• Pros

• "Software is very easy to operate. Love all the features, having our own app and whenever you have an issue, the customer service is top notch."

• "The software is very user friendly and the support is awesome. I learned in about a week. If there is an error the team is there to assist. Very friendly people. "

• "The staff are very friendly and when then actually are able to help me, they are patient and try to answer all of my questions. The list of capabilities of the software is long and wonderful. "

• Cons

• "The only issue I have had is that there have been errors on the client contracts that were saved in their profile. With your customer support team, we have been trying to figure out the issue. "

• "There are some features that look like they would be helpful, but seem to be awkward to implement within our business structure. "

• "I would like to see more options in merchant card service integration. The options available are great, but more expensive than many other options."

Browse EZFacility Reviews

Kip from Laser Trooper Laser Tag

Great Product for FEC or Gym

I spent months researching options and talking to companies, ultimately EZ Facility won hands down. We had personalized training and were up and running quickly. I haven't regretted my choice once. We get notifications in advance for any upcoming changes and a customer service that has always made life easy for us. I recommend EZ Facility to anyone that needs an easy reliable platform. I doubt you will find a way to outgrow it or find it lacking. Simply put, EZ Facility is awesome.

Pros

Flexibility. We can do everything that we want to do in a P.O.S. system and manage memberships in one solution. League management is also easy to use and set up. We barely scratch the surface of what this solution can offer.

sean from Bradley Sports Center

EZ Facility Is the Lifeline of our Facility - The Bradley Sports Center

Our overall experience with EZ has been excellent. Attempting to switch to a new scheduling/bookkeeping software would be monumental and thankfully, EZ has given us no reason to even consider that possibility.

Pros

EZ's intuitive learning relationship with the user is fantastic. There are functions that become second nature and those that are not accessed as frequently are easily recalled with just a couple of clicks. The ability to bulk schedule hundreds of recurring lessons over the course of several months is priceless. And the ability to create a large booking for a team or someone at the counter is quick and 100% accurate allowing us to let the customer see their and confirm right on the spot. With the invoicing functions, billing is straight forward and detailed. A client can question any item on an invoice and with the history function, we are able to see who made the changes or original booking and solve any miscommunication issues within a few minutes or hours. The pay functions are fantastic and using the cc interface is 100% accurate. Database storage is awesome and allows for a complete email campaign to all of a select group contained within the entire database. Email campaigns are professional and effective. The data mined from any campaign related to how many were opened, clicks that follow are priceless. It lets us gauge the relevance of the email and the response we get. Finally, when support is needed, even if it is just to ask how to do something, a REAL PERSON answers! Not only do they answer but they solve problems, help with tasks or take the time to teach us how to do something we do not know how to do. There is no better customer support in any business

Cons

My only complaint with EZ is its inability to process invoices in a timely manner with hundreds of items contained within in a single invoice. We have clients who provide lessons over the course of a month and each individual lesson is a single item. When trying to modify an item or add an item to the invoice, this process can sometimes take minutes to do. If I am trying to modify many items, like apply discounts, this can take sometimes hours to accomplish. The upside of this is EZ has been very responsive to this unique issue engaging me all the way up to personal calls with support team software engineers to see the issues and then address them. I will say that while not perfect, there has been progress in reducing the time these tedious but frequently recurring tasks take.

Avian from ReCYCLE ROOM

EZ FACILITY SOFTWARE RULES !

EZ Facility is like having my own private IT department thats available ALL DAY LONG. I just cant physically see my IT team but they always pick up with an incredible happy, upbeat demeanor with SOLUTIONS AND ANSWERS..... Always. They have NEVER said they didnt understand something or didnt know about something.

Pros

The efficiency, ease, thoroughness is 5 - Star

Cons

Cant take the EZ FACILITY IT TEAM/STAFF out on weekends for drinks and dinner.

Reasons for Choosing EZFacility

MINDBODY IT wasnt as good. Could not get in touch with anyone unless they were emailed. Software was difficult to understand and grasp.

Diane from UScore Soccer

User friendly

It is fairly user friendly and easy to navigate. It is helpful to have everything in one place.

