• Pros

• "It's an all around good way to automate checklists. I like being able to go through and manually check things off."

• "I love the concept of checklist software, and of all the ones I reviewed, this one has the most functionality. Additionally, they are adding functionality continually."

• "It also deals greatly with data archiving and management. Process Street covers a lot of features which is a great deal for its price."

• Cons

• "It's mostly just folders and sub-folders. Weird errors: At times videos wouldn't transcode or some files wouldn't be recognized right away."

• "There is still some functionality missing that we would like to see. There is also some limitation on formatting of text within a task."

• "Using it with Zapier is confusing, and I can't always achieve the result I need."

Browse Process Street Reviews

Paul from Charles Simeon Trust

I would have paid for it myself if my boss didn't.

I am very happy. There is a chat box on the standard plan that allows you to talk to them about any questions you have.

Pros

I usually have a browser open with multiple tabs to edit my website, locate multiple google docs, and database. On the other side I have multiple documents open and my finder to send out emails with the same email text I always use. NO MORE! I created an enormous workflow in process street that allows me to access my website through a quicklink, edit google docs and sheets by embeding them in the process, saving my form emails for my coworkers and i to use that send from my outlook not through process street (so it looks like i spent time writing the email). This process is amazing. My coworkers all think I am a hero for finding it and they quickly embraced it. I would pay for it myself but my boss said it was a go. I tried programs like monday.com and slack but they were more for design management not an enormous task list that lets you know step by step by step what to do next with a link where to go.

Cons

I still need to learn more about the cons of this software. I will update when I know more.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

I tried the others and this one allowed me to build out my workflow and practice it a few times.

Stephen from Creative Web Technologies, Inc.

I Can't Believe How Good This Is!

I can't believe how good your tool is! I've tried to manage my business and personal processes over the years with Podio, ClickUp, Toby, ProcessKit, and some other tools – all good – but nothing works as well for my needs as yours. Thanks for the great work!

Pros

Process Street has freed up my brain to work *in* my business faster and more efficiently. The result is that I now have more time to work *on* my business.

Cons

Since I'm a UI/UX designer, there are a few small things I would change (mostly personal preference). But Process Street is very easy to use and works great!

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

More features for less cost.

Reasons for Switching to Process Street

Somehow I stumbled upon Process Street and decided to give it a try. I'm sort of a tool junkie - trying several new tools each month to save time, work faster, and automate different parts of my business and personal life. After spending a couple of hours with Process Street (mostly brainstorming my own workflows), I was hooked!

James from Octopus Labs

Good for simple checklists; Bad for complex processes

Pros

Full range of possible fields. Drag and drop system for creating checklists. Integration with Zapier

Cons

Slow to make changes to functionality: If you update a Checklist template it breaks the conditionality of all active checklists. This is a known issue but has taken them over 3 months to fix. Conditionality is limited to tasks, not elements within tasks. Conditionality does not include 'and/or' statements only 'if' statements. You view conditionality as a list of statements, which gets really hard to organise and find items if you have more than 15 statements. When trying to analyse data from a collection of checklists, you cannot filter for specific tasks easily. You need to unselect the items you do not want to see. So if you have more than 20 items (which you definitely will!) its labourious to unselect them all. The 'merge' functionality that lets you pipe prior answers through to other sections of the checklists is fragile. Instead of used a field is to identify the item to be merged, they use the name of the field. So if you make a change to the field name/question it will break the piping. If they used field ID's it would not break when you make such changes.

Kyle from The Law Offices of Kyle Robbins, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Our Experience

Pros

Hi Process Street, I just wanted to let you know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond for our Process Street project. She exceeded all expectations in thoughtfully working through and creating a checklist that I am thrilled to be implementing with my team as of this week. Our process is filled with complex, dynamic scenarios and logic that we struggle to keep on top of, and I am completely confident that because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] hard work we are going to be miles ahead of our competition for years to come. She was professional, took the challenge seriously, and because of her you now have a loyal customer with an exciting growing business. Thank you!!

Cons

I haven't run into anything that has disappointed me thus yet. They've accomplished every ask.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

They could accomplish the dynamic due dates that we needed.

David from House Match Property Management

One of if not the best software we use in our company

Support team is extreemely responsive, they have an amazing library of information and trials that are actually helpful. https://www.process.st/help/docs/

Pros

It is very clear and easy to use as well as to build processes. The versatility of the tools seems limitless. Integration with other software is great. I specifically like what you can do with teh Run Links.

