• Pros

• "It's easy to use and there are so many possibilities!"

• "I like how easy it is to use with form software such as Formstack. Their customer support is amazing!"

• "I like how it made our recruitment efforts seamless. gaining more interest from potential students. and it was easy to set up. Afterwards, its nice to monitor on the mobile app. "

• Cons

• "I've built beautiful documents with no coding experience but more documentation or examples could have helped."

• "Complex table generation is somewhat cumbersome, but honestly haven't found a better cloud solution unless you're willing to set up a server and apply custom code."

• "There is an initial learning curve, but that is expected for such a comprehensive service. "

Browse Formstack Documents Reviews

Michael from Kinlaní Dormitory

Easy to use and reliable. In the two years we been using this software, nil complains.

Webmerge made our application process so easier. Thanks for developing this sort of software for the public.

Pros

Cons

the designing of the templates could be more interchangeable. and it is on the pricey side. also the billing was sort of a challenge to figure out. For instance, we were confused about the increase and decrease from month to month because it was basically a yearly plan buy was charged monthly. As a organization that gets audited yearly, we had to explain this finding as we lost track of the changes the first time we used it.

Andrew from Sequoyah Electric

A Powerful, Flexible Platform

We love it. It has opened up a ton of doors for automated processes. We waited for years for a combination of products like Formstack Forms and Formstack Documents that fulfilled all of our use cases.

Pros

The most important aspect of Formstack Documents is how flexible it is. I was looking for something that could check a ton of boxes, and Formstack Documents coupled with the Formstack Forms product enables us to easily ingest data and output attractive documents ready to be presented to customers. The options for output are also extensive, enabling you to push your document to hundreds of different other software products.

Cons

Formstack Documents used to be Webmerge, and while the product was and still is excellent, I'm waiting for them to make the integration between Forms and Documents more seamless. I also wouldn't mind seeing the licensing model change to be per user/designer as opposed to per document.

Reasons for Choosing Formstack Documents

We have very complex needs for our forms. Tons of logic. Formstack Forms and Documents was the only product that when we asked "Can it do this?" the answer was always "yes". With the others there was always a dead end that was a deal-breaker.

Reasons for Switching to Formstack Documents

Google Forms was the only other tool (if you installed add-ins) that I found that had something along the lines of the functionality of Formstack Documents. We switched because it felt like a hacked-together solution as opposed for Formstack Documents which is a mature and well-supported product, along with the integration with Formstack Forms and the many additional capabilities that it provides.

Rhys from Disability Connect Victoria

Functionality okay, integration lacking

Overall, my end users have a good experience with Formstack Documents as we utilise it through Salesforce. Therefore they do not have to experience the pains that I do as an admin. (Webmerge noted below as this was the previous software prior to it being bought by Formstack and converted to Formstack Documents, this i believe is what lead to the account issues mentioned. Support was poor throughout conversion)

Pros

Once setup with your document template you can be confident this product will be fit for purpose. Good level of resources available for understanding document and template creation, ideal to have a software partner to configure in initial instance if no background using merge style fields/software.

Cons

Integration with other formstack products. Still to this day when i login to Formstack i am unable to access all of the different products in my stack without constant errors. As a user of Formstack Forms, Documents & Sign, the ability to switch between the products and utilise the data from the others, is highly lacking. Support for this has also been extremely lacking, appears to be the result of Formstack purchasing other solutions and attempting to integrate within their own.

Reasons for Choosing Formstack Documents

Primarily utilised this software under the recommendation of our Salesforce Integration partner. Too expensive to change at this point.

Matt from fivexfive

Makes document creation super easy from the data you already have

Trying to create documents where you need to output a specific option based on the inputs you have is very time-consuming. Formstack take all that away and it's pretty much the only tool that can handle those complex logic paths. Excellent.

Pros

Easy to get started and design your documents the way you want them to look. Pull in the data from multiple sources and it all happens super fast. The Airtable integration makes sit a breeze. The conditional visibility function is incredible for complex document creation based on multiple input options.

Cons

Can be a little expensive and the pricing options can be confusing, but the value it brings to creating large numbers of documents or very complex documents makes it a must-have.

