• Pros

• "I love the aesthetic component of Concord. The interface is clean-looking, easy to understand, and pleasing to the eye. "

• "Its super easy to use, the functionality is extremely well thought out, and they continue to make it better each and every year. "

• "I have found it to be very easy to use. Concord has helped make my process more efficient. "

• Cons

• "It can take a bit to get used to the overall formatting of the software. Overall, it is easy to maneuver through but it does benefit if you are a bit tech savvy. "

• "It is not the most well designed software, everything is small and kind of hidden. Slightly confusing, but definitely possible to figure out. "

• "Nothing for me at this point in time. My needs are met here. Probably if they integrated to more CRM then it will be good."

Browse Concord Reviews

Eric from Parley

Bootstrap to Growth

I'm a fan of ease of use, as a long time SaaS user a product needs to be easy to use right away and i want to be able to get to work quickly. Concord has built just that . When needing to get a contract out quickly and struggling with making the contract sound "legal" enough Concord delivers. Concord has helped me take a 1 man PR agency to a 10 person Agency in 6 months.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to roll out to the team as we grow and we don't need to hold hands to get contracts out

Cons

None, the customer service is second to none

Clint from NetComm Wireless Pty Ltd

A Good Contract Management Platform to use

Like most contract management platforms I've used, Concord is good but not perfect. All contract management systems have pros and cons, but Concord is the best I've seen... so far.

Pros

Most liked features are: 1. Bulk Importing existing contract portfolios into Concord 2. Search function - fast, accurate and easy to use 3. Sharing contracts with others is very easy and secure

Cons

Largest complaints are: 1. Records of draft contracts can not be changed to "signed" where a contract is executed outside of Concord. So if I started drafting and negotiating a contract in Concord and then had the final contract executed by way of a scanned copy or even DocuSign I have to create a new contract record in Concord. All negotiation history, internal / external discussions, etc are lost. This is one issue that is preventing wider adoption in my organisation. 2. Editing template contracts in Concord does not support features lawyers are ordinarily accustomed to. E.g. unable to use autonumbering in templates, unable to use indenting of template documents well. This become annoying when importing a Word or PDF document to create a template. Not all documents will import correctly, yet the native text editing features do not allow a user to 're-create' the form and structure of the original document as a template. 3. E-signature solution does not provide enough flexibility a signing request to be forwarded by an outside person (i.e. counterparty) to an authorised signatory. Concord's native e-signature solution kind of assumes the person who I share a negotiated draft document to is the person who can sign for that company. In an enterprise environment, this is not always the case as company's have rules on delegated authorities. 4. E-signature solution is limited in fields required to complete execution. End user signing experience is ok but not great.

Reasons for Choosing Concord

Primarily the search feature and the ease in setting the system up.

Katie from Box Talent Agency

Got custom fields you need to access? Run away!!

We contracted with Concord over a year ago and have experienced two very disappointing situations: (1) We started working with Concord in April of 2016. We were guaranteed connection to our custom Salesforce fields within 30 days before we signed our contract in June (only out-of-the-box fields are accessible at this time). Once those 30 days passed, we still were not able to connect custom fields and were then 100% gold star guaranteed it would be working by the end of 2017 (note this is still seven months after initial promise). As of March 2017, we are still not able to connect to the custom fields. We have been paying for a severely handicapped service all this time with no offer of account credit, or any sort of response as to when the custom fields will actually be available. On top of that... (2) One of our users that we have been paying for is not able to connect his API key at all to the Concord platform. We have been in contact with their Customer Service department at least a dozen times regarding this and keep getting the same general response that the tech team is "working hard to investigate the issue". To add insult to injury, our last two emails requesting a response have not received any response. It's been over 30 days since they last responded at all. We feel ignored, lied to and very disrespected as a customer. The saddest part is that we really love everything else about the platform! But if it won't connect to the fields we need, or connect to our user at all, it's not valuable and causing productivity issues. Get it together Concord. At least RESPOND to your customers. And if you are going to promise something to a customer to get them to sign a contract, FOLLOW THROUGH.

Jennifer from Western Carriers, Inc.

Industry: Warehousing

Practical, effective and user friendly system

Overall we are very satisfied with Concord. We have about 20 users at this moment and everybody has had a positive experience so far. As with every new system, some questions have come up, but our Customer Success Manager,representative, is always very responsive and always provides effective solutions to our concerns.

