• Pros

• "The product is easy to navigate between tabs. Another easy feature is to upload document to the task."

• "Turbine specific Scheduled maintenance Knowledge base search Transfer of Control but could be much better if it could be tweaked Materials, especially par and critical lists"

• "Stored information is easily accessible and the site is easy to navigate, the is more that the software can do for us which we are hoping to utilize in the future"

• Cons

• "Need to have more of an ability to have a "shop" as a site where an asset doesn't have to be assigned to it. Maybe the feature is there and I just don't know it? "

• "hard to upload pictures on a mobile device, sometimes they will not save. main thing i do not like with fixed is that there is not a spell check."

• "There isn't anything I do no like about this software. User friendly, and covers all areas of inventory management."

Browse Fixd Reviews

Janice from General Electric - Renewable Onshore Wind

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Excellent System, User Friendly with all the info you need!

I first started using Fixd 4 years ago when I worked for a different company. After being hired by another company who needed an inventory system it was a no brainer for me to instantly think of Fixd! My employer had begun trying to set up a different system and after one look at it I told them that there was a much better system out there called Fixd. I explained the system and showed them how it worked and they where very happy to switch. Pricing is excellent, support is top notch and the system covers all levels of inventory management. The customer service and IT support that fixd offers is unlike many other programs I have used. The team at Fixd is easy to get in touch with and is always there to help with whatever you need!

Pros

I have always liked how easy this system is to use. My site technicians who where not computer savvy easily caught on to the system and how it worked and enjoyed using it as it made their lives so much easier! This system is also web based so a company like the one I work for with heavy security and firewalls makes this system a perfect fit as it doesn't require its own server.

Reasons for Choosing Fixd

Fixd was the best choice and offered everything we needed in a user friendly environment.

Sally from Pacific Hydro

Fixd Software Review

Fixd can be tricky to ensure schedules are set up correctly, but very easy once you get the idea, you can the "Copy" the asset tree from another saving time, Tech support on chat are always on hand to help out and provide suggestions and investigate any issues promptly

Pros

Fixd is an extremely user friendly system for our technicians to use, It is very easy to create, edit and manage tasks and schedules,

Cons

The ability to also have a sliding schedule and not just a fixed time range on all maintenance tasks This would save removing and recreating schedules and would be an extreme advantage, anc able to set on individual l assets not entire fleet

Reasons for Choosing Fixd

Fixd was introduced prior to my commencement 8 years ago

Brett from Renew Energy Maintenance

Good for PC

We primarily use Fixd for a couple tasks. All of our hourly employees use Fixd to keep track of their hours and we use the "Documents" feature to host our safety documentation, procedures, and any other field doc that the technicians need to access while on the road. As far as the time sheet feature, it can be a bit of a pain to do on a small mobile device, but you can get the job done. Documents works as expected on a PC but severely struggles while on a mobile device, this is becoming an issue. We are primarily switching to a tablet type of workforce and having our documents inaccessible does not work. We are experimenting with other softwares for document management because of this.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Timesheets work very well

Cons

Does not work well on mobile devices. There isn't even a mobile optimized view that would make using a mobile browser so much easier. Also, the app is frustrating to say the least, it is very thin on features and crashes when I try to use it on my iPad.

Response from Fixd

Replied June 2016

Thanks for the review Brett! Glad to hear that you like the timesheets and also the ease of use! The mobile apps (native to both Android & iOS) are both in their first iteration, so we're currently working really hard to add to the initial functionality - particularly with integrating both documentation & timesheets :-) Compatibility wise, the iOS app is optimized for use with the iPad. We've not had any client feedback to date to suggest any issues with crashing, so we'll get in touch with you directly via our support channel and get more details on your set-up & try and find out why you might be experiencing any issue.

