Browse GageList Reviews

Casey from Ruelco, Inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Gagelist is a game changer!

Pros

Calibration shouldn't be difficult to track and maintain. Gagelist is cost-effective, easy to use, and makes calibration less of a hassle; it's calibration software designed for the modern world.

Cons

The language is a bit different than what I am used to (i.e. control no. as opposed to serial no.), but not to the point that it deterred me from switching.

Reasons for Switching to GageList

Gagepack became too costly, especially to add additional users. I needed a software that was easy to train other employees and a way to access my calibration schedule easily.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied February 2020

Casey, thanks so much for your great review! We are glad GageList is making calibration easier for you. We very much intend to be a "game changer," and your feedback validates what we are striving for. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues.

Dennis from C.A.M.

Industry: Machinery

Intuitive and easy to use

Managing the data for all our measuring devices as per ISO requirements and the monthly reports are great as a reminder to know when there are gauges than need to get calibrated ahead of time. For our company, managing the calibration records was a new thing. It was very easy to jump into GageList and just plug and play all the information needed.

Pros

The interface is clean, simple and clear. There are enough places to enter more data then we need ourselves but could satisfy the needs of other companies. It is customizable to be applied to many industries. Works great to manage data and gets reports for our QMS.

Cons

In the beginning, there were not many tiers for pricing. For us being a smaller company the different pricing options are much better.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

Simple and clean design. Easy to use and start with.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review, Dennis. We're happy that GageList is working well for you. If you have any concerns, suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out any time.

Didier from Mauna Kea Technologies

Industry: Medical Devices

Review from a french user

As more and more of our data and services are stored and managed online with dedicated application running on a web application I started to look on Internet for a similar service to manage our test and measurement equipments. I found Gagelist and have been using it since. Right now, only for equipment used by the technical support and this still in parallel with the official way my company uses.

Pros

Our company is based in France but has an office in US. It is easy to share and update information. My US co-worker uses it and never reported problem or had question about its use. The same test and measure equipment can be assigned to a different person after a calibration, traceability is then easier to achieve because information is directly updated. I never suffered from disconnections and the site is always accessible. I regularly discover new features in the Web version. And I can always ask for a new feature if I think it is missing. Team is responsive.

Cons

I do not use all features, only its basic way. Nothing negative to report. Perhaps the lack on information about improvements. For example, I recently noticed it was possible to customize the display of the columns, I do not remember if it was possible in the past (well, I just checked again and everything is in changelog, improvements should be less discreet) I personally tried but did not find interest in the phone app for this software because it does not bring additional values to our needs. The way icon is active is not always very clear but absolutely no blocking.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

No alternative product was tested yet. I was just a test to see if it was possible to follow and manage test and measure equipments with such Wabe application.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied October 2019

Hi, Didier - thanks for your kind review. We are very glad GageList is meeting and exceeding your expectations, and as always, please feel free to reach out if you have any issues, questions or suggestions!

Maxx from S&B Metal Products

Industry: Mining & Metals

Best Calibration Management tool!! Bar none

My experience using this software overall has been a very pleasant one. I like the fact I can send email alerts to my teammates well in advance that a tool will be coming up due for calibration again.

Pros

I love the reporting features. It is easy to see the dashboards and to see exactly how far out (30-60-90) days in advance your tool inventory is due for calibration. It also highlights whenver a tool is past due.

Cons

It does take a minute to setup and import your existing calibration tools inventory. But once uploaded the hard part is done. All I have to do now is just upload the latest calibration certificates whenver they become due for calibration.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

Cost and easy implementation were the biggest factors in going along with your software.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied June 2021

Thank you, Maxx. We appreciate your great review. If you have any issues or suggestions, please feel free to reach out.

Dave from DEKING Screw Products

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Gagelist is completely customizable for any application

Pros

Very easy to use and simple to set up. Unlimited users with access to the database on mobile as well. Completely customizable. We have reported 2 bugs and both times have been fixed in under an hour.

Cons

Still needs a check in/out function, but I hear they are working on it.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

Gagelist is a more simple solution and was more cost effective.

