• Pros

• "It is easy to navigate thru the menus and locate info in many different ways. Anytime i have ever needed help customer support has been very helpful and were able to solve any issue we had. "

• "the software is very adaptible. It was easy to set up. I could easily add or subtract information and scheduling PMs was easy. Work orders help keep track of exspenses and record date and "

• "I like the easy access from my computer and the new way to manage all the assets in the program its more easier then the previous version (8) "

• Cons

• "could be a little more user friendly with initial set-up would also like to see getting reports user friendly"

• "The only problems we had with the software were either fixed online, or explained how to fix in a couple easy steps."

• "About the only thing I found is some of the custom reporting features can be a little difficult to use. "

Browse FaciliWorks CMMS Reviews

Jonathan from Corru-kraft

Fantastic! Easy to use and create the PM's and work orders we need here.

PM's and WO's needed for co-workers. Records and ability to go back and see what was done during that PM or WO.

Pros

Easy to use. Creates PM's and work orders which can be printed out daily and all at one time. Has an inventory to log in parts and choose locations. Ability to add employees and select who will do what task for PM or work order. The program is excellent in PMs and work orders to track and keep records in the program or even from the printed copies.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to better track inventory. That's about it. The way we have it setup makes it 100% useful for all PM or WO issues but not so much for inventory needs.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your feedback, Jonathan! Please give us a call any time regarding your inventory tracking needs. I'm sure we can help you find a solution for that. 1-800-776-3090

Richard from OSA, Inc.

Satisfying, ease of use, and great inventory compiler.

I have already expressed those feelings in the survey I just submitted.

Pros

Ability to write PO'S and tracking of those PO'S through every step of the process. Inventory control is reliable and the reports generated are a great help at the end of the year.

Cons

After six years of usage and several calls to customer support, I still do not have the ability to use the tax block on my PO form, and if I attempt to, the entire PO becomes locked and I have to discard it and start a new one. I cannot batch print work orders, but have to open and print each one individually...I inquired about that one too. I have to change the billing address on my PO'S each time I write one-(the street address and PO Box cannot both be saved). When I go to the PO listing page the dates are never posted with the PO#. When I begin to write a PO and I am ready to go to the line items tab, I don't have to be told by a little box, to go to the line items tab and list my items...an ill contrived, time consuming step in the program which needs to be removed.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Richard. Your feedback is critical to ensuring future versions will meet the needs of our clients. I have created a case for you in our development system to alert our development team about those specific issues and allow us to address them in future builds.

Keith from Revlis Corp

Industry: Plastics

Faciliworks has helped me keep track of the task I need to keep the shop running.

A more professional way to show how the maintenace is keeping up with PMs and Projects.

Pros

Cons

It would be helpful if there was some videos of the best way to start entering information into the program. It would be nice to have some reports to see an overall look at how well the maintenance program is working. For some reason the month of september does not keep record of cost.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Keith. Please tell me about your experience with our support team - we have made some changes recently and would like to ensure our efforts are providing the best level of support for you moving forward. Your product feedback is invaluable to our efforts and will help us make improvements to our upcoming versions.

Clifford from Auer Precision

Disappointed with the program.

Pros

The wide range of format for the business. The ability to speak to someone in English when you need support.

Cons

The program is very unstable most of the time. You are able to sign PM's without them being complete. Unable to get the inventory portion issues corrected by the support system in a timely manner. The log in feature does not put the curser in your name box. We had a Rep. come out for some hands on training when we first started using the program. He saw a lot of issues that we were having with the program and had no answers or solutions for us. We were told that he would report them and have someone get back to us. This never happened. We have had a pop-up that cannot be removed in the inventory portion for almost two months now. This issue has not been resolved in a timely manner. The log out tab was removed in the last update and you were to log out just by clicking on the red X at the top of the page. This only works about 15% of the time. And it shows you as being logged in twice if you re-sign into the program.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Clifford. We truly value your input. Please reply to this response so that I can get your concerns over to our Support manager and your cases escalated. Thank you.

Jeff from SEAPRO, Inc.

