What are Fleetio users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Fleetio software through verified user reviews

• icon"Many different features. Easy to use and great customer service if you have any difficulty."
  • icon"What I like the most is fleetio go the mobile app. I love because all my employees can do there vehicle inspections from their company phone."
  • icon"Affordability, Ease of Use, Cloud Based, Customer Service, Driver App."
  • icon"When looking at a specific vehicle, there are no arrows to go back to move on to the next vehicle."
  • icon"The fuel card integration has never worked for me. Honestly it is probably an operator error on my end, but i would say that was my only bad experience trying to get that to link up to Fleetcor."
  • icon"I am struggling to think of anything that I would perceive as a Con of this company and its software."

Browse all Fleetio Reviews

• Have you used Fleetio and would like to share your experience with others?

Kenny

Industry: Environmental Services

Fleetio is Advanced, Easy to Navigate and Extremely Useful for Our Fleet!

I just listed them on the other page about pros and cons. Thanks

Pros

Drivers input of issues transform to work orders so easily. We used to wait for the paper inspection to come in to schedule work to be done. By the time you received the inspection sheet that problem has been needing repair for over a week. Now that the truck operators input the issues directly to the system our shop sees the issue that day and schedules the work for that weekend. Efficiency is way better now that we have been running the Fleetio Software. Your Dashboard is an extremely useful landing page that will give you all the important information you need in an instant. I really like seeing what our monthly spend has been over time and whether we are trending up on spend or hopefully down. The integration with Geotab has made odometer updates a breeze and the DTC Alerts is great. I could go on and on about how great they are but to some it up, Fleetio is a company that gets it, they understand what companies need out of a fleet management software.

Cons

Few minor issues with Purchase Orders like the ability to create a PO from a work order, but they continually add helpful features! They currently do not fully integrate with our fueling network which is CFN but the Flyers Energy side of things. Hopefully that will be coming soon as well. I feel like some of the reporting could be slightly better. From a management standpoint i would like to be able to filter total operating cost to specific service categories.

THOMAS

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS

Implementation and day to day operations are outstanding. We are still proofing financial data but are excited at what we will have at our fingertips moving forward. It is hard to put an ROI for implementing something like Fleetio. However, my back office is spending far less time pushing fleet-related paperwork. we have cradle to grave service records, we are getting vehicles back on the road after accidents fast because all of the documents are housed in one location. And our ability to track and forecasts expenses is like nothing we have had before.

Pros

The Fleetio Platform has dozens of prepopulating data fields for items we never thought to track yet also allows us to set custom data points in just a few clicks. Most platforms require outside support to make changes.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Any delays in implementation could be attributed to self-imposed scope shifts. We continue to refine the workflows as we encounter new challenges.

Reasons for choosing Fleetio

We were handcuffed to several Excell databases used by various departments that contained about 70% of the same data, the remaining 30% was data unique to that department. These databases were a snapshot in time and were incapable of each other. other supporting documents were housed in shared folders. Our back-office was overwhelmed with PO numbers and invoices, and the vehicle inspections were captured on a PDF inspection sheet then emailed in for review. We were astounded to find out one system could help overcome so many challenges.

Janis

Great service!

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to use and updated with new functions often.

Cons

Only con I really have about this software is that it freezes and crashes very often. Can't think of any other cons

Drew

Fleetio is Great-e-o.

Pros

We set this up for our fleet manager a while back and synced up our fuel cards to the software. It gives us the feedback on fuel usage per truck and allows us to enter in maintenance requests along with creating inspection forms for our drivers to complete each day.

Cons

Hard to find a con for this software. There are a ton of features and I don’t think you’ll be dissatisfied with it at all. Great product.

Hayden

Industry: Environmental Services

If you have a fleet, you need Fleetio!

Everything has been awesome since the get-go when we came on board back in 2013. Fleetio's platform has evolved quite a bit over time, and I don't reap all of the benefits entirely, but my experience with the platform and their team has exceeded my expectations time and time again.

