• Pros

• "WorkDrive is a super intuitive cloud storage solution that is very affordable. It's easy to use as a team and for clients as we share files."

• "The ability to store and manage my files collaboratively from anywhere in the world"

• "It's secure, as many sharing options like public with time-based URL's (or permanent). The search is fast, has version control and meta data about how many times a file is downloaded or viewed."

• Cons

• "The tool still has some aspects of understanding a little complicated, but they have a highly competent support in the aid for clarifications"

• "It was really what we were looking for, so there aren't that many cons. It would be nice to have more options as we share files. When the person opened it, a timestamp, for instance."

• "The desktop app is downloading all files locally. I would be nice when you can stream the files because I don't want files physically on my machine."

Browse Zoho WorkDrive Reviews

Mark from Huf Consultancy

How To Take The Headache Out Of Driving Your Team.

My team really benefits from TeamDrive for all the reasons mentioned above. My experience with TeamDrive overall has been really good. The current Zoho TeamDrive support team is swift, to the point and friendly if you have a question of any kind. I have autism and am sometimes not that quick on the uptake, the team has been, and still is, really patient with me. Thanks team Zoho.

Pros

Having tried many tools out there, I can now say that I finally found an outstanding solution in Zoho Team Drive that suits and benefits my team. What did it for me are the instant notifications, no longer having to send files as attachments, the draft functionality is really handy. Separation of private and public space is included, which is not a given with other products I tested. What I liked most is the integration with other Zoho products. So, if you are already using Zoho products, I would recommend adding Team Drive to your account. Disclosure, I was part of the beta test. I mention this because my feedback was really appreciated and I could see small tweaks here and there being made in a fashionable time frame. Which gave me a good feeling. First proper testing and then release a new version. Basically how it should always be done, anywhere but not always happens. Zoho has solid but still rapid development in their DNA.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is fair but always hard to answer the question. Obviously, I like the software and would suggest everyone give it a try. What it is currently lacking but I know it is coming, so not an issue for me is what would be described as "Infinite Sync" that would make it possible to access your files in TeamDrive without them being physically on your computer. I think everyone would agree that is an awesome feature, coming to your TeamDrive in the near future. Can't wait for that one!

Response from Zoho

Replied April 2019

Hi Mark, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful and detailed review, and for highlighting all the important features of the product for everyone. We're glad that you love the product and our customer support. As a beta customer, your continuous feedback has played a crucial role in making WorkDrive what it is today. Best, Zoho WorkDrive

Sanchita from Amdocs

Collaboration tool for professionals.

Zoho WorkDrive really a must need tool to manage the teams. The password protection for links and expiry enchnace the security one level up. The unlimited file versioning feature allows us to jump back to the any previous version of file. Two ways sync allows us to modify the files on the go and push notifications help other to know about the modification in your workspace.

Pros

Zoho WorkDrive is a collaboration tool to manage the files in more discipline manner. It provide the secure shared work place to shared the data and documents. The web interface simplifying user interface. Zoho WorkDrive is design in such as way which simplify the workflow in team and between the teams. Managing and administrations of team is easy to get your WorkDrive secure space with features like monitoring the activities and audit trail. Confidential data can be secure with access control where we can protect the data to get accessed or modified. Activity timeline help us to know the operation performed on our file.

Cons

Zoho WorkDrive is a fully featured collaboration tool but the only one thing I am disappointed with is the two factor authentication and dedicated account manager features is missing in the Starter and Team editions. As these are the most useful features which make the Zoho WorkDrive more robust tool.

Response from Zoho

Replied April 2019

Hello Sanchita, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad you like the product and we love the way you've summarized the feature highlights of WorkDrive for everyone. :) Best, Zoho WorkDrive

Steve from Gloria Dei Lutheran Church

Easy To Use and Affordable Group File Sharing

Extremely pleased with it so far!

Pros

We use the Team Plan Large Storage Space (1TB) Drag & Drop Simplicity (Easy To Use - even for our non-tech savvy users) Quick Setup Logical / Easy Administration Affordable (when compared with other popular options)

Cons

I haven't heard any complaints from those who regularly use it. While an Audit Trail & File Usage Stats are available, they're in a package that is twice the price and provides way more storage than we need

Reasons for Choosing Zoho WorkDrive

We're a non-profit with several older users. Zoho offered a combination of: Generous storage size for our small group (1TB) Ease of use (which was crucial to our organization) Affordable Pricing which couldn't be matched by the others, even though some cost 3x the price of ZOHO's Team level.

Peter from Camber Dynamics

Works Well on Its Own, I Wish We Had More Integrations

Totally good option if you're using the Zoho Suite and getting it as part of Zoho One, but steer clear for a while to let it fully mature if you're already using another cloud storage solution.

Pros

Very intuitive and user-friendly. Works just like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. The desktop app, after a few glitches early on, actually works really well (I'm on a Mac). I like how many options I have to gate access to certain files. It's really easy to get organized.

Cons

I wish there were more integrations, especially within the Zoho Suite. They rolled the product out over 8 months ago, and there still isn't an integration with Zoho Analytics.

Collin from Sprout Creative, LLC

A great cloud storage solution at an affordable price

This is an easy cloud storage and sharing solution. We use this product to share video and audio recordings with tv and radio stations across the US.

Gurleen from Tech Mahindra

Zoho WorkDrive for file hosting.

