All eWorkOrders CMMS Reviews

Tony

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Great CMMS!

Very professional and helpful support. Easy implementation. Easy to learn.

PROS

Ease of training and use. Customizable. Price point.

CONS

Nothing to dislike. This system offers everything we need and more.

Reason for choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

Equal features at lower cost. Excellent support.

Tyler

Industrial Automation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Excellent CMMS software in eWorkOrders

PROS

One thing that I like the about this software is that it is user friendly and easy to use. Another thing that I really like is that the customer service is outstanding. Any questions we may have, they have all the answers and solutions. Very easy to work with!

CONS

We currently don't have the need to use all of the features that eWorkOrders has to offer, but with what we do use, there hasn't been much to dislike.

Reason for choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

We went with eWorkOrders over other products because the implementation suited us best, it was the most user friendly, and the best price point for us.

Used free trial

Reviewed May 2011

EWorkOrders. Rocks. Period..

To reiterate.. ABOVE ALL: INFORMATION PROFESSIONALS' CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE.. We started off using EWorkOrders for one department and have been steadily configuring functions for use by various groups. In 3 short months it has become the center piece that our business model now functions through. And we're still expanding with it.. If your company is in need of a fantastic software package, with impeccable support, I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND EWORKORDERS. UNEQUIVOCALLY.. BRAVO GUYS!

PROS

Where do I begin?? I'll try to be brief.. EWorkOrders is a powerhouse of full featured functionality, to say the least. There is a robust amount of config options that are all extremely flexible - give or take a few minor caveats.. That being said, implementation/customization does not require a degree in rocket science. AND ABOVE ALL: THEIR CUSTOMER/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE..

CONS

Just to be fair: Although the guys at EWorkOrders are very available and more than willing to explain everything and anything that one would have questions about, a more in-depth Help section is most definitely needed.

Industrial Automation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Review of CMMS System by Connell Industries

Our deployment has been steady over the years and the support from the eWorkOrders staff has been unwavering to help us along. The reason is that the end user of eWorkOrders operates in a bureaucratic manner and there are times when things slow down or grind to a halt and then pickup again.

PROS

The level of customer support was very good as well as the IT support when we requested custom work that needed to be done. All the personnel at eWorkOrders are very knowledgeable, responsive, and most of all pleasant to work with.

CONS

I think in my experience, that the 75 character limitation on item descriptions has been a bit problematic plus the fact you can't have items with the same description even if they are in a different stockroom or location. However there is a work around that can be used.

Reason for choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

There were no alternative sources of supply being considered.

Cindy

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2019

eWorkOrders - great product

We use eWorkOrders to generate bi-yearly work orders for maintenance on equipment, then other work orders can be generated from those if an issue is found. It makes the scheduling of PM's and failure work orders easier.

PROS

The customer support is outstanding. "How to" videos are included in the software which make it easier to get started using.

CONS

Understanding how different parts work together took a little time to learn, but after being in the system it comes easier.

Reasons for switching to eWorkOrders CMMS

We needed a database that everyone could see and work orders would be generated from.

Starr

Biotechnology, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Essential Business Improvement

Celgene has been a customer of eWorkOrders CMMS solution for over 15 years. Our industry which develops and commercializes medicines for cancer and inflammatory disorders has very strict guidelines and regulations to follow. So the vendors that we engage with have got to be at the top of their field. Our teams are spread out throughout many locations around the world and they give eWorkOrders the highest possible rating for the easy to use, support team and their high quality CMMS software solution. Implementation throughout our many locations has been seamless. Employees love it. With the eWorkOrders Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), we can effectively manage and schedule preventive maintenance and resources without any disruption to our business operations and prolong the lifecycle of our assets. Top managers love the fact through reports and dashboards, they get real-time information on our maintenance operations. We recently began integrating our inventory application with Grainger so that we can easily manage inventory levels, costs and more through our existing system. It is a real plus that eWorkOrders is a system that grows with any size organization.

