, as everything is at my fingertips. I can attach files, so it also holds signed contracts, room layouts, and more. I especially love the fields that allow me to record information about clients, including a picture. With a database of contacts, it's nice to have a face with the correspondence to refresh my memory of who I am speaking with. My most favorite part of the software has to be ProposalPath. Being able to put together a proposal that looks professional and polished in a matter of a few clicks is amazing! Digital delivery is important in this age, and being able to provide links to vital documents is a big plus.

Cons

The most disappointing was that the calendar did not correlate with my bookings. HOWEVER, I must mention that they were quick to make this change, and currently, it allows click through from the calendar to the actual booking.

Daniela from ATELIER de Hoteles

Excellent Product - ROI gauarnteed

This is the new-generation of CRM, functio platform, I love the fact it is cloud-based so I can even respond to my clients while on the road. Amazing feature being, able to intephase with Proposal Path.

Pros

Is super sales-friendly, it 's an intuitive system - so is easy to use, in all aspects: guestrooms, function space inventory, CRM, reports, GRC - forget about eternal ticket and case reports to get something fixed or enhanced, and bye, bye to time consuming reports. As an administrator you can give immediate solution to almost any request, so that you can focus on selling or being with clients and the sales team for that matter.

Cons

the set-up stage, and training for the team... but once we all got used to the system, things are flowing as expected - or even better. It would be perfect if it would be compatible with our PMS..

Reasons for Choosing STS

cost, efficiency, customer service (amazing time response)!

Christina from Woolley's Classic Suites

Could be Better

It's not the worst CRM I have ever used but it's not the most convenient either. In future roles, I probably wouldn't opt for this software and would probably go with Delphi or Sales Pro.

Pros

It does operate a lot like Delphi and most of the basic usages are easy, also, a lot of the available features haven't been utilized by previous sales teams that we have started to implement which is great!

Cons

Entering Activities needs to be easier and I feel like in an individual booking, you need to add immediate access to the account. We are weighed heavily on our activities and to switch from booking to account takes up entirely too much time. Typically activities take a couple of seconds and I am finding that it's taking minutes because you have to actually get out of the booking and go separately to the account.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Replied April 2020

Thank you for sharing you concern with account access from the booking. There is a quick link within a booking to access either the contact or the account, on the left side of the booking home page for a group, allowing a click and go. You can also use the Create a New Activity from the "Rocket" Shortcut icon in the main menu bar to locate the account, select or add your contact, create the activity and related follow up on one screen as well. We will reach out direct to follow up with you.

Zetta from Interstate Hotels & Resorts

Sales Automation Reveiw

Manage Guestroom and Function Revenue/Productivity

Pros

The product is easy to use and support is very attentive.

Cons

The windows based system is not updated, but I love the cloud system.

Reasons for Choosing STS

STS custom service, support, and pricing worked best for our business culture.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are happy you have worked with our systems and appreciate our partnership with your team and portfolio of hotels

Jessica from Woolley's Classic Suites

Pros

It's a nice and simple layout easy to use for a first time user!

Cons

Sometimes we need to go around to make some adjustments without it deleting information.

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Replied June 2019

Jessica. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We are interested in hearing more about any "work-around" type solutions you are taking to avoid deleting information. Please feel free to respond to me directly, or send an email to our support team (email address is in the Help section of the product).

Nina from Harborside Hotel

Reports

Overall so far, I am happy wit STS, user friendly and can be used with any laptop.

Pros

STS is user friendly, especially when it comes to the menu customization. It allows us to change menu on the BEO and able to edit BEOs before sending to clients.

Cons

Perry from Sleep Inn & Suites/Town Pump Inc.

Used it a few times

I can't speak to any problems that I am solving with this software and that may be due to my novice use of it. I am able to track groups that we book into the hotel.

Pros

I don't need to get into this as much as my general manager but when I have, at times I have found it easy to work with. I am able to duplicate some groups that stay with us on a regular basis.