Chris from International Ministerial Fellowship

Formstack has become a trusted partner!

We are saving time and resources by implementing this solution. I'm very pleased with Formstack Documents.

Pros

Formstack's suite of products has revolutionized our daily operations. Formstack Documents, specifically, has allowed us to integrate and create documents digitally based on information gathered with Formstack Forms. The integration with Formstack Sign allows us to capture signatures on these documents and the Stash add-on is the best value in cloud based document storage I've encountered! Overall, I couldn't be more happy with Formstack's suite of products.

Cons

No real cons from me. The one piece that would be great is if a dynamic picture could be integrated. We use this product for our application process and it would be great if we could have the applicants upload a photo and that photo display (not the link to the photo) in the document that is created.

Reasons for Choosing Formstack Documents

We already used Formstack Forms and Sign so it was a natural choice for our needs.

Zach from The Fortune Law Firm

Great way to automate document creation

The software is easy to use and very robust and powerful. We did run into one issue where some internal code with Microsoft Word was creating errors, and their customer service team worked tirelessly until we figured it out.

Pros

This was the only software I found (after exhaustive research) that could do everything I wanted, namely, create a fully customized document (using not just field filling, but logic expressions) using data input from a form on my website.

Cons

They limit both the number of documents you can have in a plan and the number of document creations (and if one document is created and both emailed and stored in the stash, it counts as two creations). So you get bumped up into the next expensive price tier without doing much.

Reasons for Choosing Formstack Documents

Formstack was the only one that did what I needed it to do.

Abbey from Eleete Real Estate

Very useful tool

Great - once we finalized our document forms, it's a set it and forget it tool. The documents are immediately generated and in the hands of the appropriate recipients. It saves a ton of manual work.

Pros

We use formstack docs integrated with Smartsheet. It's very useful and time saving in creating automatic communications based on Smartsheet submissions.

Cons

The set-up process was harder than expected to get the documents just right.

A reliable tool for everyone

I would recommend it to everyone especially if you are in the field of recruiting that requires a lot of documents that needs a signature of the candidate. It makes my work so easy, same for the candidates by just clicking the document they can instantly sign the documents.

Pros

* Can send documents instantly * Can save templates that you can easily send to the candidates * Candidates can easily electronically sign the Documents needed for their application * Easy to use

Cons

So far I don't see any problems with Formstack, it has been a great help to recruiters like me especially if we need the candidates to electronically sign a certain documents.

Brayan Agostinho from SOAINT

very good automation tool to stop using paper and avoid manual processes

Pros

WebMerge is a good automation tool for companies, where we avoid those long documentation processes. ideal to save time, money and avoid mistakes. with WebMerge we just have to create a template, either in: PDF, Word, Excel and many more ... where we can use these templates and choose a means of delivery through their mail integration or other applications in the cloud. What is most striking about WebMerge is that it includes ideal integrations for cloud storage and shipping. such as: Google Drive, Salesdorce, box .... WebMerge is a valuable tool to grow a business, it helps us automate tedious document processes and makes our company work in a more professional way. You can try WebMerge for free and detail all your documentation of what this tool can do

Cons

When using WebMerge for the first time we can find it difficult, it should include better tutorials to become familiar with all its tools. We can try this application for free, but then it is paid and can be expensive in some cases

WebMerge - enhancing our internal system and customer interactions

Positive, clean, efficient, to the point, easy and straightforward.

Pros

It easily integrates with Zapier and our Kintone platform. This allows us to streamline our processes even further; including customer interaction.

Cons

It does require a tad bit of programming to handle attachment fields - but it's certainly not a deal-breaker.

Jason from Marathon County Sheriff's Office

Industry: Law Enforcement

WebMerge creates clean professional reports. Tech support is great!

Clean professional looking reports that can be automatically distributed with ease.

Pros

I few years ago our department began using Formstack for yearly performance evaluations. We wanted an on-line solution that was easy to use and produced professional documents. Formstack was easy to use, but the end product was not what we hoped for. I found WebMerge integrated with Formstack very nicely and the software produced an end product that was professional looking and easy to read. We were able to import our logo and arrange the document that worked best for our needs. WebMerge also gave us the capability of forwarding these reports automatically to command staff. We now use WebMerge for Training Requests and to reports incidents, injuries or damage that occurs at our facilities.