Pros

All of our registrations are in one place and integrate with our website easily for online registration.

Cons

When searching in groups you have to start over and can not just go back. This can be frustrating going through multiple steps again and again.

Response from EZFacility

Replied December 2019

Hi Diane, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your support and partnership. A member of our team will reach out to you in regard to your frustrations concerning groups. Again, we appreciate your on-going support. Have a nice day!

Angela from competition pool

I work with EZ in membership, selling groups, items and packages, producing reports

Are we referring now to Capterra or EZ?

Pros

I love that interested parties can schedule and pay for groups on their own computer from home. I do not like that this creates a duplicate member when they do so. I like that you can send a receipt by email to member.

Cons

We have Youth Programs we prorate. Prorating in EZ is done manually, with a calculator, by staff which leaves room for error. When sending an email to members I cannot attach forms such as freeze or termination forms for someone who has already left the area. When selling memberships to a family of 7, it is very tedious having to enter the same emergency contact names and phone #s and billing information into all 7 EZprofiles. It would be nice to have a copy contact info for all of this. Then, If there happens to be an young adult child who wishes to pay his own membership, we could manually go in and edit that for him. Please offer this option to review again.

Shaun from 5S Fitness LTD

Great Management Software

Overall this is a great option for your business and I would recommend this product.

Pros

I like the functionality of the software, it is a great all in one system.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the software is that you need an internet connection to run it. If for any reason you loose your internet connection then everything stops, even POS and client check in.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied April 2019

Shaun: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

Sarah from Brightline performance ltd

Bounce gym

Ez has been great - takes a while to learn but it is the best overall we have found. Support is excellent and immediate which makes all the difference.

Pros

-Schedule gives great at glance view of what is happening on a given day - self service app - memberships

Cons

-bit clunky to enter packages -no automatic email to customer when a payment fails -could have ability to create own reports - ability to add password protected notes re treatment to a clinic page

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied April 2019

Sarah: We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review-- and appreciate the feedback and product suggestions. Should you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out! -Bryant

Spencer from The Barn Fitness Club

EZF Feedback

EZ takes away lots of front desk scheduling which creates time for the team to spend with members. The backend is full of great reports to aid business decisions and can get instant information at the press of a button.

Pros

Simple for staff to use and easy for members to schedule their classes.

Cons

The staff facing part isn't particularly eye catching but it works well which is the main thing. It would be great if members would receive a notification other than an email when moving from waitlist to scheduled.

Nancy from Goga Studios

Great service even for small business

My overall experience has been highly favorable. Every question I asked, even though it seemed insignificant, they answered promptly and with extreme courtesy.

Pros

The versatility and affordability. I am a very small business but it is affordable even for me compared to other membership tracking companies.

Cons

There could possibly be a sliding scale for small businesses with fewer than 100 customers.

pete from southampton fives

Very User Friendly!

great staff, good customer service.

Pros

We started with the FA system which was horrendous and not user friendly... A recommendation to EZ Facility has made the clouds disappear and alot easier to use! The back office assistance by staff is second to none...(ive made a few mistakes!) which have been fixed no problem

Cons

nothing very user friendly. always on the phone to help you !

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied April 2019

Pete: We have your back! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

Jenniffer from YWCA Central Carolinas

EZ Facility Software Review

Overall, I like EZ Facility. It is easy to learn and to teach to my team. Customer Service is exceptional. Having the ability to pull expiring memberships helps with increasing our membership numbers as I am able to send out reminder renewal letters. I would also like to have the ability to run additional reports (birthdate, members who haven't worked out in a while, etc) so that we could take our personal touch and customer service we offer to the next level.

Pros

I like that it is easy to input membership data into the software. I manage the front desk so it is imperative that everyone on my team knows how to enter the data without mistakes. I also like that it is relatively easy to pull reports (deposit reports, expiring memberships, etc) as this feature is used daily. Also, customer service is remarkable. If I have a problem or question, the customer service team is quick to respond and very helpful in solving my problem or answering my questions.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to be able to set the cancellation date in advance for our monthly draft members. We have a 30 day cancellation policy and if the membership isn't active for the next month, then we have to wait until the pending membership is active before we can cancel it. It makes for extra work and reminders. Also, we recently increased our pricing. This was a very time consuming in setting up the monthly memberships and has had an impact on the memberships whose accounts had been frozen.