Cons

I would love it if there was field validation for things such as phone numbers zip codes etc. It does exist for emails so they are on the right track.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

I actually us both for different reasons tasks and goals.

Reasons for Switching to Process Street

I needes to follow process that did not make sense to follow in a checklist rather had conditional logic and Process.st hit the spot.

Adam from Wetmore Consulting Group

The Business Process Control Software you've been looking for.

Make no mistake, this program will not automate your entire process and do it for you, but it takes a lot of the thought and decision energy out of it. Great for processes that still need human thought coupled with the ability for management to set controls and parameters.

Pros

You are able to write the book for exactly how you'd like your staff to complete things and hold them accountable. The conditional logic allows for just about anything to be built within. Eliminates having to pass paper and send an email for handoffs.

Cons

There are really no cons to the program. This seems to be a younger software and they are very forward about making improvements and listening to customer feedback. I'm excited to see the capabilities grow.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

The ability to mold the software around YOUR business processes. When we were vetting other softwares, we were finding that that we would have had to modified our processes to fit with the layout and flow of the program (Pipe Drive for example).

Elaine from Elaine J. Eugenio Insurance Agency, inc

Love automated checklists and have staff (and yourself) ? You’ll love this!

Overall experience has been fantastic! Customer service is great and I have really enjoyed the software!

Pros

I love checklists, and if you do as well, than you’ll love a Process St.

Cons

I wish there was a way to move the tiles of the checklists around on the Home screen as well as be able to color code the tiles.

Reasons for Switching to Process Street

I need checklists with certain controls that is easy to use.

Erik from BentoBox

Love it, but a few suggestions

Pros

Really easy to use, and keeps project timelines/tasks on the same page with my customers

Cons

I wish there was a way to organize my checklist in a global view instead of just seeing a list. I'd love to put projects in stages that reflect where someone is in the timeline, and see all checklists at once in these categories

Reasons for Switching to Process Street

Asana was great for internal use, but had no customer facing list/timeline, which was very manual from our team.

José from Freelancer

A fine app with multiple features

Nothing but happiness. It has never failed me and I plan to use for years to come.

Pros

I like the clean features and how easy it is to use. It has not complications and helps me get things done. It truly has been a lifesaver since it helps me streamline my processes, saving me time during the process.

Cons

At some point, it gets a bit complicated to get things going. But that is perhaps because you just want things to run smoothly fast. I'd say the time spent is well worth it.

Ashley from Blackthorn.io

Very easy to use with so much return on investment!

The overall experience has been amazing. We were able to trial and get a checklist live within a day.

Pros

I love that we can easily generate checklists based on criteria from Salesforce. Also! When a checklist or task is completed, you can update data in Salesforce.

Cons

I am not super impressed by the reporting functionality. I wish there was more.

Kimberly from The Wright Center for Women's Health

Absolutely Amazing

It helped me to organize and to have all my information, forms, etc. in one place. The blogs, webinars, support and podcasts have also helped me with organization and growth of my business. Our rep has given me a lot of tips on what I need to do to use it more effectively. Every time I talk to him, I learn something else. I'm looking forward to actually creating a real template to run as a checklist on my staff trainings which we do every week. I hadn't even considered doing that until he mentioned it. He's helping me to run my business more effectively.

Pros

I must say that I am not a computer savvy person and I totally resisted even using it, but it has been a great place to store all of my information for my business. I'm sure this is not the most inherently valuable thing in the product within itself but the thing I have found the most valuable is the support! OMG, all of their team members have been helpful and when you ask for help, someone actually responds. They have these awesome informational blogs and podcasts that help you with your business and even webinars which help to make sure you're aware of all of the features that they have. But I must say, the guy I have dealt with the most, our rep is crazy phenomenal! Like I said, I'm not a computer savvy person so I'm very satisfied with the very basic way I'm using Process Street and how it has helped me to organize my information (which the place I'm coming from was a horrible disorganizational mess just to put things into perspective) but this dude really wants me to use Process street to the utmost of it's capabilities. He said I'm using it at only 20% of it's capacity and I'm happy with that. Just imagine if I get to 50% or 80% of it's abilities. Seriously, this guy really cares about how he can help you to use process street better, giving you tailor made tips and information and thereby strengthening your business and helping it to grow. Thank you so much Process street for hiring such a caring, wonderful, supportive and strong team!

