• Pros

• "The best thing about this is that we can read, edit and save the file which makes the work easier and very fast. "

• "I like the fact that new versions come up and they are always faster. Documents are ready easily and its quite fast."

• "I like the ubiquitous of the availability of this product in the market. I also like how easy it is to edit documents and share them. "

• Cons

• "PDF Reader Pro is an excellent software to visualize and create documents, the only thing that I dislike is that sometimes the file that is saved in PDF presents problems to open it again."

• "You have to pay in order to access all these pro features. Otherwise, no cons for me."

• "The PDF Reader Pro occasionally crashes on us but that could be because of the amount of users we have using the program. Otherwise the program works very well for what we use it for. "

Browse PDF Reader Pro Reviews

Daniella from Freelance Writer & Blogger

Industry: Graphic Design

Excelent!

Pros

I use this app every day on my iphone to read and edit any PDF file that I need to look at when I am away from the computer. I find it very useful and complete.

Cons

Nothing. It is very quick and useful. All a success in the mobile

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied February 2019

Thank you very much for your support. PDF Reader Pro already supports Mac, iOS, Android and Windows versions. http://www.pdfreaderpro.com/product . If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again.

Review of the PDF Reader Pro app

This app didn't really measure up to my expectations. However, It was a nice experience using it. I'll give a 60% rating out of 100. I was using Xoxo reader before this one and I can actually say this offers me a better experience. The free version of it also offers a lot of things unlike other apps. I love this app too.

Pros

the app is easy to navigate through, it does not require long hassles trying to use it. I specifically love the feature that allows one to sign on documents. It makes it easy for me to just sign forms instead of having to print them out.

Cons

The scanning feature is rather underwhelming. I really feel the lighting feature of it is quite poor. Also, Ed annotations on this app is quite frustrating– it cannot undo an annotation except by deleting the entire thing or editing individually which is really stressful. The highlight too as well isn't really impressive. Sometimes, it hints over the text too much. The ads that keep popping up on my screen while I use the app is really frustrating. Furthermore, sometimes the app just hooks and becomes so slow.

Reasons for Switching to PDF Reader Pro

This app was recommended to me by a friend. Thought to give it a try.

Lisa from SMH

Great in use for clients

Love the reader pro, allows me to fill out agency forms, and get clients to sign- allows for completely digital documents!

Pros

Love the ease of use of the PDF Reader Pro. This is utilized in my professional life and is great for getting clients to sign forms!

Cons

Sometimes I experience difficulty in printing and saving documents and it takes a few tries. However, usually fixes itself.

Ashley from byash| Prestine jewellery

I have had PDF Reader Pro for quite long now and its really convinient. Just the customer support responds a little too late.

Pros

Cons

The customer support usually responds quite late. And new versions usually comes with bugs.

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied February 2019

First of all, thank you very much for your support of PDF Reader Pro over the years. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. What is your device type and OS version? Do you have any error messages? Engineers need some more detailed information. We are still new to Capterra and are currently on vacation, but these should not be an excuse or a reason. We will do our best to provide better service to users. If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again

Dan from Agnico

my go to pdf viewer

Overall I use the programme daily and I am happy about what is allows me to do. My favourite part is that is can convert pdf documents to excel and word. That for me is a life changing tool that saves me a ton of time.

Pros

it is easy to use. you only need little time to master the software and use it for your needs. During meetings, it is easy to use the program to add comments, highlight part of text and write notes. You can also move items around if you need to.

Cons

The pricing is okay, in our case covered by the company. It I had to pay out of pocket I would maybe consider is a little pricey. When you want to convert a document to excel and it is a a mixture of text and tables, sometimes the results is not as as good as you expect and quite some time is needed for formatting.

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied October 2020

Do all your PDF documents have similar problems? Please send us your PDF file, we will ask engineers to perform technical tests. What is your device type and OS version? It would be more helpful if you could provide a demo screenshot or video of the error message, we need more information

Amidh from APCL

Plus and Minus of PDF Reader Pro

When make a document using PDF Reader Pro, it will be a read only document. Sometimes it will be an advantage and sometimes it will be disadvantage according to the situation.

Pros

PDF Reader Pro is one of the best applications for office workers and students because it really supports for them in various kind of works and many times. We can send our personal document as a read only file using this application.

Cons

People can save a document only as a read only file by using this PDF Reader Pro. So, sometimes it will be a problem because we can't edit it when we want. We have to convert it or we have to make a new one.

