PDF Reader Pro

PDF Reader Pro Reviews

RATING:

• icon"PDF Reader Pro is quite good for its purpose - reading PDF documents and any necessary updates. It's very intuitive and easy to use."
  • icon"The ease of use and how friendly it’s with the user, and of course the amount of features it gives."
  • icon"Combine documents as you need. Quality is like original."
  • icon"Also, it is more difficult to manually change every pdf files in a separate tab."
  • icon"When the software has to be updated, the process can be somewhat inconvenient and occasionally causes compatibility issues."
  • icon"It gets slower for bigger files and hangs the software. Other than this no drawback found till date and it is running smoothly."

Browse all PDF Reader Pro Reviews

• Have you used PDF Reader Pro and would like to share your experience with others?

Ashutosh

Good alternative than big apps

Egor

September 2022

It just works!

Pros

East to edit any PDF doc without any funky delay - select easily and edit away! Convert edited file to pretty much any type of files. ORC recognizes text not only from scanned document but even from images! Lot more other features

Cons

Don't know any cons! It might take you a little time to click around and try other features and maybe read some documentation. But once you're comfortable you'll love this PDF reader!

Reasons for switching to PDF Reader Pro

Great price that will not break your bank, powerful features and and easy to use!

June 2022

I use it...

Pros

I can now use PDF reader Pro to make annotations on documents in PDF format. It is ideal for reading and viewing files, the features are much more extensive and offer more flexibility.

Cons

I can't find any negative points for this version.

Ashley

I have had PDF Reader Pro for quite long now and its really convinient. Just the customer support responds a little too late.

Pros

I like the fact that new versions come up and they are always faster. Documents are ready easily and its quite fast.

Cons

The customer support usually responds quite late. And new versions usually comes with bugs.

Response from PDF Technologies

First of all, thank you very much for your support of PDF Reader Pro over the years. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. What is your device type and OS version? Do you have any error messages? Engineers need some more detailed information. We are still new to Capterra and are currently on vacation, but these should not be an excuse or a reason. We will do our best to provide better service to users. If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again

Replied February 2019

Martha Jessica

Value For Corporate Money

It was and still is great

Pros

The ability to open any document , share all documents with easy, tap on multiple documents, easy to link with other collaborating apps.

Cons

We were fully satisfied with this product as an office.

Christian

Industry: Publishing

May 2022

Best alternative to the most expensive Adobe Acrobat

Pros

Light software making it load faster on all devices. It's easy to use and no running curve I's affordable and works on multiple operating systems. For less than $60, you can get annotation, editing and PDF covering tool.

Cons

Not as robust as the Adobe Acrobat. The application available on MacOS app store sometimes crushes on Monterey MacOS

Masood

Quicker and Convenient Service

My overall experience with it is quite satisfactory and I must say that it has enhanced my working performance in the institution where I am working for. Whatever I want, wherever I am, I just switch to it and perform my duties for my institution all the time. Even my colleagues are surprised that how I handle my all documents within no time. It gives me satisfaction and pleasure in my work. I love it.

Pros

I like its effectiveness and accuracy. It helps me a lot whenever I don't have much time to approach my viewers/clients online. My client can help me with his history/documentation, and I can suggest him or her in a short period of time.

Cons

Overall I don't have any issue with the software or I must say that I haven't yet used its all features so far. However, till today, what I have done is quite satisfactory and marvellous. Easy to handle and easy to produce the results.

Jiabao

Industry: Alternative Medicine

great software powerful functions

Pros

Pdf reader pro can provide a more comfortable reading background, making it easier to take notes and take screenshots. As a Ph.D. student, you need to read literature every day, which is an important functional improvement (compared to pdf). This software could provide the built-in powerful format conversion module, almost all formats you know can convert your PDF documents, such as word, excel, ppt, rtf, csv, html, txt, just Even pictures can be converted to jpeg/jpg/png/gif/tiff/tga/bmp and other formats. In addition, it is also very convenient to directly sign contracts or forms.

Cons

Pdf pro is more expensive than pdf, but not too much

function improvement

Thien

March 2022

One of the most intuitive PDF readers out there

Pros

PDF Reader Pro makes it easy to edit my PDFs directly. I also like the graphical tools that allow me to annotate my PDFs with my stylus pen. It can also be synchronized directly with many popular storage services, so all of my notes and annotations are saved on the cloud and can be accessed from any device.

Cons

Sometimes there's a lag if I add too many handwritten annotations.

Ayah

May 2022

PDF Reader Pro Review

PDF Reader Pro is good and the users can use it easily, but it was not the best app for me even though it has really good features.

Pros

PDF Reader Pro Review provides good services to its users for free, but surely The paid version gives better services and a better experience. You can easily download this software and use it, it has a simple interface for users. Also, the users can easily edit documents and merge them in a few steps.

Cons

In the free version, the Ads are very annoying, but this problem is solved in the paid version. Also, the size of the mobile application is quite large so after all, since I am using my phone so often I had to use a different app.

Tashauna

June 2022

PDF Reader Pro

Pros

It's a great tool to have I love the ability to edit the pdfs and the ease of converting files.

Cons

It is very slow when using large files.

Review of the PDF Reader Pro app

This app didn't really measure up to my expectations. However, It was a nice experience using it. I'll give a 60% rating out of 100. I was using Xoxo reader before this one and I can actually say this offers me a better experience. The free version of it also offers a lot of things unlike other apps. I love this app too.

