• Pros

• "This is a great product for a mid-sized facilities management operation. I've used it at two different organizations and have been very happy with both the product and their support."

• "I really loved the ease of use for this software"

• "It is super easy to learn and use. Very easy to setup as well."

• Cons

• "The software didn't come with an army of robots to actually perform the work... Seriously though, this is a well designed software solution."

• "The overall look seems a bit drab with a lot of gray colors, but I can live with that to get the functionality. "

• "Too many options! Too many options to choose from but that could be a good thing! "

Browse eWorkOrders CMMS Reviews

Trey from Sunshine Mills

Great CMMS Solution

Pros

As a cloud based solution there is no physical overhead and it is accessible anywhere and is platform agnostic.

Cons

Setup and configuration is difficult until you become intimately familiar with the product. However the support team at e-WorkOrders is a pleasure to work with and will walk you through any issues.

Response from Information Professionals

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the great review! Using the enterprise version with many sites and multiple groups at some of your sites, definitely increases the complexity of the setup. We're glad that you found the support team easy to work with and that you are so happy with eWorkOrders!

Aaron from Kings River Packing

Industry: Food Production

Best product available for the money

The implementation of this system has allowed us to document the work we perform on our plant equipment both for maintenance and for safety records. We now can historically track all parts used and time spent on assets. We also have detailed records of the company assets as well. The inventory portion allows us to order and track inventory as well as accurately cost what we use and check vendor pricing.

Pros

Creating and monitoring work orders is very intuitive and valuable. The ability to verify what work was done and what parts were used is priceless. The inventory and purchase orders are intuitive and a must as well. Being able to track on hand inventory and how it flows is extremely valuable.

Cons

The system does need the ability to have the purchase order receiving accurately account for what is received when incomplete shipments are received and entered. There is no partial item count (ex. Received 2 of 3) on the purchase order record if there is a partial receipt. Yet...

Reasons for Choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

We Choose eWorkOrders due to its superior ability to record the purchase and tracking of inventory. Also, the work order information was much more detailed and easy to use than anything out on the market. The tech support is amazing as well! They ALWAYS respond to any issue or suggestion that we have in a timely and professional manner.

Tom from City of Olympia, Washington State

A Top Flight Product That Fits Any Budget

I conducted extensive research of web-based Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) looking for the best product available for an entity with a limited maintenance budget. eWorkOrders won hands down! The support staff is one of the best I ever encountered! An example is when I have asked for additional reports to be designed for my use, they first researched their extensive report library and sent me an existing report or modified an existing report to fit my needs. They did this without a charge, when they could easily have just created a new report and sent me an invoice for payment. You will have to spend many thousands of dollars to get a product with more bells and whistles than eWorkOrders. I highly recommend this product and the people behind it!

Pros

eWorkOrders is easy to use. The advantage of the product being web-based, over a stand-alone product installed on the users server or desktop computer, cannot be overstated. The ability to receive instant feedback from customers when a work order is closed out has allowed me to quantify and measure the new emphasis we have placed on an increase in quality customer service. I have many lessees in city-owned buildings that never before had access to the city Intranet based work request system and were forced to place a work request through e-mail, the telephone or a verbal request to a passing maintenance worker. With eWorkOrders, all my customers now can enter work requests that I am able to respond to immediately, receive feedback, measure and develop reports from a single database.

Cons

As with any system, eWorkOrders works best with internal admin support. However, we have been able to utilize it well with intensive training of the maintenence staff; with all entries being made by the maintenance workers themselves.

Jeff from Elite Facility Solutions

A Chevy Corvette in a Ford Focus package

Positive to outstanding.

Pros

This software has an ease of use and covers so much of what's needed. We run our business on it and it has performed flawlessly. It has so much "bang " for the buck. This software performs with or better than any other CMMS software on the market. The initial set-up and implementation was super fast and all questions arising from it being new to my team were answered within minutes of reaching out to customer support. If price was no object, we would still use eWorkorders. I have customized it with no issue and train new people all the time. Fantastic Software and Customer service!!!

