• Pros

• "Ease of use and the support are both fantastic."

• "How customizable the layout is and unique we can be with our content use "

• "Ease of use, customer service and ability to customize the DAM. IntelligenceBank delivers on all accounts."

• Cons

• "Some of the permissions processes around workflows can be a little difficult to set up. That said, once they are in place, it runs quite smoothly."

• "We have a lot of data and as we grow this can be costly. "

• "Not all types of files are displayed in preview mode in IntelligenceBank. Most do, but some files do not."

Browse IntelligenceBank Reviews

Great flexible system

Pros

We did a thorough feature requirement and vendor assessment before selecting IntelligenceBank as our Digital Asset Management system. It works with our network of dealers using SSO, is easy to setup and maintain with multiple agencies and internal teams, easy to find and search for images with the ability to crop/downsize and the ability to be used as a central image repo for our main product image database. The support team is very friendly and continues to ensure my projects and needs are met. The tool continues to evolve and excited to see where it goes from here.

Cons

The SSO was limited and couldn't share more than basic data, but with the new roll outs we've been able to get a solution that works better than our original idea.

Reasons for Choosing IntelligenceBank

SSO, web-to-print, image management, image sharing, dynamic image resizing of embedded images, video hosting and editing, complex permission structure, simplified pricing model

Our solution to disorganization

IntelligenceBank has allowed us to get a better grip on what we have to use and help organize creatives to see what we can create next.

Pros

IntelligenceBank is the best software for organizing a wide variety of assets and information in a way that makes sense to our users.

Cons

The Print UI plugin has given us the most problems with getting our whole company to use IntelligenceBank.

Reasons for Choosing IntelligenceBank

It had more in-depth marketing tools that specifically help our department.

August 2014

Heidi from Nurturing Minds, Inc.

Nurturing Minds

We are thrilled to have found Intelligence Bank for our small NGO. We are a virtual organization with staff and board members all over the globe. IB will allow us to all be looking at the same versions of the same documents and enable us all to view them whenever necessary. We hope it will significantly reduce the vast number of email attachments we send out! We are also really excited about having a central calendar.

Aris from Arism Productions

Asset Management for the Masses

I recommend contacting the company as I did, to find a team receptive to ultra specific, and even out of the mainstream needs. In doing that I discovered a team heavily invested in making this a product for the masses - and could help you create the work flow and asset solution you could have only dreamed of just a couple of years ago.

Pros

Very customizable user interface. Allows me to create any grouping and subgrouping of categories, or mix and match. I can have assets by clients, project or any other organization method and have several ways or arranging and reorganizing asset. It has aliasing abilities so that files that you would like to show up in several groups aren't requiring a duplication of assets just to maintain organization. I also like the ability to not only download the original "master" asset, but that you can download on-the-fly flattened reference visuals, ie, compressed, cropped, reduced in dimension jpgs, pngs etc...keeping me from having to save a myriad of variants in anticipation of potential needs.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to track outbound communications, notably, a log of elements and groups of elements I have sent, and to whom, and when. I believe I can see the downloading activity of any particular element, but not a way to confirm that I've actually created and sent a link to assets after that action is completed.

Bill from Jetstar

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Brilliant for international brand management

Pros

Being an international business, we have different messages for our different markets, so having a way to organise files by country, and control who has access to certain parts of the platform makes admin work easy. We also love the licensing management tool which allow us to keep track of license expiry & renewal dates for our imagery.

Chelsea from McNamara Salvia

Industry: Civil Engineering

McSal Review

We've been able to solve the problem of inconsistent marketing material across our offices with one, internet based system.

Pros

How customizable the layout is and unique we can be with our content use

Cons

The template editor is slower than expected

More image-storage based

Ashley from Destination Hotels

July 2016

IntelligenceBank offers excellent software and premium service

IntelligenceBank has proven to be a very flexible software platform that has helped us to manage a large number of assets and external users in an effective way. With the expert assistance of the IntelligenceBank team our implementation was smooth and we have been able to integrate IntelligenceBank with external applications to help manage and distribute our assets. We have found the IntelligenceBank team to be highly responsive to our needs and they have custom developed several features in a timely manner for us to achieve our business requirements. I strongly recommend IntelligenceBank software and the IntelligenceBank team for your business process.

