What are SubHub users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SubHub software through verified user reviews

• icon"And have been an amazing partner for us throughout the two years we have used them. And their pricing works as your company grows which was what lead us to them."
  • icon"Each issue that has come up has been resolved quickly and effectively."
  • icon"Great product for subscription based companies."
  • icon"Can be intimidating at first until you get used to it."
  • icon"This is a little annoying because some clients just want one course, not be part of all the site, and they have to fill the form just to access the course and sometimes is overwhelming for them."
  • icon"Other than that, I really don't have any major complaints at this time."

Browse all SubHub Reviews

• Have you used SubHub and would like to share your experience with others?

Eliaquim

May 2022

SubHub has been a game changer for sure

I am a solo teacher. I have never worked with anyone else, and I will probably not work with anyone else other than my students. I teach one-on-one lessons. But I have launched a subscription service on the side so that I could have more income security. SubHub is that solution. I don't have a lot of members, but the current members are very pleased with the website. They think I am actually a great programmer! SubHub is an instant credibility booster for a solo operator like me.

Pros

I do like everything about SubHub. First, it's very easy to manage my website using their system. Whenever I need help, I can go to the tutorials — both written and recorded — and find a step-by-step solution. So far, I have found all answers to my questions in the tutorial section. And whenever I need extra help, support comes in quickly. They respond quickly, they are attentive, and their extremely effective. SubHub also has a course platform. I don't really sell courses. But I have made a few and included them in the membership to make it more valuable. And the course platform is functional, easy to use, and — if you sell courses — can become quite profitable. Oh, and I also sell ebooks on my site through Subhub's e-commerce functionality.

Cons

There isn't really anything that I don't like about SubHub. If I have to point out anything, I would say the general user interface looks solid, but a bit outdated. I mean, it looks "old". But it has never had any impact on my experience with them. I have used other software and products that were shiny and good-looking but not as functional as SubHub's.

Reasons for choosing SubHub

Ease of use, looks, and functions.

Reasons for switching to SubHub

SendOwl is a good shopping cart but it was not made to manage subscriptions.

Response from SubHub

Hi Eli. Thanks for your review. It meant a lot to the team.

Replied July 2022

Thanks Subhub

Excellent. Glad I made the switch. I am just getting more into the support documentation so I am understanding more :) takes time. I am interacting with their support team weekly are they are bare none the best of I used on any site/platform.

Pros

The best part about any software product is its customer support. These guys are wonderful. Efficient and patient. I am new to the online business and they have held my hand well :) I love that the platform is fast to load. I also love the Courses module although I have not implemented yet. But soon. The ease of use for the member is excellent.

Cons

I wish it was a little more intuitive. I am a newbie as well so I have limited experience. I would like an easier page editor :)

Reasons for choosing SubHub

My designer actually built a Shopify site as well and it would don't work for our purposes. Thanks again Subhub.

Reasons for switching to SubHub

My designer felt Subhub was a better membership platform that could grow as I was . He was

Response from SubHub

Hi Steve Thanks so much for your review. It means a lot to the team. You're always a pleasure to work with.

Replied March 2021

Debbie

I had such high hopes

Pros

The tech support is quick and helpful as we had an ongoing help ticket for months. Once you are accustomed to the software, it becomes easier to navigate.

Cons

It is not user friendly like other membership sites. It's clunky. There should be easier copy/paste, drag/drop options. It took 2 tech savvy pros to get the site up and running, with countless hours involved. There is just so much lacking.

Cost

Response from SubHub

Hi Debbie, Thanks for sharing your frustration. We're sorry that we have fallen short of your expectations. We recognise our platform has some drawbacks and the team has been working to make improvements to our functionality and ease of use. We do try to compensate by offering very hands on support. Thanks for sticking with us.

SubHub Makes Membership Websites Easy

SubHub has been amazing to work with and they always respond quickly to any issues or questions I have.

Pros

SubHub allows me to easily (as a non-techie) to create a membership website without needing to hire a team of web developers.

Cons

Despite not being very technical, I would have liked to see more options in the available templates to make the site look and feel more how I wanted.

Reasons for choosing SubHub

Out of all the different sites I looked into, SubHub seemed to be the easiest to work with, and I was right.

Reasons for switching to SubHub

I wanted a better system for recurring memberships.

Response from SubHub

Hi Steve, Thanks for your review. Our team agrees we need more design options! Behind the scenes, we have been working very hard to soon launch a live editor that will provide more design flexibility. We always enjoy getting tickets from you.