FaciliWorks offers a lot of valuable features at a very reasonable cost. The support is excellent.

We manage all our assets and their readiness using FaciliWorks.

Pros

All the features needed to manage a companies maintenance are covered. The support and training staff are excellent.

Cons

The platform and interface is a bit dated and the custom report building needs to be simplified. A more intuitive process flow would help the novice user navigate the complex relationships between assests, preventative, corrective and recurring tasks.

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review FaciliWorks, Jeff, and for speaking highly of our support team. We truly value your feedback and we will continue to improve our products through user experiences. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-776-3090.

Paige from Groschopp, Inc.

Overall a good software for preventive maintenance

Pros

Easy to enter information when adding new assets, tasks and procedures. A lot of information can be kept in one software. Would be nice to have a software that can just manage internal preventive maintenance and not all the tools, parts, suppliers and contractors, etc.

Cons

When changing or editing tasks the information does not automatically update in the procedures and assets. This all has to be done manually and takes a lot of time. Too many tabs for adding the same information. Also there is no option for selling an asset only options for inactive, scrap, lost etc.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Paige, Thank you very much for the great feedback--your input is critical to improving our products. We are working on newer versions that will simplify your day-to-day operations and we will even have a version without out all of the excess items you mentioned ( PM's without all of the elements you do not require.) Also, you mentioned FaciliWorks having limited options for Status categories (such as sold assets). You can change or add more status values in your FaciliWorks Configuration|Asset Status. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences with our product.

June 2016

Marilyn from Calbee North America

June 2016

Software is fine but your service is worse .

I always call for the support service asking for some modification or help for the setting, he said i need to purchase it, if i need an extra service call the sales for modification, the IT always said i need to contact our company IT, always suggest to pay more or purchase this or that, or request for training (pay again)

Pros

I always eager to learn more on it by my self. but i need help from the expert creator of Faciliworks.

Cons

Even the trainor cannot answer my queries

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied June 2016

Thank you for your feedback on FaciliWorks, Marilyn. Your comments help us identify areas in which we can improve our software and the user experience. Because FaciliWorks is highly customizable and configurable, we always recommend our onsite training services to make sure your get the best results out of the software and to ensure that it meets the specific needs of your company. Please contact us at any time or visit our website to get more information on the professional services we offer. We're confident that our services will resolve your issues. Thank you. CyberMetrics Corporation/ FaciliWorks CMMS/ info@cybermetrics.com/ 1-800-776-3090

Donna from L3 Communication Systems - East

Industry: Defense & Space

overall handles what our requirements are.

Pros

Simple, easy way to view and see where the PMs and the WOs are within the defined flow. The system helps us to evaluate work still open.

Cons

There are some times that the process to update PMs is labor intensive. For example, if there are 100 open PMs and I am closing the 35th one, it goes back to the beginning instead of going to the next or prior one in the list.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Donna. We truly value your input. We are working to make some of those processes you mentioned simpler and more intuitive in our next version (currently under development). Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve our products.

Alanna from Goodwill Industries

Very slow to boot up and load

Pros

It allows you to retain a large variety of information. Additionally you can have reports that created and put into the software that meet you companies specific needs.

Cons

It is very slow when you log in, create a service request, compete a work order and other areas as well. It also is not very user friendly. You have to work with the system very frequently to be able to even operate it on a very minimum level.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience Alanna. Please let us know if we can assist you with your application performance; this is not a typical experience.

Faciliworks is a great tool that helps plan and execute PM's on the shop floor.

The software allows data collection for PM's out on the shop floor, replacing a very manual process that preceded our purchase of this software. We looked at several suppliers and chose this one due to its ease of use, and flexibility within our other operating systems.

Pros

The software helps to collect pertinent data for troubleshooting and repairing equipment, creating critical parts inventory, and scheduling our PM's to suit the equipment use.

Cons

Setup of the modules can be challenging, we are not using all of the modules available, but need to set up our system to allow e-mail notifications.

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review FaciliWorks - we're glad to know it's working well for you! If you need assistance with setting up email notifications, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-776-3090.

