Google Workspace Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2022

• icon"G-suite support was outstanding, I was able to create my domain and website seamlessly, customer service is supportive and available to guide you through every step."
  • icon"So easy to use and pleasing to the eye. I like it so much more than Outlook and love the cross functionality and collaboration abilities."
  • icon"I love that G Suite has multiple tools you can use to help you complete projects. I also love that you can share the documents easily with other team members so they can work on it as well."
  • icon"Terrible layouts, and awful (dangerously poor) support. Hard to access support and when you do they do more harm than good-do not trust that they know what they are doing."
  • icon"The biggest issue I have with GSuite is it's terribly confusing to figure out how to log in if you have multiple Gmail accounts."

Browse all Google Workspace Reviews

• Have you used Google Workspace and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 9,391 reviews

Matthew

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Time used: Unspecified

Google Workspace User Review

Jeanette

Google Workspace Makes Running A Business Much Easier

Exceptional. Very affordable and meets all my business needs for documentation management, spreadsheets, form creation, scheduling, task prioritize, and calendar sync with my marketing platform.

Pros

Google Workspace allows me to run my business while on the go. I am currently a hybrid business with in-office and virtual services. As I transition my business to virtual only over the next year, I enjoy the benefits of having access to all my documents and spreadsheets in Google Drive, my calendar for scheduling, and my email. When I receive calls, I can immediately schedule clients. In addition, I can create tasks on my calendar with due dates so that I get reminded. Google Workspace is the user-friendly all-in-one business platform that is very affordable.

Cons

Occasionally, it goes offline while I am working on my laptop. Fortunately, I can access what I need on my smartphone!

Reasons for choosing Google Workspace

Google Workspace has immediate back-up and is accessible via any smart device.

Great for Files, not for Filers

Overall it is a good service to utilize to keep documents. Less so for anything more advanced, as you will have to do all the work and not rely on the system to assist you to find, store, and recover documents. Also, pray that you never leave that company or organization, as getting your files in the exact way they are on your drive, will never occur, and you will find out you lost a lot of documents you didn't know and weren't made aware.

Pros

Workspace has changed names but not really changed much else along the way. Its capacity to combine different areas of the Google ecosystem has been needed. Especially for university plans, it is very productive and useful to help keep documents and a large number of data together and collected. One of the great things is using shortcuts to get to other parts of the drive. That saves a lot of time and allows you to organize much better. However, it is not the most conducive when you transfer.

Cons

There is not a lot of discussion or understanding that once you put it into a personal drive there is no real way to get it cleanly out again even if you download it or send it. With the way that it complicates things by ownership and giving the administrators too much control on who you can share it with and not being able to move things from a private personal drive to a shared drive in a large capacity, you will then be stuck if your company or organization changes names or changes drives. We went Google to Google but changed the domain, which was and is a mess. The search to find files is junk, the capacity to keep organized unless you yourself are great at file management is also not good, and the lack of a beautiful dashboard and ease of flowing within the google ecosystem makes this a product that very much is like other google products... half baked with a lot of potentials.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

The company offered an unlimited tier. You switch when you have more data you need to store.

Ali

Review of Google Workpace

I do use google g-mail, google docs, google drive, google duo, and, my most favorite google sheets. I use them time to time but google docs and google g- mail daily. I find everything regarding google workpace amazing, easy to use, instant, rapid and convenient. I want to keep using it as it makes my professional life really easy.

Pros

It's compatibility and usage. Its vast features and services. All are my beloved. The desired feature for me is google- g- mail and google docs where I can generate my documents and transfer to anyone. It becomes easy and in a rapid use for me. Its integration with other social media apps (WhatsApp, facebook, snapchat etc.) is a compromised area. But all the email to email integrations are superb.

Cons

The capacity to upload and safe files. The free limit to save files is less. This quality must be inserted in it by increasing the limit to save files in free trials.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

I wanted to experience the features google workpace is offering other than g- mail and google docs.

Deni

September 2022

Google Workspace is your Office.

Incredibly, I was able to cut costs associated with operating an office system or teamwork, because Google Workspace has almost everything you need to work. Google Workspace can be integrated with various platforms and third-party applications, making it easier for me to be more efficient in working on small and large-scale projects.