PROS

Easy to use by technical and non-technical personnel. Ease of configuration, personalization and customization. Straight-forward, trouble free, fast inexpensive Implementations (ie $1,500 completed in 1 week). Meets our PM and Demand Work Order needs right of Out of the Box, without the need for “add ons or consulting” Meets the diverse needs of the various department types above, not just Facilities. Immediate service from the on-call developer team for custom requests, tech support or general assistance. Less expensive than other CMMS Maintenance teams have access to historical data, manuals and other pertinent data from their phones and iPads. Unlimited number of requestors and users accounts Requestors do not need accounts. Web-based, making it easily be accessible from all devices on or offsite. Instant notifications to in-house staff and outside service providers. Advance Preventive Maintenance reminders to in-house staff and outside service providers. Several hundred standard reports, KPIs, metrics, analytics and dashboards. All customizable upon request. No coding Required to personalize or customize. How-to-Videos embedded into each module’s help section. Streamlined modules, allows for the rapid retrieval of information, to quickly accommodate and respond to customer requests. Single sign on available for staff who need to log in to their user account. Predictive maintenance technologies, such as meters.

CONS

System Not offered in foreign languages (although you can create the Work Order request page in any language) Mobile version is not available while offline (no internet/wifi/mobil access)

Sandra

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Eworkorders review

We recently were asked to find a software that has the capability of our customers to create a work order request on line. Low and behold we already had it. After finding out about that, it took very little time to have it set up to our specs and was in use in very little time. That is what is so great about Eworkorders is that they have so many aspects of their software that I am still finding out new things, and that is after 10 years of using it.

PROS

I have been using Eworkorders for 10 years. I took quite a while back then looking at different softwares for our workorders when our other software became outdated and not very easy to use to begin with. This is when I came upon Eworkorders. After talking with their representative and looking at their formats and the east to customize it, I realized this was the software I was looking for. I haven't looked back. If for any reason I have a question or needs something added that I don't have the capability to do, they will help me in anyway. They have a fantastic team to work with. Again, the ease of using the software, the customization to my specifications and so much more is the reason I have stayed with them for so long. I hope to be one of their customers for many years to come.

CONS

I have no cons to speak about with Eworkorders. Their ease to accommodate my specific needs is awesome.

Cynthia

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2022

E Works Order for Healhtcare gets and A+

E Work Orders has enabled us to become a data driven department. Our prior CMMS software could only tell us how many work requests/PMs we did. E Work Orders opens up a whole new world of reports pulling data from as many or as few fields as needed. The speedometers and graphs on the Dashboard are great for a quick look. Josh in Technical Support has been absolutely awesome! I email him and he responds so quickly, he's always so helpful, giving me step-by-step instructions and is so patient with all of my questions! This software has transformed how we manage our work orders and preventive maintenance.

PROS

From the administrative side to the technicians to the people submitting work orders is so user friendly!

CONS

Honestly, anything that I have asked if E Work Orders if it can do, they have been able to accommodate. I've been very impressed.

Reason for choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

User friendliness and user intuitive product. Flexible. Great tech supoort. Ease of installation. Price.

Reasons for switching to eWorkOrders CMMS

I inherited TMS with very little instruction. It was NOT user intuitive and was very cumbersome to work in. To be fair, I don't think the person who set it up before me understood the value of a CMMS program. They were going to charge big bucks for training to bring me up to speed, so we began the search for a more robust, user-friendly software and voile, we found E Work Orders.

Hi Cynthia, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with our CMMS. We are happy to hear you have had such great success with our work order management, reporting and dashboard features. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest quality CMMS and the best customer service.

Replied March 2022

Tom

Consumer Goods, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Why choose eWorkOrders? It's the best one I found!

I needed a CMMS system that was simple enough to use for the hourly mechanic and production operator, but it needed to be sophisticated enough for the engineers, production supervisors all the way up to the plant manager. This product met my requirements perfectly.

PROS

It is very easy to use. I demoed/tried three major CMMS software systems and hands down this is the best one on the market. I have been using the product since the middle of 2015. The have great customer support. Hundreds of reports to choose from and if you can't find a standard report from their list of reports, they will build a custom report for you.

