(4,325)

1,019

Browse DocuSign Reviews

Susan M from Call Now Tax Services

No More Signing Your Life Away

I have been preparing income tax returns for over 10 years now. When I first started clients had to sign their names at least 8 or more times. When we started using DocuSign it illiminated that process. Clients need only sign once or twice. Over the years DocuSign has made improvements that have allowed me to improve my clients experience when it comes to signing documents. As we all have experienced this one or twice in our lives, you felt like you were signing your life away.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was that my clients no longer had to sign 20 different times to finalze their return.

Cons

Over the years there have been small glitches. However with customer support we have always been able to work through them and many times we found it to be the operator and not the software.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

At the time we were considering document signature software we felt that DocuSign offered the most for our clients and for our money.

Jason from Modern Auto Body Ltd

Excellent Product but Sneaky Sales Methods

The software itself was great but the sales methods used not so much. We signed up for a Business Pro esignature plan. On the plan comparison page the limitation of the number of enveleopes/documents you could send for each plan was not very obvious as it was further down the page instead of being included in each plan column. After using the software for 10 months+ we were contacted and informed that we were way over our envelope/document limit and they we needed to review our plan with them. I was informed that our limit was 100 for our current plan but we had used over 700 so as a result we should upgrade our plan and buy a block of 1,000. This 'plan upgrade' would have resulted in our yearly cost going increasing by 5x. In looking at competition to DocuSign we found a competitors plan that was considerably less expensive for truly unlimited signed envelopes/documents.

Pros

Easy to signup Easy to use Easy for customers of ours to use

Cons

Pricing could use clarity Poor sales practices

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Originally we chose DocuSign as they are the well know option for e-signature on documents. After actually using it I can say the product itself is excellent. However, after being educated further by their sales department on their fee structure we opted to switch to a much less expensive and just as easy to use competitor.

Difficult to Implement and Integrate

DocuSign is great from the end-user perspective, but they'll leave you high and dry after you sign a contract. Their support is non-existent, and it's difficult to implement any package that falls outside of the most basic DocuSign packages.

Pros

As an end-user, DocuSign is easy to use and navigate. We've been using DocuSign for years, but recently installed the CFR Part 11 Module. One of the only good things about the module is that if it is enabled, it will not allow you to do anything that is not CFR part 11 compliant. DocuSign also has a large library of resources (more about that below in the Cons...)

Cons

DocuSign was extremely difficult to integrate with our software. The APIs, SDKs, etc were easy to understand and implement, but we seemed to hit roadblocks in unexpected places. Some examples: - Before implementation, our account exec at DocuSign ensured that we could continue to use our existing DocuSign accounts, and that they would transfer them over to the new module. Months later, we are still having trouble with this and the issue has not been solved - DocuSign has a large library of resources that are great for the most basic use cases of DocuSign (no integration, manual workflow, non-CFR part 11, etc). Past that, there are very limited resources. We were assigned (and paid for) a designated account manager and support, but every time we reach out to them, they direct us to the documentation. We're then stuck in a loop because the documentation says, "For CFR Part 11 specifics, please reach out to your Account Manager" I could go on and on....

Soorya from ARC Tutorials

Excellent agreement and digital signature app

Excellent is the only word for this app. Extremely easy to start with, easy to customize, share and get things done ( signature, review or agreements) faster

Pros

We love DocuSign for it's absolutely ease to create, send, share, remind the agreements that we share with our students and Parents. Its one tool that is the starting point of a relationship of our company with our customers. With ease, our customers can easily review, agree and sign the documents and since they are cloud enabled we can easily keep track of the documents, review for any clauses etc If you work with customers, this is the first investment you should do!

Cons

We are in a per seater plan, and would have liked to have payment plan enabled for the pay-per-seat plan as well. Currently its only for business pro plans and onwards. That being said, it does not affect our business or sales process and collections. Just good to have feature for paid users as well

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Easy to get started, customize, create documents, sharing with students, parents was much easy and my team was more comfortable with DocuSign

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

We used to use PDF forms for signing or agreements, overtime it got messy to manage so many changes, review document management etc

DocuSign is a true innovator, across many industies

DocuSign has been an essential piece of my business. Especially after Zillow purchased ZipForm, I no longer wanted to use that platform. Zillow does not need the confidential information of me or my clients. DocuSign for Real Estate has been wonderful to work with. They are always actively making improvements based off of user feedback.

Pros

I no longer have to print anything, or worry about sending/printing/providing copies of signed and countersigned documents to clients. It has completely revolutionized the way I conduct my business in real estate.

Cons

There have been times where the software is glitchy, but I can usually refresh the page and it's fine. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but quick to pick up once you're in there a couple of times. I wish there was a way, almost like an OCR that will automatically place field forms from PDFs rather than needing to place them manually when not using a form generated on the platform.

Josh from JNM Web Creations

Great service for getting signed documents especially when using it with Zapier

It was extremely easy to import a document and then put all the fields into it very quickly and make it a template that could be used with zapier.

Pros

It was very easy to make a template and put the areas to sign as well as other custom fields on the document like dates and other things. When this is integrated with zapier and woocommerce for someone who bought a class and needed to sign a document. This saved so much time and made things so fast to get this done.

Cons

The price is probably the thing I like least about this software seems a little bit high compared to some of the others.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

I actually use both and mainly used docusign for a customer zapier integration as they had used it in the past for documents to be signed. I would say docusign is a bit higher priced than signwell, but it also has more features and more allowed field types and it was those custom fields that pushed this project into going with docusign rather than Signwell.

Frank from PadSplit

DocuSign: The Standard

We need to get contracts signed with customers on a daily basis, quickly, and most of the content is the same. DocuSign lets us send out contracts in minutes, know that they're right, and know when they're signed so we can start operating.

Pros

Essentially everyone can use it. We've used a few different e-sign solutions, and there's always someone who doesn't like it, can't use it from their phone, it isn't compatible with their company's security, etc, etc. We switched to DocuSign because it works for everyone.

Cons

It's a little more expensive than some of its peers, especially for teams. Its template feature isn't as intuitive as some other solutions.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Our biggest customer really loved it and asked us to switch.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

Our prior solution gave our biggest customers issues--he couldn't sign from his phone

Corey from Dilawri Group of Companies

Our company relies heavily on Docusign for our contracting needs.