Cons

I was a little confused when I first got onto the website as I wasn't given much training. I had to figure things out for myself. I hope I am doing everything ok.

Jodi from Parks Hotels

STS overall is great software. Easy to comprehend and quick to use. It is great that is compatible for online browsers, so I am able to log in on my phone or computer, at anytime.

Pros

I enjoy the use of how it is integrated with Proposal path. I think that is absolutely wonderful. It is very easy to use for locating clients and accounts. Extremely user friendly.

Cons

I previously used sales pro and sales pro was a lot easier on a trace end of things. I use traces day to day to keep up with accounts and STS is not trace friendly. I think the way traces are made and seen should be more accessible. Also, Salespro linked to our front desk system in ONQM (Hilton Front Desk), and tracked group pick up. STS does not track Hilton Group Pick up, so everything has to be manually inputted by my team which can be frustrating. Also, for managers or BEO meetings on a hotel level, having an option to print different reports would be great as well. I previously had a report option that would print all upcoming group resumes or a calendar list of all upcoming groups for the next two weeks.

Jack from Parks Hospitality Group

Ready for a Mobile optimization.

My overall experience is to the point where I can sell, report and track very efficiently.

Pros

Cloud base switchover! The auto-load of proposalpath and merged documents. Look and feel is modern and efficient.

Cons

Need this to be more mobile interactive. Would like more filtering capabilities with reporting. Would like an easier, less tedious process to upload, budgets and GRC thresholds and pricing strategies.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Replied February 2020

Jack. Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We are making weekly enhancements to our reporting capabilities. Please let us know if there's a specific filtering option you'd like to see.

Angelo from Holiday Inn Princeton

User friendly CRM Software

Pros

STS is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

Other software's are much complicated and hard to understand

Ruth from Victoria Inn - Brandon

Good but would appreciate a new feature

Over all I am quite please with the program.

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to use. I was able to navigate the program and use it with minimal training. I love the reports feature that allows you to access a wide verity of reports. The search feature is great as well and very helpful.

Cons

I wish that when emails are linking to STS that it would link that correspondence to the contact, not the account. If we ever move a contact to another account or an account of their own, all correspondence with them does not come along to the new account with the move. Also if you click on a contact it would be nice to be able to view all activity and correspondence from that contact under their info. This would help immensely on accounts that have multiple contacts. That way you don't need to go sorting through pages of information to see what that one contact said or did.

Karen from Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre

Great program

STS is a great program for hospitality service.

Pros

Running the reports are easier compared to our older program (Five Star) It's easier to search when you are looking for a particular event.

Cons

When looking at the function diary, you should be able to type the date instead on clicking the calendar.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your comments! The Function Diary lookup does use a calendar for a date, and you can also change the view from daily to Weekly or Monthly if a user prefers a wider view of space availability as well.

McKensie from French Quarter Hotel Collection

Great Tool for Hospitality Sales

It helps me to keep all of my contracts organized and easily be able to make changes to them.

Pros

I like that it has removed my need to create contracts in Word or any other program. It is a valuable system for a sales team in the hospitality industry.

Cons

There are some functionality issues that I frequently run into. The support team is incredibly responsive but very often, you're in the middle of the work day and don't have the time to spend giving feedback on how to improve the product. I wish they would do more work on their own or with test subjects to create fixes to bugs / issues.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are always working to address programming and related updates on an ongoing basis, and incorporate the valued input from our current clients, Your experiences allow us to continue moving forward with system wide improvements. We appreciate your business.

Rachel from Diamond Point Hospitality

STS software

Prefer the cloud version over the desktop version. Much more user friendly and accessible from anywhere including mobile devices when on the go. Helps keep our sales team and upper management on the same page.

Pros

Tasks, traces, and bookings are easy to input. Trace reminders help you stay organized. The reports help our sales team keep on the same page of what is getting accomplished. The BCC feature makes it easier to capture outgoing emails automatically and save the step of having to input it manually.