Karey from General Electric

My opinion

Internal inventory issues

Pros

Ease of navigation and overall appearance, very clean and concise

Cons

No complaints as of yet, everything is very self explanatory

Keiran from Meridian Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Fixd is a very useful tools but it does have its limitations

It would be great if the website was optimised for mobile. Sometimes I like to bring up tasks while I'm away from my desk but it's very difficult to navigate.

Pros

Ease of use espically with the issuing TOC, the ability to raise new tasks is quite easy and straight forward, customer service is excellent as any issue get sorted very quickly.

Cons

Hositing can be very slow at times, no ability to edit exisiting user names/email addresses, browser spellcheck no longer works with the new comments field, file uploading limit is too small (would be nice if it was raised to 10mb)

Laura from First Wind Energy, LLC

Extremely User Friendly

My company found our selves in a situation in which we needed Inventory Control measures put in place is a very short period of time. Fixd was easily implemented and has been a breeze to use since. We have grown with Fixd (formerly WTGservice) and are happy to be a part of the family. I personally am the administrator for my company and if I can't solve an issue myself, the Customer Service is second to none.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Small glitches that can occur with double clicks

Jamie from Meridian Energy Limited

Industry: Utilities

Great product that plays to it's strengths

Great relationship with Fixd over the past eight years. Great customer service and fault support.

Pros

Ease of use. Does exactly what it says it does. Highly effective in supporting our five wind farms operations. Great app that is simple but effective.

Cons

It is cloud based so needs connectivity. With the remote location of some of our assets, this can be a challenge.

Matt from terraform - sunedison - firstwind

Industry: Oil & Energy

Overall good experience and easy to use and navigate

Pros

Ease of use and navigability it is easy to find work tasks and create new tasks. I also like the ease of time entry.

Cons

We sometimes lose comments and time entry due to multiple people being in the same open task if there was a way to show if there is multiple people that have the task open or allow multiple people to be working in the task.

Christopher from Jacobs

Industry: Oil & Energy

A useful system that can be easily accessed whilst out of the office

Pros

Cons

During recent maintenance the whole site was down and we were unable to access any of our documentation

stanton from sunedison

Stanton's Review

It has been a good experience. I have used many other programs and this is by far the best one I have used. All of the input that we as technicians has been implemented.

Pros

The ease of use over multiple platforms

Cons

The parts on the application for my phone i cannot look up parts, Maybe I just don't know how to use it. But I have not been successful at finding it.

Matt from Longroad Energy

Pros

Cons

The fixd app is confusing and hard to use. Adding a list of materials to a task is time consuming, it would be nice to have a maintenance parts list per loaded in fixed to expend parts.

Luke from Sunedison

Nice and Easy

Keeping track of time and parts can be a pain in the hind end! That was before Fixd, now all of this is a piece of cake! The ease of learning and using this product is hands down the best I have worked with. I have used other systems similar and it took me twice as much time to become proficient with other programs. Thanks a million for your product! I would recommend it to anyone!

Joshua from SunEdison/FirstWind

Industry: Facilities Services

Fixd Review

We have been using this program for a few years now. It started as WTG Services and was recently changed to Fixd. It makes the receiving and billing out of parts very easy and efficient. Also makes recording time to certain very easy as well.

Nick from SunEdison

June 2016

Great product which is simple to use and quick to learn

Pros

It's ease of use. I come from using SAP/ADP Maximo which are both just awful and clunky systems, being able to briefly train a new technician or someone unfamiliar with the system on how to use it and have them proficient within a few days speaks for itself. We have a BOP technician who is not all that proficient with computers and we have been able to easily walk him through the site over the phone to help us find parts needed while we were not able to get to a computer.

Cons

When approving tasks, sometimes I have issues where my site will not populate and it takes a few extra clicks to get back after each job I close. Also, while using "Quick Approval" it would be nice if you could scroll through the details on that page vs. having to open up the task. When I go through and close tasks I will open the task and click each tab to verify everything, if I could review all of that info on one page it seems like it may be quicker/easier. Another nitpick I have would be to have a quick button on the main screen to create a task on single/multiple assets vs. having to click through a few screens.

