What are Housecall Pro users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Housecall Pro software through verified user reviews

2,539 Reviews

2,011

• icon"Housecall Pro helps facilitate the scheduling, dispatching and invoicing of all our customers. Easy to use and it is nice to have a data base, historical record of each customer to easily go back to."
  • icon"I like ease of use, price and the great customer service & support. I had looked at & tried other software but this one fit all of my needs."
  • icon"I love the email automation. I set up follow up emails to customers after a certain amount of time and the return has been awesome."
  • icon"No real problems but the interface is kind of boring. But that is just being nitpicky."
  • icon"Users on Facebook complained the software lags and cannot find customers in database for 5 minutes because of the the large number of customers in their system."
  • icon"When the system goes down we are lost until it comes back up. This has only happened a few times in the last few years though."

Browse all Housecall Pro Reviews

• Have you used Housecall Pro and would like to share your experience with others?

ResetShow 2,539 Results

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,539 reviews

Great Product!

CRAZY! how I ever managed without it. My life as a business owner was forever simplified by this on decision. Great Job Guys! Really, I mean it.

Pros

I appreciate the customer support team, always ready to improve. The pro vote feature is ingenious, I have seen several of my personal pro-votes come to fruition.

Cons

The name. When interacting with clients the name "HouseCall pro" is limiting this amazing product to residential service calls, when in fact it is so much more. I had to modify a few internal processes, but I've managed 2 and 3 month projects from 1 invoice allowing Change Orders to bill out as segments. the name should be revised, considering something more wild. Service Titan had the right idea on the wrong product.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

A friend of mine who opened an HVAC company the same time I opened my company sold me on the idea of sharing leads through the software. I went for a test drive the first month and was sold after interacting with the customer support team. OMG everyone is awesome! If Chick-Fila and Home Depot had a baby. Stellar Customer Service Model...

Rosemary

HouseCall Pro

Overall, this software has benefited our company a lot over the past year and a half. We now are able to keep better track of our customers and that alone has increased our customer service.

Pros

This software is very easy to integrate from previous software or even just from an excel sheet. It has the majority of features we are looking for in an HVAC CSM system, including; dispatch, scheduling, gps tracking, time tracking, reoccurring appts, service plans, etc.

Cons

There are only a few features we would love to see added to this software to make it 100% for us, however, none are a breaking point for us to use other software. First, we would love to be able to have inventory tracking. If our techs use a part, it would be nice if it would deduct from an inventory so we can just order what has been used. Instead, we have to do inventory once a week which cuts down on production time. Second, we would love a job routing feature. Currently, we have to look at each appt to see where each tech is scheduled to be, to figure out where to schedule potential clients. It becomes too time consuming for a customer waiting for us to determine where to put them while on the phone, so we end up scheduling and sometimes our guys are making zig zags through town or looping because we service multiple cities.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

HCP was chosen over Service Titan because it was cheaper and had almost all the same features. Although Service Titan has more features, I felt HCP had integrated features already for HVAC which we never knew we would love until using the software. We are a small business in a growing phase and love that HCP grows with your company.

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

We made the switch because we needed automated billing, reoccurring appts, and scheduling with dispatching.

Matthew

How To With Housecall Pro

Keeping track of many calls and its ease of mixing with other platforms

Pros

Ease of use and accurate information exchanges.

Cons

1.) EACH TECH should be able to see their route for the day on a map to make better adjustment to drive time 2.) Search function for completed jobs for client with many address has no search magnifying glass to search by typing, have to search by looking at every address 4.) Six hour window option would be nice 5.) No inventory management for truck stock built in. 6.) Pause feature for jobs waiting on parts, separate from only unscheduled

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

Better service and most user friendly

Tim

Great value and great software

Came from using a different more expensive software and this program is cheaper and easier to use with basically all the same features

Pros

Love how easy this software was to learn and use on a daily basis.