Cons

Calendar function isn't user friendly for appts and events. Doesn't show up on reports. It is hard to customize the templates for agreements and BEO's.

Lindsey from Kitsap Conference Center/Columbia Hospitality

Extremely user-friendly program!

Overall, very positive experience so far. I am relieved at the ease of use, as it will allow our team to adjust to the program quickly.

Pros

The program is exceptionally easy to use. With little to no training, I was able to figure out how it functions - something I haven't experienced with similar products. It is even better if you also utilize ProposalPath, as the two programs link for a very smooth booking process.

Cons

Not being able to build my own reports! With similar products, I've been able to create custom reports with merge fields. I have to spend time editing the existing reports in Excel to only show the data I need rather than just being able to create a custom report with preferred fields.

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the review, Lindsey. We are continuing to expand the capabilities of our reporting tools to give you more flexibility.

Abigail from Woolley's Classic Suites

Good So Far

I like using it, but definitely think it could benefit from an update that would change the way updates are processed. I would really like to not have to "re-merge".

Pros

I really like the response time of the support team - Rick Day in particular. It is fairly user friendly to maneuver through the site. I like that its cloud based, so I can access from home.

Cons

I do not like when I have o "re-merge" documents. I spend a lot of time highlighting and detailing each individual contract and event order, so if one thing changes, like an attendee has to cancel, and the food count drops, I have to "re-merge" the document to have this be reflected on the BEO, thereby making all previous work detailing irrelevant.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your posting Abigail. We will reach out directly to you to review the BEO and detailing steps to assure your BEO's retain the frequent changes which occur with detailing functions and events. We appreciate your business relationship. Thank you.

Laurie from Red Lion Hotel

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

easier to run reports.

Pros

What I like most with the new STS program is that I know if I have any questions or frustrations with learning the new program, the rep is right there to help us out. He's quick to respond- and always willing to go through things, again and again, if needed for us to understands.

Cons

It was confusing to learn it. Not very user-friendly. Wanted to give up, and go back to old version - but, thanks to rep's patience with me, he kept me from jumping ship. lots of navigating that was hard to pick up on for me.

Ricki from Hilton

STS organizes my Day!

Overall, I am more organized and productive because of sts. It allows me to work ahead when I need to and record all of my activity. Working in sales can be a fast paced environment and it definitely keeps up with me!

Pros

I love STS! My favorite features are the follow ups, it helps me set reminders to keep communicating with my clients, and since there are hundreds of them, I need the reminder! I also like the reporting functions, it lets me know my progress and help set goals for the rest of the week.

Cons

What I like least is that it is Web based, which means the performance can vary because of WIFI or general setbacks. this doesn't happen often but when it does it seems it is always at the most inconvenient time lol.

Maggi from Beach Retreat & Lodge

Wonderful service and easy to use product

I love the quick response from the sales team and the helpdesk. I have been working with the program for several years now and really feel that it makes my teams job easier.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use and how intuitive the product is. It is ideal for a smaller independent property and sales team - and ideal when compared to Delphi in ease of use and price point.

Cons

I love STS and the partner product proposal path- but I with the two worked together for pace reporting.

Great AFFORDABLE/CUSTOMIZABLE CRM

It's been fantastic - they are a phenomenal team to work with!

Pros

I absolutely love how responsive the STS Cloud team has been to changes, customizations we've requested. Additionally, they did great onboarding training. This software is simple to use, intuitive, and captures the information we need to keep our sales processes moving along!

Cons

Would like to see a bit more focus on activities that aren't related to booking meeting space. Not all of our properties have meeting capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing STS

Pricing, and ease of customization

Efrain from Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center

A great system in need of some security features.

In general, our experience have been good. It is a great program easy to read and to work with. We can't wait to receive more improvements.

Pros

Love that is web based and can be accessed virtually anywhere.

Cons

I don't like that it does not have any security levels. Anyone can log in and make changes to any bookings without permission. There should be levels of authority where the Director of Sales and the Administrator are the only ones that can make changes to other user accounts. Similar programs allow "only" the Director of Sales and "Admin" to change bookings from tentative to definite and to be able to have access to all reports. In addition, all contracts print with a small font making it difficult for many clients to be able to read them.