Cons

The first templates I created was a little confusing for me as I had no experience with "formulas" or creating templates for importing data fields. Tech support was great and helped me every step of the way.

Marta from iVirtualTrainer.com

Outstanding solution for merging data into your documents

I have been looking for a way to get the data from the gravity forms and merge it to the excel docs, based on the conditional rules; then convert it to PDF and email customer a copy combined with other documents that I have stored in another location, all in one request. Well, I found it - WebMerge. I love how it combines flexibility allowing for rather complex design but with very logical and user friendly interface. In addition to that - support for this product is just incredible. I so appreciated that I quickly got help when I really needed it. Sincerely and strongly recommend!

Pros

It's capabilities, it met all the needs in one software, from merging, to combining with other documents, to even placing a delay on delivery. I only have two months of web designing experience and I was able to configure and accomplish my goal. Not that it's very easy to use but it's logical, and it's the matter of following the rules. I really appreciate the outstanding support of this product.

Cons

It takes time to test it and to get your document to look right after PDF conversion from Excel. It's not so much as a problem but expect it to be a time consuming process of setting it up right.

david from Remark! Ltd

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Makes creating a professional looking form such as invoices so much easier to do saving hours.

Saves so much time.

Pros

A great time saver creating custom built forms such as invoices, contracts a database or from a spreadsheet. Webmerge has saved my company many hours of work. The support and response is excellent. It is extremely good value for money.

Cons

Currently not able to automatically create multiple line invoices using Zapier. I still have to download a spreadsheet and manually upload to Webmerge. It will only work automatically if there is 1 line on data or say a contract where it just picks up the data items. It still requires development with Zapier to accept multiple lines. I can only use 1 login for everything which means I can not allocate certain merges to logins

Bonnie from Lancaster Business Services UG

Lowering human error

With Webmerge we have lowered the human errors in making document packages. Manually combining document sets and trying to make sure everyone in your team uses the right format for documents is a thing of the past! No more inconsistencies or funny looking documents! Yay!

Pros

It's easy to use and there are so many possibilities!

Alan from Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland

Webmerge is a solution to a lot of administration issues for non-profits like ourselves.

Savings in time, administration resources and the ability to merge Webmerge with Zapier to handle a lot of our donation receipts, subscriptions and invoicing easily and quickly.

Pros

Creating a word document and then using zapier and webmerge has saved us time and money. And saving money is vital for non-profits!!

Cons

Really don't have any cons apart from maybe the new pricing structure. A tier for smaller users would encourage more companies to try webmerge.

Kévin from Gentec Electro-Optics, Inc.

We use this software as an extension to Pipedrive to quickly generate documents.

Fast and systematic document generation, high versatility along with very nice integration with other software or web services.

Pros

We like the strong versatility of this software thanks to its ability to fully read the data provided by the API of the software it integrates with. The conditional formatting of the documents is really thorough, allowing us to make elaborate documents for which the information is adapted to the user. It requires very low maintenance once your setup is done. Delivery options are vast and very well made: for instance, you can deliver your documents to Dropbox, which is neat. The data routing feature is also amazing to quickly discernate which document template should be used based on a set of predefined conditions.

Cons

The triggering and delivery behavior can sometimes be erratic depending on how quick the user does the trigger event for document generation. However, this is minor and the problem rarely manifests itself. Otherwise, I did not find anything impacting my workflow negatively with this web service.

Christopher from Afraxis, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Webmerge is a gem

Our company has been using webmerge for a few years now. We use it for all of our reporting. The implementation for automated text assembly is extremely easy to use. We also use it to generate tables in documents and insert figures. All of these features are seamless with our Podio project management system now. Nothing but excellent things to say about Webmerge!

Pros

Easy of use with Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Seamless integration with Podio and Zapier.