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied March 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience, what is your device type and OS version? Please send us your PDF document and we will ask the engineer to perform a technical test. We need more information. If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again

Harry from Standex Electronics

Industry: Consumer Electronics

It is the ideal software to view, modify and create PDF files

This software is essential for sending and receiving documents by email, for its speed to attach as a file. Also, it is possible to convert PDF files into Word, HTML text, very versatile feature for use in the office. In addition, it allows you to obtain images or texts with great precision with the OCR function.

Pros

It allows to efficiently manage documents in PDF format. It has the advantage that it can be used in Linux, OS, Windows and Mac operating systems, also in smartphones. It allows the personalization of documents, through digital signatures. You can create interactive forms without many complications and quickly. It offers the option to replace or insert annotated images, ideal for creating a report.

Cons

Professional tool more than PDF reader

It helps PDF format a more usable format and provides a solution for making markup in the non-editable pdf files

Pros

Ability to convert image into readable text, PDF combine, and E-signature. Also its ability to compare the changes made.

Cons

software becomes slow and Not responding if any Smart art is copied from another PDf file. Also, it is more difficult to manually change every pdf files in a separate tab.

ADITY from Univeristy of North Texas

Best application for files

This is a regular use software which makes your work easier. All the work in the documents can be done in the same file which saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Cons

I don't have anything least likely about this software, every function in this app makes my job easier and effective.

Made the work Easy

I am very much satisfied by the working of the software and I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family and also to my university persons.

Pros

I am very much impressed by the software. It is quite easy to handle it and to view the files. Files are also saved in the software with the destination address. There are many features which are available in the software regarding the pdf such as Form filling, signature, cut, compressed, merge and many more. Being a master student, I always need documentation work and this software helps me a lot.

Cons

I didn't have any major critics regarding the software, but I will definitely point out of thing that some more PDF editing features will give a more amazing look.

Great for audit tie-outs!

We are literally saving paper and time by using PDF pro to do our tie outs. Theres no need for bulky binders and paper tie outs any more! As preparers it saves us time and for the auditors it saves valuable review time.

Pros

This software has been great for tie outs in the accounting/auditing world. Before using pdf pro we would do tie and ties on paper tie outs which was not only inefficient but a major paper waste i.e. killing trees. Pdf pro allows for easily referencing numbers and the best feature is that it allows you to attach various types of files (excel, pdf, word). This makes sending auditors one tie out file a breeze!

Cons

I wish it had a feature where I could add tickmarks to the mark up tool. There are times I will have to create my own tickmarks and manually have to create them within in PDF pro. If there was a way I could add custom tickmarks to the markups tool it would make pdf pro even better!

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied May 2019

Thank you very much for your support. we are very interested in your suggestion, can you provide more information? https://www.pdfreaderpro.com/help . If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again.

Andrew from US Army

Adobe is the Business Standard

Ease of use concerns are disbarred but the availability of this product in the market.

Pros

Cons

I dislike the format of document editing controls. I also dislike how even multiple signature documents make editing difficult (i.e. adding the extra signatures).

Pamela from Kalani

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Perfect for reading information with high resolution

Pros

The best of this software is that you can read documents with a high resolution without having pixels, this is when the document is made directly from a software and not scanned or in a picture. You can also modify and combine the documents in this same software.

Cons

Sometimes it makes it very heavy with lots of gb and you can't reduce it that simple.

ADNAN from SRC colleges

Best reader app!

This app is essential for my daily study, as all my books are PDF files.

Pros

- You can edit, highlight, add side notes - You can save the last page you read - You can screenshot and edit directly from the software - You can share online docs

Miroslav from United States Marine Corps

Industry: Military

Most cost-efficient alternative to the expensive competition.

I use PDF Reader Pro for graduate school work and for writing my thesis. The native Mac OS option for PDF reading/editing is limited at best. PDF Reader Pro allowed me to become very efficient due to its great search functionality, editing capability, and fast performance. In my opinion, it outperforms Adobe products.

Pros

Low price for the functionality offered. Butter-smooth scrolling and great performance. Packed with features. Advance search funcionality.

Cons

I don't like the "home" tab loads every time I start the program.

Features, price, performance.

Pete from PLANS 2 PLANKS

Edit, Sign, and Convert

My experience with PDF Reader Pro is a great one. The time it saves me in travel and client scheduling is priceless.

Pros

What I like the most is the edit and sign features. Being a designer and working with clients, it is not always that easy to schedule face to face meetings. Using PDF Reader Pro I can send my clients an email and they can edit and modify the file then send it back. They can even sign it when it is required.

Cons

When sending emails. With larger size files when sending them using Microsoft Edge the files seem to crash.

Andrew from US Navy

PDF Reader Pro Review

The PDF Reader Pro is a very easy to use program and makes day to day operations easier for all who use it.