Reasons for Switching to GageList

GageManager took too long to find the gage you needed. With gagelist, we can find any gage in under 10 seconds.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied October 2020

Dave, thanks so much for the great review. So glad GageList is working well for you. We appreciate your business and the great feedback. Reach out any time if you have any questions or suggestions.

Phil from JTEKT N.A. Prototype Lab

GageList for tracking gages for calibration

GageList has made it far easier to track our gages and assigned locations. We are happy with the software.

Pros

Tracking calibrated tools in GageList is a simple way to set automatic alerts each year. We are not a calibrator, but we track a few hundred gages for our lab.

Cons

Initially, there were some features that needed to be added to work efficiently, but as time has progressed, those features were added, and work well.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

Simple user interface, helpful assistance, free trial, low bar of entry, seemed geared for user/technician, which was appealing, since we are not a cal lab (might still be useful for a lab).

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied April 2020

Hi, Phil - we appreciate your detailed feedback. Glad GageList is working well for you! We're constantly improving GageList, and our customers' input along the way is what helps us redefine the gage management experience. Please keep in touch and feel free to let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Andy from Shurtape Technologies, LLC

For the Money Gagelist is the answer

Our company has been in business for over 100 years with multiple manufacturing facilities, and more recently been under IS 9001 certification for 15 years. In that time because each facility "managed" their asset calibrations as they saw fit, there were gaps and nonconformance's in calibration documentation found in nearly every surveillance audit conducted. As a result, we recently employed Gagelist to our manufacturing sites so every facility has a central location to store asset calibration data.

Pros

Product is easy to use, whether navigating in general, or setting up/loading gages. The software also has custom settings offerings so you can tailor the look to your business.

Cons

Mass uploads of gages is a bit cumbersome at first, however, the technical support offered by Gagelist helped us get past that very quickly.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

We chose Gagelist because of the ease of use of the product, as well as it being web/cloud based. We liked the idea of not purchasing canned software that would need to be installed on multiple PC's.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied January 2021

Thank you for your awesome review, Andy! We enjoy working with Shurtape, and we're so glad the product is working for you, especially the multi-site gage management feature. Please give us a shout if you have any issues or suggestions.

Shawn from Crossfire LLC

Liking GageList so far

Our organization has benefitted greatly by implementing GageList as our calibrated tool tracking system. Not only is it much simpler to stay on top of calibration status, but all users can know where any particular tool is located and who it has been issued to. This makes sharing tools between locations (even hundreds of miles apart) much more efficient. It has also allowed us to keep closer tabs on where our tools are located at any given time.

Pros

I like that multiple users in various locations all have access to the same records in real time whether it be from their desktop computer, tablet or smartphone. I have found it very easy to use and even the least "tech savvy" user in my organization can find the information for a specific gauge quite easily.

Cons

I would prefer that when viewing items by column header filtering, only those items fitting the filter criteria would be displayed.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied January 2021

Thanks, Shawn! We're glad you're happy. GageList's simplicity and the ability to easily collaborate are part of our core value promise. I would recommend submitting the column issue to our Customer Success Team. We look closely at every suggestion.

homer from Moog Music, Inc.

GageList review

We started looking at GageList as a way to keep up with calibration status of test equipment on production lines exclusively, but we quickly realized it is also a great tool for tracking computers, instruments, and other assets that don't necessarily need calibration. The Accounting department got involved, and now it's a multi-functional tool that many people use for their own specific reasons.

Pros

The ability to assign gages and assets to people and locations is very helpful in physically tracking down equipment when it's time to calibrate. Attaching a value to the equipment allows for easy asset tracking.

Cons

When performing a mass import with an Excel sheet, certain fields only accept specific entries/words (e.g.: the only values accepted for the "Condition Acquired" field are "New," "Used," and "Repaired." It would be nice if the Excel import function could simultaneously update the accepted values in those fields. As it is now (unless i don't understand it right) one must manually add the possible entries for those fields before importing the gages from a spreadsheet.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied January 2021

Hi, Homer - thank you for your kind review! Glad GageList is working well for you. On the importing and fields issue, you might want to talk with our Customer Success Team if you haven't already. We do offer migration concierge service, and the custom fields function might be of use to you as well.

Carolina from Now Diagnostics

Afordable, yet reliable

It is easy to use and great costumer service.