November 2015

Daniel from Intero Real Estate Services

November 2015

All our salespeople files are done through Webmerge

We are a sales organization with hundreds of agents in an industry with a relatively moderate level of agent rotation (real estate brokerage). We use webmerge and formstack to automate our entire agent recruiting, on-boarding, and compliance process, which includes the generation and delivery, based on logic, of at least 30 documents, ranging from W9s, policy acknowledgements, direct desposit authorization forms, industry-specific forms, internal contracts, and more. Thanks to Webmerge, not a single human being is involved in producing and maintaining agent files. We no longer have any administrative personnel handling any sensitive information, let alone any physical files. Everything is neatly saved into agent folders in our cloud-based drives. We simply use "self-serve" forms for agents to sign up, update information, or acknowledge new policies and procedures. Webmerge takes care of all the document generation, delivery and saving. We grew twice as much without having to hire additional administrative personnel, which saved us at least $30,000 a year. Those are hard, factual, unquestionable reasons why this product is so good. We explored at least three options before committing to Webmerge, and we found Webmerge to be the most user-friendly and (very important) the one with the best integrations with web-based technologies, such as formstack. I have contacted customer service several times to ask questions related to complex logic and they were very responsive and knowledgeable. Based on these facts, I sincerely recommend Webmerge to anyone looking to streamline a critical process.

Tim from Allegiant Finance Services Ltd

Outstanding labour reducing tool

Labour reduction

Pros

1) Easy interface 2) Awesome support 3) It just works 4) Wide ranging compatibility 5) Works with Zapier to expand possibilities

Cons

rice seems high, until you compare the cost of the manual work saved. They have gone for a value based billing model and I dont blame them.

Ann from Blast Cleaning Technologies

Industry: Machinery

Easy to use and GREAT customer support!

Great looking reports from our formstack submissions.

Pros

Cons

making form data look pretty in webmerge can be pretty complicated and not intuitive at all, and require help from WEbmerge

Micah from High Impact, Inc.

Industry: Animation

Great service, Stellar support

I've been using WebMerge for the past few years to merge proposals from our CRM. It has removed the tedious task of copying/pasting customer data into proposals, greatly improving the efficiency of our sales process. WebMerge's great service is only surpassed by its stellar support. Beyond its robust help articles and community content, I have received almost immediate responses to any submitted support requests - which adequately answer any pending questions. I would highly recommend this software.

Pros

Ease of use, stellar support.

Cons

Nothing.

Eamon from Victorian Power Savers

Fantastic software that has literally transformed the way we engage clients

Automation and efficiency boosts

Pros

I love the ease of customisation. I don't need to be an advanced programmer to achieve amazing automation. If you have any questions, just ask the customer rep and he'll steer you in the right direction. We use the software to create a document and receive signatures from clients accepting our quote. Upon signing, the customer receives a signed copy of the document and the signed document is then automatically uploaded to Dropbox.

July 2016

Roger from Quality Roofing Services, Inc.

July 2016

Best Customer Service & Development I've experienced!!

This is the easiest, best, and most valuable tool to integrate with Knack to create PDF's and fillable forms for our Company's information. I've used many CRM's and other software and had given up on getting forms for our data. WebMerge has changed all that. Jeremy has provided extremely fast and efficient customer service throughout my experience. He's even responded during holidays and weekends which keeps me going on my projects and efforts! I hired WebMerge to build a Template and it was very economical and now I use it as a guide to build my own templates. I'm a "roofer" but my documents look as professional as any organizations'!

Pros

Excellent customer services!! Easy to use. Reliability is awesome. Test mode is create to save merges while developing.

Karl from Sharpsmart Ltd

Excellent, the support team always respond to emails quickly with a clear easy to follow answer.

time saving

Pros

It is very easy to setup the data capture questions to assist our teams in creating their documents, the software has cut our document completion process from over an hour to approximately 10 minutes per report.

Cons

the merge coding within the documents to begin with, for simple couple of page documents this isn't time consuming, but for larger documents with many data capture points the coding can be very time consuming. Once you have experience creating a document it is much easier.