Pros

The PDF Reader Pro is a software that is very easy to set up and use. We use it for a lot of our scheduling and to formulate plans since PDF files are easily transferable and able to be used as attachments in emails.

Aidah from Afri-white

PDF reader

Make professional documents and not easily editable.

Pros

The simplicity and beauty of the documents

Cons

Not being able to edit directly, without going on line

Ahmed from Kasbah Tasseurte

Pdf Reader Pro review

Securing our documents: bills, invoices, contracts.

Pros

This is mandatory tool for any business, we create with it bills for customers, contracts for employees. The most important functionality in this software is that you can secure your documents, no one can edit them.

Cons

I am happy using it, I don't see any problem so far.

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied March 2019

Hello, PDF Reader Pro has support for special education discounts. http://www.pdfreaderpro.com/help/is-there-an-education-offer-avaliable . If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again

Cybelle Lopes from Spazio Perfecto

Industry: Architecture & Planning

using pdf to read my documents

I use pdf reader pro to edit my documents, to read a lot, to annotate somethings that I need

Pros

what i most like about this software is that i can do a lot of things like edit, convert, fill forms, annotate and others

Cons

What I like least is the costumer service

Alexandre from Shenzhen KSTAR Science and Technology Co., Ltd.

Simple and efficient PDF editor

Used frequently to edit PDF documents from internal work. In overall it works fine for the tasks it was designed.

Pros

Allows PDF editing, possible to create bookmarks and comment boxes, it is possible to import and export files from different formats. Can convert PDF images containing text to PDF in texts, it recognizes the text very well.

Cons

Lacks some features and compared to other PDF editors.

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied May 2019

Catarina from Faurecia

My Review of PDF Reader Pro

My experience with this tool is not very detailed due to its simplicity, but it works quite well and I am quite happy with it.

Pros

PDF Reader Pro is quite good for its purpose - reading PDF documents and any necessary updates. It's very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I have nothing bad to point to this tool - its objective is quite simple and functional - I was very satisfied.

Pratit from Pebbles corporate consulting

PDF Reader Pro

Pros

Absolutely good app to create, edit and share files in PDF format.

Cons

Yet to notice anything bad about this app.

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied April 2019

Thank you very much for your support. All in One PDF Office, Enjoy Efficiency on All Platforms. http://www.pdfreaderpro.com/product . If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again.

Hesham from AP

Best PDF Viewer out there

Pros

Best PDF Viewer. All other software are not as reliable as PDF Reader

Cons

Can't think of anything to complaint about

Chiduluem from Information Technology and Services

A one-stop shop

The software is a one-stop shop to document management with a lot of functionalities. I couldn't wait for my trial to be over in order to purchase this Pro version because of what it offers and its ease of use.

Pros

The different functionalities merged into one does it for me.

Cons

the signature tool could be improved further

Reasons for Switching to PDF Reader Pro

The software was not as robust as the pdf reader pro.

Milena from Studio Skript

Great for viewing PDF files

Pros

Loads PDF files quickly, shows colors better than some other apps.

Cons

Sometimes reacts slowly when I magnify the file, gets complicated when I need to edit the file.

Great for quickly editing PDFs!

Pros

I use this often to make last minute changes/edits to PDFs. Big time saver!

Cons

No cons at the moment! I have not run into any issues that I can not get solved.

Matthew from PBS Systems

PDF Reader - It does the trick

pretty decent tool and helps my day to day - it's worked well as an alternative and so far have had no issues with it.

Pros

PDF Reader Pro is pretty decent tool and helps my day to day - I'm able to go over PDF's, edit and its always quick and easy to store files.

Cons

There could be a bit of a freshen up in terms of the layout of where the buttons are - this is not critical but may help the look and overall feel. The 'pen' option when editing can be a bit out of line when printing or opening in another viewer.

scott from United Printing

Industry: Printing

PDF Reader Pro

Overall for the few people that need it, the software does its job well.

Pros

Any software that allows you to view a pdf works great for me. Typically I always have adobe acrobat at my disposal. However, I have a few employees that do not have access to the adobe software so they need to be able to read pdf files.

Cons

The only thing one could say they like least is not having all the features acrobat comes with but it still opens your pdf files.

Vishal from Thermo Fisher Scientific

PDF Reader Pro is more than a Reader software

You can do lot with your PDF files with this reader cum editor software. Can give a try it wont disappoint you with its features.

Pros

Good thing about PDF reader Pro is you can edit, add, save files which saves lot of time. - It can convert documents into PDF files & vice versa. - Combine documents as you need - Quality is like original. - Easy to use tools.

