• Pros

• "I love how easy it is to use! It is very user friendly!"

• "It's easy and straightforward to use and really produced the results we were looking for. "

• "I love that BirdEye makes it incredibly easy to connect to guests and reviewers. I think their mobile app is fantastic too."

• Cons

• "At times I found it hard to navigate between master settings and client settings. But once I got the hang of it, no issues!"

• "It's a little pricey. But hard to complain too much as it does work. "

• "I wish there was a solution for managing Yelp reviews--I get it that Yelp is hard to work with in this space."

Browse BirdEye Reviews

John Regan from American Classic Storage

Great to get real time compliments via facebook and google from customers! our managers love it.

fantastic. Everyone is personalable and knowledgeable.

Pros

The real time alerts, when a customer rates us on Google!

Cons

It was a bit slow to intergrate with our self storage software.

Reasons for Choosing BirdEye

discount with co op and also you have great reviews and internet feedback

Ashley from GRAMERCY DENTAL STUDIO

Amazing Service!

So far we are happy with the service BirdEye provides to our office. We have been working with BirdEye for almost a year now and our reviews have tripled. We had trouble receiving any feedback previously and really wanted a company that can initiate the patient into writing a review good or bad so we can move forward accordingly and with the help of BirdEye getting a review has been an amazing experience form start to finish.

Pros

What I like most about BirdEye is the fact that they are always available to help out immediately! You can reach out and almost instantly one of their representatives are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Cons

BirdEye has been a pleasure! So far so good.

Brooke from POMS

A great way to quickly collect reveiws

The greatest benefit of this software is that it is user friendly and it is easy to use!

Pros

This software allows me to easily and quickly send out reviews for my work. It takes less than a minute to send and making this part of my job really fast!

Cons

As a user, there is limited feedback that I received and it was would have been better if there was a more cohesive streamlined way to integrate or automate this software so that it would take even less time.

kyle from Southern California Patios

IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF THERE CONTRACT!!! YOU WILL BE STUCK LIKE ME

It was a good service but there contract is made to keep you stuck year after year. Good luck ever getting out of it.

Pros

So sad because they actually have a decent platform but we have tried on multiple occasions to cancel our membership because our new system has a similar feature that took the place of this. We have called, emailed, etc and our Rep doesn't call us back once he knows we are trying to cancel. Then magically when he finally calls us back he informs us that we just missed the cut off to cancel and were stuck for another year. Another $4200 down the drain. Don't take my word for it, take all the rest of people who have met the same fates word for it by reading all other negative reviews online. Sad when any company who is supposedly doing legitimate business has to trap you with this auto renewal and then claim its our fault for not canceling in time. Now they are saying I cant do anything until September again even though we have tried multiple times to cancel this.

Cons

You can never get out of your contract that supposedly you are suppose to be able to after the first year. The Rep knew we were trying to cancel but yet finally got a hold of us after the "cut off" date that auto renews us. I cant believe when you have been a loyal customer for 3 plus years they still feel the need to trap you into this. I understand the first year but after many years to trap you like this is horrible business practices. I dont want any money back, all I want is to be done. It served its purpose but now Im done but they claim Im stuck until September but Im not even allowed to put in a future cancellation request. No I have to go through the whole year and try all over again to get a hold of them in there slim cancellation window and Im sure they will magically avoid our call and then magically not call us back until after its to late. My advice to anyone is find a company to do this same thing for you that doesnt have this fine print auto-renewal because you will stuck just like I am.

Ian from Emler Swim School

Excellent Tool for Reputation Management

I used to spend lots of time pulling up every review site I could think of in different tabs, averaging all of the responses and scores. Now I can see how our customers view us on one page. Another thing that has saved me lots of headache is that when soliciting an online review (quick and painless with BirdEye!) it gives the customer an option to contact us directly through the platform as opposed to leaving a negative review. This makes it more likely that someone who wants my attention gets it quickly, and it doesn't harm our reputation through a 1 star review.

Pros

The best thing about BirdEye is that I can easily see an overview of all major review sites and my recent reviews in one convenient, easy-to-read dashboard.

