What are Voiptime Cloud users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Voiptime Cloud software through verified user reviews

• icon"I think the ease of use and call quality is excellent as well as the recordings available right away. While setting up different list for different kind of clients to ensure work is not interrupted."
  • icon"During my 5 years experience in telemarketing, I tried many different dialers, but the most special thing about this one is - super user-friendly interface. Everything is just so intuitive."
  • icon"VoiptimeCloud is an extremely reliable software that helps me to organize my daily functions more effectively. With this cloud system, I am more concentrated on sales rather than on process."
  • icon"Tried to integrate my email box several times, however no emails were shown in the system."
  • icon"One except the limitation of integration with other programs (Office 365 suite)."
  • icon"There are no filters in the call records tab. Unable to edit previous notes in client's card."

Browse all Voiptime Cloud Reviews

• Have you used Voiptime Cloud and would like to share your experience with others?

Vladimir

Extremely simple and reliable software for sales

Pros

It's really great software that helps to lead and manage our customers. It helps to organize our sales in a more productive way so that we don't miss any opportunity. Thanks to the real-time dashboard, I can now analyze and control data and monitor my team's work. In addition, while working with a big amount of customers, I can customize fields for client's card and import data easily. And one more thing, now we don't worry about forgetting our planned events and meetings as with this cool system we receive reminders not only in software but also to our email address.

Great software for sales department

Perfect tool for sales agents

Pros

Both power and predictive dialers are of great help. Our agents can easily process big databases and not waste time on manual dialing or no-answers. It's a real time-saver. Another benefit is handy campaign management. We can quickly create and launch campaigns and track every lead's status. It makes our workflow more organized.

Cons

No cons for today. We are pretty satisfied with Voiptime.

Martin

Online dialer, recording, lead management and scheduling

Pros

I own a telesales company with a head office in Amsterdam and remote agents in different countries. All my employees use Voiptime to manage prospective clients and to make calls. This is a cloud solution, easy to log in, with excellent call quality. We record all conversations and are able to download them and to send to our clients who can proceed with leads. Lead and call statuses, callback, notes, lead source features help to work with leads more effectively. We definitely recommend this to business looking for a system to manage leads and to make online calls.

Cons

Only desktop version, no mobile application. Only outbound calls. When we export the database from the system into .exl file, we are able to export only lead contact information, no notes.

Lucy

Outbound calls software with lead management options

Outbound calling, lead management options, affordable prices, online access.

Pros

Voiptime combines lead management tools with an outbound dialer. This was the main factor why we have chosen to work with this software. The price of Voiptime is relatively affordable, in combination with call rates of our sip provider, we've got quite a good deal. Unlimited call recording capacity storage, unlimited quantity of leads.

Cons

Very limited reports, system does not enable to buy a sip number as a part of the solution, only outbound calling options.

Nazar

Makes sales more effective

Pros

This software is a lifesaver to my day-to-day sales functions. It helps me to organize my performance and to be super productive. Now I can easily track lead's status, see all client's communication and listen to my previous calls. With the help of click-to-call functionality, I can reach to my clients just with one click. Cons: I don't have now some urgent minuses. Completely satisfied with it. In future, it will be great to be able to create email templates

Dmitry

Industry: Computer Games

The best solution for SMBs

Pros

VoiptimeCloud has helped us to become better organized and procedural about our business development and sales. It automates the work of our sales reps and they now can focus on working with leads and developing opportunities, not on data entry. The speed and flexibility of the tool are impressive - finding contacts, creating views, calling directly from client's card, and updating information has become much faster and effective. The user interface is well designed and friendly.

Cons

I dislike nothing. However, it would be good to be able to make internal calls between managers for solving some urgent issues.

Yaromyr

An excellent tool to manage and connect with your sales pipeline

Pros

I like how well everything is organized and my team can efficiently make calls and send emails. It provides me with complete real-time visibility, right in my CRM. In addition, my sales reps love using local presence to get more people on the phone. Thanks to this feature, 80% of our phone calls are picked up and this helped to increase connection rate.

Cons

Really can't think of anything right now. However, analytics leave a bit to be desired and are more inflexible than I'd like.