Cons

My cons are probably not very fair, because I am not very "techy" but it did take me some time to get to the point where I am now with Process Street and I'm sure that part of my not using it to it's fullest capacity is partly due to my lack of computer literacy so it's a good thing that their support is so wonderful. Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't haven't gotten as far as I have. So my con I guess is more so about myself than Process Street. But I would say that what I liked the least is the pain, time and effort it took me to figure it out and the ongoing time and effort it will take to use it more to it's fullest potential. But with their support , I know that the time and effort put in is going to more than pay off in the end. I believe the value that Process Street brings way outweighs the time, effort and costs of the product. The support is just amazing and that's such a huge part of their value. Alright, I guess the following isn't the major stregnth of their support, but they have these really super cool accents too! Okay, I'm a raving fan. I don't have anything to say I like least about this software.

Greg

Industry: Veterinary

I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!

We're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use. What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016). We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it. Until Process Street. The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc. But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them. Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.

Pros

- Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users - Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced - Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app) - Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value - Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions - Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value - There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!

Cons

- It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street - sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)

June 2016

Tim

June 2016

How to do things right

Process.st has made a world of difference in the work of everyone in the office at my job. I work in the social services field at an organization that has a fixed income and a fairly high turnover rate for staff. From the fixed income standpoint, Process.st offers a ton of features at no cost to my entire team. This has given me the ability as the office manager to have confidence in my employees and be able to spot check them as I have time. Any organization w/ a fixed income truly needs to make the most of what they have, and Process.st allows us to do that. We serve ~60 people at my location and we need to keep many many many documents up-to-date and maintain consistency in the way we do things. Thanks to Process.st for making it so much simpler! From the staff turnover standpoint, Process.st lets me create processes for others to follow. This is a giant aid in training new staff because I can run some checklists and have them learn while being productive. This has lowered the need for my involvement in training and therefore given me more time to be productive on my own work. Thanks Process.st!

Pros

Great functionality in creating checklists and adding features to them. The continued addition of new features is something that really sets Process.st apart from others. Great customer service! Anytime I send out a chat question to Vinay or whoever is online, they respond pretty quickly. Also, knowing who is online and being able to follow up w/ that person is very helpful!

Cons

Administrative controls only come w/ pay version. As I mentioned in my review, at an organization w/ a fixed income and HIPAA responsibilities, it would make my life soooo much easier if I could set admin controls in the free version. I currently have to be very careful w/ the checklists I create and make sure that no identifiable info can be seen.

Troy from RockStar Empires

Most Valuable Tool in the Business

We are a digital publishing company with a remote team of 10 scattered across the globe. In order to maintain consistency (or at least try) across our platform it is imperative that we have processes in place so that all team members can work together. The deep integration between Process Street and Zapier has made it the most valuable tool in our business. We try and keep our team within the Process Street interface is much as possible to follow checklists and add data to forms. Then we use Zapier to manipulate that data and push it around to the other third-party apps that drive our business. We have just scratched the surface in terms of what is possible and as the team at Process Street continue to roll out more features (like task-based assignment) this tool will just become more and more valuable. And their customer support is truly outstanding. Our business would be screwed without Process Street.

Pros

The ability to trigger Zaps based on the completion of individual tasks or entire checklists and the form fields functionality they have built allow us to maintain consistent data entry across our remote team and multiple third-party tools.

Cons

At this stage I cannot assign individual tasks within a process to various team members, however I am of the understanding that they are working on this.

Rajul from Positive Partnerships Limited

Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing

Pros

For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas. Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click. There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed. You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy. It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Cons

Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches. Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

Jim from PMI Elevation

Property Management Company

Pros

It allows the manager and the assistant to fully see what is in process and who it is waiting on. Nothing is in our heads any longer and best of all, no step is forgotten or overlooked because we are able to create Stops in the process so certain required steps or documents are collected before moving forward. Our compliance and process automation have skyrocketed because of this product.

Cons

The cost or lack of ability to easily add a LOT of external users to do one or two clicks in the process. That would be really cool to include that.

Kim from Genoo, LLC

Standard Processes Minimize Training Costs

It has allowed us to standardize the way things get done, and document processes that are repetitively done with our customers, so we can scale our staff and get people productive a lot faster than traditional hiring and training. We love Process Street!