Pros

Realistically I love everything that Fleetio has to offer. What I love most about it is the inspection form workflow. This option has streamlined our pre/post trip inspections within our Company, and has created a "workflow" process from when the problem was initially found, to when it was repaired; you can even reject the repair if it wasn't done properly, and/or if the problem comes back! Also, the Fleetio Parts app has allowed us to streamline our online inventory, and tie parts into work orders so we can track what trucks use which parts.

Reasons for choosing Fleetio

Simply because we are a fleet, and Manager SE focuses on repair shops for profit. We solely work on our own fleet, and Fleetio was much better suited for us than SE. Glad we went with Fleetio; I dont know where i would be without it!

Response from RareStep

Hi Hayden, We are so grateful for your very thorough review! It is great to hear that you love the software and that it has been beneficial to your team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for help with your fuel card integration. Thank you!

Replied November 2019

Cory

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

New User to Fleetio

Although we haven't been using Fleetio long enough to prove the value of the program we believe that our down time will be reduced and issues that do come up with our vehicles will be taken care of faster than our previous system allowed. So far, Fleetio has exceeded our requirements. The help sections and the help staff are quite good. The response time to my questions is very rapid.

Pros

We have been using Fleetio for about a month. So far Fleetio has exceeded our requirements. The dash board is laid out in a easy to read and understand manner. Setting up our vehicles and contact list was straightforward. The ability to import data was quite beneficial. One option that I especially liked was being able to enter a VIN and having the software look up vehicle specs.

Cons

As with any new software experience there is a learning curve. The amount of data that Fleetio can produce can seem daunting, BUT the help section makes this task much easier.

Reasons for choosing Fleetio

eMaintenance appeared to be geared more to fixed assets like generators and HVAC systems. Whip Around was close to Fleetio but their cost was higher. Frankly, the ability to work with the Customer Sales person was what sold me. Valery was quite helpful and has been available to answer questions after we signed our contract.

Fleet Management Shouldn't Be Hard

It has been amazing. The software is really easy to use, and the support staff is quick to help when you get stuck.

Pros

And Fleetio makes it easy! The setup for our 13 vehicle fleet was very easy and straight forward. Once everything is online and assigned, it works as it should. I created custom SOP's for my team to use the software the way that we see fit, and everyone has had a great time adapting to it's use.

Cons

GPS Integration via Teletrac Navman (and all other GPS integrations that transmit vehicle mileage) could use some additional options for clients. The GPS Pucks in my car base mileage off of GPS location/travel, not from the car directly, so while my team would do a vehicle inspection and note the mileage, if there was a difference between the GPS data and my teams inputted mileage, it wouldn't allow them to.

Reasons for switching to Fleetio

Lack of options. Hard to use user interface due to "lagging".

Response from RareStep

Thank you so much for your review, Michael! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will communicate it to our product team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. Thank you!

Harsha

Industry: Information Services

Greatest platform to manage all the assets in a mobile application

The maintenance and tracking is a great helpful tool. It is a user friendly tool for the given price

Pros

This platform is very easy to understand and has a great ease of use. The management of fuel can be done, the asset library customisation tracking and the management of employee maintenance everything in a single platform helps in a major role.

Cons

As it when the load exceeds the platform freezes and crashes sometimes. The platform crashes suddenly without any pop-up message

Reasons for switching to Fleetio

Wanted to check the prices and interface with the features available in other platforms.

Ian

Cost Savings

The reason for using Fleetio was to allow is to bring our fleet management in house and under control rather than paying a third party.

Pros

The software was so easy to set up with the on boarding templates, within 3 hours i had imported all of our vehicles and users. No training has been needed so far.

