Browse Delenta Reviews

Ravi from Ravi Jain Limited

Very good quality software product to make my workflow much easier

Very good so far and excited to see what comes next!

Pros

I've been using this product now for around 9 months as part of my life coaching business. It's calendar, payment solution and note taking features are all things I could find solutions for (free or paid) separately however that's not the value of this product in my opinion. The best thing about Delenta is that it brings together all the things I need to manage my coaching business / my client interactions into one platform. At year end, I know it will also help me manage my tax return as I will have all my coaching calls organised in one place for my accountant to review accordingly.

Cons

I am one of the earlier users of the platform and so when I first joined, there were some things that the platform wasn't able to do. Having said that, the team has been very responsive to suggestions and within the 9 months I've been using the platform, several of my suggestions have been implemented and the team are very open about their development pipeline for new features and upgrades. The biggest thing I'm waiting for is the Delenta app which is expected imminently!

DARREN from Korrior, Inc.

Transitioned from Google Docs to Delenta

Overall, I am satisfied with Delenta. It is awesome value for the price. The technical support is very responsive and always open to suggestions.

Pros

I was using Google Docs to build and maintain customer notes and documents The transition to Delenta helped me elevate the customer experience. The integration with ZOOM and the reminders sent to the client has reduced no-shows to my coaching sessions. Using only one app for notes and tasks is convenient. Clients have gotten a great deal of utility from updating task progression.

Cons

It is difficult to integrate documents that you created outside of the application. Also, using military time means that you have to do some "mental gymnastics" when translating session intervals across time zones.

Reasons for Switching to Delenta

Customer experience for example the customized landing page and the integration with ZOOM and Paypal.

Response from Delenta Limited

Replied June 2021

Thanks for the feedback Darren! We really appreciate it. We will be introducing an ability to change time formats in the coming releases.

Murali krishna from Prathiiti Bespoke coaching services

A good place to start

They have an amazing team who are ready to help you within 24hrs of raising an issue

Pros

Ability to manage client interactions from start to finish .

Cons

Unable to customise the website landing page , wish it had features that would make it as good as individualised website

Reasons for Switching to Delenta

Customer support and plans to help create an effective community

Katya from Katya Kim

Katya Kim - Leadership Coach

I find Delenta very useful-friendly. The software is always upgraded based on the customers needs.

Pros

I like customer support. Whenever I have a question the team is always keen to help and guide me. Once I asked to add some functionality and after a while my request was processed and now I have everything to set my packages for clients.

Cons

Nothing. I had once issue with the currency and it was immediately resolved within 2 days.

Reasons for Switching to Delenta

I had everything in one Delenta and closed my calendly because there was only one function of scheduling the calls. But with Delenta I have much more (integration with Zoom and Stripe etc.).

Response from Delenta Limited

Replied June 2021

Thanks for the review Katya! Much appreciated!

Lisa from Beacon Coaching

Industry: Individual & Family Services

An all-in-one solution for coaches

Clients can book discovery calls or sessions directly into my diary and I can send them notes or actions to complete. Delenta helps me cut out the time-wasting processes involved in churning out contracts and terms and conditions. I can see when my sessions are, click directly on the session to start a Zoom call, and then keep a note of completed sessions and keep my accreditation and CPD logs up to date. As I become more comfortable with the system, I am able to focus more attention on the most important part of my work - my clients. I am looking forward to further developments from Delenta.

Pros

Delenta enabled me to add a booking calendar facility and to provide links to discovery calls and coaching packages on my website. If didn't already have a website, the coach profile would certainly be a great starting point. Delenta helps me organise my client records, notes, contracts and sessions in one place. I can set up meetings through Zoom, accept payments through Stripe and manage coaching engagements that have not come directly through the Delenta route. I can also set up individual and group coaching sessions through the platform. For me, the strongest aspect of the Delenta product is its people. The team is highly responsive and personable and I enjoy liaising directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. After a brief enquiry from me about whether it would be possible to export my coaching sessions into a log for my ICF accreditation, I had a Zoom call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I was directly involved in specifying the new functionality. Being part of the Delenta Innovators group means I am kept up to date on new developments and can feed into the direction that is proposed. I know that the coach experience is highly regarded and the team is committed to providing the tools we and our clients need.

Cons

As I was setting up from scratch, it was relatively easy to set up the integrations with Stripe. I don't use MailChimp but believe MailerLite integration is coming. One issue I had was the connection between the Delenta calendar and Google Calendar not working consistently. The Delenta team worked with me to understand the issue I was experiencing and liaised directly with Google to find a fix. At all times [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] kept me up to date and involved.

Dhanya from Tantadan Design

All aspects of your coaching business in one easy platform!

I find that Delenta is easier to use and maintain unlike other coaching platforms wherein it's more intimidating to use and may require tech or VA support. With Delenta just anyone can go in set it up and edit or add materials for coaching packages, profile page or even share resources with my clients with a single click. Another problem I've solved with Delenta in my coaching business is in terms of price & time , I have really saved a lot more by switching to Delenta. I am so glad I found Delenta.

Pros

What I like best about Delenta is that you can easily set up your account with ease and start using the platform in less than 30 mins. This is truly a one stop solution where you can have your own webpage ( No more website needed) with your availability calendar embedded to your profile. Best part all the leads are captured and sent directly to my CRM. I can sell my coaching packages, automate my payment, have my coach notes and assign task to my clients in one place. My clients too find it extremely easy to onboard and love the overall experience. I still have a lot to explore in Delenta and it really is an all in one platform.