Pros

I love that we can create the process steps we need for all of our standard processes. We can create mandatory steps, and we can also see where a process is, and if someone is out, another person can pick it up and complete it. It's brilliant!!

Cons

I would like a way to share processes with other Process.St customers -- so they can have the processes within their Process.St account -- ideally, I would like to share an entire folder of processes with someone - and that would prompt them to set up their own Process.St account, and import the processes to their account. We would like to share these processes with our customers who need guidance on implementing certain things in their business... and it would be a way we could help Process.St grow, while serving our own customers and the growth of their businesses as well.

Melissa from Horizon Agency Systems

Process St. Saved my Sanity

I love Process St. It has made my overwhelmingly ambitious workload manageable by cutting down on training time for new employees. It also gives me piece of mind knowing that even in the first stages of training, things are being completed correctly. When I do find mistakes I know exactly what I need to update to be more clear or to

Pros

I love how customizable each task is. I have a different process for every single company that I work with and I was able to implement instructions for each of them. These processes have made it so that I can hire employees that automatically have the ability to execute processes even if they don't understand exactly what is that they are doing. It takes the training time from 6 months to a year down to a couple of weeks. Whenever a new employee has questions, I know that I need to update the instructions!

Cons

One thing that I don't love about this software is that the email feature isn't functional in the way that when you send an email out it is external and cannot track the email conversation within the task. Things like this exist in programs like pipedrive, but pipedrive also has one, generic process that you move from beginning to end - it does not account for all the little steps in between!

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

Because it was the most functional way to create checklists that also integrated the actual tasks into the process while providing clear and concise instructions as well as data storage through custom fields.

Howard from Bridgeway Property Management

Great Product for Organizing Your Business

Great! It has made us a better company; more reliable and organized with better customer service.

Pros

Role assignments, email templates, documenting business processes

Cons

Difficult to keep track of all the checklists and tasks. Overwhelming number of emails from Process Street re: checklists and tasks (I'm sure this can be controlled, but I haven't spent the time to figure it out)

Easier to implement

Devin from SJA Property Management

Helpful software

Good. We enjoy the product and the people

Pros

It has really allowed us to become a process driving company. Less ambiguity and better consistency of service.

Cons

The user interface could be better. How the information is displayed to the user should be more customization.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

It was recommended to us

Reasons for Switching to Process Street

It was too limiting for what we needed

Bob from Alarca Realty

Great Workflow Software

Using Process St has been a game-changer for our business. We've helped several other firms implement it and they have all had similar results. I highly recommend Process St!

Pros

The ability to customize checklists with due dates, assignments and conditional logic. We also utilize the "Overview" of each checklist (which is also customizable) to get a quick view of the status of all the checklists in progress. The Inbox for each team member lets us see the open tasks for everyone and adjust workload or add staff as needed. Finally, the ability to add screenshots, videos, documents, etc. to each step ensures that our team knows exactly how the process should be executed.

Cons

There's very little we don't like about Process St. Their team is very responsive and is continuously adding features to the product.

Tim from Royal Lyons

Process Street - Everything is a System!

Process street has allowed me to take ideas in my head and get them out so others can test and improve. It's incredibly powerful and useful for the procedural task. I love how easy it is to use and the team at Process.st are always making solid changes. Couldn't do my job well without it where systemizing tasks is a priority and iterations are a mandatory part of a numbers game.

Pros

Great UI experience, friendly support, and feature-rich. Intuitive, super easy to use, and professional. Extensive tutorials and examples of use. Share your systems and repeat tasks without error. Collaborative workflows and procedure documents created in moments. Ability to schedule is a life-saver. All changes are auto-saved.

Cons

No option for sub-folders. No mobile app yet but I imagine it's on the way. Honestly not much to complain about with this product. Developer is on top of it and very forward-thinking.

Sean from ProAutomated

Industry: Industrial Automation

Process Street

Overall Process Street has completely redefined our training process and has allowed me to significantly streamline our process. It has allowed me to eliminate webforms for reporting trainee info, checklists, and quiz/test scores. Unfortunately, I found Process Street after I devoted literal days to coding googlesheets and webforms to track and sort all of the data but better late than never!

Pros

I manage training at my company and have found it difficult to maintain a consistent and standard process between trainers. Steps in our training may be skipped or lost between hand offs from one trainer to the next. Checklists would be checked off as complete at the end of each week regardless of any missed steps. Process street has allowed me to provide my trainers with a one-site solution which allows them to follow the agenda, present the material, assign quizzes and tests, and have the scores tracked automatically all by following links right in the process template. Everyone who has used this new process has loved it and I've found that I very rarely need to prompt anyone to complete any steps.