Pros

Easy to navigate platform Electronic signature Offers third party access Ability to track changes and set lifecyle

Cons

The transition from our previous system to Concord took a little longer than we expected but we are very pleased with the system overall.

Reasons for Choosing Concord

We did not like their platform and they had electronic signature as an add on only.

Cheynel from Bailey Communications LLC

Great Free software for creating documents

I had a pretty good experience using Concord. I will use in the future because it gets the job done.

Pros

I love that it is free. I also love the ease of use. it is very simple to create and edit a document that needs a signature. Very easy to add other recipients to the document that need to sign and very fast getting to the recipient's email.

Cons

Customer support for the free version can be updated. There was not much to help when first getting started.

Lindsey from Neighborly

Concord helped our compmany organize contracts and legal documents

Overall, Concord has helped our company get organized/develop a process and have a space that we can collaborate on legal documents. It's vastly improved our efficiency on a legal basis.

Pros

Concord pros: -Concord can store all of your legal documents in one place -Concord can share your documents via email with users so that you don't have to attach documents and exchange them back and forth via email . -Concord helps our teams draft legal documents and comment on them in one spot vs. having them in Google docs then uploading to a signature software so we can see the full history of the document (when someone drafted the document, comments, changes, when a document is sent out to someone for their review, when they read/open documents, and when they've executed them). -I also like that Concord has organizational features like tags and time controls so that you know what your contract is for and how long it lasts. I like that Concord has an expiration date feature so you know when you need to renew certain contracts or agreements. -I like the ability to know where contracts stand at all times via Concord and the transparency that provides to our teams.

Cons

-Converting documents from Word to Concord can be tricky sometimes formatting wise. Concord still needs some user functionality like a ruler at the top of the page so you can adjust formatting, spacing, etc. -There are some features of the internal/external comments that need to be adjusted. Whatever comments you make internally with your teams become visible to external users at a certain stage. Having the ability to always have that internal commenting would be good as an upgrade to the system. -I wish that Concord had more integrations with certain CRM tools like Hubspot or other integrations with technology that we use on a day to day basis

James from Just Eat Plc

Concord - Easy to use, hard to get wrong

As a Vendor Management team, we use Concord for managing contracts and key documents such as NDAs. We find having Concord there helps us to track documents and ensure that key dates (such as service renewals) aren't missed.

Pros

Concord is easy to use and hard to get wrong. I like to simplicity which doesn't dumb down the complexity of what the tool tries (and succeeds) in doing The support we get from the team at Concord is second to none - they're responsive and super friendly with their being no such thing as a stupid question.

Cons

The only con I've found is that the underlying text editor has been updated which has caused a loss of functionality. However, the team at Concord jumped straight on a call with me to offer a workaround to solve my problem which was actually more efficient than the way I was previously completing the task anyway

Neil from Western Carriers, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Concord Contracts Management Solution

We now have our 5 related entities on the system with more than 1,000 different contracts, agreements, etc. The system allows us to not only keep a central repository that can be seen by those who need to do so, but also makes it easy to send new contracts out to vendors and customers and have them immediately and easily searchable, while providing an excellent mechanism for periodic review.

Pros

I love the that you can customize the e-mails sent from different entities. The integration with Word is great, along with the audit trail for documents going through the system, and the e-signature feature is a must!

Cons

The migration of data from our old system to the new one was a bit clumsy and certain aspects were duplicated during migration, which did take us some time to rectify. The custom branding of e-mails for each entity did take more time than expected, but it's great now!

Reasons for Choosing Concord

Cobblestone has been around for a while, had a very good product, but we were concerned about the migration of our data from our previous system to their system.They also did not offer nearly as good a platform for our multiple entities.

Gregg from MC Realty Group, LLC

Industry: Facilities Services

Concord Contract Management Software

This has allowed us to use a software that captures all history, files that we used to keep manually and in-house in file cabinets. This has literally saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars in filing, storage and time over the past two plus years.

Pros

Cons

At one time, the status levels, but they have corrected and are continuing to make that better all of the time.

Reasons for Choosing Concord

Mainly the price and functionality....super easy to drive and very inexpensive. They made me look smart!

Randa from IPM

Concord software review

Before Concord all we had were paper contracts so tracking was difficult. With Concord everything is electronic and in one place. I can easily search for a document in the Concord software, which makes my life so much easier!

Pros

The pros of this software that it is easy to use. If there is a function that I haven't used or have needed in awhile, there are great tutorials to assist.

Cons

At first there were a few functions that would have been nice to have. Shortly after, Concord notified me that they had enhancements to demo to me. Most of the functions that we needed were now available.