DocuSign is our go-to electronic signature platform. Being a digital retailing business, it is important for us to have a platform that we can rely on to send contracts to our customers.

Pros

I like the fact that Docusign allows us to easily send contracts to customers and have them returned and signed to us without any hiccups.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about Docusign.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

We chose DocuSign as it is a very well reptuted electronic signature platform with many companies that vouch for them. We wanted peace of mind while using such an important platform for our daily operations.

Better for SMB's than Larger Corps

Intially it was great but as we built our sucmentiosn we saw the need for more and more functionality. Docusign is great a smaller businesses, but when courting C-Level executives you need more and it has to be right.

Pros

ease if use and works flows, autofill option is nice

Cons

No way to edit pdfs just add fillable spaces, more visibility on reporting I also had a long drawn out issue with support. In my opinion it took way too long to resolve.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Didn't know any better and honestly DocuSign does offer a cheaper business plan. You get what you pay for I suppose.

JAZE from PoohdingWear

Industry: Architecture & Planning

DocuSign Basics(In My Opinion)

It has been a blast using the paperless method when it comes to getting signatures electronically, I had my fair share of reservations at first but now I see how secure and professional it turned out to be.

Pros

This is the fastest, most secure way to send, sign and approve documents anytime, anywhere. You can select a pre-drawn signature or add your very own if you are a first time user of this service. It also has a great mobile app that's very convenient and simplified for making electronic signatures on the go.

Cons

I have not come across any cons from DocuSign yet, I see them as the industry standard that will become the new norm for everyone in the next 2-3 year period.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

I knew that Adobe Sign was a free tool to use but was uneasy about using something free for very sensitive documents that need to be co-signed by several recipients.

Imi from NDT

Digital Transformation starts with electronic Signature.

It is good to very good. I think it is too expensive. The version I use does not have the full feature, which is even more expensive. I do respect the Value provided due to the time savings and ease of doing business but overall, it should have been at least been cheaper.

Pros

As the one who loads contract and documents for signoff in my organisation this has been easiest system to work with - Drag and drop my contract and other document. 2. Enter a name of party and if this name was already entered, then the address book pops in the email address. 3. Set the order for sign off, and wait for users to get their notifications. Docusign has moved my process from 3 week to 2 days in most cases. The user gets an email in their inbox, click and accepts then adopt and signs. A simple step wise process that take only 10 minutes to get a new user onboarded and into the process of full digital or a electronic signature. Users who does not like the electronic or digital signature can always download and wet in their signature, and email the document for administrator to complete the process.

Cons

The initial email goes to Junk. (BIG ISSUE) when I am dealing with a new client, who has never had a docusign email from me. In this case, I always have to call clients to take a look into their Junk mail. A challenge that I face with this platform is with the address book, if you user enters incorrect name or email for a signature party, the system does not have a way to correct this error, you just have to make a new duplicate contact, which sometime cause confusion when you are trying to find a specific user. The example John Public - email: Jpublic@hmc.net if this is entered as John Public email: Jpubli@hmcc.net - then both records are kept in the address book, which can causes confusion going forward.

Brittany from McLane Insurance Agency

Overall I would highly recommend this system to anyone who is considering using it. As I mentioned which I think is a big positive is that even the people who are not technologically savvy generally are able to figure out how to complete the esignature processes without any trouble whereas I have had more issues with other esignature platforms that aren't as user friendly or are not compatible with all internet platforms. I also find customers like being able to save a copy of the signed document right to their computer once it's completed.

Pros

I love the ease of use with Docusign. It has become an integral part of our day to day work flow and allows us to speed up the process of our work flow by allowing us to send clients paperwork or applications that require signatures prior to processing any requests. Being able to just send a quick email to a customer to sign on their computers or smartphone and tablets makes the process so much quicker and easier and ensures we have all of our files are up to date with the necessary documents required of us. I also love how easy it is for a customer to access the documents through their emails and even our most technologically challenged clients are able to figure out how to complete the esignatures. I also like that you aren't required to use specific internet platforms to access the documents like some other systems require.

Cons

There aren't many cons to add here other than on the occasion there may be a delay in accessing a complete signed document in my account but I'll receive the email notifying me of when a document has been signed. Usually I am able to get to form by clicking right through the email notification, it's only some times when I'm already in my account in Docusign that it won't show the signed document in my completed folder and this only happens every so often so it doesn't hold up my work flow to be considered a big issue.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

We have used the esign option through our phone management system which is not too bad but requires the signer to be using chrome to access the document which can be an issue for people who don't have access to chrome. Otherwise we use esign options directly through certain insurance carriers who offer it but otherwise Docusign is the preferred method of obtaining signatures due to its ease of use.

Michael from Post Hill Press

Industry: Publishing

I don't know how we did business before Docusign

I was just mentioning to someone last week how Docusign has revolutionized our contracts process. What used to require a ton of paper, fed-ex overnight packages, and things being signed in three or four copies has now all been done away with. If it's one signer or a dozen, Docusign makes it super easy. The auto-reminder emails are really helpful, too. From time to time we'll encounter "old folks" who don't know that clicking the email isn't enough to sign the document - you have to follow the (clearly explained) instructions that follow, but once they're told to try again, they usually get it. We do 15 to 20 contracts per month and it works great every time.

Pros

We sign a lot of contracts, and the signers are usually busy folks who don't have time to print and scan and email. If we're lucky, they had a secretary or assistant who could shove a contract in front of them for a signature, but that wasn't usually the case. With Docusign, a few clicks have a contract signed sealed and delivered.

Cons

I'm trying to think of a way to be critical of Docusign, but I really can't. Their setup can be as simple or detailed as any contract calls for. Perhaps a "signing wizard" for the tech-impaired crowd might make it a tad simpler, but it's pretty doggone easy as it is. I can't complain.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Adobe Sign was a good solution, too, but Docusign was really the "big name" in online signing, so we went with that and haven't regretted it. Had we gone with Adobe Sign I'm sure we'd be equally pleased.

Deirdre from CHG Healthcare

Notifications

Overall, I like DocuSign. I've used Adobe for the majority of my career. However, DocuSign has many features that Adobe does not have. I find it to be user-friendly, and so far, have not had any particular issues.