Cons

Wish there was a way to add videos to customer file but that’s only issue I’ve had

Price point

Joe

Worst Business Software I have ever used

Horrible, expensive and a waste of time

Pros

Nothing. It's horrible software All the functions sound great and useful but software straight does not function. Super glitchy and saved invoices just disappear. Customer service told me I manually deleted missing item that I did not delete and offered no solution to thousands of dollars of missing billable work

Cons

Everything. It's horrible software All the functions sound great and useful but software straight does not function. Super glitchy and saved invoices just disappear. Customer service told me I manually deleted missing item that I did not delete and offered no solution to thousands of dollars of missing billable work

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

Better features. (But none of them actually work)

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

Soho is great and house all sucks

Chad

Love this software

Love it. Used it before and got my new employer to use it because how great it is.

Pros

Had almost all the features of much more expensive products I have used in the past.

Cons

Wish it showed side by side pricing of discounts to show savings on a line by line basis, rather than just at the bottom.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

Price and featured. I had wants and needs. This had all the needs and most of the wants

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

Started me own company and ran for a year and a half. Closed it due to a move. But previous to that, used Service Titan with an old job. Liked it, but way to expensive. So I tried HCP and loved it. Now convinced my new boss to use it because how great it is.

Whitney

Excellent Service Industry Software

More than positive! It has streamlined our business and provided a better experience for our customers.

Pros

The ease of use of this software is by far some of the best and I demoed several before deciding on Housecall Pro. This is our first go at a digital software and they have been excellent to work with in getting us a set up specific to our needs as a company. We like that it encompasses a review component as well as real time data for our office staff to see where our technicians are at on their schedule. The online community Facebook page has been a tremendous help in hearing how other companies are working through issues as business information in general.

Cons

There have been times where chatting into the blue bubble yields less than timely feedback for important things we need to get sorted out in the office. The Facebook group is helpful in me searching to find a work around or solution while I wait to hear back from the blue bubble. I understand why there is no direct phone contact for immediate issues, but it would be nice in dire times to be able to immediately get a person on the phone.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

Community of support. Ease of use. The collectiveness of what is offered at the given price point.

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

Ease of use. Product support.

Anthony

Housecall Pro Pros & Cons

I am very happy with it. I came from Wintac. I was with Wintac for about 25 years and made the switch to Housecall Pro and it has helped me with things Wintac was not capable of helping me with, like my online presence, getting more reviews, tracking how long employees take at jobs, etc.

Pros

Very easy to use, the user interface is clear, has mobile app, has desktop app, the company listens to its users and make updates to the software pretty quick. Has open API to a lot of 3rd party software and is open to having more. work orders are great

Cons

Still building new features that are very important to have but not there yet, some important features are there but seems like not a lot of time was put into those features where more time might have been put in other less important features. Reporting does not dig deep enough. service agreements need work

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

Service Fusion - the set up was horrible, the support from the team didnt know any answers to my questions so i just assume it was going to be hell in the future. Service Titan - too expensive for a company my size. ThermoGrid - Price was high and the software had way too many steps to create a job from a call (correctly) to have proper reporting later on in the future. Also, the line items looks like an excel spreadsheet, wasnt too crazy about that.

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

They were not updating the remote ability to the software. The actual desktop version of this software was GREAT but it stayed behind and let everyone else take over. It was very unfortunate. Than fieldedge took over and they basically are converting all their wintac users to fieldedge users. so basically wintac seems like its going under while being absorbed by fieldedge.

Jonathon

Pros & Cons about Housecall Pro

My overall experience is GREAT! I've used two other software platforms and HCP by far is more superior!!

Pros

1. Reporting 2. User Friendly 3. With the integrated CC processing my techs are receiving 30% higher amount in tips. 4. It actually works in the field.

Cons

1. My industry doesn't have the correct work flow. 2. Not blocking time out while in the process of booking a job. 3. Refreshing the screen to ensure the schedule is the same. We have a pretty fluid schedule being Junk Removal.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

House call pro has marketing software built in! HCP has review software built in! HCP has a cc processor that accepts tips! Workiz didn't have any of those!!!!! Lastly I want'ed a U.S.A. based company who is local and were both in San Diego County!

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

Jobber was Glitchy and support wasn't that good. Vonigo was to rigid and complicated, my teams always had to call into the office to so they didn't waste the customers time getting payment or scheduling another appt.