Cons

Cons are few. I would add a picture and document function into the original package and charge for space beyond a certain limit. Add a color option for text in the work order so you can highlight or bold things you want to stand out. Add a lock function to the notes. This would prohibit anyone changing a note and date for nefarious reason (CYA). That's about it.

Reasons for Choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

After consideration and use, this product will do what ANY other CMMS product will do, but, with less strain on your wallet. Customer service is top notch!

Reasons for Switching to eWorkOrders CMMS

OT was hard to use and since they use an Explorer primary platform system, you are stuck with explorer glitches as well. Spending an hour trying to figure out why the printing fields are right is a waste of time and productivity nightmare.

Chris from Kaleido

Industry: Biotechnology

Most Cost Effective and Easy to use CMMS on the Market

Very user friendly and intuitive. Very easy to self administrate. Their implementation team and technical support are very helpful. No hidden costs!

Pros

Ability to create multiple workflows and GMP features. Extensive self administration capabilities. No Hidden costs!

Cons

Can't say anything negative! If I had to pick one thing, it would be the fact that I can't replace their logo with my companies. We have to have both on the working pages.

Reasons for Choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

Features that help us meet FDA/GMP workflow requirements. Cost effectiveness. Their team is very professional and extremely knowledgeable.

Tony from Grace Health System

Great CMMS!

Very professional and helpful support. Easy implementation. Easy to learn.

Pros

Ease of training and use. Customizable. Price point.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. This system offers everything we need and more.

Reasons for Choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

Equal features at lower cost. Excellent support.

Cindy from Morningstar Partners

Industry: Oil & Energy

eWorkOrders - great product

We use eWorkOrders to generate bi-yearly work orders for maintenance on equipment, then other work orders can be generated from those if an issue is found. It makes the scheduling of PM's and failure work orders easier.

Pros

The customer support is outstanding. "How to" videos are included in the software which make it easier to get started using.

Cons

Understanding how different parts work together took a little time to learn, but after being in the system it comes easier.

Reasons for Switching to eWorkOrders CMMS

We needed a database that everyone could see and work orders would be generated from.

Tom from Spectrum Brands

Why choose eWorkOrders? It's the best one I found!

I needed a CMMS system that was simple enough to use for the hourly mechanic and production operator, but it needed to be sophisticated enough for the engineers, production supervisors all the way up to the plant manager. This product met my requirements perfectly.

Pros

It is very easy to use. I demoed/tried three major CMMS software systems and hands down this is the best one on the market. I have been using the product since the middle of 2015. The have great customer support. Hundreds of reports to choose from and if you can't find a standard report from their list of reports, they will build a custom report for you.

Cons

None. I know that sounds crazy but I cannot find any problems with their product. I use a combination of standard reports, custom reports and lots of data manipulation once I extract the data from the data base (ex. download data in excel format, sort, pivot, graph and finish with PFD reports).

Reasons for Choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

Other CMMS products were not as flexible as eWorkOrders and not as easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to eWorkOrders CMMS

eWorkOrders product was superior to all other systems, customer support is excellent and the ability to make custom reports for our unique needs. Unique as in tracking repairs on production tooling.

Val from signature breads, inc

eWorkOrder Review

Great experience. Everyone at Eworks was great to work with. If I had a question, I always got assistance right away. Also, they have a help section with videos for just about everything in the software and this really assisted me with some of our setups. We went from a manual pen and paper system to this, so it was bounds and leaps forward for our company. I loved this software.

Pros

This software was almost plug and play. We spent about a month uploading all of our assets and PM procedures into the software and once the checklists and PM's were completed, we were rocking and rolling.

Cons

I wish it had an interface to our ERP software. But, our ERP software was quite old. It would have made it more likely that we would have added the purchasing module to our package.

Reasons for Choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

This was what we needed. The other options were more expensive, but they wanted to sell us options that we just were not prepared or able to use. This software allowed us to grow into it.