Joanna from Complete Fitness Training

This system can do everything you need to run your facility and the support is excellent!

This software has helped our small team to maximize our efficiency! The features of EzFacility help us to get our billing and scheduling done quickly and accurately, which maximizes the time we are able to spend in the gym with our clients!

Pros

The best feature about this software system is the packages feature! This screen makes it so easy to create and define the right packages for your team and clients. The defined reservation/package types make scheduling and billing simple! Take the few minutes to define your reservations and packages up front. It is an easy step and it will save you hours of time later!

Cons

There is a learning curve to using the system. It is user friendly, but not simple. You may need to search for a report or feature that you need, but most likely, if you have thought to do it, the feature is there! The client education is excellent and the tech support group is great! They are very responsive and there to help you until you feel completely comfortable with all of the features you use!

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Hi Joanna, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

September 2011

Aaron from Washington City

September 2011

The Most Comprehensive and Accommodating Browser/Portal Based Software Solution for Any Size Gym

The Washington City Community Center in Washington City, Utah has been with EZ Facility since 2008 and have been consistently impressed by its abilities and functionality. It is an incredible system that has made me feel, as and operations manager over a 110,000 sq. ft facility, always in control and on top of my facility. In this industry those are feelings that are hard to come by. In particular, EZ Facility Software in completely portal based...That means I need no special computer servers or updating schedules for software because all a facility needs to run EZ Facility is a internet browser. No need to run PCs or Macs only, just open your browser and log in! We are a Macintosh City ONLY and EZ Facility runs flawlessly with Safari or Google Chrome. To all those on EZ's team, you do an incredible job and I appreciate your excellent customer service. Sincerely, Aaron Olsen Operations Manger Washington City Community Center Washington City, Utah

Pros

Browser/Portal/Cloud Computing- The software is not loaded on a computer or a server. You log on by simply connecting to the internet, opening your browser and logging on to EZFacility.com. All the different components of the software are fully integrated with one another. Employee Time Clock, Facility Schedule/Online Schedules, Customer Liability Waivers, Point of Sale Register Modules, Program/Group/Sport Registration and Online Registations, Facility Reservation System, Membership Sales and Tracking, Membership Check-in, Equipment Rental, Attendance, Client Information, and Financial Reports. More specifically, the financial reporting is unmatched, in that it allows the facility to extract and export any amount or detail of data that is desired. The Management Dashboard in particular allows the administrator to stay in control at all times my monitoring each of the many variables affecting the facilites income. From there, trends can easily be established and planed on.

Cons

I would like to see more integration with Smart Phones with EZ Facility. Currently I can use EZ Facility with my Iphone, however, there remains room for the developers to optimize a mobile version of the software. I believe it is in development; however, it would be nice to have seen that sooner.

Bobbi from Outperforme Athletics

Customer service is top notch. A few small challenges with the software, but they are quick to help

We are 24/7 and this allows our customers and employees to easily manage billing/scheduling/payments with fairly minimal hassle.

Pros

Customer service and frequent updates to the software show that they do care about their customers and are continually trying to improve their product. It's easy to use once you've gotten used to it.

Cons

Reports can be challenging to generate the information that you're looking for (ie memberships); customers were often frustrated with the self service because they couldn't access information about previous invoices; unable to purchase multiple items in one transaction or share between family members in one transaction in the self service portal etc., although it sounds like this might be something EZ is currently working on.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Hi Bobbi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide you and your business with great Customer Service. We have recently made changes and new updates to our Self Service portal. For more information or for any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team at (877) 358-7774. Thank you for your support, we look forward to our continued partnership. -The EZFacility Team