Ilya

Effective CRM

Pros

I love how Voiptime Cloud helps me stay organized, focus on things that matter most and close more deals. Now, I do not miss any details (can refer to the call any time thanks to calls records), can keep all my document organized (all important files (contracts, bills) can be attached to the system) and set up callbacks as well as meeting reminders in the calendar and receive notification reminders both in the system interface and your email.

Anton

Invaluable tool for your daily sales tasks

Pros

It simple software that automates our day-to-day performance. Now we can work with data, submitted by our website leads, right away and not lose any of our prospects (thanks to web-to-lead feature) set up calls and meeting reminders call directly from clients card and enter notes during/after the call improve our work by analyzing call records

Alex

Automatize my day-to- day performance

Pros

Voiptime Cloud is really reliable software. I am able to take notes while on a call with my clients, schedule meetings and callbacks, backtrack my call history to link the calls to my clients.

Cons

Nothing, I am impressed with all features of this software compared to what I have used in previous sales roles.

Valeria

All-in-one solution

Voiptime is the best software we tested for optimizing sales and managing agents. It’s a great all-in-one solution.

Pros

Awesome software for an efficient sales process. Apart from having a super-efficient predictive dialer, it also includes lots of other useful features. The sales reps especially like that it keeps all the customer-related information in the client cards. And I love the fact that I can oversee their work at any time thanks to the real-time dashboard and sales reporting.

Cons

No cons for me, but a tool provides only a dialer but does not sell online numbers for use with a dialer. Therefore, I have to look for a supplier to buy DID and Sip numbers.

Jason

Dialing and lead managment software for small businesses

It helps us to make affordable calls to different countries and to lead prospects through the sales pipeline easier and more persistantly, increasing the conversion rate. Since we started using this software our sales are smoother and planned, workflow scheduling is easier. Customer service is also getting better, as we store all lead information in the system and can access it any time we need it.

Pros

Our sales department uses Voiptime to manage prospect information and make calls. It is very convenient to be able to dial leads directly from the system and to have phone recordings saved in the lead card, available for download and listening. Sales agents can make notes while talking to client over the phone. The dashboard allows to monitor department statistics in real time as well as to make customer estimations. The call quality is good. The online support is fast and helpful.

Cons

Limited lead qualifying options, not all statuses are reflected in dashboard, operators can go through IVR only if the lead is dialed through the softphone, and than in call history the name of the cient is not mentioned, no option to create a new client after dialing a number from the softphone.

Marianne

Industry: Photography

Wins clients back!

I run a small photo company and we deal with a lot of people. It is important not only to satisfy our clients and make outstanding photos, but to also to provide a good customer service and to keep in touch with clients even after the photoshooting is over. Before we stared using Voiptime Cloud, our client list was a mess. Now everything is perfectly organized, easy to find in one place. We use Notes field to save photoshooting details and any important information. Our clients are really impressed that we remember details from their life, they become our friends. The key to this is really easy: before the meeting we open client card and read notes and communication history. This helps to restore everything in the memory. To develop our business we started running special offers and use Voiptime dialer to make calls. Useful fiters help us to find clients who might need the other photoshooting. Calling online from the system is really cost efficient and works for us perfectly. We boosted the number of orders significantly with Voiptime Cloud adn won many clients back.

Pros

Helps to organize clients and schedule the working day. Efficient online dialer.

Cons

No tool for sending emails from the system.

Chuck

Enables us to manage customers better and to sell more cars

This system helps us to manage customers smarter and to contact potential customers regularly. We make our time scheduling in Voiptime and it reminds us about calls and meetings. We use the dialer to contact our clients as it is much cheaper than cell phone and enables us to record all conversation. We store all our client data in Voiptime, assigned to different consultants. It is easy to reassign clients from one sales person to another and no data is lost when sales consultants leaves the team.

