All Breeze Reviews

Cher

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Easy to use -- Makes my job so much easier!

Montae

I love this product!

Overall we are satisfied with this product.

Pros

This system is easy to use and customer support is great!

Cons

It's an industry standard, but when sending text messages through the system, you are limited to 160 characters including punctuations and spaces.

Reasons for choosing Breeze

It seemed easier to use and the customer support is amazing.

Matthew

October 2022

Best for Small Churches or Ministry

We are a large church and used Breeze just for our youth and children's ministry before we moved all of our Church Management to one system. We still use it today for our annual Turkey Basket Collection Drive. We needed a tool that would allow us to collect online registration forms and fee payments and allow us to easily send emails and texts to people in our programs. We also use the check-in features for ministry events.

Pros

Breeze was easy to set-up and get started. It has many features that simplify church management, especially for small churches that don't need a complicated Church Management System. The forms features was what made the tool so great for our use. It allows the collection of data for faith formation registrations, RSVPS, or whatever data we wanted. Forms are easy to set up and customizable. Users complete forms without logging in and the tool tries to match data from the form to people already in the system by linking name, email, or phone numbers. It collected money on the forms and are easy to set-up. Breeze Check-in feature was easy and intuitive to use as well. The unlimited and customizable profile fields allowed us to customize to our specific needs.

Cons

The system is more for small churches or individual ministries of a church. As a large church, we decided to not use Breeze as our main church management system because we were concerned that it might process data to slowly since we are out of range of the normal number of profiles. While it organizes small groups, it does not have an app for people to interact with other group members (which is a feature we want).

Reasons for choosing Breeze

We chose Breeze because of the ease for forms to collect data and payments.

Lindsi

November 2022

Not the Breeze marketing makes it out to be

Not good. Breeze has great marketing, they make it out to be this great program, that it is not. It is very basic, not a lot of bells and whistles. If you are looking for just a database for your people w/ a directory, it's fine and a good value. It has a few perks to that and a bonus volunteer scheduling system. But there are far better systems out there that help to really run a church well, Breeze does not. Customer service isn't very knowledgeable (though friendly). Even after their big upgrade, it's still extremely slow and frustrating to use. Breeze is inexpensive and it shows. Breeze fees are average for CC and ACH giving. However, with a church that has about 250k coming in through CC and ACH, we saved more than enough money in giving fees to pay for switching to a better, more expensive system.

Pros

Not a fan of Breeze on any level. Nothing I can say I really liked "most" as we just don't like the system.

Cons

Slow!! Even after their recent big upgrades to help with speeds. Keeps changing where things are found. Our congregation did not find it easy to use like they market it to be. Lots of complains about that, things don't make sense where they are located or how they work. Poorly designed, non-customizable app.

Reasons for choosing Breeze

Was not a part of that decision, but from the snip-its I've heard, I believe they were looking for something low cost and easy to use. Cost is low, it shows in the technology, power and speed. Considering we had never had a ChMS at the time, it did it's job, it got people to get use to it in our church for little monthy commitment. It is not a good enough system for a midsize church (300 weekly attendance). For ease of use, it's no more or less user friendly than the other options I've played with.

Response from Breeze ChMS

Hi Lindsi. We're disappointed to hear that Breeze has not served your church as well as we strive for it to. Our heart is truly to make the world's easiest church management software to serve churches like Heritage Bible Chapel exceptionally well. We're surprised to hear that Breeze is not running faster for you since our server migration. Since the move, Breeze's page load time is now 7x faster than it used to be. We've had a lot of long-time customers write in to say they've never seen Breeze run so fast! Our team would be happy to look and see if there is anything we can do to help. Just reach out to us at support@breezechms.com. We're here to serve you and Heritage Bible Chapel. Blessings!

Replied November 2022

November 2022

Breeze is the best CHMS out there!

Breeze has helped our church better manage communications (text and email) manage volunteers, keep track of donations and operate child check in all for a low affordable price. Breeze is the best!!

Pros

Breeze is supper affordable at just $67/month. We love the ability to easily manage our congregation info and their suite of products is all inclusive. They offer forms, donation management, child check in, online giving and group management all for one price. Every other solution offers these individually and for a high price, and none of them are quite as easy to use.

Cons

The only negative of this software is that it does not allow members to log in create an account and update their information automatically. It all has to be done manually.

Reasons for choosing Breeze

Breeze offers all the products we needed all for a one price and it’s affordable. Yet it’s affordability doesn’t sacrifice it’s quality. It does everything and it does them well!

Peggy

Breeze IS a Breeze!!

Benefits - I have saved a lot of time since I started using them....

Pros

Pretty much everything and that if i do have a question or problem I get a response immediately. they have great and positive customer service.

Cons

I don't find anything negative or missing from Breeze - it fits all of our needs

Reasons for switching to Breeze

It was cumbersome for me and I had actually create Excel reports so it seemed like I was doing everything twice

Pamela

January 2023

Breeze is a one stop shop for managing people, events and finances.

Breeze has the correct name - its a breeze to learn and use. It provides us with the ability to manager our organization with being difficult to learn.

Pros

The ability to customize the information easily. Breeze simplifies managing all areas of our organization and places all the information at our finger tips. LOVE there is a easy to use app for quick access to information.

Cons

Would like the ability to track volunteer hours. Would also like the ability to have a follow up option for more than 90 days.

November 2022

Great Church Management system.

They were amazing in the set up process.

Pros

The easy of use and simplicity is amazing. The learning curve was simple and very intuitive. It is the easiest church management system on the market.

Cons

I have not encounter an issues or concerns with Breeze.

