• Pros

• "It really is the best thing out there for price and usability. This is definitely the CRM system that every new agent should start with."

• "Ability to create task plans and calendar reminders as well as lead funneling from outside websites. Easy to use and the video tutorials are very helpful"

• "It was nice to be able to separate leads that came into our office to different agents."

• Cons

• "The interface looks dated---almost like Windows 3.1---but it works. There is so much to learn that it can be overwhelming, but they have great video tutorials. "

• "Navigating the system without direction was not super easy."

• "Expensive for no reason. I shouldn't have to pay this much for no real results. I will keep looking for another. Not recommended."

Browse RealtyJuggler Reviews

Josh from eXp Realty

Great Value for the money

Pros

Being able to keep up with my daily tasks

Cons

It works great but it looks like the interface is dated. Just doesnt have that "curb appeal." But I guess that doesnt matter as long as it does a good job.

How to juggle your real estate business to the next level.

The product is great and the overall use is easy. I also feel that it has wonderful customer service.

Pros

Cons

It is really easy to use and has a lot of features it just takes time to learn them all. Even though I have been using it for more than a year I am still learning new ways to use it.

Maria Lenin from Dewayne Hill / Keller Williams Agent

No missed opportunity and get more sales

Pros

Features and functionality is specifically designed for Real EState Agents and Brokers to manage all your contacts getting in touch with your new and old prospects with the right time , different channels, not missing an opportunity or referrals to grow your sales and higher commission. What i like with Realty juggler is the email feature where you can find customized templates. Each template is very helpful which addresses all Real Estate concerns including new client, listing invitation, follow ups, etc. This saves time not missing any scheduled call or email. Categorize your leads through color or status. Customer support is excellent. They call you immediately to address your inquiry and issue right away. They walk you through steps and features.

Cons

Migration of contacts from your old crm software to Realty Juggler can be complicated. Can be confusing with a lot of terms and functions with different purpose or goal. Needs to be updated regularly for better and higher results and connection.

Donna from LONG and FOSTER REAL ESTATE, INC. and CHRISTIE'S INTERNATIONAL

Realty Juggler-My Business Solution

Realty Juggler makes my life so much easier! Everything I need to do from lead capturing from various sources with full nurturing of leads to tracking expenses. Their drip campaigns I can fix it and forget it, because it is fully automated! I always know at a glance what is happening in my business. We are a small team who has seen our business grow since using Realty Juggler.

Pros

Everything! Ease of use, Customer Support and all the various Features. This is not just a CRM! This is a CRM with Transaction Management, Full Accounting Software and Reporting to name just a few of its features. Training is Phenomenal with one on one support, Plus Video Tutorials for every function. Realty Juggler combines multiple platforms into ONE! Realty Juggler is the BEST Platform for the money!

Cons

I don't have any cons about this software. It has performed 100% on every level!

Reasons for Choosing RealtyJuggler

Realty Juggler had Everything I needed to effectively run my business rolled into One CRM platform! Plus, it was the most Cost Effective Solution especially with their Free 3 Month Trial to see if this was the right platform for me! This Free trial sent a message that Realty Juggler really believed in their product!

Jacques from Halstead Forest Hills LLC

Covers a lot of my overall business needs

My business has increased by 20-30% since using the Juggler. I recommend it to all my agents

Pros

I found it very easy to get started and up to speed using the tutorials. I like that it covers buyer and seller customers, prospects, and also easily tracks my transactions once a customer converts to a transaction. Plus easily reminds me of their closing anniversary without much effort. Great with drips campaigns too

Cons

I wish there was a dedicated app. You can use it on your phone by adding the page. I also think it needs a little modernization and tweaking of the interface. None of these would dissuade me from using this program. Wish they had IDX or Social media integration, but most crms don't

December 2014

Ted from Berkshire Hathaway Homesale Realty

December 2014

One of best purchases this year.