Reasons for Choosing Concord

The Concord customer service is outstanding and they all go above and beyond to assist. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are rock stars!

Anjali from Two HAt Security

Great Software

We needed a user-friendly contract management platform that offered a simplified signing mechanism, storage, searchability and reporting. We've found that in Concord.

Pros

The search function makes it easy to search for specific clauses when you remember a clause you worked on, but not the contract! The summary report and associated fields make it easy to share key data with other non-Concord users in the company.

Cons

There are still a few features that would make it slightly for impactful, but we've always found work arounds as we wait for new features and the customer support team has always been great at walking me through any questions or work arounds.

Jenny from W.G. Yates & Sons Construction Co

Concord feedback

My efficiency has greatly increased. I haven't always had the best of luck with IT assistance and wish that could be more accessible.

Pros

Cons

I consistently have problems with end users (other companies I send documents to) claiming they don't get the emails from Concord. I realize this may not be a Concord issue directly but its my most common issue.

Bring Concord aboard!

Pros

I honestly can’t imagine life without Concord. I now have several thousand contracts at my fingertips, all easily accessible with a few keystrokes. We compared several contract management platforms and Concord was the clear choice. I would say this to other in-house attorneys: the longer you wait to get Concord, the harder you’ll be kicking yourself when you see how much more efficient and productive it makes your legal department!

Cons

I wish I didn't wait so long to make Concord an essential tool in my daily practice!

Gretel from Ligonier Ministries

The System of Systems

My experience with Concord has been fantastic. The implementation and customer support team have been responsive to all our questions every step of the way. The software is functional and has improved our productivity immensely. No more lapsed contracts (FOR REAL!). I wholeheartedly recommend Concord as a contract management solution.

Pros

Cons

I was not thrilled with the lack of immediate tech support. There is a chat support service where you leave a message and then a team member responds at a later time.

Very helpful for a large organization with a complex review & approval workflow

Pros

1) I work for a large enterprise where any contract needs to be approved and reviewed by a number of departments and people. It's great that we have custom approval workflows and always know whose review we're expecting at each particular stage. 2) Easy to find and easy to use templates. 3) Extra documents (PDFs, etc.) can be attached to a contract, which means that the document content doesn't get clunky.

Cons

The format editing could work a bit better; I'd prefer it would replicate the formatting user experience of MS Word.

Gregg from MC Realty Group

September 2016

Concord - The easy Contract Management software that can make a HUGE difference!

This software was tested against the Top 10 Contract Management software's on the market. It was the best by far, for the ease of use, large storage capacity (no limitations), notifications and digital signature! It did not hurt that the cost of this was a fraction of any other on the market!

Pros

Ease of use. For me to apply change to our internal processes, is not an easy thing to do. People do not like change. If it is easy to learn, and it can be set up to resemble what you already do, then it is a WIN-WIN for everyone!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is this: I wish this software also had Purchase Order capabilities - then it would work for EVERYTHING I do within my responsibilities!

Great & Easy to Use Product

My company struggled to find a contract management product that didn't cost thousands of dollars. Concord very nicely meets that criteria and comes with wonderful features. We unfortunately don't utilize all of the features available, but the repository and the reminders are extremely helpful. I also love being able to add comments as notes to myself when I check back in on a contract at some point. Another plus for Concord is the search feature. When dealing with hundreds of contracts sometimes I cannot remember all the names of each vendor. You can add "tags" to your contracts and can search for tags very easily. This makes the process of searching and finding a contract very easy. The ability to have reminders sent to yourself so far in the future is wonderful. I never have to worry about missing a deadline as long as my contracts are uploaded in Concord. Great product that we will continue to use!

Andrew from 2pifi

Concord Review

The software has helped us to reduce the number of errors and the time to draw up a contract. I wish we could automate all of our processes like we have for contract management with Concord!

Pros

The templates with predefined fields to be filled out work great.

Cons

Some formatting issues. Can't print documents from internet explorer without having a very tiny font size (I know it's not your issue but I don't care to explain that to our clients). One other problem is that a contract has to be shared via email before it can be printed and manually executed. I would also like to be able to upload an executed physical copy of an agreement to existing document that is in negotiation (instead of voiding it and uploading it separately).

Gilles from Sia Partners

Signatures électroniques professionnelles

Pros

Le support technique très réactif et de qualité et la relative facilité d'utilisation du produit

Cons

La gestion des avenants, ajouter un document à signer faisant suite à un document existant n'est pas des plus simples et ergonomiques.