Darcy from City of Glen Cove Parks and Recreation

Life Changing Software

Our municipality controls 8 fields in our city stadium hosting little league baseball, travel baseball, senior baseball, little league softball, men's softball, women's softball, tee ball, junior soccer, travel soccer, adult coed soccer, adult coed kickball, football - and all manner of tournaments, as well as renting out our fields to neighboring towns whose facilities are not adequate to their needs. We also manage a separate soccer field in use for practice and league play. Before we had EZFacility, an enormous amount of time, effort and energy was expended in scheduling and not always with success. Every change in date or time, every rainout became a major headache, not to mention the confusion that erupted when four teams showed up to use the same field or when bases were incorrect. Imagine a huge game of Telephone with conflicting information between coaches and field crews! It could truly become a madhouse in Parks and Recreation. When we finally began to use EZFacility, life changed. The training was excellent and using the system is a breeze! Scheduling an entire league is quickly done and it is not possible to double book any field. Our field crew knows at a glance which fields to ready for which sport and there is never a problem looking weeks ahead or back . The rare times when a problem arises, the help desk is available and the problem quickly solved. This has saved time and eliminated the frustration that too often accompanied this task previously.

Pros

Ease of use, reliability, share-ability, time saving, accurate

Jake from Cynergy Fitness

I am very happy with EZfacility. Great customer service and extremely fair. Thank you!

Pros

I appreciate the personal relationships that I have with a lot of the EZfacility employees. Most of the people I talk to, know me on a first name basis, and they understand my situations. I have never had a customer service problem, and I rarely have to wait more than 2 minutes to talk to a representative.

Cons

I wish the POS system would load faster and was more efficient. Also, I am not a fan of the "check-in" feature/window. If the check-in screen is not selected and a member scans in, it can be a problem. If you do not have at least 2 computers at your front desk, a lot of members will not get checked in.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Hi Jake, Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We at EZFacility are continuously working to enhance our features and our product. In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

KC from South Coast Chinese Cultural Association

The system was so flexible it feeds our many needs. The Tech Support is the best I am experiencing.

In the prior version, the clients self-service portal has only very few basic function, however, the new upgrade version has many improvements, thus this has been resolved.

Pros

We used EZFacility for our Facility Rental Billing, Facility Resources Schedule, Clubs Membership Management, Members attendance check-in, Point of Sales, Packages Sale online, and Private lessons. The application is easy to setup and very user friendly. The application also included so many useful reports we needed. The accounting module is very detail and complete. The tech support is very friendly, helpful and professional, they resolve my issues promptly, and correctly - it is the best experiences I had with. EZFacility has provided me with the required training to ensure our implementation process is successful and our system up and running with no issues.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Hello KC, Thank you for your detailed and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Jenniffer from YWCA Central Carolinas.

As a front desk team member, I use this software daily. Once I learned it, it has been easy to use.

Reports for membership renewals are easy to run. Support is always timely and easy to communicate with.

Pros

It is easy to use. Reports are easy to run. The representative in support is great if we have a problem. Support is always nice and prompt.

Cons

It would be nice for members to be able to sign up online for memberships, instead of only in person. Sometimes, there are billing glitches.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied June 2018

Jennifer: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. As a note-- if configured during their implementation--memberships can be sold online. Should this not be the case for your account I would contact your EZExpert. Should you want to speak with someone to learn more-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

Michael from RHP Training Centre

Overall it has been positive. Most issues are resolved in a timely manner.

The majority of our needs in one piece of software

Pros

It is relatively user-friendly. The ability to manage multiple aspects of the business in one platform.

Cons

Would love to see automatic emailing of a receipt upon the completion of a transaction. Issues that do arise tend to be repetitive ones.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied June 2018

Michael: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. In regards to automatic emails-- that is something that we have noted and have been hearing requested more often as of late. If you should have any additional ideas-- feel free to enter them at:https://ezfacility.uservoice.com/forums/64505-tms-tcms-suggestion-box. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

Eric from Powershop Gym, Inc

June 2016

Great service makes it all worth it.

I can't stress enough that it's a great experience. Always! If and I do mean IF we have a problem (usually it is us not knowing how to do something properly) we call and immediately get an answer! Not only an answer but a fast and friendly answer! We have never had a bad experience calling in or a customer service person that was not willing to help or wasn't friendly! As far as the product goes it does everything we need it to and does it very efficiently and very well.