Cons

If I have to nitpick, there are some very minor UI/UX issues, but they do not hinder the overall experience and once you know where to find all of the right information, it's an invaluable tool.

Response from BirdEye

Replied March 2020

They say time is money, and we are happy to hear that you have been able to gain back time by utilizing the platform. Thank you for using BirdEye as your online reputation management!

Aaron from CATAPULT.digital

Best Reputation Management Platform

I have been working with BirdEye for about 24 months now with multiple clients. I was on the team to originally decide on BirdEye as the reputation management platform for a large medical company. I have since moved on to build a digital marketing agency and recommend BirdEye for any brick-and-mortar business.

Pros

I like the performance. I have worked and continue to work with clients with 1 - 250 different locations with BirdEye, and the growth my clients have achieved is incredible. From the ease of use to the pure engagement rate, everything functions well to drive high-quality leads to businesses, resulting in more and more business.[

Cons

Paying the bill? I mean, if it was free I would like it more. However, the cost is affordable for the benefits it provides. I would love if they had capabilities to work with eCommerce clients to drive product reviews as well.

Reasons for Choosing BirdEye

Integrations and ease of use. Also, they beat the competitor price.

James from Smile and Implant Center of Rockland

Absolute MUST FOR ONLINE REVIEWS

Excellent

Pros

Birdeye helped my company to gain more online visibility in 3 months than the previous 4 years of trying to do it ourselves and hiring many different companies

Cons

There are no clear cons. Maybe price could be reduced a bit.

I spoke to Dr.Taub at AACA confrence in Vegas and he convinced me

Jed from Kicksite

BirdEye with Kicksite

BirdEye has allowed us to more easily obtain reviews from our customers, which has improved our SEO. We are very pleased in the short time we have had this software, and we hope to see even more results as we use the tool even more.

Pros

The ease of use is great. The results we are attaining are amazing and really helping our SEO. Our customers are letting us know how easy it is to use BirdEye for reviewing us.

Cons

I really can't think of anything, other than having different links we could use that would directly tie the review more easily to show up on Google or Captera, etc.

Reasons for Choosing BirdEye

Ease of use, reputation and reviews we read and the versatility it provides.

Response from BirdEye

Replied March 2020

Fantastic! We are happy about your business and the positive results you have experienced from the platform. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Halle from Kicksite

Birdeye Has been a huge help to increasing our reviews!!

We have really enjoyed working with Birdeye, they have been a great asset to our business!

Pros

It has helped us scale our efforts to increase our reviews for Kicksite and has decreased the amount of time spent following up with our clients requesting reviews.

Cons

The functionality is a bit limited when it comes to the customization of the email we send out. We would like to make it a little bit more branded but other than that it's great!

Response from BirdEye

Replied March 2020

Hi Halle, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the platform. Thank you for being a BirdEye customer!

Kathy from Cooper, Adel, Vu & Associates, LPA

Industry: Law Practice

Great app - increased our reviews!

Well worth the $$!

Pros

The feature I like best is the end user interface - really easy for our clients to complete reviews!

Cons

There are nice reports but I'd like to see you add to this section.

Response from BirdEye

Replied March 2020

Great feedback, this helps us know how we can enhance our features! Thank you for taking the time and sharing.

Jessica from Kennon Heating and Air Conditioning

Industry: Building Materials

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Pros

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Cons

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

Pros

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Cons

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Reasons for Choosing BirdEye

BirdEye seems more scalable.

Nicole from Flower Mound Dental: Dr. William E. Wyatt, Jr. DDS

Terrific Business Software

They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Pros

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Cons

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

Response from BirdEye

Replied May 2019

Hi Mary, We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Lisa from Smilesbystylos

Are you the best ?

Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought

Pros

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Fadia from Saad Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

Pros

The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically. One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

Cons

I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick. I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

Response from BirdEye

Replied January 2019

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Mary from William E Wyatt, Jr., DDS

I love my BirdEye

We changed the software so that we control who gets a review - We pick them out in the AM. We manage a 5 star on Google and all our reviews are so positive and flattering to the office.