Reasons for Choosing Concord

La volonté de notre président qui a demandé à ce que l'on utilise Concord

Gillian from Integrated Prescription Management, Inc

At last a user friendly document repository

We needed a document repository and workflow that wasn't limited to contracts and that allowed workflows to be visible. Concord worked with us and adapted workflow and templates to meet our needs.

Pros

Responsive service support, ease of use, flexibility to meet our business needs, ability to integrate with our data warehouse. The Concord team listens to our requests and its doesn't take an age to find a solution if its not readily built in. The are agile!

Cons

Reporting capability and tagging format.

Jocelyn from City of Lancaster CA

Smooth sailing so far!

The Concord team is extremely responsive, and training to date has been outstanding. We had been using contract templates in PDF with minimal fill-in capability, and still staff often cheated the system and made changes that Legal could not immediately identify. The tracking capabilities and the ability to assign different levels of access in Concord is a huge benefit and is going to be a game changer in terms of staff time spent on contract review.

Pros

We're still in the very preliminary set-up phase, but so far it's been fantastic. The layout and actions are very similar to Outlook, so even with very little training (we're in week 2 of use, really), it's remarkably intuitive and easy to use. I am also looking forward to be able to track contract and insurance expiration and to run reports (something this organization has never been able to do).

Cons

No cons at this point. We haven't yet tried to push a contract out to DocuSign, but I have every expectation that should be fairly seamless.

Amanda from City Carting

Very Helpful!

Overall I am very happy with Concord and would recommend it any large company who maintains driver files.

Pros

The system is very helpful with maintaining our drivers files. They are help us with drug testing for random and pre employment.

Cons

Only con I have is that they will not except forms for the drivers files if they are missing any piece of information, even something as small as the missing year on a date.

Adam from WALTERS SERVICES INC

Industry: Environmental Services

Good Product Overall

Overall, I really like the software and I would recommend it to companies who need an easy and efficient way to get their contracts signed by their customers without the headache of using actual paper.

Pros

I appreciate the organization features of this software. It allows you to create templates for various contracts which you can save for multiple uses between multiple customers. It makes signing, organizing, and saving contracts quick and painless.

Cons

Indispensable tool for our small legal department

Pros

Concord is a versatile, economical, user-friendly document management tool. All the members of our small corporate legal department use Concord extensively on a daily basis.

Cons

Concord is always upgrading the software and improving the user experience. So any less than optimal features are likely to be addressed in short order based on customer input.

Erin from Neighborly

Industry: Information Services

Concord Document Conversions/edits

- Document control: this has worked well - Sharing comments with external entities: this has worked most of the time (see comment above) - Gathering signatures: this has worked sometimes - at other times, it has not allowed me to select the person signing until I re-created the document.

Pros

Concord's primary purpose of version control, sharing, and signing of documents works fairly well, however, I have had some challenges with adding comments that others were unable to see regardless of how I added them and/or level of access of the recipient.

Cons

When documents are uploaded to Concord, the formatting is a disaster. I have spent countless hours reformatting documents in Concord, only to see the document revert to the original formatting after I submitted it for signature! Also, I once spent a great deal of time creating a template only to have it disappear from the system - administrator couldn't even find it.

September 2016

Terrific! Great value, and great features

So far, this product has been amazing! We needed a way to stay on top of deadlines for renewals and terminations, and found the perfect solution. Being able to set reminders has helped stay on top of these important dates. Another great aspect of the software would be the ability to add Tags to each contract. This enables us to sort and determine how many contracts, and what contracts different areas are currently using.

Pros

Ease of Use Email Notifications Value for Money

Cons

There is nothing I would recommend changing

Linda from OpenClassrooms

Key player for dematerialization

Pros

Easy process to sign, follow-up and store our contracts. Great templating solutions to send documents in batches.

Cons

We can't share documents easily with the rest of the team based on tags. It works only for signed documents. Customers are often confused and don't know how to fill and sign documents.

Jayant from Protagonist Therapeutics

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Concord Review

Organization and speed of executing contracts are two of the most useful tools that Concord has provided.

Pros

The software keeps things organized and it is extremely easy to search for key words that may only be in certain clauses of a contract. Additionally, it is very easy for workflows and multi-department users to share contracts with ease.

Cons

It isn't as friendly to 3rd party users and they seem to want to execute contracts in a traditional paper fashion.

