Browse Aptien Reviews

December 2015

Tomas from Pontech s.r.o.

December 2015

Very useful and effective solution

Application OneSoft Connect is used for effective and quick solutions to various operating datasheets and processes within an organization and its possibilities for deployment in the organization very practical, whether it is a single use, or as additional software. It is not an enterprise information system in the true sense of the word, but it's all for what today is developing a number of small applications and maintains a number of records in XLS, which complement the enterprise information systems. It is essentially a solution to eliminate the "gray IT", which generally does not meet the system requirements. It enables the integration of different kinds of information and creating connections between them including the preservation of history i.e. it can be used as a "memory of the company." Offering solutions at the 21st century, whether from the perspective of cloud technology (you don´t need solve maintenance of application) and in terms of licensing as a service. I would especially like to highlight the possibilities for saving activities to all objects of datasheets. This way I can ensure effective coverage eg. activities of sales representatives (CRM) or activities associated with project management for steps that require comments and inputs from members of the larger team. Along with intuitive interface and cloud-based technologies it is a very effective solution with excellent price / performance ratio. I recommend the consideration of each before you decide to begin to develop a partial application, either internally or in collaboration with a supplier. There already have prepared a data repository and user interface, including additional system components such as security, history, backups, and continuous availability. I warmly recommend.

Super flexible and effective project management application

Pros

OneSoft Connect has been a simple and efficient way for us to manage our customers, resources, projects, opportunities, contracts and many more in a single enterprise software. Offering it as a cloud technology mean that customers no longer need to worry about maintenance. It has a highly intuitive interface and is very flexible since you can build it to the exact specifications that your company may need. There is definitely an advantage in its simple integration of different kinds of information through database, web services, or batch file and creating connections between them like preserving the history.

Cons

We’d appreciate it if the software can link better to the email client so as to avoid any hiccups in our workflow. But overall, we’re very satisfied with they way this application has been working for our organization.

John from Gravastar sro

OneSoft, the flexible data store for growing businesses

OneSoft is an accessible data store that is also flexible enough to meet the business requirements of growing companies. Everything is customizable. You can structure your data and workflows to fit your needs. The user interface is well designed and simple to understand and use. The ticketing feature is especially interesting. Forget about using different services to keep track of your workflows, OneSoft can do all that for you, complete with watchdogs and notifications. OneSoft is a definite win for any small or medium sized business who need a custom data store, but don't have the time or resources to hire a team of developers to create and maintain their own solution. OneSoft can grow as your business grows and changes. It's a great value.

Tomas from Pontech

Very useful solutions

OneSoft Connect application

After becoming familiar with the application Onesoft Connect, I would like to express my satisfaction with what it offers. This application lets you get most of the necessary administrative background for the organization or even the smaller teams and is definitely a good option compared to various specialized software, where most of the price consists of the amount of functionality that you generally will not use. As definitely positive is offering a very simple, yet desired form of SaaS. The form of SaaS application allows you to get it with financially better conditions than in case of classic way of license purchase. I have the chance to continuously increase or decrease the number of user licenses. I would especially like to highlight possibility of application in the field of recording activities on clients when the communication involved a larger team. Onesoft meets exactly this needs very simply and efficiently by a mobile way with a secure way. Ideal for using within a team of sales representatives and other employees who interact with customers. At any moment you can see who, when, what with whom discussed. There is also a well-covered area of evidence of risk, whether the implemented contracts or projects in their own business. I would like an application rated as very successful and I think that a large group of users decide for it.

Adam

Clever application

In my current job, I can use the application Onesoft Connect to support marketing campaigns and managing the customer relations (contacts, opportunities, communication, etc.). These areas are in sufficiently fully covered and work is clear and simple. I would like to commend the application for its intuitiveness. I would like highlighted the possibilities recording of activities of individual team members, which is always available to the customer the entire history of communications, regardless of who and where it led. This functionality, while the fact that it is a web application that provides full mobility, predispose to a very broad spectrum of applications. I rate as an application that is truly suited for practical use, and it got itself in this respect sufficiently proven. Apart from the above there is a wide possibility of further recovery. I would like to mention at least the areas of human resources, management authorization and registration of assets in which I had the opportunity also to look. I recommend application especially for businesses that have a sales team in the field and simultaneously solves a number of ongoing projects in which participate other groups.

Pros

Flexible system, simple user interface

Useful task management and simple collaboration tool

Pros

Very useful app especially for a non-IT project management. Its simple which does not confuse less skilled users. Customization on demand possible. Its still in startup phase.

Cons

Its not a super-all-feature-tool like Atlassian ecosystem, but on the other hand the configuration is much faster. Missing mobile app.

Luis Enrique from Panorama

Industry: Newspapers

Good tools to maintain the order of documents

Pros

It is easy to keep all the documents organized in the same platform, this avoids confusion. It also has tools to keep track of employees and marketing, manage projects, easy to use once you adapt to your interface.

