• Pros

• "The call quality is excellent. Easy to use. All conversations are recorded. Filters can be applied to contact lists."

• "this software combines a dialer with tools for client management. It is reliable and simple. Easy to access. Our call center uses it for over and year and so far it satisfies most of our needs."

• "Cost efficient calls, lead management system, available online. Excellent support."

• Cons

• "There are no obvious minuses to be mentioned, but it would be great to see the possibility to bulk edit and reassign of leads to other sales reps. "

• "one minus is that they don't have integration into Office 365 suite which we use. Hope in future they will take it into consideration."

• "Well, we are looking forward to some more features like: - sending text messages or voicemails to our clients; - creating email templates."

Browse Voiptime Cloud Reviews

Vladimir from Prinzhorn Group - Dunapack Packaging

Extremely simple and reliable software for sales

Pros

It's really great software that helps to lead and manage our customers. It helps to organize our sales in a more productive way so that we don't miss any opportunity. Thanks to the real-time dashboard, I can now analyze and control data and monitor my team's work. In addition, while working with a big amount of customers, I can customize fields for client's card and import data easily. And one more thing, now we don't worry about forgetting our planned events and meetings as with this cool system we receive reminders not only in software but also to our email address.

Martin

Online dialer, recording, lead management and scheduling

Pros

I own a telesales company with a head office in Amsterdam and remote agents in different countries. All my employees use Voiptime to manage prospective clients and to make calls. This is a cloud solution, easy to log in, with excellent call quality. We record all conversations and are able to download them and to send to our clients who can proceed with leads. Lead and call statuses, callback, notes, lead source features help to work with leads more effectively. We definitely recommend this to business looking for a system to manage leads and to make online calls.

Cons

Only desktop version, no mobile application. Only outbound calls. When we export the database from the system into .exl file, we are able to export only lead contact information, no notes.

Lucy from Advanced Vision Technologies

Outbound calls software with lead management options

Outbound calling, lead management options, affordable prices, online access.

Pros

Voiptime combines lead management tools with an outbound dialer. This was the main factor why we have chosen to work with this software. The price of Voiptime is relatively affordable, in combination with call rates of our sip provider, we've got quite a good deal. Unlimited call recording capacity storage, unlimited quantity of leads.

Cons

Very limited reports, system does not enable to buy a sip number as a part of the solution, only outbound calling options.

Nazar from Technic for Business (TDB)

Makes sales more effective

Pros

This software is a lifesaver to my day-to-day sales functions. It helps me to organize my performance and to be super productive. Now I can easily track lead's status, see all client's communication and listen to my previous calls. With the help of click-to-call functionality, I can reach to my clients just with one click. Cons: I don't have now some urgent minuses. Completely satisfied with it. In future, it will be great to be able to create email templates

Dmitry from Playrix

Industry: Computer Games

The best solution for SMBs

Pros

VoiptimeCloud has helped us to become better organized and procedural about our business development and sales. It automates the work of our sales reps and they now can focus on working with leads and developing opportunities, not on data entry. The speed and flexibility of the tool are impressive - finding contacts, creating views, calling directly from client's card, and updating information has become much faster and effective. The user interface is well designed and friendly.

Cons

I dislike nothing. However, it would be good to be able to make internal calls between managers for solving some urgent issues.

Yaromyr from VSBank

An excellent tool to manage and connect with your sales pipeline

Pros

I like how well everything is organized and my team can efficiently make calls and send emails. It provides me with complete real-time visibility, right in my CRM. In addition, my sales reps love using local presence to get more people on the phone. Thanks to this feature, 80% of our phone calls are picked up and this helped to increase connection rate.

Cons

Really can't think of anything right now. However, analytics leave a bit to be desired and are more inflexible than I'd like.

Ilya from Freelancer

Effective CRM

Pros

I love how Voiptime Cloud helps me stay organized, focus on things that matter most and close more deals. Now, I do not miss any details (can refer to the call any time thanks to calls records), can keep all my document organized (all important files (contracts, bills) can be attached to the system) and set up callbacks as well as meeting reminders in the calendar and receive notification reminders both in the system interface and your email.