Pros

The backing of amazing customer support. Because it is a beast we can't always remember how to do the once in a while things (change tax rates, add a new reservation type and put it online, etc)

Cons

That it cannot sync both ways with Google calendar or that there isn't an app to have it easily change schedules not thru a web broswer

Cheryl from Centre Ice Training Academy

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Overall a great experience; support is very responsive and most times are able to find a solution.

client database, clinic registration, client schedule tracking, billing, statement, invoice tracking extensive reporting capabilities

Pros

User Friendly, good payment tracking system, good scheduling system. Customer Support is excellent Pricing Options negotiable

Cons

The fact that I am not able to process a direct debit transaction directly from EZ Facility. For credit card payments it's no problem I can swipe or type the card number and it directly links to my banking system however for Debit payment I must log into a separate system (in my case Moneris) to process the Debit transaction. I would like a longer length of time logged into the system before I automatically get timed out.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for sharing your feedback. Were grateful for the opportunity to provide great support to you and your business. If you have a question regarding the system timing out please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3. Thank you for your partnership. The EZFacility Team

July 2016

Shawnette from Golden Leaf Ministries

July 2016

We Love EZ Facility

We were using a very basic membership software that required us to manually change expired members from active to expired, even though dates start dates and expiration dates were included. We also had a booking page with this same company that NEVER worked. So we switched to EZ Facility which has been able to do everything we wanted to do and lots of things we didn't know we needed. The training that EZ Facility provided was very intuitive and thorough. The software has been very easy to use, even for our staff which includes a few people who are 70+ and not into computers at all.

Pros

It's basically a one stop management software. Staff can clock in and out, the check in process for clients is simple to use, the system works well with the membership cards that we have, we can keep track of different kinds of clients, and track attendance in our classes.

Cons

Sometimes it is really slow to open, I would like, as the administrator, a way to clock everyone out by midnight since there have been days when several people have forgotten to clock out. There is no way to keep track of lost membership card numbers and associate them with who they originally belonged to.

Kira from Sterling's Team Speed

Great - would be hard to switch to someone else because of their technical support. Invaluable!

Pros

The client profiles and accounts. Able to process payment easily and manage accounts. Accounting system is pretty straight forward and have usually found a solution to what we need.

Cons

Self Service. Would love to have it become more user friendly for our clients to be able to view their accounts, schedule privately, and have the overall appearance be more appealing for self service. Has been a reason I have looked at other products in the past.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Kira, thank you for sharing your feedback. Were grateful for the opportunity to provide great customer service to you and your business. We have recently deployed a new and improved Self Service. If you have a question regarding the updates, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3]. Thank you for your partnership. The EZFacility Team

Jan from Exeter Sports Academy

Brilliant software - really flexible and also excellent value for money

We ran our class and rental timetable, used management reports to transfer information to our accounting package. We used the online booking system to allow customers to book onto classes and also used the phone app to do the same.

Pros

You can configure the software to do what ever you need it to do, it is very flexible. We have memberships, pay as you go and also sublets. The software can deal with all of it.

Cons

The staff find the interface a little clunky at times but it think that this is because we do not have credit card payments linked into the software and so have to do some things twice.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Jan, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are always happy to help our clientswhenever or wherever they need us. Were grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business.

Brian M. from CryoW3rks

They have all the tools available, but the functionality still needs improvment.

Great training and support.

Pros

They have what my company needs (e.i. online scheduling, online payments, App, notifications, etc.). Thjey are constantly looking for addition ideas to make things better for the customer.

Cons

The software is extremely picky. I have to provide all my customers a list of things they need to do in order to get the software to work for them. They can't use safari, internet explore, microsoft edge...it has to be Chrome. Most new clients end up calling in asking me why they can't create an account or book a session; so then I have to run through this list with them. I have had people say this is too complicated. They really need to get the software setup to run regardless of who is using it. I NEED my customers to be able to just sign up when they visit my site...not call in asking me whats wrong with my site. I would prefer they put a halt to the extra "add on" service research availabe and focus on making the software work for everyone regardles of what browser or internet devise they are using.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied June 2018

Brian: Thank you for taking the time to write a review-- and I apologize in regards to the experience you have been having. From your description-- it seems as if there may be a few easy tweaks from an implementation side that will solve your issues. We will have a representative reach out today. Be well-- and thank you for your loyal support of EZFacility. -Bryant

Jackie from The Hitting Center

Fabulous software...easy to use, great customer support, and very functional!