Samantha from The Godfrey Hotel and Cabnas

STS at The Godfrey Hotel and Cabanas

Overall it has been trial and error as any new software. I have learned a lot about fixing the codes so I am able to fix most things on my own.

Pros

It is easy, self explanatory easy to learn.

Cons

I don't like that the BEOs have the Sales Manager listed on them and not the Catering Manager. I also don't like that the resume only shows the account name and not the booking name.

Reasons for Choosing STS

STS was already in place when I started at my property. I knew Delphi very well and loved it but STS is growing on me.

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Replied June 2019

Hi Samantha. Thank you for the review, we appreciate and value your feedback. Our BEO's offer quite a bit of flexibility to customize content per client. I'll put in a request with our team to add the Catering Manager's name. We'll also look into adding the booking name to your group resume.

Dina from bridge Hotel Group

Love STS

I have been working with STS for a little over a month and I definitely like it

Pros

How fast it works and I find all my answers regarding groups. It's always the number one to go to if I needed to get to the bottom of a group

Cons

In order for me to get to a change that happened within a group, I wish there was a shorter route to do so

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Replied October 2019

Hi Dina. Thank you for the review. I have some suggestions for you when make changes to a group. To get to the account or booking quicker, try using the rocketship icon in the top left corner. The rocketship provides quick access to your recent accounts and bookings. You can also try using the search field. You can search by any key term (account, contact, booking, etc....). The results of the search will take you directly to an account or booking. Hope this is helpful.

Mary from Godfrey Hotel Tampa

SalesAndCatering - STS

I like it. I feel like its a nice program.

Pros

Quick response time from our account manager

Cons

Data or Formatting of the program changes and there aren't any emails from the company that say hey FYI we changed this...

Madison from The Godfrey Hotel Tampa

STS

I enjoy using STS. We use it every day so it is good to be able to use something that is easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use and user friendly. You can access it from any computer or any device. You are able to customize it to meet your company needs.

Cons

There are some glitches when changing the dates of events and some reports do not pull the way you would hope them to.

Response from Sales&Catering.com

Replied September 2019

Madison. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We're happy to hear you are having a great experience with our product. We'd like to know more about the glitches when changing dates, and also your thoughts on how we can better meet your expectations with our reporting tools. Please feel free to respond to us directly. You can reach our support team through the "Help" tab in your account.

Lauren from Shadowbrook Resort

Nice Change

I have seen better communication among departments as all of our correspondence with clients can be found in one place. If one of the sales team is absent and one of their clients contacts for assistance, another team member can see what has been discussed and help to the best of their ability.

Pros

I like how I can access everything from home. Prior to our switch to the cloud, we used the desktop version of STS which made it difficult for me to access outside of the office as I use a Macbook at home. I do also like its ability to store all of our information (documents, emails, contracts, etc.). All of our needs are in one place.

Cons

I still have some technical difficulties when it comes to moving or changing events. Sometimes the service charge or taxing area is adjusted, then saved, and it still will not show on the catering functions as changed. I also have trouble deleting an event as we were reorganizing our accounts and contacts into new groupings and accidentally duplicated some events. I try to delete them and it will not work.

William from Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration

STS Review

overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend using the STS system.

Pros

The STS system is largely intuitive to use. features are well placed and easy to find. Customer service is responsive and the team has adapted well to transitioning from using STS from Delphi. Far more "bang for the buck" with STS vs Delphi as well.

Cons

I wish the back end reporting was more robust and I would like to have the option to create custom reports (like Market Vision)

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate our partnership with you. We are always working on reports to enhance the tool and incorporate more ways to provide some user specific needs for data.