June 2016

Kate from AustralianSuper

June 2016

A great solution for external agencies and staff

We needed a solution for external agencies and staff to be able to use for accessing the latest versions of collateral and information. The IntelligenceBank DAM allows us to manage data, control access and permissions for a variety of user groups and ensure version control for other information and documents. It has additional modules we have plugged in such as Web2Print which streamlines our collateral delivery to the frontline. It's great software.

Vanessa from Daisy Street Press

July 2016

Intelligence Bank offer great support and flexible business solutions.

The business application I'm involved with requires very specific, demanding, and often entirely new solutions. Intelligence Bank offer creative, flexible alternatives, always thinking outside of the box. Their people provide thorough and reliable technical support with a friendly attitude. Throughout our involvement with IB (over many years now), the experience has been entirely positive and would highly recommend them.

Erin from F Beverages

Worth it!

Really great. The sales executive was super knowledgeable and took the time to work through all of the different functions of the software to ensure it was the right fit for us. Our Customer Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also has been there to keep us on track with set up and was a delight to work with. Thank you!

Pros

This software has been integral to keeping us organized while our company scales. It's given us so much time back! Gone are the days of searching through your inbox of emails to make sure you have the 'right' version of an asset - the IB DAM keeps it now all in one place. Highly recommend!

Cons

The IntelligenceBank desktop uploader is tricky to use because it doesn't sync both ways with the system.

Reasons for Choosing IntelligenceBank

Cost and their permission function

Beth from VT Hackney

We now have one hub for our sales literature, images, logos and campaign material.

Pros

The DAM makes the latest logos, images and sales literature available to the whole team - including our vendors. Vendors have their own folders within the DAM, so we can easily distribute vendor-specific marketing material to them directly.

Rick from Country Casual Teak

Excellent value

I am an Adobe CC user and I really like the integration with Adobe Bridge. Being able to add meta data via Bridge is a huge help. Many of our files were previously tagged with information and not having to duplicate that information is huge. I cant really find anything to dislike. I look forward to the many upgrades that are being worked on. I am in need of a rotation component to file mark-ups. I.B. help desk is now creating one. The help desk is very attentive. Our biggest challenge is creating a single access point for all images that have been created for many years. Being able to create a single repository with existing and new meta data for searching is important. From a single access point we can now catalog over 15 years of images with global changes that dramatically reduce time and efforts. Our IB will also replace using Drop Box. We can now work more efficiently with image annotations as well as share files more efficiently. I have created D.A.M systems and Intelligence Bank has been the easiest and most intuitive. The initial launch can seem intimidating, but once you go through the tutorials it all makes sense. Plus, the Customer service is awesome. I have always received a response with the hour and always helpful.The system works well for creatives who use Adobe CC.

Linda from PSCU

DAM for the Cost of a DMS

Pros

This DAM provides innumerable solutions that can be applied to all departments within an organization. Simple project management tools, digital asset management, procedure/document control with the creation of customized workflows, news sharing, and Google like search functionality. Looking at this solution initially I thought it could help my team to accomplish a lot. Looking at this solution with my team, they have come up with uses that I never even imagined.

Cons

Because the landing page is managed with code, you need to have a knowledgeable resource available to manage it.

Jocelyn from ISPT

July 2016

Easy to use and very intuitive

I like that it's easy to use - very intuitive, its a true DAM without all of the expensive add ons that we wouldn't use and the IntelligenceBank team helped make the process easy.

Andrew from Baptist Health

Highly customizable platform with excellent customer service

Lawrence from Hockey Australia

September 2016

IntelligenceBank made us more efficient

IntelligenceBank DAM has made us much more efficient! The simplicity of uploading assets and tagging them for sharing across a wide network of stakeholders is terrific. We had no previous way of sharing photography and marketing collateral across representatives from eight organisations - all of whom have varying understandings of technology and usage of assets.