Adam

SubHub the Spectacular

Overall my experience with SubHub has been extraordinary. My business is not ordinary and I have worked closely with SubHub to solve problems and customize the platform to help make me successful. They have been kind and patient with me at times I needed to learn how things work- or to explain what I needed in terms of the out-of-the-ordinary to improve my ability to administer the site and my customer's ability to use it.

Pros

Member groups (for access) and subscription types are the heart of my E-learning business. The logic associated with creating and managing these elements of the platform are the most important things- and this is an area that evolved to work very well for me.

Cons

There are certain things that simply cannot easily be done in terms of modifying the template to "prettify" things on the site. These changes require SubHub intervention.

Reasons for choosing SubHub

The most important reason I chose SubHub over other products was that after speaking with this initially there were willing to work with me on a non-standard project. In the beginning my business was still not clearly defined in all areas and I needed to learn how SubHub works so that I could even begin to ask the right questions and move in the right direction. This took time and patience on their side- and to their credit, they were willing to invest that energy. The price point was also nice, but the first reason above was far more important.

Response from SubHub

Thanks Adam! We always enjoying working with you.

Replied March 2022

Patrik

Industry: Information Services

A membership solution easy to love!

We have been with Subhub for almost two years and very often I come to think of how little we have been working with the site since the start. Gone are the days when we needed to update the software every week and always keeping out for plugin conflicts. Hassle free days and happy members!

Pros

Subhub is more than just a software. The team behind this product are fantastic! Always helpful and they take the time to explain, help and suggest different solutions when needed. I always feel welcome and know my website are in good hands. For the membership part, we have been using LOTS of different membership scripts and plugins through the years. When landing here at Subhub, finally we could release the burden of software updates and complex setups. They have excellent tutorials about using the software and are always helpful if you have any questions. Did I mention I sleep well at night knowing all is just working around the clock? :)

Cons

Systems like Subhub don't have all shiny features as an Open Source solution (like Wordpress). On the other hand, that is also what makes this so stable and robust to use.

Reasons for switching to SubHub

Took too much time to keep updated.

Response from SubHub

Thanks Patrik! The team loved your review!

Replied March 2022

Industry: Publishing

February 2022

SubHub review

Overall, if you have a lot of content that needs to be behind a paywall, SubHub is a good way to publish your content and control who has access to it.

Pros

The SubHub platform is pretty intuitive, especially if you've used other WYSIWIG HTML editors, and it does a good job keeping track of all of our members and who has access to what content. One thing that stands out is the customer support, though- support team is very responsive so when there are issues (which of course there always will be with any platform) they get back quickly and can usually figure out what's going on pretty quickly.

Cons

The store for physical items is very basic, and doesn't have a lot of flexibility or features that many other store platforms have. So if selling physical items is important to your business, you might consider making your "store" link go to a Shopify or other store platform. Other than that it's pretty good.

Response from SubHub

Thanks Andrew! We appreciate the feedback.

Replied May 2022

April 2022

Excelente producto y excelente servicio!!!

El servicio de atención al cliente que he recibido es incuestionable e incomparable con cualquier otro servicio que haya utilizado. También están constantemente mejorando, actualizando y construyendo su plataforma, lo que también me da confianza en el futuro, ya que siempre nos gusta hacer lo mismo en nuestro negocio.

Pros

Encuentro que los productos de Subhub son fáciles de usar y el equipo de Subhub es rápido, profesional, agradable y está dedicado a ayudar a sus clientes a usar sus productos con éxito. También encontré que el producto es intuitivo de usar y no requirió mucho aprendizaje inicial para poner en marcha mi sitio web.

Cons

Ocasionalmente, el editor web incorporado puede tener un poco de fallas, pero siempre he encontrado que el equipo de SubHub responde y corrige rápidamente cualquier falla que pueda surgir. Además, a medida que el producto madura, rara vez hay problemas técnicos.

Response from SubHub

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Replied May 2022

Sub Hub Membership Builder

Sub Hub solved our problem of giving public access to a breakdown and 'taster' of our membership offer. Prospective clients were able to see quickly the benefits of taking out membership and how to do so, without having to request more information from us. The membership page worked equally as well. Support is outstanding.

Pros

The features enabled us to create an appealing and easy-to-navigate membership site. The support while building our site was outstanding and it has continued to be so during our launch - it was worth us signing up to the 'done-for-you' option, as this allowed us to copy the format in the various sections, rather than building them from scratch.