Pros

We use this software for managing customers of our car dealership. Our team is working together to make our client's experience unlike any other. This software helps us to nurture customers smarter and in a more organized way. We enspired all our consultants to switch to Voiptime. They use it to call clients and to schedule communication. We use the calendar to schedule sales calls so no opportunity is missed. The system allows us to filter clients according to their preferences and to assign customers. All phone calls can be made with the system's dialer and recorded. Call tarrification is very attractive. This software combines very useful tools for customer service and sales for a good price.

Cons

The system interface should be more adjustable, especially the calendar and client card. There should be more tutorials on how to use software tools. We would also like the dashboard to be more advanced.

Roy

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Excellent for a call center with remote agents

This system enables us to call clients from different countries (B2B). It saves time to our sales agents, as they just have to click on one button in order to make a phone. All calls are recorded and can be checked or downloaded. All communicaion is saved in the system, it easy to track the progress and to assign or reassign clients. We were looking for an online solution that could be accessed from every computer, as we have remote agents working from different locations, that's why we have chosen Voiptime. One more advantage of it is a really easy set-up process and reliability.

Pros

This software is available online, which is really important for us, as we have remote agents and few offices in different locations.

Cons

This software provides only a dialer, but doesn't sell online numbers to use with dialer. So we had to look for a vendor in order to buy a DID and Sip numbers. Voiptime support manager helped us by suggesting few good vendors, however, it would be easier for us if the software sell online numbers as well.

Oleksandr

Exceeded expectations.

Saving time and money

Pros

Long time I was searching for the software which will allow me to do calls to any spot on the planet without additional issues and desktop installations and be used as the CRM system at the same time. During my 5 years experience in telemarketing, I tried many different dialers, but the most special thing about this one is - super user-friendly interface. Everything is just so intuitive. Once you registered, you can start dial immediately, what can be easier? And of course, I must admit cheapest call rates I ever found. Very happy with Power Dialer which saved a lot of time for me and my team. Customer support is on the highest level, always responded very quickly.

Cons

Nothing, this is simply the best software I ever used in this field. Keep up the good job, looking forward to new releases.

Timothy

Good dialer to make online calls

We were looking for a reliable call center solution with a dialer to make international calls to our clients from different countries. Voiptime Cloud dialer is very easy to use and cost efficient. It enables making calls from a client card as well as by entering number in a manual dialer. The connection quality is excellent and all calls can be recorded. A dialer comes in a package with the system for lead management which is convenient and helps to organize customer database. Voiptime is an online solution more flexible and accessible than desktop versions. To make calls you are charged a monthly fee (20USD) for using the Voiptime system + per minute tarrif of online number provider. However alltogether it is still much cheaper than other international dialing options we have been looking at.

Pros

Cost efficient calls, lead management system, available online. Excellent support.

Cons

In order to start making calls, sip number needs to be connected to the system. If you don't have such a number yet, you will need to buy it from a different provider, as Voiptime Cloud doesn't sell them and provides only a dialer and an LMS. However we contacted their support and they suggested us several providers and helped to set the system.

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Use this software to contact and manage participants of big forums

Organizing big events is not easy. We use this software to organize our sales team, responsible for forum participants. We have over 10000 contacts in our database and we contact them all to invite to the event. This system helps us to keep track of communication, including emails and phone conversations. My team also makes call from the system to make them recorded.

Pros

This software is great as it makes my team more organized. We organize big sales forum and need to invite and contact thousands of people, describing the event, sending agenda, calling and discussing conditions etc. This software helps us with all these tasks. We uploaded lead database into the system and now every client has a separate card with contact information and communication log, including emails and call recordings. Statuses help to filter clients easier and to move them through the sales funnel. As we contact our leads using different communication channels, including phone, we use this software to make calls as well. Call tarrification is very good and affordable, all calls are recorded, which is also very helpful. Great software for event teams!

Ahmad

Best software on the market for small telesales teams, calling businesses

We are a small telesales team with a head office in USA and remote agents working from India, Philippines, Pakistan. We use this online system to call leads, record calls, report our clients, monitor call quality, set callbacks, leave notes in communication history. This software unables us to work together while being in different countries and to reach better sales results.