Anton from Self Employed/Entrepreneur

Invaluable tool for your daily sales tasks

Pros

It simple software that automates our day-to-day performance. Now we can work with data, submitted by our website leads, right away and not lose any of our prospects (thanks to web-to-lead feature) set up calls and meeting reminders call directly from clients card and enter notes during/after the call improve our work by analyzing call records

Alex from Red Lizard

Automatize my day-to- day performance

Pros

Voiptime Cloud is really reliable software. I am able to take notes while on a call with my clients, schedule meetings and callbacks, backtrack my call history to link the calls to my clients.

Cons

Nothing, I am impressed with all features of this software compared to what I have used in previous sales roles.

Valeria from Netpeak Software - Professional SEO Tools

All-in-one solution

Voiptime is the best software we tested for optimizing sales and managing agents. It’s a great all-in-one solution.

Pros

Awesome software for an efficient sales process. Apart from having a super-efficient predictive dialer, it also includes lots of other useful features. The sales reps especially like that it keeps all the customer-related information in the client cards. And I love the fact that I can oversee their work at any time thanks to the real-time dashboard and sales reporting.

Cons

No cons for me, but a tool provides only a dialer but does not sell online numbers for use with a dialer. Therefore, I have to look for a supplier to buy DID and Sip numbers.

Jason from Aggrowth International

Dialing and lead managment software for small businesses

It helps us to make affordable calls to different countries and to lead prospects through the sales pipeline easier and more persistantly, increasing the conversion rate. Since we started using this software our sales are smoother and planned, workflow scheduling is easier. Customer service is also getting better, as we store all lead information in the system and can access it any time we need it.

Pros

Our sales department uses Voiptime to manage prospect information and make calls. It is very convenient to be able to dial leads directly from the system and to have phone recordings saved in the lead card, available for download and listening. Sales agents can make notes while talking to client over the phone. The dashboard allows to monitor department statistics in real time as well as to make customer estimations. The call quality is good. The online support is fast and helpful.

Cons

Limited lead qualifying options, not all statuses are reflected in dashboard, operators can go through IVR only if the lead is dialed through the softphone, and than in call history the name of the cient is not mentioned, no option to create a new client after dialing a number from the softphone.

Marianne from LifeTouch Photography

Industry: Photography

Wins clients back!

I run a small photo company and we deal with a lot of people. It is important not only to satisfy our clients and make outstanding photos, but to also to provide a good customer service and to keep in touch with clients even after the photoshooting is over. Before we stared using Voiptime Cloud, our client list was a mess. Now everything is perfectly organized, easy to find in one place. We use Notes field to save photoshooting details and any important information. Our clients are really impressed that we remember details from their life, they become our friends. The key to this is really easy: before the meeting we open client card and read notes and communication history. This helps to restore everything in the memory. To develop our business we started running special offers and use Voiptime dialer to make calls. Useful fiters help us to find clients who might need the other photoshooting. Calling online from the system is really cost efficient and works for us perfectly. We boosted the number of orders significantly with Voiptime Cloud adn won many clients back.

Pros

Helps to organize clients and schedule the working day. Efficient online dialer.

Cons

No tool for sending emails from the system.

Chuck from Ray Laks Honda

Enables us to manage customers better and to sell more cars

This system helps us to manage customers smarter and to contact potential customers regularly. We make our time scheduling in Voiptime and it reminds us about calls and meetings. We use the dialer to contact our clients as it is much cheaper than cell phone and enables us to record all conversation. We store all our client data in Voiptime, assigned to different consultants. It is easy to reassign clients from one sales person to another and no data is lost when sales consultants leaves the team.

Pros

We use this software for managing customers of our car dealership. Our team is working together to make our client's experience unlike any other. This software helps us to nurture customers smarter and in a more organized way. We enspired all our consultants to switch to Voiptime. They use it to call clients and to schedule communication. We use the calendar to schedule sales calls so no opportunity is missed. The system allows us to filter clients according to their preferences and to assign customers. All phone calls can be made with the system's dialer and recorded. Call tarrification is very attractive. This software combines very useful tools for customer service and sales for a good price.

Cons

The system interface should be more adjustable, especially the calendar and client card. There should be more tutorials on how to use software tools. We would also like the dashboard to be more advanced.