Skye

This software is a game changer

Pros

Our customers love the communication. Our staff love how easy it is to use the app. It sets us miles ahead of our competition and gives us that sharp professional look we strive to bring our customers on the job. The fact that it communicates with our Quickbooks software makes the accounting end simple and saves a tremendous amount of time.

Cons

At this point, there isn't anything I don't like about HCP! I am a happy customer!

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

Easy to use. Focused on customer service. Price was acceptable.

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

ServiceTitan was too complicated for our team.

Garry

Industry: Facilities Services

Quality Product at a Reasonable Price

The overall experience has been positive and in fact I have recommended the the app to some of my customers and friends and feel very comfortable doing that.

Pros

The product was recommended to me by a fellow company and it dramatically improved the efficiency of my business. The features are very helpful and it comes packaged at a reasonable price.

Cons

I have had a few experiences over the probably 4 years I've been with Housecall Pro where I wasn't completely satisfied with the customer support. Overall I've been satisfied but you are always going to catch somebody once in a while who is stressed or having a bad day and the conversation doesn't go as well as you would like.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

I had received a couple of recommendations for Housecall Pro and the pricing was a little better so I decided to pull the plug and go for Housecall Pro.

Tommy

A Service Company Must-Have

From beginning to end, set up and integration, a great experience.

Pros

Easy of use in the mobile phase of the program, and the software's ability to send automatic reminders, postcards, etc to the customer.

Cons

Hard to think of one, but pictures of items in the inventory would be nice.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

ServiceTitan charges too much for 99% of the same things that Hcp already has. Also, HCP's customer service is a 1000 fold better.

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

Obvious reasons. Made the decision in the first 5 minutes of the demo.

Kevin

Great value for most small businesses

It has been great!

Pros

The software is easy to use and navigate. I have had no issues implementing it in my day to day operations.

Cons

I would like to be able to make changes directly from the reporting screen (update tags, add/delete info, etc)

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

loo and feel of the product seemed superior. Plus, the cost was in line with what I was willing to pay.

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

better value (it may have been an even greater value 2 years ago, but still pretty good)

Orville Davis,

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great ERP system for small businesses especially in Service industries

I love Housecall Pro

Pros

I love that I can do everything in one spot. Employees can clock in, jobs can be scheduled. Dashboards are present to view performance, and credit processing is easy.

Cons

A bit expensive per month but it definitely has a lot of features. Every now and then it will have some bugs but easily fixed.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

The sales team was very informative and not pressuring.

Christine

Great Application for the Money

Overall I am pretty satisfied.

Pros

Easy integration, new features being added fairly quickly, love that they work with third party applications that help our business grow and features that benefit our customers such as the Consumer Financing, especially since the COVID hit. Their customer service is great, there is always someone willing to help me when I get in a jam and need help quickly. The software is easy to use and learn. There are features that can be added along the way as your business grows to help the company to continue to grow. I am waiting to see what new features they will add next.

Cons

Would like to see more consumer financing options for people with lower credit scores though. I would like to see the ability to add a middle name in the customer information section of the app. I have trouble when I have more than one customer with the same first and last name. Also, there is an issue where you only have the option of homeowner and business, but nothing for tenant. Not to mention that sometimes we have to bill the tenant and the the owner and vise versa. There is also and issue when you send the invoice over to QuickBooks and you have an invoice being sent to the owner but the tenant CST info was used to schedule the estimate and the job, it wants to put the tenants name in the Billing information section of the invoice instead of the sending or jobsite section of the invoice. I have to manually change the information before emailing or printing out the invoice in QuickBooks.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

Because QuickBooks Field Service doesn't work with QuickBooks Online and we already had the QuickBooks Online and were already using it and did not want to have to switch over to the Desktop Version.

Rayanne

EXCELLENT

Pros

HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn. One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.

Cons

Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

We started on HCP and then switched to try both ProjX360 and System Integrator by D-Tools. BIG mistake both times so we're back with HCP. We

Dereck

Great addition to our small business.