Cons

It gets slower for bigger files and hangs the software. Other than this no drawback found till date and it is running smoothly.

Jeppe from Jeppe V. Madsen

Industry: Graphic Design

This looks too familiar

The first time I met PDF Editor Pro the person who owned the computer was sure he had purchased Adobe's Acrobat Pro. PDF Editor Pro handled the PDF problem we had just fine, but I can definitely see why he thought it was a different piece of software.

Pros

PDF Reader Pro is actually a decent PDF editor. It does what you expect of a PDF editor. It does decent OCR and can edit and merge pages easily.

Cons

I know of a similar product with a similar logo and a similar name. This is not cool! PDF Reader Pro is actually strong enough not to seem like a ripoff of another program. The monthly cost of the two are similar as well.

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied May 2019

Hello, what is the name of the similar product you mentioned? We have already sent your suggestions to PM. https://www.pdfreaderpro.com/help . If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again

Rachel from Kaplan Test Prep

Excellent Way to View and Edit PDF Documents

Easy to use and lots of helpful features for working with PDFs.

Pros

PDF Reader Pro is an excellent tool for managing your PDF documents. Not only are you able to easily view your documents, but it has numerous features such as the ability to merge and combine documents, easy navigation, and robust document mark-up; the list of tools is extensive.

Cons

Many of the features that PDF Reader Pro offers must be purchased separately. Sometimes it is sluggish for larger files.

Review on PDF Reader Pro

Good value for money

Pros

Easy to use and handle awesome application good value for Money

Cons

PDF Reader take to much time to start or open

Justin from Hospice of North Central Oklahoma

Adobe For Documents

Adobe does what we need it to do, and we are pleased.

Pros

Adobe provides a secure platform for sensitive documents to be viewed and shared with ease and efficiency.

Cons

When the software has to be updated, the process can be somewhat inconvenient and occasionally causes compatibility issues.

Neeha from NUST

Industry: Public Policy

Works like a charm Pdf reader

The experience has been amazing so far and definitely recommend worthy.

Pros

You can scroll to any page instantly and print it too

Cons

The fact that one wrong move and the reader would print the entire 300 pages. Should ask for confirmation before it does.

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied January 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience, what is your device type and OS version? PDF Reader Pro provides parameters for setting the printed page number in the print interface. If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again

Tena from AGS

Unhappy

Just not happy...asked for my money back but was ignored

Pros

When I can open files, it’s not my favorite

Cons

Can’t open most of my files. Very upsetting

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied July 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience, what is your device type and OS version? Please send us your PDF document and we will ask the engineer for technical testing. https://www.pdfreaderpro.com/help . If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again.

Ashutosh from Seneca College

Good alternative than big apps

It was a smooth and interesting one to use other pdf apps than regular mainstream ones.

Pros

Light weight easy to use pdf reader without much expertise needed.

Cons

The pricing of the product isn't the strongest. It should offer more free trials.

Jennifer from Education Management

Useful but has compatibility issues

Pros

I like that it easily converts files into pdf format, and is straightforward to use.

Cons

There are glitches that make it incompatible with other pdf readers.

Response from PDF Technologies

Replied July 2019

Hello, what is your device type and OS version? We need more information. https://www.pdfreaderpro.com/help . If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again.

Rachel from Accenture

Review of PDF Reader Pro

Overall my experience was positive and I will likely continue to use the software

Pros

I like the ability to use this software to edit, create, and update PDFs and then be able to share them and continue to make notes and updates

Cons

I don't think that all the features were completely intuitive and the user interface could have been improved

Fabio from World Bank

Industry: International Affairs

A fine PDF reader

I used PDF Reader Pro as my default PDF reader for some time. It was good.

Pros

PDF Reader Pro is really easy to use and has a clean interface. It also supports some minor document editing features.

Cons

PDF Reader Pro is missing some important features such as create or convert PDFs and add or delete pages.

Zain from Interior Eight

A Perfect Product, Do What it Says

Even though I used its free trial for quite a time but it's paid version is way perfect if you have loads to do.

Pros

Simple design and easy to use platform for cutting, editing, shrinking, adding and removing away pages with ease.

Cons

Nope, not a thing. Do exactly what it markets and its paid version is even better. You will find more options there.

Martijn from Bitglass

Not cheap but worth the money - and great support!

We use it for watermarking of important files.

Pros

The number of features, ease of use and great support!

Cons

price is pretty high, took me some time to convince myself.

Easy file conversion

Pros

- Simplest way to convert documents. - User friendly

Cons

- Nothing I have noticed as of now using this application.