Cons

To date we have not found and items we do not like about the software

Reasons for choosing Fleetio

we chose the software as it was fully cloud based, easy to use and great value for money

Response from RareStep

Hi Ian! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review on our software. We are glad to hear that it has been a great experience for you thus far and that you have had no trouble getting started! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@fleetio.com. Thanks again!

Tiffany

New User - Nonprofit that gift free cars to single moms

In addition to the demo, the rep was patient and provided a lot of helpful information. The Admin Assistant also had to reach out to discuss a billing issue while we were still in our trial and the matter was addressed very quickly. It was very easy for us to get set up on the system, and the help section is very well stocked with training and helpful articles.

Pros

It is user-friendly, customizable, and very reasonably priced.

Cons

We have only been using the system for less than a month, and I do not have any cons at this point.

Reasons for choosing Fleetio

It offered the basic features we needed in a user-friendly format for the best price.

Ashley

Industry: Oil & Energy

I Love Fleetio!

I have found the product extremely user friendly and have been able to teach even the most unskilled technology users how to navigate and use the program with ease. Overall, integration was fairly seamless. Fleetio comes ready to use and customizable with instant results to see real-time changes, which is helpful during the implementation and learning phase. Since many users tend to be reluctant to change, the ease of use and demonstration of the app makes the transition easier for the new users. The training process with the Fleetio team was also beneficial for our success of the rollout. The customization options and interactions with the Fleetio team have also been big benefits of the product. The team is always helpful and open to feedback, and has even taken some of our suggestions and put them into action.

Pros

The items adding most value to our team is the import/export templates available for all the data points and reminders, the ease of adding new inventory and users, the customizable inspection options for vehicles and equipment, the integration options for telematics, fuel, and numerous other APIs desired, and the shop directory (which allows us to do more than just search, but we can add new vendors and immediately report issues and get feedback). It's not just a maintenance app. We can add registration details and reminders, permits and DOT inspections. We continue to find uses for the Fleetio app we didn't even realize we had. It has been wonderful!

Cons

Previously I would say that the automation between AI and Fleetio to clear out service reminders was not as efficient as I would hope, however with the new mapping feature I believe that will eliminate those problems going forward. Just proof that Fleetio is continuously making improvements to yield a better user experience. The thing I currently like the least would be the difference in interface between the app and the web version. I can see far more on the web than those using the app (because of my position I tend to use the web version more than the app) so sometimes it can make teaching a little more challenging if I haven't noticed the feature was missing in app yet, but it isn't a huge issue, just something I have to be aware of.

Reasons for choosing Fleetio

We didn't really find an alternative product that offered the same thing. Some offered maintenance and tracking for stationary items, or had cool customizable features but were missing vendor networks. Nothing really compared to Fleetio besides the maintenance program with a fleet management company, which does not offer the customization we needed for our in-house repair shop processes.

Reasons for switching to Fleetio

We switched because the vendor network of shops and pricing with Fleetio was better than our current maintenance provider and their product is not as functional for in-house shop maintenance processes. Also, because the product (app) is easier for our field personnel to use overall, including the initial login process.

Philip

Industry: Industrial Automation

Fleetio makes management of our 22 vehicles, most of which are white, easy and transparent.

We have a 22 car fleet for technicians, the drivers keep them from cradle to grave. It's probably an hour a car to completely get it set up. Once all the info is in you can eliminate a few Excel sheets around the office since its all in Fleetio. I went back 6 months with repair data - it was worth doing. Fleetio sweeps in our Wex gas charge card charges every night, this gets vehicle odometers in for maint reminders and calculates fuel mileage. For a new vehicle I input total cost incl sales tax on a 4 year note so Fleetio shows this in cost per mile (45 cents) vs 22 cents on an 80 - 100k mile vehicle that we own so I think this will help in the keep/trade/junk the car decisions. I can see all repairs done to a car so when something happens I have a context to make decisions from. I looked up all owners manuals online and input the oil change, coolant, trans svc, engine and cabin air filter, spark plug & PCV valve and tire rotation intervals into Fleetio. It now e-mails me and the driver when service is due and I can quickly see - say its an oil change at 97K - lets do the 100K spark plug change too. A car w/ spark plugs changed at 60k during a repair can go to 160K, you can set all that. Also tire rotations - the reminder I made says how to rotate "Front Wheel Drive 4 Tire - LR to RF to RR to LF to LR" for each type of car. Five wheel rotation says lubricate spare tire carrier, etc. So now I can see what's coming due in on list. I feel so good about the cars now!

