What are Paperflite users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Paperflite software through verified user reviews

• icon"I've been very impressed with Paperflite not only as a platform but their support and services have been legendary."
  • icon"Paperflite is very easy to use and has a great user experience. I like the fact that there are many controls in place for sharing or delegating access."
  • icon"Also its easy to setup password protection, files that expire in a few days, etc. Convenient integration with Gmail so I can send private document viewing links right from within Gmail."
  • icon"Not too sure if it's the internet connection or just a glitch on the website."
  • icon"However this is probably the only type of content that Paperflite does not support render it yet."
  • icon"The email sent to users for users and password is through paperflite and not the customer who owns the content hub, and the risk is that it can go to spam on the users side."

Browse all Paperflite Reviews

• Have you used Paperflite and would like to share your experience with others?

Dheeraj

A holy grail for entrepreneurs and marketers!

In many ways, Paperflite has helped me channel my efforts in the right direction. I’d suggest every entrepreneur, marketer, and business leader let Paperflite take care of their content and audience analytics while they focus on growing their business.

Pros

I run a premium notebook and stationery brand and I have created a lot of content on my platform for my customers. Paperflite lets me gate this content and generate qualified leads for my business that I could not have otherwise done. I’m now able to convert website visitors to actionable leads.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes. The team is just a chat away for all my support needs, which is quite commendable.

Glenda

Industry: Biotechnology

Marketing Content Powertool

High quality technology, rock solid functionality. When questions arise, they are answered quickly. Recipients have been impressed with the quality.

Pros

Outbound emails with links to important marketing and sales content is so polished, with very little effort on our part. Outstanding look and feel AND functionality. Collections can be switched to "live update", giving me control to notify previous recipients when new or updated content is added to them. User views are reported at a highly granular level for video, ppt, and docx content. Notifications are easy to configure, let us know immediately when and how a recipient interacts with our content.

Cons

Takes a bit to understand the underlying conceptual framework - but it is well worth it. Content Hub stores and organizes core documents. Collections are customized for groups or campaigns. Conversations are threaded email engagements with specific recipients, that carry the link to content in the shared collection. Once content is organized in this way, and people are trained, the tool is fantastic.

Reasons for choosing Paperflite

Polished outbound emails. Tidy organization and management of Marketing and Sales Content. Streamlines sharing of these valuable assets within an expanding organization.

Reasons for switching to Paperflite

Wanted more attractive outbound marketing emails. Specifically, needed to embed marketing material in emails as more than just a link, without writing custom html.

April 2022

Paperflite - Everything I need under a single roof

Really satisfied!

Pros

Paperflite helps me store all my creative collaterals under a single roof and has become my content repository. The interface is really easy to use and has helped me organize my content in a structured way. Highly pleased with the features offered and their customer support team has always been available and overall, I’d recommend Paperflite as a must have tool for every marketer out there!

Cons

There isn’t anything specific that I dislike about Paperflite. Each time I have a query, their 24*7 support teams are always there at my rescue.

Deepa

Hacking marketing campaigns

We’re super happy with it as we’re able to show much better ROI for our campaigns.

Pros

We use Eloqua to run marketing campaigns and in each of our emails, we share content via Paperflite’s integration. Of our audience of 1000+, Paperflite tells us exactly how many have engaged with our content and how much time they’ve spent on it. This in turn feeds into Eloqua’s lead scoring algorithm and we’re able to pass on much more qualified leads to sales.

Cons

I can’t read our content within Eloqua. It’s not a big deal, all of the content is available within Paperflite but it’ll be nice to be able to preview the content within Eloqua.

March 2022

A powerful marketing collateral management & sales enablement solution

Paperflite takes care of email marketing and content management. Bulk uploads and mass mailing are possible, saving us time and providing us with real-time analytical insights for the sales process.

Pros

Paperflite assists in the development of a more personalized and customized content marketing process. It's ideal for sharing digital assets with a variety of templates. Paperflite makes sharing any type of content effortless. With mailboxes, integration is seamless, and searching can be done with minimal effort. Paperflite can be used to send emails and schedule campaigns.

