All PDF Reader Pro Reviews

Ashutosh

1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2021

Good alternative than big apps

Haris

Chemicals, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2021

The Most Powerful PDF Reader

My overall experience is very excellent with this powerful and useful software as i am using PDF Reader Pro almost everyday from last many years. I always prefer to save my documents in PDF format and use it later via PDF Reader Pro.

PROS

PDF Reader Pro provides exciting services to its users free of cost but when you get there paid version you can access all its useful tools and features. The software can be easily downloaded from internet and supports multiple OS. You can covert your documents in different formats like JPEG, Word and excel and also edit them as per your requirement. By the help of PDF Reader Pro you can easily manage large documents having huge number of pages, combine documents, remove text and also sign pages. In short i strongly recommend use of this incredible software.

CONS

PDF Reader Pro has all the necessary tools and features and i have not found any cons in this incredible software.

Martha Jessica

Human Resources, 10,000+ employees

Value For Corporate Money

It was and still is great

PROS

The ability to open any document , share all documents with easy, tap on multiple documents, easy to link with other collaborating apps.

CONS

We were fully satisfied with this product as an office.

Marsha

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2022

PRO version is a scam

Most annoying

PROS

cheaper compared to Adobe with password protection

CONS

Continues to revert to Pro Lite version with ads popping up.

Reason for choosing PDF Reader Pro

cheaper with password protect feature

stop. pop-ups

Sandra

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Very simple PDF viewer

Absolutely gorgeous experience using this PDF tool.

PROS

The most appreciative thing about PDF Reader Pro is its ease of use and how simply it opens all types of PDF files.

CONS

I do not wish to say anything negative about this bright and very easy to use PDF Reader Pro software.

Shilpa

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2023

Manage Doc Safely with PDF Reader Pro

PROS

Safe to manage the documents here.Encryption helps me a lot to protect the very important documents.Pdf conversion is easier.

CONS

Need more and more features.

Pamela

Architecture & Planning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Perfect for reading information with high resolution

PROS

The best of this software is that you can read documents with a high resolution without having pixels, this is when the document is made directly from a software and not scanned or in a picture. You can also modify and combine the documents in this same software.

CONS

Sometimes it makes it very heavy with lots of gb and you can't reduce it that simple.

Zyad

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

saving time

i really strong recomended for any one

PROS

it containes many featuresyou can read pdf like bookyou can edit on text what you wantyou can save your work timeyou can open multiple PDFS in the viewer

CONS

i can save my time by using the application while my work

Daniella

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2019

Excelent!

PROS

I use this app every day on my iphone to read and edit any PDF file that I need to look at when I am away from the computer. I find it very useful and complete.

CONS

Nothing. It is very quick and useful. All a success in the mobile

Thank you very much for your support. PDF Reader Pro already supports Mac, iOS, Android and Windows versions. http://www.pdfreaderpro.com/product . If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again.

Replied February 2019

Pete

Architecture & Planning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Edit, Sign, and Convert

My experience with PDF Reader Pro is a great one. The time it saves me in travel and client scheduling is priceless.

PROS

What I like the most is the edit and sign features. Being a designer and working with clients, it is not always that easy to schedule face to face meetings. Using PDF Reader Pro I can send my clients an email and they can edit and modify the file then send it back. They can even sign it when it is required.

CONS

When sending emails. With larger size files when sending them using Microsoft Edge the files seem to crash.

Sudarshan

Reviewed September 2023

My usage of PDF Reader Pro

PDF Reader Pro is one of the best app i have ever used.Main thing was is ease of use is very simple.

PROS

1.Pdf Reader Pro is very easy to use in our daily usage.2.It is very simple to open all types of pdf files in pdf pro reader.3.Pdf reader pro provides many features for maintaining and managing the Pdf files.4.It also provide navigation tools.

CONS

1.The major drawback was when we work on large files of pdf documents, we may face slow performance of the app.2.For free version there are only limited features to work on Pdf documentations.

rafael

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great tool to have on the mobile phone

Soo good that I deleted the previous app that I used for pdf management.

PROS

Intuitive and simple interface Very fast all the functions that I need/use

CONS

Nothing so far, all the tools work perfectly

Reasons for switching to PDF Reader Pro

Pdf reader Pro has more and better tools, it is more complete

Bhishmaditya

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Pro in every sense

Its the best pdf reader anyone can ask for, very easy to sign documents, very easy to edit documents. I would say to use it for sure and its cheap too.

PROS

What not like from editing the PDF to making different versions of the document. I work with lot of research papers and this reader pro helps me in getting the information from any document. We can create a word out of PDF, convert any word to PDF. Search without any difficulty through whole document. Able to sign the document is mind blowing. We can secure the document by adding protection like password or pin making it secure. Best part is the format does not change in any software, any UI, any platform.

CONS

the scanning is very inconsistent with the clarity. the pictures in the light comes out really good but the scanning with flash on is not at its best. there are great apps for that.

Reviewed June 2022

I use it...

PROS

I can now use PDF reader Pro to make annotations on documents in PDF format. It is ideal for reading and viewing files, the features are much more extensive and offer more flexibility.

CONS

I can't find any negative points for this version.

Masood

Quicker and Convenient Service

My overall experience with it is quite satisfactory and I must say that it has enhanced my working performance in the institution where I am working for. Whatever I want, wherever I am, I just switch to it and perform my duties for my institution all the time. Even my colleagues are surprised that how I handle my all documents within no time. It gives me satisfaction and pleasure in my work. I love it.

PROS

I like its effectiveness and accuracy. It helps me a lot whenever I don't have much time to approach my viewers/clients online. My client can help me with his history/documentation, and I can suggest him or her in a short period of time.

CONS

Overall I don't have any issue with the software or I must say that I haven't yet used its all features so far. However, till today, what I have done is quite satisfactory and marvellous. Easy to handle and easy to produce the results.

Jiabao

Alternative Medicine, 51-200 employees

great software powerful functions

PROS

Pdf reader pro can provide a more comfortable reading background, making it easier to take notes and take screenshots. As a Ph.D. student, you need to read literature every day, which is an important functional improvement (compared to pdf). This software could provide the built-in powerful format conversion module, almost all formats you know can convert your PDF documents, such as word, excel, ppt, rtf, csv, html, txt, just Even pictures can be converted to jpeg/jpg/png/gif/tiff/tga/bmp and other formats. In addition, it is also very convenient to directly sign contracts or forms.

CONS

Pdf pro is more expensive than pdf, but not too much

function improvement

Thien

Reviewed March 2022

One of the most intuitive PDF readers out there

PROS

PDF Reader Pro makes it easy to edit my PDFs directly. I also like the graphical tools that allow me to annotate my PDFs with my stylus pen. It can also be synchronized directly with many popular storage services, so all of my notes and annotations are saved on the cloud and can be accessed from any device.

CONS

Sometimes there's a lag if I add too many handwritten annotations.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2019

Professional tool more than PDF reader

It helps PDF format a more usable format and provides a solution for making markup in the non-editable pdf files

PROS

Ability to convert image into readable text, PDF combine, and E-signature. Also its ability to compare the changes made.

CONS

software becomes slow and Not responding if any Smart art is copied from another PDf file. Also, it is more difficult to manually change every pdf files in a separate tab.

Tashauna

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2022

PDF Reader Pro

PROS

It's a great tool to have I love the ability to edit the pdfs and the ease of converting files.

CONS

It is very slow when using large files.

Kevin