• icon"The ability to virtually pass around a document for reviews with easy tools for comments is perfected by QuickReviewer."
  • icon"Ease of use and quick understanding of anyone who switched from Dropbox."
  • icon"On of our designers has used it and loves it. The video that I can share with clients to teach them how to use it."
  • icon"Inability to see all the historical comments, once a new version of document is uploaded."
  • icon"Need to work on visibility. Had a hard time looking for it."
  • icon"C. When I click on a comment to see where the pin drop is, the pin drops are jumpy and I can't always see exactly where they're meant to be bc they move around."

All QuickReviewer Reviews

Sunil

Easy to use, flexible with amazing support

Our review process, getting feedback, tracking versions... its all become easier instead of using email and Google Drive. We were up and running within a day. The full team took literally 2 hours to understand the complete software.

Pros

Firstly the support team is amazing. As a software its very easy to get set up and use. Workspaces makes it great for the complete design team to collaborate.

Cons

Integration of Adobe CC is missing in the power plan, but is in the roadmap

Reasons for choosing QuickReviewer

Easier to use, better pricing, more flexible, quick response, great service.

Reasons for switching to QuickReviewer

Google Drive is great for documents and excel. But working with design reviews, proofing, feedback is something that is amazing in QuickReviewer. Technically we're using both.

Michal

Industry: Publishing

Found this when searching for alternative for Dropbox PDF reviews

Quick, nice and I'll be probably comming more often.

Pros

- Speed - Ease of use and quick understanding of anyone who switched from Dropbox - Dark mode - The developers seem to really care about the product

Cons

- Inability to see all the historical comments, once a new version of document is uploaded. That's what I miss most. But I have been on back-and-forth communication about this possibility with the dev team.

Reasons for choosing QuickReviewer

price/performance ratio (sadly, boardgame publishing is somewhat poor industry and I came from somewhat poor country, so the price for using is an important factor in our decision)

Reasons for switching to QuickReviewer

Dropbox had some bugs and was starting to be unbearably slow

Matthew

September 2022

Wonderful Online Software to Review your Videos before they Go Live with TimeStamp Comments!

Love to use it! Would recommend to any Content Creator who has hired Editors and is close to exploding in popularity.

Pros

- You can easily leave timestamps and even free draw on the video or use arrows to help explain where on the screen you would like something. - You can @ping/tag other users within a timestamped comment. - I love that I can send files to get timestamp comments from people OUTSIDE of my business, like so that a sponsor can review a video before it is published. And they do not even need an account to leave comments. - You can Mark a video as: Uploaded, In Review, Approved, Pending, or Rejected.

Cons

- They had a poor history, but now that they moved over to AWS, I have not had any issues! In fact they even ask for my opinion sometimes on how to improve their product! - It is expensive, but wall cheaper than their competitors. In fact, they let you pay and add unlimited people upload to your Team folder, competitors make you pay PER team member.

Reasons for switching to QuickReviewer

Competitor's communication sucked when I was experiencing many issues.

Industry: Law Enforcement

Needs work on document types, technical help, speed, clarity of what is happening to the document.

frustrating waiting for documents that have been added to be available within a reasonable time for review, now it takes until the next day before they are available.

Pros

It can review documents and images and websites and video.

Cons

poor clarity in how website links are used and employment of plug-ins, crashes when trying to load in video, only takes .pdf documents, only provides one method of commenting on documents and the icon is so small it is barely visible, comments in the column are barely visible due to contrast and brightness, other annotations are not featured out enough (lines, boxes, arrows), they are too small.

Reasons for choosing QuickReviewer

I thought it would be a single source for reviewing.

Reasons for switching to QuickReviewer

I thought this product would work.

Rahul

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

The best proofing system i came across. it's just super easy

Awesome !. I am using this tool as a DAM (Digital asset management) tool and have to work with numerous vendors and numerous formats. The proofing is just super easy. Oh yeah ! and integration with adobe apps, dropbox just icing on the cake.

Pros

In digital marketing we constantly work with vendors and QuickReviewer has been a blessing. I was looking for a tool and found this one. Logged in with just 1 click using my gmail. Super easy to use with the Google drive style interface. Now i just use this tool for the proofing the files. I can send links easily , review versions and much more. The tools just helps me get my work done super fast. i started using the tool for free and then upgraded as the demand increased.

Cons

Need to work on visibility. had a hard time looking for it.

Reasons for choosing QuickReviewer

Ziflow is expensive and made for many other features which are not required.

NIRAJ

Great tool for Review and Proofing docs

Pros

The interface is just supereasy to use and the Our vendors can even access it on their smartphones.

Cons

nothing as such. we have been using it for some time now and works great .

Reasons for switching to QuickReviewer

The interface was complex. though we just tried the trial version.

Prateek

May 2022

Proofing for multiple clients

Speak with your clients on how this will make things easier for everyone so they adopt the tool because it really helps.

