What are eMaint CMMS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using eMaint CMMS software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like the ease of use and the outstanding customer service."
  • icon"Excellent asset historical data tracking, prioritization, and reporting systems Integration and standardization of remote locations."
  • icon"I really like the ability to query any table as well as joining tables to really dig into the raw data. It is nice to be able to save custom views/queries for quick selection."
  • icon"This software was implemented at our plant for the use of production and maintenance personal. The lack of customization for what each technician can see is disappointing."
  • icon"Sometimes the the system does get a bit confusing going between tasks but the team has been working out these bugs."
  • icon"Dislike the inability to create usernames. The system must create them."

Browse all eMaint CMMS Reviews

• Have you used eMaint CMMS and would like to share your experience with others?

eMaint Review

Pros

Easily interchange between searches and able to apply filters and create unique reports

Cons

Some times takes too long to generate the report needed

Travis

Maintenance software for Absolute Energy

We have had our ups and downs, the group has always been good to work with but limited time on set up and implementation limited what we were able to accomplish, so this work continues. The team has been great.

Pros

The flexibility to tailor the system to our work flows. Ease of use. Ability to use the software from an advantage as maintenance. Many options and eMaint staff understand maintenance!

Cons

With all the options it is difficult to follow through the setup, Work flows may help stream line this process? Many of the eMaint personnel have better ideas and experience that we did not know going into the process of migrating from another system. This changed are procedures for the better but a lot of group brainstorming has been needed to specify our needs.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

eMaint met our needs, seemed the easiest for our technicians to navigate and worked with our team to set up an invoicing reconciliation step allocating shipping/tax to the items previously received! This was done at a cost to us but the most important item is that it met a need we had that most maintenance systems do not include.

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

We needed more power in the hands of our technicians, operators, purchasing, planning, and management staff. I want personnel to be in the knowing of as much as I can using a program like eMaint. Our old system did well with purchasing and was designed by a group that understood purchasing, I need a system that does all the aspects of asset management, planning work, and maintenance!

Kevin

Very frustrating experience

During the sales process we specified 2 items that we needed. These were items that other companies had said they could offer and we were shown examples of them working. Emaint said they could do the same with no problems, "we have 2 options to do this", I was told. We signed up to Emaint in September 2019. After weeks of prep work and adding data to their templates we began the implementation process. After 2 weeks implementation, cracks began to show and the items we had specified were now impossible tasks for emaint. Following a few e-mails, we were told that they had resolved the issue and we could continue implementation. One more week, more wasted time and we were again told they could not deliver on what they had promised. We stopped the implementation process and asked for a refund based on the fact that they could not deliver on what they had promised and what we had signed up for. I was passed from one department to another and staff member to staff member. No-one would return my e-mails which in itself was extremely frustrating. One of the staff that I had been dealing with followed up briefly for me and stated that Emaint "could not deliver what was promised even after multiple attempts." Following nearly 8 weeks of e-mails without reply and constant chasing and more wasted time, Emaint agreed to refund some of our money. They kept over €1100 +VAT, put us months behind schedule, cost us days worth of labour. I could not possibly recommend anyone waste their time.

Pros

Huge amount of features that could be helpful. Implementation expert was very helpful and friendly.

Cons

Too many work arounds needed. Too many steps for very simple processes. The whole process fell apart after they could not deliver 2 services we were promised were possible before signing up.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

They promised great features and and easy implementation but unfortunately we were misled.

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

We wanted a program that better suited our business

Response from Fluke Corporation

Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback. As for your overall experience with eMaint, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and are looking into this situation further. Although we were quick to confirm that what you were looking for could not be done, we agree that the refund should have dealt with in a more timely manner. While this is a situation that we don't often find ourselves in, we take full responsibility for the delay. We thank you for both your persistence and patience here. Aine Whelan

Replied February 2020

Experinces both Good & Bad

The implementation was underwhelming. I had to figure out the majority of the form design on my own by watching videos. I didn't have the greatest interactions with our implementation specialist and I was frustrated by the lack of response from our initial customer success manager. I have had good and bad experiences with eMaint support. I have reached out with issues with a number of the forms we use and was told that certain alterations and customizations weren't possible, so I have adapted to do more stuff manually than I had to in our pervious software. The format of the WO print out is bad, especially the checklist section. There was a significant cost difference between our previous software and eMaint and at this point I am not sure if the cost difference is justified.

