• icon"The improvements RPM has made to the quick calculation process has made a huge impact."
  • icon"I like the ease and the usability. It is intuitive to my brain."
  • icon"Software is flexible allowing our organization to swiftly change process when needed. The Commissions module is robust and user friendly."
  • icon"The commission reconciliation feature is still a struggle with some of the bigger carriers."
  • icon"Its annoying having to drag and drop each file when I want to just select a group and move them all at once."
  • icon"Sometimes it can be difficult to determine what service is being outlined due to the lack of specific informaiton."

Browse all RPM Telco Reviews

• Have you used RPM Telco and would like to share your experience with others?

Mathew

RPMTelco

Its an integral part of our business. Support is always responsive and the software does its job.

Pros

Software is flexible allowing our organization to swiftly change process when needed. The Commissions module is robust and user friendly. Open API architecture allows for seamless automation.

Cons

Commission data is siloed making BI reporting tougher than it needs to be. And new features are slow to be rolled out.

Julie

RPM Telco

I've used RPM for 17 years. RPM Telco is definitely my preferred software for tracking of quotes, orders, commissions. For Operational needs, it's best in class. Additionally, getting assistance from RPM staff on trouble tickets or with process questions is fast and efficient. Downtime is almost non-existent.

Pros

RPM Telco is very user friendly and making changes to the program is fast and easy. It's top notch for the importing and calculation of commissions. For the complexity of commissions in the indirect sales channel, RPM is one of the best in it's class.

Cons

The commission reconciliation feature is still a struggle with some of the bigger carriers. For those carriers, spreadsheets are still the only way to accurately audit incoming commissions against expected commissions and expected rates.

Reasons for choosing RPM Telco

Expertise at indirect sales channel commissions and overall ease of use.

lily

Review RPM Telco

Pros

RPM is a very user friendly CRM to use. You can keep track of all the bookings, payments.

Cons

I found few bugs. Luckily they were minor and once we e-mail support they were able to fix them

Jeannie

RPM Software

great for the most part been using since 2004

Pros

I can control the setup for the most part

Cons

I don't feel the developers have a true understanding of the accounting side, it could be a lot better

Reasons for choosing RPM Telco

Cost and the limited back office/commissions module

ease of use

Claire

Feedback

We have created a customized dashboard for our owner so we can see all the KPIs without wasting our time by asking. The support team has been wonderful helping me create widgets & make sure certain widgets are working correctly when the year changes over.

Pros

I like the option to be able to customize your dashboards & widgets. It is catered & works very well for our industry. It is very customizable, making it easy to add many widgets to keep track of many different KPIs.

Cons

It is not easy to pull reports you do not already have a widget for. Lots of steps when creating a widget that requires a lot of information.

Reasons for choosing RPM Telco

Was a great product made for our industry & able to customize

Reasons for switching to RPM Telco

To get a CRM system that would be customized for our industry

Lauren

20+ years with RPM Telco, it still gets better with age.....

As what was once a commissioning only tool for our company, RPM Telco has grown to become our company's total platform. From sales opportunity to revenue collection & disbursement, and everything before, after and in-between, RPM Telco is the only tool we need.

Pros

Being able to customize the software to fit our company's unique, evolving needs, has been the most valuable characteristic of RPM Telco.

Cons

As a long time user, adapting to new releases has been challenging, at times. The RPM Telco support staff is always available and ready to help.

Reasons for choosing RPM Telco

Our primary reason for choosing RPM Telco was the robust commissioning tool

Scott

Tremendous value

Extremely helpful support and developement tools, great follow up and stable.

Pros

Easy of use and flexibility within the platform

Cons

Challenges are only in the limited basic level the of software fields, however easy to customize.

Reasons for choosing RPM Telco

Cost to deploy was the driving factor and simplified UI.

Carla

Daily user/admin

It has worked for us well for years. It is simple and easy to use and very easy to create your own processes once you get the idea of what to do.

Pros

We were using spreadsheets to process commissions back in 2012 when we started using RPM. This allowed us a much easier and faster way to process commissions. RPM also allows us a much easier way to review past commission payments. We also created our own processes for lead generation and order processing. We now have one place to go for almost every function of what we do on a daily basis.

Cons

Once you do an import and you need to assign accounts it becomes a problem that you have to write out the accounts on a piece of paper to go look up vs being able to download the accounts that need to be assigned. This is the biggest issue we have and what takes the most time to process commissions.

Reasons for choosing RPM Telco

ability to create our own processes

RPM for the win

The customer service from RPM Telco was awesome, each time I had a question or needed something that I was unable to find or figure out, the team was very quick to jump in and help out.

Pros

I love the functionality and ease of use of RPM to pay out commissions

Cons

I really don't have any "cons" for RPM. It has always provided everything that I needed.

Reasons for switching to RPM Telco

We needed something that could scale

Mike

Best Software for Technology Consultants

I could not run my business without RPM Telco. As an owner, by consulting and implementation team members are updating the status of each client on a daily basis, allowing me to see a current snapshot of my company.

Pros

The software allows us to track every lead, opportunity, follow up to close, closed, install pending and installed accounts in all the various stages of implementation. It also uploads our commissions to include missing commission accounts and payments due. Lastly, it calculates commission payments to subagents. The software also allows me to set KPI's and use widgets to see quarterly and annual progress.

Cons

At first, we had to go through a process to have customized software changes made. However, since the purchase by Intelysis, the process is much smoother and faster.

Eric

Run commissions easier and track sales

Pros

This software makes it much easier to run commissions each month and I also use this as my CRM to keep track of my progress in opportunities. You can also tag RPM to keep a record of emails relating to opportunites.

Cons

My other CRM was a little better at tracking leads.

Tara

Great added value resource

It’s been an incredible tool for our day to day operations

Pros

The reminders are extremely helpful. The search options are helpful also

Cons

The only change I have to remcommemd is when adding another wire from one lead, they don’t stay separated.

Reasons for switching to RPM Telco

RPM had more value for our team

Not bad for money

Pros

Completely customizable and is most inline with our business.

Cons

The Gui isnt the fanciest or easiest to navigate.

Industry specific.

Mary

Using Daily- No issues

Pros

Love how easy it is to add orders and customize their order fields.

Cons

Some of the reports are not easy to customize.

Joe

RPM

Pros

RPM can be easily customized for our business needs.

Cons

Integrating RPM with other applications is a challenge for us.

Peggy

RPM

Jacky has been great!

Pros

I like the ease and the usability. It is intuitive to my brain.

Cons

It doesn't automatically work with ATT importing stuff. It also doesn't work with our wireless stuff and it is so expensive as it is, that if we gave access to all of our sales man, it would be so expensive, I might not want to keep using it. Another complaint is that as data storage continues to get cheaper, you shouldn't charge more for more data. This is a big complaint of mine.

Reasons for choosing RPM Telco

it specifically worked with telecom easier than the others.

Justin

Very happy with RPM

We love RPM and have been happy with them over the past 7+ years that we've been on the platform and it streamlines our process; from order implementation to commissions on the back end.

Pros

The fact we can make changes in real time and the responsiveness/user friendliness of the platform itself. We've tried other CRMs and have come back each time

Cons

We don't have many gripes with RPM to be honest, and if we do the support team let's us make changes on the fly.

Reasons for switching to RPM Telco

It was more cumbersome to input information and wasn't as responsive in terms of making changes to the accounts.

Alex