Pros

I got everything into it that I need and I now really have a handle on what's going on with our vehicles. I think we can deliver a better experience to our drivers now, too. It's so nice to know that everything is being done that should be and that we're not doing things twice which we were sometimes before. Especially with so many white vehicles none of us really knew which was which never mind their histories.

Cons

Some things I think could be improved to save labor on the admin end but they are continuously upgrading it and we have worse problems with our accounting and service dispatch software which costs a lot more. So Fleetio's not perfect but not perfect compared to what? I don't think any software programmers completely understand what users need since they don't really use the software - I think Fleetio does a better job than most and Fleetio does everything I need it to.

Reasons for choosing Fleetio

PC magazine tested a few and Fleetio was #1 - I figured why put any time into comparing if they already did it - and I'm always short on time!

Response from RareStep

Hi Philip! Thanks so much for your positive review and your feedback. We are so glad to hear that Fleetio has streamlined your processes and increased efficiency for you and your fleet. It is so great to hear that you are able to leverage our fuel card integration. Please do not hesitate to let our support team know if you need anything. Thank you!

Replied July 2019

A++ customer service. Fleetio is built with a clean, modern structure & design. Training gets A+.

Allows me to structure the new corporate fleet policies, procedures, records. Encourages vehicle managers to protect, utilize and maintain company assets.

Pros

- The GUI is very clean and airy, so that makes a good first impression. - The simple layout keeps "clutter-confusion" to a minimum. - Little blue "helping" text through-out provides clarification of functionality for starting users. Just hover over those & click, or hover over little question marks. - Their lack of strong vehicle & driver dispatching / routing / tracking / scoring is a plus for us (~1,000 vehicles & equipment). We only needed an asset management system with vehicle and equipment data capture capabilities. Preventive and scheduled vehicle maintenance. Also authorized driver assignments. - Internal dbs communications are handy with public vehicle comments and easy email prompts. Maybe they'll offer IM?? -Batch Export/Import process is VERY fast and intuitive. Just "Export Data", receive Excel spreadsheet, modify your data, "Save", "Import Data", drag/drop the file, "OK" the template and click "Submit". You don't even have to rename the original file. -Our corporate VPs are pleased with the automatic reminders and notifications. Driver's licenses, vehicle registrations, insurance renewals etc. can be dated to provide advance notice and even overdue alerts. Some other corporate departments were investigating this capability. Guess Fleet Management got it first. -Creating custom fields is very simple. Everybody needs those.

Cons

-Canned reporting selection can be increased, OR, -The ability to generate and save Admin or User reporting would be nice. Probably a more efficient avenue than the first option. -NOT a CON: Automatic scheduled report generation would be a big plus for me. Come in to work Monday AM and find 3-5 brief reports already processed, covering vehicle Alerts, Problems, New Vehicles etc would be very nice. Maybe even auto distribution. Other databases do that. -Too little internal corporate or financial structure hierarchy. "Group" is about the only way to tag a vehicle except with a person's name (driver). Our internal IT will have that as integration priority #1 since user security restrictions (vendor recently enhanced that), financial charging to contracts, projects and overhead is required. -I discussed automatic vehicle retirement data routing to our G/L, Risk and Fixed Asset System depts with the vendor. They are providing a couple of workaround options and I think they should add this as a canned communication to other corporate depts. If only as vehicle data Excel file attachment to an email distribution group. Triggered upon vehicle status change to "Sold", "Scrapped", etc.