Pros

I like that the software is not as expensive and that you get a lot more expected for your money. It is really easy to use as well.

Cons

You cannot use t for PM's. I wish I could have some fields that say PM instead of calibration as they work similar in terms of scheduling.

Price

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied June 2021

Hi, Carolina - thanks so much for your great review and your feedback! We really appreciate your business and are happy GageList is working for you. Please let us know if you have any issues.

Eric from Advanced Ultrasound Electronics

Industry: Medical Devices

Flexible cal management and excellent support

Gagelist allows me to effortlessly manage our calibrated devices and one less thing I'm manually tracking for our ISO certification. Calibration isn't *fun*, but GageList definitely makes it *easy*!

Pros

GageList can be used for much more than just Gages. The platform is flexible enough to allow for creation and maintenance of non gage devices. We track multimeters, safety analyzers and soldering equipment. GageList allows us to create our own OEM information for each device and track who it is assigned to. It's also AWESOME to walk through your facility with an auditor, have them address calibration and simply pull your phone out of your pocket to show them devices, cal certs and locations of devices.

Cons

Date management can be a challenge at times. Sometimes have to delete a device and recreate it if an error is made on date entered service or last calibrated. Initially had some errors with the out-of-cal reminder emails but seems to be resolved now.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied May 2019

Thanks, Eric. Great review! We love getting feedback that it this specific, and we're glad you're having a good experience. It's also important to us to see some of the new ways people use GageList to manage other equipment that isn't necessarily gages in the purest definition. The mobile-responsive web product and the mobile app are great for allowing users to do their work on the fly. Please feel free to reach out any time you have any suggestions or questions.

Gregory from Oshkosh Door Company

Industry: Building Materials

GageList review

We are just starting with calibration tracking and this software makes it easy, I really didn't know where to start until I came across this. I like that each gauge can be designated a specific area so I know right were to go when it is up for calibration. This feature also ensures that each gauge remains where it is intended (they used to wander between areas) since the frequency of calibration varies from gauge to gauge.

Pros

I like that each instrument has it's own control number and history. It's nice that there are drop down menus for certain sections that you can also add to for customization. I also like the notifications for calibration and the fact that there is a customizable label maker.

Cons

It would be nice if there were more drop down menus, such as for "Range of Size" or " Accuracy" so that they wouldn't have to be re-entered (although you can copy an existing gauge and use that data, which I like).

Reasons for Choosing GageList

I browsed through a few and this one just appeared to be the most intuitive.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied April 2020

Thanks, Gregory! We appreciate your review. We strive to make GageList the simplest, most intuitive product on the market. We have new features coming online all the time, and we base most of them on user input. So please feel free to submit your "nice-to-haves" to our customer support team and we'll look at how they fit into our development roadmap.

Steve from QT Ultrasound Labs LLC.

Industry: Medical Devices

Gagelist is a awesome program

It keeps track of all the equipment needs and problems that each of them may have.

Pros

Being able to import a list of the equipment and the file that are contained with each piece of equipment. Also the ability to send out emails on upcoming items of concern.

Cons

Had some trouble with the importing at first until I found the correct order the import into Gagelist and have it match the old system log.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the great review, Steve! We appreciate your business and your kind words, especially the "awesome" part! If you ever have any other questions about importing data, we offer a Free Data Migration Concierge Service, so please just give us a call.

Peter from oneservice AG

Industry: Medical Devices

Good helping tools controlling your gages

I like the software. You have all information in your hand, just in time you need it

Pros

The overview and available fields are allmost good. Like the abillity to generate custom fields.

Cons

The navigation is a little crunshy. After saveing the view shall display bak to display only. at some views the display sticks to the editable view. :( When navigating in to the gages view, or into the reports view I am missing a BACK button to goto the previous view. Thia is importand if you just enter through a filter. And than you need to go from beginning steps :( The Cal-Record does not except files about 18MB, bad if the system allows <50MB. Please add an upload progress bar for a better handling.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your kind review, Peter. We're glad you're liking it. It sounds like you have some issues our customer support team can help you with. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied, so please feel free to send us whatever questions you might have to help you get the most out of GageList.

John from Jenoptik Optical ssytems

GageList perfect for smaller company to manage calibration

Went from an excel spread sheet to automation management which reduced man-hours. Easy to meet ISO auditor standards and expectations.