Cons

I'm still learning my way around the conditional logic and the use of variables so this could be user error, but I would like to use this system to track the names, information, and documents of my trainees in each class. It's a little cumbersome to do that with the current options. For example, I created a drop down to select the total number of trainees in a class, up to 6. I then created 6 tasks - 1 shows for 1 trainee, 2 for 2, etc. When reporting names, info, and files in an email the generated email includes the variable callouts for each missing trainee instead of being blank.

Kimberly from Self-employed

Perfect for checklists, SOPs, and workflows

Pros

When people mentioned Process.St when it first came out, I thought it was some kind of checklist tool like Wunderlist. When I got into a trial, I realized it wasn't. It was so much more! Not only can you create checklists, but you can assign different people to tasks within the checklist, collect information from clients, create deadlines based on other info or deadlines, and more!

Cons

My only complaints: Process.St recently changed the plan names and my plan didn't get the new updates. It can get a little pricey as your team grows and free guest accounts have little capability.

Farai from SME Association of Zimbabwe

Fantastic tool for organising and running effective teams

Process Street was a major turning point for us as an organisation and it continues to drive value for our members. We are delighted with this product and its versatility and functionality.

Pros

The product is easily customisable to suit any business operation. In addition there are plenty of free templates that one can use as a starting point. The support team is also very friendly and available.

Cons

Only a few improvements that I would suggest, but they don't detract at all from the overall usefulness of the product.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

I found it on Google Search and realised it was the best fit for our needs.

Andy from Dorado Property Pty Ltd

Process St - Dorado Property Pty ltd

I have been using Process Street for the last 5 months since I started working at Dorado Property Pty Ltd. The overall experience has been very positive and I have enjoyed using ll the software and seeing it grow over the last few months.

Pros

The ability to creat logical, well ordered checklists whcih individuals can follow routinly through each step which walks them through the process step by step. I also like the ability for the checklists to either be followed directly for idividuals who have not done the process before, or loosly followed for the individuals who have done the process before and are using it just as a guide.

Cons

The software could have more visually appealing with changing colors and tagging of checklists using color coding.

Sorin from Marketing & Advertising

Top notch organization tool for big and small teams

Creating a simple system to show other teams how to do things is wonderful. Process Street makes it dead simple to upload videos and you get them transcoded right away. The UI makes is awesome for us to use it and consume content quickly.

Pros

- Easy to use: Very simple interface. Easy to get started adding files and organizing content. - Free (unlimited) video uploads: Not really sure the setup on this, but my free account seems to have video storage+usage for free, for an unlimited number. - Great for courses: The interface is wonderful for creating a database of internal/public courses.

Cons

- Basic uploading options: Drag and drop is fine, but I would've loved to see something more advanced, like automatic upload scheduling. - (Too) simple organization systems: I haven't seen any tagging options. It's mostly just folders and sub-folders. - Weird errors: At times videos wouldn't transcode or some files wouldn't be recognized right away.

Paul from LCG Foods Distribution

Simple to Use and Effective

Good. No complaints really.

Pros

Sometimes, keeping things ultra simple makes for the most effective processes. This is what we wanted and could easily describe our processes in Process Street in a way that any user without any special training could pick up quickly. Everyone understands checklists.

Cons

The UI for setting up processes and editing steps can be a bit quirky/unintuitive - but once you figure it out once - you can get past it. Last time I checked, there is no mobile app - though it does have a mobile friendly website (at time of writing this review). As a manager, I would like to receive alerts when processes are getting blocked stuck in a stage for too long.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

Simple and cost effective.

Denise from impactHR

Quick and Wasy Set Up

Overall it was okay. Users were not always diligent about marking their tasks off as complete, so dependent tasks could be problematic. Other than that, straightforward, quick implementation.

Pros

Easy to create lists and has nice features for customizing processes within each list. Drag and drop functionality is helpful.

Cons

Assigning individual steps to a person then editing that when there is staff turnover is very cumbersome, especially when you have a lot of lists. There should be a transfer tasks feature where you enter a person's name and it pulls up all assigned tasks in templates, then have ability to either transfer all task to another user or deselect some so that just remaining are transferred to a different user automatically.

