• Pros

• "The product is very easy to use and is a wonderful tool to track contracts. "

• "I find it easy and simple to use to manage contracts. "

• "Easy handling, structured overview, excellent support, facilitates business, good reporting tools "

• Cons

• "There are no features that I didn't like about the software."

• "the notification/renewal options are quite confusing "

• "I have no complaints or anything bad I can say when using this amazing Software. I hope they can add more features (that will not overwhelm me)."

Browse Trackado Reviews

Ron Elius from Ron Elius Santos Copywriting

Simple and Powerful Tool for Contract Management

Super Fast and Reliable!

Pros

As the title says, it’s simple and really powerful tool in Contract Management. The UI and UX for their Dashboard is smooth and it’s not Overwhelming in the eyes. You can navigate easily and it doesn’t feel clunky. The on-time reporting and analytics for your Contract is really on point, that’s why this Contract Management Tool is powerful.

Dee from ASCA

Excellent Product

Trackado allows me to monitor contracts, to never let any expire and helps with budgeting because we are able to see the cost involved with each contract. You can assign a responsible person and that person is notified before the contract is due to end/expire.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and is a wonderful tool to track contracts.

Cons

There are no features that I didn't like about the software.

Reasons for Choosing Trackado

Costs and ease of use. We had contracts downloaded to an excel spreadsheet and was able to upload into Trackado.

Response from Trackado

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that you like the product!

Adeline from Mudah.my Sdn Bhd

Easy to use tool for contract management

Happy with Trackado so far but perhaps could have basic training video as part of induction for new user

Pros

From my personal experience from sourcing for a tool that is user friendly, practical, good functionalities and within the price range was quite a challenge until I discovered Trackado. It suits the organisation's needs and the interface is simple and easy to navigate.

Cons

the notification/renewal options are quite confusing

Response from Trackado

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review and the constructive feedback! We will look into how we can further optimize our on-boarding process for new users.

Lars from EasyCashier AB

A very powerful tool for handling our contracts

The biggest benefit of this software is control. We can feel much more relaxed since the software gives us all info we need, at the times we need it.

Pros

* Simple and self explaining * Modern design * Offers to-do lists, financial info and help for strategic decisions We are using this software for administrating our long term rental contracts. The dashboard gives us a nice overview and it can easily show you forecasts for upcoming revenues. It also keeps track of important dates related to each contract, and gives us reminders for specific events.

Cons

With a good API this product would be even better and more helpful. I hope this is something that is discussed internally.

Oliver from tout terrain

Excellent App for Contract Management. Great Support from the Team. Highly Recommended!

We use Trackado to store our company's contracts and to keep track of the related milestones. The app allows us to have everything in one place and to be able to access the contract information including the original documents from anywhere, which is great. The built-in calendar gives us an overview of all our action points and we are automatically reminded of important deadlines by email. Furthermore, if you invest some time to properly specify the costs/revenues of your contracts you will get great insights in your contract spend and revenue since Trackado offers good reporting capabilities. The app is user-friendly and nicely designed and it was easy for us to get started on our own. However, we still needed to address some specific questions to their team. They responded quickly and helped us to get the most out of the application. The application fulfills our specific requirements already at this point of time but from our contact with their team we know that they are working on implementing even more functionality, which will make a very good product even better.

Lars from Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean AS

Industry: Maritime

Very easy to use contract management tool

Very good

Pros

Easy to use and establish. Good support.

Cons

Contracts in our business is ofthen associated with assets. Could recommend including an asset object and attach contracts to one or more asset objects.

Response from Trackado

Replied September 2020

Thanks a lot for taking the time to give us feedback!

Solid tool for contract management

Pros

- Paid off for us thanks to notifications of contract due dates - Helpful support team - Not cluttered with features

Cons

- Contract upload could be less time consuming, that is definitely the "annoying" part of contract management software - Integrations to cloud storage would be valuable

Response from Trackado

Replied August 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear that Trackado improved your contract management process! Thanks also for the suggestion regarding improvements for the contract upload. We have understood that this is a concern and we are working on enhancements in this area. We will launch public APIs soon and we are also working on additional integrations to streamline the process of getting your data into Trackado.

Excellent Contract Management Tool

Pros

I find it easy and simple to use to manage contracts.

Cons

It would be great if it had more features. Other than that, I think it’s a really good tool.

Response from Trackado

Replied November 2018

Thanks for your feedback! We are actively developing our product and are constantly adding new features. So, stay tuned for new functionality. And don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if there is a particular feature you would like to see. We'd be happy to discuss it!

Corinna from mimacom management ag

Very good tool that helps to facilitate business

Helps me in my daily tasks, connects business departments

Pros

Cons

there is nothing I don't like, one pro is that it is very well structured

Reasons for Choosing Trackado

It convinced me from the very beginning, easy handling, structured overview, excellent support, facilitates business, good reporting tool

Response from Trackado

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services!

Pia from AllTourNative Amsterdam

Easy to use!

Pros

Its been a good software to make contracts and get an overview of them. Its' quiet easy to use. It has been very useful to have a standard look of our contracts and easy to keep track of them for everyone in the business.

Cons

It is quiet simple, therefore some features are missing. Hopefully this will be changed in the future.

Modern design and easy to use

Pros

We've been able to keep better track of our contracts since switching to this software and are able to track dates much easier.

Cons

I have not encounter any issues while using Trackado and the updates they consistently push don't leave much room for error!

Marjan from Emit Knowledge

Trackado does everything we need and more!

Finally, we have proper system support for contract filing, milestone monitoring and financial reporting. I really recommend the tool and the team to any company wanting to get their contracts under control.

Pros

The application is easy to use and has a very user-friendly design. The reminder functionality and financial reporting capabilities are powerful.

Cons

Occasionally there might be a small glitch or bug. But their support and engineering team is great and they resolve problems very fast!

Steve from Paraleap Technologies

Trackado was a super easy and simple application to use. It didn't took us more than 10 minutes.

Getting my contracts organized in a single place.

Pros

Most of all its ease of use and the brilliant alerts and notifications in place. Such things keeps us on top of our contracts so that we don't lose the sight of contracts. Some other software's we used previously were good at documenting contracts but they lacked the timely alerts we wanted on contracts. Trackado nails it down to even if we add a contract an year ago and forgot about it, people still know when then time is there.

Cons

More workflow features could have been added to make it much more powerful. However, all in all, it has everything a small / mid business needs for managing contracts.