• Pros

• "I totally recommend this application, many options there that is almost covering all what we need ... Easy to use, support are awesome eveb scheduling for new features are perfect and done on time"

• "User interface is very important especially with the range of devices that people use. ChMeetings has a great responsive and easy to understand user interface. "

• "ChMeetings is a great tool to manage church administrative tasks such as tracking membership, scheduling events and managing ministries with ease and efficiency. "

• Cons

• "There were some features that were missing but these were addressed by the chmeetings team who listened to our requests and implemented them where they could. "

• "The lack of documentation is a little disconcerting. But, the ease of use and responsiveness of support makes it not really a problem."

• "No Cons, Chmeetings is great, we enjoyed using it in our services."

Browse Chmeetings Reviews

Justus from St.Mary & The strong St.Mouses the black church

Excellent app

As a church we use Ch meeting app to help our members to attend the church easily

Pros

User friendly so a lot of people can go through

Cons

Need more localized experience for education grades in Egypt

Crossover experience from another Church

Angela from Penn Wynne Neighbor Care

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Going from Good to Exceptional

This software is uncomplicated and easy to use. We particularly like the Follow-Up feature. ChMeetings has most of the essential features we need and none of the features we don't need. Their customer support team is wonderful. They have worked very hard to add features that are important for managing our membership of almost 3,000 households across two community organizations. Many of our households have minimal computer skills, so having a viewer-friendly interface is very important. Unlike some organizations, it is important for us to show that the focus is on caring for people. We don't sell products or try to raise significant amounts of money.

Pros

Customer Support! ChMeetings has a very responsive support and development team. The features that they didn't have were due to be released within 3 months and were actually introduced one month ahead of schedule. And at the same time, when I emailed them about an idea that would make our management of 3,000 households easier and they made the more that one of the changes in less than 24 hours. As for features they are currently working on, they keep me updated on their progress. I feel like they are my personal software development company.

Cons

Since one of our organizations is less than a month old, I am still working out the operational structure of the organization in general. That said, tutorial videos for ChMeetings might have provided some of the instructions that would have made my understanding of the software easier. ChMeetings is currently creating tutorial videos which should be available this summer.

Reasons for Choosing Chmeetings

MembershipTookit was a close contender. But, all of these products had far more features than we needed. All of them were missing at least one of the features that we needed and had no plans to change add it. None of them were as viewer-friendly as we needed. Our total operating budget is less than $12,000 and the cost of these products for the features we needed wasn't as reasonable.

Reasons for Switching to Chmeetings

Multiple spreadsheets made it too difficult to manage the information of the 500 member households of our association. Now that we use ChMeetings we have been able to expand to an umbrella organization that covers 3,000 households in our community.

Youssef from Coptic Orthodox Church, UK

Fantastic support and great potential.

Reasons for Switching to Chmeetings

CHMeetings is superior in UI, features, security, being able to have an associated app, ease of use for users and staff.

George from St. George Coptic Orthodox Church

Compatible and Phenomenal Software

They are amazing with customer support. During their hours of operation, they answer RIGHT AWAY. It is mind-blowing and I am so happy and love them so much for this.

Pros

I love how it really helps build, maintain, and expand a church community. It is just amazing. This is a gold software that is AMAZING for church management. The price is just a great fit and is really affordable. I have done research on other software, by no doubt, CH Meetings is #1!

Cons

As much as I love CH Meetings, they are still making updates. I just wish text messages would have higher characters per credit and that when a person registers an account, the profile fields would be mandatory from the beginning so we do not have to hassle with the congregation to add all their profile fields. I know this is not like in other platforms, but at least make it an optional thing. I cannot say anything else because they are doing monthly updates and I cannot wait to see more of those. God bless them really.

Reasons for Choosing Chmeetings

CH Meetings works for a small church

Pros

It was simple to implement. It gave us the solution we needed by helping organize the information about our parishioners and giving us a mechanism to readily communicate to them. The support is extremely responsive. Any problem I had with use, or question I had on how to use it, was answered within hours, or at most a day.

Reasons for Choosing Chmeetings

Primarily price, ease of use, and low cost entry point. Some with low cost didn't have the database features I wanted without additional cost.

Brandon from Consolation Baptist Church

Industry: Executive Office

Fantastic Product / Top Notch Customer Support

Overall, if you are a small, medium or large church, ChMeetings is the church management tool you've been looking for!