Cons

I found the promo code and redemption code system a little confusing but the support was always there to help.

Response from SubHub

Thanks Steve. Much appreciated!

Replied January 2022

Brian

August 2022

Superior Customer Service

I use SubHub for my real estate investor community. People can connect in the forums and answer questions. We also use it to host courses, videos, e-books, and blog articles.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. The changes occur instantly. But my favorite aspect of SubHub is the customer service. The team is very responsive, and they are committed to working with me until I have a clear resolution on something.

Cons

I originally did not want a "news feed" but I'm starting to feel this could be an attractive feature for members.

Response from SubHub

Hi Brian Thanks for your comments and feedback. We're so happy to be able to support you!

Replied August 2022

Megan

Subhub's Customer Service is Excellent!

Subhub's customer service is outstanding! They respond to emails almost immediately. They take my requests and issues seriously and have always been able to resolve any issues I have with my site. If I need custom work done, they have been available to help. We recently hired a web designer to re-design our site for us (because we wanted it completely custom). She was amazed at how well the team at Subhub responded to her and helped throughout the process. She had initially wanted me to transfer to a Wordpress site, but after one conversation with Subhub, she understood why I will never go anywhere else. My site is custom, beautiful, and we couldn't be happier!

Pros

Subhub is easy to use. I have several members on my team that post weekly to our site. The editor is intuitive and easy to use. We also love that it is now mobile optimized. 50% of our users are on mobile, so this is huge for us. Subhub was the only platform we found that has multi-memberships and a store that work together.

Cons

There are limits to how custom you can make the site. But we've always been able to find work arounds and make it work. I also really dislike Mailchimp and would like another email provider integrated into the site.

Reasons for choosing SubHub

We needed something that could have multiple membership levels and a store that was attractive. I had worked for a company previously that used Wordpress. With every plugin update, we would have major issues. Plus the store was hard to use and ugly. I also wanted something that I could update and fix myself without hiring a coder or developer with every little thing. Subhub fills all these needs plus more.

Response from SubHub

Thanks so much for your review! The team loves helping our customers be successful with with SubHub!!

Replied May 2021

Carol

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

9 years and I still LOVE Subhub!

Subhub has been a university of techie training for this non-techie. The support team has been WONDERFUL (e.g., Toby, Louise, Jeanne, Beverly...). I feel like I have "friends," ready to help with any website questions or challenges. I've had some health challenges, but Subhub has always been dependable–whether I work daily, weekly, or periodically on the website. Although we've had a number of unusual challenges and occasional glitches, Subhub has been the perfect tool to reach a global audience. We started with a Subhub template and eventually paid for a customized site. I did the research on some specific graphics, sent in some drawings with detailed explanations, and Subhub's developers produced a home page that still makes us happy and still attracts visitors to our email list. (www.ReadersTheaterAllYear.com)

Pros

I started Subhub as a non-techie with a heart to help teachers with a membership site. Subhub simplified my life and helped me grow in my technical skills. We've been on the old Subhub platform with our website since 2010 (although we updated to the mobile-friendly version later when that became available). I still like the organization and flexibility of the software because it allows me to serve my caring community of teachers more effectively. It self-organizes the content automatically according to what I want. The fact that someone else is managing it (for technical issues, updates, etc.) instead of me having to hire a webmaster makes it so simple. It has been quite dependable and works effectively for our global audience. In fact, even without advertising, somehow Subhub's SEO has brought in email subscribers and members from many nations. I'm amazed.

Cons

We've had some glitches/growing pains with the old platform that we're on. I REALLY wish that some of the features in the new platform could be included in the old platform. Changing platforms is very complicated, though. The one thing that has been a bit of a challenge for us on the old platform is the Store. For some reason the store downloads on this old platform require sending an email link with the download. That has been a problem for some of our sales since people couldn't find that link, so we will probably close the Subhub Store and link to our TpT store instead. IF the Subhub Store on this old platform gets updated we can always reopen the Subhub store. :)

Reasons for choosing SubHub

I chose Subhub because Membergate seemed to be more "clunky" according to reviews and it catered toward Microsoft users. (We have a Mac.) I chose Subhub over WishList Member because I wrote a former Subhub site user who switched to WishList Member. He encouraged me to STAY WITH SUBHUB because he was having lots of challenges working with a webmaster and getting his content organized the way he desired. He left Subhub MANY years ago because he thought it was taking too long for Subhub to make the changes that he desired. (We haven't had many changes, but when we have made them it usually took longer than than what we were hoping.) Now, I think Subhub and the team have spoiled me. :) The only thing better for me would probably be the NEW Subhub platform. :)

Response from SubHub

Hi Carol, Thank you for taking the time to post your review of us. You've always been a pleasure to support. And hold a special place in our company as a long time client.

