Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I like the schedule feature, I like that I can see what is going on in the entire facility at all times. That is a very nice feature."
  • icon"User Friendly, good payment tracking system, good scheduling system. Customer Support is excellent."
  • icon"The ease of having groups and sub groups. The reports are awesome too and breakdown every penny coming in."
  • icon"If the check-in screen is not selected and a member scans in, it can be a problem. If you do not have at least 2 computers at your front desk, a lot of members will not get checked in."
  • icon"It is not very intuitive for customers to use (especially new customers) I constantly receive calls and emails complaining about how new customers are unable to register for training."
  • icon"Now it saves my old password and never keeps the new one. My co-worker has the same problem."

Have you used EZFacility and would like to share your experience with others?

All EZFacility Reviews

sean

EZ Facility Is the Lifeline of our Facility - The Bradley Sports Center

Our overall experience with EZ has been excellent. Attempting to switch to a new scheduling/bookkeeping software would be monumental and thankfully, EZ has given us no reason to even consider that possibility.

Pros

EZ's intuitive learning relationship with the user is fantastic. There are functions that become second nature and those that are not accessed as frequently are easily recalled with just a couple of clicks. The ability to bulk schedule hundreds of recurring lessons over the course of several months is priceless. And the ability to create a large booking for a team or someone at the counter is quick and 100% accurate allowing us to let the customer see their and confirm right on the spot. With the invoicing functions, billing is straight forward and detailed. A client can question any item on an invoice and with the history function, we are able to see who made the changes or original booking and solve any miscommunication issues within a few minutes or hours. The pay functions are fantastic and using the cc interface is 100% accurate. Database storage is awesome and allows for a complete email campaign to all of a select group contained within the entire database. Email campaigns are professional and effective. The data mined from any campaign related to how many were opened, clicks that follow are priceless. It lets us gauge the relevance of the email and the response we get. Finally, when support is needed, even if it is just to ask how to do something, a REAL PERSON answers! Not only do they answer but they solve problems, help with tasks or take the time to teach us how to do something we do not know how to do. There is no better customer support in any business

Cons

My only complaint with EZ is its inability to process invoices in a timely manner with hundreds of items contained within in a single invoice. We have clients who provide lessons over the course of a month and each individual lesson is a single item. When trying to modify an item or add an item to the invoice, this process can sometimes take minutes to do. If I am trying to modify many items, like apply discounts, this can take sometimes hours to accomplish. The upside of this is EZ has been very responsive to this unique issue engaging me all the way up to personal calls with support team software engineers to see the issues and then address them. I will say that while not perfect, there has been progress in reducing the time these tedious but frequently recurring tasks take.

Joanna

This system can do everything you need to run your facility and the support is excellent!

This software has helped our small team to maximize our efficiency! The features of EzFacility help us to get our billing and scheduling done quickly and accurately, which maximizes the time we are able to spend in the gym with our clients!

Pros

The best feature about this software system is the packages feature! This screen makes it so easy to create and define the right packages for your team and clients. The defined reservation/package types make scheduling and billing simple! Take the few minutes to define your reservations and packages up front. It is an easy step and it will save you hours of time later!

Cons

There is a learning curve to using the system. It is user friendly, but not simple. You may need to search for a report or feature that you need, but most likely, if you have thought to do it, the feature is there! The client education is excellent and the tech support group is great! They are very responsive and there to help you until you feel completely comfortable with all of the features you use!

Response from EZFacility.com

Hi Joanna, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Replied October 2017

Bryan

August 2022

Baseball Facility use

This has been a great software for my facility. I am able to manage nearly every aspect of my facility through this software. Like everything else, it has a few things that could be improved, but the support team is always there to help and seems that they are always adding upgrades to fix the little things constantly. I am very happy with this software.

Pros

The ability to schedule and put the clients in a schedule is the feature I like the most. I also like the fact you can set up online purchasing for lessons, camps or any other things I hold in the facility. The ability to enroll into a group setting for camps/teams is also an excellent feature.

Cons

Sometimes this software runs slow or you have to log out and log back in quite often. No mobile app to operate from when out of office.

Reasons for choosing EZFacility

The support staff seemed to be quite a bit more invested in customer success.

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Bryan, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! It's great to hear that our scheduling features are working well for you. We really appreciate your feedback and loyalty. If there is ever any way we could improve your experience, please feel free to reach out!

Replied August 2022

Dillon

July 2022

great software and easy to use

we are very pleased with the software and customer service provided to us.

Pros

We have tried a few different reservation and pos softwares that have always had accounting issues. this software meets all of our needs and the reporting is always clean and accurate. It is easy to schedule and move around items on the calendar. you can also manipulate prices, times, and invoice numbers. we are very pleased with the software

Cons

We have needs for a few custom reports, unfortuantly this software does not allow us to generate them.

Reasons for switching to EZFacility

bad reporting

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Dillon, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear how EZFacility has helped bring clarity to your financial reporting, simplify scheduling, and streamline other day-to-day operations. We also appreciate the feedback regarding custom reports and will be sure to consider this for possible future development. Thanks again for your loyalty and partnership. If there's ever anything we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Replied July 2022

Richmont

My Daily Routine

I think it is user friendly, It is so EZ to use.

Pros

It's easy to book clients on their chosen timings. Even classes wherein I could also link weekly, bi-weekly and so on. Since I am handling the classes schedule and group training bookings, it helps a lot to save time.

Cons

Lockers maybe? Since i have never used it since the beginning.