Pros

We are a small telesales company, most of our agents work from home, thus for us these features of Voiptime are the most important: - cost-efficient dialer (with ability to buy numbers of different countries so our leads see that a local number tries to reach them) - call recording (to be able to check call conversation quality and to be able to send recordings to our clients, if needed) - online access (our agents use the system and make calls from home) - ability to make notes at the client card and to see interaction history - lead statuses (to track progress) - lead assignement - filters - dashboard

Cons

We would also like to use this system for our support team. But Voiptime allows working only with outcoming calls.

Good experience. Enables to make calls and nurture clients

With the help of this system we systemized our lead database and organized sales department operations. We store all client information in their profile pages and it helps us to nurture them smarter. We also use dialer to phone leads as it is cost-efficient and we are able to record conversations and to save them. We use callback and follow-up tools to schedule communication with clients and to stay more organized. This software is useful for small and middle size companies that need a lead management system and make a lot of phone calls.

Pros

Call recording option, dashboard, follow-up scheduling. Affordable pricing. SaaS solution, easy to set.

Cons

Interface is not very adjustable. Only desktop version of the system available, no version for mobile devices.

Mustafa

We use this software to call potential leads in different countries

We are able to call our leads in UK and USA with good prices and quality. We are able to save all phone calls and to set callbacks and follow-ups. Making a call is really easy, it can be done with one click. After the conversation agents can leave notes and change lead status in order to pass it to account manager. With this software we operate smarter and faster.

Pros

We like the combination of dialer with lead nurturing tools. Calls are saved in lead profiles, agents can schedule callbacks, if the lead does not answer.

Cons

1) no option to buy a DID number directly in this system; 2) one accounts can be set only for one number; 3) only two types of events: callback and meeting available to create in the calendar.

Ashlee

Reliable dialer and excellent tools for managing clients

This software helps us to manage our clients and prospects as well as to call them and to record conversations.

Pros

We use this software for over 6 months to call our clients online, record calls and manage customer data. The system is reliable, call quality is excellent, lead card saves all interaction data, so it's easy to catch on the customer comunication. It's a SaaS solution, so it's easy to access, payment is charged on monthly base, depending on the number of seats.

Cons

Dashboard picks into reports only leads with default statuses, so the data is sometimes unaccurate. Only 1 SIP number per account can be set. No call routing.

Igor

It is really fantastic and increase our sales

Thanks to this software we increase out revenue up to 150%. So, I definitely recommend VoipTime for those who want to receive good quality software with reasonable price.

Pros

Since we have purchased it, my team haven't had any problems as it is very easy to use. With web-to-lead features, now all our contacting leads fall from our site directly to CRM. Thanks to automation, our agent spend more time talking and dealing with client than with non-sales tasks.

Cons

There are no obvious minuses to be mentioned, but it would be great to see the possibility to bulk edit and reassign of leads to other sales reps.

Vania

Useful LMS with an online dialer

I will share our experience with Voiptime. We use this software at our compny for around 6 months. It offers helpful tools for organizing and managing sales contacts, including email synchronization and a dialer. The dialer uses online numbers (SIP) to make calls. As it is an IP telephony, it's relatively cheap and handy when your clients are in different countries and cities. We use Voiptime daily and it helps us to organize the workflow and contacts. Will continue using it.

Pros

Good support, easy to use.

Cons

Although there is a dashboard in the system, we need more reports and forecasting features.

Joshua

Voiptime Cloud Lead Management Software review

I leave this review here as we first found out about Voiptime from Capterra. We were looking for an online dialing system with high call quality and a recording feature. We considered Voiptime as it offers not only a dialer but also tools for customer management (history, notes, calendar, callbacks, reports). Our staff travels a lot so it is important for us to be able to access customer database and make calls online. We created a company account and added staff members as users. They uploaded their contact lists. The setup process was rather quick and took us less than two hours. The system is available online and is rather reliable. During the last 5 months we use this product daily and only one time the website was down to technical problems. However this was sold in less than 10 minutes.

Pros

Good combination of a dialing tool and CRM. Easy to start using, easy to upload contacts to. Excellent call connection quality. Affordable price.

Cons

Less customer managing options than in other CRMs. No pipeline report. Lead management systems are more simple than CRMs.

Voiptime Cloud