June 2016

Jennifer from Energy Unlimited, Inc.

Awesome Time Saver

We are a very small Wind Energy Company with very little support staff. Fixd is very essential to us helping us control our inventory, assets and timesheets.

Pros

The ability to control our inventory and timesheets.

Melissa from RENEW Energy Maintenance

Easy to Use

Overall it is a good product. It meets the needs of employers in the wind industry.

Pros

The software is easy to use and understand as an employee or employer. There are options on how to report your time with basically the same result (block and all day method). It keeps track of the two per diem rates that we have. The reports are customized just for us.

Cons

The overtime is not an automatic function. We manually have to put those hours in. There are a few items we would like to have customized just for us but cannot because it is not possible.

Jamie from Meridian Energy

Industry: Utilities

Has potential however is yet to apply itself

A good turbine specific system however inflexibility for tweaks and random updates/changes without notification causes frustration and increase mistrust. Customer service is usually of a high standard if contracted at the right time of the day. App needs development to include more functionality. It is good for raising single tasks on the road.

Pros

Cons

Inflexible Changes without notification Time zone for customer support Unable to attach a work location to a bulk task Transfer of Control cannot be modified Inflexible for administrators to manage users accounts Materials can go into the negatives App is purely for raising single tasks, would be good to have more functionality.

Brian from terraform

Pretty easy to use

Pros

Fairly simple to navigate the site, finding tasks is easy and simple to add all of our parts to and to add time to everything

Graham from Suzlon

All round good

I have used a couple of similar platforms. Fixd is the easiest and most user friendly to date

Pros

User friendly, most things are laid out simply and are easy to navigate and find.

Cons

Some of the updates have issues that have been overlooked. Maybe more trials before roll out.

Dave from SunEdison

Fixd Review

Fixd is an effective tool in managing tasks, both expected and unexpected, inventory, and technician time utilization.

Jarrett from Terraform Power

New User of Fixd

Pros

As a new user, I was thrown into the task of inventory and task close outs. The program was very easy to use and it was quick for me to pick it up and run with it.

Cons

In all honesty, there is not much to like about the program. A small update that could be done is to make it more visually appearing but other than that, its awesome.

Scott from Energy Unlimited Inc

Scott Martin Review of Fixd

The platform is good, would like more reporting ability, but overall excellent.

Pros

ease of access and navigation

Cons

reporting

Nung from Sunedison

Great application

This is the first application I had to use that did not require training. Anyone who knows how to use a computer can use this product with ease.

Pros

ease of use was the best feature of this product

Cons

I'm still trying to find one

Brett from RENEW Energy Maintenance

Some features work well

Helps to streamline inventory handling for our Operations and Management sites Allows us to handle timesheets for traveling technicians working in a variety of states Documentation function works okay if on a computer

Pros

The individual functions of the website work well. Timesheets are easily filled on computers or mobile devices Timesheets states and state tax information is handled well Reporting feature is rather robust The implementation of tasks work well for managing multiple Operations sites The documentation feature works well on a computer Support is easily reachable through the chat feature

Cons

The largest aggravation of Fixd is its inability to have the documentation reached through mobile devices. Fixd documentation will occasionally have data corruption issues and although they are quickly addressed by the Fixd team, this is frustrating Reporting, although robust, does not allow the report to highly customized outside of the downloading the report Xcel file and editing the sheet Training documentation is lacking for completing tasks and using the software

Marion from Soitec

Excellents!!

Pros

Using Fixd is one of the best ways to keep up with our daily task and schedule out future ones.

Cons

Still have issues uploading pictures or PDF files to the work performed. Not sure if its our end or not but still under determination.

Caleb from SunEdison

April 2016

Great software, easy to use.