Replied October 2019

Andy

Industry: Online Media

Easy to use membership site platform with minimal tech skills required

SubHub allows me to get on with publishing content, knowing that payment and back-end processes are well handled and reliable. On the rare occasion when I need support, it arrives quickly and with excellent follow-up.

Pros

It was easy to configure and set up my website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on Subhub. That was back in 2008 and I've been using Subhub ever since to host the site. Payment processes are easily integrated and have proven reliable.

Cons

It would be good to have more customisation options, and more choice of which other software to integrate with. For example, Mailchimp is supported but not other popular email autoresponders such as Aweber. Maybe Zapier could create the bridge for this to happen but I haven't yet investigated. An integrated affiliate management system is commonplace with a lot of membership site builders and that would be a useful addition rather than having to use iDev Affiliate as a third party plugin

Reasons for choosing SubHub

Reasonable price and a system that promised (and has delivered) to be easy to use and require minimal technical skills to get set up. Probably there are many other options available now compared with 2008, but I haven't seen a reason to change from Subhub

Response from SubHub

Thanks Andy for the feedback! We are actually about to release our Zapier integration! Allowing more integration options will be a priority this year for us.

Kiya

An online business dream come true

Really amazing. I shocked myself and with the help of this world class support team I am managing + creating my own website and running my online business solo which feels very freeing and empowering.

Pros

I can actually use it. The customer service is impeccable. It has great functionality without being overly confusing.

Cons

Some glitches and inconsistencies have caused mild frustration. Not consistent across all browsers. Difficult to size, style and space font and videos.

Reasons for switching to SubHub

A business partner told me about Sub Hub and suggested I make the switch to a membership specific software so I didn't have to deal with all of the extra plug ins, updates and maintenance.

Response from SubHub

Hi Kiya, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It's been a pleasure to work and support you in building your website. The team has loved watching you take ownership of your site and stamp it with your own brand of energetic motivation and positivity.

Replied July 2019

Cheryl

Excellent Customer Service

Customer service is outstanding!!! They respond quickly, efficiently, provide screen prints to help resolve your issue. They always follow up! I am so pleased with their support and how friendly and supportive they all are.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and the FAQ's always help me out when I have an issue. I like the submission form for all my users. Its simplistic and they can easily select an option and pay immediately. Yeah!!

Cons

I would like to have the flexibility of changing the layout for my cell phone, so it looks proportional. I would like to have the option of creating a blank page w/o the menu being displayed for a landing page I would like to have the option to change specific colors of buttons without changing the button color on every page. I think the membership page and the main page photos should be independent of each other, so photos can be interchanged easily on both pages w/o calling customer service. I like to change photos when my photographer is available and better photos are taken. These are just suggestions. On my other websites these options are available to me - the user.

Reasons for choosing SubHub

I was pleased with the samples (different websites) you provided when I was looking at the different options available to me. It was also a very reasonable monthly price.

Response from SubHub

Thanks Cheri!!! It's great to see how you've made the site your own. Thanks for the feedback. We will be working on adding landing pages to our functionality!

Replied March 2021

Rebecca

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Just what we needed to take our business to the next level

We needed to develop a subscription based platform to provide the many offerings we have in support of a social influencer based brand. It is the central hub for all things related to our business, so end users can find everything in one place. Once built, it has worked seamlessly for this purpose. The build was a challenge because of the first account manager we had, but once we got a new one, things happened quickly and everything turned out beautifully.

Pros

The many features offered as part of the website, the ability to integrate pretty much any service/program, ease of use for our end users. Above all else, the fact that we could design a unique website for our business while integrating the subscription features and not look like a cookie cutter website.

Cons

The back office took some getting used to. If you have anything developed for you, it's always a bit of a wait to get on the developers calendar.

Reasons for choosing SubHub

The others all felt like cookie cutters and we would've still had to built another website to house a lot of our content. Subhub allows you to build anything and everything you want in one convenient location while offering some things behind the veil of subscription and others publicly.