September 2016

Rhett from Benefitfocus

September 2016

WebMerge solves many complex needs

We have implemented the use of WebMerge to reduce the churn of genre laying certain types or change requests (in conjunction with FormStack) as well as using the system to get response records into Salesforce (associated with the corresponding record) and has proven to have significant positive impact on quality, efficiency and service.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality

Cons

Haven't found any

Extremely Valuable Software

Pros

Webmerge has streamlined our business processes and saved us money, increased accuracy, and increased speed. The integrations with docusign make sending contracts out for signature absolutely seamless. In addition, the integration with Zapier makes Webmerge infinitely configurable.

Cons

None, The software is very well designed and is reliable. We have not ran into any issues. Customer service is very prompt, so even if there were any issues, they would be addressed within minutes.

Vincent from IMH Group

Great Product - Something more companies should be looking at

When I originally started with my current company, I was in the position where I could make changes that would fundamentally change the way we onboard people into our company. Going paperless was the first task I had in mind, and WebMerge made that possible with very little training. The only slight niggle I would have with their system is their account packages, the higher one being less value for money.

Peter from Sentric

Innovation and Collaboration Merge

It is great to see companies like WebMerge growing in stature. Their interface is extremely easy and their product fulfils an important niche area of the market, providing the ability to automate reports from external databases. My program management and contract management tools, developed in Knack are greatly enhanced by the ability to utilise the WebMerge templates and produce reports for my customers. This is truly an example of collaboration between multiple tools to make interoperability the focus. Great job guys, keep it up!

Pros

It provides the ability to build dynamic reports.

Cons

Can sometimes be complex to understand if you are not a programmer. I think more examples are needed.

December 2015

Jeff from Handbid

December 2015

It does everything you can think of...

I can't say enough good things about WebMerge. We were looking for a tool that would allow us to generate a variety of documents based on our sales and customer data. We were looking to build custom proposals, contracts, templates, etc. I stumbled upon WebMerge and it appeared to do most of what we wanted. After we got it setup, we realized that it did much more than we ever anticipated. We kept moving more of our business operations over to it. Today, we build all of our proposals and sales contracts through the tool using Zapier, Podio, CudaSign, and WebMerge. WebMerge is the glue that keeps things connected together. In addition to their functionality is excellent customer service. The team at WebMerge is very responsive to support requests and questions. We often find ourselves saying "I bet we could do that in WebMerge!" After a quick email into support and a quick reply, we typically find that to be the case. In addition, WebMerge has helped us troubleshoot problems with other tools that we connect to it. Just unbelievable support. If you are looking for a well designed, simple to use tool to merge data into PDFs or other Office Documents. You came to the right place

Matt from Financial Services

One of the best timing saving services I have ever used.

Pros

WebMerge has allowed us to completely automate our contract generation process. This has created enormous efficiencies for us and it has become an essential component of our business/sales process.

Cons

I don't have any strong opinions on this. But I hope they stop advertising so our competitors don't learn about them :)

Kees from YMCA Norfolk

Great product. Easy to use. Very easy to create templates (MS Word). Excellent support.

The ability to generate templated letters from out information system (salesforce). We also managed to get webmerge to turn out some reports that Salesforce itself could not handle.

Pros

It is very easy to setup simple templates from a word document. The support is personal and superb. Replies have been fast (especially considering the difference in timezones), accurate and helpful. The delivery option for merged documents are many and makes this product incredibly flexible.

Cons

Some of the very complex templates I had to create involved some coding (which I quite like, but it might put some people off). However with the excellent support that comes with this product I suspect anyone can do this.

Ulrich from Statkraft Markets GmbH

Industry: Oil & Energy

We use Webmerge together with Podio to create contract documents completely automatic from Podio.

Fully automatic contract and document creation to save a lot of manual work.

Pros

Using Webmerge with Podio is very powerful. The setup was easy thanks to some good examples. Having some programming experience I like very much that the document templates can be with basic PHP methods (if restrictions, string conversion, ...). It allows a very flexible document creation depending on the value of various Podio elements. It is also very comfortable to define certain email delivery actions when a document is created.

Cons

Actually there is really nothing I don't like about Webmerge. Maybe the possibility to check the raw webhooks fired from Podio could be a nice addon.

Dan from Complete I.T.. Ltd

Great service that just works, highly recommended to all.

Automation of document creation from a web form and emailing it to the client. As we can design the template, Webmerge ensures our comms go out with the correct look, feel and branding. The Zapier integration means that the entire process is automated, and doesn't require any manual involvement from us which saves a lot of time.