1. Able to stay more organized. 2. Able to send out estimates faster. 3. Able to locate customers accounts faster.

Pros

1. Automated text within the app. 2. Start and finish times within the app. 3. Seems like there is always something new to learn and include in to your system. Excited to implement the new apps and features in the future. 4. Responses from the customer service chat are excellent and helpful. 5. Review toggle. 6. Pro Talks and take a lot of time to help make our business successful. 7. I like that every step or change that you make to accounts is documented. 8. The app dashboard snap shot of things happening or that has happened is great.

Cons

1. The way the notification stays active when a customer sends you a video message. 2. Sometimes the customers address when clicked within the app does not load properly on the maps you have chosen. Seems to work intermittently. 3. When texting a customer using the HCP provided number within the app and you click outside of the message box it does not allow you to come back in and click and move around the message box. Some instances if you wait to long the message disappears. We have gone to texting ourselves and then copying and pasting. 4. It would be helpful to have a reminder on the dashboard to snail mail invoices when a client doesn't have an email. 5. You cannot copy and paste from a text messaging portion within the app. i.e. Follow up to a previous text. 6. In order to search a phone number or customer on the desktop browser, I have to click within the customer tab. Wish there was a search bar within each tab on the dashboard. 7. Wish there was a way to toggle the reviews within the app with administrator access not tech access. Sometimes when turning on and off the reviews on your smart phone it opens the app automatically when safari is clicked unless you delete the cookies. 8. A follow up button with an automated email in a customers account, on the estimate page would be helpful, showing the follow up date and time and maybe does not allow you after so many attempts.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

HCP was giving a promotion.

Ryan

Housecall Pro changed my life!

My overall experience with Housecall Pro has been fantastic. Even more so since I upgraded to the XL

Pros

Having the ability to track time, movement, KPI's, reviews, payments, scheduling etc is so powerful!

Cons

There are some things that yhe other juggernauts in the industry have that this software doesn't but I am confident they will get there, and I'm happy to have gotten in at basicalky the ground floor.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

I chose Housecall Pro over these others amongst many things, customer service, price point, responsiveness, and that HCP is constantly working to get better.

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

Software only did a fraction of what I needed it to.

Jacob

Housecall Pro Rocks

The best part about Housecall Pro is the fact that we have all of our information for the entire business in one spot. It is one stop shop. It also integrates with Quickbooks Online, so we do not have to mess with transferring everything every time. It automatically does it for us. The customer service is also great, as they are quick to find an answer if they cannot fix it right away. I would highly recommend this company and software.

Pros

This software brings our entire company together. It helps us with all the scheduling needs that we have, and definitely helps keep all of your information together in one spot. You can also access this from your mobile devices too which is huge! We wouldn't be where we are today in our company if it wasn't for Housecall Pro.

Cons

There are a few features missing, that could make some delegations a little easier, but after while, when they hear from a bunch of people that they want this option added, they will add and integrate it to the software.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

The pricing for ServiceTitan was unreasonably high. Some of the products were great, and could be very useful, but after seeing other reviews, and looking at the actual price we would be paying per year, was incredibly high, and we would not be able to comfortably afford that!

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro had a lot more options for us, and it was very centered around our line of work. The previous software was very generic, and did not offer everything that we were wanting.

Taylor

Great functionality!

Housecall Pro was so easy to setup and has been a breeze to use ever since. I've has a wonderful experience with the program and don't feel the need to seek further programming. Housecall was definitely the right choice for our company.

Pros

The best thing about this program is the simplicity. It takes no time to figure out how to learn something new with this program. The customer support is great to work with and can figure most things out rather quickly. It's is so nice having such a great program with all the essentials built in one.

Cons

There isn't much to not like. The program is always updating features. They always takes suggestions, which is nice. If you'd like to see something, it's usually there within a few months.

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro was the best fit, for the best price. All other companies seemed as if you were getting less for more money.

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

Quicken is very basic. There isn't any scheduling software involve and that made it very hard to operate. We switch to Housecall Pro to gain the ease of time management.

Erin

Industry: Environmental Services

Best process/program out there!

Amazing! Anytime, day or night that I have a question I just chat with an agent and someone is always able to direct me where to go or what to do. This program really is user friendly for your workers and your customers. I’ve always gone by: Keeping it stupid simple. This program can’t be any simpler.