Paul from Emerjant LLC

July 2016

What really sets IB apart is their service.

IntelligenceBank is SaaS, has well integrated workflow along with a solid asset management system. What really sets IB apart is their service. They work from the customer perspective, molding their product to fit the customer rather than steering the customer to adapt the the product.

August 2016

Tory from Children¿s Hospital Foundation

August 2016

I love my DAM

IntelligenceBank is used for storing assets and linking data to them, such as consent forms, associated events and people. I like that it has provided a single point of truth for my digital assets, helped formalise processes in my organisation and ultimately reduced my workload.

Tathyana from Yum! Brands

July 2016

Simple to use, great customer service.

The tool is fairly simple to understand and update. I also like how it can be customized to your brand (landing page, colors, menu). User friendly - the tool allows you to download the same image in different sizes and file extension. Allows previews in video.

Leah from PWC

Great IntelligenceBank DAM Software, Great Price, Best Service

I use IntelligenceBank DAM to manage images, and I like how you can tag files and save new versions. Ultimately, it saves me time, which is nice. The support is great and they are always very helpful whenever I have a question.

Pros

Ease of use and the support are both fantastic.

Cons

There's nothing significant to report.

Obaid from AV Jennings

An all-round marketing process management solution

Pros

For us, it was bridging the gap between national and state marketing. I like the fact the DAM can house relevant imagery for each market, customised collateral and company logos.

Ruth from Jetstar

November 2015

A DAM with lots of features and easy to use

IntelligenceBank's DAM is nicely designed and super easy for everyone on our team to use ' including people who are not native English speakers or design savvy. It's really easy to navigate, you can log on and jump straight in to using it, you don't need lengthy instruction workshops. The IntelligenceBank support team are very responsive, so if you do get stuck they are right there to assist. We are a regional airline with offices throughout Asia Pacific. Our biggest challenge has been to share creative work across different offices, and also to educate our team on how to communicate our brand. IntelligenceBank has customisable brand pages which help us educate and collaborate on our brand. If you are using a legacy DAM system that isn't quite right ' don't hesitate to switch. If one tool doesn't work for your team, it doesn't mean another one won't. Getting the team (the end users) involved in the process is a great way to get buy in and drive adoption right from the start.

Jason from Mater Health Services

July 2016

IntelligenceBank helped us to centralise data and connect consent forms with images

The default installation of an IntelligenceBank system is very intuitive and provides an outstanding platform for a company to build from. This has allowed me to think of additional uses for the platform above and beyond what we originally signed up for.

Alison from HealthKit

Easy to use DAM

IntelligenceBank DAM has a great user interface and our global team live the system. I love how you can start small and grow.

Pros

Ease of use and support are both incredible.

Cons

We have a lot of data and as we grow this can be costly.

May 2014

Maria from AustralianSuper

May 2014

Brand Hub

I have used the intelligenceBank platform at two different companies and to meet different needs at each. As an out of the box solution, the product offers great flexibility to customise the branding and site layout to suit unique requirements and allow different view and navigation options to suit individual preferences. The customer interface is intuitive and easy to navigate and the back end administration and editing features are easy and quick with great features like bulk uploading and editing. Administrators are supported with great, timely customer service as required and IntelligenceBank takes 'nice to have' feedback on board and the platform features are continuously been improved with regular release updates and new features. This product is also extremely cost effective. The customisation options that come with the standard product can't be matched by any other comparable product in the market.

October 2014

James from Suncorp

October 2014

Sensational for asset sharing, collaboration and document version storage

Intelligence Bank has been a wonderful service, helping to overcome a number of typical challenges that come with operating in a complex regulated corporate environment. Managing 10 branded website experiences across multiple teams, Intelligence Bank assisted greatly with managing stakeholder feedback, document sharing, agency and IT brief versions, image storage and internal compliance requirements. Intelligence Bank is simple to use, has a wonderful single sign on capability and prompt responses from their support team when required. The service has powerful search functionality and folder structure capability. The service has been an integral part of the department process and acted as the single source of truth for all process documents, briefs to agencies and IT as well as IT anatomy.

