All Google Workspace Reviews

Allen

Hospital & Health Care, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

Google Workspace Review: All Of Our Favorite Tools In One.

Stephanie

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Smooth, Scheduled Workdays

As I stated earlier, I'm so proud of what I've built and what I've accomplished through my online business. I have come so far and I genuinely wanted to rate Google Workspace because it's become so critical to me. I depend on it like I do my doctor. It tells me when my appointments are, when a file is done copying, & so forth. Thank you Google.

PROS

I am habitually lazy and I procrastinate worse than anyone I know but ever since I've started my own business, I've been able to keep those habits at bay thanks to software like Google Worspace. I LOVE the calendar, the real-time updates, collaboration, third-party integration, & especially task management. Without that, my business is lost. We use this software hourly. It's critical to my business!

CONS

I feel like they could make it more simple to work offline with your documents. There isn't exactly a moment I'm offline generally, but there are sometimes unexpected outages. Either way, there's really nothing negative I have to say about this software.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

Microsoft Word is so difficult to work with & make integrations to that I went out looking for other software.

Puneesh

Apparel & Fashion, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

One stop shop for our all communication and storage needs

Overall, we are happy with Google workspace and will recommend to other organizations also

PROS

Best thing about Google Workspace is the breadth of features and services that help reduces so much confusion in users. Also, the simple UI, security features like MFA are very good

CONS

They are continuously increasing prices every year. The inability of having an offline mail client as well as change management we face due to unavailability of excel specially when macros are used, are few things we dont like

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

Combination of few features and pricing + responses of sales teams

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

Security, collaboration features and integrations needs

Mangaliso

Construction, 2-10 employees

Willfen Trading's Review

Extremely satisfied, I would appreciate a lower price package.

PROS

Everything sets itself up and syncs effortlessly.

CONS

It was expensive for the Business Pro package and we had to down grade to the business starter option.

Annalisa

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2019

GSuite Makes Process Collaboration Easy

That being said, overall, GSuite is one of the most-used tools by me. I work with data sets, creative projects, photos, and more as a Social Media Coordinator and Admin. My joint-role means I'm working on a lot of different kinds of projects, and my fast-paced timelines means the consolidation of tools in one place makes G Suite super appealing and efficient. Highly recommend.

PROS

It's so easy to collaborate with GSuite. Just this week we kicked-off a complete overhaul of our processes due to retiring staff, and desire for standardization. I'll focus on Team Drives, and document sharing: -With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff have access to. It's easy to find when you click Drive, right there under your personal drive. -Using Gsuite allowed not only our manager, but also staff, to create folders as buckets of processes. For example, we use Slate, and an older CRM system, Banner, which each have wildly different levels of technical execution, but are used at the same time. Our staff just dumped a bunch of individual processes which we can now view, edit, and share back as the standardization process continues. -Easy to see who made edits, and when. So, if we have a question about a process line, we'll simply look to the edit, and can easily track and clarify questions. -GSuite does, however, have an incredible range of tools, which are all equally visible, editable, and sharable. One of the most values tools I use at work.

CONS

There are only a few cons about GSuite. -In Google Sheets in GSuite, the organization and visual user interface is not optimal. Because whatever was just edited shows up at the top, there's no way to predict a good method of searching for documents. -GSuite in general has this issue with visual user interface among projects, including Sheets

Konstantin

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Good collaboration platform

PROS

Google document generation, editing, and collaboration features work fantastic! Handy calendar and Google Meet collaboration feature! It is easy to schedule and attend a remote meeting with colleagues. As an administrator, I like log management and investigation tools. It is very user-friendly and useful.

CONS

Configuration and setup for different features are not so friendly. For example, anti-spam configuration is really hard and not obvious. As far as context-based access rules.

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

Google Workspace is more convenient than MS365, and we get great discounts from Google.

Pranay

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Overview of Google Workspace

The real-time collaboration functionality along with the cloud storage improves my productivity and reduces my wastage of time. It always acts as a bridge between me and my team. Overall I can say it's a very efficient tool to use.

PROS

1. I can easily collaboratively work on documents in real time. 2. It gives me accessibility from anywhere at any time. 3. It's affordable to use as compared to other products. 4. As it's a Google suite hence, I have no worries about my data security. 5. A very user-friendly interface allows me to work confidently and efficiently.

CONS

1. Without internet access you can use some of the functionalities only. 2. If you are looking for free storage, then it's a limitation, as per requirements you will have to make a purchase. 3. Limited integration functionalities with some of the business tools.