Pros

Google Workspace is very easy to use and affordable for a small company like mine, but it doesn't take away the professional and sophisticated side that can help with all the work. Have various features been needed to complete work in an office without having to think about where to store, time to organize, and people to maintain technical operations. And I can work even outside the office or at home or while on vacation, can organize many people who work on one project in real time in sharing data and work.

Cons

Customization in notifications that may be less varied and detailed, so sometimes we have to open in detail what the notifications are given by Google Workspace.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

It lacks a user-friendly design and ease of integration with third-party applications. And most importantly in price variations.

Princely

Effective & Excellent Company management Tool

Pros

Google Workspace's domain email authentication is efficient and unlike any other, as it prevents emails from our domains from going to our users' and clients' spam boxes. This is a huge feature and advantage for us. We've used Webmail for many years, and one of our clients' and customers' major concerns is that our emails always appear in their spam folders and are always flagged. This was an issue for us as it prevented users from trusting us.Email marketing was the worst as we got no feedback as our emails are always flagged as spam, but ever since we switched to Google Workspace, the result has been awesome and very much appreciated.Secondly, I and my entire team loved the user and team management features, the Docs sheet integration, and the ability to collaborate, which was also excellent.Finally, the ability to integrate emails from other providers, add them to your workspace, and send them from your one account is also great, and the ability to create simple email aliases is awesome.

Cons

Some of the implementation and integration are technical, one will need to be technical and understand certain maneuvers to be able to integrate some features, such as integrating your domain to Google Workspace with DKIM and SPIF Setup. This can be simplified, and I don't ever see a rival to Google Workspace.

Reasons for choosing Google Workspace

Google Workspace seems to have everything I need in one place without getting additional products to compensate for the lack of features I need.

eduardo

October 2022

El más utilizado y fácil de manejar es el Espacio de trabajo por Google

Pros

La plataforma de Google incluye un poco todo a raíz de la cuenta. Lo que parece mas básico del correo, chats, espacios, calendarios compartidos y espacio en la nube en común se valora mas cuando te toca trabajar bajo otro espacio. Es increible lo bien que saben hacer las cosas desde Google, no entra spam en el correo y que tienen todo tan bien integrado y funcional. Me gustan los espacios de chat, las sugerencias de reunión y las posibilidades que ofrece el. espacio de Google para integrar herramientas de 3º en su correo o extensiones.

Cons

No tengo peros con el workspace de Google, podríamos esperar mayores cambios y novedades así como a la hora de resolver problemas que no te manden simplemente a las FAQS o te tengan mas de 20 minutos al teléfono.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

A nivel empresarial y profesional he trabajado tanto con Microsoft como Google, incluso sigo gestionando cuentas profesionales de clientes que trabajan con Hotmail, eso si, si tengo que elegir me quedo con Google por la amplia cantidad de servicios que ofrecen mas accesibles, conectados y de mayor importancia puestos en una balanza, empezando por el Gmail que me parece mucho mas sencillo y funcional. Ya que permite adaptarlo mucho mas de personalización.

Thomas

October 2022

Google Workspace helps us to organize our daily work

Pros

For users, the operation is very simple, intuitive and therefore quick to learn, which means very low cost of implementation. There are very many applications and solutions available for organization and daily tasks. So you don't have to switch between applications all the time.

Cons

To minimize external solutions, Google should urgently expand the functions in some places. More CRM functionalities would be desirable here. The contact management has some shortcomings and it is incomprehensible that you do not have a mailbox for groups, for example, the info mailbox or the support mailbox available. A global address book that all employees can access would also be important.

Reasons for choosing Google Workspace

What Google definitely does better than Microsoft is management. As an admin, you have logical and not cluttered menus. You can quickly find the settings you are looking for and many things are self-explanatory. With Microsoft, we gave up on getting the system to work.

Adeel

Industry: Music

Google Workspace A complete Digital Business Suite for your Organization

I was Microsoft Office 365 user since last 8 years but when I joined this company i was unaware about how to manage Google Workspace and its admin console. But by time I was getting used to with Admin console I learned alot and it helped me to make my user understad lot of features it hase. I am very satisfied and would recommend new business startups that if they are looking for a low budget but high quality Business Email suite please go for Google Work space.