Pros

The ease that any of my staff can present the software and the patient is at ease seeing it isn't a big deal. Lots of patients are afraid the click here, click there platforms, or even before we had BirdEye, us telling them how to do it! This is easy breezy for all!

Cons

There isn't anything I don't not like about it - We were able to custom tailor the software to what we wanted and it's what I got!

Response from BirdEye

Replied January 2019

Thanks Mary! We love your dental office is getting such great reviews. We do offer 300+ integrations, but I'm happy to hear you found a way that works specifically for your office! And it looks like you're really rocking it with the reviews. Glad to hear your patients find it "easy breezy"! Thanks for the feedback!

Regina from Dr. John H Penny, Jr

DON'T MISS OUT!!

In this day and age It's all about the internet and about reading reviews to help make our decisions on just about everything. As a business, you want to attract as many new people as possible but you want them to know from people that are happy and satisfied with the services you provided them. We are a dental office and that's what we were missing. Birdeye provided us with the best customer experience to achieve that! They set everything up and showed us how easy it is to allow our happy and satisfied patients to want to give us a 5-star review! Now we are getting so many new patients calling and stating they just read all the wonderful 5-star reviews and would like to schedule! Birdeye is the best decision!

Pros

Everything! What is there not to love! This software is amazing!! Truly, the ease of it is just great! The customer support you get from Birdeye is top notch! If you have been looking around to help your business take off, look no further, this is it!! Birdeye is the BEST!

Cons

Nothing! The only thing I can say is that I am sorry we didn't get this sooner!

Response from BirdEye

Replied January 2019

Thanks Regina and Dr. Penny! So happy to hear how you and your patients find BirdEye so easy to use. We love to hear your bringing in so many new patients from your great online reputation! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Jeff from Marcomm Strategists, Inc. - A Marketing Communications Agency

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Tool for Aggregating Reviews Across Various Platforms

Overall, very happy. Good value for the money.

Pros

This is a great tool that allows you to funnel reviews across the review sites where you need the the most. The greatest feature of this system is its ability to direct people with an inclination to provide negative sentiment to an internal response channel, while sending people likely to respond in a positive way to the site or sites where you most want or need reviews. The system directly integrates to well over 100 industry specific review platforms which makes it very convenient to push reviews to the platforms where your clients will most likely seek out reviews.

Cons

It is a bit quirky in that you have to be very exact in setting it up so it matches your title and description in Google My Business.

Bruce from Lark Tattoo

So easy, so powerful

Pros

The Birdeye software is by far one of the easiest and best ways to let visitors to your social media platforms know how your clients feel about the work you do. We have a very successful tattoo studio for the past 19 years and at first we thought the Birdeye product wasn’t necessary... We could have been more wrong. As the positive reviews started to mount up and the numbers climbed, far surpassing those of our competitors, we realized the power of this software. Birdeye let the social media shoppers in on An intimate level, right from the mouths or our satisfied clients.

Cons

When it come to reasons not to have this software installed, there are truly none. One might think that there’s some risk opening up the public review process to unsatisfied reviews. The truth is, Birdeye invites a client with a negative experience to contact the business first with there gripes before posting to the social media platforms in the effort to repair the negative experience hence circumventing the posting to a public forum.

Russ from Redline Auto Plaza

Great Reveiw Managment Site

Birdeye has really giving us a sense of how were doing as a company it allows us to view incoming reviews so we can approach them and answer a clients concerns quickly We also really enjoy how it emails us the reviews that were submitted there star rating and the customers comments and concerns . I would highly recommend this software to any one looking to get a handle on there business from the reveiw stand point

Pros

Its easy to use my company started using the software about a year ag and we really enjoy it, were pretty competitive in my office so we all really like that it tracks who sent them there average review rating and how many were opened and submitted it really gives you a feel for how your doing on the customer service front

Cons

I wouldn't say its a con per say but we have noticed the site runs a bit slow and submitting a review request does take a few moments, but other then that were happy with it

Elyse from 2nd Chance Treatment Center

Great for Review Generation in the Healthcare Industry

My overall experience with BirdEye has been good. There was some confusion when adding an additional office location to my client's existing plan. The new location was labeled as a "demo" rather than added to their plan outright, which caused it to be removed after a month and we had some headache getting it reinstated. I would have appreciated if the "demo period" was made clearer in the dashboard since emails sent about the demo time running out were apparently missed.