Eric from Herzog Transit Services Inc

Very Intuitive and Snappy Work Order System

Pros

It's very quick, efficient, and intuitive. The best part for me are reports. Just a phone call and they'll make a custom report for anything I need.

Cons

Doesn't really work for fleet vehicle mileage and parts tracking.

Starr from Celgene

Industry: Biotechnology

Essential Business Improvement

Celgene has been a customer of eWorkOrders CMMS solution for over 15 years. Our industry which develops and commercializes medicines for cancer and inflammatory disorders has very strict guidelines and regulations to follow. So the vendors that we engage with have got to be at the top of their field. Our teams are spread out throughout many locations around the world and they give eWorkOrders the highest possible rating for the easy to use, support team and their high quality CMMS software solution. Implementation throughout our many locations has been seamless. Employees love it. With the eWorkOrders Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), we can effectively manage and schedule preventive maintenance and resources without any disruption to our business operations and prolong the lifecycle of our assets. Top managers love the fact through reports and dashboards, they get real-time information on our maintenance operations. We recently began integrating our inventory application with Grainger so that we can easily manage inventory levels, costs and more through our existing system. It is a real plus that eWorkOrders is a system that grows with any size organization.

Pros

Easy to use by technical and non-technical personnel. Ease of configuration, personalization and customization. Straight-forward, trouble free, fast inexpensive Implementations (ie $1,500 completed in 1 week). Meets our PM and Demand Work Order needs right of Out of the Box, without the need for “add ons or consulting” Meets the diverse needs of the various department types above, not just Facilities. Immediate service from the on-call developer team for custom requests, tech support or general assistance. Less expensive than other CMMS Maintenance teams have access to historical data, manuals and other pertinent data from their phones and iPads. Unlimited number of requestors and users accounts Requestors do not need accounts. Web-based, making it easily be accessible from all devices on or offsite. Instant notifications to in-house staff and outside service providers. Advance Preventive Maintenance reminders to in-house staff and outside service providers. Several hundred standard reports, KPIs, metrics, analytics and dashboards. All customizable upon request. No coding Required to personalize or customize. How-to-Videos embedded into each module’s help section. Streamlined modules, allows for the rapid retrieval of information, to quickly accommodate and respond to customer requests. Single sign on available for staff who need to log in to their user account. Predictive maintenance technologies, such as meters.

Cons

System Not offered in foreign languages (although you can create the Work Order request page in any language) Mobile version is not available while offline (no internet/wifi/mobil access)

Sandra from City of Kingsland

Eworkorders review

We recently were asked to find a software that has the capability of our customers to create a work order request on line. Low and behold we already had it. After finding out about that, it took very little time to have it set up to our specs and was in use in very little time. That is what is so great about Eworkorders is that they have so many aspects of their software that I am still finding out new things, and that is after 10 years of using it.

Pros

I have been using Eworkorders for 10 years. I took quite a while back then looking at different softwares for our workorders when our other software became outdated and not very easy to use to begin with. This is when I came upon Eworkorders. After talking with their representative and looking at their formats and the east to customize it, I realized this was the software I was looking for. I haven't looked back. If for any reason I have a question or needs something added that I don't have the capability to do, they will help me in anyway. They have a fantastic team to work with. Again, the ease of using the software, the customization to my specifications and so much more is the reason I have stayed with them for so long. I hope to be one of their customers for many years to come.

Cons

I have no cons to speak about with Eworkorders. Their ease to accommodate my specific needs is awesome.

Jay from City of Concord, NH

A great product

Pros

Cons

Because of the nearly unlimited ways the database can be configured it helps to have some knowledge of what the user's expectations will be before setting up the program. Support from the developer was critical here.

Value and scalability.

Reasons for Switching to eWorkOrders CMMS

Value, functionality, and ease of use.

Paul from Focused Equipment Events LLC

I've been a Maintenance Manager/Consultant for 30 years in large & small companies around the world.

