Jackrabbit Gymnastics Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2022

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"It also integrates with our website and we have the customized app which makes us easy to use for customers."
  • icon"I like that it easily integrated with our website even though we actually run various camps and classes with a focus on Chess and STEM. It was easily adaptable to our business."
  • icon"I love the ease of use and customer support. Having the data base available to track records of classes and payment has saved me a ton of money."
  • icon"So many options at times the layout get confusing and convoluted."
  • icon"Sometimes lags when trying to load with minimal internet connection."
  • icon"Maintenance often disrupted use and delayed class."

Have you used Jackrabbit Gymnastics and would like to share your experience with others?

All Jackrabbit Gymnastics Reviews

J (Jason)

Easy to learn and adapt

We use it for open class registration, online parents portal, event recording and registration, nand sales in the proshop. It's all good.

Pros

Customer Service is always available and when we run into a problem it's easily resolved.

Cons

There are so many bells and whistles. Honestly, we don't use it to it's full capacity but, even so it's far and away better than the others in the market.

JR

Can't Live Without JackRabbit

Dealing with JackRabbit Technologies has been super easy and very informative. We have attended their training class on several occasions and we always learn a new function/feature that we can use.

Pros

JackRabbit Technologies is an all in one top to bottom software solution that helps me track, analyse and run my business daily. There are so many features of the software that make our daily life much more enjoyable that if we had to do manually or with several different products our life would be miserable. Seemless integration with Express Payroll makes running my paycycles as simple as a click of a button

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little longer than I would like to implement a new feature that directly effects my process(es). I also understand that I am not the only business using the software and that new features need to be looked at across the entire spectrum of business involved.

Reasons for choosing Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Function and Feature more rich than any other.

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Gymnastics

An online options that is accessible from anywhere was the primary reason for selecting JackRabbit. Our previous solution was a desktop only version.

Jacqueline

Great for tuition based classes but not drop-in claases

We are still in the beginning stages so some days I am completely frustrated and ready to abort mission, other days I have hope we are gonna make it. Bending the application to match 2 different income strategies has been hard. We use tuition and pay per class. This platform does not make that easy. I also, struggle to stay organized with instructor absences and Sublist because there is no updates for staff schedule.

Pros

Teaching tuition, Classes management, Class scheduling, Online application with legalese, Mobile app compatible Staff portal for attendance and time clock

Cons

1)Very difficult to adapt to an adult student application that pays per class and is user friendly. 2)No structure for substitute instructors. You can change daily or weekly schedules for staff without changing the whole class summary. Therefore I have to use 2 calendars, one for staff and one for studio. 3) Although there is a lot of help, scheduling calls are days out and 30 minute windows. Not enough time to get most things accomplished.

Price point

Shayna

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Trying to fit a square peg into a round hole

Business problems we are solving - getting payment up front It's A LOT more back-end work that I would have expected. It's because we are doing lots of 1:1 tutoring and classes are not always consistent from week to week. It's not your fault, it's probably ours.

Pros

Customer support staff are amazing. Parents being able to enrol in classes themselves and billing process is virtually automatic for classes that are billed by the session. I also like having the kids info in one location and access to the sign off waivers.

Cons

We are a tutoring company (mostly 1:1) trying to use a gymnastics software. I don't know if it's the right fit. I like the classes feature of it, but the 1:1 stuff needs improvement - Specifically the weekly billing aspect of it. If you don't bill Monday through Friday of that week, the data are lost as kids may attend different classes the following week. Also billing is not itemized. It shows the week that they attended 1:1 classes and the amount but it does not show specific dates and times.

Reasons for choosing Jackrabbit Gymnastics

We went back and forth with the sales team and this one fit our needs just a little bit more. I'm considering making the switch back to quickbooks becuase my clients need itemized billing for their funding.

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Because I wanted parents to enrol in their own classes and I wanted automatic billing.

Hailey

Great software! Perfect for our gym

I came from Iclasspro and I will likely never go back. Jackrabbit is so simple to use, has much more functional features, has a better support system, and it’s price point works much better for our program.

Pros

The customer service of this program is so incredible. There are tutorial videos that thoroughly walk you through every process you need. You get a personal representative the first couple of months that you have the program and you can always send and email or call and get almost immediate feedback.

Cons

The look of the software looks a little overwhelming with the lack of formatting, but once you really start using it, you learn quickly that the program is extremely simple to use.

Reasons for choosing Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Great reviews from trusted sources, processing fee percentage, cost, impressed after free- trial.

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Gymnastics

I was not satisfied with iClasspro and it was considerably more expensive than other programs.

Jill

Blackwatch

It's relatively simple. If I have any issues or questions finding an answer is pretty easy and then customer service has been wonderful

Pros

It is very easy to use. Most everything I self explanatory

Cons

I don't have any that just stand out. I haven't had any issues that can't be fixed

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Gymnastics

I was not with the company when they switched

Linda

Paragon Gym for Kids

As this software is new to our organization, I have to say your customer support team is unbelievably knowledgeable and always willing to help.

Pros

The ability to scan products and reports are easier compared to our previous software.

Cons

That there is not a due date for payments.

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Jackrabbit offers features more designed to our needs.

Emily

So far so good

Having all our clients’ info and waivers online and up to date has been such a paper (and time) saver! Being able to print class rolls with emergency info is also great.

Pros

Right now there more capabilities that we’re taking advantage of, but everything I’ve wanted to implement has worked well and support staff has been great. Startup was also a breeze.

Cons

Navigating some areas / finding things is sometimes a challenge because there’s so many options and some don’t pertain to us (dance / swimming templates, etc). The search features can be fussy as well because of all the options.

Reasons for choosing Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Cost, features and recommendations from others.