Pros

Google Workspace includes Email, Calendars, Meetings, Reminders, Cloud drives, Backups, and Integration with third-party applications as well. In total, If you are looking for a complete business solution I recommend Google Workspace.

Cons

Basically, Google Workspace has all features which fulfill all your business requirements but it needs to with a stand-alone application like Microsoft has OUTLOOK.

Reasons for choosing Google Workspace

Low Budget, high business quality, features, and Ease of Use.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

Features Complexity, ease of use, and Data loss.

Jhana

November 2022

Reliable, private, and secure email service

Google Workspace has improved our email productivity by making it easier to access and manage email, which is crucial to timely business communications.

Pros

Google Workspace is a fantastic and reliable service that allows us to focus on our key business activities. We are particularly impressed by Gmail's security features.

Cons

Google Workspace offers many tools and apps, which can be overwhelming and confusing. Google Workspace includes a suite of tools to allow its users to collaborate on projects, manage their time and schedule meetings, create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations, share files, and other features.

Reasons for choosing Google Workspace

Actually, Google workspace is the most popular so we believe it was also the most reliable

cesar

Google workspace excelente

Excelente, me gusta mucho es mi core de operaciones

Pros

Me permite hacer una gran gama de cosas, tiene muchas funcionalidades, me encanta que todo lo tengo centralizado

Cons

Generalmente pues algunos correos importantes los manda a spam

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

En las anteriores plataformas sentia que no tenia mucha libertad, ademas la mayoria de las personas que trabajo se nos hace mas facil compartir documentos y hacer conferencias mucho mas rapido por esta plataforma

Aaron

October 2022

Hands down the best productivity suite for orgs of all sizes

Pros

The intuitiveness of the UI and accessibility of the product suite in every aspect, and the universality of the ecosystem surrounding it (virtually EVERY 3rd party software connects to Google Workspace products). Google Workspace isn't a product you have to spend time learning, or doing training for (looking at you CRM, accounting, VOIP, graphic design, web design, collaboration and virtually every other business software!). Google Workspace strikes an elegant balance between what it DOES (its features) and its UI (how easy it is to use). Usually there is a tradeoff between the two. This is critical, as organizational effectiveness with a product is often a function of the adoption rate, which is a function of it's UI and ease of use. When even your least-savvy employees are using it, you know you've got something good.

Cons

We've been using Google Workspace since it was Google Apps for Business many years ago. Only real rough spots have been during periods of major transitions on their product platform (in particular Google Drive as it's gone through a few major new releases).

Reasons for choosing Google Workspace

Several years ago, we decided between Google (Apps for Business at the time) and Microsoft's similar product at the time. Where Microsoft has always had great products, they've always been a little more complex. You don't need to be erudite or slightly nerdy to use Google's products. Both are great platforms but in the end our decision was based on the likelihood we would extract the full value of the product stack, which we felt was more likely to happen with Google vs. Microsoft at least for the users in our organization.

Good collaboration solution

If you don't need integration with MS Office or other Microsoft tools it is a very good choice. The price is very affordable.

Pros

The Google email management is one of my favourites mail solutions ever. It was made since the beggining to be 100% cloud and this is noticeable. The search engine is brutal, they used the Google experience to create a very good search engine. You can find any mail in miliseconds.

Cons

The integration with Office was not really good.

Reasons for choosing Google Workspace

It was more mature on that time.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

We needed a cloud solution for email management and collaboration and in that time Google Workshop was the best option for us.

Kennan

September 2022

Google Workspace changed how our nonprofit team functioned

Collaboration, communication, and organization have all improved tremendously since we implemented Google Workspace. All of our team's files are stored in Google Drive and can easily be linked in emails or using Google Spaces. Our calendar manages the bookings in every room in our building as well as all the team's calendars and we can see who and what's available and when very easily. The tasks feature let's us set deadlines and assign projects to specific team members. Almost all of our communication headaches have been addressed by Google Workspace.

Pros

As a small nonprofit with a lot of moving parts and every team member doing a large variety of tasks, we struggled a lot with communication and collaboration. We heard about Google for Nonprofits, which provides Google Workspace free-of-charge for qualifying organizations, and it revolutionized our workflow. We had tried other programs like Trello and ClickUp, and while their designs are great, it was hard to get our team to use them as part of their daily work. Google Space provides the same service, but tasks are built directly into the email interface that our team already uses daily. We can now all keep track of responsibilities and projects with a few simple clicks and quick communication has never been easier.