Ercilio

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Truly built for data driven teams

We had a serious peoblems with fleet compliance, cost controls, keep assignments up to date, and cost analysis by operatarions, division or customer. With fleetio as are able to manage a remotely deployed fleet of vehicles with ease

Pros

Super powerful reports User granulation is the best in kind Excellent API documentation Ease to export data Integrations

Cons

Mobile app companion Issue tracking as a tickets or integration with a ticketing system. Cost tracking needs a lot of improvements.

Fleet

Saas, reports, integration

Response from RareStep

Thank you so much for your review of our product. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions!

Replied February 2020

Steve

Fleetio helps me truly "see" our fleet.

I've been administrating the product for 5 years. Fleetio is very intuitive and the entire Fleetio staff is always super helpful and friendly. I'd recommend it to any company with a fleet of any size.

Pros

Fleetio gives me incredible visibility into our fleet. We use Fleetio to track about 1100 vehicles across the country. Before Fleetio, we had little to no idea whether maintenance was being performed on time. Now, a simple glance at the dashboard tells me or our managers where we stand. They also have easy to understand reports that help me drill down into the details.

Cons

It is not fully customizable by the user. That can be a pro for beginners but a slight drawback for advanced users. So, if there is a feature you would like to use that they do not provide, you can't tweak the system on your own. The Fleetio team is great about taking feedback though and they are always improving and expanding the system, often based on customer input.

Reasons for switching to Fleetio

It was time to outsource our maintenance tracking to pros.

Response from RareStep

Hi Steve, Thank you so much for your review. I speak for the entire Fleetio team when I say that we have always enjoyed working with you. We greatly appreciate your business and are so glad that our software has been beneficial in helping you increase efficiency and streamline fleet management for your fleet at Stanley Steemer. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any support you may need. Thank you!

Replied August 2019

Future Proof Maintenance

The team is exceptionally helpful, and often reaches out if there's any part of the tool that could be used better to maximize your investment. There is a steady release of features that are heavily customer-driven which keeps the tool modern and convenient to use. I love working with the team and reading their blogs that provide valuable industry trends, and shows that they are always forward thinking.

Pros

Fleetio has several features that help you get your fleet data clean and maintained. The price to entry is a low barrier of entry, and has a plethora of resources including a help center, videos, and a custom on boarding program for a smooth transition. The best feature is arguably the ability to view all fleet related information (maintenance, drivers, location, inspections, fuel) in one console that allows comprehensive drill down data.

Cons

The integration with fuel card vendors can be frustrating in the fact that it always imports odometer readings. Since entries are entered by staff, these can be off and throw off false-positives that require more work. There's option for drivers to have an HOS report generated on their phones, so for CDL users the software is a little limited for trip tracking reports.

Response from RareStep

Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share it with our product team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions or support needs. Thanks again!

Chelsea

Industry: Medical Devices

A virtual fleet manager for any fleet size! Why aren't you using this already?!?!?!

As a small business, we were desperate for a system to track, monitor, and automate some of the fleet management tasks that we just aren't staffed to perform. Fleetio has essentially eliminated the need for a dedicated fleet manager, allowing our employees to focus on achieving primary business goals instead of worrying about the fleet. We find Fleetio an invaluable partner in our business and have been so pleased with the product, their team, and features. We can't wait to see what they do next!

Pros

Our favorite aspect of Fleetio is its usability! From the driver's Fleetio Go app to the administrative Fleetio Manage portal, our users have quickly adopted the application and even are happy to try out new features as they are added. The focus that the product team has on the customer and user experience is amazing and very unusual in this space and price point.

