• Pros

• "Easy to use. Customer service is outstanding. Waivers customization is simple"

• "Easy to use, great customer service, excellent price, easy to setup. Great record keeping as well"

• "Online storage of waivers, and easy integration with booking engine, customers like it a lot.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Cons

• "Don't have any cons to the software. It is very easy to use and guests don't have any issue signing waivers. We also use this on our tablets in the store"

• "Least? There is nothing I can think of that Smartwaiver did not already address. No cons come to mind"

• "I wish that on the waiver search interface there were options to search by categories other than last name and birthday. For example, it would be helpful to be able to search for first name. "

Browse Smartwaiver Reviews

Kimberly from The VOID

Easy to Waive

Pros

Easy, digital waivers for an escape room style business. We use smartwaiver for every guest, every day, and it usually takes about 5-7 minutes for the guest to fill our waivers for a full party of adults and minors.

Cons

I dislike that this software is dependent on wifi. No internet means no waiver and that means guest flow is a no-go

Response from SW Development

Replied September 2019

Hi Kimberly Glad to hear that Smartwaiver is working out for your business online. With the latest free Smartwaiver Kiosk app, you can use the software OFFLINE too. Check out our Support Page here: https://support.smartwaiver.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001610007-Using-the-Smartwaiver-Kiosk-App-Offline-

Shelby from Keweenaw Adventure Company

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! No need for any other waiver software... don't recreate the wheel!!

Made our transition from paper waivers to digital a pretty darn doable project! Allows for our customers to pre-registeter and save time during the check-in process. Gives us great tracking for demographics and how-they-heard, etc.

Pros

The customer service was fantastic in helping us set up all our paper waivers into digital form. They've been prompt with every question we've had, and hands-on in helping updating waiver fields. They've worked with us to customize our pricing (which is comparable to paper waivers!) and they are overall just great. Customers additionally constantly comment on what a slick and snazzy system it is! Plus it's integrated fully with our reservation system, Flybook - an extra bonus!!

Smarwaiver is a simple and effective tool for managing waivers in a business setting.

Easily keeps track of signed waivers as well as has an app that allows customers to review and sign straight from a tablet at my company.

Pros

I really enjoy Smartwaiver and all its many tools. For example, I appreciate that it gives specific information about the signed waivers, such as flagging waivers for review when a minors surname is different from that of the adult who is signing the waiver for them. That and similar functionalities really help streamline the waiver process.

Cons

Chris from AquaAdventureTours, Inc.

Smartwaiver has been an absolute godsend for our adventure boating business-we look like pros again!

Pros

It's not only super easy for our guests to use when making their reservations online, it's just as easy and reliable for dockside walk-up reservations. No more pages blowing in the wind, no more pens that don't work, no more passing clipboards around and no more scanning waivers at the end of the day/week/month/year! Very straightforward to set up, no coding needed (from a users perspective). And it's very flexible and customizable, you can use your own language if you have a waiver you're already working with. We had our waiver online and testing in less than 30 mins. One of the true joys of working with this software is knowing that the people who back it are pros. We've been using Smartwaiver for a few months, and any time we've wanted to make a change, support staff have been either immediately accessible (during business hours) or have the issue resolved by the next morning. Always friendly and helpful!

Sam from Keweenaw Adventure Company

What an awesome way to simplify our waivers!

Saves us time and money!

Pros

The customer service support was fantastic. They worked with us to convert all our paper waivers (about 1/2 dozen) into digital format and helped to customize all the proper fields/questions. The program is super easy to use and I can't think of any ways to improve it!

Erik from Extended Horizons Scuba Inc

Smartwaiver makes waiver capture WAY FASTER!

Storage of paper waivers and then having to look them up is a thing of the past. Access is decentralized so any of my staff can see the waivers by logging in

Pros

Easy to use. Customer service is outstanding. Waivers customization is simple

Eric from Lake Geneva Canopy Tours

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

End of the paper trail and speeds up check in time

Make the switch and you won't be disappointed.

Ian from Climb So iLL

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Smartwaiver makes waiver collection and management EASY

Pros

We love being able to point our customers straight to our custom digital waiver for them to fill out on their smart phones. We used to have to ask customers to print pdf's and fill out our waiver manually. It was a real barrier to entry and now we don't have to worry about losing business because people can't print their waiver!

Cons

Setup is a bit awkward at first. Once you learn the software it's simple to make changes to your online form.

Shannon from Plus One Virtual Solutions. LLC

All-in-One Solution to Creating and Processing Waivers

I've had a great experience with SmartWaiver and would definitely recommend it to others.

Pros

I use Smartwaiver to get permission from case study participants to use their information. Smartwaiver makes the process super easy. From setup to getting the waivers signed, everything was seamless. They even asked questions in the setup that I hadn't even considered. Very thorough and much appreciated. The price point is great.

Cons

I've been using the software for approximately 2 months and haven't had any issues. It's been smooth sailing so far.

Matthew from Skyline Eco-Adventures

Jessica from Montclair Bread Company

Super easy to use to create multiple waivers

Pros

I like being able to create many waivers, to make copies of those waivers if you need to make a slight adjustment. It is easy to add in check boxes and spots for people to initial. It seems to be easy for customers to fill it out

Cons

I wish you had the option to print out a waiver for people to sign in person if they are not able to use a computer. I know you can set up a kiosk for them but sometimes it is just easier to get them to sign it right there.

Rachel from Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Very easy to setup and use!

Pros

It is a great way to get guests up doing their participation attainment before arriving on site. It speeds up the checkin process a lot.

Cons

We have multiple kiosks and it is not easy to figure out which one I updated when looking at the ipad itself.

Jennifer from LAUSD

I use this software for my business.

Work flow problems eliminated

Pros

Cons

Mobile device view is tough, when people sign a waiver it takes a few minutes to show up online, and I'm not sure if customers completed it accurately before we leave, unless I hover over their shoulder and watch.

Michael from The Escape OKC LLC

By far the best waiver system

Pros

Setup took almost no effort and time. I emailed SmartWaiver my current waiver and they had it converted literally 10 minutes later. The app setup takes seconds and once it's set up, it's really simple and clear to clients. Follow-up support issues have been handled quickly and completely.

Cons

We're a high-volume business so the cost is on the high end, but it's completely worth it.