Pros

Flexible, esay full features perfect for small company $1-100M. Fair price.

Cons

None at this time. I have to continue writing to use up the 40 character minimum.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

Features, simplicity and price.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review, John. We're very happy that you're happy, and we want to make sure you continue to be, so if you ever have any questions or issues, please reach out!

PJ from RMg

Gagelist review

Very good

Pros

Web based, access on any device. makes it easier for audits

Cons

hard to sort calibration records when looking for a specific one

reference from another user

Reasons for Switching to GageList

Lost previous program to hack

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your great review, PJ. This is good information. We'd love to hear specific feedback on what you think would improve the search function you mentioned, or if there are any tips we can provide to clarify it for you, so please feel free to contact our support team any time.

Nanette from AllPoints Pipe Service Inc

Fantastic! Easy to Use

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly. Up to this point, we were tracking using an Excel spreadsheet. By the time we had all of the columns on the spreadsheet that we needed, when printed on one page, was very tiny and hard to read. Our consultant introduced GageList to me, and I was sold, immediately. In addition, the information is stored in a Cloud and can be accessed any time, any where.

Cons

So far, I haven't found anything. I was actually excited to hear from the reps that there are even more features that will be rolling out possibly as early as 4th quarter this year!

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied July 2019

Wow! Thanks, Nanette! We really appreciate your kind review and are very glad you're happy. Simplicity and ease of access are among our most important qualities. If you haven't yet downloaded the GageList Mobile App, you will be pleasantly surprised at how much impact it has on your gage management program.

Joe from Humanetics

Professional Calibration system

We are very pleased with GageList, we have been able to link all our facilities to the system, and maintain a reliable calibration system with it.

Pros

What we like most about GageList was the ability to quickly transfer all our inspection and test equipment over into the new system. We were worried that it could take several days, to re-enter our data, when in fact, it only took a couple hours to finish.

Cons

Because we have several employees, departments, and facilities, we would like to see an additional field added to the calibration due list to take us to specific departments and employees.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for your great review, Joe. We're really glad you are happy with GageList. We're especially happy that your migration went so smoothly. On the additional field issue, please feel free to use our support ticket system to send us your suggestions. If you run into any other issue on your wish list, please feel free to reach out any time.

Jared from Emery Oleochemicals

Industry: Chemicals

Great tool for a small lab (and probably large as well!)

We have worked to setup GageList to help our research lab maintain calibration and preventive maintenance on equipment. It has proven to be very well-designed and able to accomplish most of what we've needed. Customer support took suggestions for what need to see improved and said it may get incorporated into a future build.

Pros

Ease of use Low cost to implement Low recurring cost Mobile friendly Multiple users possible

Cons

Not very customizable . . . we would like to be able to add some functionality for multiple calibration/maintenance activities in a year. For example, one instrument has a calibration that is done annually, one that is done quarterly, and then preventive maintenance that is done weekly and annually. Currently there is only room to list a single activity with a given instrument, so we have resorted to the workaround of creating multiple entries for a single piece of equipment.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

Could add multiple users, the system was mobile friendly, and the interface had a modern, clean design that made using it very straightforward.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your kind review, Jared. We're glad GageList is working well for you. We are constantly refining the product based in part on user suggestions, so your feedback is very much appreciated. Please let us know if you have any other inputs or questions.

David from Phase Four Inc

Great simple service

Pros

Easy to use and very intuitive. Simple to setup and did not have any trouble organizing or preparing for the rest of the team.

Cons

Would be nice if we could have a saved file or database on site in the event that internet connectivity is compromised.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied March 2020

Hi, David - thanks for the great review! There are two solutions to your question about saving data and working with compromised Internet service. First, the companion mobile app (iOS or Android) does virtually everything the browser-based platform does, and it automatically syncs with your account whenever you have cell coverage. You can also download all your data to Excel as often as you like, including daily. If you need any help with either of these, please give us a shout.

John from Eagle

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great software for startup. Easy to use.

We are using this for an Aerospace mfg plant starting up new operations. Has been perfect for our needs and meets all ISO and AS9100 requirements.