Pros

I like the flexibility of this software. The developers are VERY responsive and they appear to be obsessed (smile) with adding new feature. Their customer service is very patient and kind. They are always available to answer questions and their random check-ins is the icing to their support offerings.

Cons

The ability to add users (in bulk) was a feature I liked least but they turned around added that functionality when I needed it most. At this time, I would love the ability for my members to run our forms within the app. I understand this feature is upcoming. I am also looking forward to the ability where the "convenience fee" for donations is automatically calculated and is passed on to the donator. I understand this feature is also upcoming.

More cost effective

Reasons for Switching to Chmeetings

Desired a more affordable system

Jenna from Sunny Brae Baptist Church

Just What We Needed

ChMeetings has changed my experience as being our churches Administrative Assistant. Finding contact information, sending emails, sending birthday/anniversary cards, and keeping everything organized has never been easier! Transitioning into this position, our contacts were previously kept in an excel spread sheet and weren't up to date, but finding ChMeetings has helped me improve our files and overall feel more confident as an Administrative Assistant.

Pros

- All your churches contacts in one place, able to group people into different ministries, easy to search for contact info needed on the fly or while on the phone. - Emailing function is wonderful, able to create an emailing list within the "groups" and also connect to Mail Chimp effortlessly. - Under "reports" you can see birthdays and wedding anniversaries so you never miss a beat with what's going on in your church family. - Our pastor loves the "Follow up" tab so he can keep track of who he needs to contact next. - As our church grows, CHMeetings will be able to grow with us with their subscription options for small, medium and large churches. - The calendar, ability to create forms, and assigns roles to different users are all great features as well!

Cons

I truly cannot think of anything this software is lacking, it really has everything our church needs at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing Chmeetings

Church CRM was going to be quite difficult to install and download, with ChMeetings it was as easy as saving the website to our bookmarks bar in our browser. Ultimately ChMeetings had more useful functions than Church CRM as well from what I could tell. The website of Church CRM didn't have very much information, but ChMeetings really outlined things for you to know what you would be paying for if you decided to subscribe and pay monthly.

Paula from Information technology and services

Perfect

Love it

Pros

Cons

Sometimes takes time to load, nothing else

Devin from Engage Church

Great product especially for small churches

We are able to keep track of people, thoughts and notes, and utilized it with all of our team members.

Pros

I loved that we are able to utilized this product for free as our congregation grows. It has all the features of a expensive church management system but extremely cost effective. You can use it on all devices, allow other users, and even have the congregation update their own information. Great system.

Cons

I wish we could export attendance a little differently, but it isn’t too bad.

Mike from St.Philopateer and St. Demiana Coptic Orthodox Church

Church Management

Pros

Cons

Lack of integration with payment platforms such as PayPal.

Benny from The Church in Mississauga

Great Product Backed by Great Customer Support

I have been using Chmeetings for a few months now on a daily basis, and I am glad that I have found this product. When I recently set out to look for a church management system again (I tried a few years ago but did not find anything suitable), I didn't expect to find anything that would meet all our needs. Chmeetings has exceeded my expectations in terms of features and functionality. The cost is also less than what I expected for what I get from the product and the fantastic customer support. I feel like I am part of the team that drives the evolution of the product, and that gives me confidence about the future.

Pros

Chmeetings' customer support is amazing and is one of the main factors that influenced my decision to choose this product. They are very responsive and open to new ideas, constantly improving the app and adding new features and enhancements. They even provided a Trello board for me to report and track issues and suggestions. Some of the product features that I really like include a native name field (for capturing Chinese names in our case) and custom forms for collecting information from the members. Attendance tracking is easy, and the option to check in with QR codes is nice. There are so many rich features that I haven't explored them all yet. Overall, the system is intuitive and easy to use and learn incrementally.

Cons

The mobile app is one area that has much room for improvement. It does not seem to be a native app and has some performance and rendering issues, but feature-wise, it offers pretty much the same functionality as the web app. Besides that, I have come across a number of bugs in both the web app and the mobile app, but most of them are not critical and they were usually resolved quickly. Lastly, I would also like to see some refinements to the look-and-feel to make the product look more polished and more aesthetically pleasing.

Reasons for Choosing Chmeetings

Features, value, and support.

Father Thomas from Port Said Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese

Excellent App in Church Management System

My overall experience is great. We have 9 churches in Port Said Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese, in addition to many general services. Chmeetings provides a lot of help and great functionality to serve the diocese members. Sunday schools, follow ups, trips, conferences, all are easy to monitor and evaluate using Chmeetings. I highly recommend Chmeetings to any church or diocese, because it worth the money and the benefits are unlimited.