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Richmont, thank you for taking time to leave a review. We are super happy to hear that EZFacility makes your daily routine more time efficient. If you ever have more feedback you'd like to give us, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Replied September 2022

Adam

August 2022

Private shooting club

Pros

EZFacility has been instumental in our growth...great to help us market various training opportunities to our members

Cons

I am not a "techie" so I have to call support from time to time, but they are awesome

Reasons for choosing EZFacility

Better security for our member's data, good price point

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Adam, thanks for reaching out and leaving a review! It's awesome to learn that EZFacility has been instrumental in your growth. We are also glad to hear that our support team has successfully been able to help you with tech related situations. Your feedback is extremely important to us, so thank you again for sharing. If we could ever improve your experience at any point, always feel free to reach out!

Replied August 2022

Myles

Industry: Facilities Services

Great product

Love it. Use it daily and it helps keep our business organized.

Pros

Easy to use. Accurate and efficient . Always happy to send customers their invoices with ease.

Cons

I wish it was a little easier to separate the invoices.

Response from Jonas Software

Hey Myles, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear that you are able to keep your business organized through using EZFacility. Your feedback is appreciated and if you ever have any other suggestions for EZFacility please don't hesitate to contact us!

Replied September 2022

Sam

Testland Hub review

Brilliant. The system itself, I cannot fault. The customer service has also been excellent. Any question or queries I've had have been fully answered straight away.

Pros

The speed and ease of getting customers enrolled on the system.

Cons

There is very little I don't like about the system now that we are fully set up. There were always going to be small details that needed to be fixed to ensure the system is fully suited for our organisation. With instant help with these adjustments there was never any issues with this. I would recommend this system to anyone thinking of using this for a community hub / leisure center.

Reasons for choosing EZFacility

Finding something which can can deal with bookings, memberships and many things on one system was difficult. When we came across EZFacilty the price was also cheaper than other systems which offered a lot less.

Spencer

EZF Feedback

EZ takes away lots of front desk scheduling which creates time for the team to spend with members. The backend is full of great reports to aid business decisions and can get instant information at the press of a button.

Pros

Simple for staff to use and easy for members to schedule their classes.

Cons

The staff facing part isn't particularly eye catching but it works well which is the main thing. It would be great if members would receive a notification other than an email when moving from waitlist to scheduled.

Helena

Industry: Facilities Services

Satisfied Customer

We like it! and the cost is affordable which is a huge consideration for our organization where funds are ever diminishing

Pros

It is easy to use and the staff learns it quickly. The self-service portal was an outstanding solution during COVID operations and we have continued to use it for program registrations and to publish a general schedule

Cons

Would love to see a more robust registration process for group classes; if not possible, having clients be able to cancel registration processed with Groups would save us some precious workforce resources. Figure out a way to show registration in classes using Groups in "MY Schedule

Reasons for choosing EZFacility

Cost and ease of use and setup

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Helena, thank you for leaving a review! We value your insights on the self-service portal as well as your suggestions for the registration process within EZFacility. If you ever have any more comments or suggestions, feel free to reach out!

Replied October 2022

Nancy

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great service even for small business

My overall experience has been highly favorable. Every question I asked, even though it seemed insignificant, they answered promptly and with extreme courtesy.

Pros

The versatility and affordability. I am a very small business but it is affordable even for me compared to other membership tracking companies.

Cons

There could possibly be a sliding scale for small businesses with fewer than 100 customers.

pete

Very User Friendly!

great staff, good customer service.

Pros

We started with the FA system which was horrendous and not user friendly... A recommendation to EZ Facility has made the clouds disappear and alot easier to use! The back office assistance by staff is second to none...(ive made a few mistakes!) which have been fixed no problem

Cons

nothing very user friendly. always on the phone to help you !

Response from EZFacility.com

Pete: We have your back! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

Replied April 2019

H. Diane

EZFacility makes it easy to stay organized.

I like the ease of use and convince it provides us.

Pros

I like that everything can be organized, it syncs with our web site, makes registrations easy on our side and our customer facing side.

Cons

It can be difficult due to all the options available, but once up and running this because less confusing.

Response from EZFacility

Diane: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review-- and for your continued patronage of EZFacility. Should there ever be anything we can do to further assist you in crushing your business goals-- just let us know. Be well. -Bryant Strozinsky

Replied June 2020

Brian M.

They have all the tools available, but the functionality still needs improvment.

Great training and support.

Pros

They have what my company needs (e.i. online scheduling, online payments, App, notifications, etc.). Thjey are constantly looking for addition ideas to make things better for the customer.

Cons

The software is extremely picky. I have to provide all my customers a list of things they need to do in order to get the software to work for them. They can't use safari, internet explore, microsoft edge...it has to be Chrome. Most new clients end up calling in asking me why they can't create an account or book a session; so then I have to run through this list with them. I have had people say this is too complicated. They really need to get the software setup to run regardless of who is using it. I NEED my customers to be able to just sign up when they visit my site...not call in asking me whats wrong with my site. I would prefer they put a halt to the extra "add on" service research availabe and focus on making the software work for everyone regardles of what browser or internet devise they are using.

Response from EZFacility.com

Brian: Thank you for taking the time to write a review-- and I apologize in regards to the experience you have been having. From your description-- it seems as if there may be a few easy tweaks from an implementation side that will solve your issues. We will have a representative reach out today. Be well-- and thank you for your loyal support of EZFacility. -Bryant

Replied June 2018

Charles

October 2022

Use of EZ facility

Pros

Scheduling, billing are easy to use and very beneficial for our facility. Scheduling is fantastic. Easy to use and easy to follow

Cons

Training is a little difficult for showing others how to use.

Response from Jonas Software

Hey Charles, thank you for taking some time to leave a review. It is awesome to hear your positive feedback, especially about our scheduling. Your comments on training will be noted, and if any other thoughts/suggestions come up, please reach out!

Replied October 2022