All Daxko Operations Reviews

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2018

Intuitive and Reliable

Excellent reports and functionality

PROS

Daxko is the gold standard of CRM tools. Every option is configured to where you expect it to be. Our IT Dept has integrated into our systems and I am working with vendors to use it with external software.

CONS

the Mass amount of options and features it is easy to get lost discovering new reports and new ways of doing the same thing.

Lisa

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2022

New upgrade not as easy for users.. I hope it was made easier for your programmers at least.

Daxko is a good product. I like that it still has the pencil (edit) feature as that assists in training new personal. As I have been with this YMCA for over 20 years..and been through a few changesand difference software ,I do like this one best.

PROS

Everything I need to do with an existing member is still there. just takes longer to find

CONS

the software loads more slowly. Still having trouble locating what I want , but I know its there somewhere. Since the upgrade the member photos have gotten smaller and even seem stretched wider.. We do not need a frame around them. We need to see who they are as some teens/guests try to sneak in as existing members. In case of an emergency I will have trouble finding the member on work out floor or class using that tiny photo.( yes I have enlarged my screen)

Susan

Information Services, 51-200 employees

Front Desk Assoicate

PROS

Easy to use and if I get stuck , support services are right there as always for me.

CONS

When an unexpected change happens and we do not get notified.

Debi

Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2016

Getting better, but still some distance to go...

Daxko Ops is much simpler to use than other CRM/Database systems, but it has some ways to go in terms of functionality and adaptability. Fortunately, Daxko has become very responsive to evolving user needs and has really stepped up its customer service. It can take hours searching for solutions on the user forums, however, Daxko staff are very responsive when you phone or email them. My YMCA association was among the first of the Daxko adopters and I've been here two years. From what I see, it has been an expensive solution that met basic needs, but was slow to adapt. There is now an enhanced effort to improve customer/user interfaces and interoperability in a web and cloud-based environment. It's basic and it does the job, but Daxko still has some distance to go to fully meet the evolving needs of a diverse, multi-platform client base. Fortunately, it appears to be on the right track as it rolls out new features. Perhaps the best part of Daxko is the shared community experience. Daxko users are very generous with their help, information and process documentation.

PROS

Ease of use. Community forums are extremely useful. Customer service has become top notch and very proactive about providing training when new features are rolled out.

CONS

Creating custom reports is a huge challenge when trying to pull and analyze data. Also, the Daxko Ops interface with our web site is downright awful for users trying to log in or conduct searches - although they are working on that.

Barbara

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Works well

From the accounting world I came from, we used a business version of Quickbooks. This is way different but is very effective.

PROS

Has become more user friendly over the last 5 years. System is consistent and reliable, very few outages or lengthy waits for the system to come back up.

CONS

Limited edit rights after posting a transaction.

Hi Barbara - thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback! We're glad to hear that you find Daxko improving the user experience since onboarding. I am curious to hear more about what type of items you would be interested in editing after a transaction has been posted. If you don't mind shooting an email to support@daxko.com with "ATTN Rachel Haney" in the subject line to kickstart that conversation. Thanks!

Replied March 2024

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2018

2.5 years of use

Daxko was overall okay. It provided what was needed, but ease of use was not where it should have been.

PROS

Daxko Operations has been the only software I have known and used daily for the last two and a half years. It seems to be able to do all of the necessary things you would need (i.e. membership, reports, finance, etc), but it took some getting used to to be able to use efficiently.

CONS

The layout of the web page was difficult to navigate. It seemed like certain tasks were hidden under irrelevant tabs. The was difficult to have a efficient work flow when running reports and dealing with finance. It took a long time to figure out where each report was hidden and still have trouble locating certain things on the web page.

Reviewed March 2018

Good products, Too expensive, Don't Play Well with Others

Operational and Consistency of Use.

PROS

Good membership and program management system. They do well understanding the needs of YMCA's and trying understand how to improve.