Roy from Lexicon Public Relations

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Excellent for a call center with remote agents

This system enables us to call clients from different countries (B2B). It saves time to our sales agents, as they just have to click on one button in order to make a phone. All calls are recorded and can be checked or downloaded. All communicaion is saved in the system, it easy to track the progress and to assign or reassign clients. We were looking for an online solution that could be accessed from every computer, as we have remote agents working from different locations, that's why we have chosen Voiptime. One more advantage of it is a really easy set-up process and reliability.

Pros

This software is available online, which is really important for us, as we have remote agents and few offices in different locations.

Cons

This software provides only a dialer, but doesn't sell online numbers to use with dialer. So we had to look for a vendor in order to buy a DID and Sip numbers. Voiptime support manager helped us by suggesting few good vendors, however, it would be easier for us if the software sell online numbers as well.

Oleksandr from Before Hello

Exceeded expectations.

Saving time and money

Pros

Long time I was searching for the software which will allow me to do calls to any spot on the planet without additional issues and desktop installations and be used as the CRM system at the same time. During my 5 years experience in telemarketing, I tried many different dialers, but the most special thing about this one is - super user-friendly interface. Everything is just so intuitive. Once you registered, you can start dial immediately, what can be easier? And of course, I must admit cheapest call rates I ever found. Very happy with Power Dialer which saved a lot of time for me and my team. Customer support is on the highest level, always responded very quickly.

Cons

Nothing, this is simply the best software I ever used in this field. Keep up the good job, looking forward to new releases.

Timothy from Sirchie Vehicles

Good dialer to make online calls

We were looking for a reliable call center solution with a dialer to make international calls to our clients from different countries. Voiptime Cloud dialer is very easy to use and cost efficient. It enables making calls from a client card as well as by entering number in a manual dialer. The connection quality is excellent and all calls can be recorded. A dialer comes in a package with the system for lead management which is convenient and helps to organize customer database. Voiptime is an online solution more flexible and accessible than desktop versions. To make calls you are charged a monthly fee (20USD) for using the Voiptime system + per minute tarrif of online number provider. However alltogether it is still much cheaper than other international dialing options we have been looking at.

Pros

Cons

In order to start making calls, sip number needs to be connected to the system. If you don't have such a number yet, you will need to buy it from a different provider, as Voiptime Cloud doesn't sell them and provides only a dialer and an LMS. However we contacted their support and they suggested us several providers and helped to set the system.

Mark from Sales Development Forum

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Use this software to contact and manage participants of big forums

Organizing big events is not easy. We use this software to organize our sales team, responsible for forum participants. We have over 10000 contacts in our database and we contact them all to invite to the event. This system helps us to keep track of communication, including emails and phone conversations. My team also makes call from the system to make them recorded.

Pros

This software is great as it makes my team more organized. We organize big sales forum and need to invite and contact thousands of people, describing the event, sending agenda, calling and discussing conditions etc. This software helps us with all these tasks. We uploaded lead database into the system and now every client has a separate card with contact information and communication log, including emails and call recordings. Statuses help to filter clients easier and to move them through the sales funnel. As we contact our leads using different communication channels, including phone, we use this software to make calls as well. Call tarrification is very good and affordable, all calls are recorded, which is also very helpful. Great software for event teams!

Ahmad from Ready Virtual

Best software on the market for small telesales teams, calling businesses

We are a small telesales team with a head office in USA and remote agents working from India, Philippines, Pakistan. We use this online system to call leads, record calls, report our clients, monitor call quality, set callbacks, leave notes in communication history. This software unables us to work together while being in different countries and to reach better sales results.

Pros

We are a small telesales company, most of our agents work from home, thus for us these features of Voiptime are the most important: - cost-efficient dialer (with ability to buy numbers of different countries so our leads see that a local number tries to reach them) - call recording (to be able to check call conversation quality and to be able to send recordings to our clients, if needed) - online access (our agents use the system and make calls from home) - ability to make notes at the client card and to see interaction history - lead statuses (to track progress) - lead assignement - filters - dashboard

Cons

We would also like to use this system for our support team. But Voiptime allows working only with outcoming calls.