Response from SubHub

Hi Rebecca, Glad we could help you move forward on your membership website.

Replied October 2019

Kevin

STOP YOUR SEARCH... SUBHUB IS THE REAL DEAL!

Pros

Way too many to list. 'Likes' are quite subjective. I will say this... for an individual with a baseline skill of navigating technology, the SubHub platform was really easy to learn. This is huge as I'm constantly on the back-end of the site and learned quickly how to navigate my way around. HUGE plus!

Cons

I suppose if I had to choose something, it would be not being able to send separate "welcome emails' for the different levels of subscription we offer. I wouldn't be surprised if the SubHub developers create an option for this in the near future based off my conversation with them regarding this topic.

Reasons for choosing SubHub

SubHub and their staff won my business. Before deciding which membership site to host our content, I did my dudiligence & research. I was able to communicate with SubHub both via email AND over the phone. They answered all of my questions and provided insights & recommendations which proved immensely value. With the membership site now live, I have the opportunity to look back and assess the creative journey. SubHub was able to bring my entire concept & vision to life - to an ever greater extent than I originally visioned. THAT... does not happen very often.

Response from SubHub

Thanks Kevin. It's a pleasure to work with you.

Lisa

Great option for small businesses

The whole process of creating the site went very smoothly and it functions beautifully. The SubHub team works hard to help their clients be successful with their websites.

Pros

We chose to have SubHub custom design our site and it was well worth it - they did a beautiful job. Once you learn your way around, it's easy to use. Most importantly, when you have questions or need assistance, the support team is always super helpful. This allows us to manage the site ourselves at a reasonable cost, while still have the technical support we need from time to time.

Cons

While SubHub is often upgrading and adding features, there have been times that we've discovered our site could not function as we wished it to (without paying for additional custom features), and it is somewhat limited as far as integrating with other 3rd party applications.

Response from SubHub

Lisa thanks for your review. It's been a pleasure to help you build and grow your website. We're working to improve our integrations and always try to compensate with exceptional support.

Pierre S

Industry: Publishing

Subhub helped me create a website to boost my brand. The site is currently performing well .

Convenient way to post review

Pros

SERVICE SOUGHT Subhub helped me create a website which is currently performing well the function of boosting my brand's image. This is the major need I had at the time. THINGS I BENEFIT FROM SUBHUB WEBSITE DESIGN - Friendly support on my website and blog. - 24/7 monitoring is another feature I enjoy. - Unlimited number of pages. - Unlimited number of members. - Security and Backups Expert. WHAT BUSINESS SOLUTION I GOT FROM SUBHUB - I needed a website to boost my brand and I got subhub. - Subhub gave me a platform for my gifting. - My brand has now got the professional look I wanted. - The website is accessible though mobile and pc devices. - I can connect my posts on my website with my social media accounts easily. MY PERCEPTION OF THE JOB DONE - The layout of the website has a very inviting appeal. - I fell in love with the aesthetic appeal right from the start. - The website did not take too long to complete. Very timely.

Cons

The pricing for website building, but it is worth it. In any case, I have not seen another company offering such a great service at a lower price.

Response from SubHub

Hi Pierre, Thanks so much for your review!

Chet

Time used: Free Trial

March 2011

A great solution to create your own membership website

With this company becoming my primary income two years ago I wanted to ensure that I selected a provide who would be there, a reputable company with strong service & performance and a system that allowed me the creativity and freedom to design the site I needed & wanted. I am in the process of launching a 2nd Members Website and so I have done a little research recently to ensure that SubHub will still deliver on my needs and based on everything I am reading & finding out - I am ready to launch this new site with SubHub again. I have no hesitation recommending SubHub to others!

Pros

I launched my own business - primarily based around/on a membership website. I did a fair amount of research and found SubHub. I am pleased I went with their services as two+ years later I have a strong web community with several hundred paying member/subscribers and more than 530 articles. The tools provided you by SubHub allows you to create a site with little computer knowledge. I do like the fact that I can enable the HTML function on each article to customize if I wish to. It has all the features & functions I think you could want in a members website including free hosting, video & audio support, integration with payment providers, levels of membership, pay per view access and a complete online storefront. SubHub customer service has been very responsive and helpful, and your account comes with a robust set of PDF how-to guides and the 'Owners Club' where you learn great ideas on building & managing your online community.