Cons

It takes some time to understand the framework, but that's about it.

NIva

Excellent user experience for a knowledge base platform

Great experience, from service, to tailored design, to ease of use and maintenance

Pros

Seamlessly import documents, very easy to use, great design

Reasons for choosing Paperflite

Design, ease of user , permissions and the killer feature - "collections"

Reasons for switching to Paperflite

Their knowledge base wasn't design and wasn't simple for use and upload documents

Industry: Machinery

An absolute essential tool for our Sales team

Our sales team were blind, once sending a piece of content. We now have granular information about every single piece of content being sent. How the lead is engaging with it, and what pages are of most interest. This allows our team to tailor their follow up and leads to better sales outcomes. Our sales team couldn't be happier! Our onboarding specialist Chandra was also amazing throughout our onboarding. We had multiple video sessions, was always responsive to emails, and has always gone above and beyond. We couldn't be happier!

Pros

Our company is an industrial machinery manufacturer based in New Zealand and exporting around the world. Being headquartered down here in our own little corner of the world, our company relies heavily on email communication with our clients and we use Paperflite to drastically improve it's effectiveness. When I joined this company about 6 months ago, the team had a pretty good marketing and sales department but where I saw it falling short was in it's email communication. Our sales team were sending hundreds of emails each month, attaching key assets as PDF's. After crafting their sales emails, they hit send.......and then just crossed their fingers. Hoping that the end user opened the content, and it was helpful for them. Since implementing Paperflite in our company, we now have all of our content sitting in our "Hub", which is always up to date, with everything from our key sales assets, to whitepapers, case studies, technical documents and more. Our team new create a Collection for each new lead and send their email either directly through Paperflite's built in email tools, or via our CRM integration. Our leads arrive on their own "landing page" type area where a custom title and description sits above the attached documents. Our sales team are able to track exact details about leads content engagement, and respond with timely, relevant emails, that help close deals faster! We couldn't be happier with our Paperflite implementation - and would recommend to anyone!

Cons

When I first began implementing paperflite a few months ago, the company was lacking a little in it's documentation/help guides. This caused my preferred method of self-onboarding to be a little harder than other systems I have implemented, however the team have recently released a full knowledge base which covers everything that I found a challenge on day 1 and I believe onboarding would be a lot faster now!

Ayshwarya

Use this if you want your sales team to share your content

Easy to set up, even easier to use, gets your sales teams using your content and when in doubt just chat with the team, they’re always around.

Pros

I’m able to maintain a global content repository out of India and our sales teams across North America and Europe are seamlessly able to access and share the latest, relevant content straight from their CRM. Meanwhile, I get to know how our content is being consumed and we can view this in the CRM.

Cons

I’d like to see a query-based Dashboard. Right now, for our custom reporting we raise a request and the team sends us one but I’d like to be able to build my own reports within the platform

Gaurav

December 2021

Drive personalized engagement with buyers through notifications & insights from Paperflite

Pros

Extremely easy to manage, access & track usability of the shared content. It helps get an indication of the buyers' interest areas that can be contextually leveraged to further drive the value proposition & progress during the purchase cycle.

Cons

It will be helpful to get a daily/weekly summary with specific actionable insights beyond just the views & time spent data.

Yuvan

December 2021

An outstanding and easy to use tool

Been enjoying using Paperflite and it is an amazing tool to have while reaching out to clients. It allows you to customize to a variety of audiences and allows you to do it quickly

Pros

Paperflite helps me put together customized and professional collaterals for my clients and helps in acquiring leads as well with the help of e-gating with no extra effort from my end.

Cons

There are so many features to explore which take some time but I’m not complaining as they all have become very necessary to me as well now. The team is ready to help at any point in time to help use the product effectively

Kosala

Staggering variety of content!

We are seeing so much more engagement of our content internally within the sales teams as they’re able to share all kinds of content externally and we are getting exactly the validation we wanted for the content we create.

Pros

The variety of content that Paperflite let’s me - and by extension our sales team - use is liberating! We have the usual PDFs, PowerPoints, Word docs but also images, videos (YouTube and Vimeo included) and most importantly, URLs. Our sales team now shares blogs, calendar links, payment links, news articles and all sorts of content using this feature. I absolutely love this.