Sarah from Bridging IT

Good experience. Enables to make calls and nurture clients

With the help of this system we systemized our lead database and organized sales department operations. We store all client information in their profile pages and it helps us to nurture them smarter. We also use dialer to phone leads as it is cost-efficient and we are able to record conversations and to save them. We use callback and follow-up tools to schedule communication with clients and to stay more organized. This software is useful for small and middle size companies that need a lead management system and make a lot of phone calls.

Pros

Call recording option, dashboard, follow-up scheduling. Affordable pricing. SaaS solution, easy to set.

Cons

Interface is not very adjustable. Only desktop version of the system available, no version for mobile devices.

Mustafa from Vitality UK

We use this software to call potential leads in different countries

We are able to call our leads in UK and USA with good prices and quality. We are able to save all phone calls and to set callbacks and follow-ups. Making a call is really easy, it can be done with one click. After the conversation agents can leave notes and change lead status in order to pass it to account manager. With this software we operate smarter and faster.

Pros

We like the combination of dialer with lead nurturing tools. Calls are saved in lead profiles, agents can schedule callbacks, if the lead does not answer.

Cons

1) no option to buy a DID number directly in this system; 2) one accounts can be set only for one number; 3) only two types of events: callback and meeting available to create in the calendar.

Ashlee from Excedeo

Reliable dialer and excellent tools for managing clients

This software helps us to manage our clients and prospects as well as to call them and to record conversations.

Pros

We use this software for over 6 months to call our clients online, record calls and manage customer data. The system is reliable, call quality is excellent, lead card saves all interaction data, so it's easy to catch on the customer comunication. It's a SaaS solution, so it's easy to access, payment is charged on monthly base, depending on the number of seats.

Cons

Dashboard picks into reports only leads with default statuses, so the data is sometimes unaccurate. Only 1 SIP number per account can be set. No call routing.

Igor from Vector Software

It is really fantastic and increase our sales

Thanks to this software we increase out revenue up to 150%. So, I definitely recommend VoipTime for those who want to receive good quality software with reasonable price.

Pros

Since we have purchased it, my team haven't had any problems as it is very easy to use. With web-to-lead features, now all our contacting leads fall from our site directly to CRM. Thanks to automation, our agent spend more time talking and dealing with client than with non-sales tasks.

Vania from Welcome Global

Useful LMS with an online dialer

I will share our experience with Voiptime. We use this software at our compny for around 6 months. It offers helpful tools for organizing and managing sales contacts, including email synchronization and a dialer. The dialer uses online numbers (SIP) to make calls. As it is an IP telephony, it's relatively cheap and handy when your clients are in different countries and cities. We use Voiptime daily and it helps us to organize the workflow and contacts. Will continue using it.

Pros

Good support, easy to use.

Cons

Although there is a dashboard in the system, we need more reports and forecasting features.

Joshua from Thebigword Group

Voiptime Cloud Lead Management Software review

I leave this review here as we first found out about Voiptime from Capterra. We were looking for an online dialing system with high call quality and a recording feature. We considered Voiptime as it offers not only a dialer but also tools for customer management (history, notes, calendar, callbacks, reports). Our staff travels a lot so it is important for us to be able to access customer database and make calls online. We created a company account and added staff members as users. They uploaded their contact lists. The setup process was rather quick and took us less than two hours. The system is available online and is rather reliable. During the last 5 months we use this product daily and only one time the website was down to technical problems. However this was sold in less than 10 minutes.

Pros

Good combination of a dialing tool and CRM. Easy to start using, easy to upload contacts to. Excellent call connection quality. Affordable price.

Cons

Less customer managing options than in other CRMs. No pipeline report. Lead management systems are more simple than CRMs.

Laurent from RightWayMail

An innovative tool to attain success with my business

I know that strong communication with our clients is an essential ingredient to attain our business goals and dreams in a more efficient as well as more professional way. Before, I haven't found a good software with dialer just like the Voiptime Cloud. After I have applied it to my business, the operation has generally improved. With the support of this software, I can save money, time and effort in attaining the goals of my company. We manage customer data in Voiptime and call clients with the system.

Pros

Allows to save client information in one place: phone, address, company information, purchase information, documents, phone conversation recordings, emails. Callback scheduling option. Available online. API that allows to connect the system to lead generating forms at the website. Security.

Cons

Email synchronization is rather slow. It takes 10-15 minutes for a new email to be displayed in the system. The software doesn't allow sending emails, it just synchronizes messages with the email.