Pros

The interface is nice and it's easy to navigate. I enjoy eMaint university and all the webinars. I like the ability to alter certain forms. I love the interactive map tool.

Cons

I don't like layout of the WO print out or PO forms. Its very difficult to get help customizing any of these forms. I am unable to print photos with WO unless the are in PDF form. It is very difficult to track component failure. I would like a history of components changed on a machine, but I don't know if this is possible. I wish it was possible to respond to a WO request through eMaint to ask more questions. I also would like a means of editing photos within eMaint.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

Head of operations has previous experience with software

Joel

Best CMMS System Bar None

I have done two implementations with eMaint at two different companies and several other implemenations in my 36 years previous past experience. eMaint is by far the best product and team that i have ever worked with and I look forward to continue this relationship until I retire!

Pros

eMaint is flexible and easy to use, it reporting and workflow function make it extremely valuable in make the data gathered accessible and actionable. This along with the fluke connectivity make it the most user friendly and powerful maintenance tool in the box ! I have been in Maintenance for 36 years and this is the best system i have ever used, customer service is the best out there and the team is awesome!

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

Service, quality and price were all in eMaints favor.

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

Changed companies and needed to implement a CMMS system, Maximo could not beat eMaint on service product or price.

Gerry

Industry: Oil & Energy

eMaint excellent choice for our business

The system has never let me down or prevented me to completed my tasks. The few times I had problem customer support got on it right away and corrected it. Also I can fix some problems myself through eMaint University or supporting documents. I have senior service techs that not proficient in using a computer and all of them took to the system pretty quickly which made my job easier

Pros

The easy of use, gives me to be ability to keep track of assets for multiple branches. Also with the new messenger option I can contact my service technicians right on the eMaint screen , saving me time and money.

Cons

One thing I don't like is that there is no option to erase messages in messenger. When I message a tech to clarify a work order for example I have no way of knowing if they have corrected the problem. Unless i go into the work order in question and check it myself . This causes me to backtrack and check to see if it's corrected. If we had the option to erase messages I would know that the problem was corrected

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

Customer service , ease of use, support documents reporting was a asset

Boyd

eMaint Rated one of the Top CMMS for a Reason

We moved to eMaint when our last CMMS corrupted data and the vendor wouldn't help get it fixed without thousands of dollars of support time. We transitioned to eMaint within just a couple of weeks from first contact to implementation.

Pros

Easy to use and configure. Implementation team is awesome in getting us up and running. Support team is always there, always polite, and always takes care of our questions. Even if I do something to mess something up, they patiently help me correct it. Within just a few weeks new employees become proficient.

Cons

There are some things we would like to see - like the ability to mass delete records, open work orders on multiple assets at once.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

Subscription based contract. I pay by the seat which is much cheaper than a software purchase and then an annual support agreement. Ease of use. During the demo my staff easily picked up navigating and using the software.

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

expensive, sluggish support, everything we asked them to do was another purchase order and bill.

Terri

Great Experience thus far

Thus far, my experience has been great. My implementation specialists (I had to switch during my implementation period) did their best to fully describe things to me and try to assist in set up. Due to time constraints, I have still not been able to fully get all my information on the system, but when I run into problems, my CSM is quick to help me out. Anytime I have had to call Support, they have taken care of my issue the same day (if not within the hour) - The support is invaluable!

Pros

That the basic software covers a lot of my needs, but is also customizable to my needs that are not already built in.