Zoho WorkDrive provide the unlimited version of history with activities details that helps to view and restore to the previous version. The ultra fast upload is best in class. Integration with Zoho Office Suite help to view and edit the document like document, spreadsheets and presentations to edit the content online on any interface. Advance dashboard help to view the file activity, space used, pending invites and remaining licences.

Pros

Zoho WorkDrive is a great online file management for different teams collaborating together. Managed Team folder can have different level of access. Administering the Zoho WorkDrive is simple and easy as admin can monitor the peers activities and manage the roles and permission of files from Admin Dashboard. Admin Dashboard helps to get storage left details and number of users. File ownership can be transferred when an employee left the job role. Android app provide the push notification when any activities happen in your Team Folder. User can draft and schedule the publish time of the files also.

Cons

Zoho WorkDrive should work on Linux client so sync on server can also be configured. All advanced analytics option should also be provided in mobile application. Zoho WorkDrive should increase the stater pack file upload limit to at least two GB.

John from nu:rotterdam creatieve communicatie

5 TB and super fast in everything

Cons

Response from Zoho

Replied October 2018

Hello John, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. Were glad you like the product. We, at Zoho, are constantly striving to improve your product experience, and take your feedback very seriously. Regarding your suggestion, please note that were working on a feature that lets you access your team files offline without having to save them locally on your desktop. Well keep you updated on this. If you have more suggestions or questions, please write to us at support@zohoteamdrive.com. Best, Zoho TeamDrive

Anais from Conviasa

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

An alternative to cloud and online file management

Pros

For those looking for alternatives to traditional cloud services and file management such as Google Drive, Zoho Team Drive represents a very good one. With almost all the tools offered by the market reference, this application offers a plus, file monitoring and management to measure the performance and productivity of work teams. If you want to try something new and different this tool waits for you, I recommend it.

Cons

It does not have the ability to generate forms and this leaves it one step behind Google Drive, as the forms are used a lot in the airline for dealing with customers and our workers.

Response from Zoho

Replied April 2019

Hi Anais, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the product. It means a lot to us, and we're glad you like the product. With regards to your suggestion on adding a form builder, we'd like to inform you that we have our own app, Zoho forms that'll meet your requirements. Please visit https://www.zoho.com/forms/ for more details. Best, Zoho WorkDrive

A great tool for anyone looking to store and manage files in the cloud

During the implementation of a particular project that required the integration of several people in different regions, it was necessary to implement a cloud file management system that would allow all these people to work collaboratively. Based on this, Zoho was the selected option, since its functions and its highly competitive cost satisfactorily fulfilled our planned scope and budget

Valamere from Walden University

One Stop Collaboration

I currently use Zoho Workdrive to store and sync project updates with my team. It has come in handy on many ocassions to track progress on working documents that multiple users have updated.

Pros

Zoho Workdrive is very affordable and offers great discounts when billed yearly! Besides pricing, this product has the flexibility of a cloud storage space that allows for both private and public workspaces for file sharing with people internally and outside your organization. This tool gives you the optional settings to manage who and what can be access led which makes for effective collaboration.

Cons

Since Zoho Workdrive offers flexibility with access, it is missing an approval feature to restrict how many devices can access documents. As a result, when someone leaves the organization, their device may still access to the workdrive

Edo from METECNO TRADING Gmbh

Industry: Building Materials

Fantastic team solution

Very good solution for small teams/companies. Easy to setup and easy to use.

Pros

User interface is simple and easy to understand. Team management is fantastic. Fantastic upload speed. Standalone versions for PC and smartphones are always welcomed solutions. Dashboard is completely my type (of design) with lot of options.

Cons

File preview for an image (photo) are slow or not working. Thumbnails are not generated in automatic. Preview is not available for many popular formats, like .pdf and with some others (like .docx) have small problems. Filters are really very basic.

Response from Zoho

Replied April 2019

Hello Edo, Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad you like the product. Regarding the problems you're facing with file preview and thumbnail generation, please write to us at support@zohoworkdrive.com, so we can take a look at the issue and fix it. Best, Zoho WorkDrive

Adeyemi from Mumspring

Assured E-memory space

My team can easily share and edit documents online to fast track results

Pros

I love the feature access to files within team members and edits can be made online too

Cons

Occasionally, access to my work drive account space takes a while and loads too much

Nelson from Islington

Industry: Computer Games

Zoho WorkDrive: A fast and reliable platform to work with Team.

Pros

The secure system Zoho has the best feature. The user interface is very clean and easy to operate. Working on the team is very much easy with the help of Zoho Workdrive. It provides the best team solution.

Cons

It doesnot support every file format. The file downloading on the work area application can be irritating in light of the fact that a few clients don't need the document on their PCs rather than the cloud.

Response from Zoho

Replied April 2019

Hello Nelson, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're glad you like the product. We, at Zoho, value all of the feedback we receive and are constantly striving to improve the product and our services. Regarding your feedback on file formats, here's a list of file types we support. If you have a particular requirement, please write to us at support@zohoworkdrive.com with the details of the file format support needed. Could you please write to us at support@zohoworkdrive.com elaborating on the challenge you're facing while restricting file download, so that we can help you better? Best, Zoho WorkDrive

A secure shared workspace

Pros

Zoho WorkDrive seems perfect for my freelancing gigs. It enables me to work effectively and securely with peers from all over the world. It's online support is also amazing.

Cons

I think Zoho WorkDrive is a little bit expensive compared to is peers