Pros

I like the review generation feature, this software has made it easy for our client (working in the healthcare industry) to request reviews from patients. We've seen a huge increase in the number of positive reviews posted for all three of their offices.

Cons

Chat Support, if you can get someone on the phone do it. The support I received over the phone was great, but the chat support was usually time-consuming with little resolution.

Karen from Self Employed

Great Reviews Easily Posted by your Patients

We have had the software since 2016, and have received 100's of great reviews. It has definitely been worth the investment for our office.

Pros

This software allows patients to post reviews easily as it automatically identifies where they already have accounts. There is no need for them to log in or create an account to write you a great review.

Cons

I wish there was a feature where we knew which patients were going to have reviews sent. Families have the same email for several members, and sometimes they receive an email when they have already written a review. I would like a dashboard where I can control who receives an invitation to review.

McKenzie from Hanley Family Dentistry

Recommend birdeye to all business owners

Birdeye has been one of the best investments we have made for our business. From the customer service to the results, we have enjoyed every little thing about it. We have been able to double or triple the number of reviews we have received all because of birdeye. Being a dental office, we rely heavily on positive reviews to keep a good reputation in the community but also gain new patients and we owe that to birdeye!

Pros

The best part of this software is the easiness of using it and the results you get. It has made it so easy for us to get positive feedback/reviews from our patients. Everyone is busy and this software has allowed us to triple our reviews with little to no extra work on our end.

Cons

To be completely honest, there isn’t anything we don’t like about it. Everything has been a positive experience and has gotten us the results we want.

Norman from Seasons of Smiles Dental

BirdEye at the Dental Office, I'm a fan.

Pros

BirdEye has been a useful tool to reach out to our friends, family, and patients via the internet. This has enabled us to get feedback on how we are doing. Good reviews, bad reviews, it's all been helpful. I am constantly amazed at who leaves reviews. Great software. BirdEye mentioned that the industrial average for dentistry is 4.7! It's nice to know that in general​ our profession is appreciated​. :)

Cons

Yelp does reach out to our office on occasion​ asking us to advertise with them. I would be more inclined if Yelp would play nicer with BirdEye.

Carolyn from Hankey Law Office

Easy Peasy

We have dramatically increased the number of reviews our office gets. I love the monthly reports breaking it all done. Comes in very handy for our marketing meetings! It's an excellent marketing tool.

Pros

Love using Birdeye. Our reviews have increased by 200%!! The options we give our clients make it very easy for their use. At my end, its so easy to send a request. You can follow up anytime to see what's going on with the request. The dashboard is great - shows all of our information. We also get monthly updates letting us know our numbers.

Cons

I haven't had any issues. Very user friendly.

Pamela from Krouskoff Consulting

BirdEye Substantially Built Clients Businesses

As a reseller of the product, not only is there money to be made, it really works. I look like a superstar to my clients growing their businesses substantially....

Pros

The ease of use and the technical support are my favorite aspects of the software. Simple to set up and whenever in need, the technical support department is wonderful!!!!! I deal with a number of third party companies - tech support here is above and beyond. Best of all, the software really makes a difference for my clients as everyone thrives and flourishes on good reviews if so deserving!

Cons

In some ways it is a bit basic. Would like more control over the look and feel of the product - sometimes being told a change cannot be made. Also, would prefer more control on my end - rather than having to rely on tech support - although again they are a pleasure to work with.

christy from Foxfield Dental

Helped my office tremendously

I am a office manager at a dental office. After using BirdEye for about 2 month we started doubling the new patient we were getting per month. We were getting 10-15 new reviews per month which BirdEye made it easy for the patient to leave. It’s heped out my office a ton!

