• icon"It's like Facebook for task management. The best thing about Asana is surely design, it is minimalistic, beautiful, smart and goal oriented."
  • icon"Asana has a super friendly user interface that makes task management far more joyful than other competitors."
  • icon"Asana is a great software it keeps things easy and clear to follow...the way it has listings and timeline helps to navigate through the activities I also like how it tracks milestones of a project."
  • icon"There is nothing a find to criticize in a negative way from this product, by the way."
  • icon"This can be frustrating because you are only able to see conflicting requirements in the Timeline view."
  • icon"The whole application left me indifferent or even slightly repulsed. That sounds really harsh when I write it, but it's the truth."

All Asana Reviews

1-25 of 9,698 Reviews

Leighton

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Excellent Project Management Tool

Vielka

October 2022

Asana es la excelencia en organización

Asana es un sistema muy adecuado para la constitución de proyectos rápidos o a corto plazo y que no se te dificulte por el tiempo. Facilita de muchas maneras las tareas del día a día.

Pros

Que puedo utilizarla en distintos lugares sin necesidad de estar estacionaria para la resolución de problemas y organización de documentos concretos.

Cons

Hasta ahora he trabajado de manera muy eficiente con Asana.

Reasons for switching to Asana

Porque comenzaba a no sentirme cómoda usandolo.

Esther

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

March 2022

A solution to maximize and accelerate workflow.

Asana is one of the best task managers, where you can organize your projects and work together, adding users is very simple and so everyone can go to the same virtual workspace from any device, increasing productivity. (I recommend balancing the workload of team members with Asana Resource Manager)

Pros

What I like the most is that I can attach documents and local files from Dropbox. I can filter tasks and projects either by alphabetical order, due dates, etc. It's a great collaborative tool to improve productivity. We can manage tasks and activities from anywhere, with any browser, plus I can also do it from my cell phone with my Android app. With Asana is possible to organize as many teams as needed, as well as projects, creating, assigning and monitoring, it is a very complete workspace, safe where we finish tasks faster and more efficiently, a process that has changed positively since I use Asana.

Cons

-There is a lot of competition in the market, however Asana has known how to stand out, but its price could be more competitive because there are definitely cheaper or more attractive free versions. -I would like to see it linked with more integrations, it would be perfect. Also a more simplified Asana guide, the software is full of features that require a learning curve.

Vinod

November 2022

Good starter for Agile Project Management

Excellent for small company managed projects.

Pros

If you want to learn Agile with Kanban, Asana is good for you. Its easy to use product for IT, HR , finance and non tech people. UI UX is great. Easy deployment on cloud. Free to try and good for small company.

Cons

It has basic features and good for small projects and small team. Software management projects are easy. It is not for waterfall method.

Reasons for choosing Asana

Asana is cloud based, scalable and good for small team.

Reasons for switching to Asana

MS project has limited feature and not agile.

October 2022

It's very useful and has many communication skills

Pros

It's very exciting to use I mange tasks and milestone

Cons

We need be free for 4 users and I can use all features software

Penny

September 2022

Review for Asana

I truly appreciate it. I have used it in my previous company and I also use it in my personal life. I tried to introduce it to my husband for work and our personal use, as well as my new job but people are finding it difficult to use. I believe in it and want to use it even more at work but without the other staff using it, I can only use it as a task list for myself - still satisfied with that though, I love it! Overall, Asana is a great tool for planning and organizing, I will always support it!

Pros

I really appreciate the tracking features, Asana has allowed me to stay on top of my work and responsibilities by way of some very supportive features. I like being able to create checklists and checking off tasks that have been completed. I like that I can use this to plan out future events and use it for brainstorming. I also like you can set reminders of tasks but still be able to edit them.

Cons

I wish I was able to assign multiple people to one task. Also, Asana is not super user-friendly to those that are not used to it. I learned about Asana through my previous job, I tried to implement it with my new coworkers but they are not comfortable using it as it was not as user-friendly for them. I would suggest providing how-to videos for users to follow as support isn't strong either.