Cons

I get intimated by some of the steps it takes to manage the forms.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

I thought it was more user friendly, I liked the way I could maneuver between screens without too much clicking - Most importantly, the service sold me - I could contact a human person if I had a question. I like the idea of emaint, so that I could continue to learn about the program, and In addition, the customer support beyond our implementation was big for me.

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

Old system, out of date - was not very customizable.

Amy

Keeps the Flow Going

I really enjoy getting to work in eMaint and smooth out the various wrinkles in the process we use to share/distribute information throughout the maintenance department.

Pros

I am very pleased with the reporting and workflow features, as well as the form customization. This makes it simpler to capture the information and alert users of important system changes.

Cons

I would love to be able to normalize the various tables so it'd be a little easier to control the inputs for fields. I have to set up things through form field validation at the moment. However, I might be missing something!

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

It was before I was hired, but I believe it was because the previous system no longer had product support.

Joe

Best CMMS Software by far

I've worked on MAXIMO software and I thought this was the best then I started using E-maint when I got hired with a new company and I was very impressed.

Pros

the ease of getting around the system. the way it's put together.

Cons

no Cons so far I haven't had any bad experience using the software.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

was very impressed with the sales ptich

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

Started using RED ZONE when I got hired form the company I work for now and this software not good that's why our director of maintenance wanted to try Emaint.

Great CMMS for the money

Pros

Customer support is great. Being able to have the user customize and make changes without requiring additional support and costs from the eMaint. Additional minor configuration changes can be made by eMaint without additional costs.

Cons

The applications has the ability to scan barcodes seamlessly ONLY if you are using Android or IOS. eMaint does not currently support a streamlined barcode scanning function of you are using a windows supported tablet or device making barcode scanning very tedious and complicated. Also, for those who spend some time away from a wireless or cellular connection in the field, would like to see an offline mobile version that syncs when it accesses the next connection at no additional cost. Also, would like to see the "Interactive Plans" table listed as a standard and not have to ask for it for every user.

julie

Success with EMaint

We moved from an inhouse developed program with similar structure, but no where near the capabilities and flexibility of EMaint, so the integration was smooth for us. We loved having a dedicated implementation specialist who tracked our progress and made suitable suggestions to fit our business style. The online support is key to my day to day operations, especially as we mature with use of the program. We are moving onto areas of the program we did not pick as part of the implementation process (because we were not ready) and find the Emaint University and Online support of great benefit. Lastly, the reporting function has been of great benefit and value. We are finally able to track in house labor as well as outsourced labor and parts and have it all tie into a specific or group of assets. Although still a work in progress for us, our technician are better able to compartmentalize their work and have become more efficient.

Pros

Program flexibility - we can easily design it to fit our needs, and progress from simple to more complex when we are ready. Program reporting - captures true costs, and future expenses for better planning and budgeting and tracks workload. Ease of use - both administrators and technicians have better scheduling and more efficient workload that is visible and manageable.

Cons

I would appreciate more work instructions for the smaller tasks be documented in a searchable format. For example, when I changed an existing task, I was not aware of the need to "publish" to all assets using the task. In hindsight, it makes sense but not being a computer programmer it did not come to mind. Also, more tutorial on writing reports would be great.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

They were more accessible and provided more trial information during our initial research. We had a list of needs and wants; Emaint ticked all the boxes. Our department manager had used EMaint earlier in his career and had a good experience.

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

We wanted more interactive abilities, more reporting and better scheduling. Also ability to track inventory and receive reminders to order parts. Not only was the old program stoic, but the programmer left our employment which limited our ability to alter or change the program.

Ken

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Emaint CMMS review

The commitment to a thorough and conscientious data input is key. The more effort put into that, the more you'll get out of it later. We are a fast growing company, so this process is ongoing. Because of our growth, we are moving equipment and re-setting up cells and department. To have all the information on each asset readily available makes those moves so much easier to plan for . It is also essential for planning annual budgets. to see what it cost to operate individual assets in the past makes it easy to plan on when we might want to replace them. The flexibility of eMaint has been a great tool for us.