Cons

We use a lot of Excel sheets internally. However this is probably the only type of content that Paperflite does not support render it yet. Please add this, team!

Kishore

An amazing platform to store all your marketing collaterals!

I love it! Supporting the Marketing team store content and enabling the Sales team to find content is definitely a win-win situation for our organization.

Pros

In an organization like ours, where content plays a very important role, Paperflite has made it super easy to curate all our marketing and sales collaterals in a single library and enabling us to find content quickly across departments. Paperflite lets us discover content in just a few clicks away! Tags and custom fields are very helpful in tagging content according to their persona for easy findability.

Cons

I’d like to be able to bulk upload contacts.

Sanjana

Our fashion catalogs now have a new makeover!

Earlier, I used to create multiple folders in Google Drive and share with my clients. This was getting very difficult to manage. With Paperflite, I can see how popular my content is with my clients, know exactly how they are using my content and that helps me give them custom offers for my fashion merchandise.

Pros

I run a fashion boutique and I regularly share a lot of content (such as images, videos, featured collections, etc.) with my clients. Paperflite allows me to personalize my content suited to the seasonal campaigns that I run. I love how our images and catalogs retain the quality pixel perfect so our clients get the experience we want them with us.

Cons

Nothing as of now, they're quite good at what they do! They’ve been able to get a few of my custom requests prioritized as well.

Erastus

April 2022

Great tool with an interactive content experience!

The analytics feature has helped me understand how my content is performing and make changes to it accordingly. The ability to create a personalized content experience for each of my prospects, makes it even more better. The overall experience has been outstanding. It is a must have tool for every marketer.

Pros

What I like the most about Paperflite is how it enables me to create personalized content microsites for my prospects. This helps my collection of assets stand out and look visually appealing. Their content tracking feature is like a cherry on top, that helps me get insights on how my content has been utilized with respect to views, downloads, average time spent.

Cons

Nothing to mention, at this point but sometimes it takes a little more time to add assets to a collection. Not too sure if it's the internet connection or just a glitch on the website.

Pankaj

A great tool to manage your content

The experience has been great. Paperflite lets me collaborate with different product teams and my content is always up to date.

Pros

As a technical implementation specialist, I need to share several documentation over a period of time to our users to ensure they are able to take advantage of our solution early on. Paperflite has helped me take control of all these conversations and create a live working space to share content without going back and forth. I no longer worry about heavy media files as attachments.

Cons

Their support team has been available to me whenever I had a question so I can’t think of anything else.

Harini

Data, data and more data!

It's been great interacting with the team this far. As a data person, I'd love to work with them closely to understand how the different analytics can be used together with our EDW team to identify content consumption across the company

Pros

Paperflite’s analytics are perfect if you’re doing content marketing. We now have all the information we need as to how our content is being used and our content strategy has never been better.

Cons

So far so good, smooth sailing for us.

Padmini

An easy-to-use product with an intuitive user interface

I am a big fan of User Experience (as I help my clients with it) and Paperflite is a product that provides users with a slick UI and seamless user experience and makes it a breeze to use.

Pros

We need to distribute material like user guides, product releases, new product updates et al to my teams. Before we implemented Paperflite, we could not keep a close tab on the multiple versions of these documents. Now, everything is neatly organized in separate stacks!

Cons

None that I can recall. The team has been quite supportive of all my requests from time to time. While they integrate with Outreach and Klenty, we’d love Paperflite to have the ability to send bulk emails

Carol

One of my top 5 tools I use every day

Initially, I started with Paperflite to manage my vast repository of content. Over time, the analytics and data amassed on our content have proven crucial to improving content performance.

Pros

My role at Cognizant involves sending out multiple sales decks, RFPs, RFIs and other sales presentations on a daily basis. Paperflite is an integral tool in that process as it helps me manage and organize all these files on a single platform. It even helps it rendering in beautiful microsites. Never has finding the right files to send been so easy!

Cons

It would be great to have bulk contact upload option!