Easy way to provide feedback

Pros

It's got all the features of the expensive CMMS I've used and is affordable and user friendly. Most of companies I work in have absolutely nothing and that's why I get called. I go in and install a Maintenance Process. The most important step in my process is implementing a used friendly CMMS. Most companies don't have a "computer person" within the Maintenance Department so I pick a Trades person who has some knowledge and train them. I've also hired temporary help to hire people to come in and set it up. It's worked very well for me and the companies. A lot of companies have a CMMS they don't use. Old software that died on the vine because of cost, people transitioned out or it was just a show to pass an audit their required to show evidence they have their arm's around reliability. I use it to capture what's going on with their equipment and apply Continuous Improvement to identify the repeat breakdowns and eliminate them one by one. Ease of use and history information are the main reasons I recommend eworkorders.

Mike from Camp Tejas

eWorkOrders is more than we need. I am sure that we will only scratch the surface. Anytime I have had a question or recomendation for change over these 5 years, they have always been accomodating and helpful. Customer service is great and the relationship has always been valued.

Pros

Unity of Types. Relationships are unified throughout the user interface and share common threads that join them to assets, people and equipment, making queries intuitive and simple. New areas/employees/assets are easy to create by copying an existing area/employee/asset along with its common attributes, making minimal changes.

Cons

The skin. It needs some round edges and a cleaner face. The look is a bit Windows 3.11 -sorry :)

Wes from Pavillon

eWork Orders keeps us on task

We are using eWork Orders as a way for employees to report problems to our maintenance, housekeeping and information systems staff. We use it to track the status of current issues and as a historical record of completed jobs. eWork Orders was easy to get initially setup. We have been using the system for several years now and plan to uses it for many more.

Pros

The thing we like best about eWork Orders is how easy it is for our employees to open new work orders. The interface is very intuitive.

Cons

The only con for us is because eWork Orders is a cloud based system we can't use it for problems involving internet or power outages. That is true of all cloud based systems however.

Pam from United States Senate

A Work Order System without all the Work

As the Facilities Systems Manager for the US Senate Sergeant at Arms, we found eWorkOrders very user-friendly and comprehensive enough to meet our needs. With our very high security standards, we were very impressed with the preventive measures that the eWorkOrders team has in place to protect our data and our CMMS related processes. Working with the eWorkOrders team has been a great experience. The team always picks up the phone and accommodates our requests, no matter how crazy the request may be.

Pros

I liked that I didn't need to be a computer programmer to use eWorkOrders.

Cons

I don't have any cons with regard to eWorkOrders to pass along.

Cobern from Town of Jonesborough

Great Product and Team!

Pros

e Work Orders is simple to use, easy to navigate, easy to learn, and has a customer support team that stands behind the product. My staff has not had any issues learning to use the mobile system, and efficiency of work has made substantial increases. e Work Orders takes the hassle out of work orders. The cloud based service saves IT cost, and provides access any time, any where. I would recommend the software to anyone.

Cons

I have not found any specific negative aspects of this software.

Robert from NCFC Youth

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Non-Profit Review

We are very happy with the product and highly recommend it.

Pros

We love the flexibility and the power eWork Orders provide for us. Once the system is setup, work orders with great details can be automatically generated. In addition, as the work orders are being completed, the fulfillers of the work orders can create new work orders to have items addressed that maybe they were not able to complete. The software facilitates a great way of communicating in a decentralized organization to ensure items are completed in a timely fashion ensuring a quality product for our customers.

Cons

The original setup took longer than anticipated.

Juan Carlos from Johnvince Foods ltd

Industry: Food Production

Easy to use, easy for control and easy data retrieval

Excellent

Pros

Cloud-based application, run in every device, easy and flexible reporting structure. Possibilities to save documentation (procedures, manuals) in the cloud and expansion to other tasks other than maintenance, ex: sanitation.