Pros

The fact that it was available for free to try out was what made me chose this option. I love that the 1st 100 gauges is free and then the charges are very competitive.

Cons

When browsing records, I could be made a bit more user friendly by having a database type view window of gauges.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your great review, John! And thank you for the suggestion on the view. Our goal is to deliver a software experience that is unparalleled, and these sorts of inputs add a great deal to our continuous improvement program.

Dan from Headwall Photonics

GageList

I have had many tickets with Customer support and they has a very quick response and resolves problems very quickly. If not for him and his support, I might have abandoned this free software for something else. But his support has turned that around. Thank you.

Pros

We rely on the reminder system of Gagelist via email to coordinate calibrations.

Cons

Adding more flexibility to the user to customize reports/email notifications would be great. Adding something small, like being able to clear a category/setting after being set would be nice.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied October 2018

Thank you, Dan. We appreciate all the feedback you've given us, as well as your kind review. If you ever have any other questions, give us a shout!

George from Alpha Mfg. Corp.

Excellent Product

Our AS9100 compliance records have become much easier to track, allowing us to add this a continuing improvement point.

Pros

The product is easy to use once it is set up. We upgraded from old unsupported software. The initial input took some time, but we did this over several weeks. Once we switched, we found the software easy to use and are now able to better track our calibration needs.

Cons

We are looking for "canned" calibration templates for simple and common inspection tools like calipers, micrometers and height gages.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied January 2021

George, thanks for your kind review! We're glad you're happy with GageList. We do have a document library on our roadmap, so we'll have what you're asking for in the future. We'd love your input, as many of our updates are based on customer feedback.

Dale from Precision ADM Inc.

Great Software Solution

Outstanding and knowledgeable sales and customer service!

Pros

The intuitive ease of data entry makes it easy to have a number of staff involved and using the software without records getting messed up. The weekly emails of overdue and coming due items are essential for staying on top of calibration. Not charging by the user has allowed us to distribute the data entry across the shop floor and keep accountability with the tool users.

Cons

There could be some further options to select a quality standard and have the terminology used align better with that particular standard, but it really seems to have everything we need!

Reasons for Choosing GageList

Simple intuitive data entry and very reasonable cost for the functionality that you get.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied March 2020

Thank you, Dave! We really appreciate your great review, and we're glad the unlimited users feature helps with productivity. A lot of what you mention in reference to standards can be handled using localization and settings, and we can walk you through some tricks to maximize your experience. We'd love to get your specific questions and ideas as well, so please reach out to our customer success team at your convenience.

Jackie from Chromaflo Technologies

Gagelist Review

I think having Gagelist system in place has eased the process of calibrations being completed on time and documented much easier for our employees (end users).

Pros

The program is User friendly and helps maintain and retain the data on all the Lab equipment need for us to comply to our ISO9001:2015 certification. It is easy for us to validate during Internal and External audits.

Cons

Nothing, I can think of at this point. We have liked the product.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

User friendly for all. Easy to enter what was necessary.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied January 2021

Hi, Jackie - thank you for your great review! We're glad GageList is working for you. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Dustin from Stream Flo Industries

Outstanding Service & Support

Gagelist helped us maintain a higher level compliance to meet customer requirements in the competitive manufacturing space.

Pros

Intuitive UI, Quick & preloaded reports. Amazing Customer service! Data Migration!

Cons

It's hard to find issues with the software currently.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied May 2019

Wow, Dustin! Great review. We are so glad GageList is working out well for you. We're always here to help, so please give us a shout any time you have any suggestions or questions.

Debby from Ram Jack LLC Manufacturing

RAM JACK MANUFACTURING LLC GAGELIST

I DO THINK THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE SOFTWARE SINCE THE USER DOES ALL THE WORK. I DON'T SEE WHERE THERE IS MUCH THAT COULD GO WRONG ON YOUR END. IT'S ALL PRETTY BASIC.

Pros

TUTORIALS NOT REALLY NEEDED. BASIC INFORMATION STORED AND EASE OF ACCESS.