David from Just Eat

User Review

Good

Pros

Easy to generate contracts and send to clients

Cons

Hard to do tracked comments and login issues occasionally.

Candice from Right Now Media

Industry: Computer Networking

User friendly with good functionality

Ease of use and one location to track contract negotiations and records.

Pros

The ability to negotiate and sign contracts online. Managing all aspects of the contracts online and quick access to the software. Have not had any programming issues delaying productivity.

Cons

The need to customize many necessary features specific to our industry. Would like to see more features added that address accounting needs and track comments within the same screen.

Sharon from Two Hat Security

Industry: Online Media

Great tool, team visibility and ease of use

Great tool, amazing response, and very engaged customer support.

Pros

The software is self intuitive, very easy to find documents when needed without having to go through a long search quest.

Cons

Wish more people knew about it so it would be easier to get them on-board.

Jacob from StackPath

Great for SMB

Pros

It's incredibly easy for us to manage our vendor and independent contractor agreements. Our favorite and most used feature is the automated templates, allowing us to save hours a month in paperwork for all of our independent contractors. They're also incredibly simple, which, for us is a huge plus.

Cons

- We have over a dozen entities and we wish that we could manage users in one panel, then giving them inherited/overridden permissions by the entity, instead of each and every entity one-by-one. - The analytics piece is bare bones and could use some TLC.

Vishal from First and Franklin LLC

Great contract management system

After researching all of the major e-contracting products in the market, we concluded that Concord offered the most functionality for the price. In particular, we were seeking a product that allowed us to customize workflows and set up approvals before a contract is sent out. Surprisingly, we were unable to find another system that could do that.

Pros

Ability to customize work flows.

Cons

There is no mobile app and the signature function does not seem to work on mobile phone browsers.

Jessica from Downtown Music Publishing

Industry: Music

Concord Review

Pros

The software is very easy to use and understand and the customer service team has been very responsive to any issues.

Cons

It would be great to have even more report customization features.

Casey from Linden Row Inn

Convenient

We have been using Concord for contracting purposes and it has made it much more streamlined. The ease of uploading a template and then using that over and over again for our needs with e-signature has expedited the process of our clients signatures. I also love the messaging feature that sends and email to the client so it helps me track what I have sent to them in regards to the status of their contract with us.

Pros

Easy to use, simplifies the process.

Cons

None

Concord Contract Management Review

The Concord contract management platform has become a resource tool used everyday for our company. Internal permissioning and automatic notifications allow for efficient maintenance and monitoring of our contracts and agreements, with a centralized repository for quick and easy referencing. The audit trail, discussion notes, term, and finance sections also add to ongoing dialogue amongst our users. Would definitively recommend the Concord contract management solution.

Ryan from First Physicians Business Solutions

Easy Easy Easy.. Practically manages itself

We interact with a lot of vendors, consultants, and other third parties. Concord has allowed us to organize and manage the hundreds of active contracts we have open at any given time. The email notifications for upcoming renewals, termination notices, and other deadlines ensures we never let an important contract lapse.

Pros

The ease of use is what I like most about this software. I was able to quickly learn the functionalities of the software. I like that you can add your commonly used contract templates, set up approval hierarchies, edit and review the history of pending contracts, and how easy it is to set up the contract lifecycles.

Cons

I have not yet found any negatives with the software. It meets and or exceeds our needs.

Errol

Somebody finally understands contract workflow

I have tried about half a dozen different "contract signing/management" apps over the past several years. They all work, but there have always been limitations that require clunky workarounds. Concord is the first one I have tried that makes it easy to manage contract changes (and the back and forth required to agree on those changes) and signing both with people inside my organization and outside.

Pros

It has the best workflow management tools to get from first to final draft, to signed.

Cons

It differs from other tools I have tried in that it isn't really designed to add signature fields into the body of your prepared document. That is not really a problem, but it took a little trial and error to figure that out.

Andrew from Solaris Foundation

Simple and Clean Program

Concord was very helpful. Zach contacted me very quickly, within a few hours of completing my Capterra request. Zach found out about our company's needs, and built a demo around those needs (something I wish more of the referred companies did). Zach was also very willing to repeat his demo again when asked to show it to an executive who could not sit in on the original demo. We have only completed our second month with Concord, but we've been very pleased so far. We have not utilized too many of the front-end features, e.g., the drafting and revising functions, although these are pretty nice too (love the draft management feature). We mostly use it for the back end, storing, organizing, and alerts for existing agreements.