Cons

Some of the reports I could not export in pdf I have to save as pdf. Not a big deal

Reasons for Choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

We just liked the cloud capability

Jared from ABB

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great System

It has been great. We see so much come through in a day that you can retain that info. Being able to add pictures and notes are great. You can go back to those notes to see what's going on with the work. I love the system. It makes my work life much easier.

Pros

You can have all you information in one place and it makes it easy to track

Cons

I would like more spots in the fields of the work order when using the link on the customers end.

Reasons for Choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

Well the customer service has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great. Helping me learn the system and sticking with you until the light bulb turns on and you say this is easy. I wanted to make it harder than it had to be. She was great.

Yovanny from N Suffolk Mental Health Assoc.

eWorkOrders was made for us!

We needed to replaced a very old system, MS ACCESS if I remember correctly. The eWorkOrders system helped us achieve that and more. The ease of use for line staff to enter work orders is as good as it gets. If you are in need of a system to keep track of request (physical maintenance, information technology, etc.) this solution will really help you.

Pros

Price was a top consideration, follow by ease of use. We've had the software now for more than five years and the reliability of the software has been beyond our expectations; along with the Customer Service we received. We had asked and received help from eWorkOrders to solve some of the few issues we encountered. The few problems were solved by the next business day.

Cons

The desktop interface could be updated, and some of the reports may benefit for better descriptions.

Nahum from PriceSmart Inc

eworks came in a very critical time for our maintenance service

Pros

The support and capability they have to accommodate to our needs worldwide, our business are not locate in USA continental so reporting from eworks varies from country to country, eworks have been able to provide us with a proper response for all our needs, I know we have more challenges as a company, but so far they have met 100% the expectations and needs required

Cons

we have some challenges operating with equipment that needs wifi, I know they are developing a system already to be able to uploaded but in the meantime we are upgrading our systems to work with local cellphone companies to use sim cards to eliminate this problem

JUSTIN from PHILIPS LIGHTING

Customer focused, excellent customer service, easy to use, customization is awesome.

Customization, historical data on repairs, reports, communication with the maintainers in the field.

Pros

The software engineers were able to build me an automated work order system. They original way I managed issues was through email alerts from another company I am partnered with. My partner company was able to link the alert emails to eWorkOrders. I wake up in the morning and have a dashboard that gives a quick snapshot of what needs to be repaired. The eWorkOrders team were key in making that customization possible.

Cons

I do not have any issues with this software. It has streamlined my work and has given me a ton a man- hours back.

June 2011

Daniel from Hattie Larlham

June 2011

Hattie Larlham perspective

Over all E-Workorders is a great value with a great team of experts willing to do what every it takes to make your experience with electronic work order systems easy and affordable. You do not have to worry about purchasing future upgrades, because the E-Workorder Team is continually developing and expanding their system, and as they do so they provide that new technology to their customer.

Pros

The E-Workorder system is a great system that does not require a super high level of computer talent to navigate and build. The benefits provided by the E-Workorder system are equal to many high dollar software systems, but without the high cost to purchase and train individuals to operate. We re a long term healthcare agency with over 33 operating properties in Ohio and 750 employees and this system allows every employee who can access a computer to submit and track work request. This system provided us the means to build an electronic data base of scheduled PM s and pertinent Inspections, as well as develop a means to provide for accountability and tracking of both equipment and parts cost, as well as labor We are currently expanding our documentation and information to utilize electronic asset tracking through E-Workorders.

Cons

We have no complaints on this system nor any cons.

July 2015

Ginny from Mid Florida Community Services

Industry: Philanthropy

July 2015

Excellent product!

Pros

The product is extremely user friendly, easy online access, and excellent overall results. The vendor always responds to our needs within moments; very accommodating and always carries a high level of professionalism; and great technical support. We have 320 employees who have access/user ability to the software, we have not had any problems with the software or user complaints.

Cons

We have no complaints. The product is excellent for work order tracking and reporting. All levels are able to use the product with ease. The facility directors seem to be very happy with the work order system.

