• Pros

• "Easy to use and well organized. Very professional."

• "Arbox makes life easy and simple. I'm really satisfied. Since joining, I see the changes and the improvement of the software."

• "Convenience and reliability. Available anywhere and anytime. Loaded with relevant features."

• Cons

• "It could be a little more customizable for my specific wants and needs."

• "minor features and personal taste of usage . some data and BI could be better implemented.. overall perfect match to expectations."

• "I can’t think of any cons because they take care of stuff right away really serious guys"

Browse Arbox Reviews

Avi (Abraham) from CrossFit Hod Hasharon

Arbox review

Arbox has allowed us to centralize all aspects of business management: accounting, HR, Facilities, Sales, Marketing and even customer service in one reliable system. I enjoy the admin platform in as many devices as I want for no added charges. On the other hand, We also get the benefits of an amazing client app that helps us maintain people connected to our business and brand, logistically and emotionally.

Pros

Cons

The team destroys every con that has popped up with excellent service and constant updating. Theyre always developing, so I have no real con to report. They communicate timely with customers on updates in clear and practical ways.

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Avi! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your gym anyway we can.

Sonya from Spine Pilates

Best Technological CRM platform for Gyms & studios that brings office management&Control everywhere.

Arbox brought our Customers management from the office desk to be available everywhere anytime in our mobile and laptops. More control automation and insight view of the Studio finance aspects / customers needs. It made our Studio management Life easier, and concentrate more on professional Pilates issues for our customers.

Pros

- Modern User Interface, and user friendly - Loaded with many capabilities Mainly for Members & Schedules with additional great features for Sales / Finance / Insights / Reports / Message Center.... - Automation Automation Automation - Availability over cloud - everywhere anytime. - Great support, and customer service - answers each service issue in short time - Evolving company with responsive development and adaptation to the customer needs. - Always comes with surprising new features and capabilities

Cons

- Developed and built mainly for Gyms and less for Pilates Studios. But... Takes our Pilates aspects suggestions, open issues, and advises, and works now to adopt it to the platform and bring it to live. - Missing Logging and backup capability for the users. - Need to improve technical support analysis.

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Sonya! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio anyway we can.

Yael from Crossfit Raanana

Excellent software, exceptional customer service.

Amazing. Since we use Arbox, business management has become much simpler and more efficient. And our users experience is much better.

Pros

First of all, customer service-WOW! amzing. The software is renewable and offers a variety of new options that help to run the business optimally and efficiently. Everything is accessible and easy, for both administrators and app users. The direct connection, response and openness of the company executives makes the customer's need - for future development

Cons

Still missing some features that might help with the my clients

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thank you Yael! We appreciate your review and promise to always provide you with the best management platform to grow your gym

Jonathan Jacob from CrossFit Hazeevim

Absolutely Great

Great

Pros

ARBOX revolutionized my club and took it 5 steps forward. It is the most user friendly and comprehensive software I ever used in my club.

Cons

Was not there earlier on (2012) when I just started my club :)

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Jonathan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Josh from Crossfit jerusalem

A useful product.

Pros

The team never takes cosumers for granted. They are always evolving and quickly respond to our needs as best they can.

Cons

The reports can have bugs sometimes.....

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Josh! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

Iris from Isi Pilates

Arbox is not just an application. Its my partner

Arbox is my partner all the way, it helps me to run the studio smoothly , it is making my life easier. I dont have to be on the phone all day.

Pros

It allows me to have a lot of free time , it is taking care of all the administration work. Especially handling the waiting list.

Cons

It is not cheap. But i have to say that it is worth it

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Iris! We appreciate your review and promise to do our best to help you grow your studio and always be the partner you see in us

Tal from Shmeps fit

I love these guys

It has made my life so much easier I dont need to worry about of all the small details of my business its all placed inside the app and theres a click away from me.

Pros

Everything they do is so professional and down to the smallest details I cant think of any cons when it comes to this company because every time I tell them about something they take care of it right away.

Cons

I cant think of any cons because they take care of stuff right away really serious guys

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Tal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Omri from CrossFit Panda

Best software in the market

Pros

Most user friendly software i have seen, great integration between all of the features including tons of statistics about your business. They are always working on improving and adding more features and the support is very responsive when needed.

Cons

Class Signup system is not customized for our businesss needs.

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Omri! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Liav from Fitness Industry

Excellent products with good service

Using for over 3 years , many daily users of the same management tools good and useful for many causes and tasks within the company.

Pros

adjustments to requests , easy to use , financial tools and mamangement

Cons

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Liav! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your gym.