Pros

As an administrator I appreciate the flexibility with customizing the program to my needs and the ability to continue making changes and tweeks as our needs change. We have been using eMaint for 10 plus years know and the ability and depth that we can review our assets is just wonderful. You can even see our learning curve as to what data is important and relevant has changed over time. Garbage in Garbage is still relevant, so you should spend a lot of time understanding what you want to get out of any CMMS program so you know what you want to capture. Thoroughly entering all data about each asset pay reward later also. Voltages, amperage, location, Motor nameplates as well as spare parts is all a big part of set up and take a fair amount of time, but pay dividends down the road.

Cons

It is disappointing that eMaint cannot be integrated with our Infor XA program. Company purchases go through one program and do not update eMaint the way it could unless everything is re-entered a second time. Who has time or resources for that? Consequently our spare parts program does not run as smoothly as we would like.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

Customizing and flexibility for our future needs.

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

The old CMMS program was just to rigid for our needs. We also did not know what we were doing when we got ir and way to many people adding data in to many different ways that it was not giving reliable info. Starting over was the only answer and we might as well get something that fits our needs for the future.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great CMMS Program with many use cases

Pros

The software comes "out of the box" ready to use on a base level. Customization of fields, forms, and functionality (through workflows and other means) is very simple and the customer support team is always there to help you implement your ideas and goals; outstanding team honestly. The system really excels in helping you track your assets and inventory in a very clean and organized way.

Cons

I have found that even though there is a LOT that can be done in the system to make it work for your specific application, there have been a few limitations in areas that I would have thought would be better. We are on X4 and its still based on their X3 system and certain parts put you back into X3 mode and it can be a little confusing at times, like in the pending POs section, and other parts of the purchasing area in general. There have also been some functionalities of the system that I would have thought would have been standard for workflows of the system but aren't, most though were able to be added to some degree. Also the formatting of reports is clunky and annoying at times; certainly improvements to be done with doing a betting "mass" report publish for things like monthly report and such.

Boyd

Time used: Free Trial

July 2011

Cardinal CG, Buford Georgia is one of 28 Cardinal Glass facilities manufacturing residential glass products. Upon my joining the Buford plant, the company had not made a profit in five years. The company lacked organization and was not producing product in an efficient manner. Our facility is unique to the other Cardinal plants, because we have two separate manufacturing processes running as separate cost centers. Because of the structure of the company, each cost center has separate support staff (i.e. maintenance, engineering and management). In October 2008, I joined the Cardinal CG Buford location. As Tempering Maintenance Manager, I was challenged with turning the Tempering production side of the operation around. There was no CMMS system in place and no one was tracking the machine downtime. Safety was out of control; there were three accidents in my department in the first two weeks of my accepting the position. Vibration analysis reports were not being reviewed and costly failures were frequent. The department had a shift log book, but the data was not in a format that could easily be put into a database. The Coating Maintenance department was using MP2 for their data collection. In an effort to get a CMMS up and running quickly, I acquired an additional license and began to enter data. After a week or two, I attempted retrieve some of the data in MP2, but the reporting feature had not been installed. I then contacted the CMMS vendor (Mp2) to inquire about reporting my data in the format needed. After several conversations relating to the reporting within the CMMS, I was told that they could not provide the report that my boss had requested. I offered to purchase the reporting module, but no one attempted to follow up with my request. This is how the search for a new system began. Because my background and interest was in CMMS programs, I began my search on the Internet. I had followed various CMMS over the years, and realized that an investment in a CMMS program could be very costly. As I searched, indicators were leading me toward a cloud-based system. The criteria for the CMMS was (1) support had to be readily available on all shifts and (2)the cost of implementation had to be low. One of my concerns was transferring the data from MP2 to the new database. Time to implement was critical also. I had to drive the downtime down. My selection came down to E-Maint X3 . The product demo offered online provided all of the initial answers to the questions that would come forth during a selection process for a CMMS. Because it is a subscription-based system, the cost to implement is very low. The implementation of EMaint was simple and very fast. I had total control of the implementation process. The transfer of the data files went without a hitch. I cannot begin to express how well the transition went. One of the greatest strengths of E-Maint is the administrator can change any of the field names or report formats. Unlike other programs where there is a fee each time you make a change to the program, E-Maint allows you to format your database to suit your industry. E-Maint is not just another canned product that you take as-is. Of course when you mention a web based program, management initially will push back because they do not want employees to access the Web. I suggested to E-Maint that they setup an email address for work requests to dump into and then pull the data to a work request form. This has proven to be the answer to get around issues with accessing the Internet. E-Maint provides all of the security levels needed to prevent just anyone from accessing your data. Because of the ability to send request via email, all requests dump to my iPhone and I have put an iPhone on the department golf cart for quick response. Because E-Maint is web-based, I could bring my crew into a conference room and review the program on a weekly basis. The training as a group lasted about 2 hours. The program is user-friendly and the subscription to E-Maint University has proven to assist the technicians in the use of the program. Customer support for the product is second to none. In most cases all of my issues are resolved during the phone conversations. The only real problems that I have experienced with E-Maint are those that I caused myself because of the freedom to change the program. It only takes one phone call to straighten the issue out. Customer Support will provide you a direct line to a technician so that you can work with the same person and build the relationship necessary to help build confidence in the use of the CMMS. Since implementation of E-Maint, we have continued to reduce machine downtime. Once the original CMMS database was functional we established a goal of 5% downtime or 95% UPTIME. Since the implementation of E-Maint we have established a goal of 98% UPTIME and have consistently hit 97.7% and at the time of the most current report we are at 99.34%.