Cons

NO PLACE TO STORE PROCEDURES RELATED TO EACH GAGE. CURRENTLY YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD AND ATTACH TO EACH GAGE IT IS RELATED TO. THIS UTILIZES A LOT OF STORAGE. IT WOULD BE EASIER TO SEND INVITES A LINK WHERE THEY MAY SET THEIR OWN PASSWORD. SET UP A DUMMY PAGE WHERE YOU CAN SEE WHAT INFORMATION IS STORED WHERE (WHAT THE EXPECTATIONS OF EACH TITLE IS)

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Debby. We are always open to input from our users, so any time you like, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team with questions or suggestions.

Overall user friendly.

Pros

Runs smoothly. I like how well it keeps track of gauges and its notification. Has everything needed to meet ISO9001:2015 calibration requirements. The Statistical Data tools give thorough output for ISO risk-management and performance evaluation.

Cons

Though the Free version is limited to 100 gauges. My experience was to test out a possible future Gauge Calibration system to replace our current one.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied October 2018

Thank you so much for your great review. Migrating from legacy systems can be time-consuming. You may not be aware that we offer free concierge service to help you import and migrate your calibration data from your legacy system. Help ranges from advice on how to configure your gage list for import all the way to importing it for you, depending on your needs. Please give us a call for more information.

Chip from Humanetics II

Industry: Semiconductors

GageList Calibration System

We use GageList on a daily basis for calibration control. I really like the daily e-mails I receive on the calibration status

Pros

The ease of searching. The software is very user friendly

Cons

Adding a new gage is way to time consuming

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied May 2019

Hi, Chip - thanks for the great review. We appreciate this feedback a lot. If you have any suggestions on improving GageList, we are always available to talk. Please feel free to reach.

Benita from Drake Plastics

Industry: Plastics

Expanding company, expanding gage calibration needs

As our business has grown, and there are more gages involved that need to be calibrated, it takes more people, time, and tracking to keep the gages all up to date in calibrations. And this software allows a simple way to do that.

Pros

This is a simple tool to keep your calibration records all in one place. One of the best things is the ability to import and improve on whatever records you already have. It's gives you a good view of tracking of calibrations, a good audit trail for ease of auditing, very flexible in the ability to customize options on drop down menu driven fields, and easy to set up customized notifications for the people responsible for keeping the calibrations up to date.

Cons

It a little bit difficult to find the spreadsheet that helps you upload the records you already have, but once you find it hidden under Reports and Data it's not difficult to use. It's also good to understand what options are under each of the fields before filling in the worksheet to import the data back in.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your kind review, Benita. As you grow, if you encounter any problems or have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.

Bryce from Turbine Engine Specialists

Gagelist

Pros

They program is user friendly. If I had any questions they answered them quickly . Also they are open to new Ideas to improve the program .

Cons

I haven't had any issues with the program

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied May 2019

Thank you, Bryce. We really appreciate your feedback, and we're very glad you're happy with GageList. Please feel free to reach out any time you have a question or suggestion.

Adam from Woodbridge

Great work

It's been absolutely fantastic. What I like the least about this software honestly pales in comparison to all the functionality and ease of use that exists in this software with zero local memory space and quick updating.

Pros

The web based functionality is fantastic and quick.

Cons

Though there is a lot of customization, there are certain items that I would like to have a little more options when is comes to changing the default information.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

The web based format and great customer service fit the bill right from the start.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied April 2020

Thanks for your great review, Adam! You make some good points about some of the benefits we consider most important. Any time you need any help with anything or have any questions, please let us know.

George from JP Bowman Ltd

Outstanding option

I have had an excellent experience using this system to track the calibrations of all tools in a small to medium sized tool and die shop (50-100 employees). We completely replaced the paper based system that I inherited as Quality manager with minimal issues.

Pros

free, excellent interface, and very easy to use.

Cons

website upgrade created disruptions to normal use and unpredictable behavior, but only for a short time.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied October 2018

Thanks, George. We really appreciate your kind review. We're glad the issues our upgrade caused only affected you for a brief time. And we thank you for being a loyal customer.

Jose from Clearway

Equipment Calibration Software - Excellent

Pros

It is really easy to use and fast to add sensors. The feature that allows you to copy a gauge so one can add another one is perfect. It serves as a template for future sensors. Customer service was great when I had questions.

Cons

I can't say it has any negative items at this point.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

It allowed me to add 100 gauges for free. This gave me the ability to try it and see if it was worth it before purchasing.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review, Jose. We're really glad GageList is working well for you. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to our customer success team.