Pros

New employees catch on very quickly! They like how user friendly it is for anyone and everyone who may not be technologically savvy! Our customers also enjoy the ease of paying their bills, seeing that we are on our way and even our progress along the way. We have been able to gain steady reviews after every completed job!

Cons

I would like to see more selections for pulling data and generating sales, total sales, estimated sales for each month, maybe a comparison graph of where you are now from last year or last month? The graphs and data I can pull now is good, however, it would be even better to be able to gather more since this is all that I use for the business. The other part would be, maybe making it less complicating? For example, if I want to compare anything of sales in the business right now (we detail and pressure wash) I was told I would need to gi back and make sure each job had a job tag, and then make sure I could identify it by one other thing that I can’t remember (I apologize). On the spot entering in all the customers information, there are times job tags are forgotten, however, now I try not to forget them ever. Overall, having a graph that could pull data without having to tag this and add that would allow me less time spending on that and more time on other business items that I can never seem to get much time for at all.

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

We needed more than they provided.

jon

Invoices and reports is not really what this company whats to do.

My issue with this company is that they actually created an awesome layout. I payed another company in full this year but I'm not using them because there was a convoluted way of entering all of the info you need to generate an invoice and then upon emailing there was no message. So after writing two invoices I went right back to HCP. However, if you have a suggestions. You'll ask, "hey how to do this?" and they'll reply with an answer or "sorry we don't offer that know but will put it in the suggestion box." Then time goes on, you forget then the need for that particular Item comes up again. You remember and ask again-- same answer. You find on Facebook other people asked months before you but no change. It seems like: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], payed to have the system created but then fired all the programmers. Having the ability to run a material report is bookkeeping 101. Signatures at the bottom of the invoice was asked by many but is is only available on the phone app and for approving an estimate. Other people have asked for material and labor to be separate. It seems like their not interested in updating their invoicing software as they learn the needs of the users. The users just have to adjust or not use it. The additional services their company has added is website building, credit card processioning, and marketing. when I signed up it was invoicing only. clearly they don't want to do that ant more.

Pros

Obviously, as said by others it allows you to free up time in office. You can easily write up an invoice from anywhere you have cell service. There is an ease of use factor and when you email invoice there is a pre-written message.

Cons

.....So with that massage your customer know knows who housecallpro.com is because they let the customer know it is from HOUSECALLPRO not you. There is no offline work-ability. so you have to take payment and bill later sometimes. when you write the invoice later the calendar, check in, and check out button consistently pushes the current time. even after you set it; for, if you need to edit it goes back to default upon doing so. If you take payment after the job and then require a signature well not on this invoice. only on the estimate and only in a smart device app. I use a desktop with cell service. Customer support is only through chat message If you want any additional features you have to pay more. And now, my accountant is asking for separation of materials and labor on the exported exel file; "oops....no can do," says HCP.

Wendy

Housecall Pro IS the BEST Platform for Businesses

By utilizing Housecall Pro platform, we are much more organized in our processes from Technicians, Customers and Training. Our revenue increased more than 25% in the first year and nearly 30 in the second. The hands on support from the very top echelon of upper management is unfounded. Nowhere else have we experienced first hand the level of support from all of Housecall Pro's teams from the top COO to the IT Technicians who continually improve the platform.

Pros

My most favorite part of this software is the people that back it up. Software is software, it's the people who make the difference. All of the Housecall Pro teams are some of the most amazing people in this world. The software is very user friendly with many features being created to meet the demands and needs of the trades that use. The continuous upgrades to the platform, features and 3rd party extensions that make the user experience more customizable for the intended users. Always pushing the boundaries of excellence.

Cons

The accounting side of things for the money transmitted to the bank. Sometimes there are glitches that cause problems within the money deposited transmissions and the tax rate causes errors that are not always an easy fix. The work around to fix the errors caused more work for me by having to go into my quickbooks to change a tax rate then reinstate it to the original rate. Oye' vei ?

Reasons for choosing Housecall Pro

The usability of the platform to meet the business requirements to succeed in our service plumbing industry. Ease of use platform that is easy to onboard in days not 6-8weeks. Support, training and live 1:1 webinars along with many features that are always being improved upon.