Vasanth

Focal point of all content

Paperflite has become a very integral part of our day-to-day. Nobody needs to ask where a particular piece of content is anymore. We naturally log into Paperflite with the confidence that we’ll find the required piece of content here.

Pros

Paperflite has become the single source of truth for all of the marketing collateral that we have. Our content used to be disparate in silos like OneDrive, my laptop, a colleague’s Dropbox folder and our videos on YouTube. With Paperflite we’ve been able to finally consolidate all of our content in a single repository for our revenue teams.

Cons

We have a few comparison charts in the form of Excel sheets. Would love it if these could also be rendered in Paperflite.

Michelle

A great find

We have been using a different solution for about 5 years. We did not want to go through the hassle of moving and setting up a new system. Shame on me - I wish I had found this long ago. The setup was a piece of cake. There are so many more options for collateral and when I did have a question, support was awesome. Plus it is considerably cheaper than what we were using. That is a win-win for sure.

Pros

User interface, ease to adopt, tracking, reporting

Cons

nothing yet. We have been using the software for months and really do not have any negatives.

Holly

Quarantine Saviors

The Paperflite team saved us during covid quarantine. I was responsible for finding a replacement to Pointdrive but due to covid, my budget was basically nonexistent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had me sold during the first demo when he had done his research and put together a customized presentation of my company in 12 hours with just my email address. Him and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were willing to work with us until we were able to get more of our marketing budget back. Not only is it extremely helpful for our clients but the fact that it's a content hub also really can't be beaten. We can't think the Paperflite team enough for what they do!

Pros

The ease of use, the responsiveness and helpfulness of the team, how it looks for our clients

Cons

Nothing. They are on top of everything and implement our new ideas

Reasons for choosing Paperflite

the capabilities and the team!

Reasons for switching to Paperflite

Pointdrive was no longer and becoming smart links which allowed for no customization

Rob

Excellent means of information distribution

My overall experience has been great. We use Paperflite in two very different capacities in our office and have had a positive experience. My clients love it and generally ask about how they can use it as well.

Pros

Easy to use and distribute to large numbers of clients. Changes can be updated without the need to email everyone about a change. Great support.

Cons

For a new company, I can't really complain about much as they are continually upgrading their product based on feedback

Mahesh

A tool in time saves nine !

We have put Paperflite to a variety of use cases including - Marketing, Internal Comms, Measuring Employee Engagement, tracking Prospect behavior and Learning & Development. The benefits are multifold - the most important is knowing how stakeholders engage with the content, depending on which appropriate actions can be taken. It reduces anxiety, eliminates surprises and improves outcome.

Pros

Clarity of thought behind the usage of the technology Depth of thought behind the possible use cases Ease of use of the Interface

Cons

The Paperflite team has generally taken into account all feedback that was given and have implemented that it in the product on short notice.

Suyash

One of my top 5 tools I use every day

Given the industry that we are in, content security is very important for me. Paperflite lets us distribute content like URLs, PDFs in a secure environment and in a customized manner so that each of our clients gets to read our research reports that match their industries. Overall, I have had an excellent experience using it.

Pros

As an equity research professional, we publish financial reports to our large institutional clients. Paperflite helps me know our client interest in the various ideas that we publish. I now begin every conversation with my client knowing what their preference is and drive them towards conversions.

Cons

I cannot recall any shortcomings. Our reports are time-bound and must be constantly updated. Paperflite’s latest live collection feature now lets me update reports even after they have been sent.

Ashok

A must-have tool for every marketing team

The experience has been quite good so far and the team has always been extremely supportive of our needs. I’d recommend this to any CMO looking for a software that gives a lot of bang for your buck.

Pros

Our marketing team regularly pushes a lot of content - blogs, case studies, infographics, whitepapers, and videos - for our sales, customer support, and inside sales teams to use. Paperflite has helped all our teams use a single software for all their content needs. Most importantly, we have gotten rid of duplicate and redundant content assets.

Cons

Nothing. In fact, until now, we were struggling to manage all our content on Google Drive. Paperflite’s integration with Google Drive allows our teams to add documents and collections without any technical knowledge into Gmail.

Paperflite