Toni from CDF Capital

Good product and getting better

They have been great at listening to our requests and have implemented some of them. The product was pretty easy to learn how to configure and not only captures the completion of tasks but also automates parts of the process. It's a great product for minimal cost.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

Process Street has more functionality.

Aron from .

August 2016

Very helpful checklist / process management app!

I've used this app to help set up meeting structures with my team. We have a set checklist of items to talk about on a regular basis, and this app helps us to move through them together, with visual aids and reminders, with checklists, and more, in a way that we choose. I also use it for repeating processes in my own planning, journaling, and decision making. I've taken checklists from personal development speakers and writers, and broken their ideas/suggestions into tasks. With Process.St, i can set them up with reminders, visuals, and videos in ways that help me cruise through these tasks to get the results smoothly and easily.

Pros

The ability to quickly edit and customize a process is very helpful. The development team has also been very helpful and responsive.

Cons

Not much - it's clean, it just works, and the team seems to be focused on improving. Ah! I know - there's no mobile app yet ;-)

An Excellent Process Definition and Automation Service

Process street is a good software for defining and automating processes. its ease of use is in its ability to allow you create a simple to follow processes referencing different online media - such as video, pictures to guide process actors Each process defined is a "template" and each run of the process by a user is a "checklist" allowing tracking of activities performed by each user or employee. I also love team collaboration feature of the cloud service as well. It also contains tens or hundreds of vendor defined templates for your use in creating your own processes I love Process Street's periodic write-ups on process-related, productivity, etc topics. The product and the team are awesome!

Pros

Process street , template and checklist features

Cons

I have not seen a noticeable weakness in the service

Nathan from Automatiza.me

Task management done right.

This software has way more things than the ones I have described. It is well worth checking and evaluating all the benefits you can get from using it yourself. Your company will definitively benefit from it, so it is a must for everyone.

Pros

With process street you can manage tasks, and while at it you can assign them and create documentation related to the processes It is a workflow and process management software that provides a simple and powerful way to manage recurring checklists and procedures in the business. with a simple interface it lets you create structured documents in seconds, with drag and drop functionalities that make it easy for anyone to use. As a user, you can quickly create and assign checklist workflows to your team and track activity from the dashboard and get notified when tasks are done.

Cons

There is nothing not to like. It is a lot of information to start with however, they over deliver (never a bad thing really) information on how to use their system, samples, advice, instructions. So the problem here is there is too much if you are just starting out. It is always best to have one path so users can see the basics and then give access to everything else (just my opinion)

Jody from Foster & Tarrant

This service has changed the way our small office works...for the better

Pros

We have a micro business, so custom software is out of our price range. The software made specifically for our industry doesn't deal with checklists or have the ability to allocate tasks to other members. I've tried a lot of other software to do what ProcessSt does this it is the first one that everyone in the office likes and USES; one of our staff members is not very good with anything computer related however she loves ProcessSt so that alone makes it a winner. ProcessStreet has: - been easy for us to set up as we need it and use straight away. - made systemising our processes possible in the limited time we have, which has made it possible for us put people who are new to our industry to work in a useful way very quickly - sped up many of our processes by being able to click links, download forms, and send template emails directly from the task at hand (faster for everyone using it, and easy for new staff to pick up).

Cons

Occasional dropouts. Due to updates I presume. They happen in the middle of the day but as we're in Australia, I suspect these are happening at night with the majority of their customers in mind.

Andreea Laura from Touch Media 360

Is great for content creators and for managers that want to give access to the internal procedures.

I use Process Street with my husband. We usually use it to save our courses and to give access only to certain people. It's kind of personal Udemy. You can upload videos, documents, images and text. You can also chat online based on the stuff loaded on Process Street.

Pros

What I like is that you can have online access to your documents, easily organize the items, and watch the video and leave comments. I assume that Process Street is also useful to give access to internal procedures in a company, although I did not use it for this. The application can also be integrates with many other organizational applications to keep track of what you are doing or what changes you make and downloading documents from here.

Cons

I would have liked it if the folders had a picture and a brief description. I mean not to be exactly like the documents from computer, plain.

Extremely powerful, effective tool for helping us organize our SOPs and organizational processes.

Pros

Versatile. Customizable. Powerful integration with other apps through Zapier. Excellent tutorials and instructions. Outstanding blog posts with broad range of business advice and perspective. Very, very impressed with this product and the way it has developed over the last couple of years. We use it every day and continue to see ways that it can help improve our company. Highly recommended.