Marcin from Mango Media

Reliable and affordable. The best dialing solution we've used so far.

Ability to make cost-efficient calls to our customers and save them in customer cards. Managing leads became easier.

Pros

The main plus of this software - affordable calls and tarrification. Easy to upload the list of contacts and start calling. All phone calls are recorded and saved. Scheduling tools: calendar and callback buttons. Activity log in the client card. Easy to switch accounts from one agent to another.

Cons

We could connect only one phone numer to one account as the system doesn't let using several numbers. Doesn't work with SMS.

Beata from Hoffman Consulting

Great choice of features

it really helps to organize and improve my sales performance.

Pros

This software is a life-saver for my day-to-day sales function. With the help of click-to-call you just call to clients easier and quicker. You can write call notes to remind you of the previous conversation with the client. This help to follow up better and not to miss any opportunity.

Cons

it would be useful to receive inbound calls, as our company is going to expand, but as far as I understood they are about to release this feature.

Rebecca from Boscia Skincare

Industry: Cosmetics

We are very happy with this system

This system makes our communication with clients much more organized and professional. We do our scheduling in Voitpime and use it to call our clients to introduce new products, invite to events or set meetings.

Pros

Client management tools, callback and meeting scheduling, calendar, online dialer with affordable call rates, ability to make calls from a local number, call recording, scheduling, client assignement and segmentation.

Cons

Dialer works only with outcoming calls, for now we are forwarding all incoming calls to a desk phone number.

Basheer from First Assist

Affordable online click-to-call dialer with call recording and lead nurturing tools

We have a dozen of agents, using this software daily, mostly for telesales. Our agents make notes while talking to clients, record conversations and reassign lead to othe departments if necessary.

Pros

-reliability -clear interface - easy to use - client cards -online dialer -call recording -ability to make notes while calling a client -setting callbacks -scheduling in calendar -dashboard -lead assignment -API

Cons

-one SIP number per account -only outcoming calls -no sms -integration only with Gmail and Outlook emails

Sonia from Vertiv Co

Works good for small call centers

Pros

Cons

The new dashboard could be more useful and user-friendly. We would like to have more sections in it.

Anna from Starter24

Reliable dialing software for call centers

We have chosen this software for our call center operations after our friends recommended it. It is reliable and cost-efficient. Client support via Skype is fast and helpful. Good solution for B2B telesales. Polecam.

Pros

Cons

The system is developed for outcoming calls. Incoming calls are not recorded. The system should also support incoming calls in order to be used by blended call centers.

Sue from Lexicon Public Relations

Great for B2B telesales

We manage our customer database with this software and make calls. As we have a lot of agents working remotely, it is important for us that the system is available online and all calls are recorded, so we can control the call quality and send recoridngs to our customers. It is easy to assign leads from one agent (cold calls) to another (account manager) as all communication data (phone recordings, notes, emails, documents) is stored in the card. The dialer is click-to-call, not predictive, so it perfectly works for B2B sales.

Pros

A dialer with recording option and lead management features combined in one solution. Excellent for telesales.

Cons

For contact import the system excepts only csv files. Our database was in excel, so we had to convert the file. However, it was a minor problem, as it was not hard to do, we just googled for instructions.

Ahsan from NuAxis Innovations

Been working with them since in beta phase, found it of great help their customer service is best.

Clear Call quality, Recordings and data available. Multiple lead uploads to manage work better. Excellent customer service.

Pros

I think the ease of use and call quality is excellent as well as the recordings available right away. While setting up different list for different kind of clients to ensure work is not interrupted. Also the customer service has been on point and have gone an extra mile to help me out when they can in anthing that I had trouble with.

Cons

I am pretty satisfied for the value it provides compared to many other softwares of similar nature. I am not sure what cons to list to be honest, haven't found that many. Asked the team to set up a predictive dialer something that is being worked on. I am a satisfied client.

Pat from Solar Sunrooms

Industry: Environmental Services

Great option for sales

Before we switched to Voiptime Cloud, our sales team used several other systems for contact management, mainly free. But free products are not always good. Some important features were missing, one time we've lost a part of valuable data because of system crash. We had some comments to security and reliabilty. But if you use a software for free, you can't really demand anything special. Voiptime Cloud Lead Management Software is a perfect choice for this price. It is reliable, easy to use and has all tools for managing leads we need. It really helps our operations and improves client management. And we save some costs on phone calls, as calling online with Voiptime dialer is relatively cheap. We started using this solution about 3 months ago and are quite satisfied with it.