Cons

Fleetio has a great customer support team and product feedback team; however, they could improve the user experience during the initial account configuration process. Don't get me wrong - Fleetio may be the most user-friendly system that our company uses, but it does take some time for initial setup (hint: if you have the time - do so during the generous 14 day free trial period.) I do wish there would have been a little bit more effort either as a step-by-step tutorial within the system or a quick call with an associate to make sure the system is set up properly and to function as optimally as designed. Once you're in, their knowledgebase is expansive and tips are made available on all new features - signs of a very well executed product plan!

Kieran

Review of the Fleetio program

My experience with using Fleetio has been very easy. I was using the program right from the first day. It helps me track so many things with regards to our Fleet of vehicles. I no longer have to have spreadsheets galore in order to track when my vehicles are due for a service - the system reminds me when its coming up. Any program is as good as the info you put into it, but the customization of Fleetio is easy to use. I entered all the reminders for each of my vehicles, assigning the number of kilometers between each service and the system reminds me when to get each one done. Both of the shops we use for servicing our units also use this program which allows the service techs to see what is required for each service and if there are any issues in the system that need to be fixed while the unit is in their care. The two shops also submit their invoices to us through Fleetio which saves time and money for all. Also each shop sees what the other is charging for a particular service, elevating the competition that some shops have. Its a win/win for all involved! I couldn't do my job as well as I do without Fleetio!

Pros

The program is easy to use and easy to customize. It incorporates data all into one spot which makes it easy to track a history of service, repairs, damages and fuel usage. It also tracks how much money is spent on each vehicle in the fleet with regards to repairs, which helps to point out a unit that might have repeating issues.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about this program - except it doesn't bring me coffee in the morning! :)

Curt

Industry: Building Materials

Almost there

Pros

We like the customization of the DVIR features. Being able to create our own inspections has been great!

Cons

The reporting features could be improved. There's a lot of information in Fleetio. Getting it into a report that fits our needs is a little cumbersome BUT the customer service is fantastic! The Fleetio team has been working with us to try and improve the reporting capabilities.

Reasons for switching to Fleetio

We switched from eMaint due to customer service. Fleetio is great to work with!

Response from RareStep

Hi Curt, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We greatly appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions or support needs. Thank you!

Lewis Sign Builders Fleetio Review

It has been a blessing!!!

Pros

It is very easy to use, it works with our fuel cards to track mileage that helps with our maintenance schedules, registrations, inspections. It lets us add documents like insurance cards, cab cards, crane inspections, certifications, daily vehicle inspection reports and so much more. And with all the records it helps when we sale a crane or truck.

Cons

Wish it had 3 or more secondary meter readings as each of our cranes have an odometer, PTO ( Power Take Off) that reads the hours the crane has been ran. And they have a welder/generator that we would like to log its run time as well. But it only has the option of 2 meter readings. I am sure they will fix this in the future. And we have multiple types of fuel that we put in our cranes ( Diesel) and welders use ( Gas) don't like that there are not able to read 2 different readings to determine welder fuel consumption.

Reasons for choosing Fleetio

It had the most information capability's to log and keep track of our FLEET.

Response from RareStep

Thank you for your review of our product. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions!

Replied February 2020

Robert

Fleetio helps support asset and vehicle maintenance management.

Fleetio is our first fleet maintenance software program. Before that, everything was done manually. We now have the ability to efficiently record, track and report on vehicle maintenance and operating activities, parts inventory, and just about every other facet of our business. Our efficiency and time savings are just a couple of reasons why Fleetio has been worth every penny of the cost, which by the way is a very good value compared to other programs.

Pros

The various modules cover most of the needed business activities, and since the entire program is vehicle based, it is a perfect choice for fleet managers and operators. The reporting functionality is very robust, and covers most any data set that is required. It integrates with third party vendors such as contract maintenance shops and GPS systems for vehicle mileage uploads.

Cons

For long time Windows users, the Fleetio software takes a bit of getting used to on how to navigate around, but once a person gets the hang of it, it is fairly easy to work with. A user needs to be aware that Fleetio does not function well with previous versions of IE, and should be run on the platforms that are recommended by Fleetio.