Pros

The software has a lot of great features. One of my favorites, for instance, is how easy it is to correct an error. For instance, if I forget to attach a document, I can go back and attach it without having to start all over again with the set up process. Same thing can be said if I need to add a recipient. I can go back and correct the setup and the recipient, determine if they will receive a copy of the document or will be signing. I will then at the moment, just click "re-send" and be done with it. After the recipient views and/or sign the document, I will get a notification. Another feature I like, is the fact that you do not need to upload documents. You can drag and drop it. You can also send bulk envelopes and share envelopes between DocuSign users. With DocuSign, you can also get a history of your transaction, which is great. It shows when the envelope was created, sent, viewed, completed, re-sent, corrected and more.

Cons

You do not receive a notification once a document has been sent as you would with Adobe. However, it is possible if you do the following. For the signing order, enter a #1 for you or other person and select "CC Receives a Copy." Doing so enables that person to receive a notice that the document has been sent. You will continue and enter a #1 as well for the signee. If there is a second signee, you would enter a #2.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

Company felt that DocuSign has more/better feature and is not as costly.

Sandy from Enfusion

Makes Paperwork Seamless

Obtaining a DocuSign account was one of the smartest decisions I made in my role in HR. I figured we'd obtain this software and use it to sign documents on an ad-hoc basis, but because it's so easy to use and simple to customize, it's truly become an extension of our business and is used by many departments, HR, Legal, Finance, and Executives.

Pros

First of all, DocuSign is a popular choice for many companies, which makes it a seamless technology to use with your employees, vendors, and clients. It's easy to have someone sign a document with the system because it's widely used so people are familiar with what the interface looks like and how they go through the steps to fill in forms and sign documents. We don't really have to train people on how to use it since it's so intuitive. Another big benefit is the ease of use of the software on any device. I don't have to worry for days if someone can figure out how to open a document and sign where needed, they can just pull it up on their phone or computer and complete it in a matter of seconds. Seems like a small thing but compared to using pen and paper or another software this is something that saves us so much time. I also love that the website interface is customizable with your colors and logo. Our company rebranded our logo and colors recently so I've had the chance to set up our DocuSign Brand twice now. Both were very easy and this allows for a very professional look and feel for those who use the system. After years of working in HR without an electronic signing platform, and after using a competitor to DocuSign at another organization, I can now say I cannot live without this system. Their prices are fair, their product is so easy to use, and I have so much more time to focus on other stuff in my role, not worrying if someone can figure out a signature.

Cons

The only thing I wish we could do is take the data submitted into a form (for example, a number put into one box and the name of who entered it) and then put that into a trackable spreadsheet. But, this is not the main functionality of the system so I get why this has not been fully flushed out yet. Otherwise it works great for all the ways we use it.

n/a

Suzie from Melody Piano Detroit

Docusign Review

Overall, I'll always use DocuSign. I like that I can quickly send it over to my students, get contracts signed from newly enrolled students. Because of DocuSign, I'm able to get new student contracts done and everything is easier to save because I'm now paperless!! I LOVE that it doesn't eat up space on my devices because there's no downloading complications with this product.

Pros

DocuSign is super easy to use! I like the simplistic layout, and how I'm able to use the software universally on any of my devices.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to edit certain parts of documents if needed, make marks on docs, and ad images would be nice.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Same with Google docs as Adobe, not everyone has Google or Gmail accounts. I like DocuSign because it doesn't matter what email provider or operating system the person receiving the doc has. It works regardless of that

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

Adobe always had way too many steps to take before I could get to the actual thing I needed to be done. And the person receiving it would have to have certain operating systems in order for it to even work. With DocuSign, it's basically universal, so there's no inconvenience to my students when receiving the document in order to sign documents

Laci from Royal Swimming Pools Inc.

You'll Wish You Started Using DocuSign Years Ago

DocuSign was a program that I was introduced to at a previous company. The process my new company used was tedious for both our customers as well as our team as the customer would have print the documents, sign them, and then scan or fax them back to us. The team would have to constantly follow up as customers were not keen to do all of that quickly. Our team also had to hunt down the scans or fax and then make their notes and save them according. I immediately sat down with my C-Suite and told him about Docusign. I was connected with the team which sends the documents to our customers, and they immediately agreed that (if it worked like I said it would) it would help them exponentially. The next day we worked on setting the program up and ran some tests. I don't think they believed me initially when I told them how easy it was going to be. That week we were sending and receiving contracts, CAD drawings, approval documents, etc all from DocuSign. It was any harder than sending them in an email. What the team ended up seeing just in that first week alone, and then consequentially every week after, was that we were receiving the returned documents back much much quicker. Before it could take several days or even weeks to see returns comes in, but once we switched to DocuSign, we were receiving completed items almost always within 24 hours of sending them. It was easy for everyone and made our customers very happy.

Pros

DocuSign is easy for everyone using it (from our team to our customers) and in a word of complex technology, easy is a breath of fresh air. DocuSign makes sense. It makes tedious processes of hunting for and then signing the signature lines and initial locations page after page effortless. Customers don't have to download, print, scan, or fax. Which is great since fax machines are a dying breed and often a pain point for customers. It's quick to set up, creates a smooth process for everyone involved, but most importantly.... your signed documents are completed and returned at a much higher rate and much much sooner than they would be otherwise. If you send anything requiring a signature, DocuSign will be an investment you'll wish you made years ago.

Cons

I only wish that more companies knew about DocuSign. In this day and age, to have to go out of my way as a consumer to physically sign anything sent over to me and then send it back from where it came from... is a waste of my time. Time is not anything we can get back so to waste it almost equal to blasphemy in my overly dramatic opinion. So the software is great. My only suggestion would be to increase marketing opportunities and get the software out in front of more people so more and more companies start to use it. Don't stop until using DocuSign becomes an expectation.

DocuSign-Good, but other options on the market

Overall, my experience with DocuSign as a solo was ok. It's an investment and there are other aps that can do the job for less or even free. My experience using it as a corporate tool for over 150 outside sales people was really good. It allowed us to provide an option to everyone and have a standard. Plus, it did incorporate with our contact generating and submitting program. That was very helpful! So, if you are looking for an enterprise wide options, DocuSign is a great product to consider. If you are a small business or solo, it might be overkill for you.