CONS

Cost, Rigid and lack of integrations. Daxko has a great package of services but they will charge you A LOT of money for each one. Their contracts are very rigid for the non-profit sector and they do not integrate well with other services. We have been told their back-end API is a mess.

Madeline

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Daxko Is A Very Useful App

PROS

It is very useful and easy to use when you are first learning the ropes.

CONS

I don't think there is anything in particular that I don't like about Daxko.

Alexis

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Daxko Operation

PROS

Is simple and organized once you get used to it.

CONS

Some aspects of setting up memberships can be quite complicated

Charlanda

Information Services, 11-50 employees

The evolution of Daxco

PROS

It was prompt and precise with whatever actions needed

CONS

It will freeze up and the program will shutdowns

Khristina

Recreational Facilities and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Daxko

Daxko allows staff to quickly process customer requests

PROS

It is user friendly for both employees and customers. It is easy to go between tabs and return for additional information.

CONS

Everything is great! I am excited to use the full product launch next month. I had the training and am so thankful that we are switching to Daxko

Reasons for switching to Daxko Operations

There was too much available to use which caused confusion and decreased the speed of service

Kathy

Recreational Facilities and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Administrative and Functionality

I am an advocate for Daxko in our organization. The support and customer service is wonderful.

PROS

The ease of membership sales and changes. It is great being able to track staff usages through the event log. The recently updated Corporate Membership invoicing was a great update, literally saved me hours of time per month.

CONS

The child care package can be very cumbersome when you need to change an enrollment for a child. When granting permission, sometime is not clear exact what those permission are.

Reason for choosing Daxko Operations

The ease of use and the input that we have is customizing some of the functions to meet our organizations needs.

Reasons for switching to Daxko Operations

lack of system functionality and extreme lack of customer service

Adam

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Daxko

It's the best software for Y's but it can be improved on. Can't customize or make changes to the system.

PROS

easy to use interface. can catch on quickly.

CONS

Difficult to customize. Can only do it if Daxko allows it. needs to be updated to the 21 century. interface reminds me of Windows 98. Could use some better standards reports. like who is on hold, how many cancelations are pending or will be canceled at the end of the month.

Sheila

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Daxko Operations

Daxko Operations and Daxko Accounting are great for the YMCA. As a non-profit, we have so many different aspects of the company and Daxko can handle it all.

PROS

Daxko Operations was installed and in use before I joined the company. I predominantly use the Finance module. It is easy to use and makes reconciling the bank statement each month a breeze. I love the easy reports. I can find a revenue amount on any product we offer for a period of time within seconds.

CONS

The last update when looking up members adds steps for me to get to financial transactions.

Kim

Reviewed November 2017

Very positive experience.

PROS

Their customer support is top notch! They are fast and thorough at responding and helping! Literally the best customer service I've found.

CONS

Building a custom report can be challenging. Wish you could modify the software for certain things without huge fees but I understand why there is an expense. Don't like that you can't reuse your gift cards.

Nicholas

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2019

A Competitive Data Organization Software

We at the YMCA use Daxko to check-in members, update their membership information and track retention trends. Overall this software does the job well. I would recommend it and put in the top-running for anyone searching for database software.

PROS

Daxko has many different features that allow users and administrators to access different information about guests, track attendance trends, and provide accurate member/guest retention data.

CONS

Daxko can often be difficult to use, depending on what you're searching for. Sometimes, there are specific actions you must take when using the software that could be made easier with a few simple coding changes.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2018

Using Daxko Operations has been a great improvement from our previous member database software.

PROS

Easy to use. Self-paced training is available for new staff to utilize. Reports that are easy to create.

CONS

There are very few cons to this software. Program registration would be a great addition to the self-paced essentials training.

Jocelyn

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Great customer data software

PROS

Easy to find data, ease of reporting customer data for both customers and staff

CONS

Reports lack titles when exported to excel

Angie