Brian

Time used: Free Trial

July 2011

We began searching for a CMMS about 2 years ago. We explored our present CCMS system supplier, trying to get it to communicate with our ERP system, but were dissatisfied with the results. I once found myself in a hour-long conference call with our I.T. director, our ERP in-house person, myself, and our Maintenance Supervisor, speaking to our ERP Consultant, to go over the email I sent previously with a detailed list of questions. At the end of the meeting, it dawned upon me we had spent $250.00 in direct costs to our ERP consultant and wasted several hours of time for each of the individuals listed above in order to get some questions defined that I had already submitted. This was looking like a long and painful road. I began looking around at other systems from other companies, with the idea of using Excel to import into our ERP. The entire concept of SaaS was new to me, and instantly I saw the benefits as if it were made just for us: low initial cost, no server space to hold the program, ease of use on site and off and limited involvement by our overstressed I.T. department. We won management approval, and the system was turned on August 2010. In the year since, we have completed and documented a staggering number of jobs. Our craftsman and contractors use the system basically to justify the hours they have on their timecards or invoices. When a request is submitted, and approved, it is assigned and from there our craftsman self manage their work. Our past system was a home-grown version of Excel, and while it was a first step, its difficulty made it a roadblock to quantify each and every job performed. The implementation of eMaint was easy and involved getting the assets correct as documentation revolves around the asset numbers. Once we knew what we wanted to see, we customized the reports desired from the list of available reports and we were on our way. Daily reports of previous day's activity enables us to see what my direct reports and contractors accomplished. If I ran into program problems with eMaint, I kept a logbook with issues to discuss with eMaint and we emailed, or called, to resolve. Response has been good, and most of our issues are resolved quickly, and if not we keep discussing until we come to a resolution. We have not needed enough support to generate an invoice as of yet. My maintenance team is computer savvy, but we still needed to go over some items from time to time. Once we got over the hump regarding the task of documenting each job, the craftsman were on board. Then when we showed them the job count, and how many jobs each one was doing each month, the increase in self pride was obvious. Now the craftsman ask for work orders for each job they run across, and instead of viewing it as an roadblock, they understand this is a visible validation of their hard work. In addition, having a system as easy to use, and easy to view past history as eMaint is, allows us to look for past clues on how a problem was solved. Additionally, we have a much better PM system in place, allowing us to do things the same way each time we perform a PM evolution. The past year was exciting, interesting, and revealed a lot about this company's maintenance department. We always though we did a good job, but there is a big difference in our upper management's eyes when we now tell them 'Let me show you' instead of 'I feel'. Now we have documentation showing our strengths and our weaknesses. Using eMaint has brought pride to the department, allowed continuity in job plans and PM performance, and allowed us to work on our areas of concern. These were not goals when I began the search for a CMMS system, but since have eclipsed the system itself and really have made us a more efficient department. We are now exploring how to use eMaint in our engineering department and our tool and die department.