Alyssa

March 2022

An Excellent Service

Jackrabbit is fantastic and so beneficial in order to manage a business. The constant upgrades to enhance what is offered is also fantastic. The above additional enhancements would help to manage important things that currently are very important and needs to be done manually in a regular basis. Getting the software to track and implement them automatically would certainly be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful.

Pros

The software is easy to use and efficient. There is always someone available to help with any matter that may arise.

Cons

The software should be able to automatically perform some functions. Annual registration should be billed without any additional input. Birthday party notices “ Happy Birthday …..” should be sent as a courtesy regardless of whether a school hosts parties or not m. It would create a personal connection which families would appreciate.,Home page and bold notifications should be presented for important things that can easily be missed that the software shouldn’t. For example, delinquent accounts or a student remaining in the same class for an extended period of time. Beginner levels should have a shorter time to normally be in a class without moving up. Class criteria would vary for the amount of expected time a student would remain at the same level. Roll sheets should not have any student that hasn’t paid in full be on the list. Currently, a student can be in a class without paying and the office has to oversee that along with the instructor. Those students should be highlighted and accounts addressed with an automated reminder to the families that they are currently not enrolled due to a delinquent payment and their spot in class will be forfeited. Possibly an again automated warning stating they have one week time frame or 72 hour? to bring their account back to an active status before their spot is forfeited. When a student withdrawals and the predetermined class size is reduced, all students on the waiting list for a specific level should get an email stating an opening.

Jenee

March 2022

Adaptive , Expansive and Inexpensive

We basically could not run this part of our business without it. There are plenty of options, but I don't trust that they would be as stable and affordable as JackRabbit.

Pros

At this point we have nearly 10 years worth of data in there I believe (!) which is of course and invaluable resource. The platform has adapted to changing needs over the years and remains essentially the same cost it was when we first signed on nearly a decade ago - which is truly AMAZING and greatly appreciated (Mindbody will most DEFINITELY not stay the same price, in case you're wondering - they are a huge ripoff compared to JackRabbit!).

Cons

In our early years of use there did not seem to be enough flexibility for the wide variety of programming and price structures that we offer, and we stopped using it entirely for private lessons because it is too unwieldy for one offs/ anything that involves regular drop-ins (as opposed to long term enrollment). ALSO THE BUNNIES ARE CREEPY. Please consider an overhaul that eliminates the leering nature of said jackrabbits, especially gross after USAG's [SENSITIVE CONTENT] fiasco. PLEASE, they are unpleasant, the source of much mockery here in the office.

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Gymnastics

There may have been another between Count Me In and Jackrabbit, I don't recall at this point, but Count Me In absconded with $50K of our funds when the economy collapsed at the end of 2008. Needless to say, we weren't interested in working with them anymore.

Bethany

Industry: Music

Happy Inheritance

I am very happy with my experience with Jackrabbit. I have never been discouraged, and every time I don't know how to do something, I have always reached out for help and gotten help right away!

Pros

I inherited the jackrabbit software when I started this job 1 1/2 years ago. I have had to figure it out as I go along and I always have a lot of help available to me whenever I need it via chat or phone call. The guy in the office before me was trying to switch to another software company, but I talked my boss into letting me stay with Jackrabbit because I really like it. I like how it is evolving and how I can keep track of my hours and tuition payments. I like how easy it is to get a list of emails or addresses, how easy it is to create a statement for a parent.

Cons

I wouldn't say that there are aspects that are difficult to use, I think the worst thing (which really isn't a bad thing) is that there is so much that can be done with the software and I just sort of jumped into an ocean when I started this job instead of starting out on the edge of the water and easing myself in!

Reasons for choosing Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Because I didn't want to learn a whole new software, because I like the look of the jackrabbit parent portal, because I wasn't sure I would get the same level of customer service. (My colleague wanted to switch to Active Network but I vetoed it.)

Jill

No birthday party system

I enjoyed Jackrabbit and would go back if it were to offer a birthday party expansion/compatible program.

Pros

I liked using jackrabbit class for my indoor playground. We have 8 week long classes and needed to be able to register children for classes while also having a point of sale system for walk in open play customers. I liked that I could run daily/weekly/monthly/custom revenue reports to see exactly which classes and services were generating income and which weren't. It was very user friendly, and I miss using it.

Cons

It does not have a birthday party registration system and no plans to get one (per customer service). Birthday parties are about 40% of my business and I lost business due to this. Customers could only book during times the store was open - OR they could register for a party but we could not offer any upgrades. It was a frustration that cost me money.

Carla

JackRabbit has been a wonderful tool for our gym & swim academy to handle over 1400 enrollments

Streamlining and making everything much easier to accomplish

Pros

JackRabbit is easy to learn and has many capabilities. It helped us go from a paper tracking system for our Birthday parties to online. It easily helps us keep over 1400 student enrollments straight while easily transferring students, scheduling make-ups, keeping track of absences, processing credit cards, and so much more! Their Customer Service is also very helpful, insightful, and always willing to listen to new ideas from their customers.

Cons

There are a few features that would be nice to have- pro-rating tuition for instance. But, as I stated previously, they are always listening to their customers and always adding new features- this one being one that they said will be added soon.

Angela

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Online registration is the way to go!

We have been a customer well over 10 years and they are on top of updating and improving/ enhancing the program.

Pros

I like that even when we aren't open customers can enroll in classes. We close a week during the summer and if they want to enroll in camp or classes they do not have to wait on us to be open. I like that we can autodraft- the majority of our customers are on auto draft and/or pay with a card on file. I love the new features of prorating classes.

Cons

Unable to email a group of parents by selecting those parents- (from the email section) You have to chose the class. I wish it saved sent emails and attachments have to be in PDF or JPEG.( a personal challenge for me)

Heidi