Pros

No backups! The fact that EZFacility keep upgrading (updating) and adding new functionality that makes for a very professional, easy to use software vehicle!

Cons

The membership component. It isn't very editable and probably your least updated area of the software. For that reason it's our least liked part of EZFacility.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Hello Jackie, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! Please continue to check out our blog at Ezfacility.com/blog for updates and new features! - The EZFacility Team

Great for a gym business

I think this best solved the need to check in members and guests easily, and orderly.

Pros

I liked how easy this software helps in registering new members. It was easy to designate between members and just day visitors, as well as tracking needed documents in order to participate. The facility I used it in hired a number of high school students to maneg the front desk, and there was never a problem mentoring others on it.

Cons

I didn't have too many problems in working with EZ Facility. My role within the business I used it in was limited to custoimer interface, and for that I rarely had difficulties using it.

Michael from MSU Demmer Center

Great off the shelf product.

We have been running our shooting ranges for 10 years with this product.

Pros

ease of use and customer support. customer service is excellent. No hidden fees with the POS system. reporting is great, a wonderful off the shelf product that can be used by different businesses. the online eCommerce is simple and great to use.

Cons

The membership reporting for just the number of contracts that exist is not possible without going through a few additional steps. It should be a report with just a click of the button.. the software product is somewhat expensive.

Charlene from Training Partners Inc.

It accomodates larger gyms or clubs but misses specific features for studios

Pros

It's pretty simple to figure out, make reservations, use the schedule, etc. Easy to track client, member activity.

Cons

Key ease of use details are missing. Old packages should up before new ones, requires you to confirm that you wanted an hour appt., doesn't do that on 30 minute one. Just another step. The fact that you have to hit customize to enter dates (another step from the older version). Can't print birthdays list more than a month out. EZ is moving away from the details studios need to run their business and take care of their clients.

Jerry from Latitude Fitness of Laredo

The training makes the product very easy to set up and use.

Pros

The ease of setting up a customer and taking a payment when you are busy is great. Once set up it is very efficient

Cons

If you don't remember the process to set something up, it's is a challenge to figure it out. The system could be more intuitive.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied June 2018

Jerry: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

Megan from M.R. Dragon Fitness LLC

Our experience has been great thus far. The system is simple and effective.

Pros

I love the support. One of the customers representatives helped us get set up. He answered our phone calls/emails quickly, and he made sure everything ran smoothly. The other one trained us on our system, he was nothing short of amazing. One more representative contacts us to check up on us, and she provided a list of contact numbers. I can't believe how helpful the staff is! I also really like the simplicity. It's called EZ for a reason.

Cons

I think there should be an easier way to "log" sessions. You have to use the schedule, schedule the client, and then mark them as attended. Then again, it's nice, because there's never any discrepancy on when the client came in to train. It tells you what day, what time, and with what trainer. That's the only con I've found thus far.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Hello Megan, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us and we are continuously working to enhance our product! In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Michael from Next Generation High Performace Training Center

The software is solid but the support is excellent. Very responsive and very helpful

Pros

Constant improvements being made to the software. I have never, with any product i have used, had better customer support.

Cons

Just some limitations in the on-line ordering and checkout. Other than that it is pretty configurable

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Michael, it is great to hear from a satisfied client of five years. At EZFacility, we take pride in developing and maintaining long-term partnerships with our clients. Were grateful for your trust and support. We look forward to continuing to provide excellent customer suport for many years to come. The EZFacility Team

Brad from SCI

good program

EZ facility has been a good system for us for about 10 years now. Very functional and easy to use. Thanks.

Pros

scheduling is easy to use

Cons

no app. its very hard to use on your phone.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied November 2016

Brad: We appreciate the kind words and for you taking the time to fill out this review. When it comes to an app we do offer a client facing mobile app that can be branded to your facility. However, if you are referring to something different we would love to hear your suggestions! Feel free to reach out to success@ezfacility.com to tell us more. Thank you for your patronage and should you ever need anything just reach out!