Pros

I manage a creative team. A lot of files are sent to me for review, so I need to quickly manage and view all the proofs, identify the status of each file and follow up on files that have not been acted on. QuickReviewer gives me a clean view on each of these aspects which makes life way easier.

Cons

Comment responses should be sent to reviewers without having to @ mention them.

Reasons for choosing QuickReviewer

Instead of getting comments from different channels like chat, text messages, email and phone, we are able to get everything now in one spot. This really improves clarity and reduces rework.

Alberto

Time Saver! A Must for Creative Services

I really love that we can set restrictions for team members by creating workspaces. The video review part is the best and i will continue to use it.

Pros

I really love the video editing feature of QuickReviewer! It makes it easier to communicate and get the revisions done for clients.

Cons

1. I don't like that I can not review my videos directly from Google Drive. 2. I wish there was a way to disable download until it is approved by both parties. That way they won't be able to download if there is a pending invoice. 3. If there was an option to leave voice memos also on the video timestamps that would help out a lot. 4. If there was a way to draw and add shapes to make commenting a bit easier. 5. Not being able to link it to FCPX 6. Being able to place Watermark if downloaded before it is approved by both parties

price

Reasons for switching to QuickReviewer

This is easier to make comments and place stamps on the video

Jyoti

April 2022

QuickReviewer is an excellent tool to bring your creative team together and get design evaluations.

QuickReviewer has made the full review process way easier to track. It has brought our design on a single platform to add and see feedback.

Pros

The QuickReviewer user interface is one of my favorites. Setting up a proof and sharing it for review is simple. The proofing interface is also one of my favorites. Comments are simple to add and intuitive.

Cons

The status should be linked to a workflow. It should be like setting up a new stage based on which I can trigger an action so that the next user is automatically notified of the task they have been assigned.

Srishty

March 2022

"Excellent online proofing!"

Pros

QuickReviewer is really simple to use and distribute with individuals who need to evaluate our pdfs. Easy comments and responses without sending multiple emails. I appreciate that they can mark up and rotate the pdf proof in QuickReviewer (which for us was a big feature), and the comments rotate with the proof.

Cons

I haven't found a means to save old pdfs so that we can refer to them. An archiving option would be good to have.

vivek

Saves a Lot a time with the reviewing and approval process

Pros

I had started my own business and handeling all the marketing material review took up most of my time. I came to know about quickreviewer through an online ad. Tried it. Super easy to use. I have since been using this software for handeling all the work that i get done with the freelancer graphic designers and with some of the companies as well. The best thing is that I can also check the updates on my phone through the links and login on though the browser. This software has helped me streamline the process of review and approval and helped make the most of the time i have and which i now use in improving the effieciency and quality of my services rather than chasing long list of emails.

Cons

Use it for review and approval of the marketing material and other designing work which I am outsourcing for my business.

Akarsh

May 2022

If you do a lot of proofing and have multiple approval cycles, QuickReviewer is the way to go!

Pros

QuickReviewer stays true to its name and lets our clients and team review quickly and easily. We use a production workflow where our design heads must proof and approve each bit that goes out to a client for review. The same cycle continues when we're going live, with new versions being uploaded hourly!

Cons

Some of our clients prefer to use an app instead of a web browser. However, with the number of options that QuickReviewer offers, it is not a dealbreaker.

Paula

Almost there!

Pros

1. Your customer service is amazing! Speedy and thorough 2. On of our designers has used it and loves it! 3. The video that I can share with clients to teach them how to use it.

Cons

1. In Proof HQ, they number the comments, not count them, but number them. It helps when you're on a call with a client and can say "look at edit #45" 2. Websites are still buggy. A. The plugin doesn't work with Elementor B. The scaling option is cool, but you can't see the whole site at the largest size, it requires a horizontal scroll C. When I click on a comment to see where the pin drop is, the pin drops are jumpy and I can't always see exactly where they're meant to be bc they move around.

1. you do websites 2. the deal on AppSumo

Randy

Industry: Graphic Design

A must have for graphic designers...

I needed a smooth and reliable way to engage my client(s) and get their edit requests in a more collaborative way with their other approvers, which in turn allows me to gain faster approvals. QuickReviewer has brought that ability to my most important projects and clients and it has sped up the production of several jobs in just the couple of months I've been using it.

Pros

I really like it’s clean interface and simplicity of getting markups and approvals from clients.

Cons

It needs some minor refinements to make it more user friendly from the client on-boarding perspective.

Reasons for choosing QuickReviewer

I have used several ‘review and approval’ apps, including ashoreapp.com, cageapp.com, mfactor.com, tispr.com, etc… none were as good as proof.me which unfortunately disappeared a few years ago, until I came across QuickReviewer.com.

Stacy

1:1 Square Format Needed

Good

Pros

Ease of use, cost, avalible to edit without signing in

Cons

It really needs to be able to accept 1:1 square format so my clients can review square format videos. Everytime I have a client that uses 1:1 formats, I have to use Vimeo editor so they can review it!

Cheaper