Jason from Tusco Display

Great Value

Great tool, hosted data makes sure everyone is looking at the latest and greatest information.

Pros

Very economical solution while still have all of the features needed to comply with our ISO registration.

Cons

The original package we selected only allowed two users. I believe this has been revised and we have also upgraded to unlimited users.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your awesome review, Jason. We really appreciate it and we're glad GageList is working well for you. Please feel free to reach out anytime if you have any issues or concerns.

Ruth from CTI

Industry: Defense & Space

Free and better than some purchased software

The automatic e-mails are making overdue gages very visible.

Pros

No cost and exceptionally functional. Anything that I've wanted to see it in, they've added over time. They're always improving it.

Cons

Initially sorting was not easy to do but it was addressed .

Reasons for Switching to GageList

A very old version that had very little functionality

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your great review, Ruth! We're very glad you're happy with GageList. If you ever have any questions or issues, please feel free to reach out.

Matt from Chromaflo

Industry: Chemicals

A great package for tracking, basic functions.

We now have automated emails and a centralized location to track all calibrations.

Pros

This provides an easy to use interface, and good flexibility for managing the calibrations. It does not have some advanced features in other software, so be sure it meets your needs. For most ISO approved manufactures, this will work and be a big improvement over home-made databases or paper forms.

Cons

I don't think I have anything I dislike. However, I would like a better tutorial that I can give the users in my organization. I have some that are very computer savvy, and are teaching me things. But I have others who have difficulty with email, and needed more hand holding.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

Cost and ease of use, with only the features we needed.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied March 2020

Thanks, Matt! We're glad you're happy with GageList. We are updating our online tutorials and Knowledge Base, so it will be more thorough and helpful in the near future. Meantime, if you need any help with anything, feel free to submit a support ticket or give us a call.

Don from Mascot Truck Parts / Daimler

GageList is a great tool!

Pros

Its ease of use. It was very easy to teach my employees how to use.

Cons

Nothing. I would not change anything. This tool was everything we need.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied April 2020

Great review, Don - thanks! We're so glad GageList is working out well for you. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Samuel from Environmental Coatings INC

Industry: Plastics

Good easy to use software

This program allows us to have varying users access the database remotely which is a great advantage for us compared to the old gauge track system that only allowed license on one computer. It should be a significant improvement in user experience just for that reason.

Pros

I really like how easy to use the product was. The user interface was graphically very pleasing and the report functions were a lot more intuitive than some of the other software I've used

Cons

I wish that there is a way the system could Differentiate between maintenance and calibration more readily. Like a preset option that allows you to Filter.It would also be nice if this could take gauge track records from a pre existing file and implant them.

Reasons for Switching to GageList

The software was clumsy and not very user friendly. Frankly it was very old as well and we only could access it from one computer

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied August 2020

Hi, Samuel - thanks for your great review! We're glad GageList is proving to be a successful upgrade from your previous system. We do have some pretty robust import features that can help you move your pre-existing system, and our team will be happy to give you a hand as well. We import GAGEtrak records all the time. On the filtering idea, our development team is always open to either using your inputs to improve the product, or to show you any tips that might help you customize the filtering to better suit your needs, so feel free to reach out any time.

GageList Great Calibration Software For Non PC or Cloud Based Users

Good ...

Pros

I wanted something to use on a MAC which didn't run only on windows.

Cons

Built in list for types of measurement and types of tools needs to be expanded.

Reasons for Switching to GageList

Needed non windows application.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied August 2020

Thanks for you great review! Yes, being available to any user on any device is one of the main things that sets GageList apart. We're glad it's working out well for you. I'd suggest you contact our customer success team about the lists; there may be some tips that will help optimize your experience.

Exceptional value

I had initially intended to use Gagelist as a "stop gap" while transitioning from a very old, limited program, but it has exceeded my expectations and I stopped shopping. A very useful inexpensive tool.

Pros

Excellent traceability features make it easy to show auditors a clear trail

Cons

Initially sorting was limited but it has improved greatly

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied October 2018

Thank you so much for your great review. We are very glad you are happy with GageList and believe you will be even happier as we continuously improve our offer.