Nikki

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5,001-10,000 employees

Google Workspace Got All You Need

At work, we always use Gmail for daily notifications and documentations. We also use this for meetings, and chat communications. In simplest word, this helps us make our work easier and hassle free.

PROS

What I like the most about Google Workspace is that they have anything that you need and it is very convenient to use. You can secure privacy and it is very trustworthy. You can use it in your daily work around at home or in the office. And it makes our technology life better and easier.

CONS

There is actually nothing to disliked about Google Workspace.

Cristian

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Excellent alternative for work

I must make reports on students and connect to meetings with networks constantly, with Google Workspace, I can do this easily and quickly by just connecting to my account, since just by accessing it I can make reports online, store and share files, do collaborative work in preparing reports for courts, make presentations to present at talks with parents and of course, connect to meetings with different networks.

PROS

In general, everything related to Google is easy to use, you do not need extensive learning or prior knowledge to be able to use and take advantage of the different Google Work tools. Furthermore, if you don't know how to make or use any of the tools, it is as easy as using the search engine and you can access videos and tutorials on how to use the different tools and get the most out of them. In my particular case, I like to be able to have all the tools in one place and linked to my work account, since this way I don't have to go from program to program and I can access all the content easily.

CONS

I have nothing I can say against Google Workspace, since it contains all the basic tools that I use on a daily basics.

Arman

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Simple and powerfule

Google Workspace is a highly reliable service, and most of the features are easily configurable.

PROS

Google Workspace provides list of essential services, that are easy to configure. Google Workspace uptime is also very high, we never encountered any issues while working with Google Workspace.

CONS

Google Workspace OIDC SSO feature is not easily configurable and requires additional configuration with Google Cloud Platform to pass user group information to 3rd parties service.

Kimberly

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Google Workspace for the win!

PROS

Google allows me to plan my calendar and prevent conflicts from occurring. It allows my team and I to create and collaborate on files and easily share them and provide the accurate access levels to those needing accessibility.

CONS

There is nothing I can report in this area.

Chad

Sporting Goods, 2-10 employees

Google Workspace Review

PROS

Ease of email inbox, file sharing, spreadsheet creation, meeting platform

CONS

Cost since we came off the free platform so making sure we have users

Jordan

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

G-Suite Rocks for Small Businesses

My business partner and I thoroughly enjoy G-Suite for it's ease-of-use, cross-device compatibility and included software tools. Can't really ask for too much more.

PROS

I love G-suite and the applications bundled into it for use in my own small business. I use the gmail web client each and every single day both on my computer and phone. There are a lot of features to love but I'll keep it simple: 1.) Android Plug-and-Play functionality 2.) Awesome cloud based tools included (google drive, google sheets, google photos, calendar etc.) 3.) Unwavering uptime. I can't say I've ever had one issue with my email responsiveness and ability to use G-Suite software

CONS

Can't really think of many dislikes for G-Suite. but one dislike I would have is my inability to attach certain .zip files to emails that I send out. I think that the email scanning (of what I'm sending out) is just a wee bit invasive although I do get why Google would do it. At least maybe find a way to make simple web development documents (.html/.css/ javascript) easy to send. Another thing would be that sometimes I suppose that Microsoft document formatting can be lost between Google Sheets and Microsoft documents when you try to open them but that is to be expected.

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

Cheaper, similar tools and I ultimately still had access to Microsoft Office software that I still needed.

Ryan

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2019

G Suite is the gold standard in productivity applications

G Suite makes it easily to collaborate not only within your own organization, but also with other organizations on every area from email to processing spreadsheets. It's a must-have in my opinion. As a Gmail user since its early days, I completely trust Google and have faith in what they do (from a non-political side, but I understand that's part of their marketing strategy)

PROS

- Integrated with most of the web - Has document/office features, easily accessible through nearly any internet browser - Gmail (email) is closely tied in with everything - OAuth2 / SSO makes signing up for websites that you wouldn't otherwise care to take time on a breeze - Google Voice is awesome - Security is unmatched by any other company

CONS

- Google sometimes has questionable motives - Their betas are sometimes forced - Sometimes they drag their feet on important feature releases after announcement, but regardless they always meet their promises. This actually shows great QA and project management which is more of a pro than a con

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

Office 365 had a terrible interface, was slow and hard to use. They also didn't have their authentication system quite figured out, making logging in a pain if you were tasked with using an organization email address that was on their platform. On the other end, G Suite nailed all those things and more.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

Great feedback from others using the service (note that this references only AOL Mail vs Gmail from the switch I made years ago, not all of G Suite products)

Jessica

Individual & Family Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2020

All in one solution

Fantastic! We took 2 different cloud servers and merged them into just G Suite. We have cloud based backups, it is very user friendly (even for the less tech-savvy volunteers!), and the setup was super easy. Honestly we dragged our feet with the setup and file transfer because we expected it to be more complicated than it was! I wish we had done this a few years ago!