Reasons for switching to Breeze

Simplicity and easy of use.

Angela

December 2022

Affordable Donor Management Software

We love breeze, it has a great online aspect for donations. The price is affordable for small non profits.

Pros

Breeze is a great company. They provided great customer service and support. The software is easy to manage and navigate.

Cons

The dashboard is set up mainly for church use and giving. We use for donor management of a small foundation. Entering in names and addresses and contributions is not on all one screen so that is a drawback.

Reasons for choosing Breeze

Price and online giving options

December 2022

Consolidation of multiple databases and the ability to track so many things and I just got started.

Pros

Create a single database that allows us to categorize all entries on multiple venues, send multi emails and text messages without having to have everyone get their responses. Easy to update, modify, and track not only the people but events.

Cons

That you can't go back to the last entry under the people catagory, rather it goes back to the beginning of the list.

Not Applicable

Carol

My breeze journey

I'm constantly learning new and improved ways of managing my church's activities. I love it!!

Pros

This is such an easy system to learn and use. I've been using it for about 6 months and I love it!!

Cons

I haven't had any negative experiences.

Tommy-Lee

I will never go back to another church management software

In my ministry, it is vital to have access to contact information and to know who has and who hasn't been attending so that we can follow up with them. Breeze makes this, literally, a breeze!

Pros

-Easily look up church attenders by a variety of search fields (including age, grade, membership status, etc.). -Easily take attendance for events and check-in children with the check-in system. -Quickly create a report to show who has or who hasn't attended in a specified period of time (great for follow up! -Not overly cumbersome. Other softwares that I have looked at are less user friendly and harder to learn. This one gives us all the features of the other ones without the learning curve. -Integrates with MailChimp -Easily download lists of each tagged group with contact info and more. -The price is amazing. We were paying exponentially more on another church management system and getting much less out of it than we are with Breeze.

Cons

-Since it is web based, the load times can take a little longer than I'd like (but I'm talking extra seconds, not minutes). -I've had an issue when trying to change the time of a recurring event--for some reason it only changes one specific instance instead of all of them, but that could be user error.

Reasons for choosing Breeze

Breeze was much easier to figure out from the get-go and much more intuitive and user friendly.

Reasons for switching to Breeze

ACS was very cumbersome and expensive.

Breeze is a Church Database Game Changer

So far, I absolutely love Breeze! I cannot overstate how much nicer and easier it is to use than our old database. Breeze is intuitive to use, you can easily customize its data fields, sort data easily, etc. and they have really good customer service. Every time I have called, people have been friendly and have worked quickly to get the answers that we needed. During our set up process and with some questions after they, they have responded very quickly. I am very happy that we have made the switch and only regret that we did not do so sooner.

Pros

Breeze is easily customizable and intuitive to use. The previous database we used literally required hours-long training classes to learn how to use. This is not the case with Breeze.

Cons

We are new users to Breeze, so we have not experienced a lot of hiccups yet. The only thing it does not have is a financial accounting piece. You can track pledges and giving with it, which is nice, but you ultimately still need to use something like Quickbooks to manage the money side of things. For us institutionally, that is actually fine.

Reasons for choosing Breeze

From looking at demos, even though Realm products by ACS looked like a vast improvement over their general ACS stuff, it still was not as easily customizable as Breeze. And Breeze has a price point that is pretty unbeatable. It is literally several thousand dollars cheaper a year and easier to use than the ACS products.

Reasons for switching to Breeze

ACS was not intuitive to use and very difficult to use. Running some basic reports often required phone calls to them to figure out how to even do. Also, logging into the ACS app on my computer would take several minutes to even do, just to change someone's contact info or to look up a phone number. And it literally cost something like 10 times more than Breeze.

Blair

Overall a great investment

Overall I have found Breeze ChMS to be a valuable resource for our church and well worth the monthly fee. I would highly recommend trying it if you are at all curious. The support is very good, which helps with the learning curve.

Pros

It's great for tracking attendance, kids min sign in and sign out. It functions as a church directory for us, but is a little clunky for that. Once set up this software service works really well for a small to medium sized church. We haven't used the giving section of the service, but it looks really solid. Overall this is a really good solution for a church that wants to track attendance, giving and some communication aspects.

Cons

It was a bit of work to get set up and understand, but their customer support is excellent and they are very willing to help you. I have found it difficult to access the data I want at times, such as clarifying who was at what events/gatherings. It's not a straightforward or simple process to access information, such as who was at a certain event, and takes several steps and even then isn't clear if it's the actual information I'm looking for. In other words, it's not always user friendly.

Reasons for choosing Breeze

Breeze was less expensive, while accomplishing the same goals for us. It was the first time we used software to track attendance and sign in/out for kids min so we wanted to keep costs low. Breeze offered a good user experience for families as they sign their kids in and we liked the reporting option so we can track our attendance.

Justin

Breeze CHMS is a BREEZE!

Better serving our members. Easier access with customizable options. Excellent customer service that answers when you call.

Pros

Breeze CHMS makes data management user-friendly and a joy to work with. Their cloud-based platform allows access wherever we go and helps us best serve our members. When our least tech-savvy employees say "We love Breeze and how easy it is to navigate!" you know it's good! Furthermore, the price is incredible, and the customer service is above all the competition.

Cons

So far...NO CONS. We can't wait to see the new features they roll out in the future!

Reasons for switching to Breeze

ParishSoft was a cumbersome program that always had issues. Their customer service was not meeting our expectations. Their price was based on number of members vs one cost for data. Data is data. It should not cost more if you have 100 to 10000 members. Remember it's all one big excel sheet.

Sandy