Browse Smart Tasks Reviews

Ajay from AppMaisters

Best Task Management tool onCloud

4 of us have been using the tool and we loved the application. it is easy to learn and easy to update.

Pros

Excellent feature set Very easy to use Lot of advanced features Easy to manage resource workload Loved chat and meeting feature built in the tool Time tracking for the task is excellent

Cons

Some screens are a bit too busy. They can be cleaned a bit It is not very easy to know how to create Sub tasks but once you see, it is easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing Smart Tasks

Ease with which the application allows one to manage.

Response from Softronics

Replied July 2020

Thanks a lot Ajay ji for the review. Yes we need to refresh the UI a bit. We are working on the background on the same so hope to see some updates on it soon.

BJ from ArkLaTex news

Industry: Newspapers

SmartTask manages your teams, task and customers in one "smart" package

My overall experience with SmartTask is overwhelmingly positive. If you have any issue that customer service can't deal with, the founder himself will help you with it. He also seems to never sleep, and he is always working to improve SmartTask.

Pros

I have the Premium account of SmartTask, and it is exceptionally easy to invite your employees (and even guests) to the platform to manage tasks and projects. With other programs, I sometimes have problems with this. But SmartTask is easy. One of the best things about the program is that the bugs are all worked out. With thousands of users daily, the team has worked out all the problems so that new customers like me don't have to deal with them. Moreover, I like being able to track my sales team via the SmartTask app. I can see which businesses my salespeople are at, and the software saves the journey so I can make sure my top accounts are always covered locally.

Cons

I would like to see whitelabel and cname functionalities moving forward, but they are not essential. The SmartTask logo is very small and no one can be offended by a name like "SmartTask."

Reasons for Switching to Smart Tasks

I found Pipedrive to be difficult to use for our employees. I am sure it is a wonderful product, but it was just too difficult for my employees.

Response from Softronics

Replied September 2019

Thanks a lot BJ for the review. CName and white-label will soon be available :)

Useful

Pros

Organization, layout, easy to understand

Cons

Not alot of useful things to use. Could use more

Dave from Summit Rankings

Great for task management and as a CRM

I'm using Smart Task to manage my entire business. It's my go-to tool for planning, managing, and tracking all of our projects and tasks. It has also replaced our previous CRM. I highly recommend Smart Tasks.

Pros

Smart Tasks is very easy to use. It is packed with useful features that my company uses on a daily basis. It's perfect for project management, task management, and as a CRM. We even use it to manage outsourced work and remote employees. The integromat & zapier integrations make the possibilities endless.

Cons

I honestly cannot find a flaw so far. The features, ease of use, and integration capabilities are all fantastic.

Reasons for Choosing Smart Tasks

Unlike many other project management tools, Smart Task includes a fully featured CRM and integration with Integromat. It truly is an all-in-one management tool for businesses.

Reasons for Switching to Smart Tasks

I switched to Smart Tasks because provides a lot more features than my previous tool, including a fantastic CRM.

Ivan from Saassale

Easy Tasks

I have finally been able to use a pm in my daily life thanks to SmartTask simplicity.

Pros

I like the way you can organize your full taskflow in an easy way. It is powerful yet simple, so coworkers can easily join you without feeling overwhelmed.

Cons

The UI is good but I think it could be improved

Reasons for Switching to Smart Tasks

Nifty is powerful but it is more difficult to use

Victor from 2work Canada

Amazing Asana competitor! Cheaper, better, and faster

This application is easy to use, price is more than fair, support team is very kind and responsive, and I am happier because organizing things are faster and easier now.

Pros

Portfolio view, CRM module is good, reporting skills is there, tasks are super powerful and handy, I feel my small company is 20x more organized and efficient. For real! This tool is doing wonders on my workflow and daily routine.

Cons

I just think CRM module could be tiny bit easier to use and to understand. But I am really impressed by all of the features developed already in the app.

Reasons for Choosing Smart Tasks

Support, learning curve, similarities to Asana, documentation is great (in videos on YouTube by their official channel), easy to use, easy to setup. Fast product. Portfolio view is amazing.

Reasons for Switching to Smart Tasks

Price is 10x cheaper. Very similar to Asana in multiple aspects. In some aspects it is even superior.

VIKRAM from RICO APPLIANCES PVT LTD

Smart Task- User Friendly

Experience was good with Smart Task Team. They are helpful if any issues they resolve as soon as possible.

Pros

This is User friendly Software any one can access and operate easily. Even they have Mobile Phone Feature which is easily accessible to Assign the Task & Track the Task, Even they have Time Tracking feature which h is easy track what will be the Time required to Complete the Task

Cons

I don't think so All the features are lying with this software

Carlada from Turning Stone Counseling

Enjoying SmartTask

I am really enjoying transfering my PM stuff to this and exploring other ways I can use it.

Pros

I really like the layout of this software. As someone who feels like I've tried a ton of PM. Great!!

Cons

Still learning all the features so nothing so far. Would love to customize the backgrounds just to make it prettier.

Dhwani from Stratonoakmont

Must try

managing Team and leading project in most efficient manner

Pros

- User friendly - Proper segregation - Classification and features

Cons

May be they can create Templates for construction industries, they would be great for us

Great Alternative for Asana

Overall, I had a significant experience with SmartTask. Everything was working fine on their web app. If you love Asana, you will also love SmartTask, the UI is very similar.

Pros

SmartTask looks and works like Asana. All premium features are unlocked. They also have a CRM which works fine. It's very easy to use if you are already familiar with Asana.

Cons

The UI looks very basic and needs a facelift. Their mobile app is not yet very polished, but their team is very active in resolving issues.

Eugene from SpdLoad

SmartTask the best productive software on the market

I like this tool and I am 100% brand advocate. Of course, it may look as a similar player on the market, but before you actually try this product.

Pros

I have a few words to say about this software: 1. I use it every day and it significantly boosts up all the routine processes 2. It's really easy-to-use. It just engages you from the very start and the whole team speeds up collaboration and communication 3. It provides high level UX and attractive UI! In general - I like this soft so much, that I use it as basic tool to cooperate on each of my project. And I recommend everyone to try it as well - I am sure, you'll become a regular user!

Cons

For me, it has no cons. It covers all need for the team up to 50 people, rapid processes ad non-stop flow of the new project.