Pros

Automates tasks that would otherwise be very time consuming and enables you to look brilliant to your clients by instantly sending branded documents. Zapier integration means you don't have to know how to code to set it all up.

Cons

Very minor point as the support will gladly help, but some more visibility of logs on when emails were sent and the delivery logs in the portal would be useful.

Frank from Antfood

Industry: Music

Easy integration with Airtable

Formstack's customer service is fantastic. They are responsive, kind, professional, and take the time to understand customer needs in order to provide solution support.

Pros

Integration with Airtable works really well. The customizable delivery options offered makes a big difference. Having the ability to insert field tags into the delivery email template subject line and email body is very helpful. Customer service is fantastic.

Cons

The price tiers are the most disappointing aspect of the product. The 3x jump from the first tier to the second tier is hard to accept as justified from the customer side. There are lots of different price models / charts on the web that creates confusion - most likely for the different features/products offered by Formstack, but it causes perception to be less than polished. The UI/UX could use some work, but it is easy to use and is well organized.

Formstack's existence in Airtable's marketplace

Reasons for Switching to Formstack Documents

Moved data from Gsheets to Airtable

Eugene from Ulrich Barn Builders LLC

Makes Life Awesome!

Sales reps registered a complaint about needing to hand fill service orders, scan and fax them in. Operations tells me I need to place this form online but make final results look exactly like original hard copy. I've got Wufoo on one hand, making life super easy, a non-fillable PDF copy of Service Order on other hand, making life super hard. Then a simple google search finds Webmerge and in a heartbeat I surprise Sales Reps, Operations and get a high five from the president.

Pros

Biggest pro is the people behind this software and their determination to make this painless and quick.

Cons

Doing everything by yourself could be a headache.

Jeffrey from Major Canadian Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Great product, great service!

Our company had a situation where we needed a form and a way to output the form into PDF depending on how our clients answered the form. One of the agencies we work with recommended using WebMerge. We gave it a shot, and WebMerge had all the answers to the problems and situations we had to solve. If we didn't know something, we contacted Customer Support, which helped us along the way. Customer support was stellar by the way; speedy response time, great solutions, and it made the whole service and experience great. Currently, we are still using WebMerge as it works great and still answers our needs for this particular project.

Pros

Easy to use, flexible, customizable, and provides analytics on activities.

Cons

Minor things, like we didn't know out of the box that we could add custom css into the fields.

Robert from 1 on 1 Trainer

Affordable Option

Pros

Easy to implement and not complicated to use.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at the moment.

Gina from MVP Health Care

WebMerge has been a life saver for me!!

Pros

I like that we can get documents immediately from WebMerge as soon as forms are completed. It was much more user friendly than I had anticipated and the support from The support has always been extremely helpful and he is always quick to respond.

Cons

I would say the thing I like least is that you can't pick up the phone and talk to someone for support. Email is great but sometimes its helpful to be on the phone with someone who can walk through questions with you while you in the tool.

July 2015

Michael from Arkansas Early Learning, Inc.

July 2015

Now an Instrumental Part of Our Systems

PROS WebMerge is user friendly and scales to our needs. Exemplary workflow and document creation. WebMerge provides integration with numerous other software providers. We were pleased to see Adobe EchoSign (now Adobe Document Cloud) among the integrations as this is critical in our workflows. The price is very reasonable and we experienced an immediate return on investment as staff time saved and paper process reduction continues to offset the monthly cost. CONS Advanced integration setups that send data in an array or JSON object requires a slight learning curve but support is very quick to respond and clear help documentation is available. BOTTOM LINE If you are looking for an efficient and reliable way to merge your data into virtually any document scenario, you should consider WebMerge. A free trial is offered so there is nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

Ruben from KOALA

Industry: Machinery

Great solution for sending instant quotes!

automation

Pros

It is easy to program and it helped us in automating our quoting system with a fast and easy online app

Mark from Open Air Cinema

June 2016

Webmerge Is a Life Saver!!!