Thomas from Bard Peripheral Vascular

Industry: Medical Devices

I have been using Faciliworks for over 10 years and have found it to be useful for our applications

Tracking of maintenance is excellent and provides easy access for auditing.

Pros

Cons

Log in takes a while sometimes and printing out batch work orders can take a bit of time freezing up computer. Must check compatibility with other programs on your PC.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied August 2017

Thank you for posting your review of FaciliWorks, Thomas. We greatly value your feedback. Please contact our technical support team regarding the issue you're having with printing out batch work orders. 1-800-776-3090

Rachel from Tottser-Iroquois Industries

Industry: Industrial Automation

The only CMMS I've used. Works for our company.

This is the first CMMS software our small company has used. We are now tracking aprx 320 assets.

Pros

It took me about 6 months to get all the information in the system in order to start creating work orders and PMs. Once everything is set up in the system, you can access everything you need from the dashboard. The users don't have to know much about the software in order to enter SRs or close out PMs and WOs.

Cons

Very slow to load, even with the web-based software. Some of the reports do absolutely nothing and the ones that are useful are tedious to run.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Rachel. We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with our product. Please let me know if you would like me to arrange contact from our support team regarding your issues with the report performance.

Dan from Kadon Precision Machining

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Straight forward. Easy to enter gages and track calibrations along with issuing certification.

Pros

Was able to upgrade from older version. Support helped up through without a hitch. All gages and information transferred with no problem. Calibration recall. Gage crib issuing and returning gages. Very easy to use. Dash board with the calibration status extremely helpful.

Cons

Sorting and searching for a specific gage can be a little time consuming. Not a fan of the report printing.

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful and detailed review of FaciliWorks, Dan! We're thrilled to hear that it's working so well for you.

david from Ametek

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

not impressed

less paper work

Pros

save time and paper work to manage maintenance assets I like the option of email remainders for the pending or due activities

Cons

too much windows and information need it to fill just one job.. some times it get stuck when I try to get one report

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied April 2018

David - Thank you for taking the time to relay to us your experience with our product. We understand that there is a great deal of information that can be collected for a job, and that this data is more valuable to some organizations than others. For this reason, we try to make the majority of your data collection strictly optional. Please be assured, however, that we are currently developing the next editions of FaciliWorks and your feedback is critical to making our next versions even better. We are always looking for ways to reduce the clicks needed to access your information, as well as consolidating the data collection process. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us for any assistance you may need in utilizing our products more effectively. We will be happy to spend some time with you to determine the best way to maximize your benefit from our product; the whole point of this software is to allow you to focus on what matters most - your job.

Chris from AHAURCO

Excellent product that simplifies my property management and maintenance

Pros

This is a comprehensive software that we love and is now tracking all of our property assets so that regular maintenance is tracked, and troubles are addressed in a proactive manner rather than reactive. Over the long term ownership, this path has and will continue to save us in operating costs. It also helps us to proactively identify problems before they cause an outage. The process is intuitive and operates very well. The interface is clear and understandable.

Cons

The mobile app is a little complicated especially to explain to field workers. The user interface could be easier to understand by adding simple icons instead of drop downs.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied August 2017

Thank you for posting your review of FaciliWorks CMMS software, Chris. We greatly value your feedback. I will be sure to pass along your comments about the mobile interface to our development team.

Sandy from Corru-Kraft

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Easy to learn, but needs better printable reports

Keeping maintenance organized with keeping the corrugator running and maintained

Pros

The ability to create Preventive Maintenance reports and Work orders easily and close them as easily

Cons

The inventory. For us at Corru-Kraft, it is less paper waste to keep an Excel spreadsheet. Faciliworks will print over 100- sheets

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Sandy, Thank you for the great feedback. As we continue to improve and develop our products, it is critical that we hear from our users-thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience.