Pros

Ability to make relatively cheap online calls

Cons

The calendar needs to be more flexible

Steven from RightWayMail

The efficiency of our business has improved

In the tough competition in the business world, we find it difficult to stay on the top of the game. Fortunately, we have found the Voiptime Cloud. Using it's software helps us to manage our clients more effectively. In addition to this, we can now establish strong and effective communication towards our clients. As a result, we gain the respect and trust of the people and became one of the most sought after companies in the industry. Even more important, we also built a solid reputation in the public and create family like relationships with our clients.

Pros

Great value for money, reliable system, online access.

Cons

Right now only 1 online number can be connected to the account. It would be better for us if we could use several numbers.

Christoph from Slock.it

So far the best system we have worked with

The amount of managed leads significantly increased.

Pros

All leads are organizes and in 1 place. This makes things a lot easier! We started to manage the bigger amount of leads because of an inbuilt dialer - this really saves a lot of time!

Cons

Unfortunately it is impossible to personalize design of the lead management system itself. It is the biggest cons, I believe.

Laura from Mortgage Firm

Helps me to reach better results by organizign my work

I am not very technically advanced, thus I was looking for a simple solution, that would allow me to save lead information, check interaction history, attach documents, make calls and record them. Voiptime has all these tools. It is available onlne and really easy to set up and to work with. They have very good Skype support, answering questions and giving advices. Good job, guys.

Pros

I connected the system to my webpage and all lead information uploads directly to the system: name, surname, phone, email, ready to work with. I schedule follow-ups in the calendar. I also use this software to call my prospects as I can record calls.

Cons

I need to pay separately, on different websites: for using Voiptime system and forcall tarrification.

Larry from MEDA Limited

Industry: Research

Everything is one click away

Pros

The best experience we've had! Voiptime is a multi-functional system which allows you to perform many actions without wasting time. Easy, fast and innovative.

Cons

Sometimes we had freeze-ups but their technical support team fixed everything within a very short time.

Maryna from Snovio

Great business solution

A perfect solution for both customer service and sales. Very efficient software.

Pros

We were looking for a versatile business solution that would make our workflow more efficient, wouldn’t require training and extra setup, and could ensure a stable performance at the same time. Voiptime Cloud is great in all these regards. It saves us a lot of time due to the features like appointment scheduling and auto call back. The campaigns very easy to set up, and we can obtain lots of business insights from the reports that the system provides.

Cons

It doesn’t allow sending emails from the system.

Stephan from Maparexx

Great solution for B2B sales

I work in sales and call centers for over 20 years and tried different software. Voiptime is the best combination of useful lead management tools, a dialer and an affordable price. My team uses it for making B2B sales calls and managing customers. Voiptime support team helped us to choose and buy SIP number with best tarrification for countries we target. The quality of calls is excellent and the call cost is affordable. We were able to start working with the system within 15 minutes after the registration. All client information is stored in the system: phone recordings, documents, contact information, notes and is accessible to all team members.

Cons

So far this solution is good for outbound calls, but does not work for inbound calls. We were able to set a call routing, enabled by SIP number provider, however it would be nice if Voiptime also worked for receiving calls.

Judith from Wimdu

excellent featured software

Pros

Our company has started using this software recently and we haven't regretted about our decisions. We can receive outbound and inbound calls and all the process is automated. It is much easier now to call to our candidates or collaborate with other recruit agencies. Thanks to click-to-call, we save tone of time. In addition, it is so useful that you can add notes and change date while still on the call.

Rosalia from ADT

Industry: Security and Investigations

VoiptimeCloud is a Timesaver

Pros

VoiptimeCloud is an extremely reliable software that helps me to organize my daily functions more effectively. With this cloud system, I am more concentrated on sales rather than on process. I am able to take notes while on a call with my clients and backtrack throughout my call history. In addition, I can set up a callback and automation system does the rest.

Cons

It would be helpful if I can edit previous notes on the client's card and create email templates to save even more time, but support team has promised to work on these features.