Pros

the app is easy to navigate through, it does not require long hassles trying to use it. I specifically love the feature that allows one to sign on documents. It makes it easy for me to just sign forms instead of having to print them out.

Cons

The scanning feature is rather underwhelming. I really feel the lighting feature of it is quite poor. Also, Ed annotations on this app is quite frustrating– it cannot undo an annotation except by deleting the entire thing or editing individually which is really stressful. The highlight too as well isn't really impressive. Sometimes, it hints over the text too much. The ads that keep popping up on my screen while I use the app is really frustrating. Furthermore, sometimes the app just hooks and becomes so slow.

Reasons for switching to PDF Reader Pro

This app was recommended to me by a friend. Thought to give it a try.

Bhishmaditya

Pro in every sense

Its the best pdf reader anyone can ask for, very easy to sign documents, very easy to edit documents. I would say to use it for sure and its cheap too.

Pros

What not like from editing the PDF to making different versions of the document. I work with lot of research papers and this reader pro helps me in getting the information from any document. We can create a word out of PDF, convert any word to PDF. Search without any difficulty through whole document. Able to sign the document is mind blowing. We can secure the document by adding protection like password or pin making it secure. Best part is the format does not change in any software, any UI, any platform.

Cons

the scanning is very inconsistent with the clarity. the pictures in the light comes out really good but the scanning with flash on is not at its best. there are great apps for that.

Dan

my go to pdf viewer

Overall I use the programme daily and I am happy about what is allows me to do. My favourite part is that is can convert pdf documents to excel and word. That for me is a life changing tool that saves me a ton of time.

Pros

it is easy to use. you only need little time to master the software and use it for your needs. During meetings, it is easy to use the program to add comments, highlight part of text and write notes. You can also move items around if you need to.

Cons

The pricing is okay, in our case covered by the company. It I had to pay out of pocket I would maybe consider is a little pricey. When you want to convert a document to excel and it is a a mixture of text and tables, sometimes the results is not as as good as you expect and quite some time is needed for formatting.

Response from PDF Technologies

Do all your PDF documents have similar problems? Please send us your PDF file, we will ask engineers to perform technical tests. What is your device type and OS version? It would be more helpful if you could provide a demo screenshot or video of the error message, we need more information

Replied October 2020

Amidh

Plus and Minus of PDF Reader Pro

When make a document using PDF Reader Pro, it will be a read only document. Sometimes it will be an advantage and sometimes it will be disadvantage according to the situation.

Pros

PDF Reader Pro is one of the best applications for office workers and students because it really supports for them in various kind of works and many times. We can send our personal document as a read only file using this application.

Cons

People can save a document only as a read only file by using this PDF Reader Pro. So, sometimes it will be a problem because we can't edit it when we want. We have to convert it or we have to make a new one.

Response from PDF Technologies

Sorry for the inconvenience, what is your device type and OS version? Please send us your PDF document and we will ask the engineer to perform a technical test. We need more information. If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again

Replied March 2019

Haris

Industry: Chemicals

The Most Powerful PDF Reader

My overall experience is very excellent with this powerful and useful software as i am using PDF Reader Pro almost everyday from last many years. I always prefer to save my documents in PDF format and use it later via PDF Reader Pro.

Pros

PDF Reader Pro provides exciting services to its users free of cost but when you get there paid version you can access all its useful tools and features. The software can be easily downloaded from internet and supports multiple OS. You can covert your documents in different formats like JPEG, Word and excel and also edit them as per your requirement. By the help of PDF Reader Pro you can easily manage large documents having huge number of pages, combine documents, remove text and also sign pages. In short i strongly recommend use of this incredible software.

Cons

PDF Reader Pro has all the necessary tools and features and i have not found any cons in this incredible software.

Harry

Industry: Consumer Electronics

It is the ideal software to view, modify and create PDF files

This software is essential for sending and receiving documents by email, for its speed to attach as a file. Also, it is possible to convert PDF files into Word, HTML text, very versatile feature for use in the office. In addition, it allows you to obtain images or texts with great precision with the OCR function.

Pros

It allows to efficiently manage documents in PDF format. It has the advantage that it can be used in Linux, OS, Windows and Mac operating systems, also in smartphones. It allows the personalization of documents, through digital signatures. You can create interactive forms without many complications and quickly. It offers the option to replace or insert annotated images, ideal for creating a report.

Cons

PDF Reader Pro is an excellent software to visualize and create documents, the only thing that I dislike is that sometimes the file that is saved in PDF presents problems to open it again.

PDF FILE READER THAN CAN DO ANYTHING

PDF reader Pro has it all, you can delete other apps with same feature since this software has all the features you need from converting files, sharing, making documents, everything you want in just ONE APP. Ideal software if you have a low storage in your device and also high quality features.

Pros

This app allows me to edit file, annotate documents and made it easier to share files with my workmates and friends. Also, any documents are all likely compatible with this software. And it is easy to understand all application features it have. It has complete advanced features for editing and creating pdf documents, different colors for highlights, pen. Also, it is very manageable app.

Cons

It's a bit pricey for other people who's not usually using PDF reader in their daily lives and also and can't handle large sized document file.

Sakhile