Robert from Peter Paul electronics

Use of faciliworks

I have been using faciliworks for 2 years, it has been a real asset in maintains PM scheduling also very user friendly for others to reguest service from the maintenance team

Pros

Ease of use after getting set- up , tracking spending on individual assets. PM scheduling , work order service reguest was very easy to set up

Cons

Getting the e- mail to work was not so easy

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied December 2018

Thank you very much for posting your review of FaciliWorks, Robert. We truly value your feedback and are glad to know you're doing well with the software!

Aaron from BOC Nogales

Industry: Medical Devices

It is a functional software with a lot necessary modules

Some benefits but not all that i wish, but the most important is complete to generate electronic PM's into system with electronic signature.

Pros

The service request module and the spare parts, but the most functionally for our factory is the preventive maintenance module, with the all sub modules as labor, downtime, parameters, parts register and procedures, in conclusion our factory is very functional software.

Cons

The E-mail configuration that option does not functionally for us because the filters is necessary improve with more specifications.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Aaron. We appreciate your taking the time to share your product experience with us.

Jalisa from Tohono O'odham Nation Facility Management

FaciliWorks is easy to use, work orders are easy to generate.

Pros

I like that work orders are easy to generate, easy to understand. Work orders are streamlined and get straight to the point.

Cons

I dislike the amount of times you have to click "ok" during the process of creating work orders, create service request "click ok" approve service request "click ok"

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review FaciliWorks, Jalisa. We're glad to know it's working well for you! If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-776-3090.

James from L3 Technologies

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

I have worked at L3 for thirty years in Facilities and have been using Faciliworks for 15.

It tracks our equipment.

Pros

It can track our equipment. The only Pro is that it does track our equipment. I tolerate the program because I had no choice. Our corporate facilities people made a deal and require us to use it. You should not ask if you don't want to hear the answer. My first thought was to write None!

Cons

I think the program is too bulky and slow. I call it the Ogre program after Shrek the movie. Shrek told donkey that an ogre is like an onion. It has a lot of layers. In this case too many layers that we barely use. It's not user friendly and the only way to learn the system better is to get customized, expensive training. I think the manual is useless for a user.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

James, Thank you very much for your response. We asked because we are listening-- we do want to hear the answers. We have a lot of features, and this can be overwhelming to some of our customers; especially those that need to utilize only a minimal amount of those capabilities. You will be happy to hear that,thanks to feedback from customers like you, we are working on new versions that will remove unnecessary clicks and navigation, and we will offer a version with fewer features for customers like yourself. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our product, we cannot improve without feedback from customers like you.

Fernando from Medtronic Mexico

Industry: Medical Devices

More than 10 yeras using the software my experience is good im satisfied with the software

By the nature of our manufacturing business mainly the FDA validation fulfillment, costumization reports.

Pros

report customization, FDA fullfillment, FDA validation Kit, the FDA validation kit is very useful for software validation

Cons

not friendly with Picturial procedures we trying to use pictorial procedures and the software does not friendly with this

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Fernando. Your feedback will help us to make improvements in future versions.

David from Ametek

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

good experience

now I have more time for doing my duties

Pros

Cons

first I will prefer different colors then make it more easier to manage accounts( passwords and privileges ) being the administrator

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied August 2017

Thank you very much for posting your review of FaciliWorks CMMS software, David. You absolutely can change the colors of the user interface - see Global Settings and/or Personal Settings and locate the Color Theme section. If you need help with passwords and privileges, please call us at 1-800-776-3090

charles from micro-tronics

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great to work with! Training was easy to follow as well.

Pros

Lets see... 1. ease of use. 2. great customer service. 3. excellent tracking of equipment. 4. fast set up.

Cons

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Thank you for posting your review of FaciliWorks, Charles. We're happy to hear that it's working well for you and that you have benefited from our support and training services!

Yancy from West Pharmaceutical

Poor, weak, disappointing... not even half of the features work properly.

Pros

It does keep the records all in one place and the records are searchable. The easy deciphering of late PMs via the dashboard is nice.