Good productivity

We use intelligence bank worldwide. Its helpful to share images with clients and suppliers.

Pros

Intelligence bank is a useful digital asset management tool with good productivity.

Cons

Intelligence bank have luck of built in integration to retailers.

Leah from Pipaya

Very flexible DAM

Pros

Customizable, lots of good sharing and collaborating features at a great price. The support team are amazing.

Cons

I wish you didn't have to pay for custom URL's.

Suzie from Tout Creative

January 2015

IntelligenceBank Marketing helps to store and share art work and brand guidelines with clients

Tout Creative is a design firm, and we use IntelligenceBank Marketing to store and share art work and brand guidelines with our clients. Using the system makes my job easier as a designer as I can use workflow approvals to keep track of revisions, and of course, everything is all in one place. Since using IntelligenceBank Marketing, we've saved a lot of Admin time, because our clients and freelancers are starting to self-serve. We have seen almost a 50% decrease in number of "please resend me my logo and art work" requests which in the end saves me time. The platform has also helped me win a new client - after they saw the brand and creative approval processes Tout Creative can now provide.

Kristen from Santos

Santos Brand Hub

Santos had a few challenges that seemed impossible to fix and or change. However, the team at intelligence bank soon convinced us that the Brand Hub was the best way to go. And they were right. We have had many challenges since we started but everything that our internal system and boundaries throw at Intelligence bank, they seem to come back with a solution that works. The continuous support is great, it is easy to know any question big or small, they are happy to guide you through, to ensure that the experience is smooth and efficient. It is a fantastic system that has provided us with a great solution to the challenges we had in the beginning.

Samir from NAB

Great DAM and Great People

IntelligenceBank's strength is that it's all about people, they just happen to provide a SAAS product. They work to understand what you're trying to achieve and what they can do on their end to make that happen. The IntelligenceBank team are truly collaborative and are great to work with. At NAB, we work with hundreds of marketers and suppliers, that all need access to our Brand tools to be able to create work for us. Although this function is very administrative, it's of the highest business need to ensure the right people (only) have access to what they need to help us go to market.

Mary May from Coca-Cola FEMSA Philippines

Reliable Software

Pros

Very easy to use software. Gets work more efficient and effective. Definitely recommended software.

Cons

None.

October 2015

Susanna from NAB

October 2015

Great DAM That Truly Helps Us Manage Our Brand

National Australia Bank has thousands of staff and external agency partners who need to understand the nuances of our brand. IntelligenceBank helps us showcase our brand guidelines, makes it easy to download our brand assets and truly explain our brand to our internal stakeholders and external agency partners. IntelligenceBank is great because it can be configured to represent our brand. The account management staff are amazing and very responsive. They are proactive and they always come up with the perfect solutions to our requirements.

Rich from Kargo Master Companies

April 2015

Complete satisfaction with service and compnay ... best in the business.

Solid foundation ... well thought out and structured ... always trying to make improvements ... phenomenal customer service ... nice people ... easy to use ... priced right. Can't say enough good ... would recommend the service to anyone, without hesitation. My company's email box capabilities are limited. Easy to submit project proofs by a link ... great flexibility. Store files ... download images. I could go on and on. My owner is technology challenged. He loves how simple it is for him to look at proofs.

Brett from Point B

The platform is great for managing creative as well as other marketing files

Pros

I especially like how you can use it as a client portal to engage with customers. It's flexible and over the past 7 years, it has come a long way. They really listen to customer feedback.

Jeff from Urban Solar Corp

Excellent DAM, Excellent Service

After wading through many different DAM companies, we chose IntelligenceBank for its simplicity and extensive functionality. IntelligenceBank has saved us lots of time by helping us to manage our image library and share images to our partners and clients. It's easy to use and we were able to customize both the layout and design to our requirements and brand - which is what we love the most. The level of service and attention to our needs during the initial period was nothing short of exceptional.

Christopher from Being Natural Health Ltd

Fantastic DAM

We use IntelligenceBank for all of our product and marketing assets, and to manage our creative process. Now all staff can access relevant assets anytime, anywhere and request creative changes through the platform - this has made our life easier and added tremendous efficiency to our process. The staff at IntelligenceBank are very accessible and helped guide us through the launch.