Reasons for choosing Asana

It was not my choice when I worked at a previous job but, now that I know its benefits, I still continue to use it at my new place of employment.

Tlotlego

July 2022

An answer to speed up work process.

Asana(opens in new tab) is even more an efficiency and joint effort bundle as opposed to a venture the board software(opens in new tab) suite. It does exclude worked in time following or high level task plans, which are both fundamental for keeping long haul projects on target and accurately paid. In any case, Asana succeeds at task the executives, with a UI that is both natural and flexible, simplifying it to team up in gatherings of any size. Task, responsibility the board, and a few application connectors are among the stage's best elements.

Pros

Asana has a simple and easy user interface The elements are accessible and have the capacity to coordinate outside devices. What I like the most is that I can connect records and neighborhood documents from Dropbox. I can channel assignments and ventures either by sequential request, due dates, and so forth. It's an incredible cooperative instrument to further develop efficiency. We can oversee assignments and exercises from any place, with any program, in addition to I can likewise do it from my cell with my Android application. With Asana is feasible to sort out however many groups depending on the situation, as well as undertakings, making, doling out, and checking, it is an exceptionally complete work area, safe where we follow through with jobs quicker and all the more effectively, a cycle that has changed emphatically since I use Asana.

Cons

The product is very restricted with regards to data set building, or customization. I very much want Notion's "pages" and "data sets," which give its clients substantially more adaptability in how to introduce data, permitting you to plan and sort out pages utilizing text, headers, in-line tables, pictures, recordings, and so on. Asana, nonetheless, is genuinely restricted to a particular look, that main shifts by view type. Properties are unequipped for being modified as effectively as in Airtable or Notion. Assuming you're profoundly knowledgeable about the project the board, customization is essential to you.

Reasons for choosing Asana

We choose Asana because the price was reasonable. Our Innovation department needed a tool that had more options to change the way the projects were organized and one that could integrate with Slack for the team to be aware of what changes have been made.

Maite

October 2022

Asana is the best Project manager app that's the end of the discussion

From the moment I knew Asana existed I understand right away how this would simplify not only my work but my live routine. It's such an amazing app and it's free to use! Many apps have a free version that doesn't work properly or have too many limitations to understand it properly.. with asana you can you use the free version to do the basics 100% right and helps you develop a organizational habit most of us don't know we need.

Pros

I love how easy and intuitive it is to use. Im able to manage projects with different templates and manager integrated task how ever I want. I love that i'm able to integrate other apps such as google calendar or google drive and have a workflow kind of automated. What i love the most is that anything can be done by reading all the available options and everyone in my team has learned really fast by understanding all the benefits this software brings to our workflow.

Cons

I haven't found something i don't like but this may be due to the fact im only using the Free version until my whole team gets around Asana usage with the basics. I'm definitely planning on upgrading!

Reasons for choosing Asana

Asana works best for big teams and remote work. Compare to Trello, Asana is further more complete when talking about functionality

Fernando

A complete tool

Pros

Asana has it all. Simple like that. Whatever you need on project managment, Asana can help you.

Cons

I work in different Teams. It's difficult for me to see in one place all the tasks that I have to do in different Companies projects. I use Todoist and Pleexy to see all in one page. If Asana had this possibility, I would use Asana only.

Reasons for switching to Asana

It's way more complete and less confusing than Trello.

Alex

October 2022

Elegant, well thought out project and task tracking for a company of any size

I've been using Asana for 6 years in various organizations.

Pros

This software grows with you as your needs expand. They don't overwhelm you with features. Instead they let you add more functionality as you get comfortable. Great mobile app too. Responsive support. Works equally well for a small team and for a large multi-national with 1000s of users. Asana has automation to save time with routine tasks and to standardize work. As your organization adopts Asana you will notice a decreased email volume between employees. That means - better productivity and more focused work.