matthew

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Customized

The various options for service or help are great. The messaging option is quick and even phone calls are received or return in a very fashionable time. They want the customer to get the best product for their needs.

Pros

The software allows for easy customization to your needs. eMaint's team of professionals will help you get the product functionality that you desire. The software is adjustable by the property's administrator and does not always need eMaints help. The ease of making tweaks and adjustments allows great adaptability to situations that arise.

Cons

The initial cost and set up was hard to serve to upper management. The overall options for customization can be overwhelming.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

At the time eMaint had more of what we were looking for. Hippo's interactive map is a nice feature just wasn't robust enough for us at the time of the decision.

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

MP2 did not offer us the adaptability that we need for our property. The mobile user option for eMaint would allow for less time loss as the technicians returned to a desktop computer.

GEOFF

Industry: Utilities

EMaint the great

eMaint has been able to solve the issues of record history. Been able to go back to old work orders that had been created and read the field notes of what work has been done and the issues that were faced at the time. It further gave clarity in being able to reevaluate current preventative maintenance practices to insure more efficient practices are implemented.

Pros

The most impactful features of eMaint is the ability to create reports to show the data inputted for the different assets. eMaint combines simplicity and complexity into one user friendly style. The additional features made it easy to combine our paper documents into eMaint for excellent record keeping.

Cons

The inability to be granted access as a additional super user to the editing features. It has made it difficult in the way of having to be granted each time to get access to the necessary features of editing of reports and work orders.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

eMaint was rated highly by current users. The web interface was user friendly and easy to train new employees how to use without them having any prior experience with CMMS programs.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great out of-the-box solution to CMMS

Great overall experience from my past year and a half using the system, working with multiple CMMS, attending multiple in person training, and using their online training tools. I am always recommending eMaint to anyone that i think could benefit from a system of this caliber.

Pros

The software has all the basic features and functionalities that you need for a great CMMS program, that is adaptable and customization for many industries and demands. There is more in the system than i think most customers even take advantage of, but the customer support team has always been there to help brainstorm ideas and best practices for implementing the system to deliver what you need.

Cons

There are certain scenarios that the system can act a little glitchy at times in regards to the reports and report output into HTML/excel that can be frustrating, in terms of formatting not being adjustable and other quirks that you just have to accept. For example the excel reports only export as an excel 2003 doc, i mean come on that is sooo outdated, and then on top of that all the columns are tiny, and you have to manually drag them out each time, these are small annoyances. The HTML exported reports also have no page margins, so the table literally goes all the way to the edge of the page, making parts get cut off upon printing, and this is something that cant be adjusted in the system. There are other limits that the system can just not do for reporting that i wish it could. In general though, the bulk of my grips with the system are all reporting based, the system itself and its functionality and consistency with the base CMMS module is great and even the reporting is still great, just small improvements could be made to make it even better.

Robert

A CMMS that is designed for Maintenance Teams!

We meet all requirement and even started creating training videos in PowerPoint and then embed them in out dashboard for all to view, we can even track who reviews these videos!

Pros

eMaint is the most versatile maintenance software I have used! I have been in Maintenance for 40+ years, and eMaint CMMS is great! Work Order management where the Trades and Crafts people document their labor hours, parts used, repair comments, track MTBF, MTTR, and safety tracking! This also includes a inventory parts, document storage, easy to write work request and work orders to be directed to the correct Trade group as needed. I also can tell you that our Auditors rated this process as "Best in Class" !! Meets all requirements plus some!