Cons

* The reporting functionality does not work AT ALL on our release version. * The ability to attach scanned hard copies to an individual PM is essential but does not exist in this software. * The Datasheet view does not work beyond one page. * Getting information out of Faciliworks and into EXCELL is basically impossible. * The customer support beyond the paid service contract was absolutely stopped. It is SAD that you won't provide support for broken software without a paid contract. This poor business practice alone causes me to not recommend this software to any future employer or partner business.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Yancy, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our product and support team; it is impossible for us to improve without it. I am also sorry about your issues--we will provide support for known issues without a support contract in place (it is for this reason that our support contract is optional.) You will need to upgrade your release version with our latest update to correct any of those issues that were known to exist in earlier releases..

Giovanni from Tropical Bottling Balashi

This software help us a lot with PM , We pass audit of Coca Cola and ISO 9001

Lower my cost of maintenance

Pros

The schedule of machine , Task, and Att. on the P.M. The report that we can print, Buget that can can control

Cons

None I do not have the software work great for Us . Only think is that I can not get an good report for account.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Giovanni. We truly value your input and we are glad to hear of your success with our software!

Robert from peter paul electronics

Industry: Machinery

have had no issues with operating this system

maintain a tighter maintenance department, PM tracking and re occuring times have limited down times

Pros

trace ability to assets, Preventive maintenance tracking, being able to tie inventory to a asset manage inventory alerts when to reorder

Cons

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review FaciliWorks, Robert. We're happy to know that it's working well for you and if you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-776-3090.

Dylan from Liberty Pumps

The setup and use of Faciliworks has been a fight since the very beginning.

we are able to monitor our preventive maintenance, just not the user experience we want.

Pros

It has a lot of features, but wish it was more modular so you didn't have to remove / not use the ones that you didn't want.

Cons

Speed, clunky interface, the AD integration is not a sync as described it is an import. Customization of forms is very clunky. The software was a much different experience than what we saw in demos and in our training session. When contacting customer support about speed and AD issues, we were basically told that that's how the software is. For the past several months we have been waiting for the beta of the new version that we have been told multiple different dates of release, all being months later than the date we heard last.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Dylan, Thank you for sharing your experience with our product. We care about your opinion and we will always do our best to insure your issues are resolved. There are a lot of capabilities in this version and that can be overwhelming. You mentioned having a different experience in training, and I know you were using our latest version in that course. Perhaps there is something we can do to help you with the performance in your environment. I will have someone from our support team contact you so that we can look into this for you and verify our latest version has been installed.

Jon from Midstates Printing

Powerful, expansive maintenance software with unlimited potential

Pros

Depth of tracking, and functionality, there seems to be no end to how far you can go tracking and maintaining records for your company. Versatility, being able to use the software for everything from core machinery tracking, to things as simple as fire extinguisher and exit lighting maintenance.

Cons

Only a con to this point as I've not fully learned to use the custom report designer fully, but a lot of reports that are built in are a bit verbose. There are a few that would have been better simply being a list of things, tasks, etc, without pages of showing the actual task.

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Hello, Jon. There are two task reports that may be what you're looking for: Enhanced Reports > Task Reports > PM Task Due Listing OR Standard Reports > Task Reports > Task Due Listing by Asset ID. Neither of these include full task details. If you need any assistance, please give us a call: 1-800-776-3090. Thank you very much for the great review of FaciliWorks - we truly value your input!

Stewart from Thule Group

Great Customer Service, always helpful when I call with questions, extremely adaptable software.

PMs, KPI's for IATF16949, Spare Part tracking

Pros

Different user levels can be setup depending on who you want access to parts of the software. The dashboard and automatic KPI calculations are good visuals.

Cons

Could be more intuitive, made my own quick reference guide for our employees internally which helped a ton.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied August 2017

Thank you for sharing your review of FaciliWorks CMMS, Stewart. We greatly appreciate your input.

Dave from ACCI

Great web base asset management system that is "scale-able".

A system that helps me run the business.

Pros

I really enjoy the web base system. I don't have to worry about maintaining the software on our servers. Customer support is always there.

Cons

No real negative, but it is best to use the and understand the system strengths. Do't try to customize. Its easier just modify internal systems to match what the system can do.

