(13,020)

13,020

(4,571)

4,571

• Pros

• "Very easy to use and awesome product. Love that I can add my own emojis lol and all of the integrations make life easier"

• "This software is so great I can connect to other organization when I starting used this tool. Ease of use and impressive."

• "I love that you can create you group chat or a channel. I love that it integrates with a million other products. I love this tool. "

• Cons

• "This software is great overall, but it seems a little disorganized since everything is communicated in a chat format."

• "The gid keyboard feature, while fun, is hard to navigate. "

• "I like the share-screen option, but the quality could be a little better. "

Browse Slack Reviews

John from BinaryNoir

An industry leader for a reason

I love slack and it is always getting better. Finding my chats, creating channels, and adding integrations are easy. I can’t recommend it for business enough. It’s so fun that I am trying to find other uses for it just so I have an excuse to use it.

Pros

Slack has become the industry leader in workplace communication and for good reason. It makes for a flexible place to have contextual conversations and integrates Into your workflow by easily allowing tools to integrate Into the application. From shopping carts to service monitoring alerts to team polls, there are integrations for just about everything. These integrations also allow meaningful, yet simplified, interactions so I don’t always have to leave The context of my conversations.

Cons

The largest problem is cost as well as limits in how I can leverage Slack For both work and for non-work related communication. It wasn’t built for non-work communication so I can’t truly complain. But I would love to see some focused paradigms show up in the ecosystem to make it so I don’t have so many chat applications. One other issue is the confusing of finding and managing my custom web hooks. As often as I use it I always end up spending 5 minutes on the site trying to figure out what we hook integrations I have and where to reconfigure them.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

The industry adoption and wide selection of integrations.

Aaron from Colorado Computer Care

Great for communicating with coworkers and friends!

I actually do not use Slack much in a business environment, but in a personal setting for a book club. We transitioned to primarily using Facebook for communication to Slack, as not all members of the book club are on Facebook. Slack has made communication a lot easier and fully centralized.

Pros

Slack is really easy to setup and provides a great solution for secure communication b/w coworkers and even friends. The interface, while slightly confusing at first, is easy to learn. In addition, it is easy to create different channels - as to have multiple conversations on multiple topics without those conversations overlapping. There are both mobile and desktop clients, and they are cross platform. There is even a web interface so you don't have to install a local client. Finally, you can't argue with the price as it starts with free version that is suitable for many use-cases.

Cons

Slack utilizes various shortcuts and tags to implement features (such as adding a poll to a conversation), but these tags are not obvious and usually need to be looked up.

Craig from CC'S Lingerie & Bras

Simple Collaboration Tool

Using Slack software, I was able to organize various web and offline projects by their topics or themes. So, m employees, business partner and myself could focus our response on a specific project at a time. We were also able to document past responses to tagging bugs, content update issues or customer complaints, so we could refer to those notes when similar errors or challenges were encountered in the future. This ability to organize projects and documents our actions or responses, improved our revenue numbers with dip in cost.

Pros

When adding new products and implementing tracking on new pages of my e-commerce website, I ask my employees and business partner to test or qa the content as well as analytics. So, we don't waste time testing the same products or tags, I created a Slack channel for QA. In the #qa channel, my employee team posts their comments once they are done testing a piece of content or tag, so others can test another item or analytics. My favorite feature is the ability to include screenshots and direct message a specific member of the channel without others knowing it. Plus, the fact that an email confirmation is sent on every new post in the Slack channel. Some of my team members enjoy using emoticons as well. My partner appreciates the integration with Google Drive, Gmail and ability to reply to individual user.

Cons

Once we create multiple channels in Slack to cover various projects, it becomes difficult to respond or maintain to every channel efficiently. For example: I created separate Slack channel for: web analytics, content update, marketing tactics, accounting or budget and my physical store business. My inbox gets overwhelmed with Slack channel notifications or when I open Slack app I see too much activity from every channel. It will be great if I could have the ability to prioritize the messages so I could respond to each based on how critical its business or customer impact was. So, an ability to flag by value would help.

Slack is the backbone of what we do

Slack is used by everyone in the business on a daily basis, it allows us to work efficiently and makes working remotely a breeze.

Pros

There are other products out there that provide a similar service, but for me nothing compares to slack's flexibility to integrate with the other online services we use and automate workflows and reporting.

Cons

The video call feature could do with some slight improvements, a grid view would be great for group calls for instance.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Integrations were high on our priority, but also ease of use and the ability to easily add external companies into shared channels.

Lauren from Bert Stern Productions LLC

Never Slacks

I was first introduced to the product when I was working at a photographic agency. It's a very fast-paced environment that requires incredibly efficient communication and swift project management. I was doing my research and experimented with Slack for a brief time. I felt inspired by the benefits and presented it to the workplace. They immediately downloaded the solution and I set up the software for them from my side. Within minutes, we had a newly impressive communication tool that eased our stresses at a colossal level. Very great build and I look forward to its growth.

Pros

I love this application for a majority of reasons. Slack is very minimalistic but also beautifully done. It presents your desired information in a very organized manner and makes it easy for the receiver to understand. It balances colors well and provides brief templates for you to use. Another aspect I like about Slack is the multiple formats of data you can send into a single chatroom space. It's extremely convenient and essential for your company's needs.

Cons

I don't have any negative thoughts for Slack because it fulfills our company's needs to a great extent.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

One thing I've noticed with the other products, as opposed to Slack, was their visual approach. As minor as it may seem, this factor plays a major role for creative professionals. Especially for photographers, we strive on communication that is clear and easy to read. So Slack was tested with our teams and delivered promising results. Google Hangouts and Microsoft Teams, unfortunately, made the connection and networking far more difficult than necessary.

Arthur from Conta Azul

The best app for team communication

Once you understand how it works, and what you can do with it, the sky is the limit for Slack. I really recommend people to try it, and to master it. It's a really fun and satisfactory experience.

Pros

Once you trully learn how to use it, you can pratically do anthing you want in the scope of communication. I really enjoy the ease of talking with someone (or more teamworkers), both via message and calls. Slack its super fast responding for that. Besides, its great for sharing both files and code, and I have a lot of fun with the custom emojis!

Cons

The learning curve. When I started using Slack, I wasn't familiar with other professional communication tools. Because Slack have so much funcionalities, it really took me some time to use the platform the way I wanted. I also wish the text could be formatted as a Header (like Header 1, Header 2, etc), because for me it would make some messages easier to understand.