Pros

DocuSign is a great product. It has a lot of awesome features and makes signing contacts for outside sales people very easy. It also integrates with some CRM systems. We used it at my previous company and I helped to push the company adoption of the product. I had been using it and other programs/aps to allow my clients to sign a contract on my iPad, iPhone or their own smart phone/device. This saved a TON of time because there was no printing of paper and also no scanning of paper. I could turn around and email the contact right into the company!

Cons

DocuSign is more costly than other options and I did not use the paid version long before the company partnered with them to allow all outside sales to use it. There are less expensive and free aps out there that work as well for the basic features of signing a document from a smart device or touchscreen. DocuSign can also get complicated with a signature set up feature that takes a lot of time and is actually not necessary ... but you don't know that right away.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

DocuSign had an option to work with our contract generating and submission database.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

our company made an enterprise wide purchase of DocuSign so I switched over to using it.

Aaron from Freedom 55 Financial

Revolutionized my Business

Overall an overwhelmingly positive experience. I'm surprised this isn't a requirement in the industry of financial services.

Pros

First and foremost, DocuSign enabled me to save close to 200 hours of traveling and meetings over a calendar year. Without realizing it at the time, I was then focusing more of my attention on other high priority activities, such as prospecting and acquiring clients. I found out later that DocuSign alone was allowing me to grow my business at a significantly faster pace. I had no idea that the software would have such an effect on the growth of my business, which requires lots of form filling and client signatures. My original intention was to just get rid of paper (which anyone reading this can agree creates logistical annoyances) and this software was highly referred by some colleagues that work in the real estate and financial services industry. It's the only software that's compliant in our industry/state. The interface and actual use of the software is so incredibly easy and straightforward to use, especially when it comes to labeling required fields and assigning those fields to your client/prospect. I particularly like how DocuSign immediately 'jumps' to the next required field for your client to sign. It makes sure that none of the necessary fields are left blank. An absolute must for business owners and salespersons looking to make their life easier.

Cons

I wouldn't say it's a fault of the software per se, but when preparing applications that have a lot of fields to fill, it can be somewhat time consuming to fill the form and assigning these fields to the client. However, this isn't an issue if the document already has imbedded form fields.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

I chose DocuSign over PandaDoc mostly because there is a ton of mobile support, which PandaDoc lacks. I like how DocuSign also jumps to the next required field when a client is signing; PandaDoc does not seem to have this functionality. Although DocuSign is slightly more expensive than PandaDoc, it is the only compliant software in the industry of financial services in my state.

A Must for Anybody Needing Signed PDFs Frequently

Pros

I used to work in a design firm that required signatures from clients multiple times a day. I first tried to have adobe PDF editor with a touchscreen to do this. This was not for sufficient because nobody liked their signature on the touch screen. It was also very difficult to get a signature when I emailed someone their quote because nobody has a paid version of a PDF editor. DocuSign was a perfect solution to what I needed in that position. It was so simple to create a signature field for someone to type their signature and adjust to their signature. I was using this for when I was with someone in person and when I emailed someone the quote. It was convenient emailing the quote because it is easy for people to understand DocuSign and would get me the quote back faster. It was such a pain before I had it because a lot of people would have to print out the document and then scan it in, which took forever to get the quote back. Most people are familiar with DocuSign and may already have an account, which makes it even easier. This has definitely been one of the best software services I have used to get signatures on PDF documents. The price was well worth the benefit for myself in that position. I would highly recommend this product!!!

Cons

I did not come across much that did not like about DocuSign except for maybe their customer service. I had to get a hold of them once and it took a while on hold to get in touch with a human. Once I was talking to them though they helped me with my problem.

Iris from Golden Gate Sotheby's International Realty

Electronic Signing Made Easy

Since the first time I used DocuSign back in the early 2000's I was in love. This has definitely allowed me to quickly advance through my roles at GGSIR due to time efficiency. My ability to work quickly and accurately is what staff and agents appreciate about me. Any program that helps me is invaluable.

Pros

Most simple/efficient digital signing program made thus far! Easy for clients and agents to use. The auto-scrolling function moves you place to sign so no getting lost! The signing envelopes do not require you to login which makes the signing process faster and less stressful. No program has the same level of functionality nor customization that DocuSign offers. This program will shave hours of time off of your schedule as well as professionalize your client interactions and offer submissions.

Cons

No much! Its hard to nit pick but, the only thing I can say I don't like it that if a client changes their signature they have to create a login for a free account in order undo any changes made to their signature. If (at a minimum) the agent can always correct and reset it that would be great! Otherwise that is officially the only negative I would have to report. Its a pending negative, depends on if there is a solution.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

One reason, because it is simple for clients to use. If we can't get clients to use it because they don't feel comfortable or don't understand how it works it can slow or stop the electronic signature process. This signing platform is #1 in my book and I wouldn't recommend anything else.

Beth from Skybeck Construction

We're saving so many trees!

Overall we are very pleased with DocuSign. We have reduced our paper and printing cost by $$$ and increased control over our subcontracts. A simple report shows us everything that is outstanding and when it was sent so follow-up is a breeze. Some of our Subcontractors are a little intimidated by it at first, but once they are onboard we have no complaints. They love getting the fully executed contract back as soon as its signed.

Pros

Getting contracts signed and back to us is significantly faster, most within 48 hours. No postage, no waiting for it to be returned via mail, and the ability to see the entire history of the document from the time it was sent to completion. I feel like we have a much better handle on outstanding contracts now. The preset reminders help also, as it keeps the document at the top of the recipients inbox.

Cons

I wish we had the ability to customize reminders by document, rather than one setting for the entire account. Figuring out how Shared Folders work has been a bit of a challenge. We have used this software for over 2 years now, and in that time I only reached one support person that I felt truly understood our industry, and therefore my question. The first two reps we dealt with for training were either not prepared at all, had zero knowledge of the construction industry and how contracts work, or both. Having a better trained staff to get set up would have saved us alot of time with trial and error learning.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

We didn't consider any other product. DocuSign came highly recommended from one of our contacts in the industry.

Ricky from Cardax, Inc

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

DocuSign - What a Time Saver!

Definitely changed the way we do business. It's helped us be more efficient and organized. Before it was a headache to coordinate schedules to obtain physical signatures. Now with DocuSign, signatures are simple and easy to obtain!