Fiona from NAB

April 2015

A responsive and passionate team

We've used Intelligence Bank's Brand Hub for over 4 years to provide our multiple agencies with easy access to our brand guidelines, brand assets and our brand story. The team at Intelligence Bank are always helpful and responsive and they're passionate about seeking out new solutions to meet our needs. Ultimately, they make managing our brand a lot easier.

Mark from Commotion Creative

March 2015

It's easy to use and makes sharing of assets simple.

The interface is intuitive, really easy to use and makes sharing simple. With just a little thinking time and tweaking of settings it's turned into a really powerful database for our very unique organisation. One we intend to invest in the platform further and make the most of all of the features available. It's a already a great asset to your business.

Leah from Leah Jones Interiors, LLC

I Highly Recommend IntelligenceBank

I use IntelligenceBank for my Interior Design business - we are small, but asset rich. IntelligenceBank's DAM service is super easy to use and I like how I can easily store and categorize work in an organized fashion and email images to my clients without additional user licenses. I used to use drop box which was good, but chaotic. I highly recommend IntelligenceBank!

Josh from Shades of Green

January 2015

IntelligenceBank Marketing helps our agency to appear professional and well organised.

Shades of Green is a design agency specialising in print and online. Our clients love to have all of the creatives in one place together with history of approvals and calendar so they know which creative is due when. IntelligenceBank Marketing not only saves us admin time but also helps our agency appear more professional and well organised.

Nigel from Weiji Consulting

It's mind-blowingly AWESOME!!!

We've been using IntelligenceBank for over 5 years now to collaborate with clients. It's been an amazing tool to securely share and manage our files in one central place and on all devices. The custom branding has also been a great way to leverage our company's profile and make it look like a custom built platform for our clients.

Glenn from Tassal

March 2015

Great for managing, sharing and administering our digital assets

We looked at lots of DAM systems and the Intelligencebank solution was best for our company in terms of ease of use, scalability and pricing. Having all our brand assets, photographs and artwork in the one place is fantastic, especially as our staff are spread our all over the country. Highly recommended.

Dean from Milan Direct

March 2015

BIG Fans of IntelligenceBank!!

Milan Direct has chosen IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management for its ease of use and flexible workflow. IntelligenceBank has helped us to streamline processes by allowing our purchasing agents to upload furniture images and details to IntelligenceBank, which then, go through an approval process.

Sally from FutureBrand

Product Software

We recommend IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management & Brand Hubs to our clients as they can help protect, govern and maximise brand equity. The level of customisation is great, as they can be tailored to a company's own brand management processes and designed to express key elements of the brand identity.

Georgia from Beattie Wines

March 2015

Excellent for international companies requiring

We have been using IntelligenceBank for our communication with our international markets. It is the ideal platform for sharing files and has been integral for our wine label approval system. The accessible and friendly customer service makes this company a pleasure to work with.

Josha from JMarketing

March 2015

Great product with a million applications

J Marketing uses IntelligenceBank to share media and files that range from images, videos, presentations to our proposals and invoices with our clients. IntelligenceBank is simple and our customers love having all of the information in a single, easy to access place.

Kadie from General Media

Streamlining process improves outcomes

General Media uses IntelligenceBank to share creative with our clients. Their tools allow us to streamline a process that saves ours and our clients' time, which is key to the success of our marketing strategies. I can highly recommend IntelligenceBank.

Lindsey from Speedeon Data

It is a real pleasure to work with the IntelligenceBank team! Their support is truly exceptional.

Pros

IntelligenceBank allows our team to quickly find content across documents (Word, PowerPoint & PDF) and images. Its improved the speed at which our team have put together proposals, leading to less duplicate content and ensured a quick place to find out business critical documents.

March 2015

Steven from Quiver Media Inc.

March 2015

Great product, great support!

The product does everything you would expect and more. Follow that up with great service, support and ongoing product development that provides real value. A shining star in a competitive industry without a doubt! Well done IB