Bob from Savage Arms

Industry: Sporting Goods

eWorkorders review from our maintenance department

Pros

We really like how quick and easy eWorkorders is to use for both the individuals requesting the work orders and the maintenance techs. Maintenance communication, scheduling, and documentation has always been a challenge at our facility and eWorkorders has helped overcome that obstacle. The transition from our prior CMMS to eWorkorders was quick and painless. This software is a great value. It has everything we need now and for our future.

Cons

We haven't come across any issues so far.

Reasons for Choosing eWorkOrders CMMS

Best value and ease of use.

Karen from Lowndes County Road Department

Easy to navigate

Pros

It is easy to navigate around the program to put in work orders and print them

Cons

Sometimes finding a specific work order it difficult because the type filters that are offered

Response from Information Professionals

Replied March 2019

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review! You should have the ability to filter on every field related to a work order so that you can easily find any that you are looking for. We'll have someone reach out to you this week to make sure you know how to do this.

Rick from JRH Productivity Solutions

eWorkOrders - a very good CMMS and a good value

I helped implement and currently help administer eWorkOrders at a company with three sites with no previous CMMS. The implementation, training, Go Live and ongoing support has been excellent. I have helped companies implemented several CMMS systems over the past five years and eWorkOrders has been the best at implementation and support.

Pros

Easy to import / upload information Cloud based solution - can access eWorkOrders anywhere Work Request portal - anyone can enter a work request On Line training modules Checklist capability - great for tracking inspections Query and Reporting options Tech support responsiveness

Cons

The initial PM set up was a bit confusing in terms of assigning the assets to the PM. The on line training video was improved to help make this easier to understand

Ryan from Honda of America

New User

Excellent customer service, when I have a question or concern they respond within hours not days. That's huge for me. They always care about what we the customer wants. Could not ask for better support. the product is super. Easy to get around and work with.

Pros

It is super easy to learn and use. Very easy to setup as well.

May 2011

Chris from "Scrap-It" (Minichiello Bros. Inc.)

May 2011

EWorkOrders. Rocks. Period..

To reiterate.. ABOVE ALL: INFORMATION PROFESSIONALS' CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE.. We started off using EWorkOrders for one department and have been steadily configuring functions for use by various groups. In 3 short months it has become the center piece that our business model now functions through. And we're still expanding with it.. If your company is in need of a fantastic software package, with impeccable support, I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND EWORKORDERS. UNEQUIVOCALLY.. BRAVO GUYS!

Pros

Where do I begin?? I'll try to be brief.. EWorkOrders is a powerhouse of full featured functionality, to say the least. There is a robust amount of config options that are all extremely flexible - give or take a few minor caveats.. That being said, implementation/customization does not require a degree in rocket science. AND ABOVE ALL: THEIR CUSTOMER/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE..

Cons

Just to be fair: Although the guys at EWorkOrders are very available and more than willing to explain everything and anything that one would have questions about, a more in-depth Help section is most definitely needed.

Jim from Ampex brands

Industry: Restaurants

eWorkOrders CMMS Review

Fantastic service. Great support from the tech team

Pros

Easy of use. Easy to read reports. Customization is available for a nominal fee

Cons

Service catalog menu names need to allow more characters

Jamie from Skagit PUD#1

Industry: Utilities

eWorkOrders review

In a past life, I was a database manager and I believe I have kept up in most areas of information technology. So I think I'm qualified to say that this software has been designed with the end-users in mind. It's easy to set up and easy to maintain. The real selling point though is the company's customer support. From the first email reply onward, the customer support has been phenomenal.

Pros

Ease of set-up and Customer Service We looked at several CMMS packages before settling on eWorkOrders. We needed a program that we could set up quickly and get moving on to satisfy regulatory requirements. eWorkOrders had our back. With the provided training and set-up support we met our deadline and are now fully running with the software.

john from Fordham University

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE...CONSISTENTLY.

Pros

It does everything that I want it to do and when I require a change the staff at eWorkOrders makes it happen every time.

Mike from Alia corporation (dba Mcds Rest)

Has absolutely made my team more efficient and accountable for repairs and timely completion.

