Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"They are thrilled I switched back and this will create an even stronger trust between myself and my daycare parents because I listened to THEIR needs."
  • icon"Have unbelievable features. Interactive user interface."
  • icon"This app is customizable, it was easy to train staff and easy for them to use. Great tech support from MyKidzDay and families love it."
  • icon"Sometimes a bad night leads to a sleepy day and with my early morning/late evening work hours, it’s hard for me to get in touch with the teacher."
  • icon"Venmo, Paypal, Robinhood, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, text messages, groupme, slack. The problem with so many of these things is that everyone has some and not others."
  • icon"It is harder to reset your password when you have forgotten or update your device."

Have you used myKidzDay and would like to share your experience with others?

All myKidzDay Reviews

Livia

A Sigh of Relief for Parents

Pros

myKidzDay is my everyday resource for checking in with my kids. I love my daycare, but having this app allows me to feel more engaged with my children, and confident they are well taken care of with the updates, photos and staff messages.

Cons

The only change I would suggest is ability to see messages to the same user in a chain. It's difficult to respond to a specific person/message. I believe you can only click "send message" and it goes to the director, versus being able to respond to a specific message sent by child's teacher, for example.

Megan

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great product

This product is decent and I am glad my daycare uses it

Pros

Love seeing pictures of my child during the day, knowing what and how much they ate, when the napped

Cons

Crashes often, log in sometimes doesn’t work, no notifications when a post is made

Response from myKidzDay

Hello Megan, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are having login issues. Please send an email to info@mykidzday.com so our team can help resolve your issue asap

Replied October 2022

Ashton

Absolutely necessary software

Absolutely love how easy it is and how comfortable it makes me feel being away from my daughter.

Pros

This app is so convenient for child care centers and parents. Makes communication a breeze and quicker then phonecalls or sending home papers! Love that they can send pictures of my daughter throughout the day!!!

Cons

The messaging portion of the app is a little cumbersome.

Ilana

Pleased parent

Pros

I love that i can communicate with the school and that i can see pictures of what my child is doing in class. Because all notices are posted to the message board i never miss a thing

Cons

That there is not a live feed to view what is happening in the classified

Industry: Individual & Family Services

October 2022

Love seeing my kids activities daily

Pros

The daily reports and ability to see and save pictures as memories

Cons

I wish there were more notification options. I'd like alerts when pictures are posted or meals are done, etc

Katie

November 2022

Mykidzday as easy as 123

Pros

That it helps keep communication open with my family and the daycare.

Cons

That we don’t taken advantage of the invoicing feature where this is used

Allison

Review of myKidzDay app

Pros

This is an easy way to keep up with what my child is doing throughout the day at daycare. I am thankful for this product in that it keeps me up to date with my child as well as communication with her teachers.

Cons

Not sure if there could be an easier way for the teachers to document on the children they take care of to be more efficient in their care for them?

Heidi

Amazing Communication

Pros

I absolutely love that the app can provide updates, transmit videos, photos and important reminders and messages from our daycare facility regarding our kids.

Cons

From time to time the message feature wont push to notifications.

Mollie

October 2022

Pros

Ease of communication with my daycare and quickly responding customer service.

Cons

I often get logged out and can’t remember my password and have to go through a bunch of steps to be able to log back in

Dawn

Best Kids Daycare App!

I’ve had an overall great experience!

Pros

Transparency and communication between teachers and parents!

Cons

I wish I could directly message certain staff instead of it going to all stuff. Unless they message me I can sometimes respond directly back to them but messages are in two different places and gets confusing to me.

Jacquelyn

Exceptional App for communication & Exceptional Customer Service

Exceptional! We continue to be part of myKidzDay due to the customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provide. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always answers the phone and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] patient and kind to get our questions or inquiries handled timely every time. I feel this is an extraordinary feat since at any time we call we are treated like the only customer she has. Totally off the charts in my book. So grateful!,

Pros

I appreciate the easy to use features, tools for communication from family and time line minimal for the teachers to communicate during busy day.

Cons

On occasion the app may be slow to respond yet, we have learned that this is time for update . I feel with the continued upgrades this shall be expected and integrate into our systems has been helpful

Reasons for choosing myKidzDay

I did check out other software options yet, having the time to spend with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at conference as a trainer and visiting the vendor booths for at least 4 years I was set in giving them the business first. I have never been disappointed with my decision.

Ashley

Industry: Judiciary

Review of myKidzDay

Pros

It is very convenient and easy to understand. Keeping track of what my kids did and ate that day helps me predict how their evening at home will be.

Cons

I wish there was a feature that was available for me to leave a note for the teacher telling them about my kids that morning or the night before. Sometimes a bad night leads to a sleepy day and with my early morning/late evening work hours, it’s hard for me to get in touch with the teacher.

Response from myKidzDay

Thank you for your feedback Ashley. You can use the "Message Staff" tab on myKidzDay Parent app to leave a note for the teacher. Hope you enjoy using myKIdzDay :-)

Replied January 2019

Amy

Great app for my Childcare families!

Overall I've been happy w/myKidzDay! There have been a few times when the app was glitchy for parents trying to sign in/out w/the QR code, but it hasn't been a problem.

Pros

I decided to purchase the app because I love the touchless attendance option. In light of the pandemic, I needed to find a way for my families to be able to sign in/out their children without sharing a pen. Scanning the QR provided allowed them to do just that!

Cons

I wish there was a calendar option that I could use to put the highlights/activities of our monthly activities on for families to refer back to.

Reasons for choosing myKidzDay

myKidzDay seemed to have features that I thought I personally would use more.

Reasons for switching to myKidzDay

The touchless QR code attendance

Response from myKidzDay

Thank you for your wonderful review.

Replied February 2021

Kim

MyKidzDay

The app has been very easy to implement with staff and MyKidzDay provides training videos and tech support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has walked me through several questions and they were able to customize our child evaluation/portfolio within the app

Pros

Cons

Waiting on the development and launch of a single view page for infant classrooms of last feeding and diaper changes rather than scrolling through each portfolio page.

Maggie

Industry: Program Development

Awesome app

I would never go back to paper again I love this app and so does my parents. If you are not already using mykidzday you really need to get on board

Pros

Parents can know what they child is doing through out the day and not waiting until the end of the day

Cons

No I love everything about this app you can change the settings to add or take off items

Kevin

Our Families Love this App

The customer support is very good. Whenever we have had a question, we get a quick response. We have also made suggestions and they have been implemented.

Pros

Ease of use. It was very easy to learn for our teachers, families and Admin.

Cons

Would like to be able to attach more than 1 photo or document at a time. Would like to be able to schedule center info in advance.

Alexandra