Pros

Not having to do anything to send out the review. BirdEye works with the software I use in my dental office so I don’t have to do anything to get the reviews sent out.

Cons

It would be nice to have someone call and check in making sure you know if there are any new features that are added.

Jennifer from Meadows Family Dentistry

Industry: Import and Export

Love it!

It has been very easy to set up and use. I wish we had done it sooner!

Pros

This software has made it so easy for our patients to go online immediately after their appointment and leave a review. We have had a tremendous response and built our google reviews through bird eye, and it is bringing us more customers as people see the reviews online! I love that everything is consolidated into one place for all social media, and it makes it easy to monitor.

Cons

Nothing! It has been so user friendly!

Chelsea from Dr. Chelsea Mason Dental

Worth it!

New patients have increased significantly based on positive reviews generated by BirdEye. The best investment.

Pros

The review requests are automatically generated and patients are encouraged to leave reviews. It has fueled my practice growth! Also love the option to reply to the patient if they have feedback for the practice and how we can improve.

Cons

I had one patient complain that she already left a review and was still asked to leave a review after her service. I'm not sure if this is true or not.

Christopher from Simpson Dental Associates

BirdEye is Perfect At One Thing, Bad Pricing

As stated above, my office selected BirdEye to boost our online reviews and online presence, in which, BirdEye perfectly pulled that off. Our office reviews skyrocketed thanks to BirdEye. My office stopped using BirdEye when we discovered another product for a much lower price point with more features.

Pros

BirdEye integrates with your dental software and helped our office boost our reviews on Facebook, Google, and all other social media sites. At the end of the business day, BirdEye texts all of our patients and gives them a route to easily post reviews about their office visit, which absolutely helped us gain reviews and online presence. The best part about this software is the dashboard that allows users to see review statistics. The customer service for this company is excellent.

Cons

The pricing. The pricing for BirdEye is way too expensive for the features provided.

Reasons for Choosing BirdEye

My dental office dropped BirdEye's services for Weave. We did this because Weave's price was exceptionally lower and offered us so many more features, such as telephone service (with the phones), reviews (just like BirdEye), fax, patient texting, etc. BirdEye only provides one service for a much higher price. If it wasn't for Weave, we'd still have BirdEye.

Response from BirdEye

Replied October 2019

Hi Christopher, We're happy to hear your office skyrocked with BirdEye! And thanks for the compliment to the customer service! There is no software that has more features to cost than BirdEye. We're sorry you left us. We'd love to reconnect to start getting you more Google reviews and also get the reviews back on your website and social media.

Marisa from Lawvex

Industry: Law Practice

Let the stress of sending out review forms be gone!

Customer service has been fantastic! I love the fact that we can view our reviews all in one spot and not have to go search and hunt for them on different platforms! Thank you Birdeye!

Pros

Birdeye has been really easy to use since we have implemented it into our firm! It has never been soooo easy to send out a review form to our clients. It is really great to get client feedback! We love the automation behind it all. We are a really tech saavy firm and have loved using Birdeye thus far.

Cons

So far we have not received any type of negative aspects of using Birdeye. Like I stated above it has been a godsend, we will continue to use Birdeye for years and years to come!

Cheryl from Henry Kim DMD PC

Reviews with BirdEye

very important to reach our patients and Birdeye allows us to text message.

Pros

We like Birdeye for the ease of reviews sent to our patients. We like how it populates to our website. Birdeye sends any reports on how successful we are on Google, Facebook and Yelp. They also respond quickly if a negative review appears. The text messaging is very helpful on a day to day basis to reach our patients.

Cons

I would like to see the software intergrate with our dental software Dentrix, so we may see multiple families due for treatment and or exams and account balances

Reasons for Choosing BirdEye

Better text messaging and handling of our reviews

A very positive experience, overall, so far

Pros

Reliable and functions as it should. competitive with other products. The microsite is a powerful marketing tool for clients.