Cons

I don't have any critical feedback, really. Offering more flexibility with rich text formatting on outgoing emails, and the ability for emails to contain GSuite email signatures of the sender by default would be a nice-to-have, but this is a really minor item.

Kelly

The best system for Task Management

My company has used the process street for over a year now and it is fantastic! It is a great way to keep things organized amongst our team and an excellent time saver. We no longer have to rely on and overfilled large calendar to decipher what tasks need to get done on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. It is all in Process Street! The ability to communicate with team members throughout completing a task is key less confusing emails since you can go directly to the task you are referring to and look at the comments!

Pros

Organized, easy to use and a great way to communicate with your team and keep everyone and everything on track!

Cons

If ever the free version becomes unavailable, this would be a con as it is a large expense.

Monika from Self-employed

Excellent for your business

We are working with client process tracking.

Pros

It is possible to create different templates. Also, it has some already prepared templates such as ''employee on-boarding'' and etc. It is possible to invite other users and ''guests'' to work with the template as well. It has some very great integrations.

Cons

The content looks messy. For us, it is difficult to find the prepared templates. The second big thing is the notification e-mails. While it is possible to turn the notifications via e-mail off, we need to keep it to see how everything is going. It would be useful for them to improve the notification section.

August 2015

Yoel from Net Presence Team

August 2015

Do you need a Workflow Document or a Process Checklist? Try Process.st

The Net Presence Team is a virtual team of over ten members on five continents and seven time zones. During any given quarter we have between two to five interns. Everyone working online! How do we maintain consistency in the process and the quality of the services we provide our clients? Workflow documentation of course. Over the years we've tried numerous tools and web based services. They were usually too complicated, more akin to creating an automated process or interactive flow chart than a living document. One of Process.st's strengths is its simplicity. With a simple framework and a limited number of features, you can create detailed workflow or process checklists. Think of the 'C' programming language as a model! Process.st supports embedded media, graphics, video and audio. You can also attach documents for downloading, MS-Word, RTF, PDF or graphic files. You can even insert email forms. Finally, if you prefer, you can transform the entire document into a lead generator by obligating the user to share their contact information before they can download or email themselves a copy. On the other hand, if you are looking, not for documentation that is easy to create, but some form of interactive rule driven automated process, Process.st is not for you. The product is still in its youth (definitely not infancy but not yet mature). We anticipate constant improvements in interface and features as the development team receives more and more feedback from the field. So if you are looking for online documentation either for in-house use or as guides or checklists for your clients - you'll be doing yourself a favor by spending some time evaluating if Process.st meets your needs.

Andrea from Smart Move Property Management, Inc

Love Process St

I believe you should remember nothing and have a checklist for everything. It keeps us in line.

Pros

I love 1) Conditional logic, 2) Dynamic Due Dates, 3) The ability to assign tasks 4) I love that tasks can have videos, links, text, whatever I need to customize it.

Cons

1) I wish I could print out to-do lists for the day. 2) Trying to find archived lists can be a little difficult in my opinion 3) I kinda wish I would move or color code the blue tiles so that I can see more high priority tasks first.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

Conditional logic and dynamic due dates Plus I like the lay out better

Cameron from Furniture

Industry: Building Materials

Rev up your Business process's

If ending the constant degradation of your business as it grows and as you employee new people to do what you used to do you must have tools that give your new staff all the good stuff that was running around your head an made your business grow. It is completely unrealistic to expect employees to remember all the things that are instinctive to you. process street empowers you to communicate all this stuff and constantly update the Policies and procedures as any new conflict event happens to help reduce re -occurrence.

Pros

Its very easy to learn. Great interface . Process Street is updating constantly and are good at listening to user feed back.

Cons

Nothing really to put here other then the fact that the billing and user configuration area really needs improving so that Admin has better controls over who should be Professional account holders.

Kallie from EDS

Couldn't do my job without it

Customer service is amazing and quick. Takes time upfront to learn the software, but you have great support along the way

Pros

Allowed us to go paperless in our case management Streamline processes, increases accountability, drastically limits back and forth on email or other platforms Not one size fits all- you can adjust and make it exactly what you want and need for your organization

Cons

App still needs some work, but its brand new and will get there I would like more functionality with tasks Auto assign function doesn't work the way we need it too.