Diane from Access Hospitality

We started using STS at one hotel. As we acquire additional properties it is my go to system. We now have STS in over 8 of our hotels.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software

Support

Sarah from Hospitality

STS Review

It is a great system for the catering and sales portion of my job. Its an easy tool to use and anytime errors take place [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is right on it fixing the issues.

Pros

User friendly. I enjoy the ease of access to a clients account/booking.

Cons

I would like to send out contracts + proposals without having to save them to my computer and email them over. It would be amazing if the client received the contract, reviewed it, sent it back signed, and I could counter-sign all from the program.

Easy Street STS

Love working with this system. I am use to Compass, and this is a lot simpler to use.

Pros

I love that it is very user friendly and easy to manage. The lay out is simple to navigate and be able to find client information or past events on simple search. It saves any changes when editing any data. Reports are simple and easy to read. Would like to see more updates in the future : )

Cons

I wish it did integrate with our property management system. However entering in pick up numbers is very simple. I would like to be able to to see more detail reports.

gretchen from gundersen hotel & suites

STS ease of use

Pros

I really like the ease of the reminders for follow ups. I get so busy, I can't keep things straight sometimes. The fact that all of this information is at my fingertips is fantastic.

Cons

It took a little while to learn the system however, once I practiced and looked around the sight a bit, I soon began to find out how user friendly this program really is.

Lisa from Holland America

STS is a great tool for Sales Professionals!!

Pros

I like the ability to input your daily calls into STS and then at the end of the week you are able to send your report to your Manager or to your Director. I also like that you are able to create traces and add notes to setup reminders for clients that you will need to follow up with.

Cons

I would like for the opportunity section to be a little different when making calculations for different cabins when using the cruise ship format that I am currently using.

Aaron from WIG Properties

Review STS

Pros

The ability to take this program on the go and to access it through any computer, service, etc.

Cons

Sometimes the functionality is tedious and meticulous.

Thomas from MainStay Suites

STS

My experience with STS has been an exceptional experience.

Pros

This keeps my clients and a regular contact. Keeps me very organized and stores all of my conversations with the clients. I would recommend this program to any sales managers in any business.

Cons

I have nothing that I do not like about this software.

JP from Berkshire hotels group

GM

Quick response. Great customer service

Pros

That it is mobile and the sales team can use it on the road.

Cons

I don’t t have anything. I enjoy the software

Melanie from Hospitality

Easy to Use - Keeps me on Track

Pros

It's ease of use, with very little training I am able to record my calls, set follow up, generate revenue, etc....all in pretty much one place! Love it! I am so pleased that leads are emailed to me now! Thanks for fixing that for us!

Cons

Has been corrected! Leads (referenced above)

Joshalyn from Holiday Inn Austin Airport LP

Better than SalesPro

Pros

Using SalePro for many years but STS is 10X easier and easy to set up.

Cons

Setting up and having to call customer service to make changes.

Tonisha from Holiday Inn Austin Airport

STS - Great Software!

Pros

This software makes it extremely easy for my sales department to put together contracts, build proposals, and receive contracts in one place. We love it!

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. It has really helped things run smooth in our sales department.

Jann from Best Western Plus & Executive Residency

BWP

It took some time for us to understand exactly how and where to enter information so that the reports would come out properly and everyone could go online and look at the information,

Pros

Reporting aspect of the system, once we figured out how to get what we needed.

Cons

Learning all of the tricks to make it work for us

Reasons for Choosing STS

It appeared to fit our needs

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear you have found the reporting tool useful for your operation. We are here to assist if you have any questions as well.

Meggan from Fairlane Hotel

STS Review

Every time that there has been a problem or something weird, I know I can reach out and ask questions. Everyone has always been responsive and helpful in guiding me the right way or getting a problem fixed.

Pros

The simplicity of the software. It is pretty straightforward and was easy to learn.

Cons

- The reporting features are not the best. I wish we could see, rooms only, catering only and rooms & catering all on the same report. - I wish the screen where the accounts are listed was able to have multiple pages, if you sort A - Z you only get to see so many before it cuts off and there's no page two even though there are more accounts. - The formatting for some of the templates get changed without notice. I've learned to manipulate most of the them, but I wish I could customize the BEO template more. - There has been talk of STS interfacing with our other software but that has yet to happen - Also, the BEO numbering system is strange and not practical for easy reference.