I have been using Fix'd for about 2 years now, ever since it was called WTG. Yes, sometimes there are glitches, but they always seem to be fixed in a very timely manner. Navigation of the site is easy, as everything is laid out very nicely. One thing that I think could be improved upon is the timesheet. The ability to choose more than one day at a time for the same period of time would be a huge time saver. For instance at our site, we have a plan of day meeting every day. The ability to choose the 07:00 to 07:30 slot of all of the week days would be great, along with say lunches, etc. Of course after choosing all of them, you could still go into each individual day and add notes. The ability to write and save "pre-made" notes for work tasks, and being able to choose them from a drop down library could save time as well.

Nick from Sunedison/firstwind

Technician II

Pros

They are always looking to improve and make thing easier.

Cons

I would like to see things more personalized maybe shortcuts for things you use all the time. Part numbers that are used all the time to be easier to select instead of having to look it up over and over again.

Erik from Extended Horizons

Fixd for Finding what really is going on with that Check Engine Light

Fixed has saved me $1000 of dollars on our fleet of vehicles

Pros

WOW~! This software makes the mystery of the check engine light dissolve in a spate of data. You can then take that data to fix your car or be armed with knowledge when you take it to your mechanic

Cons

The newer versions nag me about using an in network mechanic but the area I live in has none. Wish I could turn that feature off

Andrew from SunEdison

Very user friendly

The entire system is very steam lined and user friendly. From the first day of to to all the changes made over the last 3 years, the functionality has continued to improve and become more intuitive. Even after large changes, it still only takes a day or two to get used to the new format. Compared to much more complicated systems like SAP, and JDE that I've had to use, it's so much less complicated and just as functional for my needs.

Michael from TerraForm Power

WTG to Fixd: Wind Turbine Tech's Review

Fixd has been a great tool to be able to track all material usage and historical details. This resource is hugely important in everything we do here daily and drives our yearly objectives by analyzing trends and forecasting failure modes. Prompt response time whenever there is a technical issue with continual updates to the service streamlining productivity and overall efficiency.

Response from Fixd

Replied April 2017

Thanks for the review, Michael!

Luke from Sunedison

April 2016

It has helped to keep track of all of the parts and tasks needed for my day to day work.

Pros: Time, notes and parts are readily available to use for future references. Cons: Ease of changing bulk tasks not always easy but its not that big of a con. The use of fixd is helpful in keeping track of the multiple tasks accomplished daily, weekly and monthly. Details of all jobs can be found by multiple sites across the country. Great Product for big companies!

aladin from Renew Energy

March 2016

it does the job that is ment for

I do most of the work on my phone or tablet, it be nice to be more friendly user in the divices.

Response from Fixd

Replied March 2016

Thanks for your comments Aladin! If you're not an iOS user, then we have some exciting changes coming your way in the next few weeks for Android devices.

Josh from Terra Form Power

Tech Perspective

This system is more user friendly then other systems we used previously. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that needs a reliable way to track just about anything.

Response from Fixd

Replied April 2017

Thanks for the positive feedback, Josh!

Aaron from Sunedison

good product

Useful tool use it every day it works great for submitting task to other departments in our company it loads up fast and is reliable

Brad from Senvion Australia

March 2016

Good

Seems to be running good at the moment, had a few times where some things were missing from documentation but that was fixed pretty quickly.

Colby from Renew Energy Maintenance

June 2016

Fixd is a very convenient way to keep track of hours.

Pros: Never has the site been down for maintenance, it is very simple to use. Cons: n/a

Rick from Vista Irrigation District

Gets the job done

Pros

Whenever I have a problem with tracking my inventory I always turn to Fixd. It does a wonderful job in that aspect.

Cons

It took some time for me to get used to the user interface.

Andrew from Renew Energy Maintenance

Quick, Easy

Easy to find my company's documents. Time sheet is thorough but easy to use.

May 2016

Brandon from Sunedison

May 2016

it is very easy to use and look up the item that i need.

its been very easy to use.

March 2016

Shawn from Renew Energy Maintinance.

Fixed is great.

Easy to use, good experience.