Javier from Marathon Heater

Calibration

Good

Pros

FREE software and easy to log in and enter data

Cons

NO worksheet print out to take out in field

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied October 2018

Hi, Javier - thanks for your review. GageList is completely mobile responsive and allows unlimited users on all types of accounts, so your users can log in on their mobile devices and go directly to offsite gages and review, enter and manage calibration right where they are, in real time. If you have any questions about how to make GageList work ideally in your environment, please feel free to give us a call.

Rodolfo from PlyGem

Industry: Building Materials

Pros

Its easy to use. allows us to track our gages online instead of excel sheets or stand alone products.

Cons

The lack of a corporate portal. I think they were going to start developing this tool.

Reasons for Choosing GageList

our old software was a stand alone software installed on one computer. it didnt work with windows 10 and only one person can have access.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Rodolfo. We're glad you're happy with GageList. You're correct; an Executive Dashboard with corporate level multi-location controls on all user accounts is in the works. Please feel free to reach out anytime you have any questions or suggestions.

Randall from Turbine Engine Specialists

Gage List for the novice

We have easily satisfied the FAA trace ability and tracking requirements of our calibrated tooling.

Pros

Ease of navigation and quick understanding of the reporting options. The ability to present real time data from personal devices in the field.

Cons

I have no complaint with the ability or practicality of this software.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the great feedback, Randall. We are happy that GageList is working so well for you. It's great that you are finding it to work well on your personal devices and that your compliance requirements are being satisfied. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to call.

Robert from Railco Repair of Illinois

Industry: Railroad Manufacture

Does what I need!

There's a brief learning curve, but it was easy to climb AND the tech support is fantastic. Any questions I've had have been answered quickly and solutions usually found within a day or so, tops.

Pros

Gage entry is logical, and easy to intuit. The ability to add new vendors/manufacturers/etc. on the fly from the screen make it easier and quicker to add in multiple different gages in a row.

Cons

Sorting by serial number is basically useless, unless all your gages have a common and consistent numbering scheme. If you're adding in gages from different manufacturers with inconsistent serial number lengths and formats, it'll sort 0920, 092000, 0927, for example.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied April 2020

Thanks for your kind words, Robert. We really appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts, and we're glad GageList is working well for you. I assume you looked at all various sorting options; if you have any questions about that or anything else, let us know.

Kayvon from PhaseFour

Great Customer Support

Pros

As an IT Admin, my favorite is the support team. Quick and effective.

Cons

Can't think of anything yet, we've had no issues.

Nathan from Heshka Oil

Great Product for Small Business

Easy to Use - Made our calibration more organized.

Pros

The thing that makes this product good is that it is web-based and has a mobile app as well.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more space, will probably need to upgrade to the 500mb as the 50mb runs out quite quickly when storing calibration docs.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied August 2020

Thanks so much for your great review, Nathan. Our mobile app helps a lot of customers manage their calibration programs in a flexible manner. We're glad you're finding it useful. Please let reach out any time we can help you with anything!

Tazrian from AM Equipment

User-friendly software with important features

Absolutely satisfied with the software.

Pros

Easy to use software. Have great features. Affordable for small companies.

Cons

Storage size needs to be increased and allow user to have a few custom field.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied January 2021

Thanks for your great review, Tazrian! We're glad GageList is meeting your needs. I would suggest you contact our Customer Success Team to learn more about custom fields. You should be able to customize them however you need. As for the storage, let us know what you need to do and we can help you resolve it either with a workaround or an upgrade.

Arthur from Elinco JPC

Industry: Military

Well done

Pros

I found it very user friendly set up was quick, download for spreadsheet was well done.attachment for certs is a great help.

Cons

I only getting 99 fields for free, and for small company that's important.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your kind review, Arthur. If you ever have any questions about GageList, please feel free to call.

Vincent from MTD Precision Engineering

Overall quite good.

Pros

Reasonably easy to use and to trace past calibrations.

Cons

If there was a way to reduce the frequency of email reminders that would be helpful.

Response from Espresso Moon

Replied August 2020

Thank you, Vincent! Glad GageList is working well for you. The notification frequency is completely customizable. I'll have our customer success team contact you with some tips.