Daniella from STND

Inter-Company Communications Made Easy!

I love using Slack and so do my employees. Communication is key within a company and this software makes its easy!

Pros

Keeping in contact with employees and management is easy with Slack. With a wide range of features and even emojis, this is a solid investment.

Cons

With a vast array of features the software can seem a little overwhelming at first.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

I liked the accessibility of Slack and it was well worth the investment.

Paul from A2SI RFID

Easy to use and easy to link collaborators

It helped and it helps keep everybody in touch. A thing that is very important in this moment we're living. It also helped us to get closer to our customer thanks to a customer chat system based on slask.

Pros

Easy set-up, free to use if you do not need history, a lots of plugin available , allow you to make private/public channel

Cons

A little bit to restrictive for not paid users ( it would be great to be able to have free user for 2 or 3 channel but not just 1 )

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Because our customer live chat system is based on slack

Dalton from Game Plan

Best communication tool for businesses of all sizes

Love Slack. Always recommend to organizations of all sizes.

Pros

Super easy to use and get started, emoji and gif features, threads are great, channels are simply laid out, notification control is awesome.

Cons

Integrations are tricky at times, threads can be hidden and hard to follow at times, mobile notifications don't always stay consistent.

Didn't compare with any.

Daniel from Veus

Slack as a must have tool

A must have tool for teams that use agile methodologies or having multiples teams on a project

Pros

Clear and centralized communication with company colleagues

Cons

Too much shortcodes, lack of explanation on how some features works

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Number of features and integrations to external services

Joel from Split Second Media

Really Love Slack, Great Way to Communicate with Multiple Clients

Mainly we are using it to solve issues with communicating across different companies and their contractors, not only streamlining conversations but bringing transparency to the messages so everyone can easily see what was sent, communicated, and when.

Pros

I have to admit I can be one of those cranky older IT guys that sit in the back corner and groans every time I hear of a new technology that is going to revolutionize things. When I first heard of Slack I figured it was more of the same and didn't use it for years. Finally one of my clients required that we communicate over and I honestly love it. The integration from the App to the browser-based version is seamless. I like how I can communicate with different Orgs and have all their staff on Slack already in when I login so I can easily communicate with who I need to. Messages are saved and easy to search to find what I need later. Group communicate and individual messaging is fantastic and I have used the VoIP to call some of my contractors that my client's use through Slack directly. All in all it makes working with people virtually easier and I will definitely be using it in the future.

Cons

My least favorite thing about slack is having to log into each org every time I need to work inside Slack. I think for most users this isn't a big deal, especially if they are using it with just one workspace. Because I work with several companies, it is a bit of a pain. I have to log in for each org to see the workspace and the only way I can see messages from another org is to open a new tab and re-login using the org's credentials. I wish there was a way to have one master Slack login and then move in and out of the different companies I work with without having to log in and out all the time or use different web browsers or tabs.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

I honestly chose Slack because my largest client required that I use it to talk to their office staff. I have since started working with every org I can inside it because it is a very fast way to message someone and get quick messages back and forth fast.

Dulce from R&R Law Group

Industry: Law Practice

The best, hands down!

Overall I love this app. It has helped my team transition from full time in-office to full time work from home during the pandemic. It keeps our whole team connected for both business matters or just chatting for fun. I’ve used so many chats in the past for work. Jabber, Hangouts, etc. ..this is so much better by a landslide! I recommend you try it. You won’t go back.

Pros

What I love most is how safe and secure it is. Slack is perfect for business because it is 100% internal messaging. No one outside of your company will access to your workspace.! It is very user friendly and fun to use. You can respond to posts in threads so that the channels don’t get cluttered with responses. You can also create channels (basically chat rooms) that are private and your coworkers cannot find without having been personally invited. You can also create public ones that our coworkers can find and join on their own. I love the emoji reactions and that you can create custom emojis. Let’s not forget that you can post gifs without having to search, copy, paste, etc. By typing in “/giphy” you can generate a gif and post it without having to leave the app. So fast, fun and easy! It’s mobile app is amazing and allows me to communicate with my team the go. It’s an essential! You can also custom your theme colors so I’ve adjusted it to my combination of turquoise with mint green. It’s so pleasing to the eyes! Customize it to your liking! Love this app.

Cons

There’s nothing I hate about this software in all honesty. It surpasses my expectations and constantly is being updated.

Jeff from University of Maryland

Great product that has become more important than ever

Prior to implementing Slack we tended to have a mix of emails, chats, and some intranet announcement board setups. Now, we put all of that in Slack which makes it much easier to keep up with what is going on as well as to search for anything that you need. It has been a huge plus for us in all ways and we have a lot of other integration options we are looking at implementing.

Pros

Communication with my entire team is easily available within Slack as well as subsets of my team. Slack has played a key role for several years but that role has become critical as we have shifted operations entirely online. We have channels for different topics and the ability to easily customize alert settings for channels has been a huge plus. The ability to integrate with outside systems has allowed us to automate many tasks such as letting the service desk know when issues occur.

Cons

Traffic can get busy so I need to be particular about how my notifications are set up. I then check in periodically on the channels that I don't receive notifications for to keep up with what is going on.

Heather from AVL Digital / CD Baby

Industry: Music

Best Communication Software for Internal Communications

I think it's genuinely improved communication and increased connectivity especially during the COVID pandemic and the new working from home life. I greatly appreciate the video integration feature as well as it makes it super easy to do one-on-one or small group check-in's without tying up video conferencing software. I've actually changed most of the executive's check-in's with others to Slack calls right now! While there's definitely some business-level restrictions that can help things flow more smoothly, such as having a limit to how many channels people create, etc., Slack has almost everything I could ask for and I'm slightly sad none of my other organizations I've worked for have utilized this service! It would have saved us a lot of time and trying to contact others.