I did a lot of research trying to find a good transaction management software program that I would actually use. I had Top Producer years ago and it was my first choice - it seems to be the industry standard. In reading through their online site I remembered why I stopped using it - because I never used it in the first place. It seemed very cumbersome and was packed full of features I'd never use. I did a test trial of another - loved the way it looked, but it was set up only to track buyers, not sales of listings. This made no sense to me and made the program useless, in my opinion. I also researched DotLoop because it was a program soon to be provided by my company. It seemed to mostly be a document sharing program - and was mostly useless unless the other parties to the transaction opted in. The online site for Realty Juggler looked good. I didn't need an "easy" program (I am very computer savvy), but I wanted one that would allow me to set it up to work the best way for ME. I also wanted something fairly basic since all I really wanted was an automated transaction task list (instead of a dry-erase board on my office wall). Realty Juggler has perfectly met my needs. It has other features (income tracking, contact list, etc) that I have begun using, but I have it primarily to track transactions. The task list is easy to customize and I have automated lists for active listings, prospective listings, my listings under contract, my buyers under contract and my full marketing campaigns. For each new transaction it takes 10-15 minutes to log in and customize the task list. After that, I'm done. I just look at it daily to be sure I haven't forgotten to do something. I'm reminded every 5 days to check in with current sellers. I'm reminded of dates for home inspection, required responses, loan commitment - anything I need to know for a particular client or transaction. It took a couple of hours to set up my own customized task lists, but once saved I click one key to add the appropriate list to a buyer, listing or pending transaction. You need a bit of computer experience for setup, but I did it all without ever requesting help. They do have some pretty decent training videos for different tasks on YouTube. I'd definitely recommend to any agent who wants to automate this tedious part of our work.

Patti from Town and Mountain Realty

Full time user

Helpful in creating reminder task plans and notifications, easy to keep track of listings and closings as well as new leads coming in from outside websites.

Pros

Cons

The fact that only 5k contacts are allowed and you cannot sync contacts unless there are under 5k contracts.

Kristyn from Findependence Realty, LLC.

Realty Juggler Review

Realty Juggler was the first Real Estate CRM that I used after becoming a Broker. I really liked the ease of use and functionality of the software, however, wish they had a mobile app for on the go.

Pros

The software is great for keeping up with contacts, listings, and deals, as well as prospects. The software overall is very easy to ease and affordable. They also offer a free 90-day trial, which is more than enough time to test the software to see if it is a good fit for your business needs.

Cons

There is no integration with the MLS or social media accounts. I also wish they had a mobile app. Although there is no app, you can still access on the computer, phone, and tablet with pretty similar user interfaces.

Josh from Massey Real Estate Group

Great and Affordable CRM for Real Estate!

I've looked at a bunch of CRMs and RealtyJuggler is the more economical solution to my needs.

Pros

I love the price and functionality of this software. It handles everything I need for my team's CRM needs.

Cons

It doesn't look pretty, but it functions well.

Teresa from Worthington Realty, LLC

Have used this in the past

I used it for a while but dropped the account when I found Outlook, Customer Manager worked much better and synced with the Office 365 family of apps

Pros

Nice basic program to run a real estate business including a CRM and marketing capabilities. Very reasonably priced, as well.

Cons

Outdated platform. It is easy to use but a bit clunky with the Windows 95 type layout. This program has a lot of good features to it and would greatly benefit by updating the software.

Ron from Coldwell Banker LKH

Dated Appearance, but Works Great

Organization, transaction management, and more.

Pros

This software system is really cool. I have been using for a little less than two years and I keep learning new things that it does. It is really impressive. It helps track deals, contacts, enables email blasts, calculate commissions, and more. Great video tutorials. Customer service is great. I was stunned when I got a customer service call for such price of the software. Very cool.

Jorge from America's Real Estate Force

Excellent CRM

This is a great CRM, extremely fast, amazingly complete to manage transactions and listings. It is missing a few important features: auto drip campaign or action plans assignment and also is missing the ability to mass update to add an action plan or drip campaign to a group of contacts.

Pros

transaction and listing management

Cons

Does not have the ability to auto-assign a drip campaign not to mass update a group of contacts to apply a drip camopaign

January 2016

Tony from WNC

January 2016

Easy to use, does what you need, awesome tutorials and customer service. Extremely affordable!