Gaby from Abeja Winery

STS Review

Makes invoices and contracts look much more professional and uniform!

Pros

STS is very user friendly, and works great most of the time.

Cons

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Merge templates can be built to accommodate a variety of client needs, and we will reach out to review your venue templates and assist you with any needed updates.

Adrielle from WS Management Inc

Easy to Use, Modern CRM for the 21st Century

So far I have really enjoyed using STS. I used Hotel SalesPro previously and I have some limited experience with Delphi and STS is far and away a better program than either of those. It is a very easy system to learn and use.

Pros

The software is intuitive and offers a lot of great functionality that is missing from older systems - like the ability to automatically log emails that are sent and attach them to the correct account. I also appreciate that there are a few different ways to navigate between different areas of the CRM, whether you use the search bar, the "rocket ship", or click on the accounts tab.

Cons

Certain things are difficult to find sometimes - like the contact name for a group. Also, changing the contact name on a group is a hassle. These are relatively minor annoyances, though.

Kim from Dauphine Orleans Hotel

Great system to work with

Very satisfied with the product and the customer support

Pros

The support received is so refreshing! The team is available should we have any questions or wish to develop any changes or new reports. They respond quickly and have been extremely helpful in catering the system to meet our needs.

Cons

Banquet Orders are a bit of a challenge to update, works great for smaller properties

Jessica from Magna/Courtyard SD

STS Review

So far very happy with the ease of use.

Pros

Ease of use. User friendly. Clean layout of accounts/booking. Able to attach files to booking easily.

Cons

Some reporting and file templates are a little tricky to format.

Valerie from Courtyard Mason

Great software!

It is definitely helping me keep organized; between electronic signature for contracts, the calendar, reminders, auto-attach emails, etc.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is how easy it is to use. Once you play around in it you figure out the best way for your job/ organization to use it.

Cons

The thing I liked the least was not showing tentative bookings on the calendar. However this feature has recently been added.

Reasons for Choosing STS

Cost for STS is much lower. Sales Pro seemed a little antiquated.

Response from SalesAndCatering.com

Replied April 2020

Thank you for feedback and sharing your experience. We are glad the addition of the tentative groups to the event calendar feature helps you in the daily system use. We do recognize the importance of our client input and work to address improvements to benefit our users.

Kaleah from Crowne Plaza Little Rock

A System that works well

Easy system that is simple to use. I love that you can access from anywhere, so I can refer back to the function diary anywhere.

Pros

I like the ease and convenience of the software.

Cons

Sometimes there is a glitch when loading. Also, contract or proposal headings will not format correctly at times. But I am able to fix.

Steven from Diamond Point Hospitality

STS Review

Pros

I do like the ease of being able to upload templates and how easy it is for us to make a very fast contract via there templates.

Cons

On our version there just seems to be a delay in the time it takes to Save. I also wish the search feature would dig a little deeper. It rarely seems to help and there is a delay in the search itself.

Great Software for Cloud Based Catering

Pros

I love that this software is cloud based and that I can sign in from anywhere and check space.

Cons

The software can freeze on certain screens and copying the same menu from one event to another can be frustrating.

Lauren from The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa

STS- streamlined customer management system!

I have enjoyed working with STS- it is effective in managing our clients and systems for the hotel and catering.

Pros

Easy to use Effective with follow ups Works well to manage reports of revenue Keeps information organized for group events and bookings

Cons

Great tool to use for sales I would perhaps increase the amount of reports that you can run.

Tiffany from Columbia Hospitality

Excellent and so user friendly!

Great! Wonderful support, on-boarding and ease of use!

Pros

The ease. It's so organized. Easy to use and has every tool you could think of!

Cons

I wish it would integrate with TOAST Point of Sale.