CI HUB Connector

CI HUB Connector Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The software is easy to use. I encourage everyone to check out this software."
  • icon"The customization of the hub is great and being able to share links to specific assets and keeping other assets hidden really keeps things clean and smooth in our business."
  • icon"I liked the easy integration it had with my Adobe Stock. It streamlined my work alot."
  • icon"Their disadvantage is their marketing, which is really low, as anyone can see."
  • icon"Once packaged and uploaded the process seems to be hit and miss when it comes to updating or revising."
  • icon"Automated process lit but delay not redirected link."

Have you used CI HUB Connector and would like to share your experience with others?

All CI HUB Connector Reviews

Fabian

June 2022

German made software connector for Adobe CC and Office 365, among other cloud services

My experience with CI HUB can be described as it's simple to use, which is a boon to creative users who don't have to learn how to use a new tool, and saves a lot of time while adopting it to into the team's workflow.

Pros

The thing I like the most about CI HUB is the ability to use boolean operators to refine search results and to use keywords as filters.

Cons

The thing I like the least about CI HUB is the need to approve google oauth access to use the connector in google chrome.

Vipin

July 2022

Very helpful for link and modify any image

Overall experience is sound good. My work is become more easy rather than in previous

Pros

Show all assets in one place. so it's very helpful for a link in InDesign

Cons

In the InDesign window, it shows very tiny so I have to search in DAM then copy the name and find in InDesign. there should be some shortcuts.

Reasons for switching to CI HUB Connector

Widen was very slow when I darg any image it took too much time, but with CI Hub I can drag multiple images at the same time. Thanks!!

Michelle

CI HUB Connection Review

It's been a great experience.

Pros

What I like most is that it's user-friendly and easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing I liked least about this software.

Brad

A Digital Production Tool

It worked well in instances that with multiple files using the same assets, but didn't really help with managing unique and custom made graphics kept on the desktop.

Pros

I liked that you could search and find assets within the file being worked on and that the assets updated automatically when revised.

Cons

The search/browsing window was too small and the assets were hard to see.

Vinod

Industry: Wine and Spirits

September 2022

Overall this is very good, much appreciated.

Pros

Easy and Hassel Free. Everyone can use this with a small training

Cons

It store the data on the local drive. And after sometime system become slow. Lastly have to remove those one.

Dan

Does What it's Supposed to, Just in a Very Ugly Way

CI Hub's functionality is terrific, full featured and typically reliable. The experience of actually using CI Hub is really annoying however.

Pros

CI Hub provides an effective integration between Adobe CC and Brandfolder. Using CI Hub provides the ability to add, delete, edit, and share materials right from the Adobe applications.

Cons

The user experience and interface is dreadful. Truly, shockingly, bad. Every step of the process is slightly more difficult than it should be because the app is so poorly designed visually. All of the features are there but they make you fight every step of the way.

Reasons for switching to CI HUB Connector

CI Hub has more features

Response from CI HUB

Hello Dan, thanks for the review. It is really cool. So i am very sorry to hear that you choose CI HUB because of its features, and that this makes it so dreadfull. Send me an email to support@ci-hub.com, and i am happy to learn how we can improve or i return your subscription. Andy

Replied September 2022

Amanda

Still learning

Still learning and looking forward to diving in deeper to expand my work.

Pros

I like the integration of everything. It helps with the workflow.

Cons

I sometimes don't understand the number of different things I can use going on. What is part of my paid program and what is extra cost. It can be confusing sometimes whether I am using upgraded programs or not.

Archana

Industry: Animation

Great

Pros

It's great product I have no issues with it

Cons

I have no issues with it it is great, if pricing was cheaper that would be better

Joel

Useful!

Speeds up my workflow and makes things feel more streamlined

Pros

I appreciate that the software is easily integrated into my existing products, it made for a seamless link between the two.

Cons

No cons to make note of, everything I've encountered has worked as I need.

Working faster and smarter

Some of our team members are not that good with technology and they had a little trouble getting used to the new features, but once it was all set up, everyone got very happy with the improvements.

Pros

Very easy to use, CI HUB helps our design and operations team to improve their workflow daily.

Cons

The only problem we found was the pricing. As a brazilian based company, the currency conversion impacts our budget more than it does european based companies, I presume.

Amr

June 2022

Time-saving Digital Assets Solution.

As an Instructional Designer,CI-HUB saves my time and effort on switching between various digital assets services providers applications to search, find, and use a specific picture. I use the CI-HUB add-on in PowerPoint to insert images into my presentation slides from Adobe Stock images. Also, I use the CI-HUB Connector of Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive, and Google Drive.

Pros

CI-HUB is an easy-to-use add-on that integrates with commonly used business applications. It connects all the user's digital assets services from various service providers. It allows users to search, select, and insert their digital assets directly into many applications they might be working on, like PowerPoint.

Cons

Although the Ci-Hub comes with a free plan, it would be better if the paid plans were cheaper to allow users to benefit from the full features at a more affordable price.

Response from CI HUB

Thanks a lot. Andy

Replied June 2022

Marc

CI-Hub Connector

Team was very easy to work with and product has performed well.

Pros

This software was also customized to work with an in-house solution. Turn around was quick and accurate and very cost effective without building from scratch. Software updates itself so very little maintenance required.

Cons

Future update or SDK should allow end users to build connections to back-end systems.

Reasons for choosing CI HUB Connector

Cost, speed to market, features and ease of use

Jason

Industry: Utilities

My honest review

It's great, I would recommend CI HUB to my other designer friends especially if they work on large files over a network.

Pros

I like that I don't have to link huge sized files over the company server to my work

Cons

The software can be tricky when searching for an image if the library isn't organized cleanly

Beverley

Best integration tool

Amazing customer service.

Pros

My team's been using CIHub for a year and we love how easy it is to link to our DAM.

Cons

Updates are not really clear and may take a bit to get use to using.

Samuel

Nice Tool to Streamline Efforts and Documents

It's worked as advertised and as expected - there are some issues that arise, but to be honest - I'm not sure if it is the connection internally or between CI Hub and Brandfolder and the transitions that happen within. That said - I wouldn't NOT recommend it as the ability to not leave the program and know things are being processed it a valuable asset.

Pros

The ability to process packaged files on a click is fantastic.