Pros

Concord has a very simple, easy to navigate user interface. Didn't take long at all to figure out how things work, and start uploading documents.

Cons

Customer Support. When you get in touch with someone from Concord, they are fantastic, and always help you get your answer. However, its not a set up where there is tech support standing by, and there is no customer service line. So you are limited mostly to email. They still respond quickly, so the only time this could be an issue is if you are in an emergency.

Andrew from Opus Solutions, LLC

Excellent Software + Great Customer Service

Pros

The intuitiveness of the software. Everything is easy to understand and use. From creating templates to using the tags to set up security permissions, it’s all simplified.

Cons

The only con is the when you import a word document with tables and pictures embedded, the format is thrown off slightly.

Streamlined our agreements process

We moved from doing all contracts on paper to being 100% digital. It's streamlined our whole contract process incredibly and made it much more organized & efficient.

Pros

It's very easy to track contracts throughout the writing, negotiation, signing, & execution process. The on-boarding process was made very easy, thanks to our Account Manager who walked us through that process and went the extra mile to make sure it was setup perfectly for our needs.

Cons

I wish there were more robust reporting features- such as summarizing financial clauses by month/year and some way to mark them as paid or unpaid. That would be an invaluable tool for our finance/accounting department.

Kasie from Victor

Overall very easy to use & useful. I like that they are constantly improving & adding new features.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate, functional, easy to keep categories organized. Easy to make edits and updates. The Concord team is responsive.

Cons

I wish that there was the option to stack folders. The tags are useful, but ideally I'd like to be able to store contracts in folders AND with tags.

Alex from Itransition

Concord

Pros

It is very convenient and saves lots of extra paperwork

Cons

a few bugs here and threw but overall not bad

John from ServerHub

A friend introduced us. Love at first sight!

Pros

This is a wonderful software before we just had everything unorganized. But now everything is so much easier and we know when contracts are going to expire

Cons

It could organize things a bit better, but given what things used to be. I definitely love where this product is headed

Concord Contracts

Concord has given us a platform to catalogue and manage our numerous business and employment related contracts. It has been beneficial in abstracting terms and running reports.

Pros

An excellent contract management solution

Pros

What is great with Concord is that it helps you at a crucial point in the business life: when it comes to negotiating the terms of a contract, and signing it. Many business partners can get a bit crazy at this point, and Concord is doing a great job to make this whole process smooth and transparent. I really love the electronic signature option as well as the online negotiating feature - Concord is an essential tool for your Business Development team, it will help them to sign agreements much more easily than before.

Cons

Some business partners are quite reluctant to use the Concord Software, for many reasons. There is still an evangelization work to be done by Concord. Also you cannot get great analytics data of your contract management.

Very Happy with Concord

Implemented this software several months ago and am so surprised at how user friendly it is. Had a great integration session with a team at Concord. Compared several other Contract Management programs before deciding on Concord and their pricing and features were far superior.

Pros

very user friendly....easy to search for contracts

Cons

sometimes when uploading Word Doc the document needs tweaking....signature lines are out of whack. simple fix though. PDF's are preferable if you only need e-signature, however, you can't edit a PDF so Word doc is needed for redlining.

Chris from Atlas Copco

Industry: Machinery

Automated email notifications

Concord has helped us gain control of our obligations and opportunities for cost savings with automated email notifications of impending contract end dates. Previously we had no such controls: contracts went into a fire-proof safe and were never touched again.

Pros

Advanced notifications are our big win. Would be nice to have options greater than 90 days advanced notice, some contracts require at least 90 days notice to terminate for example. Easy to add/upload contracts and copies of agreements. Tagging system simplifies searching for the correct document.

Cons

Reporting needs improvement, especially since I paid extra for the feature. Please improve financial reporting, currently there are some very basic reports that I have no need for, but would like to be able to have a 'spend under management' report.

Cody from SupportNinja

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Concord Review

The best experience I think is that it allows me to see what changes are actually happening and to check back what was modified. It is easy to use.Concord allows me to organize our files basically, so I don't have everything dumped into one place. It's easier to see and more organized.

Pros

It's user-Friendly. I can share the documents with the client and I can check on the changes and what was modified. We can track the number of contracts sent out vs. how many were executed.

Cons

So Far so good. I can tell that it was really useful.

September 2016

Concord has changed the way we manage business deals

Centralizing all agreements in one location has been tremendously helpful to our business. Everyone knows where to look for docs. Negotiations are managed in the platform. We no longer need an additional e-signature service. The efficiencies are amazing.