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Thank you for posting such a great FaciliWorks review, Dave! We truly value your input and if you ever need assistance, please contact us. 1-800-776-3090

mike from Kadon Precision Machining

Industry: Machinery

Helps me maintain pm & repair records for my equipment.

Pros

Easy to learn since I was use to the desktop version at my other job. We need to log in all Pm's and repairs to maintain our compliance with our customers standards.

Cons

Had issues with reports that your support person never resolved for me or replied back to me. I ended up importing into another program to get my results.

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review FaciliWorks, Mike. We're happy to know that it's working well for you and I have forwarded your comments to our Support Manager.

Jose Ariel from Jotun Philippines Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Its a good experience using the software. A bit manual but its very useful.

Ease in getting historical data of the issue and activities that transpired in an asset registered in Faciliworks.

Pros

It has a dashboard to which It can prompt the admin on the tasks that needs to be done Shows pending task and the total task that have been completed. Its a good database to which documents, procedures and safety instructions can be uploaded. Schedules can be set automatically and has the options to get the needed information by filtering. Notification to the request is a good feature for the faciliworks.

Cons

Uploading of checklist procedures and safety instructions is time consuming. Service request to WO takes time on the service request editing phase.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the great feedback Jose. We will pass this on to our development team.

edward from south shore hospital

Overall it is very easy to use, reporting is nice .

Pros

Keeps track of all of my assets very well, has a lot of nice reporting features. Our staff here is limited so the software helps fill that.

Cons

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Hello, Edward. Thank you very much for posting such a great review of FaciliWorks. We're thrilled to know you're doing so well with it and if you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. 1-800-776-3090

Timothy from Lincoln Manufacturing USA, LLC

Very easy to input assets and inventory

Pros

The ability to input your inventory and tie it to specific assets also to schedule pm to when they need to be done

Cons

Haven't really found any have only had the program for a few short months I'm sure there will be some some where

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Hi, Timothy. We're so happy to know that FaciliWorks is working well for you. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much for the great review!

Chris from Compassion International

Faciliworks makes it easy to manage our equipment, schedule repairs and track parts and downtime.

Pros

Ease of use, the ability to use a smartphone to manage equipment and input meter readings via the phone

Cons

No mobile app scanning feature. Would like to use the capability to scan with a smartphone. Smartphones already have scanning capability. It wouod be helpful for inventory

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Hello, Chris. We're so happy to know that FaciliWorks has become an asset to your company. Thank you very much for the great review!

Leticia from Navajo Nation Gaming Enterprise

system runs slow. some functions are not available.

Pros

good data tracker for all the sites Build to your liking (but we haven't got that far yet) the demo site was nice PM scheduler is convenient Tech support is nice to work with

Cons

Runs slow some functions are not alike want more specific short cuts clicking on functions are delayed Tech support, need help with building to our liking

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. Please consider contacting us for assistance; our Services team can assist you with building the system to your needs.

Left due to repeated loss of data

Maintain asset management programs, e-sig capability

Pros

e-sig capability for 21 CFR 11 is very seamless and better than most other options. Customer service response time was also pretty good.

Cons

At the time we used it, it was relatively expensive compared to other options, but we were using it mainly for its superior e-sig capability. However, we lost data on several instances- once we lost a months' worth of data because the last offsite backup they did was a month ago.

Good software for small companies, not user friendly, the interface is not as desired.

It help us to keep tracking our WO we are in the process to implment for PM, we are trying to implement it for tooling room.

Pros

It was easy to implement, easy to understand, they have good staff support, they answer the response quickly.

Cons

The reports are difficult to understand, you cannot make simple modifications to the software, There are too many field without usage.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the review-I notice you have not been using our solution for very long-please continue to utilize our support team at fsw8isupport@cybermetrics.com. We are happy to assist your implementation.

joleen from Tohono O'odham Nation - Facility Management

Industry: Facilities Services

It has been easy to operate so far, it's only been 2 months since I've started using the program

Pros

How simple it is to create a work order and how easy it is to find a work order instead of going through every single work order.