Pros

I'll rant slight because I love Slack so much. 1) Reminiscent of AOL Instant Messenger, Slack makes communicating internally fun, easy, and instant (depending on the response time). 2) It's encrypted! Not only can I send and receive confidential information from someone, I don't have to worry about it getting into the wrong hands. Since I often book travel on a number of different executive's credit cards, I can get all of their personal information via this chat and it's made it extremely easy to not have to concern myself with the security. 3) You can create channels for your team or organization that are fun as well as for informational and business purposes. 4) You can invite others from outside of the organization to join your Slack and can join other's as well. We have many brands each with their own Slack and can invite each other to those. 5) We love Slack so much, that at the corporate level, we're getting the Slack Enterprise Grid so that all brands and employees can communicate with each other no matter where we are in the world. 6) Super easy to drag and drop files for upload to a person or channel. 7) Tagging abilities makes sure the person you're tagging sees the post. 8) You can link to channels with pertinent information to outside sources. For example, if I want to say, "Check the #announcements channel for more info!" I can right click on the #announcements channel and copy the URL to create a link to that channel on SharePoint. 9) I love the Slack bot!

Cons

A few things I would like them to change: 1) Font formatting in a post can be difficult. 2) When using bullet points, I haven't found a good way to format sub-bullet points. 3) Copying and pasting can be difficult due to formatting. These are all things easily worked around, however.

Elijah from North Carolina State University Tutorial Center

Industry: Research

Best Team Coordination App I Have Used

Slack is a great complement to email for quick messages and coordinating with others. I still send research results and other files through email, where I can be more long form, but it makes it extremely easy to ask quick questions or notify others. On a recent project, my team used Slack to "lock" parts of a paper we working on. Overall, Slack has been an excellent coordination tool. It's simple and perfect for my usage

Pros

Slack is an excellent chat tool which is a step above a simple group chat, but not as complex as something like Microsoft Teams. I love that you can divide discussions into different channels. For my organization, we use different channels for different projects and research groups. This prevents main discussions from getting too cluttered and provides privacy for projects which everyone does not need to know about. At the same time, it is not overly cumbersome as I found Microsoft Teams to be. It does not have social networking features, but we don't need that. We have the choice between using Slack or Teams, and I prefer slack for this reason.

Cons

Slack always seems to be logging out of my workspaces. I find that I constantly need to log back in at least once a week. This is a minor annoyance, hence why my rating is still very high, but this problem can delay my work a few minutes each time it happens.

Leon from Pawer Studios

Slack solves most issues, but not all

Slack felt very familiar for me since I already used Discord for social and gaming needs. I liked the ability to customise my interface with literally any colour I chose and the apps and addons I could add (namely, ClickUp) were extremely helpful. However, the pricing model proved a bit too aggressive for my company. I have a small design company in Brasil (which means North American dollars are about five times as expensive for me from the get go), and our biggest selling point is the fact that we keep very close contact with our clients, bringing them into most design discussions. In that light, my intention was to seamlessly transition all my clients from their WhatsApp groups to their own Slack channel. The issue was that *even paying*, the amount of "free guests" I could invite was very limited. I was not able to add all clients, and that ultimately meant I couldn't fully transition to Slack. A small issue I also had was inviting via e-mail instead of (again, like in Discord or even WhatsApp itself) just generating a link my clients would click and be dropped into the channel created a small learning curve. Unfortunately, we ended up having to migrate to Discord itself in order to get out of WhatsApp.

Pros

It essentially makes e-mailing obsolete and has several neat utilities that help streamline the thought, decision, discussion and feedback processes.

Cons

I had less control than I expected (and needed) in regards to overall look and feel, as well as the users' level of interaction in an attempt to soften the learning curve and address some of the app-switching angst. On top of that, the imposing pricing limitations effectively made it impossible for my company to fully transition to Slack.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

The turning point at the time was the ability to interact with screenshared video calls through a virtual pen. It was great for lessons and quick suggestions. My familiarity with Discord made my own transition easier and audio/video quality was a plus. Overall, I liked Slack very much, but wasn't able to move over entirely.

Mimi from CPB

Best Team Communication Software Out There

Very positive. Few complaints. A super fun, dynamic, effective platform for work, projects, etc. alike.

Pros

I don't think anything can compete with Slack. It's quick, efficient, fun to use, social, playful (GIF's! /giphy), unclogged and dynamic. The calling and group chat features have been especially handy lately with remote working. I also love that you can add such a diverse range of content (code, movies, images, gifs, lists, quizzes, link previews, etc.). The polls + GIF randomizers also keeps things 'fun' and light, useful for all types of people in all types of roles. The UX is very straightforward, the interface design is beautiful and FUN, which is important for a communication platform. People enjoy being on Slack. I don't mind opening it up - and that means a lot, considering it means I'm working. The search and archive functions are also great.

Cons

Don't have many complaints, honestly. I think it might be better if you had a way of storing 'updates' for projects, the way Basecamp does. Pinning messages, or files? To prioritize them, so they don't get lost in the conversation flow. Also could maybe benefit from a 'presentation mode' for Slack video, unless it exists already, to compete more with its competitors like Zoom? But overall, I have few/no complaints.

Jason Taylor from CBT Nuggets

Necessary for any Team that wants to Communicate

It's a very powerful tool that is the backbone of non-face-to-face communications. It's easier and less formal than emails so folks are more apt to just jump in and communicate (which is great). But with loose structure around it, folks are more apt to just spout nonsense in there. The chatroom style of organizing the communication can make it difficult to get past noise since it only takes a GIF or two to push the real communication out of visibility. It's like any communication tool there needs to be etiquette, organization, etc. Slack just happens to be one of those tools that is so powerful and flexible that it can make things very productive or very distracting. In the end, with folks being remote, it is an incredibly handy tool (desktop app, browser, or mobile app) to keep folks in touch with each other.

Pros

I love that almost any service can send notification through Slack either directly or with an integration tool. Jira ticket creations get alerted in specific channels based on project/issue type for example. And Slack can be used to create polls, set reminders, etc. The sidebar organizes your channels (which can be public or private) as well as your DMs (which can be with 1 person or a group of people). The search function is neat, and channels/DMs can be searched/saved/archived/etc.

Cons

Ok, the downside can be astronomical- but it can be controlled with good administration. Slack can easily get out hand with multiple channels that confuse standard-authoritative messaging, and if the channels get too numerous then Slack monitoring can become a very distracting activity (so make rules on channel creation). Similarly, the flexibility of Slack can lead to a wide range of input from folks (GIFs, emoji-reactions, etc.).

Arpine from Viva-MTS

Well-designed organizer for remotely working teams

I have started to use Slack with a small team, where we were doing a two-month long translation project. It was very easy to get integrated to the platform, everything was very intuitive. But the real amazement happened, when I started a programming course. There is a way to share your code the way it appears on your regular code editor, and this is what helps Slack to stand out from the similar products.

Pros

I like that there is no possibility to share the messages from private conversations and private groups with people outside of the group. As in the case of other messenger-type software, you can mention your colleagues in the conversation, and they will be notified. You can create as many channels as you wish, name them and also keep them private, so no one else can enter to the channel without permit. Besides all of this a lot of personalization can be done thru status updates, photo, change the appearance, theme and many more. It is also worth mentioning that besides website, there is also app, where you can get notifications, reply to messages and keep working while being far from your desk.

Cons

The main inconvenience or I would say discomfort, I have faced using Slack, is that you cannot see whether your colleague already seen the message or not. Well, this is not crucial, but as the interface gives an impression of a messenger, this would be nice feature to have. Another discomfort was when I tried to enable desktop notifications, but they never showed up. After couple of days I understood, that I have blocked pop-ups from my Chrome, but Slack did not say me a word on that.

Danique from Wildwood Health Institute

Best Software for Small Teams

I love Slack. I wouldn’t change Slack for any other chat app at work. For other situations other software such as WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger work just fine, but nothing beats Slack in the workplace. The customizability, the search options, the file sharing, the starring of messages, the pinning of messages, it all just works so well for the workplace.

Pros

What I like the most about Slack and what differentiates it from other chat apps in my opinion is the customizability. About two years ago my team decided to adopt a chat app just for work, and a colleague suggested Slack. He set it up for us where our Google calendar is connected, our Asana, and our Servicedesk. We have three different channels, one for communication, one for calendar notifications, and one for Servicedesk notifications. This reduces so much clutter and we can easily find what we are looking for. Every time anyone adds or removes anything from our shared Google calendar Slack notifies us. We also get a notification at 8am every morning with what’s on our calendar for that day, and we get a notification two hours before a calendar event. Whenever any other departments adds anything requests for our department through Servicedesk we get a notification with request description in Slack as well. Also, if anyone in our own team adds anything to our to-do list in Asana we get a notification in Slack, and if we’ve added something to someone else’s to-do list in Asana and that person finishes it, same story. The customization options are endless.

Cons

What I like the least is that in the free version there is a limit with how many messages you can send. So far we’ve been able to continue communicating with each other but I think that old messages get deleted, so if I use the search option to find a file that was shared or a message, and it was too long ago, I will simply have lost it. But I guess I would just have to pay for it. They have to make their money somehow.

Cole from Brandable Inc.

Slack is Much More Than Just Messaging

Simply put, Slack solved the issue of under communicating within our business. The software added a new medium that allows employees to solve problems faster and complete tasks sooner by eliminating unnecessary in-person discussions and remain connected even when remote. Working from home continues to become more and more popular and Slack has now become absolutely vital in allowing that to be done. We're able to chat, phone and video call, screen share, file upload and more! We are very pleased with how useful the software has proven to be.

Pros

Slack's list of pros far outweigh the software's cons. Most importantly, Slack is extremely simple to install and learn! Everything about the user-face is intuitive and looks very similar to tradition messaging applications. Certainly, the messaging functionality of Slack is the greatest pro. The software is available for all computer devices and smartphone devices which allows everyone to stay connected whenever and wherever they need to. Another tremendously impactful pro is the screen sharing function; this is critical to successfully working from numerous offices or from home. It allows us to walk through problems as they arise and creatively collaborative on visuals. Lastly, Slack has the ability to integrate with a users Google Drive which makes file uploading and sharing seamless!!! I could go on but there are ultimately some of the greatest takeaways.

Cons

One of the greatest cons many employees have identified is the software's nagging "unread" notification. A new/unread message badge will appear on both the smartphone and computer applications for a message that has often times already been read. This occurs when the incoming message is received while the application is already open on a device. For instance, like many of us do, I keep the my application open in one of my dual monitors (meaning it is open at all times) and if I have the chat open to Sally's chat and Sally messages me, I will have a new message notification until I click "Mark as read" within our already visible chat. It's a rather small con but it sometimes creates confusion.

Elyse from Butler/Till

Easy, nerd-friendly and productive

Slack seems to be the best received by my team. Microsoft Teams, Skype for business - my developers detest and very infrequently utilize. Slack is the best solution I have found and the most universally and easily adopted platform to date.

Pros

Slack is one of those open it and go type of applications. Their desktop, mobile and web based applications are all high performing, relatively bug free applications. Integrating other apps is literally a few button clicks, and the integrations seem endless. File sharing is a breeze, and size limitations are few. Their search functionality is super helpful for digging through old conversations Silent/DND mode is easy to set, and the app notifications in general are subtle yet effective

Cons

Limitations to the free/paid versions, specifically chat archives, are literally my only complaint. They do what they do super well and I have yet to find a competitor that behaves as well with my system, CPU usage and overall ease-of-adoption for my developers.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

I have been forced to use all of those above mentioned products via my agency overall, however, I have insisted on Slack as our development tool of choice.

Working from home? Slack is a game changer.

I did not really pay attention to the quality of Slack before being forced to work from home in this highly distributed, asynchronous mode. When you have to cope with working from home (and kids schooling from home), this is a very nice upgrade to emails and other forms of online collaborative tools. It's a one-stop shop where you can also see the notification from Google Doc edits, and even respond from Slack. It saves me a lot of time.

Pros

I've been using Slack for over 5 years now, I liked it. But for the past 3 weeks, with the pandemic outburst, my organization switch to a full work-from-home environment, and Slack has been a game changer for our company. The thing I love with Slack is the integration of your whole work ecosystem within the app: you can attach your G-suite credentials, and Slack will send you reminders for your next meeting, with a direct link to the Google Hangout URL if your organization uses it. Now that we need to have all our standups and daily meeting in an on-line form, this feature has turned to be a real boost in my productivity. You can also see the status of your co-workers, if they're available or already in a meeting. And if they are, you can leave a message on Slack, they will respond when they can in an asynchronous way.

Cons

The learning curve is a bit steep as many shortcuts and integrations are not necessarily very intuitive to learn. Also, there is a risk of being overwhelmed with a multiplication of Slack channels you can subscribe to, and getting too many notifications that can become a distraction. But that's the flip side of having a central tool for all your online collaborative work.

AMAR from Allscripts

Helped keep our team across the world be on the same page

We have a large team spanned across the globe and with slack its easy to keep everyone on the same page.

Pros

How easy it was to use. There has been other software that does the same thing and recently Microsoft has been pushing teams. However in my opinion Slack was the first one on the block. We used skype but it seemed "clunky". The group functionality and the ability to integrate with API is awesome. We have it linked both to snow and outlook calendar.

Cons

The only thing I dislike is that you can not see if a user has read your message (somewhat like whatsapp or imessage)

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Ease of use and integration across web/smartphone and desktop

A must for professional communication

The deployment and set up was easy and after about a couple of days, you will get used to it. Slack is our primary application for professional communication with clients and offshore teammates. Having multiple channels for various purposes is a good feature. Sometimes the loading time is high, and even when you search for messages, but this can be overlooked when considering slack as a package.

Pros

Slack is very easy to use with its simple and highly professional UI making things easily available, like the search, using emojis and reactions, etc. Unlike Microsoft Teams, here in Slack you can search for a message using a keyword, and trust me this is a lifesaver. You can have multiple channels set up for a variety of communication purposes. The mobile version is also good and reliable. The app is easy to use but at the same time has very professional UI and all the necessary features.

Cons

Slack is expensive when compared to its competitors. It should have a feature to search for gifs online like MS teams. You may miss out on some important emails as most messages are conveyed on the chat. So you have to be clear about it, emails are still a priority when it comes to professional communication.

Jon from TrackTik

Industry: Information Services

Really helpful especially when working remotely

Slack has helped our teams working remotely by allowing us to share, speak, video all with the one app. We do use other apps fro other apps for collaboration, but Slack has proven to be easy to work with, and requires virtually no training. It's simple to use and for projects with a lot of people giving input it works well. Has definitely been a help for us across the company.

Pros

I was never in love with messaging software, but I am starting to like this one a lot given that I am working remotely, and it complements the other communications and sharing tools we have. It's really good for group discussions and sharing documents and info to smaller groups or specific individuals. it's linked with our G Suite and the integration for sharing works really well. That might be it's biggest plus. The integration with other apps I like Jira or Gmail or SalesForce is useful. If you don't integrate with those apps, it's still pretty good for collaboration. It's also pretty easy to follow a conversation thread, way easier than email or any other collaboration tool I have used, and that is really helpful when tracing the development of an idea or an issue. Being able to add people to a conversation is also useful.

Cons

Not my favorite interface, you do need to hunt around for functions. Also if you open a thread in the sidebar, the UI gets a little crowded and confusing. It's also not a replacement for email. Think of Slack as the more informal collaboration tool, and your email and the more official one. They complement each other. If you have a lot of channels in your organization, it gets to be total information overload if you need to stay on top of them. Depends on your role, but it's easy to get sucked in to too many channels and lose focus on work.

Todor from CloudSigma AG

Almost perfect

Marvelous. Easy to use and navigate. Best chat since we switched from Google Hangouts. Does sometime do funny things with the notifications from missed messages, but it is not what I would deem as unpleasant or unsatisfactory.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and customize it.. For example, I was happy that I could disable notifications on my phone in separate channels, while my computer at home did receive them. Also, the dark theme is a big bonus for us night-shifters. Before that opening the application during the night would cause some eye pain.

Cons

The startup. I get that it wants to show missed messages while not online and what not, but taking me back pages and pages and load even more messages while doing so is frustrating. I don`t think it has an option to not do that. Also, on the Windows workstation at home, it does slow down a boot up with at least half of a second. Gladly we use Linux at the job, so it`s not a real issue.

With great power comes great responsibility

great product with great capabilities but it there is no training on etiquette, its a collaboration wild west shoot out and a lot of people will run and duck for cover. Which means they will revert to old comms tools like email, text or actual face to face communication IRL (Heaven help us!)

Pros

Slack is an easy to use collaboration tool. I can have 1:1 discussions, create channels (public and private), share documents and images. We also leverage the integration capabilities to connect with other applications in our tech stack.

Cons

Slack enables people to digitally barf all over the place. There are those in our org who understand there are certain protocols, etiquette, do's and don't's. There are others who use the @channel or @here for every message and they are spamming numerous channels with their nonsense. And there are others who communicate completely with emojis and gifs. Maybe there are backend settings in Slack today that aren't being used by our site admins, but there really should be some proper training so we dont have to sift through so much noise to find relevant bits of communication.

Tigran from TPL

Slack review for company use

Overall It's a very useful app for little teams and big companies, you can manage your team/s with this app, beside chatting and conversation, it seems like you can visualise your work here with many addons. For example I have integrated github, jira, pivotal and these types of apps and can see notifications coming from this task managment tools in channel, like everything one place, event can call inside channel with hangouts app.

Pros

I like team workspace like design of app, especially the channels for teams, private channels, taggings by team, threads, and bots inside it which are very useful for variety of reasons, helping to increase users productivity and contributing for team to work fast. Another thing seems to me very useful is integrating google calendar with slack which show to my teammates when I am busy or in a meeting or when I am free near my name on app.

Cons

Sometimes it has problems with mobile app push notifications, e.x many times I tried to reply message from push notifications but seems it not sends message showing could not send without notifying me. Another thing I noticed in recent times It has problems with video streaming, I mean when someone uploads video It sometimes streams very slowly .

Reasons for Choosing Slack

I have heard about Cisco Jabber, but it does not seems more functional and convenient for me and my team.

Christopher from Frazzini LLC

Communication Among Employees

My overall experience with the software is positive. It solves the problem of large scale communication done with members of a company from a single source. There are a few drawbacks but that could be due to the size of a company and the organization of the user with the software.

Pros

This software allows employers to communicate information to employees on a large scale. An employer can designate certain people as administrators. This gives them the ability to make threads that include certain people for a certain topic that needs to be discussed. Private messages can also be sent but note that the top administrator can still view these private messages between employees (so be cautious of what you're saying). Let's say that a business owner owns multiple businesses and wants to use this software to communicate with different employees. The business owner can set up specific threads for that certain business and still doesn't have to sign out of one account and sign into another.

Cons

One con that could possibly be a pro as well would be that people have to be invited and removed from discussions. This can make the employer selective of who is in certain discussions (threads). The con of this is that it can be easy to forget to remove a person from the discussion. Let's say that the employee doesn't work with the company anymore, they might accidentally be part of specific conversations. Another con would be that discussions have to be physically archived. This can be good for evidence of discussions but it leads to a long list of discussions and private communications. At least there is a search function that helps you find specific discussions but it can be confusing if you forget who was involved in certain discussions.

Thomas from RelyOn

Beats All Other Business Communication Tools

Overall, as a business owner and marketing agency, it's been a game-changer to use Slack because it really does streamline our workflows and bring everything together. We needed one central communication tool that we could share docs, send quick messages, come up with ideas, have calls, do video conferences, share screens, and collaborate cross-organization. Slack allows all of that.

Pros

The integrations with other software are amazing. I can get instant updates from websites, tools, CRM's, and much more all in slack. It makes the "instant messaging" tool much more valuable. Instead of needing to log into 20 different tools I can just check channels that we have created.

Cons

Nothing really. I came from a Hangouts/Chat world where there are a lot of limitations so to use a tool that doesn't have those are amazing.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Those other tools were more for project management whereas this was communication. And I can still use those tools in conjunction with Slack.

Best Communication Tool Ever.

We had a lot of issues with communication using some Google options, we had used "Chat" and Hangouts for work purposes but we don't get at all the product. So we decided to switch all our operations to Slack and we are amazed! We integrate all our DevOps tools to slack and we are very productive, we are using Slack with Gitlab and other tools and we are very happy with this product.

Pros

Best ChatOps tool, Good price, high-quality product, compatible with a lot of tools for integrations, good order, good for agile teams and DevOps culture teams.

Cons

The unique problem that I had using Slack was with the "community edition" because you can lose your messages, but you can solve it buying the paid edition for $8 per user, It is really a good price and the tool is excellent.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Because of the integrations with other tools as Gitlab, Jira, and Clockify and because Slack is a DevOps oriented Chat tool.

Greg from makepositive

great app to collaborate with your team and beyond

I joined the company after working with Office 365 and Skype for Business for many years, I was worried that I would struggle to adjust to a different communication method, but I quickly found the ability to add public and private channels to me immensely useful in my day to day life, I can compartmentalise my projects, social interactions, official communications and even different office locations with ease, I would definitely struggle to go back to the more basic tools such as Skype for Business personally

Pros

with Slack, you can have multiple workspaces within the one app, so I can be working on a project for a client who has their own instance of Slack, get added to their channels for the project, and interact with them in their environment, all the while still being able to remain in my company environment, which lets me separate my comms, but keeps it all in the same app. I also enjoy the fact that I can create my own custom Emojis to use in the chats, it makes for a more personalised experience when I am reacting to a colleague with my own emojis rather than the default smilies.

Cons

I have not seen a guest functionality on Slack, so you have to be a registered user to be able to interact with other users. I have also noticed a few colleagues who have had issues with audio calls not picking up the microphone, certainly on older model Macbooks. But I have never had the issue myself.

Rick from Calvary Chapel Okinawa

Slack for church teams

Overall, it was good. There were just minor irritations that we wanted to see if we could find another product that offered a similar experience but also for free or discounted since we are a church with limited budget.

Pros

ease of use. Liked that you weren't tied to same domain email. Liked that you could have unlimited channels for dialogue. Liked that you could customize many areas like colors, pictures and even emojis. Liked that they had a decent free version. It's a good, solid product.

Cons

The push notifications were inconsistent. At times, messages were posted without any team notifications. The storage limits for channels were limited even with the free version. Was looking for a tasking option built in. The integrations with other apps was a little bit wonky for us. Wished it had a "read" option where we could see which team members had seen or read the message.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Slack seemed to have the better program overall with options and their channels and ability to have different groups with privacy levels and customization that we needed for church.

Saransh from Developer Circles from Facebook

The best chat and communication tool for teams

Its great when everyone is in a single location and you can just walk up and ask your questions face-to-face. This isn't the case for most of us anymore as we are working with remote teams and different schedules. Slack has made communication almost as efficient as face to face. You can even reach people on their mobile devices after hours if needed. The ability to connect all of this communication with many of our other products and services just makes it even better.

Pros

The interface is the best we have used and is easy to navigate and understand. Channels make a lot of sense and everyone using Slack seems to understand how they work. Tagging others in a conversation is a great way of calling attention to the specific people who need to see a message. Integrations work well and there are already a lot of them but making custom integrations is also easy.

Cons

I wish there was some better way of organizing tons of channels. This is probably not a big deal in most places and you can hide everything but the channels that you want to see but some better hierarchy like folders or something like this would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

We like Slack's more independent brand and the overall design feels powerful and light at the same time.

Nice messaging platform

Overall slack is a nice messaging platform and really helps the individuals while working in a project of multiple team members. It helps in sharing of text messages and files and also has calling features and major third party integrations which makes it a complete package.

Pros

I found slack a powerful tool to communicate with the other team members in real time. It has better voice quality on call, large size file sharing, one-to-one and group messaging. It also allows to star the messages, which is really helpful to bookmark the important information from the chat. The features such as wrapping the text in code snippet and selecting the file type (for example, html, java, js, etc.) is beneficial for developers. It provides APIs to create custom applications and also has an app directory from where users can install out-of-the-box integrations for Github, google drive and other third parties.

Cons

There are few features which are missing, for example, whenever a user is removed from the workspace, no notification is being sent back to the user. Also, the slackbot could be improved, most of the times, it just provides the search results from the slack help directory. It is not easy to switch workspaces. One has to close the workspace completely and then switch back to the another workspace.

Ivan from GB Advisors, Inc.

The right tool for the job!

Best thing that happened to our company. Our productivity has increased since and our "reachability" as well. We feel very close now, even for our team which is 100% remote.

Pros

They really put the work into making a chat software that is very usable. intuitive, agile and overall, very enjoyable. We use many of the bots the marketplace has, especially the Google Calendar, Zoom, Giphy and Slackbot integrations that comes with it.

Cons

I cannot think of much of what I dislike about Slack, because I like everything about it. I used to have an issue that Slack didn't load properly, but an update and empty cache button swiftly solved it. Sometimes the calls ring on the phone first before doing it in the computer.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Microsoft Teams is/was not available for Linux at the time.