Cons

While Asana has good resource management, I'd like it to add AI for resource management smarts.

Reasons for choosing Asana

Amazing adoption rate, ease of use, friendly UI, scalability across enterprise, functionality.

Alyson

A Bit Too Complicated

We use Asana to track our tasks and provide visibility to the wider team on where we are at on our portion of projects.

Pros

Asana has endless features and integrations and could be used as a project management system in many different types of industries. It seems like they make frequent updates and I have never run into bugs while using the app.

Cons

There are a few very basic features I need for the way that I schedule my tasks, features that very rudimentary task managment apps have available, and in the years I have used Asana they have not incorporated these features. Asana is also a little bit too complicated for its own good. Several members of my team have a hard time understanding how to use Asana, and are intimidated to get up and running in their system.

Reasons for switching to Asana

This was a company decision to make the switch. I still use TickTick for my own personal tasks and much prefer their system.

Juliet

October 2022

An excellent project management app

Using Asana has made it more easy to follow up on my team members

Pros

With Asana, it was easy to assign and monitor tasks and keep track of the progression of the project.

Cons

It had option for daily deadline. I would have preferred being able to attach specific time deadline to the task submission date

Reasons for switching to Asana

Asana had a more beginner-friendly interface making it easy for a newbie to navigate.

October 2022

Used asana for a year, was very good for task management and project planning

Pros

Very easy to plan projectsTimelines are uncomplicated and task dependencies

Cons

When we became a larger team it became harder to onboard new usersSW development wasn't good enough back in the days

Reasons for switching to Asana

A new VP R&D joined the company and decided to move to a different serviceBoth of these are quite the same for me

June 2022

Good to inform the right department about upgrades needed, etc.

Pros

You can assign a teammate to tasks, and you can organize them, by priority, etc. It is very customizable!

Cons

I didn't find it effective with notifications about updates, and reminders for incompleted tasks.

Reasons for switching to Asana

Needed a more organized software, where everyone can post, and assign reports to the needed department.

Justin

July 2015

Asana - A great tool with some limitations

Pros

I really like the idea behind this product. It is nice to have a tool that has the potential to reduce the amount of emails you receive every day. I liked seeing what my coworkers were working on and what timelines they were given to complete tasks.

Cons

Although the product is designed to reduce the amount of emails, the default settings actually increased the amount of emails in my inbox. I was constantly receiving daily updates and reminders on what needed to be done still. Every time someone commented on the Asana task, I would receive an email. I know that this could be changed in the settings, but I believe this should have just been the default.

Cha

October 2022

Asana reduces the working hours that we can focus on new ways to achieve our work success.

This program has taught me to be much more professional and stand out in my area of ​​work due to the wide variety of options that this program offers to educate my administration and marketing of the company's products, this program has it all and every time I we execute we find new ways to be effective and accurate in our work, Asana reduces the working hours that we can focus on new ways to achieve our work success, since this program is a tool that notably trains the skills of each of its users, the particularity with which new projects can be planned for my work department are great and the results are seen in a very short time.

Pros

It is incredible the multiple ways in which this program can help me to continue with the development and management of my work, Asana works like a muscle that we constantly exercise to be much more efficient in my work and faster when carrying out all our activities. this software has taught us to be much more orderly and have a much more solid work infrastructure, and on the other hand this program this program has in its main tasks to expand the image of the company in different media on the web, it will work a marketing of quality to find new opportunities to increase sales and working relationships, Asana has surprised us for a long time with the best tools that a company with high ambitions and new objects needs, this software has the technology to simplify the flow and upload of my work at all times for the comfort of each of its users.

Cons

One of the things that complicates the experience with this program is how complex it can be to manipulate files that were built from scratch, the simplest parameters such as sharing the document could be overwhelmed, the interface does not simplify these processes and bothers us a bit, as it should be a relatively easy development for this software, we are hopeful that this small but annoying detail can be improved and transformed in future updates of the program as we generally want to continue to play with the program.

Olga