Cons

Theres nothing specific that i dislike about the platform. I am waiting for the courses & mobile app to be launched. Overall, I can say that Delenta is still a great deal and for its price you can already do a LOT.

Response from Delenta Limited

Replied June 2021

Thanks for the feedback!

Ankush from Ankush Jain Limited

Very highly recommended

Overall it has been really positive and I don't recommend very much at all. I am happy to recommend Delenta because of the team behind the platform and the development they have undertaken to date. I have recommended it to many coaches who have gone on to sign up.

Pros

Behind the software is a fantastic team. Over the past 9 months that I have been using the software, I have seen huge changes and development being undertaken by the team at Delenta. I will be the first to admit that when I started using it, there were a number of things I did not like but over this time not only have these been changed but a whole host of additional functionality has been added and the team are really responsive to user feedback. I can't imagine using any other software now.

Cons

There were some things I didn't like which have been ironed out and I am excited for the future. I am waiting for the mobile app to be released which I believe is coming very soon and that would really take this software to the next level. I am also excited once they launch their own course platform and integrate the system with Quickbooks however, there is nothing about the software that is a deal-breaker right now and it can only get better.

Sharon from Jigsource

A must-have tool for Coaches

Delenta helps to streamline the customer:coach journey and creates either a private or communal space for tasks, shared resources/files and appointments. Selling and onboarding clients is simplified and all the data is in one place. The Delenta Team are great to work alongside; responsive, invested and passionate about making the product the best it can be.

Pros

The system is easy to navigate and intuitive to use. For me, the best features of Delenta are the client portal and the self-booking calendar system; empowering the client to take control of their coaching journey and reducing the back and forth for booking appointments. Coaching packages can be advertised and sold through the Coach Profile or you can create specific URLs for each package to promote each one independently - and link to from your social ads. The system handles 1:1 and group coaching so you can create online appointments with 1 or multiple attendees. There is a great community behind Delenta and you are actively encouraged to contribute to the development roadmap and collaborate with the team. The customer support is also second to none.

Cons

It would be good to have a multi-user licence.

Reasons for Choosing Delenta

It's specific to the industry, fit for purpose and on a development path that should see it fast become the best option out there for coaching professionals.

Andrea from Andrea Morrison Coaching

Excellent product would highly recommend

Fantastic team, really supportive and great to work with. They’ve take on feedback and ideas and as a result have developed a great product that meets the needs of their clients.

Pros

We’ve been using this software for nearly a year and we love it. It’s easy to use and set up, it has enabled us to integrate a number of products into one, provides a great crm and it provides a great user experience - our clients love it. The support and development team are excellent as well.

Cons

There isn’t anything at all that I don’t like

Reasons for Choosing Delenta

Fantastic product and support team

Reasons for Switching to Delenta

They didn’t do what we needed and there was minimal support

Simon from Fordham Henderson Consulting Ltd

A brilliant platform for running your Coaching, Counselling and Mentoring Business

Delenta allows me to have all my coaching documentation and client contact in one place, enabling improved workflow and client contact

Pros

Appointment setting, billing, record keeping, communications with clients

Cons

Any missing feature is very quickly adopted if proved to be needed as it offers great value for existing facilities

Anke from Anke Herrmann

Build your coaching business without tech overwhelm

The Delenta team are amazing - passionate and dedicated, always out to improve the product and offering their clients the best possible experience.

Pros

Everything a coach needs in one place. When building a coaching business it's easy to get sucked into the online tech jungle - so many options, so much to learn. Delenta takes that headache away by offering the fundamental tools in one straight forward to use place.

Cons

Currently it only integrates with Mailchimp. I hope for a future integration with ActiveCampaign and other popular email marketing systems

Blyde from Professional Coaching Solutions

Highly recommended

Great product, fantastic support.

Pros

I wasted a lot of time trying to streamline my processes. Wish I knew about Delenta when I started out, the integrated process makes everything super easy.

Cons

The only thing I don’t like is the size of the box that pops up when I schedule appointments. It is not displaying properly on my screen, I have to scroll up to find the date.

Response from Delenta Limited

Replied June 2021

Thanks for the review and feedback Blyde. We've planned to address the size of the pop up you stated in the next month release.

Matthew from Your Career Journey

A Fantastic Product

Easy to set up and easy to learn. A full entering solution for coaches looking to market themselves and deliver their services to clients.

Pros

The software and portal is easy to use and very easy to learn. It enables me to promote my own coaching courses while at the same time managing the delivery of these to each of my clients. It is so easy to use and set up. I would highly recommend it.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this product.

Ramya from GEESE Training India

I love Delenta because...

Fantastic platform, user friendly, a strong coaching community with a single focus of contributing our best to the world. Kudos to the entire team of Delenta. It's more like a family now.

Pros

The team to begin with. I being the only Indian coach in this community when I started my journey with them, I had ample doubts and questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the entire team were available to hand-hold me smoothly, giving me the best user experience and making me use this platform and Delenta is easy, simple and hassle free software to use.

Cons

Thinking hard to give one reason still haven't found one.

Jacqueline from Jacqueline Kent Coaching

Delenta makes running my business so easy

Excellent customer service, a fantastic team

Pros

The cross platform and ease of use for keeping everything streamlined is just genius! I love being able to take clients through a seamless process and Delenta makes that possible.

Cons

Some clients don't make full use of it or appreciate how much better it makes our client/coach relationship yet.