PROS

Having G Suite allowed us to condense several different file organization/data base software programs into one (G Suite). This allows our non-profit animal rescue to store animal records (owner surrender forms, shelter paperwork, vet invoices, behavior evaluations) in an organized fashion. We also use G Suite for our forms (adoption, owner surrender, etc.) for information coming in. It is very easy to organize and/or search for information. All of our volunteers can have access to what we need without navigating complicated software or programs.

CONS

Some of the add-ons to particular features within G Suite can become discontinued and no longer supported which means we need to find new and similar add-ons to meet our needs. I do appreciate that these discontinuations are done with the purpose of maintaining client privacy and ensuring that add-ons are reputable. Some people get frustrated when they do not take the time to organize their Drive and thus they have difficulties finding documents. Organizing documents on Drive is not as intuitive for many people as it is on the actual computer drive (I'm not sure why!).

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

G Suite was more cost effective, works with non-profits, and several of our volunteers have familiarity with from their current jobs. We really wanted all of our records in one place, and G Suite allows us to do that. The integration with all the G Suite programs is excellent for our needs. We can switch seamlessly between Forms, Sheets, Docs, and Slides. Multiple users can work simultaneously on the same document which is ideal as we very rarely meet as a full group and most of our work is done virtually.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

G Suite was more cost effective and it is something that several of our volunteers have familiarity with from their day jobs. We really wanted all of our records in one place, and G Suite allows us to do that. The integration with all the G Suite programs is excellent for our needs.

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Reliable - Must Have Product

I love it, we use it in the company very much. Starting from the survey (GoogleForm), documents (GoogleDocs) and data (GoogleSheet). It's very helpful. The team, even can save budget not to buy Microsoft product by using this online service. We love it so much.

PROS

1. Extremely easy to use 2. Easily accessible for everyone 3. Affordable for the price, already include all-in price (including mail service)

CONS

It's only a minor thing. Few shortcuts of GoogleSheet are a bit different compared to Excel. It's not a big deal though.

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

Google has more integrated service, and more easily available. Plus, it's cheaper.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

GoogleWorkspace compared to Microsoft: 1. Easier to use 2. Easier to collaborate 3. Cheaper in price 4. Faster 5. Greater storage Cons: 1. It needs internet connection

Oliver

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Great Software Suite - Highly Recommended for a Cloud-Centric Company

Generally fantastic - we have a lot to worry about in the IT team but Google Workspace is almost never one of those things. Everything just works, customer service has been consistently great when needed, and the software suite is unparalleled in breadth and usability.

PROS

Fully cloud based, accessible anywhere. Easy to set up and administer, which is a dream for a smaller company and still useful for larger ones. There's plenty of options there if you need them and as a package it's almost impossible to compete with it. The integration across each tool is seamless and our helpdesk almost never hears about Google Workspace related issues.

CONS

The pricing structure can be a little confusing, and the tiers can force you to pay more due to one vital extra feature amongst many useless ones (though they do offer great pricing deals for scaling companies). The admin console can be a challenge to navigate sometimes, with a specific setting hidden in a nonsensical place, but that's not unusual for this kind of tool.

Reason for choosing Google Workspace

Google is 100% cloud based and OS-agnostic. We run a diverse fleet of Windows, macOS and Linux machines, and staff often make use of tools on their phones. Google products work the same way on any device and that's extremely useful.

Rendel Anne

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2022

A Tool for Effective Collaboration Platform

Overall, using this service to store documents is helpful. Less so for anything more difficult because you'll have to handle everything on your own and won't be able to rely on the system to help you locate, store, and retrieve documents.

PROS

The simplicity of collaboration, the features it offers, the untapped potential, the support for actual collaboration services, the freedom of movement and accessibility to services from any location at any time.

CONS

Due to the large number of product variations, customers may be confused about the pricing and feel that they are not receiving value for their money. Additionally, the ability to upload and save files Less storage space is available for free. By raising the maximum number of files that can be saved during free trials, this quality must be added.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

They are alternative but I chose Google Workspace because it makes managing and processing data much simpler and faster, allowing for time efficiency, which has greatly simplified my job. I adore the ability to share and store files. Being so easy to use and intuitive, you don't need a lot of experience to figure it out. It is highly engaging because of how simple it is to share information and links with others.

Patrick