Cons

I don't like the many options it has to put in all the tool or materials and how it looks messing when printing out work order with comments. It should be more put together.

Response from CyberMetrics Corporation

Replied July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review FaciliWorks, Joleen. We are glad to know that you're doing well with it. If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-776-3090.

Kyle from The Johnson Foundation

Outdates and slow

Pros

Its cheap to use on a year to year basis. Also when i do have an issue the customer service department is very easy to get ahold of.

Cons

Its very slow. Very outdated. Reminded me of an old dialup AOL page or even a microsoft DOS format. It badly needs updating. An phone app would be great.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Kyle, Thank you so much for the feedback. Our latest version utilizes a modern user interface (including an interactive dashboard with various graphical presentations available). We would like to assist you in verifying that your location is running our latest release version. We can also evaluate your environment to determine where the performance bottleneck occurs. I will have a support rep contact you to arrange a time for us to review your install.

Jonathan from Mainroad

I found the software a bit clumsy and clunky to work with.

Pros

Not a whole lot, I liked the idea of what it had to offer but it just wasn't what we needed. I guess one pro is that it has a lot of options.

Cons

It was difficult to use for a maintenance company, it seems more geared to plant operations. If I were using it in that situation I would probably had a better experience.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the feedback Jonathan. Sorry our product did not fit your specific needs. We are utilized at many Maintenance organizations, but our primary focus has been facility maintenance management.

David from L3 Technologies

My experience with Faciliworks has been fantastic! Great program!

It allows us to meet our corporate standards.

Pros

Ease of creating work orders, keeping accurate records of equipment, keeping track of tools and supplies, scheduling repairs and service.

Cons

Speed of desktop version, complexity of installation, time it takes to get everyone trained, support hours.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, David. We truly value your input. Please call us at any time regarding the speed of the desktop version and any issues you're having with installation. Our support team can help you with both of those. 1-800-776-3090

Allen from Herbalife Nutrition

Inadequate for our maintenance departments needs.

This software got us started recording our maintenance work, for a couple of years, until we out grew this software's capabilities.

Pros

I liked how the system used the date to create the work order number. This would help in finding a particular work order, by referencing it's creation date.

Cons

We actually lost a Months worth of data when servers failed at their facility. This happened to us twice. This led us to change to Emaint software, which we currently use.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the feedback Allen. Though we are sorry to see you go, we are glad you took a moment to tell us about your experience--we will use this information to improve.

Gene from Cubic

Not what I was hoping for. I would like a web frontend with security.

Able to keep all items in one place.

Pros

The user interface is similar to GageTrak. Spreadsheet view is easier to navigate. There are many different report templates and they are customizable.

Cons

Do not want to use MS Access as the backend any more. Want a secure (https) web frontend and a relational database backend that can interact online with both cloud vendor held server and an in house cloud server. We want to be able to access (with security) from anywhere at anytime with multiple user logins.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the feedback Gene. It appears you are using our desktop version of FaciliWorks. I will have someone from our services team contact you to see if you are a good fit for FaciliWorks 8i (this version is Web-based with MSSQL back end). We offer on-premise and hosted versions.

Shawn from Exhibition Park

I find the software easy to use .

Pros

The software is great for PO and tracking expenses and inventory. I also like the preventive maintenance feature of the program.

Cons

Some thing the soft ware freeze or kick out of the screen your on. I have this problem when I am doing line items for PO.

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied May 2018

Shawn, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences with our product. Please let us know if you would like to have us take a closer look into your freezing issue in PO's. You can send an email to fsw8isupport@cybermetrics.com with a brief description of your issue and a ticket will be created automatically.

April 2015

Steve from Biltermore

April 2015

Been using since 2011 across 3 sites

pro - Faciliworks with asset grouping allow us to manage all 3 sites as a whole, or day to day individually. The new mobile is extremely helpful for creating work orders on the fly and updating meters. Support is outstanding. con- not to big of a deal, but you must pay for support

Response from FaciliWorks

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your FaciliWorks review, Steve. We value your feedback and we will use it to improve our product (and our processes).