Pros

The convenience of being able to obtain secured signatures using email. We use this software to easily obtain signatures for everything: timesheets, expense reports, contracts, etc. You can easily customize your signature templates to your needs and it's pretty simple. You can add several security measures as well to ensure verify the signer. I would say it's pretty user friendly for the signer because we have a lot of older people we deal with and for the most part they can easily sign and complete. This software integrates with our Cloud Base Storage system Box which make things seamless and convenient.

Cons

It is a bit pricey. You basically buy "envelopes" in batches to use to send for signatures. "Envelope" is a term DocuSign uses for anytime you send a file(s) to send for signature(s). Once you send an envelope if the signer doesn't sign for whatever reason it still counts as an envelope used. Basically, once you click send for signature an envelope it's used and no refunds. Another thing that is a bit annoying is applying templates if DocuSign software doesn't automatically detect one of your existing signature templates. I feel it requires too many clicks to apply a template manually. There should be a shortcut button somewhere on the main page to save on time.

LAURA from Laura Lovely

Industry: Cosmetics

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

Pros

This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign. It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a client in Japan and I'm located in the states, we just use DocuSign to get their signatures without having to put anything in the mail. I can CC anyone when I send out a document and everyone is notified when it is completed so we can take action right away. It lets you know that someone has opened the document but hasn't signed so you can reach out to your client and ask if they need clarification on the contract. It's clear and easy to use, even for those that aren't tech-savvy.

Cons

I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software. I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.

Wayne from BHHS Fox & Roach, REALTORS

An invaluable tool that real estate agents can't survive without

DocuSign allows me and my clients to work together throughout a real estate transaction - even if we're not in the same room - or the same state for that matter. My clients continually praise its ease of use. A recent client was very reluctant to sign their documents electronically - but with a little encouragement, they did that first set of documents - like an experienced pro. Now, it's a competition between husband and wife to see who gets them done first. It's great that this "tool" we use for business - helps develop relationships with clients.

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use Robust features Real customer service

Cons

There isn't a default to local time zone for signers. For those who create an account after their initial signing, they have to go into their settings and update their time zone - or it defaults to PT.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

Limitations of changing text/ signature/ initial sizes among other concerns about ownership by Zillow and sharing of data with a company not affiliated with my company.

Loiane from Citibank

Embrace the future and stop wasting paper and time

Electronic document management is, honestly, a nightmare. Some groups still fax their documents... leaving the majority of us without a fax machine in the dark. Some groups send PDFs back and forth over email leaving a multitude of questions about how to print/scan the docs. DocuSign has made this all so much easier by simply requiring a browser. It even works for most users on a mobile device. Its a huge win and a huge step forward.

Pros

The DocuSign interface is flawless and clean. It's really easy to organized documents and apply templates. There are a number of great dashboard views that make it easy to track which documents are still pending or have been completed. Groups of documents can be made into a template that can be sent to an individual.

Cons

There are still cases where someone will have issues viewing/signing documents and that can be frustrating when I want so badly to depend on the software. This is likely due to outdated or non-standard hardware/software but everything that can be done to make the service more accessible is appreciated.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Better brand familiarity, seems to be more compatible with a variety of systems, price package was more attractive, and DocuSign is less-embedded in large ecosystems of other products that add cross-selling pressure.

Kristina from Procom Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

DocuSign Software Review

This is the fastest, most convenient way for us to get documentation signed by our clients. It streamlines so much of our contact with them so we do not have to fax a copy of a document over and have them fax it back. It is a safe and secure way to transfer our documents. We also use this internally with our staff when they are starting.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. When I was brand new to using this software, it was easy to navigate and they've only made it better as time goes on and they continue to update and improve. I love the drag and drop feature so I do not have to fish through my uploads to find the document I want. The layout is convenient and easy to use as well with the tabs that keep my templates, home and management right at the top so I can quickly click to a different aspect of the software that I need. Oddly enough, one of my favorite features is the top right on the home page that tells me how many documents have "action required," "waiting on others," and "expiring soon." This tells me at a very quick glance what I need to work on first.

Cons

I wish there was an option to edit the document once uploaded. If there is, I do not know about it. I would like to be able to do all of my editings and then send for client signatures in one place. Instead, I have to use other software like Adobe to edit my PDFs before uploading and sending them.

A great time & resource saver for businesses and professionals looking to improve productivity

The fact that DocuSign saves time, cost, & the environment - all at the same time is spot on. The holistic experience that I had and continue to have with DocuSign is absolutely incredible since we save a lot of time and improve productivity using the software to sign our legal & start-up documents, especially at a time when we are raising external investment and onboarding new customers.

Pros

DocuSign is accelerating the switch to digital work culture and being a business with environmental protection goals, the fact that using DocuSign removes the need for printing, scanning or faxing papers is the big selling point. Plus, the ease of use in different platforms from phones to tablets to PCs works great when you have a team that is spread across and is on the constant move. What was great was the opportunity to get a free trial without having to provide credit card details - this allowed us to make a much more of a rational judgement.

Cons

Understandably, the reality of the digital signature is very low when compared to physically signed ones and I hope the realism will set in as technology progresses. In my opinion, this is the least likes feature of not just DocuSign, but any e-signature software platform - this could impend the adoption of e-signature due to the concerns of replication of non-realistic looking digital signatures. Audit trails are a great security addition, but the security concerns will remain until industries across & wide including insurance, banking, etc. all adopt & accept digital signatures.

Jonny from Crowdcube

Docusign Agreement Cloud - Secure, mobile, reliable

Docusign built confidence for me because the service support is so strong. The products works, is secure, trustworthy and reliable. It also works and operates well on desktop or mobile. Which is vital in today’s business ecosystem.

Pros

The Docusign agreement cloud is an excellent esign solution. It integrates easily with software including Salesforce. The platform is simple to use navigate and send documents. The brand is trusted and recognised, which gives customer confidence. What’s really great is the technical support. Any issues they are well educated and understand the software. They also help save paper, trees and the planet!

Cons

Docusign have stayed true to esignature as a solution and do it really well. They do not offer proposal management and send like some other solutions which I would like to see under the brand to drive sales enablement.

Hard to sign, but free & easy to insert

My overall experience is that docusign is easy to use, there are great attachments, and that it is something that every self-employed person needs in order to get through the day. You should not expect a neat or perfect signature, but it gets the job done!