Pros

This program is great for tracking repairs and the reports that can be generated helps make crucial decisions on equipment and costs of repairs at each store.

Cons

Haven't found any deficiencies that were not corrected by Norm. Does what we wanted and much much more..

Tim from Claremore OK Public Schools

Streamlined our work order and preventative maintenance processes

Pros

For the end-user, it provides a solution to their needs quickly without them having to spend no more than a couple of minutes issuing the work order. Our maintenance team relies on eWork Orders to use as a basis for their daily morning meetings and how to schedule work for the day.

Leighan from Mineral Wells ISD

Has been user friendly and not overly complicated for our needs.

Pros

Like every new thing, there is a learning curve. Once you learn this software it is very user friendly and easy to navigate. There are multiple options that can be used or not, depending on your needs.

Keith from Museum of Life + Science

Good functional CMMS. Really great tech support.

Pros

This Software is easy to use, and has good features. All cloud based is nice, so no server admin. Easy for users to enter tickets from any we-enabled device Customer/technical support is amazing.

Joseph from Transportation Research Center Inc.

Taking Control of the Chaos

I've become a huge fan of EWorkOrders. I look forward to discovering new ways the program can streamline our operations.

Pros

EWorkOrders customer support has far exceeded our expectations. The software is incredibly easy to use, but we occasionally want to change a setting or two. Every time we reach out with questions the EWorkOrders team responds very quickly and helps us get what we want out of the program.

Cons

Honestly, I cant think of any cons. EWorkOrders is very easy to use and captures all of the data relevant in our industry.

Response from Information Professionals

Replied September 2018

Thanks Joe. Your team has been really great to work with! We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with you and your organization!

Andrea from Detroit Zoological Society

eWorks works for us

eWorks has been a great tool for us to begin to get a handle on our work orders, no special software is required which our IT dept. loves. Our customer communication has improved greatly. The ease of use has helped us with the transition from paper work orders to electronic. The reports help us to track our progress in many areas and we are better able to provide updates to management.

Pros

It is easy for anyone to use no matter what their computer skill level is, our IT dept. really likes that it is a web based program, all I have to do is send customers the link and they are able to submit work orders easily, We enjoy the email notification to customers when a work order is closed out as well as the customer feedback link. It helps us reduce our paper use, the what's new feature is terrific much better than getting emails, it is quite a flexible program and our tech support has been awesome

Cons

would like to be able to look up work orders by number

Response from Information Professionals

Replied July 2009

There is an easy way to do look up work orders by number on the view work order screen.

March 2010

JoJo from The Morris Companies

March 2010

eWorkOrders is the best system out there

Highly recommended. Especially for high volume companies that send many Work Orders. This system is easy to track and get exactly what you are looking for when you need it. Highly compatible if you enjoy a paperless office.

Pros

This system has really made creating, editing, tracking and sending work orders extremely easy. We have used other systems before and nothing compares to eworkorders. All management screens are user friendly and do not require much data entry. Email, Fax or print from your desktop directly to work order recipient. Many fields and reports were custom designed to our needs. Customer Service is always available and any technical questions are answered immediately, usually within a couple of minutes. Call directly or email doesn't matter always get a rapid response. Thank You eWorkOrders for making my job easier.

Cons

Only Con is that we tried so many other Companies before finding this awesome system.

Calvin Dean from Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service / Emergency Services Training Institute

Industry: Facilities Services

Exceptional value for a powerful application. Top notch technical and help support.

Excellent historical data. up to date metrics.

Pros

Easy to use. 15 minutes with each of my people and they off and running. There have been no instances of incorrect entries that I have not been able to correct easily. Excellent reports and print options.

Gabriel from Roy Farms Inc

Super Organized and detailed!

Pros

I really enjoy how specific you can get with jobs. Tons on neat tools to help track and store important information.

Cons

There is a learning curve to know the ins and outs.