I use Webmerge with Infusionsoft to populate quotes to send to my clients. I almost gave up on infusionsoft because the in app quote tool was so terrible. After months of searching I found the Http post sync between infusionsoft and webmerge. Webmerge populates a custom quote that pulls all the contact data from infusionsoft and pluggs it into the Webmerge PDF quote.

Pros

Works Great now that it is all setup!

Cons

The setup instructions for what I was doing were confusing and took me forever to get working

Jürgen from Rupp AG

Very powerful and easy to use tool, we enjoy it!

Pros

Great possibilities to use reports and comfortable handling. WebMerge fits perfectly into Salesforce, no technical problems so far. The support team reacts really fast and the preview function is very useful.

Cons

It could be faster while generating reports, sometimes its a little bit laggy. The pricing model is ok, but could be better. Especially for a high amount of documents.

Matt from Benefit Concepts, Inc.

WebMerge has helped reduce numerous hours of consolidating documents for my client.

Pros

The number of outputs available is valuable (Doc, PPT, PDF) along with the third-party integrations.

Cons

Document builder could have better interface and experience. A drag and drop builder similar to web builders, newsletter software, etc. would be beneficial. As of now, I use WebMerge for a client and am the only one who knows how to use it as there is nobody else in the company who can code.

Karl from Better Mortgage Limited

July 2016

Good integrations make streamlining document creation very straightforward

I'm using Webmerge to create PDFs and word documents using data lifted from Infusionsoft and Formstack. Deliveries are fast, setting up new documents is easy and the integrations were straightforward too (I'm using Zapier for the Infusionsoft integration). The direct integration with formstack was really handy.

Pros

Great integrations, easy document creation.

Cons

Gets pricey once you're over 2,000 deliveries per month. The jump from $250 to $750 dollars per month is scary.

Anmol from Sunsoa IT Solutions Limited

A brilliant seamless easy flowing tool

Powerful Cost Effective way to merge with Zapier and create fillable PDFs for our members. Complete control of the procerss.

Pros

It Integrates well with other tools and great practical features. The PDF email feature was straight forward and effective.

Cons

I cannot really find any cons is does what it says on the tin :-). The support model is based on time zones so responses are not a factor.

February 2016

Joe from Naturally Fine Foods Inc.

February 2016

We use WebMerge to create custom PDF documents created with input from another software.

Pros: Very easy to use, does the job well. Even emails the PDF's we create to our Outlook box where an add-on we use prints the PDF as an order ticket. API's to other software such as Formstack link seamlessly. We have been using in a production mode for over a year with no real interruption. Customer service is friendly, FAQ's are helpful. Cons: not anything to scream about, to be picky we use the email feature and WebMerge does not supply a way to view return messages should the email not complete. You have to call or email customer service to figure it out (email server need whitelisted, problem with my receiving end etc) which is not ideal in terms of timely resolution in a production environment.

Pierre from Pierre Brochu CPA Inc.

Very fast and easy to use

Pros

I really like the PDF upload function and the data capture function. I can join a couple of forms together so that creating a merge form is very easy.

Cons

cannot join PDF and text together. I'm using 2 text document + 2 PDF so and the end, the merge document count for 4 document and not just 1.

Webmerge - an amazing time saver tool

Pros

1) it helps us to quickly merge documents. 2) it is user friendly and reliable. 3) best thing is that customer support service is too good.

Cons

This is really a good tool which I highly recommend to all. Price is the only thing which is quite high.

June 2015

Chad from Pro AD Insight

June 2015

Love this service!

Webmerge was a godsend. I build websites I discovered Webmerge when I had a client that wanted to take website form data and merge it into his Word Document - something that is not an easy task if you have to code it yourself, and setup a database to save all the form entries. I use WebMerge in conjunction with Formstack and accomplishing the task is a piece of cake. I was so pleased with it - I wrote a little post about it... complete with a video showing a sample... check it out if you want to see it in action. http://proadinsight.com/form-stack-and-web-merge-an-amazing-combination/ If you are considering this product - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Chris from Trucking

WebMerge review

WebMerge has been great for what I have needed it for, which is transferring info to job applications, from applicants.

Pros

It works! I didn't think it was possible but they did what I wanted.

Cons

None so far