Kevin from The Archery Place, LLC

We use EZ Facility to manage schedules and POS.

It serves its purpose for us, but does need more work. We can process sales and schedule appointments, but there is more we'd like to do that the software is too cumbersome to accomplish those tasks.

Pros

POS has great features, and being able to search products is done well. Scheduling has many features and the options to book well in the future is really nice.

Cons

Reports need a "Custom" report feature. When it comes to POS, a report to show overall Cost of Goods sold by showing Sale Price AND Unit Cost of what was paid for the item would be great for bookkeeping. Sales tax reporting also needs better organization. Scheduling needs a lot of work to make it more user friendly. It's not easy to creat packages and apply the sale of various items. Doing things on the fly is too time consuming. Plus, the calendar needs work.

Richard from Ultra Sports Centre

Great team and software at EZ Facility! They know their stuff! Customer Support #1

It has transformed our business and we are doing more online transactions than ever before with best in class Customer Service.

Pros

Their EZ Facility TMS/TCMS is easy to use, their Customer Support is the best I have seen for a SaaS company and the platform is always up.

Cons

For any rental type of client's, there should be greater flexibility in the customized feature set. We could do so much more if it was further built out. i.e. charging our client's different rates for different times of the day.

Conrad from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.

An excellent way to go about managing our small gym. Love the ability to manage trainer's schedule.

Fantastic way to take control of a small gym. Love the ability to schedule trainers and manage payroll all in one place.

Pros

I very much like the ability to easily manage our trainer's schedules. Before using this program our trainer's schedule was all over the place and this has helped most with organization. You can also manage your payroll!

Cons

The customer support during the set up process was average at best. I had a few questions that remained unanswered for quite some time.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied February 2018

Conrad: Thank you for the review and for your kind words. In regards to support and the on-boarding process-- we strive for excellence and to ensure a smooth transition for our clients. If we did not meet that standard I would love to learn more about your specific experience and how we can improve. Feel free to email info@ezfacility.com-- and we would love to connect! -Bryant

Grace from University of Indianapolis

We do not use all of the features available but love the ones we do use.

Pros

I can schedule a new event quickly. I also enjoy the color code options. It is also easy to delete an event quickly.

Cons

It no longer saves my password. I had a conversation with the rep and he requested I use Chrome but that is not an option. I've not used Chrome for a year and it worked fine. Now it saves my old password and never keeps the new one. My co-worker has the same problem.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Hi Grace, Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! With regards to the password issue, we are continuously working to enhance our product. In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Julie from Kubex Fitness- Logan

great customer service

Pros

The ease of billing clients and creating invoices. We can create individual client profiles, add notes any time, and can save documents to their profile. Also have the ease of printing reports and statements.

Kimberly from The Proving Grounds

Feedback on EZFacility

The site is very user friendly. Invoices are very clear and the customers understand the invoice. Whenever I need assistance the tech support are always there to assist. The way you can sort different topics on the schedule is very helpful especially with our facility since we have outdoor and indoor areas to rent. I would like to see a way to email a receipt to a customer.

Pros

tech support On the website they have FAQ that are very helpful and I will read those before reaching out to tech support to see if I can just fix the problem

Cons

that there is no way for you to email a receipt to a customer unless you print, scan and email. Most of our sales are done over the phone or in email so it would be very helpful to have an option to email a receipt.

Toby from Pulse Fitness Clubs

Professional staff, outstanding customer support, ease of use

Pros

EZ-Facility Software offers ROCK SOLID performance with almost no down time. In a 24 hour facility that is extremely valuable to our company. Customer support is second to none. Every time I call I get immediate resolution to any problem I'm having. That is a huge relief knowing that we not only have great software, but that we get the help we need when we need it.

Cons

Initial set-up can be tough for someone without a computer background. Online services for customers could be a little more polished. Mobile support for a tablet would be nice.

Pat from Cassel's Sports Complex

EZ Facility is limited only by my ability to learn the features!

Live scheduling and easy invoicing are the two main benefits!