Pros

Chmeetings has many advantages and benefits. The most I like about it, is the ability of expanding to cover all churches in the Archdiocese. Features like sending customized SMS and Emails are great to personalize the messages from the church to its members. Managing the weekly meetings, trips and conferences is so easy. managing Followups and events is very easy and helpful. Confessions Organizing is Wonderfull and very helpful and useful for Priests. Reports are great and helpful. The developers are always adding new features, and they are very rapid to fix unexpected bug. The app is very valued and lot of priests and servants are already using it.

Cons

No Cons, Chmeetings is great, we enjoyed using it in our services.

Joseph from St. Mary and St John Orthodox Church

Great Church Management Software and tool

Pros

This is a great platform to keep track of your congregation. It groups families information together and one can very quickly update any record very easily. It has great reporting functionality to see how the congregation are distributed across neighborhoods and cities. Developer is extremely responsive to any questions or issues that may arise and the tool has been continuously being upgraded with new features. Most recent features include contribution module to allow users to donate to the church and member access that allows users to login to the database and update their data.

Cons

None! All the features that are currently implemented are working really well,

Fr Samwel Hanna from St. George Church

Best software for a church congregation management

Pros

Easy to use, best customer service, always adding something new to the software to make it perfect.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like about this software

Reasons for Choosing Chmeetings

It is made with ministry in mind

DICKSON from university of zimbabwe

review for church

there are church members who at times do not show up for church for too long periods, you can easily track them and make follow ups

Pros

makes events planning easy for church gatherings and its easy to use, even when it comes to locating data it becomes easily.

Cons

it can be readily used by advantaged users can use this software which i feel discriminates on the basis of well being

Makafui from Love Economy Church

Very effective and robust app suitable for the management of any church sy

app is Great... and response from development team is great..

Pros

This software addresses our administrative needs in follow-up, small groupings, statistical analysis of attendance, social media integrations etc.. every feature is great on the app and addresses my church needs.. The development team responds prompt to any concerns and are able to customize or add features to the app to suit your needs.. I recommend this app..

Cons

I think having an interractive chat feature between users, and hierarchical security features will be great features to add to the app..

Reasons for Switching to Chmeetings

This app was focused on church features.. and tailored for it..

Youssef from Telecommunications

Very useful application

Wonderful

Pros

Very useful and helpful for organizing meeting schedule reservation and as a database

Cons

The application is very easy to use. Well organized

Paul from KW Redeemer

Great fit for a small church

I looked at a dozen applications, and was ready to go with hosting an open source application, when I came across CHMeetings. I could see quite quickly that it was a good match, and I found it easy to load up our congregation data and get running.

Pros

Just the right set of features for us, easy to learn and use. Flexible model, easy import / export. The development team is very responsive to suggestions, and the support team is knowledgeable and quick to respond to questions.

Cons

I would have liked features for the congregation to login, but ... I see that they have just started adding features for this. (I haven't tried it yet.)

Reasons for Choosing Chmeetings

It has the features we needed with some room to grow, it is cloud hosted, and it is priced right.

Curt from Faith Bible Church

Great Bang for your Buck!

Pros

Absolutely the best value on the market. Rich, full-featured, user-friendly. The best customer service ever! You will not be sorry if you choose Chmeetings. It has helped our church double in the 4 months we have used it.

Cons

The few things I wanted that were not there, there absolutely splendid customer service added to the program.

Mina from St.mary st.abraam ajax

Chmeetings in SMSA

Pros

Easy to configure, customized to any church environment, easy to extract/search for data, stable,easy to use even by beginners, experienced & committed Customers support, very good features for managing church congregation data.

Cons

I didn't countered any major defect in the system.

Scott from Grace

Church

Great

Pros

Ease of use and set ups do the cost thanks

Cons

Can’t add pictures of congregants Into data base

Bassem from SMSG

Very good user experience

Pros

Simple, easy to use, customizable, frequent new features

Cons

More configurable items for special cases are needed

Fábio Roque da Silva from Education

Accessibility and great support

Pros

It has a friendly interface. It has optimized accessibility and great support.

Cons

There are no negative aspects, the platform is improving a lot.

Mina from St Mary Faggala Church

awesome

Pros

its easy to use, lite application and friendly.

Cons

The design need to be more attractive .. that's it