Cons

At this time, I can think of one issue that needed resolved!

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

I used SAP in the past and during the eMaint trials it wasn't long before I realized eMaint was for us! Now were rolling this out globally!

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

That system did not meet the required standard.

Chad

Industry: Civil Engineering

Must have for Asset Managers

My overall experience has been great. From implementation to going live eMaint was there every step of the way. I work with technical support on a regular basis to get help designing reports. They are very responsive and easy to work with.

Pros

I really like that all functions and reports are available to the user from day one. I don't have to pay extra if I want a special report or feature. It is all there and if it isn't they will help you design it. The customer service is awesome. You can track asset location, repairs, repair cost, and anything else you can think of as an asset manager.

Cons

The fact that it can do so much is a bit overwhelming at first. You really need to go into implementation with a good idea of what you want to get out of the software. eMaint will help you step by step but you are the one driving so you better have a good idea which way you are going.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

More bang for our buck and they are a Fluke company.

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

We wanted a more powerful solution.

Robert

First time eMAINT user, nice admin capabilities.

Customer service is fantastic. Software is fairly easy to navigate, add parts, assets, and work orders. Working with the support staff has also allowed me to hide fields in the background that are required for some of my reports.

Pros

Ease of entering data; parts, assets, work orders etc. The reporting structure is very versatile with full customisation reporting available.

Cons

The mobile view is where I'd like to see improvements. This software was implemented at our plant for the use of production and maintenance personal. The lack of customization for what each technician can see is disappointing. It would be nice to be able to alter the columns in mobile view for the mechanics. The other function I wished eMAINT had would be a way to record multiple readings for performing calibrations that would show percent of error with an automatic pass/fail.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

Functionality, ease of use for the front line workers and mechanics. Has capabilities to tie in with equipment which we plan on using in the future.

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

MP2 was an extremely old system that reminded me of DOS. Simple software but did not have the functionality needed for equipment life cycle tracking.

Gamaliel

Excellent

My overall experience with emaint has been great. This software is very helpful with our Regulatory and Compliance PMs as well as with our asset management. It is really user friendly and configurable. It has helped our Company.

Pros

I like that you can configure the system to what you need.

Cons

The scheduler ease of use is not what we expected.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

I saw that it was configurable to our needs

less expensive

Charlie

Industry: Medical Devices

Multiple implementation in an FDA environment.

Overall, I have Very Happy with eMaint. Our use has continually expanded over the years to include Calibrations, FDA validation, and now multiple site operations..

Pros

The Things I like Most about the Software is it is Dependable and Functional. The software has been running here for 6 years. and it has not had a significant outage during that time. We have validated the software to be FDA compliant, and use it for our calibrations and Maintenance activities. eMaint's functionality is expansive. It is configurable it has options to accommodate physical plant, equipment, and fleet management. KPI Reporting is built into software and eMaint support has always been able to help with any basic setup issues (at no cost). Additionally ,There is 24 hour support for any issues included in the subscription.

Cons

The part of eMaint that was the most challenging for me was the Creation custom reports and sorts. IT seemed a little counter intuitive to me. With that being said the eMaint support team was always more tan accommodating in helping me work out any difficulties.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

A combination of cost, functionality and support.

Reasons for switching to eMaint CMMS

Our division is switching from multiple formats for various reasons. Some are cost, others lack of support, and still others functionality.

Bruce

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

The eMaint Experience

eMaint CMMS is great and i have no plans to go with anyone else!

Pros

Ability to fit our specific needs and very customizable. Also the CUSTOMER SUPPORT is amazing!

Cons

FLUKE Dashboard unable to make changes quick for my sensors.

Reasons for choosing eMaint CMMS

Customizable and Customer Support!

SAP wasn't user friendly