Cons

Don't really have a problem with the software but sometime the Support team is slow in responding. I'm sure they're all busy but when my client has a problem with the service, then I have a problem and I need you guys to get on it quickly and help me out. Don't need 24 hour response, I need response and help in a matter of minutes for urgent issues. I've already lost 1 client due to slow support response. I was unable to provide a solution on my own. Would be really helpful if you guys would publish and distribute a USER FRIENDLY instruction manual which gives details of how to best use the system with ALL its features and functions.

Dave from Atlantis Dental Care

Great idea that really works with a little elbow grease.

We have realized that our Google reviews have skyrocketed since doing two things: 1) continuing to ask individual patients personally during their appointments for reviews and 2) Birdeye following up with a link and a reminder.

Pros

For the most part it works behind the scenes in a very unobtrusive way. You don't even have to think about the review request texts and emails They are worded so well that the patients have not complained about frequency or message like they have with some of the other services we have implemented in the past.

Cons

It's a little pricey. But hard to complain too much as it does work.

Michael from The Law Office of Eric A. Shore

Very Happy with Birdeye

Pros

very useful tool for isolating your happy customers and identifying the ones that have concerns or complaints and address them directly.

Cons

one thing i would like to see in a future update is, we send birdeye surveys out with a review rating system of 5 stars, and only allow the 5 star reviewers to go to the section where we ask them to review us at our review sites. if they return a less than 5 start, we get the 'parked' review, but we never get to see what the star rating was on that parked review, whether it was 1,2,3 or 4 stars. would like to see that in the future.

Emily from Morningstar Properties

Very pleased with my ability to easily respond to and monitor 50+ business locations' reviews daily.

Pros

Their robust reporting capability, specifically the feature that allows you to save reporting filters for future use. I also appreciate the sentiment check function in their review request campaigns that prequalifies reviewers and often bars disgruntled customers from leaving public negative reviews (instead reroutes them to a non-public feedback landing page) which boosts our star rating and online reputation.

Cons

Due to third party restrictions, responding to reviews on sites like Yelp and Facebook often requires the responder to link out to the original review on the listing page and the login information often does not transfer, making responding to certain reviews a clunky process.

MACEY from JA-Roy Pest Control

Industry: Chemicals

BirdEye Really Helped Our Company Get Reviews And More Business

I'm happy to report that our experience using BirdEye has been Terrific! We are thrilled at all the feedback we have received after using this software.

Pros

The software really helped to get feedback from our customers. Our Google reviews have significantly increased since using the BirEye Platform

Cons

The software has been very helpful and I have not found any Cons or Flaws with this system.

Jeremiah from T Douglas Gurley MD LLC

Worked Great for our Business

Our business had an issue with online reputation/review management. Through years of neglecting in addressing this issue, it just piled up with more and more negative reviews. The problem is that this was by no means an accurate reflection of the services we provide, rather it was from a few disgruntled or happy "customers" which is quite common in medicine. Once we implemented BirdEye, I started seeing the 5 star reviews pour in. We saw our Google review average go from a measly 3.3 to a 4.6 in 6 months, with other sites trending upwards similarly. As a result, we've seen an increase in our business and couldn't be happier.

Pros

Cons

Nothing really - I found it to be user friendly, intuitive, and loved the dashboard feature.

Naomi from SWANK blow dry bar

Hands-Free Customer Feedback

Our Google ranking has increased by 0.5 since we started using BirdEye approx 6 months ago. Being a mature salon, this helps us gain greater visibility online and attract new customers more regularly.

Pros

BirdEye seamlessly manages our client feedback and allows us to get in front of an unhappy client before the post a negative review on Google or other social media. I also like the fact that is constantly working behind the scenes to increase our Google rating and get us a better SEO ranking.

Cons

The interface takes some time to get a hang of, but mostly because there is a lot of information that is captured and a lot of features for sharing client feedback across various social media sources.

Emrah from Duco Consulting

Exceeded my expectations

We have used birdeye to successfully solve poor google review ratings for many of our clients.