Pros

I have been using this software for several years in order to sign cover letters for job applications, art contracts, professional emails, and other kinds of important documents that require that online hand-written touch. I think that the software has worked best when used in Google Docs. There is an easy extension that allows you sign directly onto a letter that you are writing, and create a new fresh signature for each letter if you would like to. I think that given that it is free, that there is a free extension and other stuff like that, it is a pretty seamless transition when using it. The most important thing to me as a software user is that something is easy and that I'm not spending all my time googling what has to happen next just for me to do a simple action like signing a document. I think that this is why docusign is very successful, you do not need extra steps, to google extra questions, or do anything else. I am also glad that they don't charge for this because there is no way I would be willing to pay to sign a document no matter how great it was! I am tired of paying for small online moves.

Cons

I think that it is very difficult to get a good looking signature on the actual signing area, I have tried using a mouse and a mouse pad and neither have a very great result. I am not sure if this is the coding in the software or just the awkwardness of signing something using what a computer has to offer. I would say that if you are looking for the signature to match your extact one in real life, good luck with that, don't use docusign, it will not look the same at all. I think that if you are looking for an exact signature, you need to get a scanner and scan it into your computer. You really can't expect perfection with free software.

Cynthia from J. Montgomery Designs

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Saves time and is convenient for clients!

I like that this software makes it easy for my business to collect signatures and payments from our clients. We used to have our clients scan or fax paper documents back to us, but DocuSign makes the process much quicker and more convenient for my employees and my clients. We purchased the option that allows us to take payments, which further streamlines our process and actually saves us money due to the lower credit card fees. We've only just started using this software, but it has already been a worthwhile purchase!

Pros

We purchased DocuSign to make our lives easier for signatures, payments, and document storage. I love that DocuSign is able to integrate into Dropbox because that's what we use to store our company files. I really enjoy that we can take payments and that we can brand the emails and signing experience for our clients so it feels cohesive and is consistent with our aesthetic. I love the many fields you can add to your documents, such as "approve" or "decline", in addition to just signatures & initials.

Cons

When I first set up the software, I felt it was a little difficult to navigate. For example, when I wanted to learn how to use templates, it took me a long time to figure out exactly how to "apply" a template to a document that would be similar but not the same... Even after a fair amount of research, it still seemed that the only option was to "use" the template, in which the document has to be exactly the same every time. It was only through trial and error that I figured this out, and I wish there were explicit instructions on this in an easily accessible place. Similarly, when setting up payments, I found a lot of helpful information/how-to's on DocuSign's website, but the links within these pages never seemed to take me to quite the right place I needed to be to set it up, which was a bit frustating.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

More features, less expensive, and integrates into software we already use.

Brenda from Brenda Kent-Dix

Saved time and a headache!!!!

Excellent!! Easy to use, Functions as it promises and stands by the free trial promise without asking for any credit card information until you have used it and decided if it is right for you!

Pros

I literally just used this site to sign some important papers. I had been trying for a week to download Adobe and use it for these time sensitive papers. I have used Adobe in the past and I do not remember it being such a headache!!! I think they have added so many services and separate apps that it has all become too much to sort through for one simple task. Somehow I stumbled on to DocuSign. I was literally done in under ten minutes! Document signed and emailed back. All week I have been fumbling with this document and now I was done in minutes! It was so easy. No credit card required for trial. This is exactly what it says. A FREE TRIAL. Use it and decide it you want it before you commit. Although I can not imagine not wanting to commit when you see how user friendly the site is. Upload your document. Use the text box option to fill in any info. Save a signature and then use the saved signature as many times as you need. Right from the save document point you are able to insert the email you are sending it to and that is all there is too it.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. It is by far the easiest site to use to get papers signed and emailed to their recipient.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

Too many issues downloading. When it finally downloaded it kept redirecting me to other mobile apps owned by them to sign up for more money. I was too overwhelmed with all the extra steps to just sign one document!

Maureen from Comfort RES, Inc.

Efficient and Easy for Clients to use

I have been using it for years. I have tried other document signing software and was not happy at all. I pay monthly for DocuSign and it's worth it. I use it everyday.

Pros

The security of knowing my clients documents are private. My clients find it easy to register and pick a signature. They can respond on their computer or iPhone. They receive fully executed copies one the document is complete. For me it's fast and DocuSign alerts me when a document is complete on my iPhone.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons! They are constantly improving their software to make it meet more of my needs.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

I tried the others and DocuSign had more options within the documents.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

too difficult to manage, clients were confused and had trouble signing. So glad I subscribe to DocuSign.

Danae from Grand Rapids Metrology

DocuSign = Freedom and Safety

I have used it for both personal and professional use and in every case it has provided me invaluable access and availability to sign or review important documents that if I had to wait until I was back in my "office" would have cost me dearly in both time and money. In the midst of a global pandemic, DocuSign shines as a leader in safe and reliable document management.

Pros

The best thing about DocuSign is the ability to conduct essential business from anywhere in the world and know that it is secure and safe. Being able to add individuals for simple review , signature , or a combination of both is critical for my needs and DocuSign provides me with the flexibility to work in multiple areas of industry and service. The learning curve for simple use is relatively easy and the additional features are not hard to figure out.

Cons

There are a few things that would make this software more user friendly and that would be better 'prompts' or helps when hovering over specific things. More prompts in place reduce confusion to someone you are sending something to or if you are designing a document for signature.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

The ease of use and the price point were the determining factors combined with the learning curve.

Kim from MBS, LLC

Industry: Computer Hardware

Time saving and reliable tool for esignatures

Overall we are very happy with the time and money this application has saved our company.

Pros

We have been using Docusign for some time, to facilitate the proposals and contracts we create for our customers regarding their agreements with us for using our applications and buying/selling textbooks through our company. We have been extremely pleased with how easy it is to utilize this software (assuming the customer *reads* the instructions and document). It has made the process much easier to track. We have saved so much time in creating, sending, editing, and receiving the documents versus previous methods; hard-copy creation/editing/mailing and also emailing documents. It is much easier for us to keep track of where we are in the process as well. We have also been able to free-up actual space in our offices. We, traditionally, kept hard copies of all versions of the proposals and contracts. Now we can do this electronically, and are able to access any version much quicker. This has also helped us to save money on supplies such as paper, toner, filing cabinets, etc., as well as man hours for filing, retrieving, purging, shredding, etc. We make sure to keep multiple electronic, thumb-drive and cloud backups, just to be safe. We are very happy with Docusign and have no plans to change.