Charlotte

Fleetio for our Fleet.

They are so much a part of our team now. Every time we have a question they are right there quickly to help. We have had our own "person" assigned and she has been great at listening, looking for avenues to get us what we need, sometimes we don't know what we need and she helps us get there. Been an awesome experience.

Pros

All the information is in the same place. I love that. No more jumping from place to place to get the information you need. The whole picture of the vehicle is right there. Transition from our custom made system to Fleetio was so easy. The technology now available thru Fleetio will bring us to a new level.

Cons

There is only one item that was not available, but Fleetio is working to try and make that happen. They have communicated with me a lot and asked questions to try and work out a solution. The team work they are showing is amazing. They took my need, they asked questions, and they are researching possible avenues.

Reasons for choosing Fleetio

Fleetio was the most user friendly for us, we needed an end user friendly product. Other products proposed would have required us to have an IT professional on staff to help us. We wanted something we could use on our own.

Reasons for switching to Fleetio

Our Custom program was no longer supported as well as it was not evolving with us. We needed to get to the current technology and the amazing things that are available now.

Kirk

Industry: Farming

Fleetio checked all of our company needs

Fleetio will help track our expenses to ultimately provide a cost per mile which is a must have regardless of fleet size. Safety has increased as a results of inspections, recalls and issues being addressed.

Pros

Coming from spreadsheet/ paper records, ease of use was a must have for us. Both the web and app platforms are very simple to use and very easy customize.

Cons

Depending on your need Fleetio integrates with 3rd party telematics, however there is no map of current location for all assets. We still need to maintain our telematics provider and systems to account for it.

Response from RareStep

Hi Kirk, Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review! Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team with any questions. Thank you

LORI

Star Companies, Inc on our experience with Fleetio

The overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend this software to others who are looking for a way to manage their vehicle fleet. Customer service is helpful and our questions are always answered effectively and in a timely manner. Thank you for making the management of our vehicles so easy!

Pros

This software is easy to navigate and makes it easy to keep track of vehicles ensuring that all are tracked and maintained efficiently.

Cons

There are other levels of the product we'd like to incorporate but everything we look at has a higher cost involved. The program does all we need it to do as we are set up, but we would most likely add a few more levels of service if it didn't cost more every time anything new is added.

Response from RareStep

Hi Lori! Thank you for leaving a review of our software and your overall experience so far! We are thrilled that you find Fleetio easy to use. Just to clarify, there are no a la carte features within Fleetio. You can access all of the features we offer through the advanced plan which is a set monthly price, only two dollars more than the pro plan. We would be happy to offer you a free trial of the advanced plan. I hope this helps! Please reach out to us at help@fleetio.com with any questions. Thanks again!

Todd

Fleetio is a good product

1. We have been using Fleetio for over a year now and the reminders component is our favorite. This internet based program sends emails to whoever needs to be reminded of driver and truck compliance issues. It saves our staff from having to review spreadsheets every week to verify expirations. And we can do it on the fly from anywhere, not just at the office. 2. The budgeting that we can do is great also. We can look at a glance and see how much a truck is costing us. Lemon? Hard driver? MPG? Service hog? You name it. 3. We group our labor to verify accountability and produce bonuses for payroll. 4. We labeled our departments like a truck. The shop is a truck, the facility is a truck, cash sales a truck, the cleaning staff a truck. Anything that has an expense. Now we can go see the cost for each dept. and create our budgets for any given time frame. Fleetio has become a very important part of our operational support.

Pros

Reminders

Cons

Most of this is probably our lack of training so far, but you asked... lol 1. Service entries vs. work orders 2. Assignments and attaching equipment. A lot of running around to reassign or move a driver or swap a trailer etc... Data entry piles up. 3. Inventory is still a bit cumbersome.

Fleetio