Pros

Birdeye has an excellent way of bringing all the data you need into one place and providing the management / user tools you need to engage with clients and teams. The real-time notifications, review dashboards with goals and targets, and user management are my favourite features.

Andy from Equip-Bid Auctions

Great Service & Easy to Use!

This software has helped us to be better able to manage how our customers feel about us.

Pros

This software really helps in getting feedback from you customers on what they really like. You can address the negative reviews and promote the positives! Allows you to have daily feedback from you customers through either email or text notifications.

Cons

I would like to see some added functionality for a business with multiple affiliates/locations. The functionality of the software itself works great though.

Kelly from Complete Care

Game changing product. Finally a product that actually gets online reputation

Great online reviews

Pros

After countless hours wasted on our own efforts trying to obtain reviews, we gave into Birdeye. Why did we wait so long!!! We love it because it works! We saw instant results and the features do exactly what they told me it would. Super user friendly so anyone can learn with minimal training.

Cons

We would love for it to interface with our medical EMR without having to get a third party involved. We need it to be automated so we aren't manually uploading every 48 hours.

Emilie from Paintco

Simple, great, easy

Acquiring more 5 star reviews, but also acquiring them more quickly than traditional methods or email alone.

Pros

The ease of using the software and also the automation of the texts and emails. I am so excited to see all the analytics as well.

Cons

Nothing as of yet! It seems like It is easy for me to use so I dont think anything poses an issue right now

Simple systems // immense impact

It's been a positive experience that provides us with a fantastic (and powerful) platform to connect with guests. I think the support and account management teams are great, and this service has definitely filled a niche purpose that needed filling.

Pros

Cons

I sometimes think the backend processes for granting platform access can be confusing. Access can sometimes be interrupted as well.

Douglas from Douglas L Park, DDS, LLC

BirdEye is the most successful practice building tool I have implemented. Highly recommended.

Increased production.

Pros

After the initial set-up the operation is seamless and does not require constant user interaction. The system just works and helps us attract new patients.

Cons

For us, we really do not have any complaints. The system is reliable and we have not experienced very many problems.

Jen from Cantrell Center for Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, and Wellness

Birdeye is like a breath of fresh air.

Pros

With so many in the space of rating and reviews, Birdeye goes above and beyond by being super user-friendly. The dashboard for reviews saves me tons of time in responding to reviews and it's wonderful to have an "at a glance" look at all of different listings from one view. The benefit of this product far outweighs what little time it takes to easily get ratings and reviews from customers who may not have taken the time to do so on their own. Customer support is top notch!

Cons

No cons-- everything has been positive! If anything... my only regret is not finding Birdeye sooner!

Thomas from EQ Dental

Best in the world.

Pros

Automation, everything done per scheduled time. Setting up by birdeye by remote into my server, then it just like cruse control.

Cons

I wish there is an alarm telling if software not working. There are times that I wonder if it drops one day and I wouldn't find out till weeks passed by.

Jeremy from Dr. Sam and Todd Shatkin

0 to Hero!

Very Pleasant!

Pros

When i fisrt started with Birdeye my reviews were in the dumps! Now I have over 1000 5 star reviews!!! Thanks Birdeye!

Cons

Absolutely Nothing! Birdeye has brought the reputation of my practice to the forefront of our community!

Ruth from Ruth E Bailey, DDS

Highly effective

I’ve spent a lot of money over the years trying to boost my online ranking. Bird eye has been the single most effective thing I have implemented.

Pros

Ease of use for reviewers and how fast they send the reviews to me

Cons

Some older clients can’t figure out how to post

Kristina from Image Aesthetic Dentistry

Bird Eye is the BEST type of "set it and forget it" review system. It works!

We want to make sure that we are on top of any concerns they may have, but when our new patients can get up to date word of mouth testimonies, it speaks volumes.

Pros

It allows me to focus on the things that I need to in my office while knowing that we are not missing out on reaching out to our patients for their experiences.

Cons

We've been using Bird Eye for a couple of years now and I don't have any cons as of yet.