Cons

Occasionally, we have issues with the entire document, pdf, transferring once completed. Usually this is attributed to user error, though. We have found that several of our customers tend to visually scan the document without reading it fully, and then want to go back to make edits after they have already completed and signed.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Savings in time, physical space, money spent on documentation and filing supplies.

Eric from Weichert Realtors The Griffin Company

Very good

I really like using DocuSign to sign and send documents for signatures but the management aspect of keeping up with transactions is clunky and not well thought out

Pros

It’s digital signing experience is really about as perfect as it gets and they have done a good job improving on it over the last few years

Cons

Document management is clunky and unfriendly for newer or less experienced users Costs more than the competition

Signing experience

Form simplicity is awful

Allan from World Bank Group

Industry: International Affairs

I have halved my number of trips to the scanning and copy room

While preparing to transition into remote work, a budgetary allowance we had to make was for impending costs of currier services, a large portion of which was going to be for document processing. How amazing it has been to fully realize the extent to which we could adapt and utilize DocuSign for this purpose. Not only have we ensured shorter processing times and saved costs in the process, we have also ensure document security which couldn’t have been guaranteed otherwise.

Pros

DocuSign alert and notification system is highly practical and can be easily set up to help increase productivity in the most subtle but significant ways. We no longer have to copy an administrative assistant in every contract email thread simply to keep the process moving along. With DocuSign, giving process and transaction approvals didn’t become the burden we thought it would while we were transitioning to remote work.

Cons

Other team members have complained about having to restart signing processes after someone makes a change to the document after some signatures have already been collected, and suggested auxiliary post-edit consents as a solution. I however find the current setup and process critical to maintaining document integrity and legality. So honestly , I have no issues.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

We found DocuSign much more user friendly during the test runs.

Gretchen from Amherst Insurance

Paperless

Awesome I would HIGHLY recommend DocuSign to everyone

Pros

DocuSign is AMAZING!! so easy to use it saves on postage and time to get items back that we need from clients

Cons

Nothing Docusign is so easy to use for anyone computer expert or not it doesn't matter who their age

Cost and ease

Samantha from CRES Insurance

LOVE THIS PROGRAM!

My experience is I really feel like I sell more because our clients are realtors, they don't have time to be in front of their desk or printing and signing documents with a wet signature. It also ensures I get the documents I need signed and avoid back and forth, like if they were to miss a signature when signing 20 pages. This is the main reason I use DocuSign and also for some personal use. My clients love it, it shows I'll go the extra mile to make their lives easier and they realize others may not provide the same level of customer service. Win win all around!

Pros

I love that I can easily create an envelope and send it to my clients for them to click through and make the binding process much easier. In insurance there are so many signatures required, this feature makes it convenient for my clients and easier to bind business. I love that I can DocuSign anything I need to with ease. The program is super user friendly and have never experienced any issues with it. I also love that you can track the status of your requests for others to sign. And get email notifications that someone has viewed or signed. Very helpful!

Cons

I actually don't have any dislikes! I use this every day and have never had any issues with it. I really love this program and use it every day.

Ryan from Cloud Nine Communications

DocuSign for the win!

DocuSign allows up to efficiently and effectively get documents from customers signed. Takes away possibilities of a customer missing a signature or initial box and ensures the documents are legible once a signature is attained.

Pros

DocuSign is very user friendly, it allows you to create and save templates to make sending similar documents to customers a breeze. Additionally, there are frequent updates that improve the UI and functionality. The mobile app works great too! helps with signing on the go.

Cons

I have very few complaints about the software. When we first started using it, the UI took a little bit to adjust to, but that has been improved with updates over time.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

DocuSign had the best bang for the buck, plus it is nationally recognized.

Dominic from www.abffunding.com

Terrible Billing and Customer Service Issues

Bad.

Pros

The product is useful. Easy to make duplicate documents and resend.

Cons

Their customer service. I cancelled my subscription and downgraded my service to the free account. I was assured in writing by a customer service rep that I would not be charged. I was. I called them which was a pain, I was disconnected several times. They couldn't explain what happened or why I was charged. They submitted a "refund request".... so much for the customer is always right. They told me it would take 10-14 business days to get my money back... 14 business days later, 3.5 calendar weeks, no refund! I called again today and more issues, disconnected. They can't explain why the refund didn't process after asking persistently the best they could say was "system error" Seems like a big scam to me not to give people their money back. scam scam scam. They told me today I have to wait another 10-14 business days to process another refund request. I've never heard of a refund taking that long to process before. I will not be recommending DocuSigns service to anyone.

Used it previously.

Spencer from Casago

I wouldn't be able to efficiently run my branch offices without it!

Pros

Before Dousign, my team would have to scan contracts to me, where I'd have to print them, sign off on them, scan them and email them back to my team members. It was even worse if the other parties to the contract also printed, signed and scanned them to us. By the time we were done you couldn't even read half the contract. I wish I could say we were early adopters because it would have made life so much easier. We switched to Docusign in 2012 and are happy to say we have never had any issues with the service. We are able to upload contracts into our online account, add in fields were we need initials and signatures with dates and simply email them to the parties involved. When everyone else has signed my team forwards the contract for my review and signature. You are able to select a signing order which is also important, after the first party signs the doc goes to the second signer to sign off on. Once the contract is executed all parties are notified and are able to download digital copies or print for their records.

Cons

I really have no cons with this product. It does exactly what I need it to do and it works flawless for us.

SHIKHA from ApTask

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Docusign-Ultimate tool for E-Signatures in the market

It has been an amazing and experience and I hope that it will amaze with their future developments.

Pros

I am an HR professional and have been using docusign for almost 5 years now. It creates a really smooth experience for completing the documents for my consultants electronically. Helps to avoid a lot of paperwork that one might have to go through in order to complete an onboarding. It not only offers the option to sign the document but also offers various options that facilitate the completion of all tax and other government authorized and client compliance documents. I onboard almost 100 people in a month and to have a tool like this is life saver. It not only saves my time but is really practical for my employees as well. I am extremely happy with the overall product and my experience so far. Recently we were able to integrate docusign with our in house software as well so it has solved all problem for our payroll department as well. Their customer service is excellent and the turnaround time is minimal.