Cons

Even with everything that OneSoft Connect offers you may need more features to be the best, but I am satisfied with everything I have achieved and the good service that OneSoft Connect gives you that is reflected in each client.

Good application !

In our company, which is engaged in providing IT services and consulting use Onesoft Connect to ensure all of our core operating activities. In the application we have conducted a complete CRM, which is shared by the whole team and we have a perfect overview of the activities that we perform to our customers. Furthermore, we have kept our projects and their progress. At the same time we use the application to the basic personal and property agenda. Onesoft we also use to register all our contracts, whether with customers or suppliers. In the application we save all logins (users, passwords, portals). The opportunity of using cloud platform is very welcome, you don´t need to care of internal IT. And it is necessary to highlight the simplicity and intuitiveness of OneSoft. I recommend the application to all companies that do not want to waste time with the operation and implementation of complex solutions and wants to concentrate primarily on their business.

Pros

Application functionality - aktivity (eg. for CRM area). Offer SaaS+Cloud

Cons

Better link to the e-mail client.

John from CORTIS Consulting

OneSoft, the flexible data store for growing businesses

Pros

Flexible system, simple user interface, great value

February 2016

Martin from SNT CZ

February 2016

Onesoft Connec

I would like to thank the developers of Onesoft Connect for their application. I think especially for the segment of SME it can be a very significant application, which can be utilized as a core system for capturing most of the back office activities. For larger companies it can be used as supplement to their systems, which can solve a perennial problem of fragmentation of records in XLS/datasheets. The advantage is simple integration, whether through Web services, database, or batch file. I would like to especially appreciate the possibility of rapid creating of your own OneSoft in several minutes. The interface is intuitive, so most of the users can start to use it immediately without any implementation. I would like to emphasize the usage of Cloud Platforms, IBM SoftLayer, which I consider to be one of the best in the market. OneSoft is in my opinion suitable for use in the CRM area. Other use is in personal or risk management. OneSoft contains a set of templates for several areas, it is also possible to create any empty datasheet. It is important that all the information can be knit together with each other and have an consistent picture of the ongoing activities within the company. It is important that you can create any relations between items of any datasheet. I consider Onesoft Connect as the very good choice in terms of price / performance. In relation to similar systems is certainly the more economical option. Good luck in further development!

Adam from Freelancer

Clever application

Mariana from Siemens

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

A recommended software to manage tasks

Pros

It is very useful thanks to its tools to manage from minor tasks to the biggest headache, OneSoft Connect has different functions to offer an administrative service that gives solution to the problems of management, and especially the tracking of time and expenses.

Cons

In general, I have nothing that has seemed bad about this software, on the contrary, I am very satisfied with the results I have obtained.

Hynek from CORTIS Consulting s.r.o

Good Application!

Radek from ComCzech a.s.

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

I had the opportunity

I had the opportunity to use the application Onesoft Connect during the implementation of business telesale campaign for the registration and management of customers, opportunities, contacts, including activities that recorded the individual members of the team that implemented the campaign. I'd like to put my statement that the application is for dealing with this type of task absolutely gorgeous. I appreciate the simplicity and intuitiveness. I particularly liked the possibility of assigning tasks and sharing them. Excellent is also the price for one team member / month plus the number of licenses can dynamically change during months. I recommend to all who need to implement CRM, and do not want to solve it even within their IT department or they have not yet IT.

Radek from Comdata a.s.

I had the opportunity to use the application Onesoft Connect

Martin

Killer App for manage everything

Simple web-based application which is adjustable "like a charm". You can manage and build relationships between various data and build your own independent structures. App includes tickets feature which is really usefull. You don't need second software for manage tickets etc. The price for the app licence is really cheap if we compare usability and elasticity of building your own digital world inside the app.

Pros

The price matches the quality

Cons

Option to dump my data from app, just for my personal backup. Some companies have this rule in their security regulation.

Martin from Gravastar

Killer App for manage everything

Simple web-based application which is adjustable "like a charm". You can manage and build relationships between various data and build your own independent structures. App includes tickets feature which is really useful. You don't need second software for manage tickets etc. The price for the app licence is really cheap if we compare usability and elasticity of building your own digital world inside the app.

Response from OneSoft Connect

Replied November 2015

March 2016

Howard

March 2016

Onesft saved me a lot of money and time

Yes, finally simple and flexible solution. I can adjust it as simple as spreadsheet. Use it mostly for communication within the project team, task management and the collaboration with our customers. Love it for simplicity and clarity.

Pros

Simplicity, uniformity and clarity of the environment. Scalability of different datasheets (I can create my own!). Speed of employment new versions - it really improves every single week

Cons

Speed, some screens are slugish and appear disjointed

yazeed from Fast solution company

fast solution

our company work in Sell & service photocopy machine. we need software for save our business. 1. machine sell 2. items sell. 3. rent machine. 4.......

Nora from Kathmandu

OneSoft Review

Pros

The ease of use, very user friendly and easy to get your head around

Cons

I think I found everything in the current software very good, no improvements needed in my personal opinion

Magdalena