Manish from Extenet Systems

Voiptime Review

Good software for making online calls to customers. We have clients in different countries and Voiptime helps us to manage them easier and to contact them for a cost-efficient price. All call recordings can be saved with different marks and downloaded from the system. Call back option becomes useful when customer's phone number is busy or nobody answers a call. Developers constantly improve the program and add new features. We use this software daily.

Rene from Antal International

Good CRM with an option to call clients

We are a sales company and our agents make a lot of phone calls, mostly to UK and USA. We needed a good CRM to manage our customer database and to organize our agent's workflow. Voiptime is not a full CRM, but has all tools we needed. It allows assigning new leads to different sales agents, attaching documents to customer profiles, writing notes, making online calls, recording phone conversations and setting callbacks. It is much easier with this software to oversee the team performance and to analyze it by a number of phone calls made, leads converted into customers etc. All phone calls are recorded and stored at the system so Quality Manager can analyze reecords and offer improvements. If you run a call center, telemarketing or sales team, we definitely recommend this software. It is cheaper and easier to use than most CRMs, however combines all features needed for sales team efficient work.

Cons

Very simple reporting tools.

Harald from Wonderkind

Great software for sales team

Pros

The great thing about this software is that it is so quick to implement and no special training or IT staff are needed. So you can start using it right away and save time; VopitimeCloud dashboard provides an excellent real-time view of my sales team's productivity; With call recording and monitoring I can improve compliance and check quality assurance.

Cons

I would like to be able to keep track of pipeline and sales velocity. Customer service has assured that soon they will launch this feature. Waiting for it.

Nicholas from Meteor Affinity

Our remote sales agents make hundreds of calls every day

This is a good sample of software for lead management combined with the online calling tool. You can buy a phone number of any country you want and your clients will see a local number while receiving a call. The connection quality is not bad and all phone calls are saved with a download option, which comes handy when we need to send conversation reports to our customers. The rates for phone calls are quite affordable. Our Sales Agents work mostly remote and they make hundreds of calls to clients from different countries with this sytem every day. We also use this software to manage our clients.

Temitope from Enercare Inc.

Voiptime knows time is money

Pros

this is really the most convenient, time-saving and user-friendly sales dialer I've ever used. With just one click I can connect with my clients so that to save lots of time. It is so convenient to listen to calls for not forgetting any important detail. Besides, we increase the number of answered calls thanks to using the same local codes as our client's country or region.

Cons

so far there are the following things I would like to be improved: we can't send text messages or voicemails to our clients.

Viktoria from IDS Aqua Service

Professional service

It really helps to organize better sales process. One more thing, the guys from support are very helpful, they listen to clients needs and constantly try to improve and add some new features to their software.

Pros

It is very user-friendly software so even new people can pick it up quickly. It is much easier now to organize clients, set up callbacks in the system, change the statuses of clients and attach additional files (acts, bills, contracts) to LMS.

Cons

It would be helpful to make internal calls from the system directly to manager in a case of urgency.

Liz from RBL Associates

Easy to set up and to use. Excellent for sales and customer service.

This cloud software helps us to manage our customer database and to make calls. The setup process was rather easy, we just entered online number information (we bought the number from another vendor, as suggested by Voiptime account manager) and integrated it with email (system supports only Outlook and Gmail). Contacts import went smoothly. We already had our database in excel sheet and just had to organize columns properly. As an account manager I added other members of the company to the system through Users page. Each sales agent got an email with login and password information. It took about half of an hour for our team to set the Voiptime Cloud account and to upload customer database so we could start using the system. No training on how to use the software was needed as the interface is quite intuitive. Good tool for managing clients and making cheap calls. Excellent for sales and customer service.

Anna from Epom

Simplifies sales management

Overall, it’s a great software for sales that saves a lot of time and simplifies management. Highly recommended!

Pros

Extremely efficient software that automates every imaginable task related to dialing. Our sales reps have become three times more productive once they started using Voiptime. Also, this software provides lots of valuable insights: agents’ KPI, sales pipeline, campaign reporting, and more.

Cons

I haven't noticed any cons at the moment.

Response from Voiptime Cloud

Replied March 2019

Anna, thanks for the review! We are happy to have such loyal customer.