Cons

I have used other e-signature softwares in the market as well but this is by far the most successful one so I have no complaints so far.

Valerie from Cloudsquare

I've implemented and utilized docusign in my former role.

We increased the quality of our data, and decreased the time it took to get our clients to fill out applications. I loved that this was usable not only via desktop but also mobile and tablet. This was an easy solution to implement and the Salesforce integration does not disappoint.

Pros

I like the integration it has with Salesforce CRM. The functionality allowed anything entered within our Salesforce Opportunity to be entered in our one page application. If the client changed or added any of this information, once they signed and completed the document, the information was updated on the given opportunity. It was pretty easy to set up, and improved the quality of our data immensely. I loved working with the Docusign support team, they were intelligent, kind, and eager to help me. They never hesitated to jump on a screen share and follow up with me after our calls via email. It was great to work with them!

Cons

Some of our clients would get confused on how to complete their signature, sometimes they would sign but forget to click the complete button. This was easily amended by chatting with them over the phone and showing them how. Something that was annoying for us was that we actually created a custom javascript button to send the application, we had some requirements that the out of the box button did not fulfill. We created the custom button with an implementation partner, but any issues regarding the button itself were not supported by Docusign since it was custom. This was tough at times but since their support was stellar otherwise, I wouldn't dock them for it!

Toni from Remax United

Love it!

We are saving a lot of time & trees! In real estate, there is a lot of paperwork. DocuSign provides ease in getting these documents signed & stored without the hassle of printing.

Pros

I love ease when using this software. We can get contracts & listing agreements signed within minutes. Making our client's lives a lot easier.

Cons

I wish as an admin, I could have access to all of the accounts. I also do not care for the transaction rooms feature. I wish there was a simpler way to create forms & have them filled out. DocuSign's 'enter text' feature is not exactly aesthetically pleasing without a lot of labor on the sender's end.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

As a RE/MAX Office, they made the switch to partner with Docusign instead.

Stefan from ApTask

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

E-signatures at its best! Hassle free and paperless

docusign has become a revolutionary platform that is standardizing the trend of E-signatures. It helps keep track of all documents sent through Docusign to provide you an overall status. I believe this is an amazing digital signature tool.

Pros

I have been using Docusign for 3 years now and it has never let me down. It helps create envelopes with custom sets of documents that can be setup for multiple parties to sign. All recipients also receive the signed document once completed. I on board almost 80- 120 people every month and this app not only saves time but help keep everything organized. They also let you add fields on your document so the applicant can electronically complete the document within minutes. I have used this to send documents ranging from entire packages for on boarding to just one page documents with consent releases.

Cons

I have not seen somehting that cannot be fixed, thanks to their well responsive customer service team. I do have a few issues rarely with the correction of a package that has already been sent where you can only add documents to the package and not delete them. Besides that, I have not encountered any issues with Docusign so far.

Tony from Concentric

Is your Company going paperless? Then you need DocuSign!

DocuSign is an electronic signature application that enables people to send, sign, and approve documents, materials, and transactions from anywhere and anytime using any device. This revolutionary platform is now the standard of electronic signature in the business world.

Pros

My company transitioned to paperless for all of our hiring needs. Since we transitioned we started using DocuSign for signing documents. The software makes it so easy to obtain signatures, there is no more need to print out forms and manually sign, then scan in. This solution gives you the ability to make any custom fields and change them in an instant. The Templating tool is also incredibly helpful since we often duplicate forms, we can now just plug in the information once and it does the rest for us, very helpful on long contracts. Other users don't need an account to sign which is convenient for our clients, and they automatically get a copy of the completed document, making compliance easy. Highly recommend if you need a secure way to e-sign!

Cons

I do not see any strong disadvantages of the product, but there is a range of substitutional products that can do the same functions at a better cost.

Cristian from Homespire Mortgage

Easy and quick

My company provides a free "version" of DocuSign but I pay for the real deal since it has never let me down

Pros

I love that it is user friendly for my clients and quick for me to put together a document. I can make changes on the fly.

Cons

The price is petty expensive compared to the Adobe product. The price point is very high and there is no discount for multiple users.

Reasons for Choosing DocuSign

Easy use for my clients and I.

Reasons for Switching to DocuSign

I love how much easier the set up is for DocuSign. My clients love it as well.

Mike from James Publishing

Great E-Signature Platform

If you're looking for an e-signature platform that does its job well and won't bog you down with unnecessary options, we would recommend DocuSign. It's been a workhorse for our agency and continues to provide good value for the money.

Pros

We use DocuSign for our attorney marketing agency and it does its job perfectly. It's incredibly easy to draft a document using templates, including the ability to brand everything with specific colors and logos. Our clients enjoy the straightforward nature of the completed document, giving them clear instructions on where to sign. The system has a handy dashboard that gives an overview of where our contracts stand: how many need action on our side, whether there are documents waiting for signatures from clients, and if any time-sensitive contracts are expiring soon. Additionally, there's a nice reporting tool built in with lifetime metrics like completion rate, send volume, and overall status. It's just powerful enough to provide useful measurements without being cumbersome or esoteric with stats that no one would be interested in.

Cons

The system functions as it should and we honestly haven't encountered many negatives with it during our day-to-day operations. I suppose if one were looking for super crazy customization features or intense reporting beyond the basics, then DocuSign might not be the right target, but we like it. There is also an easy way to submit feedback (and even a customer panel), so additional features are surely forthcoming.

Dysiree from ContactCRE

Is DocuSign Worth It?

I had a very good experience with DocuSign. I will continue to use it as DocuSign is VERY USER FRIENDLY. Great for people who are not tech-savvy.

Pros

I use DocuSign on a daily basis I use it in signing simple to most important documents. I love that Docusign is accessible on any device, may it be phone, tablet or computer. And It is very user friendly, allowing our clients to sign contracts/agreements with ease. Docusign's design is very basic which makes it very easy to use. he immediate notification when a document get signed is really a great feature. I also love how easily we have integrated DocuSign to our company's software. Overall, I am very much contented with DocuSign. It is one of those app that delivers what they are programmed to do.

Cons

One of my main concerns with using Docusign is that the Document Storage expires really fast which means If you forget to download the file before it expires, you will lose it. It would also be really great if the toolbar could be customizable, but it isn't. And Lastly, I felt that DocuSign is a bit pricey for its functionality.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 5,270 reviews