Most reliable tool for document management

Document management and sharing between the teams.

Pros

Process Street application is the best tool that is available so far in the market. We can store our project information like documents just at one place and share them with the team members. It is the most versatile tool having the bunch of smart features that will assist you in project management. Easy set up and integration with your other document editing tool.

Cons

There still need to develop a mobile application of Process Street as in Today's world mobile phones are becoming also the part of businesses.

Logan from OIC

Taking a Walk Down the Street

I was put in charge of a project for the company I am working for to organize a sort of training platform to bring new employees up to speed with company procedures and operation processes. Having process street recommended to me by a business professional, I began to dig through it and learn how it functioned. I was thoroughly impressed by the capacity that Process Street allowed a user to input information with ease, collaborate with others, and create an organized, bullet point-style checklist to outline tasks. Process Street is a very useful tool to collect your thoughts and, lay out a step-by-step pathway to success.

Pros

- Price: Free with unlimited archiving. Archiving allows for clutter-free homepages too! - Clean Cut: The overall design is pleasing to work with and represents the creativity as well as the business professional clarity, that Process Street offers. - Ease: The learning curve is low, and the ability to use this platform is quite simple

Cons

One thing I found that was an inconvenience was when I would want to put in a new image in the beginning of a template but had already filled it with multiple text, image, and video blocks. This would require me to drag it upward, which typically isn't an issue, just time consuming. However, I couldn't simply drag it upward and let the screen fly by, I had to continually "shake" the image upload block upward to keep it moving. Just something to look into, and possibly inserting other files like media files directly into spots on the template instead of automatically on the very bottom of the template.

Marie from Improvizations, Inc

Team Time Saver, Individual Life Saver

From an Accounting and HR perspective, it's a life saver. Repetative and team tasks GET DONE. Over all, sales to cash process are tracked. Continuous improvement is also made easy.

Pros

My 'most like' is definitely the Customer Support and ease of use.

Cons

Some integrations are limited, however Customer Support listens to needs and new feature/integrations are always happening.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

Ease of use, support reviews.

Game Changer

Pros

I spent a lot of time trying to find a way to quickly and easily document a process, then have the ability to execute it repeatedly AND modify it at any time. Process.St does all of that and does it very, very well. Been using for about a year and absolutely love it.

Cons

Not much to dislike - great interface, functionality. I really can't think of a single complaint and I use it daily.

 Dominique from IUTUM

The best process and checklist mapping tool for dummies

Let's be frank: only companies who have great processes running smoothly will survive. Having a tool that captures this and shares your checklist with your collaborators are really what a company needs. Well, I study many process tools and BPM techniques. TL;DR Process street strips all complexity and goes directly to the essence of a process, checklist: easy deployment, easily changeable and very collaborative and integrated with the tools you already use

Pros

Ease of use Integration with your tools via zapier Drag & drop editor Variables!

Cons

Not having an app yet to manage in a mobile way

Nikkie from Fluent Forever

Great product, a few hiccups but overall great to work with!

Overall my experience has been great since my login issue was correct. I would recommend Process Street as it is a fantastic way to manage workflows!

Pros

Process Street is very easy to use, and organized well. Very stable, I have have experienced almost no downtime with this product, or any loss of data with my forms.

Cons

There was a slight glitch with my ability to log in and save items in my inbox but that was the ONLY issue I've had. Process Street support was great in working with me to get that back online.

Laura from Focused Directions

Very helpful software that has my business running smoothly

Really good! They've also asked me for input which is nice.

Pros

Can define internal business processes so my assistant can execute them with minimal guidance. I can see what my assistant has accomplished.

Cons

The logic flow is a little difficult and they want me to pay more for additional functionality. I'd like to get these advanced features for the same price. Giving even more visibility into what's been accomplished would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Process Street

Ease of use, meeting my requirements, cost

Brett from TBHC Delivers

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent for Collaboration

Beautifully simple and responsive. I've used it for new team member onboarding for a year and a half and Process Street helps me avoid a sea of onboarding process documents.

Pros

Easy to get others using it and helping modify checklists since it is so simple. That's been important for us since we can rope in several areas of expertise directly, bypassing a painful email back and forth game for each step of our process.

Cons

Not ideal for database. I use our process checklists as records of onboarding once each team member becomes fully functional, and there aren't many ways to organize archived checklists. Needs more report generation options as well.