I have used RealtyJuggler for about 2 years now and wouldn't part with it for any reason. It has all the features I needed as my business and marketing has grown. It keeps me on task, updates my google calendar so I only need to glance at my smartphone to know what I need to do and when. It allows my team to access but not accidentally delete information. I use it to track everything and can access it from anywhere. RealtyJuggler is where I go to start my day and I use it all day. At the end of the day I know exactly where I stand with clients, prospects, marketing, closings etc. and I know where I need to start tomorrow and exactly what needs to be done. I particularly like the video tutorials. It was easy to learn how to do everything in RealtyJuggler just by watching a video when I needed to. I like that they put the link to that video right in RealtyJuggler with everything you are working on so that if you have a question the answer is right there. The few times I did have a question, their customer service had the answer promptly and was professional and supportive. Honestly, had I taken a better look at the video that addressed my question I would have found the answer and yet, the customer service was kind enough to answer it anyways. At $99 per year this is a steal!

Love the tutorials!

We haven't had any problems with Realty Juggler. Our agents seem to pick up on it quickly and the referral program they have works out great for our brokerage as it cuts down on costs.

Pros

I love that they have a video tutorial available on every page of every tool showing you how to use it. As an Office Manager who can be strapped for time to support each agent's software questions, Realty Juggler saved me a lot of time by just allowing me to point them to the respective video tutorial that they need.

Cons

The only thing I really don't like about the software is the aesthetics. They could do a few things to make the software look a lot nicer, but functionality-wise, the software is just fine.

Tom from American Heritage Realty

Least expensive and most productive contact software available, and, I used to use Top Producer!

Pros

Ease of use... adding contacts is a snap. Good tutorials answer pretty much any questions... if not, their cust serv is quick and easy!

Cons

Lacks some things like flyers. Top Producer has some advantages, but, for the money, Real Estate Juggler is very ample.

Neomi from Intero

Great for the money

My experience was great and price was great for what it's capabilities are.

Pros

It was easy to use, had some good features. Can track clients, commissions, expenses and such for real estate transactions.

Cons

It didn't have enough features for what I was looking for. I needed a system that had more options for drip campaigns and more.

Wonderful inexpensive CRM option

Pros

All the different functions in the customer service. I love the option to print multiple letters for different clients, it cuts down on productivity time.

Cons

Trying to get through some of the wonderful options they have, can be very challenging. You going to have to definitely watch a video or give them a call it's not self-explanatory at all. Also the look of the program doesn't do the benefits of having the program Justice.

Realty Juggler review

Good starter CRM for real estate. For some, it is all they will ever need.

Pros

The price and the functionality. It is extremely inexpensive for a real estate CRM. It does offer quite a bit of funtionality for the low price though.

Cons

User Interface is "classic" to put it kindly, or outdated to be more frank.

Aaron from Irish Realty

Average CRM for Real Estate Brokers

RealtyJuggler helped keep leads organized and categorized for multiple agents in our office.

Pros

Cons

Navigating the system without direction was not super easy.

Andrea from Sitton Real Estate

Realty Juggler Review

My overall experience was good. I would use the product again.

Pros

I loved how easy this product was to maneuver.

Cons

It was hard to figure out everything the software could do.

Vanessa from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate

Needs a face lift

Pros

I liked the low cost of this CRM especially in the beginning of my real estate career.

Cons

It needs a major face lift and the calendar feature needs to be customizable.

David from URBANISTA Brokers Inc.

Not too great

Pros

Overall not a very good app. I thought it was decent. Just not very integratabtle with other apps that would be useful.

Rhonda from Hannon Properties

Great Value for the Price

It's a great CRM for beginning agents who don't need the extra features like landing pages, autodialers, etc.

Pros

It's easy to use and stay in contact with your clients

Cons

It could use better graphics for holidays and other trageted marketing categories such as: first-time homebuyers, 55 and over, Veterans, etc.

Kassandra from Town and Mountain Realty

Really helps you to stay on top of closings and stay organized!

Pros

I like how it tracks your closings and creates task lists to keep you on top of what needs to be done for each closing.

Cons

It will not be a problem for most, but the limit for number of contacts is 5000, so if your contact list is over 5000, you cannot sync your list with the program.

Shelley from Town and Mountain Realty

I have helped realtors navigate this program.

Pros

I like that it keeps all of your contacts organized in one place and even lets leads be filtered directly into the program.

Cons

The overall look is very outdated and exporting contacts for certain things such as postcard mailing can be very tricky.