Cons

It is fairly minor but I find the Forum feature to be a bit lacking in aesthetics and function. If this were a critical component to me, I would either launch a sub-domain for my Forum and use perhaps a PHP product like phpBB. Other than that I have not really found any other downsides or deficits with the SubHub system.

Cathie

Industry: Broadcast Media

Best Membership Platform

We are an online media and magazine platform with paying and non paying members. We are able to connect our payments email and social media through SubHub and if we have questions or changes we need to make SubHub is right there immediately to help us. Superb customer service!

Pros

SubHub was one of the best decisions we made when deciding on a membership platform for our website. They were super helpful with the setup. Answered everyone of our questions right away. And have been an amazing partner for us throughout the two years we have used them. And their pricing works as your company grows which was what lead us to them

Cons

we haven’t found any problems with them at all.

Reasons for choosing SubHub

Their customer service and their ability to create a platform that would work for our company at an affordable price

Response from SubHub

Thank you Cathie for the review and feedback.

Jo

Basic software that works with unbeatable customer service.

I really like subhub. I use a lot of softwares in my business and I like how simple and trustworthy sub hub is. Some of my other softwares feel like a full time job just checking they’re working as they should but with SubHub I barely have to ink about it, which is a good sign!

Pros

The customer service is just second to non. It works the way it should and I trust it to just get on with its job. I don’t have to babysit it to make sure the features are still working. The very few times there’s been an issue (and normally it’s user error on my end) customer support have fixed it really quickly.

Cons

In an ideal world I’d have more reports to see what my customers were doing in the site and the ability to send auto emails on anniversaries or if people haven’t logged in in a while.

Response from SubHub

Thanks Jo! The team appreciates your review.

Replied May 2021

Jake

Fantastic Product With Superb Customer Service!

It's a major player in the online part of our business and eventually, 90% of what we do will be online anyway. So I'm very hopeful for the future and feel confident that I am working with such a terrific company.

Pros

SubHub is constantly improving and updating this software and since the recent facelift, they made I couldn't be happier with this service. Their customer service has always been extremely professional, prompt to respond to my questions or concerns, and always helpful when it comes to improving my experience.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to give my customers the option to stream our videos to their televisions straight from the website platform for ease of viewing. Other than that, I really don't have any major complaints at this time.

Response from SubHub

Hi Jake, Thanks for this review. It's a pleasure working with you and watching you grow your business on SubHub!

Celeste

All Inclusive Platform for Building an Effective Membership Site with Actual Phone Support!

List is already included.

Pros

I am not a tech person at all, and one the most important features in any service for me is customer service. I know you have been there when you sign up for something that indicated you will get ALL the help you need, but soon learn that all that really means is that you can e-mail the team at any time and wait for a day or two for a response. . . And so on. . Well, with Subhub you can schedule as many phone support calls as you wish to help guide you through the process of building your site. These are the features that I really like and recommend: 1.) Phone support 2.) E-mail support in real-time, complete with personalized, step-by-step instructional videos 3.) Quick troubleshooting with design and programming team 4.) An ALL inclusive platform that has EVERYTHING you need in a one stop shop experience! a.) A Store to sell your products b.) A digital delivery service ~ products are automatically e-mailed to customers upon payment.! c.) An option to create your own affiliate program with their partner and integrate it on your site so that tracking is all done for you! d.) Access to all members e-mails to send out specials and updates. e.) Upload videos from Vimeo with embed code. Very EASY! f.) Pricing for all of this to start your journey is less, PLUS you get a 14 Day Trial! I highly recommend you taking them up on the 14 Day Trial! You will be HAPPY!

Cons

Sometimes I was challenged with a few limitations of what the software could or could not create for my site, but all the perks I do receive clearly outweighs this downfall.

Response from SubHub

Hi Celeste, Thanks for this review! As you have experienced, our support team really loves to help our customers!!

Megan

Industry: Graphic Design

Amazing Customer Service

My overall experience with Subhub has been very positive. I needed a platform where I could offer multiple levels of memberships, plus an online store. Everything connects so well and we are very satisfied with the software. The customer service cannot be beat. They respond quickly to questions. They listen to feedback and suggestions. They solve all of my issues - even the ones that I caused! They are always very polite and patient. Highly recommend!

Pros

I have been using Subhub for my website for many years. They are easy to work with and always willing to help whenever there are any issues. They have regular updates and listen to their clients of what is needed.

Cons

We haven't had any negative experiences with Subhub.

Response from SubHub

Thank you Megan! It's been a pleasure to work with you.

SubHub