Suzanne from In Time Short Term Housing

Highly Recommended

Whenever my company has contact with Eworkorders, it has always been a pleasant and satisfying experience. We are very pleased with Eworkorders as a company and would highly recommend them to anyone who believes in productivity and efficiency.

Pros

Eworkorders is a dream-come-true for our company as it has saved us much time and money. Not only does this system allow us to organize our maintenance requests and preventive maintenance lists efficiently, but it is also fast and easy to use. This system is ever changing with new updates and improvements that help my business. It is also very flexible and allows us to custom design its features to the needs of my company. What's more is that the technical support service is unbeatable. My questions are answered completely to my satisfaction and any changes that need to be made are done almost immediately.

Cons

nonethat I can think of

John from Neyer Management

Excellent product and support

It was hard to come up with "cons" for this product. We have been very pleased since we first started using it. Not only is the product very good, but the service is over the top good. I was trying to develop a custom solution with a programmer and wasted dozens of hours and thousands of dollars to get way, way less functionality than is delivered by this product.

Pros

Could get it up and running same day Very full-featured. Excellent support that understood not only the product, but also my real need for it. In other words, they tood the time to understand my business, not just shill their solution. Responsive, easy to understand and easy to reach. Exceptionally good value. We have tried both the Timberline and MRI service management modules and we find this product 100x easier to use.

Cons

The graphics interface could be a bit "sexier". It's OK, but it's not as smooth and stylish as some.

Starr from Celgene Corporation

Great Progrram with Amazing Support

We at Celgene Facilities Department are very pleased with the eWorkOrders system and appreciate Jeff Roscher for all of his amazing support.

Pros

The program is extremely user friendly with a such a wide variety of functions and features there has never been a report or query I could not generate. Any information we need is always only a few clicks away and the data is always consistent. Jeff Roscher of Information Professionals has always been incredibly attentive and supportive any question is answered or addressed quickly and correctly. He always understands exactly what I am trying to accomplish and ensures that I get exactly what I need.

Cons

The program has no cons in my opinion. I would love to be able to customize the color. A nice lavender would be lovely. :-)

Grace from Broadway Penn Mutual Office Fee, LP

Assistant property manager

Highly recommend to any tenant occupied building.

Pros

Prior system was very cumbersome. E-Workorder system proved to be very user friendly; inventory, add/delete/revise services provided were being implemented by our staff. The ease of our tenants to access without their prior cumbersome log-in process was welcomed by all. Additionally, their ease of use has increased our user volume and have found our tenants to be extremely satisfied with their ability to enter their request, automatic notification of their request status and completion. All in all, it has improved our overall performance and tenant satisfaction. Great Job!!!!

Cons

We have not experienced any problems or difficulties as of yet. No cons to report.

Knowledgeable staff, prompt and professional service. Highly recommend.

Pros

Intuitive, user friendly, has all of the features I need, customizable, can upgrade to access more functionality.

Cons

No cons at this time. I do not have anything that could be considered an opportunity our improvement suggestion at this time.

July 2009

Ginny from Mid Florida Community Services, Inc.

eworks

Highly recommended. Have not had any techical problems with this system. We have approximately 50 - 75 people that enter work orders i have received no complaints or issues. The 6 site users and myself have not had any issues with the product since the installation in 2006. Very user friendly. Support staff/vendor are competent and detail oriented. Excellent customer service.

Pros

Eworkorders is an exceptional product. From demo to install to supportive services, this is the best work order program I have utilized. We have not had any technical or user problems since the installation of this product. Support services are excellent. Very pleased with the product. Cost savings is tremendous compared to other systems I have used.

Cons

None at this time...excellent product and services.

Liberty from Celgene Corporation

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

The ease of use of the system is great!

Ease of use is great; Captures all user requests easily; Report generation is great for trending information; great way to reconcile requests, at the end of a given period.

Pros

Our users easily are able to create Work Orders for all of their controlled document requests for issuance, retrieval, and archival.

Cons

Setting up the parameters for the application isn't intuitive. I did have to call support to guide me through the process.