Nadav from CrossFit Kfar Saba

Arbox review

Pros

It integrates all I need for customer service, tracking and managing. All things could be exported to spreadsheets

Cons

It could be a little more customizable for my specific wants and needs.

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Nadav! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

TOMER from CUERPO

Great UX

Pros

Cons

There is an income status but I would like to have an expenses feature.

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Tomer! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can. We will definitely the "expenses feature" into consideration.

Daniel from D&D fitness

Industry: Environmental Services

Data became available and simple to use

True business partners

Pros

The best thing about Arbox is their adaptation to the customer needs, been there since the starting point and everything they do came from the customer side.

Cons

The app is a bit old fashioned- but by the end of 2019 it supposed to be a new one.

Response from Arbox

Replied October 2019

Thanks Daniel! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Iftach from Crossfit haifa

Best crm app for fitness clubs

Best crm app we ever had

Pros

Excellent service Taking care for our needs along the years Quick learners

Cons

The atheltes performance manager on the app

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Iftach! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. Stay tuned for our new members app - it's going to be a game changer...

Ortal from Studio wORkout

Arbox is the best crm software

Amazing

Pros

The software is convenient to use for management and customers. Assisting in customer monitoring and control. Excellent customer service

Cons

The software has many functions that I do not know.

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Ortal! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Dafnit from Fitness

Knowledge is power

Pros

The system is very intuitive, easy to implement in small and large clubs

Cons

Missing personal training management solution

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Dafnit! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. We are working these days on a knowledge base and training solutions. We believe this will be a huge help to our customers.

Lior from IS

The most useful app for training

Pros

- I can get quick status on my upcoming week training - I can easily manage my training- submit to a new one or cancel in the last minute only using the Arbox app

Cons

- Missing alarm clock integration, for morning wake-ups

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Lior! We appreciate your review. We will consider the alarm clock idea for our next version :)

Sagee from Justfit Karmia

very comfortable software

Managing all the customers in my sport club very easy.

Pros

Easy to use and well organized. Very professional.

Cons

Not very fast software, it takes time to response and uploading things

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Sagee! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your club anyway we can.

Hadar from Shine Studio

ARbox is an excellent solution

Easy to use, we work with it daily, managing our business CRM, and its very good overall

Pros

User friendly Good tech support Good also for mobile use

Cons

Doesn't have accounting system in-house but they have a collaboration with another company

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Hadar! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your studio any way we can.

Idan from Crossfit beer sheva

The best a crossfit box can get

Pros

Simplicity and costumer service And fare price

Cons

Few minor bugs the app not always works with all smartphones

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Idan! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

Hila from Space

Excellent software

Pros

Easy to operate. works on the internet

Cons

Less connects to the overall design of the software

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Hila! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do.

Oz from Fitness

A great software for mange your gym

A great product with a good support from the company

Pros

Eazey to use A lot of ways to communicate with our customers On line formes to manage our data

Cons

The app for registration of the customer's need an upgrade

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Oz! We appreciate your review and promise to keep providing you with the best management platform for your gym!

Sheffie from PICO

Unique, community-building member experience

The Arbox mobile application makes it easy and fun for me to book classes at my go-to studio. I see huge upside in Arbox's ability to drive member retention for studios that seek to build meaningful communities.

Pros

I love being able to see which friends are attending classes I've signed up for in the member app. This is an awesome feature!

Cons

No cons - love everything about the app!

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Sheffie! We appreciate your review and promise keep updating our mobile app with new features. We have a few surprises in store...

Moran from Studio Moran

ARBOX REVIEW

Pros

Easy to use developing all the time very good service

Cons

there are still some things that the software doesnt have a solutions for my needs

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Moran! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your studio.

Bosmat from Rani boms FITNESS center

Good and easy software

Pros

easy software and aThere is good technical support

Cons

There are not all options in the lesson schedule

Response from Arbox

Replied December 2019

Thanks Bosmat! We appreciate your review and promise to always update and upgrade our product to better serve your fitness center.

Ariel from Repeat Fitness

The best management software for fitness clubs

Wow

Pros

Greatest UX/UI ever seen. Flexible and amazing interface Zero to none bugs fluid flow and great reports

Cons

Maybe lack of hebrew in app. And thats about it

Response from Arbox

Replied January 2020

Thanks Ariel! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do and help you grow your business anyway we can.

nissim from tlv lgbt sports club

ARBOX its not an app, its a game changer

Pros

Arbox is so easy to use, no special training needed for the users

Cons

cant find something that i don't like in the app

Response from Arbox

Replied November 2019

Thanks Nissim! We appreciate your review and promise to always have our customers' needs in mind in everything we do. We are sure working with Arbox will help the TLV LGBT Sport Club to grow and help you better manage the club.