CONS

None. I know that sounds crazy but I cannot find any problems with their product. I use a combination of standard reports, custom reports and lots of data manipulation once I extract the data from the data base (ex. download data in excel format, sort, pivot, graph and finish with PFD reports).

Reason for choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

Other CMMS products were not as flexible as eWorkOrders and not as easy to use.

Reasons for switching to eWorkOrders CMMS

eWorkOrders product was superior to all other systems, customer support is excellent and the ability to make custom reports for our unique needs. Unique as in tracking repairs on production tooling.

jim

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

The best we have found!

PROS

I really like how easy it is for tenants to report their problems, including pictures, and the instant notifications and work order queues that are generated. Being able to access this on my phone or computer is great!

CONS

Since this system is so fast and has such good tech support, it really makes our other software systems look bad!

Pam

Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2019

A Work Order System without all the Work

As the Facilities Systems Manager for the US Senate Sergeant at Arms, we found eWorkOrders very user-friendly and comprehensive enough to meet our needs. With our very high security standards, we were very impressed with the preventive measures that the eWorkOrders team has in place to protect our data and our CMMS related processes. Working with the eWorkOrders team has been a great experience. The team always picks up the phone and accommodates our requests, no matter how crazy the request may be.

PROS

I liked that I didn't need to be a computer programmer to use eWorkOrders.

CONS

I don't have any cons with regard to eWorkOrders to pass along.

Jeff

Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2021

EWORKORDERS REVIEW

PROS

General ease of us whether it is general work orders , PM management asset management or work order tracking. WE LOVE THE ENTIRE SYSTEM. We have been using this product for 14 years. It is miles ahead of any other CMMS software I have used previously or have been exposed to on other sites.

CONS

I really don't have any dislikes with e work orders. If you encounter a problem or have a feature you would like to add the e work orders tech support is OUTSTANDING.

Juan Carlos

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Easy to use, easy for control and easy data retrieval

Excellent

PROS

Cloud-based application, run in every device, easy and flexible reporting structure. Possibilities to save documentation (procedures, manuals) in the cloud and expansion to other tasks other than maintenance, ex: sanitation.

CONS

Some of the reports I could not export in pdf I have to save as pdf. Not a big deal

Reason for choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

We just liked the cloud capability

JUSTIN

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2018

Customer focused, excellent customer service, easy to use, customization is awesome.

Customization, historical data on repairs, reports, communication with the maintainers in the field.

PROS

The software engineers were able to build me an automated work order system. They original way I managed issues was through email alerts from another company I am partnered with. My partner company was able to link the alert emails to eWorkOrders. I wake up in the morning and have a dashboard that gives a quick snapshot of what needs to be repaired. The eWorkOrders team were key in making that customization possible.

CONS

I do not have any issues with this software. It has streamlined my work and has given me a ton a man- hours back.

Bob

Sporting Goods, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2020

eWorkorders review from our maintenance department

PROS

We really like how quick and easy eWorkorders is to use for both the individuals requesting the work orders and the maintenance techs. Maintenance communication, scheduling, and documentation has always been a challenge at our facility and eWorkorders has helped overcome that obstacle. The transition from our prior CMMS to eWorkorders was quick and painless. This software is a great value. It has everything we need now and for our future.

CONS

We haven't come across any issues so far.

Reason for choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

Best value and ease of use.

Karen

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Easy to navigate

PROS

It is easy to navigate around the program to put in work orders and print them

CONS

Sometimes finding a specific work order it difficult because the type filters that are offered

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review! You should have the ability to filter on every field related to a work order so that you can easily find any that you are looking for. We'll have someone reach out to you this week to make sure you know how to do this.

Replied March 2019

Ryan

Automotive, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed April 2019

New User

Excellent customer service, when I have a question or concern they respond within hours not days. That's huge for me. They always care about what we the customer wants. Could not ask for better support. the product is super. Easy to get around and work with.

PROS

It is super easy to learn and use. Very easy to setup as well.

CONS

Too many options! Too many options to choose from but that could be a good thing!

Ginny