Pros

I like that I can schedule, invoice and email so easily. I love the auto pay option for my monthly Table Tennis members! Customer support has always come through for me - no matter how often I call!

Cons

I cannot add multiple reservations to the same already created invoice. I have to add them one at a time. Could not figure out EZ Leagues.

Jeff from Team Detroit Volleyball Club

EZ Facility is what makes my business work.

Pros

The client and schedule features are most valuable to me to schedule my training and control client information. It works perfectly with my website and allows customers to buy and schedule training.

Cons

It is not very intuitive for customers to use (especially new customers) I constantly receive calls and emails complaining about how new customers are unable to register for training.

Chris from Elite Together Training Limited

The software is ideal for a growing business that is quickly adding locations and clients.

Pros

The software is relatively easy to use and has many different functionalities that will suit every department across your business. The link up to a bespoke direct debit facility and membership App is a real benefit to the organisation and its clients.

Cons

The set up can take some time when migrating or upgrading from an existing membership system; however the long term benefits are worth the effort.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Chris, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are always happy to help our clientswhenever or wherever they need us. Were grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business. If you have any questions regarding the set up process then don't hesitate to contact our support team on 0203 3270480 (Option 2). We look forward to our continued partnership.

Daniel from University of Bedfordshire

EZ Facility is a fantastic system, it is extremely diverse and user friendly.

We was able to engage more with our students via the app.

Pros

EZ Facility's best feature is there are no licences. It means we can have as many users operating the system at any one time. Also as it is web based system I can access the it anywhere which allows me to work at many locations.

Cons

To get payment from a membership when the customer is waiting at reception takes a while, due the the time required to fill in the information on the system before paying.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied October 2017

Daniel, thank you for sharing your feedback. Were grateful for the opportunity to provide a fantastic system to you and your business. If you have a question regarding taking payments from your clients, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3 Thank you for your partnership. The EZFacility Team

Janet from Blue Bicycle Health & Fitness

We transitioned to EZ Facility from ClubRunner. It has been a huge improvement

Pros

Emailing capabilities ranging from creation of templates, availability of a large template library, mass e-mailing or targeted emailing. The ability to create groups. The ability to customize a range of billing options.

June 2016

William from Go WEST Sports, Inc.

June 2016

If you're in the sports facility business, then EZFacility is a must have!

Ezfacility is the life blood of my sports business, just as important as capital itself, we do everything through Ezfacility. We use it daily and its just awesome to be honest.

Pros

Everything, we have all of our contact information on here, our schedule, our payments go through here, its everything to us.

Cons

No cons, other then without Ezfacility, we'd be non-existent for awhile.

Lisa from High Velocity Sports Performance and Fitness

High Velocity

No issues.

Pros

It does all that is needed for our industry and to keep accurate records as well as communicate with our clients.

Cons

We use only a small part of what EZ facility has to offer. It would be great if there was a program for small gyms and training facilities that don't use all the features at a lower cost.

Michelle from Functionally Fit Fitness Center

Great company, great customer service and love the software.

Switched from other software that we really hated, this one gets the job done by far. It automatically lets my trainers know of their appointments which is a huge plus. Other software that I checked into did not give me this option.

Pros

Cons

There's not really anything I don't like about the software. It would be nice if there was some support on Saturdays, but not that big of deal.

Thomas from Triangle Table Tennis, LLC

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

EZ Facility staff and training is top notch. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable.

Better customer service. More comprehensive software for our business needs. Good software support.

Pros

Online lesson booking; Memberme+; Overall comprehensiveness of the software to meet the needs of a growing sports business; willingness of EZ Facility to continue to make upgrades and improvements

Cons

Need to be able to exclude certain products and services from member discounts. We are new to the software, but my understanding is that member discounts apply across the board. While we currently provide member discounts to certain items, we do not to ALL items. We would like to be able to toggle products and services on and off as needed as far as whether member discounts apply

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied June 2018

Thomas: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

Janis from School

The support is outstanding!!!

Pros

Cons

No complaints with the software program. So easy and user friendly. It is a great program. No flaws noted.

Response from EZFacility.com

Replied June 2018

Janis: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience and kind words for our support team. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant