• icon"It's very similar to other project management tools, but this one I think is more affordable and has features that make it easy for you to organize all of your projects and client tasks."
  • icon"It is packed with useful features that my company uses on a daily basis. It's perfect for project management, task management, and as a CRM."
  • icon"I like the way you can organize your full taskflow in an easy way. It is powerful yet simple, so coworkers can easily join you without feeling overwhelmed."
  • icon"The tool is cloud-based and we had witnessed complete data loss twice."
  • icon"Sometimes, the time tracking feature may fail in case SmartTask is opened in multiple windows. Occasional logout issues."
  • icon"The user interface looks bit hard for new users."

Browse all SmartTask Reviews

• Have you used SmartTask and would like to share your experience with others?

Ajay

Best Task Management tool onCloud

4 of us have been using the tool and we loved the application. it is easy to learn and easy to update.

Pros

Excellent feature set Very easy to use Lot of advanced features Easy to manage resource workload Loved chat and meeting feature built in the tool Time tracking for the task is excellent

Cons

Some screens are a bit too busy. They can be cleaned a bit It is not very easy to know how to create Sub tasks but once you see, it is easy to use.

Reasons for choosing SmartTask

Ease with which the application allows one to manage.

Response from Softronics

Thanks a lot Ajay ji for the review. Yes we need to refresh the UI a bit. We are working on the background on the same so hope to see some updates on it soon.

Replied July 2020

BJ

Industry: Newspapers

SmartTask manages your teams, task and customers in one "smart" package

My overall experience with SmartTask is overwhelmingly positive. If you have any issue that customer service can't deal with, the founder himself will help you with it. He also seems to never sleep, and he is always working to improve SmartTask.

Pros

I have the Premium account of SmartTask, and it is exceptionally easy to invite your employees (and even guests) to the platform to manage tasks and projects. With other programs, I sometimes have problems with this. But SmartTask is easy. One of the best things about the program is that the bugs are all worked out. With thousands of users daily, the team has worked out all the problems so that new customers like me don't have to deal with them. Moreover, I like being able to track my sales team via the SmartTask app. I can see which businesses my salespeople are at, and the software saves the journey so I can make sure my top accounts are always covered locally.

Cons

I would like to see whitelabel and cname functionalities moving forward, but they are not essential. The SmartTask logo is very small and no one can be offended by a name like "SmartTask."

Reasons for switching to SmartTask

I found Pipedrive to be difficult to use for our employees. I am sure it is a wonderful product, but it was just too difficult for my employees.

Response from Softronics

Thanks a lot BJ for the review. CName and white-label will soon be available :)

Replied September 2019

Charu

October 2022

Perfect Tool for Projects Management

SmartTask is extremely best tool for manage multiple projects and setup tasks according to you project work. This tool saves lots of time and efforts to improve your work quality. Our company feels that we save more time in collaborating and discussion of projects.

Pros

This software provides all the features you need for projects management. Personally I like the task tracking, alert notifications and reporting features which helps you lot to manage your projects.

Cons

Personally I feel sometimes alerts/notifications feature didn't work properly. Except that i didn't have any issue with this tool.

November 2022

Agency Owner

Pros

The platform seems to have lots of potential but didn't really live up to it and the team had a hard time adopting it

Cons

organization of the project brands and tasks were not so intuitive

Bhargav

September 2022

Amazing Tool for Task Management

SmartTask is a great tool for managing your tasks and handles multiple projects. I have setup multiple projects in the tool and it works flawlessly. It is very easy to use and saves your lots of time and efforts.

Pros

SmartTask offers many features that help you to manage your workflow by scheduling your tasks and handles multiple projects. It will sends alerts notifications when you completed your work.

Cons

Seriously, I didn't face any problem with this tool till now. It will be great if they provides more features that help us to manage our work.

Mohit

easy to use full functional app

fulfills almost all requirements.

Pros

full functional app with advanced search facility

Cons

time tracking, collaboration and calendar view should be improved.

Reasons for choosing SmartTask

more features with simplicity and competitive priced.

for more tracking options

Ashok

Best Alternative to Asana

I would suggest to use smarttask if you want to save your money on task management tool

Pros

I would say that Smart Tasks is the best and the cheapest alternative to asana. Almost all the features that we need for an project management is available. One added advantage over asana is that they have their inbuilt time tracking software for the task.

Cons

Some of problems are like when we invite an client / guest to an project their details visible to other guests also. This is kind of wired options. Also sometime it takes time to load the dashboard.

Reasons for choosing SmartTask

I still use Asana too, based on the client need. But I prefer Smart Task for the inbuilt time tracking application

Dave

Great for task management and as a CRM

I'm using Smart Task to manage my entire business. It's my go-to tool for planning, managing, and tracking all of our projects and tasks. It has also replaced our previous CRM. I highly recommend Smart Tasks.

Pros

Smart Tasks is very easy to use. It is packed with useful features that my company uses on a daily basis. It's perfect for project management, task management, and as a CRM. We even use it to manage outsourced work and remote employees. The integromat & zapier integrations make the possibilities endless.

Cons

I honestly cannot find a flaw so far. The features, ease of use, and integration capabilities are all fantastic.

Reasons for choosing SmartTask

Unlike many other project management tools, Smart Task includes a fully featured CRM and integration with Integromat. It truly is an all-in-one management tool for businesses.

Reasons for switching to SmartTask

I switched to Smart Tasks because provides a lot more features than my previous tool, including a fantastic CRM.

Ivan

Easy Tasks

I have finally been able to use a pm in my daily life thanks to SmartTask simplicity.

Pros

Cons

The UI is good but I think it could be improved

Reasons for switching to SmartTask

Nifty is powerful but it is more difficult to use

Maz

May 2022

My Experience using Smart Task

Very satisfied over all and I highly recommend it to anyone serious about project management.

Pros

Ease of use, simple user interface but powerful functionality to manage projects and your team. The support team is very reponsive and are open to product feature requests. When I had a question about the usage of the software I was offered a full product demo by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] one of the support team whom I found to be very patient, kind and knowledgable.

Cons

There were two features I was used to on a previous project management tool I used I hope the team will introduce these soon. One is google calendar two-way integration and the other is whiteboard view of the project and addition of tasks throug the whiteboard which visually helps to see the project from a birds eye view.

Victor

Amazing Asana competitor! Cheaper, better, and faster

This application is easy to use, price is more than fair, support team is very kind and responsive, and I am happier because organizing things are faster and easier now.

Pros

Portfolio view, CRM module is good, reporting skills is there, tasks are super powerful and handy, I feel my small company is 20x more organized and efficient. For real! This tool is doing wonders on my workflow and daily routine.

Cons

I just think CRM module could be tiny bit easier to use and to understand. But I am really impressed by all of the features developed already in the app.

Reasons for choosing SmartTask

Support, learning curve, similarities to Asana, documentation is great (in videos on YouTube by their official channel), easy to use, easy to setup. Fast product. Portfolio view is amazing.

Reasons for switching to SmartTask

Price is 10x cheaper. Very similar to Asana in multiple aspects. In some aspects it is even superior.

Kenneth

February 2022

A good all-in-one project management tool

I enjoy using SmartTask. It has all of the options I need to keep track of all the tasks and projects I need to complete for my clients.

Pros

This software is very flexible and you can choose between lists, boards, and calendars to organize your tasks and projects. It's very similar to other project management tools, but this one I think is more affordable and has features that make it easy for you to organize all of your projects and client tasks

Cons

The UI/UX definitely needs to be improved. The overall look and feel is outdated compared to the other project management tools out there. The speed of the tool can be improved, as well. When starting up the tool, I have to wait a few seconds longer for it to be useable.

Divaksh

May 2022

Project management, CRM and task management all in one solution.

Pros

1. UX is nice, easy to navigate and use all features 2. Good limits in all plans makes it very affordable even for the small businesses 3. It is not only Project Management tool, it also has CRM and I also use it for my task managements. 4. Video meetings, chatting, notifications, reward system, timer it has all the features which make it all rounder 5. The team is passionate and very responsive, they have FB community as well and chat responses are almost quick.

Cons

1. White label functioning is manual, and changing domain requires additional fees. 2. They have recently improved UI a lot but it can be improved even more.

VIKRAM

Smart Task- User Friendly

Experience was good with Smart Task Team. They are helpful if any issues they resolve as soon as possible.

Pros

This is User friendly Software any one can access and operate easily. Even they have Mobile Phone Feature which is easily accessible to Assign the Task & Track the Task, Even they have Time Tracking feature which h is easy track what will be the Time required to Complete the Task

Cons

I don't think so All the features are lying with this software

Arjun

March 2022

Highly Recommended for all size teams.

Pros

We can comment daily task so we can track our task at the end of the month which helps in calculating the exact time given in that specific task.

Cons

The user interface looks bit hard for new users. But once you use it I can guarantee that it is one of the easiest task management tool.

Madhavi

SMART TASK made to manage tasks smartly and conveniently

Great. The team is very helpful. One relationship manager is engaged with us to solve our problems any time of the day.

Pros

Easy to customize to our needs. Reminders for tasks are given promptly.

Cons

If you can providing a smart accounting software which is affordable , it will be good

It is very affordable

Carlada

Enjoying SmartTask

I am really enjoying transfering my PM stuff to this and exploring other ways I can use it.

Pros

I really like the layout of this software. As someone who feels like I've tried a ton of PM. Great!!

Cons

Still learning all the features so nothing so far. Would love to customize the backgrounds just to make it prettier.

Eugene