Gregory from New Frame Media

Slack has completely eliminated email from our office, saving us time

Our experience with Slack has been extremely positive. It was very easy for us to onboard our entire staff and they were active and using the software fluently within just a couple off days. Our inter-office email dropped 90% almost overnight and this has saved us a considerable amount of time and made our project work much more efficient. We've been extremely pleased with the ease of adding our clients to single client channels and also to manage our own users. Customer support has been strong as well.

Pros

Slack has allowed our team to almost completely eliminate email from our office culture. Slack can handle all of our in-office communications and also helps immensely with our in-office file sharing. We have also implemented slack with key clients to allow for communication on major projects.

Cons

At times the search function can be a little hard to navigate if you're looking for a single file upload from previous months or years, but that's really the only complaint we would have. The software has been great other than that.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Asana had too many features and was trying to do too many things. We really wanted a single platform that did communication very, very well and Slack was the perfect choice for that. The file sharing is implemented in a way that is easy to use and intuitive without bloating the product with too many buttons and menus to confuse users.

Gregory from G1 Research

Industry: Government Relations

Daily Slack User

We are a political research firm that utilizes hundreds of contractors who give surveys. The surveys change on-the-fly once requirements are met, and as a result contractors must be notified in real-time as they work from home

Pros

Ease of real-time mass communication while at the same time enabling group convo, closed/hidden group convo, and 1 on 1 communication.

Cons

The constant bombardement of msgs that are not applicable to me from various groups im in. There should be a display to notify others of how I'm recieving msgs in a given timeframe

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Teams does t allow users to write msgs to thmeselves, not as user friendly, harder to communicate 1 on 1. ( cant see msgs read, etc)

Aaron from Rivermend Health

Love it. Slack-ing off @ work

It has offered a more comfortable work life and the UX seems to have that as a guiding principal. It works well and has a wonderful host of API's that greatly extend functionality of the software.

Pros

It makes Microsoft Teams or whatever they call it this year obsolete. It's like an intra-office Reddit for us. Hilarious but still very productive.

Cons

That it defaults to trying to update via windows store. Which is not accesible via group policy. Forcing an manual install every time.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

We actually liked freshdesk for the Helpdesk portion, but slack is like our own "geocities". We each can personalize it to our taste. We are like power rangers each with a different Zord/weapon. Simply because of the API's and extensions available.

Alexandru from Computer Software

Great messaging tool for start ups

I've had a great experience using Slack, it's easy and fun to use, easy to configure and overall a powerful tool for the people that look for this type of messaging application. It's not for everybody but it's worth trying.

Pros

Slack has the vibe of an application that's cool to use, it has a very 'young' vibe to it. For me, it feels like a great application for start ups or small teams to use because the degree of customization of the workspace is immense. The application is also quite easy to configure at the start, with many features that can be added later in the process, depending on the need. It's a tool that has the common features that a messaging application would have (private conversations, group conversations, topic based conversations, private / public channels, integration with other useful applications) while also integrating bots that can be useful and fun to play with. Both can be entirely programmed by the users so they offer pretty much whatever functionality the creator wants to achieve - some can also be found online, already created and free to use, for the people that don't want to bother creating their own.

Cons

I would say that a con for this software would be that it's sometimes hard to take serious. Young people may be excited to use Slack and create their own bots but some professionals may not find this as a selling point for them and it may seem childish. This is not necessarily a minus that the application has, but it is the type of application that's not for everybody.

Nicholas from Gain Theory

Great integrations with tools

We were on Skype for Business and the features on Slack are much richer and better. Some people are using Teams, which is also a good alternative, but for some people the heavy footprint of the full Teams product was a bit too much.

Pros

It's an easy, reliable tool to use for messaging, and easily organizes teams with channels for discussion. The integrations with web hooks are also very useful for using other developer/production tools for software development. Custom slackmojis are also a fun morale booster.

Cons

The free version has a short history span, but this is understandable given it has a free version. When having a direct ad hoc conversation with multiple people (not wanting to setup a channel), it can be difficult to read the names for each conversation and distinguish one from the other. Maybe there's a way to rename the convo, but I haven't found it yet.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Lighter weight, and we have some company developers who only use Linux so because there isn't a Teams for linux distribution we couldn't use it.

Steve from Focus on the Family

Slack is the best chat app, but don't use it as a wiki or PM tool

Slack effectively solves our need for real-time communication. We use the chat, voice and video calling options. It's a great tool and better than most other chat alternatives, but don't be tempted to use it to manage projects, store documentation, or give structure to files. You'll soon be overwhelmed by the lack of structure.

Pros

I love Slack's ease of use and simplicity. New users can get up to speed quickly and begin using fun features like @mentionds, /gifs and :emojis: The file attachments and search speed are well done. Slack's real power is in all the integrations, so I love being able to hook up a dozen or so apps and collect all my notifications in one place. Also, the freelancer community has embraced Slack because of their free/cheap plans, so it's very convenient to keep in touch with a variety of contractors by just inviting them (since most already have their own Slack plans).

Cons

Slack isn't great at providing structure to your work-life. The #channel structure does aid in some structure, but Slack's support for threads is awful--they don't make any sense, and most people can't figure out how to use them. These deficits are offset somewhat by searchability, but for the most part you'll just be scrolling through endless conversations if you want to find a particular piece of info.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

Overall Slack is a much better product than Microsoft teams for just chat, but Teams has an advantage if you want to use a wiki and extensive file storage. Teams does a slighly better job with threading, but it's still not great. The channel structure of teams is worse, and then anyone who has used Sharepoint knows to stay away from the confusing intersection of Teams with Sharepoint.

Sarthak from SimpleCitizen

Slack: No More Emails!

My overall experience with Slack has been great! It has enabled me to talk with my teammates and share code snippets ( which was a pain otherwise ) in a much easier way. The software is free, so there is no harm in trying it out and the free tier is more than enough for small teams or people just trying stuff out! Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed!

Pros

The best aspect of slack is how effortless it makes communication between team members. No more emails, cc or bcc. Just create a group of your colleagues that you wanna talk to and send them a message. Another great feature of Slack is the rich formatting. You can send code snippets or even bash commands that others can quickly use. If you are on a paid plan, you can search all your previous messages since the time you joined slack, which makes it easy to find context or things that you had sent to others earlier. There are also various add-ons, like Google Calendar, Drive, etc. which enables you to share your current status if you are in a meeting, or other things like sharing excels or powerpoints right in Slack without needing to open up the browser. You can use it on your PC, the browser or even on your phone, so the availability is great!