Cons

The biggest learning curve came with the admin side of things, because the program is so robust, there is a lot to learn before you really start making use of all the parts. Thankfully, the customer service team is great and Google's knowledge base for nearly any issue you can think of made sure we were never hung up on anything for too long.

Reasons for choosing Google Workspace

The Google for Nonprofits program was a huge draw for an organization like ours.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

Team members struggled with trying to integrate new programs hosted on another webpage and felt the learning curve was too steep. We needed something simple and already integrated.

Shaunak

September 2022

Now google services enabled for enterprise.

I and my teammates have used Gmail and google applications since childhood, let it be Google Drive for cloud storage or sheets for excel files, and so on. We are always addicted to the simplicity which google brings in for end customers like me. Earlier we used GSuite for that and recently it has been renamed workspace. My college also used Google Workspace and provided us with email on their domain with unlimited drive storage. Earlier emails were used to sign in to Google Chat, which is not inbuilt and many new features have been introduced, like status of being available, busy or away.

Pros

I know pretty much all people will agree with my point that we always wanted to use professional and personal email in GMAIL, and now with Google Workspace that is possible right? I love the ease of working with an inbox of Gmail, much more than Outlook or any other enterprise-level mail client. Now with Google Workspace, administrators can host an email server on google and enable our favorite Gmail with a custom domain. There are various plans which allow up to unlimited data storage in drives with the most loved Google SSO. For those who don't know SSO, it is a service of Google that enable users to use all google applications like sheets, docs, drive, email, spreadsheets, etc via a single email id. Google Workspace was formerly known as G-Suite also. So if you use a chrome web browser, all applications will get auto-authenticated from the profile used in sync.

Cons

There are no cons, Google is working and developing their suite rapidly as compared to Microsoft, so we are okay with little hiccups. But they should provide some free tiers as well, for small-scale industries, this will bring more business to them because habit is the strongest key to customer acquisition. I belive if you use their services once, there is no going back. But for that there should be some trial or free subscriptions with limited usage, so that people can try.

Reasons for choosing Google Workspace

As I mentioned many times, I have been using Google's Gmail since childhood, if professional email can be used in Google services, then I would love be in same sync, this is why recommended GSuite (Now called Google Workspace)

kit

User friendly

Very user friendly easy to understand the setting is customizable. very efficient in using this in managing a large team cascading info lightning fast.

Pros

All in one package for me as an employee. we use it to time in and time out on our work also sharing files with each other is very convenient. what I like the most is the schedule reminder having multiple android device whatever I am using it will remind me like 10 minutes before my meeting start in google meet.

Cons

When I used the Google workspace chat features there are some limitation like sending a file video sometimes it fails if it reach certain MB but always succeed if I send it in facebook messenger. I wish the mb limitation of how you send video in google workspace chat features will be larger in this we dont need to like jump in messenger if sending certain video wont upload in chat feature of google worksapce. and some of the android device like samsung galaxy note 10 plus is not full optimized in google workspace chat features randomly crashes or failed to send.

Reasons for choosing Google Workspace

Never experience using this platform in my work but the only reason why I will choose this because almost all of my friend who works in multi million companies uses this platform also the religion that I am belong to their workforce uses this platform the Lds church.

Khalid

Google Workspace- Indispensable for professionals, businesses and individuals

1. the best feature lies in its simplicity of use and user interface allowing to be used by every one and on any device be it iPhone or android or laptops or any operating system windows or linux or mac. 2. it offers 15 GB of free storage for storing any files conveniently without any compromise on quality. 3. Gmail offers business mail as well as personal mail. Business mail is affordable that can be linked to the domain name of the business and used. 4. Google business provides the cheapest and most widely reaching marketing tool for everyone that too free of cost. i have helped many friends businesses get listed on google maps that helped them in growth of business immediately. 5. Google business also provides free business website for easier access to customers. 6. Google Search has revolutionised the way i searched my emails, files, pictures offline and online as well. 7. I can not imagine my office as well as personal life without Google workspace.

Pros

Cons

no cons at all was observed by me either personally or professionally.

Reasons for switching to Google Workspace

it was cumbersome and not intuitive as google workspace.

Jen