Scott

Pro user

Before joining house call Pro I had just purchased 500 invoices for over $100 and I've only used since then maybe 12:00 house call Pro makes it easier with invoicing scheduling the pricing when booking job is very difficult because your categories are too long so when you look at the price list on your phone for example it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for I really believe this is your number one problem on your house call Pro at if you could fix this as well as the Rolodex problem for example when a customer calls in it shows house call Pro customer but then you look them up on the Rolodex and hit the search hourglass they do not come up so what's the use even having it I have gotten lucky before was able to do it by scrolling down a little bit but it's just doesn't make sense I would spend a little money and get some programmers and fix both of those problems it's very important that you abbreviate carpet is CPT uppercase C or all uppercase and in clean until there's more room to the right of that to put the title of what the item is in the price list I don't mean to jump around a little bit but I just got off work and I'm trying to wind down.

Pros

Scheduling jobs. But there are several problems with scheduling jobs that I mention later in this review please pay attention it could help your business a great deal I know from experience in the past dealing with other marketing companies such as Angie's List what they have done wrong the information provided here is priceless I have a degree in marketing please listen to what I have to say I think you all have great positive attitude and I really appreciate who you are but I really believe there's some issues that you need to fix at a low cost compared to the amount of money that house call Pro will lose in the future please consider everything in this review that I have to say and I promise you will be number one in this industry because already you show that you care by having the pros the people that really take this seriously go to your company meetings that is very intelligent but please read what I have to say here thank you!

Cons

I think this app needs some work for example existing customers is almost impossible to locate but you know they're in the Rolodex for one house called does have it right by showing that it's a previous customer but how do you look that person up in the Rolodex it's virtually impossible I get lucky every now and then but I've given up. The other problem is I paid $50 for a credit cards swiping product but it doesn't work and I don't quite get the text messages but if house call Pro had a live person I could figure out a lot more but it doesn't seem to exist I was at one time in contact with an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and then they drop the ball I have nobody to talk to and another thing is when you do talk to people you should make it to where you are automatically emailed for a customer a representative review so then your representatives do a better job and try their best for example Angie's List represented always had a chip on their shoulders even though they were review company they never reviewed themselves I've watched them go from nine hundred million dollars almost a billion dollars down to five hundred million dollars and sold out with a Icee at 550 million dollars all because nobody would listen to their business partner Scott Watkins. I have a lot of entrepreneurial ideas and place I am soon retiring from carpet cleaning and I will be a multi-millionaire it would be in the best of of interest of house call Pro to listen to my advice I have a degree in marketing.

Scott

Love HouseCall Pro

Overall great! I have referred it to many friends and people I talk to. It far surpasses any software I’ve seen or used and the way they communicate and run the company is just icing on the cake.

Pros

HCP has made my day to day business adman much easier. It literally replaces a part time employee w all that it does for me. The digital schedule is great. The text and email reminders that are sent out look so professional-I get comments from customers saying they love all “my” communications (it’s mostly automatic). So cool! The invoicing is clear, the cc payment link that comes on every invoice sent out has helped to keep a/r low. Everything is at the click of a button, and very user friendly. One of the really great things is their customer service. When I get stuck or have any glitches, they reply within minutes (no joke), and it’s always a precise reply. Sometimes they tell me there’s no feature for what I’m asking but they submit my request for the feature to be a future addition. Overall, it’s been the best software addition I’ve had. This is my 4th software over 20 yrs of doing business and with all their constant updates I don’t expect to ever have to change again.

Cons

There are features that don’t exist yet. I have been able to find work arounds for all of them. For example, you can’t send out a broadcast marketing email to your customer base. However, you can easily export your client list to do it through another platform. You can easily and send out a custom postcard to your client list through HCP, it can even be automatic. Since it’s cloud based, if I don’t have cell svc or wifi, I can’t access any info or process any invoices/estimates etc. This is a limitation.

Reasons for switching to Housecall Pro

I liked the all in one aspect of HCP. It had so many more features and it had an app and was so easy to use in the field.

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,539 reviews