Cons

One of the worst ( or best depending on your preference ) things is that Slack is like an instant messenger, so people expect you to respond quickly. Unlike email, where people have no clue when you see the email. On Slack, if I am online, my teammates expect me to reply quickly, but that doesn't always happen. I don't feel there are any other issues with Slack, it is well-made software!

Nicholas from A Cent Aviation

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Incredibly Powerful Communication Platform

We needed a method to alert multiple people at the same time, as well as a way for people to communicate with large groups potentially without sharing their personal phone numbers. This allowed us to communicate quickly, and to segregate the groups and ensure only those with a “need to know” would receive an alert, while being able to choose whether the information would remain private or public within the rest of our group.

Pros

This app has plenty of powerful features that allow you to customize the way you communicate. You can video conference, voice conference, and send text messages in a lot of different methods.

Cons

It isn’t free for most of its best features. Though there is a free version for its basic features. It also has so many features that it can be a bit overwhelming. You need a knowledgeable and active administrator to set this up and maintain it for the needs of your group.

Reasons for Choosing Slack

More power, more abilities, video conferencing. And we had someone who could be an effective administrator of our groups.

Neil from Bella Vou

It's anything but Slack

We started using Slack in order to not have to talk to each other... Actually to be fare, we're spread across 4 floors and multiple offices (sometimes people work from home) so Slack gives us a way to communicate across multiple channels looping in relevant people that need to be updated on specific projects. The ability to be able to quickly jump onto a call or post images and video easily greatly enhance communication. Slack is open on all our computers (Mac and PC) all day every day and is key to getting things done! And you don't have to 'talk' to Dave at his desk anymore so no 20 minute conversations on the virtues of staples over paperclips, WIN!

Pros

It's so easy to set up an account, add your teammates, create your channels and assign/amend and remove access for who can see what. Also found loads if integrations with other software packages useful. I didn't much like the browser version but the desktop and mobile apps work a treat. Being able to set 'out of office' or 'end of day' do-not-disturb times really helps you to not get woken up in the middle of the night by Dave who had a brainwave on how to better stack the free peanuts in the break-room (we all have a Dave).

Cons

I initially had a bit of a blond moment (is it politically correct to say that? Gulp) when I first started using the web version of the app. I didn't really like it and it took me a while to figure out that there was in fact a desktop and mobile version that were much nicer to use (as mentioned in the Pros section).

Nikki from Bloomfield College

Great communcation software

Like I had said I really love Slack. It has made it easier to communtate with my team, share information and it actually brought us together!

Pros

I have used Slack for years now and was so excited when we started using it at my current workplace. We had tried to use other software but it never really took off as Slack has. It is super easy to use and has many different client versions. Everyone in the office can decide how they want to use it which is a hugeeeee plus! We use the free version which really is great for us. There is a limit to how many message Slack stores but this hasn't been a huge issue. You are able to create different channels which has been a great way to share important information that we have to reference and keep it organized. Slack has also brought our team together and gave us a new modern way to communicate. Also what I love is that you can really customize notifications,

Cons

I don't like how with my particular phone notifations can be delayed. It has caused a few issues where I have gotten messages 30 to 40 minutes later despite having good either wifi or ceular service. Otherwise no real issues with Slack!

n/a

Ken from colab interactive

Love/hate relationship with Slack

I use Slack across 7-9 workspaces, one for each client/collaborator/workgroup. It's effective for keeping up with lot of people at once and the fact that I can mute certain workspaces/channels makes it manageable.

Pros

Slack does a fine job of facilitating collaboration with co-workers, and does cut way down on the fragmented nature of workplace communications. The workspace -> channel structure does a good job of organizing communications, but messages and threads can become atomized very easily. Overall its the best tool I've used and is a vast improvement over the old ways. And the voice/video calling feature is perfectly integrated - can't wait for them to add transcription.

Cons

I don't think this is Slack's fault, but the volume of stuff flowing through Slack is hard to wrangle. If you have more than a few workspaces open with a few channels each, it is incredibly easy to lose track of a message, thread, or link. and if you're using the free version you can find a critical message or link disappears behind the 10K message limit very quickly. Again, if you're getting good value from a product then you should pay for it, so no complaints about pricing, except that it's hard ot know what paying to: a workplace, or your own access to everything?

Moriah from Williamson Home

Industry: Wholesale

We love Slack!

Our team easily adapted to Slack and it has become one of our favorite resources. Simple things that ended up being a hassle, like taking a poll of how many people will be traveling to a different office on a certain day or letting people know of updates, have become SO easy and used even more often. It helps keep everyone connected and in the know. I believe Slack has helped bring us to the next level in both business and relational.

Pros

Slack helped provide a collaborative workspace for our multiple offices. We were able to create channels to help teams have a space to store and share their ideas with one another. It also made passing out updates to certain groups of people or offices a lot easier/more efficient than through email. The Slack calls are also a great feature!

Cons

One of my few complaints would be that a lot of times I have to refresh the app in order to see updated statuses. There has been a lot of times I have been waiting for someone to get out of meeting or off of a call only to later realize they have been available for awhile and the app just wasn't showing the updated status.

Andrea from Lexo

Great for interoffice communication

Interoffice communication has been streamlined and processes made faster by being able to communicate quickly and efficiently. Slack does a great job of bringing our coworkers together whom are remote or in different parts of the country as if everyone is in the same room having a conversation.

Pros

Slack is a very convenient tool for inter-office communication and is what we've used exclusively for the last 7 months or so after switching from Skype. Most of our work is done remotely and we have colleagues across the country that we need to communicate with daily for various projects. Slack is a very fast and easy way to do that. It doesn't fully replace email, but it does speed things up quite a bit for simple questions and answers. It's pretty easily searchable, too, if you ever need to go back and find something later. I like that you can create specific channels and conversations to keep workflow properly siloed. Mobile app is also great and just as easy to use. Overall great tool for quick communications.

Cons

It almost has too many features....It could definitely be simplified. There are just SO MANY things you can do with it that it can honestly be overwhelming at times if you click the wrong button or don't know how to use a certain feature. It also bothers me that there aren't "read" notifications in Slack, so you can't tell whether or not someone has seen your message. Kind of annoying when you're waiting for a reply on something.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 18,492 reviews